Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1785296 times)

SmokyDave

Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #8340 on: November 23, 2021, 11:55:04 AM »
Gonna guess that Neplesha Nepple-Rub hadn't actually used the word 'colonised' or 'coloniser' before she saw Black Panther.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #8341 on: November 23, 2021, 11:55:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtube-is-making-dislike-private-for-everyone-will-be-visible-for-creators.512499/

But the fact that the dislike counts will be disappearing for everyone (gradually, according to YouTube) is a big deal — viewers are used to being able to see the like-to-dislike ratio as soon as they click on a video and may use that number to decide whether to continue watching.

:era

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #8342 on: November 23, 2021, 12:04:12 PM »
It's not like they were going to watch it anyway and instead give hot takes which is a typical Ree thread.
 :rethread

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8343 on: November 23, 2021, 12:46:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeff-bezos-gives-100-million-to-the-obama-foundation.518703/

That's pretty cool, given it could just stay in a vault scrooge mcduck style, and a respected former presidents personal charity in their hometown is pretty uncontrover-

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8344 on: November 23, 2021, 12:52:56 PM »

Tuckers Law

« Reply #8345 on: November 23, 2021, 12:55:21 PM »
Nepenthe had to perm that guy because he was trying "get [her] to recognize some definition of "colonialism" that doesn't really matter to my experience "

https://www.resetera.com/threads/french-dictionary-accused-of-wokeism-over-gender-inclusive-pronoun.516861/post-77466006

Her experience with the history of romance languages is different so he had to go.

:doge

I'm not exclusively talking about Latinx (a term which some Latin Americans have adopted on their own but different argument for a different day)
No, we didn't.  We hate being called that.

I was listening to a podcast a couple months back or so with John Leguizamo as the guest, and he kept using “latinx” as a word like it made any kind sense.  Shit broke my heart, I thought he was good people  :-\

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8346 on: November 23, 2021, 01:00:12 PM »
Nepenthe had to perm that guy because he was trying "get [her] to recognize some definition of "colonialism" that doesn't really matter to my experience "

https://www.resetera.com/threads/french-dictionary-accused-of-wokeism-over-gender-inclusive-pronoun.516861/post-77466006

Her experience with the history of romance languages is different so he had to go.

I'm not exclusively talking about Latinx (a term which some Latin Americans have adopted on their own but different argument for a different day)

I was listening to a podcast a couple months back or so with John Leguizamo as the guest, and he kept using “latinx” as a word like it made any kind sense.  Shit broke my heart, I thought he was good people  :-\
Fuck, I don't want to cancel Luigi  :stahp

SmokyDave

« Reply #8347 on: November 23, 2021, 01:41:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/no-trans-people-did-not-harass-or-dox-jk-rowling-she-did-however-unleash-her-twitter-followers-to-harass-them.518817/#post-77568915

Quote from: Weiss
Wow, the flaccid majority holding the marginalized to unreasonable standards of civility where proving your fundamental humanity is a game of Jenga, and they just have to find the right block to collapse the whole thing and assert that the status quo of fragile, rich whites is good and moral.

Never heard of that.

I'm with this cat. Can't say it any clearer than this. Flaccid Jenga, bitches.

Bit troubled by the ol' username, might be a nazi, but still this person speaks an obvious truth.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8348 on: November 23, 2021, 01:42:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/no-trans-people-did-not-harass-or-dox-jk-rowling-she-did-however-unleash-her-twitter-followers-to-harass-them.518817/

When will she get what she deserves, I constantly wonder.

:info

Peacefully holding up signs in front of a public figures house is not harassment. Showing the address of someone who publicly has shared their address for over a decade is not doxxing or harassing. This was yet another targeted attempt to silence trans voices.

Then mentioning their public protest on twitter also isn't harassment

Also I'm a bit curious whether this is about the publicly known house of hers or another one. At least I wouldn't be surprised if she has multiple, some of which might be more private

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8349 on: November 23, 2021, 01:44:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-was-i-being-a-dick.518574/page-3#post-77548779
I feel like you aren't actually wanting to know of you are a dick and just seeking validation for totally owning this girl you dated a few times and her random dudes since you are pushing back on every comment that yes, in fact, that is very dickish.
You're right, you were being a dick for blasting someone, should have minded your business haha. Although don't feel bad, everyone loves to play the victim online.
Your message seems like you are saying illness is what she gets for going out and having fun with other guys.

