Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1859351 times)

ShutUp

Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #9660 on: December 13, 2021, 12:11:11 PM »
God the absolute jealousy they have of Musk is only rivaled by their hatred of women over there.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9662 on: December 13, 2021, 12:44:13 PM »
How is this tweet going down on Reeeeesetera?

They're trying to interpret it as HUGE MISANDRIST JKR SAYS ONLY MEN CAN BE RAPISTS rather than the more occams-razorish "Why would you call a rapist with a penis a woman, and then put them into a womans prison?"

They’ll just say these situations are so rare that it amounts to concern trolling not realizing that can be said about most trans related slap fights.

But they're not doing that, which is why its so baffling to me they're going so hard into the paint on this.

Like... I genuinely fucking don't understand whats to be gained by fighting for the 'right' of a rapist - there's no fucking ambiguity or rarity in the hypothetical they're railing against - to be called a woman, up to and beyond the rights of other women to not be put in danger of getting raped.

This would be like back in the day people fighting for gay rights against insinuations that all gay people are paedophiles getting into an argument that gay paedophiles should never have access to kids removed.
Of course they fucking should.

Its a fucking nonsensical self own, and I straight up don't understand why people are fighting so hard for the rights of sexual predators, when it just lends further credence to the idea of sexual predators 'pretending' to be women so they can happily go a-raping. How the fuck is this helping actual trans people who aren't sexual predators playing dress up?
Why would you not distance yourself from people like that?

NekoFever

« Reply #9663 on: December 13, 2021, 12:49:46 PM »
Interesting, they're now locking everything positive Rowling related

Given that JK Rowling is a horrible human being, we're going to lock this and any other trailer / hype threads to further discussion.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fantastic-beasts-the-secrets-of-dumbledore-official-trailer.526801/

Noticed how they waited until YouTube disabled dislikes to drop this.

:doge

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #9664 on: December 13, 2021, 01:04:46 PM »
Interesting, they're now locking everything positive Rowling related

Given that JK Rowling is a horrible human being, we're going to lock this and any other trailer / hype threads to further discussion.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fantastic-beasts-the-secrets-of-dumbledore-official-trailer.526801/

:doge

I hope they didn't look at the comments. So much positivity with small misgivings about Johnny Depp being ditched.

Boredfrom

« Reply #9665 on: December 13, 2021, 01:35:09 PM »

This is like the fifth or sixth time I read this reasoning just for different videos.

Fucking paranoid morons.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9666 on: December 13, 2021, 01:37:45 PM »
How is this tweet going down on Reeeeesetera?

They're trying to interpret it as HUGE MISANDRIST JKR SAYS ONLY MEN CAN BE RAPISTS rather than the more occams-razorish "Why would you call a rapist with a penis a woman, and then put them into a womans prison?"

They’ll just say these situations are so rare that it amounts to concern trolling not realizing that can be said about most trans related slap fights.

But they're not doing that, which is why its so baffling to me they're going so hard into the paint on this.

Like... I genuinely fucking don't understand whats to be gained by fighting for the 'right' of a rapist - there's no fucking ambiguity or rarity in the hypothetical they're railing against - to be called a woman, up to and beyond the rights of other women to not be put in danger of getting raped.

This would be like back in the day people fighting for gay rights against insinuations that all gay people are paedophiles getting into an argument that gay paedophiles should never have access to kids removed.
Of course they fucking should.

Its a fucking nonsensical self own, and I straight up don't understand why people are fighting so hard for the rights of sexual predators, when it just lends further credence to the idea of sexual predators 'pretending' to be women so they can happily go a-raping. How the fuck is this helping actual trans people who aren't sexual predators playing dress up?
Why would you not distance yourself from people like that?
Because otherwise you'd have to acknowledge that JK Rowling is right.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9667 on: December 13, 2021, 01:43:41 PM »
tbh JK Rowling is kinda sus. If you were a billionaire, would you waste your time with this this shit on twitter?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/02/everything-you-need-to-know-about-jeffrey-epsteins-secret-girlfriend/
News of a previously unknown girlfriend first emerged in the latest trove of unsealed court documents, in which Ghislaine Maxwell was shown to have begged Epstein to get “Shelley” to publicly announce in the 2000s that she — not Maxwell — was the pedophile’s ex.

Now she has been identified as British-born author Shelley Anne Lewis, 43, who was a frequent traveler on Epstein’s private jet, including trips to his so-called “Pedo Island,” according to the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

[...]

Lewis also wrote a bestselling children’s book — “A Key To The Heart,” which garnered praise from the likes of first lady Laura Bush and Harry Potter series author JK Rowling — along with spiritual blog articles, her bio states.

