Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1784631 times)

SmokyDave

Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #8400 on: November 24, 2021, 05:01:53 AM »
Quote from: kyuuji
How hard is it to just treat women with decency and respect.

This from the guy who spends his entire existence looking for excuses to blame JK for everything wrong in his life

:girlaff
Oi, don't misgender. No need.

See, the actual idea is to treat 'everyone' with decency and respect.

Brought to you by 'Be Better Than Kyuuji', the new range of social initiatives from SmokyCo.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #8401 on: November 24, 2021, 05:07:00 AM »
Alright

This from the they who spends their entire existence looking for excuses to blame JK for everything wrong in thems life

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8402 on: November 24, 2021, 05:07:19 AM »

This from the guy who spends his entire existence looking for excuses to blame JK for everything wrong in his life

Her life, but yeah she's a loser.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #8403 on: November 24, 2021, 05:43:04 AM »
It's sad that that mess is what represents the trans community on Ree. I'm fairly certain that most trans are fun, normal people just getting on with their day to day. Kyuuji and co are demented fuckwits who have probably done more damage to the trans community than JK could ever hope to achieve

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8404 on: November 24, 2021, 06:25:11 AM »
I have nothing against trans people in real life. However, I do have something against trans people on Resetera because everyone on Resetera is a fucking annoying bag of shit. I don't hate them because they're trans, I hate them because they are Reseterans.
Spud

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #8405 on: November 24, 2021, 06:31:34 AM »
I have nothing against trans people in real life. However, I do have something against trans people on Resetera because everyone on Resetera is a fucking annoying bag of shit. I don't hate them because they're trans, I hate them because they are Reseterans.

co-signed.

marrec

« Reply #8406 on: November 24, 2021, 07:43:24 AM »
There is no other way to categorize it, the photo of the “protest” was a weak attempt by relatively unknown activists to increase harassment against Rowling by encouraging more people to show up at her house.

Not to diminish thier beliefs but it also seems like a weak attempt at raising their profile. From a cursory glance at what's left of their social media presence after losing their twitter accounts, all 3 are desperate for fame.

Almost every activist of any stripe who posts conspicuous selfies from their activism are really just people desperate to seek relevance within their or other communities. They could also be true believers of course.

I'd extend this out to most Very Online people, trans or otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:51:53 AM by marrec »

Risible

« Reply #8407 on: November 24, 2021, 08:03:47 AM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
Like, yes I'm American (I don't like it but whatever), but I'm also Black, so forgive me for balking at people who are trying to ironically get me to recognize some definition of "colonialism" that doesn't really matter to my experience as an also-colonized person and, once again, seems to undermine what that word really means to me.

Colonized person.   :lol

Holy shit at the off the charts narcissism of that post.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #8408 on: November 24, 2021, 08:08:22 AM »

See you have to think using labels. Their women up until they like JK Rowling then they are no longer women, they become TERFs. Same goes for blacks whom when they buck against the Very Online become Uncle Toms and Clarence Thomases. Normal day to day people have normal, humanizing labels, but as soon as they open their mouth or type out a tweet, these online outrage carnivores start slinging their dehumanizing labels.

That way, they don't have to worry about that pesky ol' decency or respect. "They're not women! They don't count because they want genocide against all transgenders!"

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #8409 on: November 24, 2021, 08:11:20 AM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
Like, yes I'm American (I don't like it but whatever), but I'm also Black, so forgive me for balking at people who are trying to ironically get me to recognize some definition of "colonialism" that doesn't really matter to my experience as an also-colonized person and, once again, seems to undermine what that word really means to me.

Colonized person.   :lol

Holy shit at the off the charts narcissism of that post.

She's so full of herself, being paid for her time demeans her work.

Unless its retail work. Then she wants her goddamn paycheck.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #8410 on: November 24, 2021, 08:52:29 AM »

Kurt Russell

« Reply #8411 on: November 24, 2021, 09:20:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kid-rock-bravely-goes-after-woke-sjw-millennials-in-new-video-for-dont-tell-me-how-to-live.518967/page-3#post-77609757
Lets not continue to signal boost this fool.
Yet they signal boost Trump  :curious

It's impossible not to be entertained by the new Kid Rock video. I mean he rides a hand flipping the bird up to space whilst holding a gun. That's how serious he is about not being told what to do. It's a fucking metaphor, just like Black Panther was.
woke

Propagandhim

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #8413 on: November 24, 2021, 09:56:29 AM »
i still regard kid rock walking out in his pimp outfit to bawitdaba at woodstock '99 as the apex of white civilisation.