This message is coming from a guy she saw on a couple dates years ago.

Your statement would be insulting coming from her father. You are not her father. You sound creepy and pre-occupied with her social life.

:dead

Op:
But it’s era, and I should probably except some blowback on that part.
:lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #8350 on: November 23, 2021, 01:45:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/no-trans-people-did-not-harass-or-dox-jk-rowling-she-did-however-unleash-her-twitter-followers-to-harass-them.518817/#post-77568915

Quote from: Weiss
Wow, the flaccid majority holding the marginalized to unreasonable standards of civility where proving your fundamental humanity is a game of Jenga, and they just have to find the right block to collapse the whole thing and assert that the status quo of fragile, rich whites is good and moral.

Never heard of that.

I'm with this cat. Can't say it any clearer than this. Flaccid Jenga, bitches.

Bit troubled by the ol' username, might be a nazi, but still this person speaks an obvious truth.

The whites were the jenga the whole time 

:lawd

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8351 on: November 23, 2021, 01:52:57 PM »
User Banned (Permanent): Transphobia, account in Junior Phase

Fetishizing pronouns in non-English languages and reading sexism into the masculine gender as a neutral option in Romance languages is a hilarious bit of colonialism on the part of English speakers. English is, as far as I know, the only language where grammatical gender is structured around human sexuality. There are many ways to refer to women in the masculine gender in Spanish, and vice versa. The truth is, masculine and femenine are labels that were invented relatively late in the evolution of IE languages. Long ago, the two genders were common and neuter, and common eventually split into masculine and feminine, so the former common gender being used as an all-encompassing gender when referring to multiple people is logical. Also, English words barely have any gender markers. If you try to sound perfectly gender neutral in heavily marked languages like Spanish or Italian, you end up having to "soft-ban" words like child (because there isn't a gender neutral word, so they say "infancy", which is hilarious), or repeating every. single. adjective. in every sentence. But I guess this isn't a problem if you think everything should be like in English! In reality, the masculine gender in these languages is unmarked, so that's as close to a neutral gender as you're going to get without the need to add things that have been conceived solely for the convenience of English speakers, and in contempt of the languages they're trying to force this onto.
That new pronoun won't solve any problems, it introduces more rules to the language, and these rules are extraneous, based on English conceptions of grammatical gender, and they're only kicking the can down the road. In two weeks there will be people who will say they don't identify with iel becuase the "i" is too masculine or something, so they'll come up with a fourth pronoun, adding more rules and exceptions to the language.

Imagine being the definitely-at-least-three-mods-after-a-reasoned-discussion who permabanned for some actual Noam Chomsky style insight into comparative linguistics because MUH FEELS AS A MURICAN

nepnep REALLY didn't like being called a colonialist  :lol :lol :lol
You really think nep actually read and understood that whole comment?

She read "Fetishizing pronouns" and hit the ban button while furiously masturbating.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 02:07:53 PM by Potato »
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8352 on: November 23, 2021, 01:57:17 PM »
Peacefully holding up signs in front of a public figures house is not harassment. Showing the address of someone who publicly has shared their address for over a decade is not doxxing or harassing. This was yet another targeted attempt to silence trans voices.

this is kind of the root of all doxing?

people aren't usually that clever

they google your username and find a public post you made when you were 16 on a "teens bulking up" forum where you posted a photo of your home and said you lived next to a Denny's in Bartonville, Illinois
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8353 on: November 23, 2021, 01:58:44 PM »
You really think neo actually read and understood that whole comment?

She read "Fetishizing pronouns" and hit the ban button while furiously masturbating.

and this month, of all months :fbm
Uncle

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8354 on: November 23, 2021, 02:00:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/no-trans-people-did-not-harass-or-dox-jk-rowling-she-did-however-unleash-her-twitter-followers-to-harass-them.518817/

Also I'm a bit curious whether this is about the publicly known house of hers or another one. At least I wouldn't be surprised if she has multiple, some of which might be more private

Op:
Stop supporting Harry Potter, stop supporting JK Rowling. If you truly think you're an ally to us and our cause, please stop arming her with the tools to attack us.
Also op from a scat post:
Yeah there's a bit of gay panic to some of these reactions that's a bit over the top.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8355 on: November 23, 2021, 02:02:02 PM »

I asked my partner, who is from El Salvador, what she thought of that term. She looked at me blankly and shook her head.

