Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1820715 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #9120 on: December 05, 2021, 09:32:09 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9121 on: December 05, 2021, 09:33:52 AM »

Quote from: Foffy
At this point, if you're in America and refusing to get vaccinated, it's your fault. I am genuinely expecting my sister to die because she's anti-vax and she's not happy that I straight up told her that if she dies of COVID, I will never take care of her child. I will not be burdened by the ignorant.   

Fuck them kids

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9122 on: December 05, 2021, 09:35:15 AM »
Don’t whine in public if you can’t take the heat

Can't say this is a stance I've seen era strongly following :thinking

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9123 on: December 05, 2021, 09:36:42 AM »
Quote from: MisterEggo
She was out of proportion and mean to Marie Callender publicly by saying she ruined her Thanksgiving dessert.
Caring about whether someone is "mean" to a corporation seems more worthy of ridicule than the original post.

:hesright

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9124 on: December 05, 2021, 09:37:50 AM »
It's a bunch of jokes. Fuck outta here calling it bullying.

:thinking

again, seems inconsistent with prior era standards...

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9125 on: December 05, 2021, 09:49:04 AM »
Hospitals should not treat antivaxers, They already turned their back on science

Why stop there?
Stop treating fatties, junkies, smokers, alkies and sexual deviants too, and my taxes will go way down!

Propagandhim

« Reply #9127 on: December 05, 2021, 09:55:49 AM »
Hospitals should not treat antivaxers, They already turned their back on science

Do they decide not to treat them before or after they run the power+privilege equation on their system?

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #9129 on: December 05, 2021, 11:27:18 AM »

:rejoice

jorma

« Reply #9130 on: December 05, 2021, 11:58:40 AM »
It's a bunch of jokes. Fuck outta here calling it bullying.

again, seems inconsistent with prior era standards...

same content, but posted on 4chan instead would have been literal proof that they wanted her dead just for burning her own pie  :lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #9131 on: December 05, 2021, 12:17:17 PM »
Quote from: Messofanego
She was out of proportion and mean to Marie Callender publicly by saying she ruined her Thanksgiving dessert. People then decide to make jokes. It's not like people are attacking Sharon as a person or her appearance, so I don't agree with the bullying accusation. It's not like this Sharon is getting people abusing, threatening, or dominating her multiple times over a period of time. They're making jokes about her inability to follow instructions. Sure there are a lot of people making jokes. It's no different than a dog pile on forums. Some people found the jokes funny and decided to tweet about them.

Mess, you married a woman served to you by your "family network" after 2 parent-chaperoned dates.   This woman burned a pie.  Please leave the ethical analysis to someone who isn't disgusting.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #9132 on: December 05, 2021, 12:24:13 PM »
excel did a couple of days hard time earlier this year, i'm sure she's in enough discords to survive a week or so with no ree to shit up with worthless threads :trumps

just think how annoying it must be to babysit unstable people like incel in dm's and shid on top of moderating the forum  :point
They deserved to get paid for babysitting incelsiorlef

ShutUp

« Reply #9133 on: December 05, 2021, 12:36:19 PM »
It's not acceptable in stores to be a dick head customer and it's not acceptable online either.

Ah suddenly its not acceptable in this case. And its totally not cyber bullying either. Surely all of them will follow this rule going forward!

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #9134 on: December 05, 2021, 01:57:53 PM »
Quote from: Royalan (Moderator)
It's really difficult to not see the desire to continue that behavior as harassment. Which then leads to the question that I had before I finally went to bed last night: why Geoff Keighley and TGA? Why are they deserving of so much blame here (currently more than anybody else is getting).

It really does feel like a case of the pitchforks already being out, and being hard to put away once they're out.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/geoff-keighley-beyond-its-nominations-i-can-confirm-that-activision-blizzard-will-not-be-a-part-of-this-year%E2%80%99s-the-game-awards.523335/post-78173415

I wonder who might have fostered this kind of behaviour in the community. I'm totally stumped.