10centtacos

« Reply #8414 on: November 24, 2021, 10:06:29 AM »

marrec

« Reply #8415 on: November 24, 2021, 10:49:08 AM »
Unironically liking Kid Rock is the boomer version of unironically liking 100 gecs

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #8416 on: November 24, 2021, 10:55:11 AM »
i don't think irony is really the right word. infact almost everything i enjoy most exists in a limbo between farce and sincerity, simultaneously being both and neither.

but if you set out to make something like that, then it's guaranteed to just be soulless shit.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8417 on: November 24, 2021, 11:08:36 AM »
the world has never needed the youtube dislike bar more than this moment :fbm
Uncle

10centtacos

« Reply #8418 on: November 24, 2021, 11:21:59 AM »
I just realized we’re living in the nu-metal revival age

:lol

Mediocre Lager

« Reply #8419 on: November 24, 2021, 11:34:06 AM »
Think Amirox has ever gone to a Kid Rock concert and gotten all confused and angry?

"Who's this long-haired asshole? BRING OUT THE KIDS"

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8420 on: November 24, 2021, 12:40:54 PM »
Crossposting from the other thread, there’s more accurate info on the “dox” here. There’s a bit of confusion as people seem to mix up two of her mansions (lol) but ultimately, it was three activists with a small following trying to punch back at the systemic violence of a celebrity using her clout and money, while someone with 14M followers designated them as bad people and fucking papers rolled with that. So what Rowling did was incredibly worse and more violent by any metric, and Contrapoints can go fuck herself with her respectability politics.
Or maybe none of this was violence?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #8421 on: November 24, 2021, 01:08:53 PM »
Watch out Americans, shit is about to go down

If they get off, even if that means really light sentencing, there's going to be hell to pay.

Fuck it, I'm a white brit and even *I* will fucking kick off.

I fear America would absolutely burn down.

:badass

marrec

« Reply #8422 on: November 24, 2021, 01:15:20 PM »
Crossposting from the other thread, there’s more accurate info on the “dox” here. There’s a bit of confusion as people seem to mix up two of her mansions (lol) but ultimately, it was three activists with a small following trying to punch back at the systemic violence of a celebrity using her clout and money, while someone with 14M followers designated them as bad people and fucking papers rolled with that. So what Rowling did was incredibly worse and more violent by any metric, and Contrapoints can go fuck herself with her respectability politics.

Benji you don't understand the activists had to delete their twitter accounts how much more violent can you get?

benjipwns

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8424 on: November 24, 2021, 01:24:01 PM »
i don't think irony is really the right word. infact almost everything i enjoy most exists in a limbo between farce and sincerity, simultaneously being both and neither.

but if you set out to make something like that, then it's guaranteed to just be soulless shit.

a fellow Gen X
          /
:isthis

10centtacos

« Reply #8425 on: November 24, 2021, 01:27:16 PM »
Watch out Americans, shit is about to go down

If they get off, even if that means really light sentencing, there's going to be hell to pay.

Fuck it, I'm a white brit and even *I* will fucking kick off.

I fear America would absolutely burn down.

:badass

Which thread

BisMarckie

« Reply #8426 on: November 24, 2021, 01:27:29 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8427 on: November 24, 2021, 01:30:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/1463229266976464912

thankfully as a result of the cancelled pledges from people offended by mathematical averaging, our new median is $14.88, which nobody should have a problem with

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8428 on: November 24, 2021, 01:34:55 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8429 on: November 24, 2021, 01:52:12 PM »
I've tried to stick to those who have been explicitly marked by Shinigami Eyes as being "anti-trans", which means multiple people have marked them as such.

woah woah woah, hold THE FUCK UP.

Your browser extension that marks everyone as "anti trans" via crowd sourcing butthurt downvotes is called fucking Shinigami Eyes?

As in the Anime about a murderous vigilante who writes down the names of people marked for death by his own entirely arbitrary standards on who deserves to live and who doesn't?

...are you SERIOUSLY not having even a twinge of self-awareness here?

This is so fucking on the nose it would be like Adobe calling their launcher The Borg

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8430 on: November 24, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »
User Warned: Inappropriate Spekulation; Thread Derail
is it true one of the victims was a pedophile? I. not sure if its true.

a rare Slyavne moderator action, or are there three mods who can't spell for shit?
        /

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8431 on: November 24, 2021, 02:02:13 PM »
I've tried to stick to those who have been explicitly marked by Shinigami Eyes as being "anti-trans", which means multiple people have marked them as such.

Your browser extension that marks everyone as "anti trans" via crowd sourcing butthurt downvotes is called fucking Shinigami Eyes?

As in the Anime about a murderous vigilante who writes down the names of people marked for death by his own entirely arbitrary standards on who deserves to live and who doesn't?

This is so fucking on the nose it would be like Adobe calling their launcher The Borg

They call transgender people "dangerous activists", and refer to the three people in question as "actors."

