Author Topic: Movie News, Reviews, and Discussion Super-Thread  (Read 4171111 times)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
Re: Movie News, Reviews, and Discussion Super-Thread
« Reply #38640 on: March 05, 2021, 04:18:44 PM »

"ladies, gents, cocksuckers, pederasts. I hope you all enjoy the show, yes I do"  :delicious

my favorite movie opening of all time of all time  ;)

wonder if the dutch he spoke was accurate  :thinking

its not even understandable what he's saying
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #38641 on: March 05, 2021, 04:20:18 PM »
 :lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38642 on: March 05, 2021, 05:20:54 PM »
As long as they open with some iconic music from some appropriate pedophile I'll be happy.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38643 on: March 05, 2021, 09:16:47 PM »
Coming 2 America was fun but nowhere near as good as the first one, or as funny.
They even did the whole meta joke about sequels no one asked for in the movie.

It felt a bit like Anchorman 2 and those kinds of sequels where they take the funny bits and amp the things that make those parts funny up to 11, but forget that the reason those jokes landed in the first place is that there was a warm-hearted movie underneath all the jokes. It got better in the second half, but the first half was terrible.
Spud

Tasty

« Reply #38644 on: March 05, 2021, 09:37:06 PM »
Dungeons & Dragons + RedLetterMedia Commentary (dir. Courtney Solomon)

Consistently hilarious and mildly insightful to RLM history all the way through.

4 / 5

Tenet (dir. Christopher Nolan)

A lot more fun and a lot simpler on first watch than I expected. There's significantly less of a real emotional core than any of Nolan's other films, but I still ended up connecting with British woman and Protagonist guy. This has some of Nolan's worst, most perfunctory dialog to-date though. It's clear he increasingly cares solely about the setpieces and themes to the detriment of the artifice.

4 / 5

Let Them All Talk (dir. Steven Soderburgh)

Boring but not a bad way to pass the time. Lucas Hedges is really cute in this.

2 / 5

Resident Evil: Vendetta (dir. Takanori Tsujimoto)

This movie packs so much WTF into such a compact timeframe, it's really quite amazing. After Capcom outsourced the writing for the RE games after RE7 to some western dude who can actually do the job, I suppose the core Resident Evil writing staff ended up doing these CG movies.

Honestly, if this were an Animatrix short, the gun-kata choreography and overly dramatic speeches would enhance the experience. As it is, the plot holes go from minor nuisance to actively headache-enducing by the time the movie ends. Pretty cool CG action and not much else. Matthew Mercer is at least excellent as Leon again, even if for some reason they literally copied and pasted Chris's RE6 backstory onto him for this movie for no apparent reason. They rope him into the plot because of a tenuous connection to Las Plagas that never goes anywhere.

This movie loves to shit on the US gov't though and it's pretty amusing. Even Leon's like "Who's the bad guys?" :lol :usacry

2 / 5
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:31:05 PM by Tasty »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38645 on: March 05, 2021, 10:39:16 PM »
Coming 2 America was fun but nowhere near as good as the first one, or as funny.
They even did the whole meta joke about sequels no one asked for in the movie.

It felt a bit like Anchorman 2 and those kinds of sequels where they take the funny bits and amp the things that make those parts funny up to 11, but forget that the reason those jokes landed in the first place is that there was a warm-hearted movie underneath all the jokes. It got better in the second half, but the first half was terrible.

So many re-used jokes, too.  It was a less-funny version of the original.  Not awful, but the original is much, much better.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #38646 on: March 05, 2021, 11:00:38 PM »
I'm gonna watch it, but Coming 2 America really should've gone for an R-rating.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38647 on: March 06, 2021, 01:30:27 AM »
Wesley Snipes absolutely steals every scene he's in.
Spud

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38648 on: March 07, 2021, 07:37:39 AM »
Wesley Snipes absolutely steals every scene he's in.

in fairness, wesley snipes has some real world experience with being the leader of an armed militia

G The Resurrected

« Reply #38649 on: March 07, 2021, 11:14:48 AM »
Monster Hunter...  :yuck everyone involved in this should stop filiming their fan fiction making movies.