Anyway, let's go back to that other thread where they call Kojima a sexist misogynist monster who is just as bad as Activision

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9135 on: December 05, 2021, 02:04:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trevor-noah-expresses-skepticism-over-pharma-ceos-push-for-new-vaccines-instead-of-waiting-for-unbiased-opinion.523026/page-2#post-78075129
Are you kidding me? You're bordering on vaccine misinformation and you better stop. The flu kills 100,000 Americans per year approximately. The flu shot is extremely important to protecting the young, old, and immunocompromised. The flu clogs up hospital beds and transmits to others in the hospital for other reasons. Getting your flu shot is VERY important, it's just that people on forums like this downplay the importance because they're healthy and lucky to not have died from the flu yet. Get your fucking flu shot--EVERY year. It protects people from literally dying.

I'm on science twitter and connected to the science community. EVERYBODY says your best chance to fight COVID no matter the form, as best as we know so far, is to get vaccinated. If you can get the flu vaccine too, do it, because it keeps you out of the hospital or reduces your vulnerability to co-infections and co-morbidities. 99.9% of COVID strains in the US are Delta and it behooves everyone to get their booster ASAP. Do it now.

We're not listening to the Moderna and Pfizer CEO alone, we're listening to the data, and the data shows: get your booster shot, get your flu shot. Go and do it now. You're not even paying for the COVID vaccine, and the flu vaccine is covered by most insurances.

Signed, a fucking bioengineer
:badass
https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-covid-19-variant-now-called-omicron-causing-travel-restrictions-in-various-countries.520212/page-24#post-78164466
Okay everyone, I trust this because my PI/professor retweeted this and is an expert in microbiology. I’m seeing it on academic twitter. This twitter thread has a scientist from a sister institute of mine (Fred Hutch Cancer Center) calculate the rate of transmission based on the latest Omicron data with calculation steps and evidence.
:huh

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #9136 on: December 05, 2021, 03:00:10 PM »
Quote from: Messofanego
She was out of proportion and mean to Marie Callender publicly by saying she ruined her Thanksgiving dessert. People then decide to make jokes. It's not like people are attacking Sharon as a person or her appearance, so I don't agree with the bullying accusation. It's not like this Sharon is getting people abusing, threatening, or dominating her multiple times over a period of time. They're making jokes about her inability to follow instructions. Sure there are a lot of people making jokes. It's no different than a dog pile on forums. Some people found the jokes funny and decided to tweet about them.

Mess, you married a woman served to you by your "family network" after 2 parent-chaperoned dates.   This woman burned a pie.  Please leave the ethical analysis to someone who isn't disgusting.

An action that depending on the person being dogpiled is either the noblest of causes or literal nazi shit. 
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9137 on: December 05, 2021, 03:12:41 PM »
Let's bash the WW2 vet

:ohyou

enjoy your incoming USER BANNED (DURATION PENDING): DOWNPLAYING BLAHBLAH MISREPRESENTING ASSHOLISH BEHAVIOUR AS NOT TOTALLY JUSTIFIED HISTORY OF HISTORIES

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9138 on: December 05, 2021, 03:16:24 PM »
Let's bash the WW2 vet

enjoy your incoming USER BANNED (DURATION PENDING): DOWNPLAYING BLAHBLAH MISREPRESENTING ASSHOLISH BEHAVIOUR AS NOT TOTALLY JUSTIFIED HISTORY OF HISTORIES

I'm really tired of this bullshit idea that if someone is a vet, that means they deserve automatic respect.

The fact that he supported a literal white supremacist to be President of the United States is more important than his military service.

What happened to claiming that every US WW2 soldier was Antifa?

« Reply #9139 on: December 05, 2021, 03:16:45 PM »
Oh nice, someone called him out

i'm honestly surprised to see this post coming from you. did you forget you made this thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/geoff-keighley-beyond-its-nominations-i-can-confirm-that-activision-blizzard-will-not-be-a-part-of-this-year%E2%80%99s-the-game-awards.523335/post-78140646
Except if you stop thinking in dogmas and one-size-fits-all rules, it's obvious that I didn't. I assumed the difference between both situations to be patently obvious: yes, in both of them a company is victimizing a collective, true; but, in one case, this is an external collective, while in the other, it's its own workers. What to do in each situation becomes straightforward as long as you keep your eyes on the ball, that is, supporting the victimized collective:

- When the collective is external, your support for the victims translates pretty immediately into boycotting the company. Using its workers as a shield to avoid taking action is equivalent to deciding their workers deserve more consideration than the victimized collective; additionally, in most cases it will run counter to what the workers themselves would have you do (read the thread you linked beyond my own OP, particularly its threadmarkss).