JK Rowling condemns actors who held trans rights protest outside her house

Guess which hateful terf site I found this on

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/11/22/jk-rowling-trans-protest-holly-stars-twitter/

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8432 on: November 24, 2021, 02:02:42 PM »
From Snopes,

"For example, yes, at age 19, Rosenbaum was sentenced to prison for sexually abusing five children — all boys between the ages of 9 and 11 — in Arizona’s Pima County in early 2002, according to his case file obtained via a public records request by Snopes."

SPEKULATION

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8433 on: November 24, 2021, 02:16:54 PM »

The pedophile is on the left.

Next, we analyzed criminal records involving Huber, and determined it also accurate to state he was charged with domestic abuse. We uncovered a Kenosha County criminal complaint that outlined his first serious run-in with law enforcement, in December 2012. And per that complaint, Huber, who was 18 years old at the time, threatened his brother and grandmother at their home with a knife, choked the brother, and demanded that they follow his orders. The complaint said the brother wanted to take Huber to a hospital, apparently for emergency mental health help, but Huber resisted. In the end, he was charged with strangulation and suffocation and false imprisonment, both of which are felony crimes.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8434 on: November 24, 2021, 02:19:20 PM »
pedophile?
domestic abuse?
throw in drug addict, and you've got an Amir0x going, baby

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8435 on: November 24, 2021, 02:27:53 PM »
Rowling is perpetually wrong and her transphobia emanates from every tweet in that thread.
That being said, when you protest against someone and post a picture on social media with the address, there’s an underline intention that can’t be denied in today’s climate. Even if the address can be found online, there’s an incentive for more people to go to her house and I don’t think that’s okay. No matter how vile that person is.

User Banned (3 Days): Concern Trolling

I think it is harassment*, but that doesn't mean her response was correct. An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind....

*It would be extremely unpleasant and intimidating to have people protesting outside your house, and whether or not it was possible to find out the address by other means, you should not go round sharing other peoples address.

So for the record, people showing up at your house is never harassment. I have no doubt that RE will stay consistent on this.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8436 on: November 24, 2021, 02:28:14 PM »

It's a typo, Cauliflower pointed out that it's a marrec browser extension.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8437 on: November 24, 2021, 02:29:05 PM »
This shit had no bearing on the case either way. You're only supposed to look at what happened on the night of the incident.

benjipwns

« Reply #8438 on: November 24, 2021, 02:30:33 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
The hero worship of these guys is worse than the hero worship of Rittenhouse imo

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 02:35:10 PM by benjipwns »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8439 on: November 24, 2021, 02:31:54 PM »
From Snopes,

"For example, yes, at age 19, Rosenbaum was sentenced to prison for sexually abusing five children — all boys between the ages of 9 and 11 — in Arizona’s Pima County in early 2002, according to his case file obtained via a public records request by Snopes."

SPEKULATION

snopes is ordinarily biased garbage and without looking at the page I guarantee they tagged it "misleading/partially true" and there's apologia all over the page "...but he's still a good guy, and that's still no reason for his extrajudicial murder"
Uncle

10centtacos

« Reply #8440 on: November 24, 2021, 02:32:05 PM »
User Warned: Inappropriate Spekulation; Thread Derail
is it true one of the victims was a pedophile? I. not sure if its true.

a rare Slyavne moderator action, or are there three mods who can't spell for shit?
        /

Things Slayven will never accomplish in life:

1. Learn to spell
2. Learn to enjoy the taste of beer

:fbm

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8441 on: November 24, 2021, 02:34:16 PM »
The hero worship of these guys is worse than the hero worship of Rittenhouse imo

Nooooo, this can't be real...right, right?

benjipwns

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8443 on: November 24, 2021, 02:38:23 PM »
omg  :dead

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8444 on: November 24, 2021, 02:39:54 PM »
See Kid Rock video, please.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8445 on: November 24, 2021, 02:43:25 PM »

The pedophile is on the left.

Next, we analyzed criminal records involving Huber, and determined it also accurate to state he was charged with domestic abuse. We uncovered a Kenosha County criminal complaint that outlined his first serious run-in with law enforcement, in December 2012. And per that complaint, Huber, who was 18 years old at the time, threatened his brother and grandmother at their home with a knife, choked the brother, and demanded that they follow his orders. The complaint said the brother wanted to take Huber to a hospital, apparently for emergency mental health help, but Huber resisted. In the end, he was charged with strangulation and suffocation and false imprisonment, both of which are felony crimes.
They weren't angels
Spud

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8446 on: November 24, 2021, 02:49:38 PM »
snopes is ordinarily biased garbage and without looking at the page I guarantee they tagged it "misleading/partially true" and there's apologia all over the page "...but he's still a good guy, and that's still no reason for his extrajudicial murder"

It's why I filtered out the facts from the court cases, which I assume are true. What their feelings on this shit are I don't care about. They go on about BLM stuff on the bottom of the page.

benjipwns

« Reply #8447 on: November 24, 2021, 03:03:49 PM »
The amusing thing is that at least two of the three were not even BLM protesters according to the testimony, this was the third night of riots AFTER the original protest and they were there to riot and damage minority-owned properties. Grosskreutz probably was too, although it certainly only benefits him to claim to be BLM now. As to that, Rittenhouse claims to be a BLM supporter now too.