Coming 2 America: Could have been better, but what was there was good enough for a laugh. I really miss “old comedy” and they were able to capture a bit of that with Eddie and Arsenio. Wesley stole the show though, I want an Izzi movie. There is apparently a crapload of cut footage from the movie so maybe we’ll get an extended/unrated cut someday.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38650 on: March 07, 2021, 09:41:16 PM »
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night - I enjoyed it but I feel like I missed half the significance. 

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #38651 on: March 08, 2021, 05:27:25 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38652 on: March 08, 2021, 05:38:53 PM »
LeBron shouda said something about it to Kobe
:kermit

Bebpo

« Reply #38653 on: March 08, 2021, 08:37:47 PM »
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night - I enjoyed it but I feel like I missed half the significance.

I don't think there's a lot of significance.

It's just a stylish little vampire flick.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #38654 on: March 08, 2021, 09:37:59 PM »
Youngblood (1986) – A hockey movie where Rob Lowe moves up the boarder to play for a Canadian junior hockey team in hopes to eventually make it to the NHL. It starts up fine enough. Rob showing he is good enough for a spot on the team and then proving he can be a trusted contributor.

You get some hazing tossed in for good measure (which is some of his teammates shaving his balls. Eh… I guess that was a punishment back in the 80s. Nowadays you’d consider that an extra kindness) and plenty of Rob Lowe ass which entices the leading lady who also happens to be the coach’s daughter. It’s a rated R movie and if you like hunky dudes, you’re in luck. Plenty of locker room shots of half-naked dudes. Patrick Swayze got the women all hot and bothered in the 80s right? He’s the other star on the team.

The hockey itself isn’t that great. Plenty of slowmo. It gets the job done I suppose. The last third of the movie is where it all falls apart. Some writing that is very poor. Not helped by some bad acting (side characters mainly) and Rob Lowe’s main motivation of returning to the team (he leaves after Swayze gets taken out by a goon in key game and now wants back). Everything about the last third is stupid. The very end to the last game is beyond stupid and just has nothing to do with the spirit of hockey or getting payback in a way that makes sense. Instead it turns into Rocky 4 insanity when the movie wasn’t anything like this in the first 2 thirds.

Pass unless you are a really big fan of Rob Lowe or Patrick Swayze. Or if you want to see some real humble beginnings of Keanu Reeves. Otherwise, Slapshot is the film you are looking for that is sort of similar.

--------

Lucas (1986) – It’s been a few days since I watched this coming of age teenage comedy. At first I thought it was kinda cute if very shallow. And that’s still true, but it’s also a movie I wouldn’t mind seeing again.

Lucas is this 14 year old who I guess is really smart so he was placed ahead in school. Of course he’s also a bit scrawny and nerdy and high school hasn’t been the easiest for him. It’s summer and a new girl moves into town. They bond and form a friendship, but things change once school starts. She’s considered a pretty girl and is willing to be friendly and outgoing. Joining the cheerleaders and such, but still true to herself. Lucas, not so much. He’s one step away from being a fedora’d gentleman and two steps from being a misogynist, but really, he’s just bitter about his social status and hey, sometimes you’re low on the totem pole. That’s high school for some.  He lacks a level of maturity both in his body and his mind. I can understand his flaws at age 14 and how someone like him can work through that as they grow older. If he was 24? I’d be very concerned about his worldview.

The movie covers familiar teenage high school drama and comedy, but never in a way that’s too serious. As I mentioned initially it feels fairly shallow. But in retrospect I think that’s ok. Because a lot of our characters are still shallow naturally. Even with hints of maturity here and there, hey, it’s still high school. There is something pleasant about observing our main characters that go beyond the Lucas and the girl. There are other key players like Charlie Sheen who is a football jock, but also is a bit of a guardian to Lucas at school. We have characters like Winona Ryder’s that fill out other sort of high school archetypes. There’s a familiarity to it all if you experienced American high school. Again, it’s all done a bit shallowly, but it does have some heart that goes a long way.

