Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5963913 times)

agrajag

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| You ain't slick
« Reply #39960 on: October 18, 2018, 11:21:27 AM »
Mathsssssssss.

I had a Russian TA in college  for one of my calculus classes who wore the same heather grey sweatshirt and acid washed jeans every day.

We used to buy him 12s of Milwaukee’s best to give us easier quiz questions.

I’m not exactly sure how Russia Is so brilliant in math but the country still is fucking garbage. Like nobody has ever bought a Russian car or computer or anything like that. And life expectancy is like 50.

Edit: did crossingeden commit seppuku when Ubisoft announced they don’t want politics in their games?

kys diaf

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39961 on: October 18, 2018, 12:22:08 PM »
Mathsssssssss.

I had a Russian TA in college  for one of my calculus classes who wore the same heather grey sweatshirt and acid washed jeans every day.

We used to buy him 12s of Milwaukee’s best to give us easier quiz questions.

I’m not exactly sure how Russia Is so brilliant in math but the country still is fucking garbage. Like nobody has ever bought a Russian car or computer or anything like that. And life expectancy is like 50.

Edit: did crossingeden commit seppuku when Ubisoft announced they don’t want politics in their games?

Beautiful feilds like music and math transcend all nationalities. Russian maybe has more mathematicians because they have a tradition of mathematics, and it is seen as more of a viable field of interest. Plus I think their culture (perhaps more than most) venerates Academia.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/7530771/Russian-maths-genius-may-turn-down-1m-prize.html

Plus Russian mathematicians are Straight up G's

Jansen

« Reply #39962 on: October 18, 2018, 12:28:13 PM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Arguing in bad faith over a series of posts, inflammatory false equivalence, sealioning

:confused

https://www.resetera.com/posts/13920481/

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #39963 on: October 18, 2018, 12:33:28 PM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Arguing in bad faith over a series of posts, inflammatory false equivalence, sealioning

Poorly formed arguments, even harmless ones are now arguing in bad faith. You ain't slick Ree mods.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39964 on: October 18, 2018, 12:33:49 PM »
Sealioning.

lol

first borhge, now borges?

hmm...going after all the bores !

:thinking

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39965 on: October 18, 2018, 12:34:54 PM »
What the fuck is sealioning?
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39966 on: October 18, 2018, 12:37:52 PM »
Holy shit, all those idiots think the sealion didn't mean minority quantitatively.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #39967 on: October 18, 2018, 12:38:04 PM »

It's when you get called out on your shit, but don't want to explain your shitty position so you refer to someone as a sea lion unironically.

"yah I called you a nazi without evidence, leave me alone, I don't have to explain to you why you're a nazi."

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39968 on: October 18, 2018, 12:39:44 PM »
Sealioning is what they call it when you use your finger to push your penis back inside your body, then let it spring out again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zoe_dels/status/1046424553105354752

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39969 on: October 18, 2018, 12:43:48 PM »
The thing is, the people in that comic are being stupid assholes, and the sea lion is correct.

Yuuuup, fascist era strikes again.

stufte

« Reply #39970 on: October 18, 2018, 12:44:29 PM »
The thing is, the people in that comic are being stupid assholes, and the sea lion is correct.

Yep, and the people who use this seriously are usually arguing with people on public forums and twitter. being in bed, having people call out your shit statements on twitter isn't an invasion of your privacy you dunces.

paprikastaude

« Reply #39971 on: October 18, 2018, 12:45:27 PM »
I had a milkshake duck friend who turned out to be a sealion when I called him out on his dogwhistling about not everything being political and using freeze peaches as a false equivalency.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39972 on: October 18, 2018, 12:47:52 PM »
I had a milkshake duck friend who turned out to be a sealion when I called him out on his dogwhistling about not everything being political and using freeze peaches as a false equivalency.