I don't think she cares much for it either.
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #8356 on: November 23, 2021, 02:02:46 PM »
It took me two minutes on instagram to find a Harry Potter Fan did the exact same thing in 2016. Is this not 'doxxing' then?

sorta yea?...

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8357 on: November 23, 2021, 02:07:45 PM »
Stop supporting Harry Potter, stop supporting JK Rowling. If you truly think you're an ally to us and our cause, please stop arming her with the tools to attack us.

to borrow a refrain from era: fuck you it's not my individual responsibility?

mfers saying we need to turn off our AC and use paper straws when our own fandom is a drop in the bucket compared to huge corporations like WB making video games in her universe

in conclusion: I can do exactly nothing, and continue to bitch all the way to the bank
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #8358 on: November 23, 2021, 02:09:45 PM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 02:15:03 PM by Propagandhim »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8359 on: November 23, 2021, 02:14:37 PM »
for lack of a more relevant thread to post this

Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8360 on: November 23, 2021, 02:15:09 PM »
Crossposting from the other thread, there’s more accurate info on the “dox” here. There’s a bit of confusion as people seem to mix up two of her mansions (lol) but ultimately, it was three activists with a small following trying to punch back at the systemic violence of a celebrity using her clout and money, while someone with 14M followers designated them as bad people and fucking papers rolled with that. So what Rowling did was incredibly worse and more violent by any metric, and Contrapoints can go fuck herself with her respectability politics.

:pika

Big shock that her Edinburgh address is less public

Also it's just funny to me that going up to her house is a-ok but mentioning their names on twitter is disgusting vile harassment

Taco Bell Tower

Superstar

« Reply #8362 on: November 23, 2021, 02:25:02 PM »

Proving your threads own title wrong in the first sentence is impressive, I must say.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8363 on: November 23, 2021, 02:26:08 PM »
for lack of a more relevant thread to post this

(Image removed from quote.)
related to this there is currently a big hoopla between France and the EU because the EU keeps promoting and funding the Muslim brotherhood and the French don't like it.

Meanwhile Germany and the Netherlands are planning to pay the salaries of the Taliban healthcare and education in Afghanistan.  :doge
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

Klelk

« Reply #8365 on: November 23, 2021, 02:40:39 PM »
EDIT: Oh it gets even worse. I use a browser addon to look out for transphobes, and a SIGNIFICANT number of people are coming up as anti-trans on that addon. It's just a bunch of people encouraging Rowling, congratulating her for doxxing them, and calling them "stalkers" and such.
  :stop

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8366 on: November 23, 2021, 02:42:27 PM »
There's an add-on to look for transphobes?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8367 on: November 23, 2021, 02:42:32 PM »
EDIT: Oh it gets even worse. I use a browser addon to look out for transphobes, and a SIGNIFICANT number of people are coming up as anti-trans on that addon. It's just a bunch of people encouraging Rowling, congratulating her for doxxing them, and calling them "stalkers" and such.
:isthis  Is this stalking?
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #8368 on: November 23, 2021, 02:45:00 PM »
is there an add on to find local single trans looking to meet?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8369 on: November 23, 2021, 02:45:16 PM »
:isthis  Is this stalking?
Uh, no?  It's not stalking if it's from ResetEra.com  :rollsafe

marrec

« Reply #8370 on: November 23, 2021, 02:48:03 PM »
If sharing a photo with an address that's "available" but not necessarily widely known isn't doxxing, then @'ing those people with the public twitter handle isn't doxxing either.

We've all worked ourselves into a shoot. Rowling and these activists are in cahoots to boost each others profile. They're scamming us all.

Did those activists not want it known that they were publicly protesting in front of Rowlings house? Then why post a photo to twitter saying "me and (this twitter handle) and (this twitter handle) are at JKs house wot wot"? Shouldn't they be happy so many people got to see their picture? I mean, the photo and tweet were shared widely even before Rowling's thread... what was the expectation of the activists? That it would only be shared by people who liked them?

Taco Bell Tower

Mediocre Lager

« Reply #8372 on: November 23, 2021, 02:55:35 PM »
There's an add-on to look for transphobes?