:thinking
The worlds elite

:spiders

You took the jet to Pedo Island
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9668 on: December 13, 2021, 02:52:13 PM »
"This comic book film isn't exactly what I wanted it to be, let me harass these people to release the cut of the movie that's the directors vision that's still bullshit but I've got so much invested at this point I can't admit I'm wrong"
Who exactly was "harassed" into releasing the Snyder cut again?
In theory nobody, especially by ResetERA.com standards for what constitutes harassment of powerful white people. The executives responsible for the Whedon Cut had all left the company with golden parachutes. AT&T then merged with Warner. The new executive team knew that Snyder's original cut existed, was mostly new/different footage from the Whedon Cut, and they needed content for HBO Max. They asked him to let them put it up after a few minor touches and on Christopher Nolan's advice he refused unless he was able to edit it further. They decided that the fan response was large enough to give him a budget for this and then it expanded from there.

Zack Snyder's Justice League isn't the original Snyder Cut screened for the original executives in 2017, the fact that it's four hours long should be the most obvious tell, and nobody expected Snyder to be given a budget to re-finish a film that Warner had already taken a massive loss on.

It's funny that the quoted poster says "I've got so much invested at this point I can't admit I'm wrong" as part of their criticism of their imaginary foe they're still raging at when they're the only ones doing this. Zack and Deborah Snyder: happy. Snyder fans: happy. Justice League cast and crew: happy. Christopher Nolan: happy. Other filmmakers and comic book people: happy. People who wanted to see a better movie than Whedon's version: happy. WarnerMedia: happy. MovieBob and this poster: still angry.

benjipwns

« Reply #9669 on: December 13, 2021, 02:59:43 PM »
Someone makes a thread wanting to discuss how WB is going to navigate releasing the HP game in light of Rowling's whole thing:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-how-is-warner-bros-going-to-go-about-releasing-this-game.526636/
Quote from: Mellow
As we all know, JK Rolling name attached to anything these days isn't a good thing. What she has said about the trans community is awful and something must be done.
Quote from: JK Rolling
when I read about a trans woman dying at the hands of a violent man, you’d find solidarity and kinship. I have a visceral sense of the terror in which those trans women will have spent their last seconds on earth, because I too have known moments of blind fear when I realised that the only thing keeping me alive was the shaky self-restraint of my attacker.

I believe the majority of trans-identified people not only pose zero threat to others, but are vulnerable for all the reasons I’ve outlined. Trans people need and deserve protection. Like women, they’re most likely to be killed by sexual partners. Trans women who work in the sex industry, particularly trans women of colour, are at particular risk. Like every other domestic abuse and sexual assault survivor I know, I feel nothing but empathy and solidarity with trans women who’ve been abused by men.

So I want trans women to be safe.

benjipwns

« Reply #9670 on: December 13, 2021, 03:00:35 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): Long history of self-promotion

How is the Spider-Man swinging so good.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #9671 on: December 13, 2021, 03:10:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-i-keep-playing-%E2%80%9Cit-takes-two%E2%80%9D-with-my-kids-despite-an-upcoming-%E2%80%9Celephant-scene%E2%80%9D.526372/page-2#post-78576811
User Banned (3 Days): Hostility; Prior Ban for Trolling
Sorry but… are you and your SO five?
Fucking yikes, get a grip.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9672 on: December 13, 2021, 03:28:58 PM »

Yeah, I found this part of the game really off. The writer / director had a strange way of justifying it (black comedy) and I honestly didn’t think it was justified. I love black comedy but this was just off. Sure, we do kill a bunch of wasps and other random creatures but this scene was even more traumatic for the fact that it was pointless in the end. Quite odd.

:snoop
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #9673 on: December 13, 2021, 03:44:36 PM »
Congrats this might be the dumbest response I’ve ever received in the past 15 years of being part of this community. Learn to read and maybe get some trigger discipline on that post button buddy.
HOSTILITY ALERT

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9674 on: December 13, 2021, 03:46:21 PM »
Yeah, I found this part of the game really off. The writer / director had a strange way of justifying it (black comedy) and I honestly didn’t think it was justified. I love black comedy but this was just off.

How is that a strange way of justifying it? It's black comedy to the bone. This doesn't mean you have to like it.