So a legally armed BLM supporter who works in the town, in self-defense, shot one illegally armed BLM supporter and killed two white rioters with criminal records from out of town. Would it have been a global story with "race implications" had it been framed like that?

benjipwns

« Reply #8448 on: November 24, 2021, 03:16:25 PM »
Concern trolling is done in bad faith for the purposes of eliciting a response, neither of these posts read as bad faith to me. Instead they seem to be earnest criticism that opposes showing up at people's private homes and publishing their private addresses. (Since we now know this was not done at Rowling's castle listed on Wikipedia but one of her more private homes.)

In any case, criticizing tactics is not concern trolling even if you're mocking the tactics. If you post "we should lynch J.K. Rowling while we scream TRANS RIGHTS and then hold a satanic orgy" and I post "I'm not sure the orgy is a good idea for the optics of this." Am I concern trolling, meaning that you can reject the merits of the criticism or should you perhaps take it into account as a fair criticism?

But no, on ResetERA.com there's no such thing as good faith unless a person agrees in lockstep with you on everything. Because if they don't, they're a bad person and bad people constantly act in bad faith simply to upset good people.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8449 on: November 24, 2021, 03:18:51 PM »

1 former and 2 future Presidents

:trumps
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8451 on: November 24, 2021, 03:33:39 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8452 on: November 24, 2021, 03:39:53 PM »
 :mindblown

the only relevant part of the whole post

maybe stop going out to bars and shows and posting videos and tons of pics of you maskless in public around dudes you’ve just met.

and this has nothing to do with "sluts," managing covid would generally mean to avoid lots of close encounters with people you just met

OP didn't say she was a filthy whore who slept around, literally only mentioned dating, with a focus on unsafe covid behaviors
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #8453 on: November 24, 2021, 03:51:46 PM »
So three members of the staff are just totally okay with labeling a girl they've never met as a "slut" for going on dates and to bars?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8454 on: November 24, 2021, 03:52:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-woman-intentionally-hit-a-motorcyclist-with-her-car-and-fled-he-followed-her-to-house-she-came-out-to-confront-him-with-a-gun-so-he-shot-her-dead.519465/#post-77634639
Bet she had that gun locked up in a safe for emergencies only where her life was threatened. Bet the cyclist kept his concealed gun on him for any situation where his life was threatened.

In the end, nobody would have died without the glory of the second amendment.
The site encourages users to strap up for protests  :doge Also wtf Incelsiorlef's title lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-car-drove-through-crowds-at-waukesha-holiday-parade-up-6-confirmed-dead.517833/page-8#post-77506773
User Banned (1 Month): Advocating Violence over a Series of Posts
I guess I’m more “Wild West” in my thoughts on crime.

Do yourself a favor and never break into my house.

benjipwns

« Reply #8455 on: November 24, 2021, 03:56:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-woman-intentionally-hit-a-motorcyclist-with-her-car-and-fled-he-followed-her-to-house-she-came-out-to-confront-him-with-a-gun-so-he-shot-her-dead.519465/#post-77634639
Bet she had that gun locked up in a safe for emergencies only where her life was threatened. Bet the cyclist kept his concealed gun on him for any situation where his life was threatened.

In the end, nobody would have died without the glory of the second amendment.
I mean, the man could have beaten the woman to death. At least she was able to even the odds slightly more although it didn't work out for her.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8456 on: November 24, 2021, 04:04:29 PM »
So three members of the staff are just totally okay with labeling a girl they've never met as a "slut" for going on dates and to bars?

Don't shame this slut!!!

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8457 on: November 24, 2021, 04:15:22 PM »
Jesus, and she was pregnant.

A completely avoidable case of two lives being lost.
Yea, no. One life was lost.

?

She was five months pregnant as per the article in the OP.

...so one life then?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-woman-intentionally-hit-a-motorcyclist-with-her-car-and-fled-he-followed-her-to-house-she-came-out-to-confront-him-with-a-gun-so-he-shot-her-dead.519465/post-77636325

benjipwns

« Reply #8458 on: November 24, 2021, 04:21:33 PM »
It's not hard to support abortion and realize that life begins before birth.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #8459 on: November 24, 2021, 04:22:40 PM »

that was my take away