It's called Marrec AlertTM

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8373 on: November 23, 2021, 03:05:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/brian-laundries-cause-of-death-determined-to-be-self-inflicted-gunshot-to-head-per-cnn.518856/#post-77572578
resurrect this mf

when you inhabit the realm of vengeance and wrath so hard that you forget to resurrect the girl he killed instead
Uncle

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8374 on: November 23, 2021, 03:07:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/brian-laundries-cause-of-death-determined-to-be-self-inflicted-gunshot-to-head-per-cnn.518856/#post-77572578
resurrect this mf

when you inhabit the realm of vengeance and wrath so hard that you forget to resurrect the girl he killed instead
You guys are really hate porning this guy's suicide. I say this not in the sense he doesn't deserve it, but more idk if its useful. Fuck him obviously nonetheless.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #8375 on: November 23, 2021, 03:18:12 PM »
As a reminder, people are saying (at least in this thread i hope) that he is a coward for not accepting his fate
Not that suicide is cowardly

:chefskiss

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #8376 on: November 23, 2021, 03:20:18 PM »
RE: this latest rowling beef, is it wrong for me to think neither side looks good in this, even if i'm more sympathetic to rowling being the "vic" :trumps
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #8377 on: November 23, 2021, 03:22:52 PM »
although i'm not hearing about anyone protesting outside chappelles house, i wonder why :rash
(ice)

marrec

« Reply #8378 on: November 23, 2021, 03:39:15 PM »
RE: this latest rowling beef, is it wrong for me to think neither side looks good in this, even if i'm more sympathetic to rowling being the "vic" :trumps

I'm just real tired of people putting themselves into a position where they will receive Twitter Harassment (oh noooo) and then acting as if their lives are ruined because people harassed them on Twitter.

Those three activists, whose names have already been forgotten by anyone besides the trans community and only the most insane wastoid JK defenders, have now reached global publicity within the trans activist community. They can, from this point on, post a weepy gofundme link and have their coffers filled within days. All the while they are ever in any actual danger.

But lets all nod very seriously and pretend that JK Rowling somehow ordered their deaths by @'ing them on twitter... the platform they themselves used to post the photo with the address they wanted shared.

Meanwhile, this multi-billion(?) dollar UK National Treasure is complaining about three horribly dressed protestors in front of her house and tying that back into the death threats she and others have received as if those three protestors would somehow add to the vitriol she is constantly receiving anytime anyone even mentions the name "Harry Potter"? Everyone here is a grifter and they're all making money on the outrage generated by the outrage generated by the outrage generated (ad infinitum).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 03:44:34 PM by marrec »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #8379 on: November 23, 2021, 03:52:54 PM »
only reason i have a shred of sympathy is I'm pretty sure the protestors main intention was to intimidate her (why show up at her house?) but she's also a dumb biaaaaatch who needs to shut the fuck up and get off social media, why would someone with billions in the bank and ability to do and go wherever the fuck she wants feel the need to swim in the giant pool of liquid shit that is twitter?
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #8380 on: November 23, 2021, 03:59:21 PM »
marrec is in the victim blaming phase

yikearoni

Kevtones

« Reply #8381 on: November 23, 2021, 04:03:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeff-bezos-gives-100-million-to-the-obama-foundation.518703/post-77558235

Cute.

Now about the labor and wage conditions of your company.

If only Nep had the same sort of agency over her own labor and wage conditions :brain
wrong

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8382 on: November 23, 2021, 04:04:04 PM »
Rowling hates men so hard that she even hates women who used to be men!
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8383 on: November 23, 2021, 04:17:05 PM »
I'm part of both sides of the problem.

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

:trumps
🤴

Jansen

« Reply #8384 on: November 23, 2021, 04:20:11 PM »
Quote from: DGP, post: 77549289, member: 1659

Apparently my name has come up in this thread a few times so imma defend myself:

- To the guy who said I was banned for likening being against crypto to homophobia - no. I was banned for using the term fomosexual to describe myself which the mods deemed homophobic.

- Many people have insulted me for being a gambler. I laugh at that because I'm actually a gambler in real life. Some people act like its a moral failing that I bet on the NFL or something. Lol.

- I don't care if you get angry at me for making posts in good faith. I know this community has a hard on for outrage, I ain't stopping. The reasons my threads are closed are because of you guys, not me. It's not my fault you guys can't venture into a thread about gambling, crypto or NFTs without personally insulting people.