I hope they didn't spend 12 years in black comedy school

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9675 on: December 13, 2021, 04:03:23 PM »
sorry, I prefer White Comedy
©@©™

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9677 on: December 13, 2021, 04:20:50 PM »
I always knew Schindler's List was an anti-semitic snuff movie.
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9678 on: December 13, 2021, 04:24:09 PM »
Does she ever like... enjoy anything?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9679 on: December 13, 2021, 04:26:08 PM »
sorry, I prefer White Comedy

especially considering chapelle's heel turn
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9680 on: December 13, 2021, 04:26:49 PM »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9681 on: December 13, 2021, 04:34:17 PM »
I thought it was the norm for billionaires to go on Twitter and argue with people over dumb shit. Look at Elon Musk and Notch.
don't forget the king  :trumps

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #9682 on: December 13, 2021, 04:38:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/according-to-tom-henderson-bully-2-was-expected-as-a-potential-surprise-reveal-at-thegameawards.526915/page-3#post-78655663

Quote from: Vinx, post: 78655663, member: 59871
Yes, Bully 2 where you bully nerds and other outcasts until they commit suicide or they shoot 6 people.

Perhaps it's best this game remains dead.

:wut  :comeon
Margs

Mediocre Lager

« Reply #9683 on: December 13, 2021, 04:41:15 PM »
That entire online leftist movement would be so much more successful if they didn't all come off as joyless gremlins who hate you for daring to admit you like anything.

Mediocre Lager

« Reply #9685 on: December 13, 2021, 04:47:45 PM »
God, I hate that kind of media analysis. You can't show anything less than 100% purity or the wrong people might take it as a sign.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9686 on: December 13, 2021, 04:48:58 PM »
can this dumb bitch die in a genocide or whatever  already  :lol

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9687 on: December 13, 2021, 04:54:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/according-to-tom-henderson-bully-2-was-expected-as-a-potential-surprise-reveal-at-thegameawards.526915/page-3#post-78655663

Quote from: Vinx, post: 78655663, member: 59871
Yes, Bully 2 where you bully nerds and other outcasts until they commit suicide or they shoot 6 people.

Perhaps it's best this game remains dead.

:wut  :comeon
So you haven't played Bully 1 huh

Stay woke 🤡
The irony  :dead
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 05:00:16 PM by Taco Bell Tower »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9688 on: December 13, 2021, 05:28:00 PM »
God, I hate that kind of media analysis. You can't show anything less than 100% purity or the wrong people might take it as a sign.

"we can't put villains in our game because people might get the wrong idea and end up liking them and wanting to emulate them"
Uncle

BIONIC

« Reply #9689 on: December 13, 2021, 05:51:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/keanu-reeves-never-played-cyberpunk-2077-despite-cd-projekt-stating-hes-played-it.526999/

Almost as underhanded as campaigning against the game for years, then using a time zone trick to play it early, and beating it multiple times  :society  :kermit
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #9690 on: December 13, 2021, 05:57:56 PM »

Mediocre Lager

« Reply #9691 on: December 13, 2021, 06:03:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/keanu-reeves-never-played-cyberpunk-2077-despite-cd-projekt-stating-hes-played-it.526999/
Why are there mods posting in this thread when threads on Cyberpunk 2077 are not allowed?

It's only Cyberpunk. Not like the thread is about real problems like Harry Potter or anything.

Taco Bell Tower

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #9693 on: December 13, 2021, 09:37:03 PM »
If you're really that poor and need to steal to survive, there's no shortage of billion dollar corporations with stores to do it from.

Fuck off taking people's property.

:rollsafe

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mark-rober-released-his-glitterbomb-4-0-video.527071/post-78672865
Fish<

BIONIC

« Reply #9694 on: December 13, 2021, 09:44:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/keanu-reeves-never-played-cyberpunk-2077-despite-cd-projekt-stating-hes-played-it.526999/page-3#post-78668002

Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 78668002, member: 31943
Turns out the only thing CDPR were up front and open about prior to release was their disdain for trans people.

:nintendo
Margs

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #9695 on: December 14, 2021, 12:54:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/keanu-reeves-never-played-cyberpunk-2077-despite-cd-projekt-stating-hes-played-it.526999/page-3#post-78668002

Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 78668002, member: 31943
Turns out the only thing CDPR were up front and open about prior to release was their disdain for trans people.

:nintendo

"Up front and open"

Katarzyna Kucharczyk: – The LGBT rights issue has become a hot topic. On top of that, the Company had postponed Night City Wire in light of the social unrest in the USA. Why does CD PROJEKT choose to speak out, when most Polish companies – particularly ones as prominent as CD PROJEKT – would prefer to remain quiet?

AK: Because these are important matters ... Our team comprises all sorts of people, leaning left or right on legal, economic and worldview issues — not to mention several dozen nationalities, multiple ethnic groups and many LGBT individuals. We pride ourselves on our diversity, but we also realize that efficient operation requires active measures promoting mutual respect and tolerance.

