Author Topic: Forget it, Kosma. It's Chinatown.  (Read 72668 times)

OptimoPeach

Forget it, Kosma. It's Chinatown.
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2009, 04:58:44 AM »
I can't believe I almost missed this thread :rofl HOF this instead of the Green Shinobi thread. Some of Kosma's posts in here are fucking unreal.
hi5

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #241 on: September 29, 2009, 05:05:13 AM »
Yeah, this is HoF worthy for Mandark's posts if nothing else.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, FEDERWANG
yar

EvilBoris

« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2009, 06:14:50 AM »
 That petition list is an awesome generator of great film personalities

latest:
 David Lynch
 Terry Gilliam
 Martin Scorcese
 Woody Allen

Who will be next?
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nolan for the gaf crowd will be hilarious
[close]
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:22:03 AM by EvilBoris »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #243 on: September 29, 2009, 06:43:56 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8275236.stm

Polish MPs have passed legislation making it obligatory to chemically castrate certain sex offenders.

Under the law anyone found guilty of raping children under 15, or close relatives, will be given drugs to lower their sex drive.

All but three MPs present in the lower house voted for the measures.

They were part of a bill that also increases jail terms for incest and paedophilia, and criminalises any attempt to justify paedophilia.

Anyone propagating such a view is subject to a prison term of up to two years.

The same sentence will be applicable to anyone attempting to seduce a child under 15 years of age over the internet.

The legislation must still pass the senate before taking effect.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #244 on: September 29, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8275236.stm

Polish MPs have passed legislation making it obligatory to chemically castrate certain sex offenders.

Under the law anyone found guilty of raping children under 15, or close relatives, will be given drugs to lower their sex drive.

All but three MPs present in the lower house voted for the measures.

They were part of a bill that also increases jail terms for incest and paedophilia, and criminalises any attempt to justify paedophilia.

Anyone propagating such a view is subject to a prison term of up to two years.

The same sentence will be applicable to anyone attempting to seduce a child under 15 years of age over the internet.

The legislation must still pass the senate before taking effect.

But what if a vortex.....*BAM* TWO YEARS IN PRISON!
©@©™

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #245 on: September 29, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »
Whoopi has weighed in on the matter:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

"We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/sep/29/roman-polanski-rape-whoopi-goldberg

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #246 on: September 29, 2009, 12:04:33 PM »
It wasn't rape-rape, it was obviously sorta-rape.
PSP

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #247 on: September 29, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »
shocked that Woody Allen would petition Polanski's arrest  :o

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #248 on: September 29, 2009, 12:11:03 PM »
Whatever guys.

If he's guilty he's guilty. But just as Diunx I still feel that there is a possiblity that its not as clear cut. Now I'm going to stop posting on this subject, you can continue the morality circle jerk.

Yes, we've all heard about both the "Kosma-Diunx Artistic Offsets Principle" and "the teenage girls are lying whores principle."

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2009, 12:12:53 PM »
shocked that Woody Allen would petition Polanski's arrest  :o
Annie Hall gave him carte blanche to fuck each of his step-children.

Barry Egan

« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »
:bow Artistic Offsets Principle :bow2

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:14 PM »
Oh shit, Kosma threw Malek-Internet Virgin Ignorance Factor into the scientific debate.
PSP

Barry Egan

« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »
but imho it is relevant

:lol ok.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #253 on: September 29, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »
Yes, we've all heard about both the "Kosma-Diunx Artistic Offsets Principle" and "the teenage girls are lying whores principle."

Malek maybe if youd ever talked to a girl, you'd know more about them. I know in your world women are angels that dont piss, fart, shit and lie.

1. I've had plenty of experiences with women--just not recently*
2. How would those experiences help me determine whether Samantha Geimer's account is credible?