- On the environmental aspects of NFTs - I've never made a thread about crypto or NFTs that centered around a Proof of Work crypto. One of my deleted closed threads was about Terra and UST. Terra is a proof of stake coin and UST is pegged to the US Dollar. Because nobody read the OP the assumed I was trying to pump and dump a coin that is algorithmically designed to always be $1. Then the thread descended into personal attacks. This is your fault, not mine.

Here's a list of times I've been banned or warned:

1) Warned for bragging about betting and winning oo Joe Biden too many times.

2) 3 day ban for calling the mods Karens

3) 2 day ban for writing an erotic copypasta in a thread that was already so derailed that it might as well been titled Cyberpunk 2077 Hype Train

4) Two week ban for calling myself a fomosexual.

From the constructive community distortion thread

:skinner

Propagandhim

« Reply #8385 on: November 23, 2021, 04:20:49 PM »
Quote from: DGP, post: 77549289, member: 1659

Apparently my name has come up in this thread a few times so imma defend myself:

- To the guy who said I was banned for likening being against crypto to homophobia - no. I was banned for using the term fomosexual to describe myself which the mods deemed homophobic.

- Many people have insulted me for being a gambler. I laugh at that because I'm actually a gambler in real life. Some people act like its a moral failing that I bet on the NFL or something. Lol.

- I don't care if you get angry at me for making posts in good faith. I know this community has a hard on for outrage, I ain't stopping. The reasons my threads are closed are because of you guys, not me. It's not my fault you guys can't venture into a thread about gambling, crypto or NFTs without personally insulting people.

- On the environmental aspects of NFTs - I've never made a thread about crypto or NFTs that centered around a Proof of Work crypto. One of my deleted closed threads was about Terra and UST. Terra is a proof of stake coin and UST is pegged to the US Dollar. Because nobody read the OP the assumed I was trying to pump and dump a coin that is algorithmically designed to always be $1. Then the thread descended into personal attacks. This is your fault, not mine.

Here's a list of times I've been banned or warned:

1) Warned for bragging about betting and winning oo Joe Biden too many times.

2) 3 day ban for calling the mods Karens

3) 2 day ban for writing an erotic copypasta in a thread that was already so derailed that it might as well been titled Cyberpunk 2077 Hype Train

4) Two week ban for calling myself a fomosexual.

From the constructive community distortion thread

marrec

« Reply #8386 on: November 23, 2021, 04:25:16 PM »
only reason i have a shred of sympathy is I'm pretty sure the protestors main intention was to intimidate her (why show up at her house?) but she's also a dumb biaaaaatch who needs to shut the fuck up and get off social media, why would someone with billions in the bank and ability to do and go wherever the fuck she wants feel the need to swim in the giant pool of liquid shit that is twitter?

There is no other way to categorize it, the photo of the “protest” was a weak attempt by relatively unknown activists to increase harassment against Rowling by encouraging more people to show up at her house. It’s one of those win win situations I was talking about with the Netflix activist that was let go. If more people show up, it’s a win, if Rowling responds in any way, it’s a win, the only way the activists would have “lost” is if Rowling paid them no mind and no one else gave a shit.

As it is, in the minds of online leftists, Rowling has escalated her genocidal campaign against trans people and will redouble their efforts to “cancel” her. So all in all it’s a big win for CHUDs who spend all day online posting “read another book” under every status about Harry Potter.

Jansen

« Reply #8387 on: November 23, 2021, 04:25:30 PM »
I like the imma post how I want part. Eager to see how that works out for them on reee

I don't care if you get angry at me for making posts in good faith. I know this community has a hard on for outrage, I ain't stopping.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8388 on: November 23, 2021, 04:57:12 PM »
There is no other way to categorize it, the photo of the “protest” was a weak attempt by relatively unknown activists to increase harassment against Rowling by encouraging more people to show up at her house.

