Author Topic: Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Whatever Warriors Thread  (Read 343311 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Whatever Warriors Thread
« Reply #2460 on: March 15, 2020, 12:27:29 PM »
Finally picked Dynasty Warriors 9 back up after all the patches, and more importantly, discounts- got it on Steam with all DLC for $60.

And then refunded it after 30 minutes of play time, lol.  It was having issues on my desktop PC (due to the ultra widescreen monitor) and forcing 1920x1080 for it it was a pain in the ass.  Tried it on my laptop and despite it being 16:9, the display still looked 'off', like it was squished.

So guess I'll check it out on PS4 again...maybe.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2461 on: March 23, 2020, 11:46:44 PM »
Went back and finished up Orochi 4 Ultimate tonight- well, the story stuff, anyway.  Still have so much I could do, but having spent so much time on it, I'm more than ready to move onto Pirate Warriors 4 this week.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2462 on: March 26, 2020, 12:00:52 PM »
Started up Pirate Warriors 4- holy crap, this game got a nice boost in the graphics department from PW3.  Playing this on Switch and it looks like a PS4 game, albeit at 30 FPS, lol.  Could be the best-looking Omega Force musou game yet.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2463 on: March 26, 2020, 12:06:41 PM »
They changed up the game play for the better- it's now got multiple special attacks available like recent Basara games/Dragon Quest Heroes/Fate Extella Link- press R and then a face button to use them.  Looks like they have different cooldown times depending on how powerful they are.  The musou button lets you do a quick burst/dash forward move that can cause damage to enemies. 

They added destructable elements to stages- it all looks great.  Fuck, brehs, am so impressed with this right now.

:lawd
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2464 on: March 26, 2020, 12:21:16 PM »
Big Mom popped up- the screen zooms out when the larger characters come up.  Fought her and then Kaido came from outta nowhere and punched her away.  :o
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2465 on: April 02, 2020, 07:27:13 AM »
https://www.siliconera.com/one-piece-pirate-warriors-4-debuts-with-the-series-lowest-sales-in-japan/

in its first week on store shelves, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 has sold 137,569 units at retail. Namco chose to release the game on both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, and it’s the Switch version that helped prevent an even steeper decline. While the PS4 version of Pirate Warriors 4 sold 75,998 units, the Switch version was close behind at 61,571 units sold, accounting for 48% of total sales. It makes for the highest debut Pirate Warriors has seen on a portable platform, outselling the PlayStation Vita versions of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 and Pirate Warriors 3.

In essence, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4’s lower sales come from the PlayStation 4 version, which is having trouble keeping up with the home console versions of the prior games.

Sucks, because this is easily one of the best musou games ever made, and looking at the comments section in the article, I see I'm not alone with this opinion.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2466 on: June 26, 2020, 08:15:49 AM »

Why are they taking so long to reveal the DLC characters?  Still got six more to go. :dizzy
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2467 on: July 20, 2020, 11:53:34 PM »
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2468 on: July 21, 2020, 06:45:24 AM »
If I have no experience with the anime, will I enjoy One Piece Pirate Warriors 4?

Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate was very weak coming off of a streak of excellent Musou titles. I’m hoping that was just a one off.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2469 on: July 21, 2020, 07:41:27 AM »
If I have no experience with the anime, will I enjoy One Piece Pirate Warriors 4?

Yeah- I don't watch it (although I know the stories because my wife is a big fan), but it doesn't matter.  It's a musou game with a One Piece skin.

Pirate Warriors 2, 3, and 4 are all really good Warriors games.  (The less said about the original, the better.)

Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate was very weak coming off of a streak of excellent Musou titles. I’m hoping that was just a one off.

:trigger
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2470 on: July 21, 2020, 06:20:32 PM »
4 Ultimate really rubbed me the wrong way. The last time I was disappointed in a Musou title that much was Strikeforce.
🍆🍆

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #2471 on: July 21, 2020, 07:05:23 PM »
I didn't play Orochi 4 a ton and haven't gotten around to the Ult version yet. Guess I ought to keep chilling on that until it's 20.
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2472 on: July 22, 2020, 07:44:35 AM »
4 Ultimate really rubbed me the wrong way. The last time I was disappointed in a Musou title that much was Strikeforce.

How so?  I really enjoyed it, apart from too much re-use of older levels.

The last time I was disappointed with one of these games was with Warriors All-Stars.  Liked the added characters from other Tecmo-Koei series, but the game ran like crap on consoles (Especially Vita- it's unplayable on there).  At least it was much better on PC.  I wonder if it runs any better on PS4 Pro with boost mode on?
 :thinking
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 07:57:37 AM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2473 on: July 22, 2020, 07:59:03 AM »
Have Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi Anniversary Edition coming- nothing new here, but this version of the game contains all of the DLC (there was a lot of it) on the disc.