I do wish they went into much further detail about Lucas’ life at home, because a major bomb is dropped on the viewers when the movie is almost over, and it left me wondering why we would skirt over some details. I suppose to keep things a bit more easy going. Well the whole football segment with Lucas near the end is off the wall completely. I’m pretty sure the big play was A. a penalty, B. incomplete, and C. Why are we acting like it’s a fumble? Maybe nobody who wrote or directed knew much about football. It’s laughable.

Lucas is far from my favorite high school teen comedies/dramas and had the potential to do much more with its cast. Still, I actually recommend giving it a shot.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38655 on: March 08, 2021, 10:54:39 PM »
Raya was decent.  I feel like it was a missed opportunity to not make it (more) about environmentalism.  There is a hint of it but it could have been a Disney version of Nausicaa.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38656 on: March 10, 2021, 09:04:50 PM »
40 mins into Hereditary - it's been a long time since a movie has stunned me like that. 

edit:  really good movie.  made me feel very sad. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 11:06:08 PM by Madrun Badrun »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #38657 on: March 10, 2021, 09:53:31 PM »
Been partaking of giallo and other assorted Eurosploitation this week, specifically the works of Sergio Martino.
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38659 on: March 12, 2021, 04:45:59 AM »
40 mins into Hereditary - it's been a long time since a movie has stunned me like that. 

edit:  really good movie.  made me feel very sad.

Have you seen midsommar?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38660 on: March 12, 2021, 10:31:59 AM »
No, I generally don't have much tolerance for slow-burn movies but have been feel up to them lately.  Just watched The Ritual last night and was planning on doing Midsommar soon while I still have Prime. 

Tasty

« Reply #38661 on: March 12, 2021, 10:47:45 AM »
The Ritual was pretty damn good. First time a movie creeped me out in a while when I saw it IIRC.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38662 on: March 12, 2021, 04:42:44 PM »
Well, I might not make it through Midsommar - I literally can not hear any of the dialogue unless I literally turn my speakers to max but then the music is unbearable. 

edit:  torrented it and seems fine.  must be a problem with prime. 

edit:  Can't say I really liked it.  Had issues with the characters and plot structure.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 08:31:20 PM by Madrun Badrun »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38663 on: March 13, 2021, 06:41:50 AM »
Going through the Marvel movies with my daughter after we watched WandaVision together. Just finished Iron Man 3, which was much better than I remember it from the cinema. Not a great film, but decent.

Anyway, here's my brief thoughts:

Iron Man - Great start to the whole cinematic universe and excellent film in its own right.
Incredible Hulk - So forgettable, so dull.
Iron Man 2 - Skipped it. Bad movie, missed nothing.
Thor - I remember this being fun in the cinema, but it actually wasn't that good. A few good action scenes, some good laughs, not a great film.
Captain America - Played it so safe. So scared to mention Nazis. Wasted a great villain.
Avengers - Too long, was fun seeing the team together for the first time. Finished strong.
Phase 1 overall - Wow, I don't remember things being this rough. Surprising looking back because this whole thing could really have fizzled out quick if Avengers hadn't worked.

Looking at Phase 2, this is clearly where things started to ramp up in quality and they started taking some bigger risks. I'm desperate to get to Guardians of the Galaxy, Winter Soldier and Ant Man. I want to see if they hold up.

Edit: Just got done with Thor: The Dark World. It's pretty bad, but still better than the trash that is Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk.

Finally getting to the good stretch starting with Winter Soldier..
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 01:22:02 AM by Potato »
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #38664 on: March 14, 2021, 01:19:19 AM »
Midsommar is ass.
Such a step down from Hereditary.

One i suggest you watch, is Dark Song, it's low budget and schlocky at times, but has some good moments.
It's more in the Ritual ballpark than Hereditary, in terms of quality, though.