Was his name Albert Einstein?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39973 on: October 18, 2018, 12:49:59 PM »

Imagine if instead of "I could do without sea lions" the man had said "I could do without that blacks"? Suddenly that sea lion is a hero.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39974 on: October 18, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
This is a fun graph.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39975 on: October 18, 2018, 12:52:11 PM »

Poorly formed arguments, even harmless ones are now arguing in bad faith. You ain't slick Ree mods.

noooooo, poorly formed arguments where you nitpick the construction of the analogy and not the underlying point being made are false equivalance.
arguments you really really don't like but can't find any way to refute or contradict are bad faith.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39976 on: October 18, 2018, 12:52:11 PM »

'Fuck you I dont need to back up my ideas'

stufte

« Reply #39977 on: October 18, 2018, 12:56:02 PM »

'Fuck you I dont need to back up my ideas'
(Image removed from quote.)

I'm disappointed that this isn't the version with bert in the back.  :'(

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39978 on: October 18, 2018, 12:56:20 PM »
seems like forever since I've seen that entourage gif without picard in the back seat

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39979 on: October 18, 2018, 12:59:06 PM »
I'm og bitches  8) ::)

stufte

« Reply #39980 on: October 18, 2018, 01:03:07 PM »
still laughing at using "sealioning" as a ban excuse. I'd bet a good chunk of people on there don't even know what it's referring to. Might as well be random shit.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39981 on: October 18, 2018, 01:04:31 PM »

It was invented based on that comic and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk "sealioning"

I love Wondermark and it doesn't deserve to be memed into the culture war in such a stupid milkshake duck way

Sealioning is the left's pepe-style appropriation of a webcomic  :fbm

Actually I don't love Wondermark that much anymore because the fucker won't quit doing "check out my sick elephant" jokes for like two months straight now
Uncle

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #39982 on: October 18, 2018, 01:05:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-new-alt-right-npc-meme-is-legitimately-terrifying.75478/page-6#post-13913350

Exactly what I was thinking, I'm surprised people are able to brush this aside so easily when we have had mass murders by the alt right with online memes are their direct radicalization source.

:doge

They're quoting Hbomberguy still? Are they aware that he did not listen and believe when a friend of his harassed a rape survivor?

A very problematic youtuber, if you ask me :wag

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39983 on: October 18, 2018, 01:08:23 PM »
User Banned (Permanent): bangarang, svetha, downplaying sexism of going for a 'cheeky' nandos, chav, skellywag

stufte

« Reply #39984 on: October 18, 2018, 01:09:44 PM »
wristfaffling is a very sacred art

it is passed down to only one in a generation

cultural appropriation at it's worst. :maf

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #39985 on: October 18, 2018, 01:10:38 PM »
Let’s try to make up the next RE buzzword.

wafflesparkling - stating something positive about a problematic person
llamarubbing - making a joke that unintentionally offends someone
penguinspanking - making comparisons between Israel and WWII Germany

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39986 on: October 18, 2018, 01:10:49 PM »
That's fucking rich coming from her.
Fuck off, Collins. I hope a special place in hell is reserved for you and the rest of the GOP fuck wads.
Fuck you Sue
Please go away, Susan Collins.
She can go to hell.
fuck off and die
I can't wait until she's voted out, kicked to the curb, completely forgotten as a side note in this shitstain of a presidency.
Oh fuck off Susan
She can fuck right off. Nobody should care about what this voter for sexual assaulters wants.

Damn, this bitch must be pulling some heinous shit to warrant these responses.
Whats she after?

Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) has now also joined the growing chorus of voices demanding justice. “The murder of Jamal Khashoggi as described by the Turkish press is an atrocity,” she tweeted on Wednesday. “We must get to the bottom of this, and if the Saudis killed Mr. Khashoggi, those responsible must be held accountable.”

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hold-up-everybody-susan-collins-is-calling-for-an-investigation.75610/

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39987 on: October 18, 2018, 01:13:55 PM »
finkleglossing - not breaking any rules in the TOS, being generally agreeable in debate but obviously a secret russian incelgator bot. 

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #39988 on: October 18, 2018, 01:26:23 PM »
That's fucking rich coming from her.
Fuck off, Collins. I hope a special place in hell is reserved for you and the rest of the GOP fuck wads.
Fuck you Sue
Please go away, Susan Collins.
She can go to hell.
fuck off and die
I can't wait until she's voted out, kicked to the curb, completely forgotten as a side note in this shitstain of a presidency.
Oh fuck off Susan
She can fuck right off. Nobody should care about what this voter for sexual assaulters wants.