– How are issues of tolerance treated in your key videogames? How do they affect “The Witcher” series (which clearly has strong antiracist and antihomophobic undertones) and how will they influence “Cyberpunk”?

AB: In his literature Andrzej Sapkowski has dealt with racism in a fairly harsh manner ... Mike Pondsmith’s manual, published in the 1980s and providing the source of inspiration for our game, is quite liberal when it comes to gender modification. The whole issue is regarded as relatively minor compared to the need to express one’s personal style — and this provides for much greater fluidity. I truly hope that, much like in the case of The Witcher games, Cyberpunk 2077 will surprise everyone with how many bold, mature and astute narratives can be conveyed by the video game medium.

In what way were they up front and open about their desire to literally murder all trans people. Seems like they tried to hide it at every step.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9697 on: December 14, 2021, 05:18:20 AM »
Isn’t she anti vax?

Not sure, but I heard she supports PETA.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/long-time-and-well-known-va-tara-strong-being-part-of-and-endorsing-nft-project.527173/

The discourse on this forum, just exchanging cancel reasons  :lol

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #9698 on: December 14, 2021, 05:32:53 AM »
Damn, i actually agree with Anita about the intentions part.
I believe in death of the author (though it's a fool's errand trying to understand something with absolutely no cultural and historical context, anyway).

One key element she's missing, though, is that ultimately, your own personal interpretation is also completely meaningless and only relevant to yourself.
So whether or not the movie is about what you think is about, doesn't really matter to anyone but you.

Also some people are completely incapable of reading what is even plainly shown on screen.
I remember someone from GAF complaining about Big Trouble in Little China, because it showed Jack Burton as the bad ass white guy, and the Asian characters as weak, which is precisely the opposite of what is shown on screen.
So i guess even personal interpretation has its limits, if you're a complete distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

BIONIC

« Reply #9699 on: December 14, 2021, 05:53:18 AM »
Why are there mods posting in this thread when threads on Cyberpunk 2077 are not allowed?
You know what to do, admiral  :salute

Quote from: dex3108, post: 78678673, member: 8259
I thought this forum limits threads about this game?

:hmm
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9700 on: December 14, 2021, 06:01:48 AM »
I don't understand why people hate NFT's so much.  :doge
🤴

Kurt Russell

« Reply #9701 on: December 14, 2021, 06:04:39 AM »

The same reason they hate crypto. They missed the boat and have to sit and watch us get rich.
woke

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #9702 on: December 14, 2021, 06:08:12 AM »
To me, they signify much of what's wrong with humanity. :thinking
Not because of the environmental shit, that's just a (potentially temporary) technical limitation, but because of what they entail for art and consumption of it.
Assigning value to the container rather than the content.

If you just see them as another speculative tool, to cheat money out of rubes, fair enough.
If you actually believe they have value, there's the issue.

SmokyDave

« Reply #9703 on: December 14, 2021, 06:23:24 AM »
They're indicative of the current subconscious societal need to consume as much as possible as quickly as possible. Over the last few decades people have slowly started to realise that climate change and resource shortages are true, and the future is going require sacrifices that very, very few are willing to make. As such, there's a fevered panic to resource consumption that we all recognise in ourselves, and wish to blame on others.

NFT's are a good example of 'how can we use more, faster, for no discernible benefit to anyone'.

Mostima

« Reply #9704 on: December 14, 2021, 06:25:57 AM »
They perceive people who are into NFTs as being "dudebros" so now they're obligated to hate it no matter what. The whole environment thing is just a convenient excuse.

benjipwns

« Reply #9705 on: December 14, 2021, 06:26:25 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending Further Admin Review): Racism

No that’s exactly it. Religion (ANY religion, including Christiansim) just doesn’t have its place in any government-run establishment, period. Just, GTFO with that shit. We fought long and hard to drive religion OUT of our establishment as much as possible and we’re not about to let outsiders bring it back in in any way, shape, or form. Just, fuck religion. Fuck it all to hell.
Are you insane? Do you not realise most of these values and morals you hold so dearly have their foundation in religion like Christianity and Islam??
Even science? Do you not know that it was religious Muslims who propelled science forward with religion as their foundation? The scientific method itself? Mental health? The creation of universities? Who do you think preserved, translated, and studied the major Greek works about democracy, philosophy ?
Without Muslims, none of this would have reached you. Do you not see how religion isn’t the problem, but your own closed mindedness ??
Good talk.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #9706 on: December 14, 2021, 06:36:03 AM »
God, this smug wanker is at it again -