*Over the last five years . . . whatever.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #254 on: September 29, 2009, 12:33:44 PM »
if that's the tack we're taking, i'd like to accuse kosma of being a misogynistic, insecure, small-dicked cro-magnon on account of his inability to consider women as people
duc

elektrikluv

« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »
I really didnt want to do it, but with a few members here its obvious that they dont have any experience with women in general and it kind of hard to take their opinions serious on this subject. I know its a low blow, but imho it is relevant.

Wow that is so distinguished mentally-challenged. So because a few people on here haven't had sex/a girlfriend, they can't make the obvious clear cut judgement in this rape case? Anyone's experience or lack thereof is completely irrelevant where this is concerned. You just have to have basic comprehension skills. The dude knew the parents. He knew she was 13. He drugged her. I mean I'd understand if it was in the case of a dude going to an 18+ club, getting duped by a random stranger 13 year old girl pretending to be 21, has normal 'consensual' sex with her, ie. she is not fucking drugged, and then the girl cries rape. I'd understand someone defending it. But you defending this is just absurd.

And as a female I know that girls can be provocative and sexual from a young age, I know about it very well, I know what its like to be sat in a classroom when you're 14 and girls are exchanging stories about blowjobs and the likes. But even with that experience I hold the same opinion. Because some young girls being slutty is completely irrelevant in this case.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:46:34 PM by elektrikluv »

Barry Egan

« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »
This only confirms my suspicion that the "Artistic Offsets Principle", which has doubtlessly been employed by many in Polanski's defense, is being falsely attributed to Kosma (and probably Diunx as well).  

Try to find use of such a principle amongst Kosma's arguments:

You guys have no idea it seems what 13 year old do/look like. You think all 13 year olds still play with dolls and shit. No some of them do drugs/drink and party.

Ive been with a 13/4 year old when I was 16 and
A) she didnt look 13
B) she didnt act 13

And I know there are more out there that get into clubs etc and look and act even older.

As you said case should be dropped anyhow, but I find it absurd that these men get sued because a young girl prob got what she was after.

I just dont think he's all to blame here. I somehow think this is a case of a young skank wanting to lure a famous guy into bed.

But its not unheard of, in the realm of possibillities, of a 13 year old to be a total skank, and its not totally unreasonable to suspect that if such a skank would be in a position to fuck a famous dude she would.

Not even one mention of Polanski's work.  Which unfortunately leads me to conclude that this is a far more white-bread case of God Women Are Just The Fucking Worst, not exactly the rarest of internet theorems.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:49:16 PM by Chipopo »

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2009, 12:44:37 PM »

Malek maybe if youd ever talked to a girl, you'd know more about them. I know in your world women are angels that dont piss, fart, shit and lie.

Do you morons realize that even if she had stripped naked, jumped on his lap, unzipped his fly, and sucked his dick -- that he could have shoved her off, thrown her clothes back at her, and called her a cab?

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »
dude pled guilty and ran. that alone makes the he said/she said argument way less valid.

the only thing really up for any debate imo is him being tried this late for it, the only questionable thing about that being that the victim wants to drop the charges.

Kosma, there are far better people to white knight for than roman fucking polanski.

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »
Wow, I can't believe this vortex is still around.

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »
dude pled guilty and ran. that alone makes the he said/she said argument way less valid.

the only thing really up for any debate imo is him being tried this late for it, the only questionable thing about that being that the victim wants to drop the charges.

Kosma, there are far better people to white knight for than roman fucking polanski.

He's not being tried. He already plead guilty and served some time. He's being brought in to finish his sentence, not to be tried for a crime.

if that's the tack we're taking, i'd like to accuse kosma of being a misogynistic, insecure, small-dicked cro-magnon on account of his inability to consider women as people

You couldnt be farther from the truth. I'm a real gentlemen, you could ask any of the women I've been with how I treated them. I am also still in touch with most of them of a friendly basis. I treat women as equals and I like to pamper them.

This doesnt mean that I dont know what they are capable of, just like men, the most crazy shit. Thats the thing: I dont treat them like some ubeer menschen unable of error and somehow morally superior (Victorian morale and all).