Damn, this bitch must be pulling some heinous shit to warrant these responses.
Whats she after?

Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) has now also joined the growing chorus of voices demanding justice. “The murder of Jamal Khashoggi as described by the Turkish press is an atrocity,” she tweeted on Wednesday. “We must get to the bottom of this, and if the Saudis killed Mr. Khashoggi, those responsible must be held accountable.”

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hold-up-everybody-susan-collins-is-calling-for-an-investigation.75610/

But they’re not salty in the slightest.

::)

stufte

« Reply #39989 on: October 18, 2018, 01:26:38 PM »
strampflipping - attempting to argue in good faith, but your post count is >50

Propagandhim

« Reply #39990 on: October 18, 2018, 01:28:09 PM »
pissknuckling - when a white woman is holding up the line at store owned by a POC because she's googling online retailers to see if there's a better deal

stufte

« Reply #39991 on: October 18, 2018, 01:29:49 PM »
caucangling - being white (or perceived as white) in any topic about black people.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39992 on: October 18, 2018, 01:41:13 PM »
finkleglossing - not breaking any rules in the TOS, being generally agreeable in debate but obviously a secret russian incelgator bot.

finkle-einhorning - unironically enjoying a transphobic film
Uncle

stufte

« Reply #39993 on: October 18, 2018, 01:42:23 PM »
 :dead :dead

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39994 on: October 18, 2018, 01:46:04 PM »
People were quick to remind Collins that she didn’t seem nearly as concerned about “those responsible being held accountable” when it recently came to confirming Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Imagine being so mad at someone you'd complain about them for being against the murder and dismemberment of journalists by a government.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39995 on: October 18, 2018, 01:47:25 PM »
I'm sure ICE officers don't like being compared to the Gestapo either. But they fucking are comparable and you should be able to say that.

Given the nontrivial number of law enforcement officers with white supremacist tattooing I'd venture a guess that there are ICE officers who enjoy the Gestapo comparisons that are not particularly useful in the way that "Zionism is Nazism" is.

kingv

« Reply #39996 on: October 18, 2018, 02:13:58 PM »
Amir0x duck - he’s a duck and he hates trump and is love good things. We love him!

I regret to inform you the Amir0x duck is a pedo who punched his mom.

counterhit

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39997 on: October 18, 2018, 02:25:54 PM »
Keep politics out of games so they’re not dated, so they’re mass market and sell more, so they don’t preach shit at people tuning into games and tuning out of the crap that irritates them in the real world.

The NPCs aren’t happy unless everything is reinforcing and regurgitating their brand of nonsense.

Why, must be why people keep asking for a FFVII or love MGS so much, they don't want politics in games.  :doge

Also your post is current-gaf tier. What's your nick in there?

I know you are a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, but you are really missing that people generally don't give a shit about the "politics" of FFVII and the same could even be said of MGS. They like the worldbuilding, themes, and more than all that, the cool weeaboo fighting scenes and haircuts, which is why anyone from communists to neonazis enjoy them just fine. MGS2 stands out among all of the MGS games, but its point is more philosophical than political, which might be why people on the left don't mind that when they reference it they are doing so in a way that agrees with the evil world-controlling AI.

FStop7

« Reply #39998 on: October 18, 2018, 02:32:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/married-with-children-will-finally-be-streaming-on-hulu-starting-november-9.75495

How do you flip your shit over the slightest transgressions in video games and get mad over South Park but then turn around and get hyped for Married with Children?

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39999 on: October 18, 2018, 02:35:30 PM »
Oi Oi

paprikastaude

« Reply #40000 on: October 18, 2018, 02:40:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/married-with-children-will-finally-be-streaming-on-hulu-starting-november-9.75495

How do you flip your shit over the slightest transgressions in video games and get mad over South Park but then turn around and get hyped for Married with Children?

Don't worry, you'll get your wave of

Quote from: Alimnassor, post: 13916540, member: 331
Yeah, this show is very problematic. I would be disgusted if it were revived. Let sleeping dogs lie.

when this airs. "I didn't remember how toxic this was", "People, don't go back, it's extremely problematic".  :-[

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40001 on: October 18, 2018, 02:53:23 PM »
I can't believe how long I've had Applegate in my spank bank.