- When the collective is the workers themselves, however, the positive effects of a boycott have to be weighted against its negative effects on the very collective you mean to protecting. I will be the first to admit that I found calculating the net effect of a boycott to be daunting; but it turned out that, in this specific case (Activision Blizzard), we don't need to: the collective itself has done that calculation for us, and asked us not to boycott. This turns it back into a straightforward decision; that is, unless you decide unilaterally that a) you know better than them, and b) this superior knowledge gives you the right to go against their explicity wishes.

Again, all of the above seems pretty straightforward to me. I can't see the case of not boycotting a transphobic company because of its workers, just as I can't see the case of boycotting a company that has mistreated its workers against the explicit wishes of said workers

What's funny about this is Actiblizzard DID have controversies where the collective was external.  But I guess you can't blame people for forgetting the Blitzchung controversy, especially "I did everything I could for the AsianEra community and there's nothing wrong with my Overwatch avatar" Nepenthe.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9140 on: December 05, 2021, 03:21:19 PM »
"The fact he fought literal nazis doesn't make up for the fact he wasn't on twitter fighting literal nazis"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9141 on: December 05, 2021, 03:44:40 PM »
Imagine using WW2 service as a shield of criticism, lol.

Imagine using the vietnam war as a shield of criticism against contemporary treatment of the uyghurs

:kermit

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9142 on: December 05, 2021, 03:55:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/last-day-to-submit-complaints-to-bbc-over-article-with-headline-%E2%80%9Cwe-are-being-pressured-into-sex-with-some-transwomen%E2%80%9D.523737/

Let's all make our totally-legitimate-and-not-at-all-astroturfing grievances heard!

e:
Example of totally-legitimate-feeling from the OP:

Quote from: OPs own words
a blatantly transphobic article

Quote from: suggested template of complaint for people who definitely read the article
I have zero issues whatsoever with the survey or the article in which it appears, with... (a) singular exception

Averon

« Reply #9143 on: December 05, 2021, 04:10:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/80-person-heist-happened-yesterday-on-a-nordstorm-in-walnut-creek-california.517962/page-8

Just a crazy thread. Half the posters in there are seemingly fine with roaming gangs of dozens of kids looting luxury stores because "fuck the corporations, right?" Of course, these will be the same people complaining in another breathe about stores with extra security or public support for stronger police action and funding. No public, no even PoC, will tolerate flash mobs looting randomly. Why so many on ERA can't understand that I'll never know.

They are their own worst enemy.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9144 on: December 05, 2021, 04:12:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/last-day-to-submit-complaints-to-bbc-over-article-with-headline-%E2%80%9Cwe-are-being-pressured-into-sex-with-some-transwomen%E2%80%9D.523737/

Let's all make our totally-legitimate-and-not-at-all-astroturfing grievances heard!

e:

Quote from: suggested template of complaint for people who definitely read the article
I have zero issues whatsoever with the survey or the article in which it appears, with... (a) singular exception

You don’t have to live in the UK to lodge a complaint with the BBC.

Cool feedback

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9145 on: December 05, 2021, 04:18:07 PM »
Fighting for a better world one BBC headline at a time.

"Mr Speaker the BBC is a valuable contribution to our media landscape the prime minister cannot just defund and shut down the BBC and replace it with a Peppa Pig streaming service and Hell's Kitchen reruns."

"Seems like the young lady from Labour whose lips are as red as the banner of the Soviet Union is not aware of the many complaints.
Yes Mr. Speaker, complaints of racism, transphobia and yes honorable sirs and ladies bigotry or rather pigotry raised against the BBC by vigilant citizens!!"

"HEAR HEAR!!!"

"Mr. Speaker first the color of my lips has nothing to do with my political allegiance but I will not be distracted with these lies and comments about my appearance from the Prime Minister, who as we all know lies whenever it suits him"

"*mumble* well maybe on occasion *mumble*

"ORDER!!! ORDER!!!"