Not to diminish thier beliefs but it also seems like a weak attempt at raising their profile. From a cursory glance at what's left of their social media presence after losing their twitter accounts, all 3 are desperate for fame.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8389 on: November 23, 2021, 06:01:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-was-i-being-a-dick.518574/page-7#post-77584146
You should roughly about exactly what I'd expect from someone I met on ERA.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8390 on: November 23, 2021, 07:11:30 PM »
ResetEra really is a welcoming bonfire to exchange ideas, share experiences and have some fun.
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8391 on: November 23, 2021, 07:49:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/axios-lawsuit-against-playstation-alleges-gender-discrimination.518736/#post-77563272
Reminder than gaming in general, from top to bottom, still has a huge issue accepting other than men (especially white men) in the industry. All those mysoginistic nerds of before are in part the ones on the industry.

Shit needs to be burned down, hope everyone have the courage to speak up and maybe finally help stopping this shit, no matter the cost.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8392 on: November 23, 2021, 08:01:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/axios-lawsuit-against-playstation-alleges-gender-discrimination.518736/#post-77563272
Reminder than gaming in general, from top to bottom, still has a huge issue accepting other than men (especially white men) in the industry. All those mysoginistic nerds of before are in part the ones on the industry.

Shit needs to be burned down, hope everyone have the courage to speak up and maybe finally help stopping this shit, no matter the cost.
These crackers don't know Hermen Hulst treats everyone like shit no matter their gender :trumps

I know folks who worked on Killzones and barely made more money than they would stacking crates at a local super market.
Working overtime is just a sign that you don't have the skills to finish your work on time, so be happy you get this learning opportunity at the start of your carreer.
You want to meet Kojima when he visits our studio? Oh sorry, we made sure he was here just for the weekend so it wouldn't interfere with your work,
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #8393 on: November 23, 2021, 09:47:22 PM »
Capitalism is the worst.

How do they not understand how ridiculous it is to whine about capitalism on a website that worships capitalism? Almost everything in their lives revolves around consuming the latest toy. Yet they keep on posting their anti capitalism nonsense. These morons have screaming meltdowns when their favourite multinationals get criticised.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8394 on: November 24, 2021, 01:12:00 AM »
Capitalism is the worst.

How do they not understand how ridiculous it is to whine about capitalism on a website that worships capitalism? Almost everything in their lives revolves around consuming the latest toy. Yet they keep on posting their anti capitalism nonsense. These morons have screaming meltdowns when their favourite multinationals get criticised.

:curious
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8395 on: November 24, 2021, 04:26:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/peak-entitlement-man-threatens-pizza-restaurant-with-ak-47-because-his-pizza-was-going-to-take-10-minutes.519039/#post-77587632
Warhawk4Ever git!
Hate to be that guy but what is the purpose of these threads? News at 10c some crazy dude at some pizza shop acts crazy.

Just because something was posted as news doesn't mean it automatically should be reposted. There are many crazy people in this world who do crazy offensive shit. Do we really need to post each time one of them acts out?
User Warned: Thread Whining
Oh, ffs!

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8396 on: November 24, 2021, 04:33:03 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-a-fucking-wreck-need-urgent-advice.519150/#post-77602218
I think it's highly unlikely the tire shop will pay for full repairs unless forced to by an insurance company/lawyer/court

You probably need to delete your post. "I knew something was wrong and I drove 60mph on them anyway" is something someone may try to hold that against you.

You probably shouldn't have driven on the tires except very slowly back to the tire shop.

Yes, I'm very sure someone us gonna Google this person and find this in a enthusiasm video game forum.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #8397 on: November 24, 2021, 04:40:12 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/peak-entitlement-man-threatens-pizza-restaurant-with-ak-47-because-his-pizza-was-going-to-take-10-minutes.519039/#post-77587632
Warhawk4Ever git!
Hate to be that guy but what is the purpose of these threads? News at 10c some crazy dude at some pizza shop acts crazy.

Just because something was posted as news doesn't mean it automatically should be reposted. There are many crazy people in this world who do crazy offensive shit. Do we really need to post each time one of them acts out?
User Warned: Thread Whining
Oh, ffs!
Such white fragility from that guy
sigh

Snoopycat_

« Reply #8398 on: November 24, 2021, 04:51:27 AM »
Quote from: kyuuji
How hard is it to just treat women with decency and respect.

This from the guy who spends his entire existence looking for excuses to blame JK for everything wrong in his life

:girlaff

« Reply #8399 on: November 24, 2021, 04:54:51 AM »

When the lawsuit is filed against era’s favorite console company the “if it’s true” is how posts begin. If this was something else that it would have led to bans