Or for trippier shit, We Are the Flesh.
Only half a suggestion, this one.

Bebpo

« Reply #38665 on: March 14, 2021, 01:36:07 AM »
Yeah, Midsommar is just Wicker Man with lamer characters and less weirdness. Really liked Hereditary but not Midsommar. I thought for Midsommar the opening was the best bit and creepy.

I liked Dark Song. It's not amazing, but it's watchable horror.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38666 on: March 14, 2021, 08:13:07 AM »
I liked midsommar, but it might just be that I find humans doing fucked up shit infinitely creepier than 2spoopy4me ghosts, because one of those things literally happens every day and the other is ghosts

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #38667 on: March 14, 2021, 09:00:36 AM »
The thing for me is that those cardboard characters couldn't really carry a film that pointlessly long, and found the handling of the social themes to be banal tripe.
It has some cool visual gags, but nothing you wouldn't have seen in AntiChrist or even Hereditary itself.

I found it mostly painfully boring, after the very strong start (incidentally something that seems ripped out of Hereditary) and i'm certainly not against slow burns, that's probably the majority of what i watch, usually you'd have to carry that pace with added depth, something this ScoobyDoo-gang cast couldn't do for me.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38668 on: March 14, 2021, 09:33:55 AM »
I liked midsommar, but it might just be that I find humans doing fucked up shit infinitely creepier than 2spoopy4me ghosts, because one of those things literally happens every day and the other is ghosts

Hereditary hit me hard because it got the horror of multi-generational mental illness right.  It's been a very long time since a horror movie actually scared me, but it invoked the feeling of dread I get when I see my own mental illness in my Mom.  This is why I felt like it was a sad movie.  Whereas Midsommar,  I can't really relate to the story of processing grief that they wanted to tell - but I think this is mostly because it wasn't handled as well and the characters made me unsympathetic.  Like there is such a cool idea there, that we are going to follow a character that joins a cult to process her grief, it just wasn't executed well.   Also, I've been on the internet so long that, seeing a dude getting raped by a gang of chanting senior citizens and then immolated in a hollowed-out bear does nothing for me.  That's like a Tuesday with the videos Youtube want's to recomend me.     

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38669 on: March 14, 2021, 10:10:37 AM »
In a massive tonal change, I rewatched Crank 2: High Voltage for the first time since it came out because I saw it was on amazon prime, and had to laugh at all the warnings for 'this film contains' on its preview page - they might as well just have a big flashing sign saying "MILLENIALS: JUST DON'T".

Still an absolutely mental rollercoaster from start to finish, with a surprising number of "oh, hey its ______" cameos, including Dennis from Always Sunny

Tasty

« Reply #38670 on: March 14, 2021, 04:57:26 PM »
I'm laughing my ass off going down the list of reviews for The Predator 2018 on IMDB. :lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3829266/reviews

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38671 on: March 14, 2021, 05:49:33 PM »
I've said it before here but The Predator 2018 is really good.  Might be the second-best in the franchise but it is a parody of the franchise. 

This movie was made to troll predator fans such as myself. Mission accomplished.

It was - and its sooooo good

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #38672 on: March 14, 2021, 09:34:57 PM »
Well, I might not make it through Midsommar - I literally can not hear any of the dialogue unless I literally turn my speakers to max but then the music is unbearable. 

edit:  Can't say I really liked it.  Had issues with the characters and plot structure.
You may want to check your audio settings in Prime app or your TV - if you're set up for one kind of audio (e.g. Dolby DTS), and it's rendering it to the wrong kind of hardware (regular 2 channel speakers or earphones), it might cause it to play back like that.

Tasty

« Reply #38673 on: March 14, 2021, 09:41:03 PM »
My mind got blown today realizing the director of 10 Cloverfield Lane and upcoming "Untitled Predator Civil War film" was a co-host of the old Rev3 podcast the Totally Rad Show with Alex Albrecht (also of Diggnation with Kevin Rose from G4.)