"Yet another outrageous claim by our dear comrade, I have countless letters here, and pardon the language, I shall quote one of man that shows just how far the BBC has fallen.
Written by a person named ky... ky..... kuj... kujiji:
F You BBC. You Effing TERFS with these transphobic headlines. Shielding behind that b-word TERF Rowling and running ads for Cyberpunk 2077. F OFF you Nazi TERFS.
Now unless the honorable lady also wishes to add a Swastika pin to her dress to accompany the hammer and sickle, I would suggest she SITS BACK DOWN and LISTENS or rather reads these hundreds of letters!"

"HEAR HEAR!!! ABOLISH THE BBC!!! DEFUND IT!!!!"
🤴

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #9146 on: December 05, 2021, 04:27:58 PM »
Let's bash the WW2 vet

I've been having a relatively good Sunday. I think I'll skip that thread which of course, there's no problem it becoming a celebration of his death because of ERA Moderation's VERY specific and consistent criteria that is communicated clearly.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #9147 on: December 05, 2021, 04:30:40 PM »
Let's bash the WW2 vet

User Banned (1 Week): Drive-by trolling, history of the same

Whole posts:

What a shame
Bob Dole can have Bob Dole Rest In Piss
enjoy hell
Nothing of value was lost.
Rest in piss, jackass

NOT Drive-bys apparently.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9148 on: December 05, 2021, 04:32:36 PM »
Though with that said, the push back against such a statement wasn't enough, as it seemed to have just been shrugged off as "tone deaf" and no change was made and the world moved on.

It is a prime example of a phrase that gets a lot of mileage though on developers who claim to have "good reason" for designing people the way they do, so there's that, I guess.

Reminder that these are totally not prudes and they totally don't wish for censorship

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #9149 on: December 05, 2021, 05:19:09 PM »
Let's bash the WW2 vet

Whole posts:

What a shame
enjoy hell
Rest in piss, jackass

This is great though

His '96 campaign website lives on
http://www.dolekemp96.org/main.htm
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Boredfrom

« Reply #9150 on: December 05, 2021, 05:30:57 PM »

e:

I have just submitted my complaint I have just copied and pasted Shaun's reponse into my field.

Boredfrom

« Reply #9151 on: December 05, 2021, 06:46:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnet-psn-vice-president-fired-after-appearing-in-pedophile-sting-video.523806/page-3#post-78188403

Why in the world are so many people out to make the mods, who were being skeptical in a world where GG-types will accuse literally anybody *and especially queer people* they view as opposition of being a pedophile and have faked plenty of evidence in the past, the villains in a story about an ACTUAL PEDOPHILE.

Glad he's outed, hope he rots.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #9152 on: December 05, 2021, 06:55:26 PM »
damn are the mods at era sony shills or pedos?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
trick question  :doge
[close]

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #9153 on: December 05, 2021, 07:02:04 PM »

:dunno

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9154 on: December 05, 2021, 07:04:22 PM »
First the furry, now this. Why are all these deviants working for Soyny oh wait

Also has anyone followed this drama?

Entire HALO reddit shutdown
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 07:08:38 PM by Nintex »
🤴

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #9155 on: December 05, 2021, 07:11:07 PM »
Why'd the original thread about outing his messages etc. get locked anyways? Seemed pretty clear what his intents were.
Lack of sourcing from a journalistic outlet.
Since when is that the requirement for a thread here?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnet-psn-vice-president-fired-after-appearing-in-pedophile-sting-video.523806/post-78187122

:hesright
sigh

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #9156 on: December 05, 2021, 07:14:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnet-psn-vice-president-fired-after-appearing-in-pedophile-sting-video.523806/page-3#post-78188403

Why in the world are so many people out to make the mods, who were being skeptical in a world where GG-types will accuse literally anybody *and especially queer people* they view as opposition of being a pedophile and have faked plenty of evidence in the past, the villains in a story about an ACTUAL PEDOPHILE.

Glad he's outed, hope he rots.