So if one of these angels you pamper so much agreed to a nude photoshoot with you, you'd fuck her right in the turdcutter?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:51:31 PM by AdmiralViscen »

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2009, 12:51:19 PM »
Do you morons realize that even if she had stripped naked, jumped on his lap, unzipped his fly, and sucked his dick --
go on......  :drool
jon

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2009, 12:51:32 PM »
it kind of hard to take their opinions serious on this subject.

I think not being taken seriously would work in your favor right now, dude.

I am not surprised that Diunx, the boards token South American has an opinion thats closer to mine on the matter either.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=617_1252006591

Not surprising in the least

Yeah, so it's not technically South America, but whatever
[close]
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:59:20 PM by duckman2000 »

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2009, 12:59:04 PM »
I'd like to say as someone with experience with the opposite sex, and has yet to drug and anally rape a 13-year-old girl, I reject Kosma's hypothesis.
PSP

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »
If the story has a twist then maybe, instead of pleading guilty, he could have introduced those twists in a court of law and got off the hook like countless other celebrities.

btw if I go to a party and choose to drink and take drugs and I pass out on a couch somewhere, that doesn't mean some dude can come fuck me in the ass. BTW sleeping with a drugged up passed out 13 year old doesn't make you a creep, it makes you a criminal.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »

He's not being tried. He already plead guilty and served some time. He's being brought in to finish his sentence, not to be tried for a crime.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT. it's early.  :-*

duckman2000

« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2009, 01:05:23 PM »
It's not totally implausible, with Nicholsons house, a photoshoot with no chaperone etc. I'm just not buying her story of being the victim 100%.

A drugged up 13 year old with a 40+ year old wang inside her pooper is a victim no matter which way you slice it, you nit. That's essentially what the statutory rape clause is for. If Polanski disagrees with that particular law, he should have found himself a 13 year old in some more, uh, accepting nation.

Barry Egan

« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2009, 01:09:13 PM »
It's not totally implausible, with Nicholsons house, a photoshoot with no chaperone, maybe it was a crazy party with drugs and alcohol and she took everything by herself? etc. I'm just not buying her story of being the victim 100%.

:drudge  This Doesn't Actually Matter :drudge

this is pretty much C&Ping what AdmiralViscene already posted, but even if she were hopping on his dick begging him for sex she is still the victim because she is THIRTEEN and he is in his FORTY'S.  Does a responsible parent give a child a cookie everytime he wants a cookie?  NO.

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #268 on: September 29, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »
If the story has a twist then maybe, instead of pleading guilty, he could have introduced those twists in a court of law and got off the hook like countless other celebrities.

Or after the judge showed hes fucking with him he decided to run because he wouldnt get anything done anyway.

Then I guess he shouldn't have plead guilty to that judge LOL. Maybe he could have plead not guilty, and then appealed if it turned out that the trial was unfair.

And I want you to explain to me why it matters WHO gave the girl drugs before she was fucked in the ass while inebriated. I don't really care whether or not she took them herself.

edit - does anyone know if Polanski even denies giving her the drugs? I know he doesn't deny fucking a girl three years away from age of consent.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:12:07 PM by AdmiralViscen »

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #269 on: September 29, 2009, 01:11:58 PM »
Or after the judge showed hes fucking with him he decided to run because he wouldnt get anything done anyway.

What?

A few notes.

- Nicholson's house was empty except for Anjelica Huston, who heard a commotion in the bedroom.
- The judge doesn't have to abide by a plea bargain
- YOU CAN APPEAL YOUR SENTENCING, YOU DUMB DIRTY POLACK
- You're really stupid
- With Chipopo and AdmiralViscen said
- You're being really stupid.

p.s. you're stupid
[close]
PSP

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #270 on: September 29, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »
A drugged up 13 year old with a 40+ year old wang inside her pooper is a victim no matter which way you slice it, you nit.