:mindblown

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38674 on: March 14, 2021, 10:23:42 PM »
The Dark and The Wicked.  Enjoyed this.  Could have been better but I really liked the idea of exploring the horror of hospice. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38675 on: March 14, 2021, 10:24:52 PM »

You may want to check your audio settings in Prime app or your TV - if you're set up for one kind of audio (e.g. Dolby DTS), and it's rendering it to the wrong kind of hardware (regular 2 channel speakers or earphones), it might cause it to play back like that.

I tried that but it's through the web player and I could find any settings like that. 

Bebpo

« Reply #38676 on: March 15, 2021, 01:45:07 AM »
I've said it before here but The Predator 2018 is really good.  Might be the second-best in the franchise but it is a parody of the franchise. 

This movie was made to troll predator fans such as myself. Mission accomplished.

I completely forgot this movie existed.

I like Predator movies, should I watch it? Sounds like I'll just be trolled  :'(

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #38677 on: March 15, 2021, 05:38:49 AM »
Former.

I hope it's good because the only two watchable ones so far have been Predator and Predators. 10 Cloverfield Lane was good so maybe it won't suck.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #38678 on: March 15, 2021, 07:21:12 AM »
Hey plenty of good movies have horrible one-sentence movie premises.

"Guy has to fight aliens and when he dies the day resets"
"Guy in a giant robot suit battles sea monsters"
"Humanity lives in a train because of global warming and there is a civil war"
"Archeologist fights Nazis"

Could probably think of more but i'm not at my PC

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #38679 on: March 15, 2021, 10:06:39 AM »

Hereditary hit me hard because it got the horror of multi-generational mental illness right.  It's been a very long time since a horror movie actually scared me, but it invoked the feeling of dread I get when I see my own mental illness in my Mom.  This is why I felt like it was a sad movie.  Whereas Midsommar,  I can't really relate to the story of processing grief that they wanted to tell - but I think this is mostly because it wasn't handled as well and the characters made me unsympathetic.  Like there is such a cool idea there, that we are going to follow a character that joins a cult to process her grief, it just wasn't executed well.   Also, I've been on the internet so long that, seeing a dude getting raped by a gang of chanting senior citizens and then immolated in a hollowed-out bear does nothing for me.  That's like a Tuesday with the videos Youtube want's to recomend me.   
I think the gaslighting of Dani is what resonates in Midsommar for me. It's all throughout the film. Towards the beginning when the boyfriend is denying he set up the Sweden trip behind her back and he says he's leaving and she starts to apologize and backpedals always gets me. That sets up her arc for the rest of the movie. Her processing grief is just a portion of that journey. It culminates with her winning the May Queen and he can't be happy for her. Instead he goes off and does selfish shit pissing on her parade.

Tasty

« Reply #38680 on: March 15, 2021, 12:20:01 PM »
Oscar noms released, this is the first year I'm going to attempt watching all Best Picture nominees before the show. They are:

- The Father
- Judas and the Black Messiah
- Mank
- Minari
- Nomadland
- Promising Young Woman
- Sound of Metal
- The Trial of the Chicago 7

All of these except The Father were on my "to watch" list anyways, there's something interesting or attractive about each of them.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #38681 on: March 15, 2021, 04:34:14 PM »
Oscar noms released, this is the first year I'm going to attempt watching all Best Picture nominees before the show. They are:

- The Father
- Judas and the Black Messiah
- Mank
- Minari
- Nomadland
- Promising Young Woman
- Sound of Metal
- The Trial of the Chicago 7

All of these except The Father were on my "to watch" list anyways, there's something interesting or attractive about each of them.

Sound of Metal imo, but probably Trial of the Chicago 7 Mank? shit, yeah, idk. yet to see nomadland and minari. need to get on the latter especially, love some Steven Yeun.
◕‿◕

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #38682 on: March 15, 2021, 04:38:00 PM »
In a massive tonal change, I rewatched Crank 2: High Voltage for the first time since it came out because I saw it was on amazon prime, and had to laugh at all the warnings for 'this film contains' on its preview page - they might as well just have a big flashing sign saying "MILLENIALS: JUST DON'T".