I wish Capcom would make a new one.  :(
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2474 on: July 23, 2020, 05:21:19 PM »
I see One Piece Warriors 4 is on sale so I bought it.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2475 on: July 24, 2020, 08:17:20 AM »
Got Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi Anniversary Edition- comes with a nice 80 page artbook...

...and a DLC voucher.  :lol
:dead

To be fair, all the previous content IS included on the disc, but they appear to have added some additional weapon skins that you can download.  I just don't understand why they didn't include this on there, too.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2476 on: September 27, 2020, 12:43:27 PM »

Coming out for everything- PS4, PS5, Xbone, Xbox Series, PC, and Switch

Will not be open world. 
ど助平

Trent Dole

« Reply #2477 on: September 27, 2020, 02:22:29 PM »
I'd say give us an Orochi Empires so we can be everyone at once but considering how they did with the last mainline game of that series...eh. At least this means they are moving on from trying to make DW9 be considered good and towards making something decent from the ground up.
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2478 on: September 27, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »
I'd say give us an Orochi Empires so we can be everyone at once but considering how they did with the last mainline game of that series...eh. At least this means they are moving on from trying to make DW9 be considered good and towards making something decent from the ground up.

I've read they really improved DW9 after a lot of updates and patches, but I was over it and had long since sold it off by that point.  I did pick it up again in a Steam sale, but refunded it due to the open world stuff just really being "meh."

This appears to be a new game just using the assets from DW9.  I guess it will depend on if it still plays like DW9 in combat or if they ditch that and go back to the DW8 style.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2479 on: November 21, 2020, 01:28:57 PM »
I spent about three hours playing the new Hyrule Warriors. I like it a lot. The game has some slowdown when the game gets very active. The difficulty isn’t too bad but it will require you to use a lot of different weapons and making sure your other characters are in the right places (you can direct them to go where you want them to go). I’m liking it quite a bit.

Update: Got to the section with Vah Ruta. This game is awesome :win
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 11:17:25 PM by Olivia Wilde Homo »
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2480 on: November 22, 2020, 10:04:07 AM »
It's a blast, yeah.  Right now I'm feeling like Link is too OP (got him several levels higher than everyone else) and some of the characters need a bit of grinding to catch up, lol.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2481 on: November 23, 2020, 07:08:09 PM »
I’m well into Chapter 2 and I can’t say enough good things about this game. Definitely a top tier Musou title. I highly recommend it.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2482 on: November 27, 2020, 09:50:10 PM »
I’m about 30 hours in and it’s starting to get pretty grindy. I like the game a lot but fuck having to grind to kill five more Lynels to get a new recipe.
🍆🍆

Bebpo

« Reply #2483 on: November 28, 2020, 12:04:39 AM »
Yeah, the reviews I read liked it but said it was a bit more grindy than usual for a musou game. One of the reason I didn't pick it up day 1. Still probably play it at some point. Might as well wait for more character DLC. The original got like double the cast by the end between the different versions.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2484 on: November 30, 2020, 12:15:29 AM »
I didn't try equipping other weapons for Link until this last play session when some training quests unlocked- didn't know when he uses a spear or club that his play style (normals and musous) changes up completely.  Pretty awesome- spears in particular are a lot of fun to use.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2485 on: December 01, 2020, 11:24:20 AM »
About 40 hours in. Looking ahead, looks like I’m almost done with the game. So a few more thoughts:

- A lot of meaningless characters. I’m sure there will be more via DLC but I wish they kept it to a simpler roster.

- There are stages where you can farm Hinoxes and Lynels quickly so they mitigated some of the grinding. I also just changed my strategy to clean out out the stock of the shops when they pop up. That way when I need 30 Durians I’m ready to go. I’m sure I’m wasting money in some regards but I’m at the point where I have more money than I know what to do with so it’s fine.

- Korok seeds are less annoying here than BOTW. They tend to be in obvious places and I believe there are only about 150 to collect vs 900 like in BOTW.

I think I have to continue giving the nod to Fire Emblem Warriors as my favorite Nintendo Musou property but Age of Calamity is a close second.

Sounds like this game is already the best selling Musou of all time: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/11/hyrule_warriors_age_of_calamity_is_already_the_best-selling_warriors_game_of_all_time
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:38:28 PM by Olivia Wilde Homo »
🍆🍆

Bebpo

« Reply #2486 on: December 01, 2020, 02:56:22 PM »
If you don't care about either IP, which is a better musou game? FE or Zelda?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2487 on: December 01, 2020, 03:40:42 PM »
If you don't care about either IP, which is a better musou game? FE or Zelda?