>news broke yesterday
>reeeeeee mods keep locking threads discussing about it because the source is a "gamergater"
>said "gamergater" source only quoted and linked the youtube channel
>cnet reports sony officially terminated the guy
>now threads discussing about it are being allowed because the source is not from a "gamergater"
>cnet article in question literally quoted and linked the same youtube channel
 :science

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #9157 on: December 05, 2021, 07:15:36 PM »
 :miyamoto

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9158 on: December 05, 2021, 07:20:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnet-psn-vice-president-fired-after-appearing-in-pedophile-sting-video.523806/#post-78186759
He was wearing a PS5 shirt...
What's so taboo about wearing a PS5 shirt?  Not the first Ree user to say that lol

Snoopycat_

« Reply #9159 on: December 05, 2021, 07:30:07 PM »
Because Playstation's image is more important to these people than pedophilia.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #9160 on: December 05, 2021, 07:31:29 PM »
Let's bash the WW2 vet

Whole posts:

What a shame
enjoy hell
Rest in piss, jackass

This is great though

His '96 campaign website lives on
http://www.dolekemp96.org/main.htm

Cookie recipe with margarine :hhh

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9161 on: December 05, 2021, 07:33:32 PM »
Because Playstation's image is more important to these people than pedophilia.
Yeeep
Crazy that he was wearing a PlayStation shirt, who knows if thinking it was going to make him seem cool to a 15 year old. Sick stuff.
Fucking vile. The PS5 shirt is beyond parody as well, jesus.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #9162 on: December 05, 2021, 07:45:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-friend-is-upset-because-of-a-book-i-purchased.523836/

Quote from: Theswweet, post: 78188565, member: 3083
Lovecraft is dead and for the vast majority of people they can connect with his art while understanding he was a deeply troubled and xenophobic individual. Your friend sounds fun at parties.

Quote from: Stalker, post: 78188583, member: 2322
Keep the book. You're not adding to the infamy of a authour who died nearly 100 years ago or giving him any money.

Quote from: LProtagonist, post: 78188610, member: 10052
When it comes to dead authors, it’s not like they’re making any money off of it. The situation would be different if the author had horrible views and was alive.

Quote from: nsilvias, post: 78188619, member: 560
lovecraft is dead and his influence is everywhere. hes a relic and as long as his estate isnt making bank on his work who cares? you cant ignore historical cultural influence

Can’t wait for all the Nazis in this thread to get banned
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9163 on: December 05, 2021, 07:51:10 PM »
Can we watch Etika videos now? Asking for a friend
🤴

Drainage

« Reply #9164 on: December 05, 2021, 08:23:29 PM »
Can we watch Etika videos now? Asking for a friend

I don’t remember what he did but I know it was worse than Tupac raping that woman, so no

Snoopycat_

« Reply #9165 on: December 05, 2021, 09:02:38 PM »
On The Beatles -

I have daydreamed about travelling back in time and taking them aside for a few words. (As if I'd get near them.) Perhaps I'd bring a Radiohead record to prove that I really was from the future.

:girlaff

This donkey fantasises about giving McCartney & Lennon career advice. With his fucking Radiohead album tucked under his arm.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-beatles-get-back-official-trailer-dir-peter-jackson-disney-nov-25.499281/page-12#post-78139401

Jansen

« Reply #9166 on: December 05, 2021, 09:17:07 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #9167 on: December 05, 2021, 09:18:11 PM »
Isn’t the Beatles hyper problematic by RE standards? Hell, Beatles’ John Lennon was problematic by post Beatles’ John Lennon.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9168 on: December 05, 2021, 09:42:10 PM »
Yes, haha

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #9169 on: December 05, 2021, 11:06:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-friend-is-upset-because-of-a-book-i-purchased.523836/

Lovecraft is dead and for the vast majority of people they can connect with his art while understanding he was a deeply troubled and xenophobic individual. Your friend sounds fun at parties.

Keep the book. You're not adding to the infamy of a authour who died nearly 100 years ago or giving him any money.

When it comes to dead authors, it’s not like they’re making any money off of it. The situation would be different if the author had horrible views and was alive.

lovecraft is dead and his influence is everywhere. hes a relic and as long as his estate isnt making bank on his work who cares? you cant ignore historical cultural influence

HP Lovecraft's works may be public domain, but should Reseterans really be supporting publishers that are profiting off of him and his racism??? The specter of Niggerman still haunts PoC to this day.