Still an absolutely mental rollercoaster from start to finish, with a surprising number of "oh, hey its ______" cameos, including Dennis from Always Sunny

The ending where he juices on the electrical pole to get the energy to beat up Lawrence from Westworld. :rejoice

©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38683 on: March 15, 2021, 05:20:32 PM »

Quaker

« Reply #38684 on: March 15, 2021, 06:32:09 PM »
My mind got blown today realizing the director of 10 Cloverfield Lane and upcoming "Untitled Predator Civil War film" was a co-host of the old Rev3 podcast the Totally Rad Show with Alex Albrecht (also of Diggnation with Kevin Rose from G4.)

I was never a TRS fan, but he seems like a really down-to-earth, talented guy. Basically the opposite of Max Landis.

He was on a podcast ranking John Woo movies a month or two ago that was pretty good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTotallyRadShow/comments/l131us/director_dan_trachtenberg_and_podcaster_david/

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38685 on: March 15, 2021, 06:43:16 PM »

I completely forgot this movie existed.

I like Predator movies, should I watch it? Sounds like I'll just be trolled  :'(

The moment I realized it was meant to be a parody and wasn't just a bad Predator movie has to be one of my fondest movie memories in recent years.  Your experience may vary. 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Olivia Munn is on the top of a bus chasing the preditor.  She goes to shot it with a tranq gun but hits herself in the foot. When the bus stops, the main guy promises to catch her.  He gets distracted and she nosedives into the ground.  He's like 'opps sorry' and just walks away, leaving her.
[close]

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38686 on: March 16, 2021, 06:26:55 AM »
Now Snyders done(?) with the Geoff Johns Justice League, what are my chances of seeing a Taika Waititi Giffen / DeMatteis Justice League get greenlit?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #38687 on: March 17, 2021, 08:55:16 AM »

:leon

I have not seen this but I know what Im doing tonight

This looks like good visuals for a spooky edit too
What

Tasty

« Reply #38688 on: March 17, 2021, 09:28:50 AM »
Haven't seen it yet either, I'll watch it with you. :)

It's on HBO Max. :o

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #38689 on: March 17, 2021, 10:04:01 AM »
Hell yeah Tasty! Ill let you know when I start it!

What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #38690 on: March 17, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »
No widescreen kinda blows but eh, its an old movie so I cant fault it for that

Is it 4:3 on HBO Max too?
What

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #38691 on: March 17, 2021, 02:26:14 PM »
Hausu is nutso, I hope you guys like it.

4:3 is the original theatrical ratio.
©@©™

thetylerrob

« Reply #38692 on: March 17, 2021, 02:29:59 PM »

Tasty

« Reply #38693 on: March 17, 2021, 02:48:09 PM »
:lol

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #38694 on: March 17, 2021, 06:15:59 PM »
Ok Tasty im gonna fire it up but i might not be able to finish it tonight :(
What

Tasty

« Reply #38695 on: March 17, 2021, 06:22:31 PM »
I'll be home in a bit! Will report back too.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #38696 on: March 17, 2021, 06:24:18 PM »
Well just a few minutes in and its already grabbed me with excellent cinematography and set design in combination with the editing  :leon
What

Tasty

« Reply #38697 on: March 18, 2021, 12:35:07 AM »
Shit I got wasted and it's so late now :( have to watch tomorrow sorry

Tasty

« Reply #38698 on: March 19, 2021, 04:27:45 PM »
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/03/sharon-stone-on-how-basic-instinct-nearly-broke-her

I've been tricked into foregoing underwear before too, Sharon :( #MeToo

Tasty

« Reply #38699 on: March 19, 2021, 04:30:01 PM »
(Though... she came back for Basic Instinct 2 fourteen years later and did even more explicit sex scenes, including a cut bisexual threesome. :thinking)