While disgusting, and nothing I endorse I don't agree with that law either then.

He is a looney if he lets it come that far, but I dont think he should be punished if she wanted it too.

An 80 pound person under the influence of drugs crossed with alcohol is in no position to offer consent. A person under the age of 16 in California could not offer legal consent. Also she told him to stop, over and over again. Hello?

So if your girlfriend goes out to a bar without you, she decides to have some fun with drugs and alcohol, she crashes out in some booth somewhere - some dude can fuck her while she sleeps right? Why not?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #271 on: September 29, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »
Was she wearing a mini skirt? If so, then yes. /kosma
PSP

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #272 on: September 29, 2009, 01:14:11 PM »
A drugged up 13 year old with a 40+ year old wang inside her pooper is a victim no matter which way you slice it, you nit.

While disgusting, and nothing I endorse I don't agree with that law either then.

He is a looney if he lets it come that far, but I dont think he should be punished if she wanted it too.

So he took advantage of a drugged up little girl then. Very classy fellow indeed.
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #273 on: September 29, 2009, 01:15:47 PM »
So if your girlfriend goes out to a bar without you, she decides to have some fun with drugs and alcohol, she crashes out in some booth somewhere - some dude can fuck her while she sleeps right? Why not?

If he wants to die he can try yeah.

I'm talking about consent. Someone who is passed out can't give that eh?

Someone who's drugged up and saying "No, stop" isn't really giving consent either. I can see how that might be confusing though.
dog

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #274 on: September 29, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »

If he wants to die he can try yeah.

I'm talking about consent. Someone who is passed out can't give that eh?

IIRC, in the scan of her testimony that PD posted, she said she woke up and he was eating her out.

Why would you kill that guy? Your girlfriend is a female, so she's probably a horny liar. She went to a bar, wore a skirt, she drank and did drugs with some dudes around. Who are you to go punish someone for fucking her cute little asshole?

duckman2000

« Reply #275 on: September 29, 2009, 01:17:17 PM »
Couple of things that affect consent in the state where the crime took place:

Drugs
Banging a drugged up 13 year old is a crime, and Polanski is a criminal who, relative to the crime, got away with a slap on the wrist, yet still fled. Let's defend him!

Hey will I dont know all the facts, cause I dont really care for this case in particular. Im just drawing up a version where he isnt guilty.

As per his own admission, there is no such version. All that's happening here is you giving yourself a creep image.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:19:34 PM by duckman2000 »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #276 on: September 29, 2009, 01:17:28 PM »

This is all I wanted to say basicly, and also imply that despite what she said and despite Polanski pleaing guilty the story has a twist, maybe.

It's not totally implausible, with Nicholsons house, a photoshoot with no chaperone, maybe it was a crazy party with drugs and alcohol and she took everything by herself? etc. I'm just not buying her story of being the victim 100%.
As the posters above me have said, this is all irrelevant. But just so you know, they were both alone in the mansion most of the night. She testified under oath before a grand jury that he gave her both the alcohol and the drugs. He even photographed her while she was drinking. It's hard to believe that she drank the champagne on her own. She would have needed to (A) find it, (B) find the bottle opener, (C) open it, (D) chug it quickly(E) all while Polanski was out of her sight. Since they were alone and he was taking her pictures all night, THIS IS NOT FUCKING LIKELY.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:19:31 PM by Malek »

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #277 on: September 29, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »
Bottom line, he fled before sentencing. You can't do that. The courts probably would've been more lenient had he simply return months ago, like he was asked to, to resolve the matter. The judge was even sympathetic to his case.

If his old judge, who is now dead anyway, was a total nut job, he should have just appealed. If his argument is that he fled out of fear from Judge Rittenband, then he should have turned himself in after the guy died in 1994.