That's gonna be a big oof and a yikes from me... ResetEra, do better.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #9170 on: December 05, 2021, 11:22:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnet-psn-vice-president-fired-after-appearing-in-pedophile-sting-video.523806/page-6#post-78199080

Quote from: Dyna, post: 78186876, member: 29244
Why'd the original thread about outing his messages etc. get locked anyways? Seemed pretty clear what his intents were.

Quote from: entremet, post: 78186909, member: 9388
Lack of sourcing from a journalistic outlet.

Quote from: Disco Infernal, post: 78187122, member: 96407
Since when is that the requirement for a thread here?

Quote from: Pheonix, post: 78193581, member: 50880
When the information, if false... could derail someone's life.

If this is legit, I am glad he was ousted. The shit that happens that may never see the light f dy. Lots of sick bastards out there.

Quote from: Dakkon, post: 78193926, member: 17085
Plenty of threads on here using Twitter sources of people accusing others of pedophilia, rape, abuse, etc.

I mean just this past week there was the thread on Wesker's VA doing potentially awful stuff that was solely sourced from Twitter.

Quote from: Pheonix, post: 78194022, member: 50880
Actually, you are right. got banned for speaking out against the "victim" in one such thread and suggesting that no one should take what was being said seriously until we know more.

And guess what... I was right. My ban was not revoked though.

Now...I am pissed.

:girlaff
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #9171 on: December 06, 2021, 12:15:45 AM »
Baiken is back, mostly unchanged. RE is crying:

Quote from: spman2099
Not going to change that sexist bullshit design, eh? Well, that fucking sucks. I hate that they ruined Baiken. I was hoping they would reverse course with Strive. I guess the FGC is just too horny to not systematically ruin every single great female design. Pretty pathetic stuff.

Isn’t her more popular incarnation the Xrd one?

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #9172 on: December 06, 2021, 12:23:07 AM »
Baiken is back, mostly unchanged. RE is crying:

Quote from: spman2099
Not going to change that sexist bullshit design, eh? Well, that fucking sucks. I hate that they ruined Baiken. I was hoping they would reverse course with Strive. I guess the FGC is just too horny to not systematically ruin every single great female design. Pretty pathetic stuff.

Isn’t her more popular incarnation the Xrd one?
Guy might be mad her new design isn't a tribute to a manga drawn by a pedophile anymore

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9173 on: December 06, 2021, 03:05:49 AM »
lol, resetera have lost so many insiders they have forgotten how most journos especially gaming ones get their news. It’s usually from someone tweeting some shit.

Vertigo

« Reply #9174 on: December 06, 2021, 04:18:39 AM »
From the Sony pedo thread

Quote from: J-Skee, post: 78192372, member: 5986
This happened to some dude at my job a couple years ago. He was suspended indefinitely. One night, I was watching "Surviving R. Kelly" & ordered DoorDash in the middle of watching it. That same guy delivered my food. Fucking crazy.

Some top tier fiction.

:sabu

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9175 on: December 06, 2021, 04:20:35 AM »

This happened to some dude at my job a couple years ago. He was suspended indefinitely. One night, I was watching "Surviving R. Kelly" & ordered DoorDash in the middle of watching it. That same guy delivered my food. Fucking crazy.

Some top tier fiction.

You let a child molester deliver your food? I'm sorry, WHAT!

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9176 on: December 06, 2021, 05:22:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnet-psn-vice-president-fired-after-appearing-in-pedophile-sting-video.523806/page-4#post-78189759
Right, which gives credence to the "he was trying to hook up with someone on grindr" part. And someone with an axe to grind could have hooked up with him posing as an adult (getting the selfies and address etc.) and altered the conversation in the chat logs. Screenshots aren't inherently trustworthy, so it's wise to tread carefully. If there's something to it, the story is not going to end at some rando's tweets.
I'm glad to see this didn't just go away and Sony acted quickly!

As someone that owns and wears a PS4 logo shirt I think I'm gonna have to pass on a PS5 shirt now.
The shirt  :neogaf
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:28:10 AM by Taco Bell Tower »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9177 on: December 06, 2021, 05:38:21 AM »

Cool, so they can read Harry Potter again once JKR dies?
 :gun
Spud

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9178 on: December 06, 2021, 05:45:02 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9179 on: December 06, 2021, 05:45:44 AM »

Some top tier fiction.

Eat Fresh