EightBitNate

Cauliflower Of Love

EightBitNate

« Reply #40005 on: October 18, 2018, 03:12:18 PM »
Lmao I thought they just edited the actual page a little. That’s spooky.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #40006 on: October 18, 2018, 03:15:26 PM »

It was all good, clean fun!

ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

kingv

« Reply #40008 on: October 18, 2018, 03:30:12 PM »
I can't believe how long I've had Applegate in my spank bank.

I feel the exact same way about Shosta.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #40009 on: October 18, 2018, 03:40:35 PM »

It's become embraced by the gays because of Amanda Bearse.

Also the straight white man always loses on it.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #40010 on: October 18, 2018, 04:44:55 PM »
RE would REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over this show if it were to be made today.  :lol

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Bananas

« Reply #40012 on: October 18, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »
Keep politics out of games so they’re not dated, so they’re mass market and sell more, so they don’t preach shit at people tuning into games and tuning out of the crap that irritates them in the real world.

The NPCs aren’t happy unless everything is reinforcing and regurgitating their brand of nonsense.

Why, must be why people keep asking for a FFVII or love MGS so much, they don't want politics in games.  :doge

Also your post is current-gaf tier. What's your nick in there?

I know you are a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, but you are really missing that people generally don't give a shit about the "politics" of FFVII and the same could even be said of MGS. They like the worldbuilding, themes, and more than all that, the cool weeaboo fighting scenes and haircuts, which is why anyone from communists to neonazis enjoy them just fine. MGS2 stands out among all of the MGS games, but its point is more philosophical than political, which might be why people on the left don't mind that when they reference it they are doing so in a way that agrees with the evil world-controlling AI.

Kojima: "Metal Gear Solid is about politics".

Also yeah, nothing political about stopping a giant corporation from destroying the planet. Oh wait, but I thought Globarn Warning was a hoax? How does your NPC-brain process this information now?  :lol

which is why anyone from communists to neonazis enjoy them just fine
It's called being an hypocritical. Did the devs not put that word in the dictionary?

Also no, neo-nazi would not be fine with anti-racism themes that are so prevalent in many Japanese games. Stop using words you don't understand.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:13:53 PM by Bananas »

ashep

« Reply #40013 on: October 18, 2018, 05:10:40 PM »
You know what's fun game? Coming up with a reply you could have got away with on GAF but would get you nuked in a nanosecond on REEE

https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-dog-was-involved-in-a-hit-and-run.75650/

Did he leave a note?

Like, I hope the dude's dog gets better, but 00's GAF was the fucking wild west.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40015 on: October 18, 2018, 05:28:10 PM »
You know what's fun game? Coming up with a reply you could have got away with on GAF but would get you nuked in a nanosecond on REEE

https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-dog-was-involved-in-a-hit-and-run.75650/

Did he leave a note?

Like, I hope the dude's dog gets better, but 00's GAF was the fucking wild west.

I still crack up thinking about Hitler / Alien picture

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-ancient-aliens-guy-is-hiring-an-assistant-editor.459936/post-34510358

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40016 on: October 18, 2018, 05:31:29 PM »
Also I feel for the dude but:

It is a laundry list off issues and we are pumping all our savings into saving him.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot.

stufte

« Reply #40017 on: October 18, 2018, 05:31:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13945219/

Never ran into a holier than thou vegan but have met plenty of people who are literally triggered by the word vegan.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Take a look in one of these:

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #40018 on: October 18, 2018, 05:43:14 PM »
Also I feel for the dude but:

It is a laundry list off issues and we are pumping all our savings into saving him.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot.

Fundraiser link in 3... 2...

stufte

« Reply #40019 on: October 18, 2018, 06:13:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13946548/

Perhaps people have already pointed this out but this is very inconsistent with what happened years ago regarding RDR 1.

A game company can change how they treat their employees over the course of 8 years?

Nah, they must just be lying and tweeting fake tweets for damage control. lol.