Polanski is obviously afraid of more than a crazy judge.
PSP

OptimoPeach

« Reply #278 on: September 29, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »
cause I dont really care for this case in particular.
Uhhh
hi5

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #279 on: September 29, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »
True if thats what she said then he should be punished.

OK well that's what she said.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #280 on: September 29, 2009, 01:21:29 PM »
nevermind
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:23:52 PM by Malek »

Barry Egan

« Reply #281 on: September 29, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »
Well Id like to know what he said too.

"Guilty"

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #282 on: September 29, 2009, 01:21:59 PM »
OK well that's what she said.

Well Id like to know what he said too.

He said he fucked her in the ass and pussy. Some dudes wanted to ask him some more stuff about it but they went to his apartment and he was in Europe LOL

And please explain why your drunk drugged up party loving girlfriend is entitled to more protection from you than this 13 year old was entitled from the justice system

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #283 on: September 29, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »
nevermind

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #284 on: September 29, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »
Answer my question if you won't answer his. Why is it okay for you to murder someone as a consequence for  the same series of actions that the justice system cannot put someone else in jail for?

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #285 on: September 29, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »
I can't agree - I heard from someone I trust that I shouldn't listen to what women say because they are liars and very horny. Hearing that she was drinking and doing drugs at a party is all I need to hear to know that she wanted some hot anal.

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #286 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:32 PM »
Yea maybe. I can't be so sure. If only there was a place where she and her alleged rapist could go where both of their stories could be heard by a third party in an open setting.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #287 on: September 29, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »
Whoopi has weighed in on the matter:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

"We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/sep/29/roman-polanski-rape-whoopi-goldberg

Wow, I wouldn't have expected that from Whoopi  :lol

Jansen

« Reply #288 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »
why are you guys arguing with kosma? it's pretty clear he's mentally challenged

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #289 on: September 29, 2009, 01:59:08 PM »
So, wait. The entire Kosma argument is "maybe she wanted it." Really? You mean the drugged girl?
zzzzz

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #290 on: September 29, 2009, 02:03:30 PM »
That sentence is barely coherent. I think you've lost it, dude.
PSP

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #291 on: September 29, 2009, 02:04:47 PM »
Maybe he's on ludes, go easy on him

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #292 on: September 29, 2009, 02:09:11 PM »
I wouldnt kill him but Id sure try to beat him up or worse.

I would trust what my GF says.

Cause you're pussy whipped bitchmade, what do you think about that
fat

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #293 on: September 29, 2009, 02:16:39 PM »
Why are some of you bringing up anal like that makes it worse?  I'm not approving what the guy did but shouldn't he get some credit for at least making sure that the girl wasn't going to get pregnant? 

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2009, 02:17:53 PM »
JUDGE: "Well, at least you did her in the butt."
wut

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #295 on: September 29, 2009, 02:22:55 PM »
Why are some of you bringing up anal like that makes it worse?  I'm not approving what the guy did but shouldn't he get some credit for at least making sure that the girl wasn't going to get pregnant? 

Because Anal is a no no in their puritan minds.

Yeah, it's a big no-no when it's done without a person's consent. Does a man need to rape you up the ass for you to understand that?

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
« Reply #296 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:02 PM »
i like where this thread is headed.
 :tauntaun :tauntaun :tauntaun :tauntaun :tauntaun
wut

duckman2000

« Reply #297 on: September 29, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »

I was under the impression that he burglarized both. Besides, there is a greater chance of long lasting damage during anal intercourse, especially with someone who is drugged up.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #298 on: September 29, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »
Yes, there was both vaginal intercourse and anal sex.

I guess most of use attribute sodomy with being the more violent charge since, y'know, having a cock rammed up your ass usually hurts more than the orifice built for actual intercourse.
PSP

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #299 on: September 29, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »
I'm pretty much done with EB at this point, seeing as no one except Diunx will even admit there is a possibility she was in on it.

You're done with EB because no one else will support your baseless accusations, which are grounded in nothing but sexist prejudices?