Quote from: Weltall Zero
I don't usually pick on people's grammar or spelling, but I'll make an exception to point out how, considering how (unlike me) you're a native English speaker, yet either don't know or don't care to capitalize sentences, end them with a period, spell "worse" correctly, or learn when to use "a" or "an", then by your own very logic you should take an inevitable life of poverty in stride as your natural place in the order of things, right?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-great-video-explaining-why-the-us-is-so-broken-a-counterpoint-to-those-blindly-and-ignorantly-insisting-tne-us-the-greatest-nation.526420/page-8

benjipwns

« Reply #9707 on: December 14, 2021, 06:49:58 AM »
And what is beyond frustrating as an American is when I go to share something like this on wherever, I am either preaching to a fairly small choir and/or I will have people accusing me of being a communist.
We are just so beyond fucked as a nation and really the only thing that can and will enact any sort of change is complete and utter collapse.
:popular

SmokyDave

« Reply #9708 on: December 14, 2021, 07:26:59 AM »
Surprised there's no ree thread on Hasan Piker getting banned from Twitch (for banging on about 'crackers'). They're missing a good 'fuck white people' moment there.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9709 on: December 14, 2021, 07:36:40 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending Further Admin Review): Racism

No that’s exactly it. Religion (ANY religion, including Christiansim) just doesn’t have its place in any government-run establishment, period. Just, GTFO with that shit. We fought long and hard to drive religion OUT of our establishment as much as possible and we’re not about to let outsiders bring it back in in any way, shape, or form. Just, fuck religion. Fuck it all to hell.
Are you insane? Do you not realise most of these values and morals you hold so dearly have their foundation in religion like Christianity and Islam??
Even science? Do you not know that it was religious Muslims who propelled science forward with religion as their foundation? The scientific method itself? Mental health? The creation of universities? Who do you think preserved, translated, and studied the major Greek works about democracy, philosophy ?
Without Muslims, none of this would have reached you. Do you not see how religion isn’t the problem, but your own closed mindedness ??
Good talk.

I get the banning of wearing religious symbols in schools in the name of secularism. But is a hijab REALLY a religious symbol? It, and turbans too, are so ingrained in the cultures where they are worn that I feel they stop being religious symbols and are merely cultural attire. I see them the same way as an Indian woman wearing a shari. It’s just clothes from that part of the world.

Children aren’t suddenly going to become religious because their teacher wears a head scarf.

Yeah, it'd be like banning denim skirts because Christian women wear them all the time. When it comes to attire, I'm much more of the mind that when it crosses into being part of your identity instead of proselytization, then it becomes acceptable. I'd actually be fine with stuff like a little cross necklace or other symbolic jewelry too. I don't think religious expression should be stamped out in public functions, just as long as it doesn't cross into conversion effort

Hijabs are now actually the exact same thing as denim skirts

« Reply #9710 on: December 14, 2021, 08:39:10 AM »
Surprised there's no ree thread on Hasan Piker getting banned from Twitch (for banging on about 'crackers'). They're missing a good 'fuck white people' moment there.
Not the same, but they're reacting to it in the Hasan ot. Starts here : https://www.resetera.com/threads/hasan-piker-ot-oh-your-such-a-big-man-hasan.321886/page-25#post-78570598

SmokyDave

« Reply #9711 on: December 14, 2021, 08:59:27 AM »
Mod admiral put in the work too: https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-streamer-hasanabi-banned-for-using-the-term-cracker.527203/

Phew. Thought they were slipping.

Propagandhim

« Reply #9712 on: December 14, 2021, 09:02:51 AM »

Always some homeschooled cockroach who lives deep in the sedimentary earth, completely oblivious of the world in every thread.

SmokyDave

« Reply #9713 on: December 14, 2021, 09:11:49 AM »
I like the cats saying 'no white people are offended by this' when if that were true, reset-people wouldn't have any interest in saying cracker in the first place.

You know you're trying to get a rise out of people, using a derogatory term that groups them by ethnicity. Just own what you're doing and go about your day.

Personally, I'm all about 'snow-devil'.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9714 on: December 14, 2021, 09:27:16 AM »
pigment impaired genocidal maniacs   :pacspit

Trojita

Propagandhim

« Reply #9716 on: December 14, 2021, 09:34:25 AM »

Paranoid schizophrenia. 

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9717 on: December 14, 2021, 09:36:37 AM »
"love each other or die trying"  :heart

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9718 on: December 14, 2021, 09:39:38 AM »
Instead of moderating racial slurs equally they should write each one on a strip of paper, then rank them by most offensive slur to least offensive slur, and decide where the cutoff should be.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9719 on: December 14, 2021, 10:38:08 AM »
just putting this out here: call me a cracker and I WILL report you to the mods, no exceptions :nothot
(ice)