I look at these games as being part of the same series, since the way they play is fundamentally similar, I.E. controlling controlling more than one character during game play.  So to me, it goes Samurai Warriors Chronicles -> Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2 -> Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 -> Hyrule Warriors (DX) -> Fire Emblem Warriors -> Hyrule Warriors AoC.  (Samurai Warriors 4 has this too, but that's only two characters whereas these games can go up to four and feel more strategic in that sense.)

Fire Emblem feels more like a traditional musou game with a set story mode.  There's more than just story, but that's a separate mode (where it's kind of like FE in that you have a small map with units you move around, but the fights are musou stages). 

AoC, like Hyrule Warriors before it, retains elements from the Zelda series and like BoTW, you're on one giant map that you can "fill in" with new quests as you go.  These quests are either smaller battles or just providing items/ingredients to clear the quest and get more items, power-ups, or character upgrades (health or combo extenders).  It's more grindy than other musou games because of this, since you might need to replay levels or quests to get items or currency.  That's not to say that there isn't a grind in some other musou games, but it's more like post-game or other modes for those titles and in this one, you'll want to grind to ensure that you're powerful enough to tackle the main story.

Another thing is performance- Fire Emblem runs better than AoC does, especially with its 60 FPS performance mode.  AoC looks very much like BoTW and takes a perfomance hit because of it.  It's not bad at all, but noticeably worse than the first Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem because of it.  Really, those two games are standouts for running so smoothly since most musou games tend to have lower frame rates or framerate issues.

If you want something more akin to traditional musou, go with Fire Emblem.  Hyrule Warriors (both games) is a bit different, but in a good way. 
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2488 on: December 01, 2020, 04:01:54 PM »
My wishy washy answer is that it depends.

Age of Calamity is definitely the most modern Musou game and fully puts to bed that you can just mash Y to win. I never bought into it to begin with but you’re going to need to use the elemental rods, stasis, remote bombs, etc. to get anywhere. Change in weapons as Bork pointed out changes the characters us. Some of the more main characters will have a couple weapon types.

Fire Emblem Warriors resembles to me the classic PS2 era of Musou, which I love but is not for everyone. It’s been a while since I played the game but I liked the maps, story mode, etc. I don’t have a whole lot more to say except I enjoyed the grind/progression here a lot more than Age of Calamity.

Both are far better than the original Hyrule Warriors.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2489 on: December 02, 2020, 10:53:45 AM »
Hyrule Warriors AoC has post-game content! Definitely sounds like a big grind, but tackling it will unlock the true ending and one more playable character.

Spoilers:
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2490 on: December 03, 2020, 07:49:41 AM »
Got to the credits about 43 hours in. There’s a good amount of post game content but nothing you haven’t seen before in terms of missions, recipes, etc. I’m a big enough masochist to keep grinding for the true ending.
🍆🍆

« Reply #2491 on: December 06, 2020, 10:16:18 PM »
Can anyone who got a ps5 pop in DW8 and tell me if it runs better than on a ps4 pro?

I'm very curious about this and no place is going to do that test on their own.

Bebpo

« Reply #2492 on: December 06, 2020, 11:55:37 PM »
Can anyone who got a ps5 pop in DW8 and tell me if it runs better than on a ps4 pro?

I'm very curious about this and no place is going to do that test on their own.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ps5-backwards-compatibility-all-ps4-games-with-benefits.322747/

I'm assuming DW8 Empires would run the same? Says locked 60fps on PS5.

« Reply #2493 on: December 07, 2020, 09:14:37 PM »
I feel like that 50-60 fps on pro is a lie.  I'm going to have to try it again to make sure I'm not bonkers, but I could have sworn it was regularly sub 40 even on pro.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2494 on: December 08, 2020, 12:40:20 AM »
I feel like that 50-60 fps on pro is a lie.  I'm going to have to try it again to make sure I'm not bonkers, but I could have sworn it was regularly sub 40 even on pro.

I don't have the game to test, but I remember it being much smoother on the Pro when I tried it with boost mode enabled.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2495 on: December 12, 2020, 05:45:44 PM »
Finished Age of Calamity and got 100% of everything. The clock was 73 hours but I’d say several hours was going back and getting all the Korok seeds. You get two post-game characters*, which is ok. As mentioned before, I still like Fire Emblem Warriors more but this is still a very good game.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Terrako and Calamity Ganon
[close]
🍆🍆

Svejk

« Reply #2496 on: March 08, 2021, 04:17:15 PM »

:doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2497 on: March 08, 2021, 08:39:08 PM »
I love how over the top that is.   :lol 

Looks 100 times better than that Monster Hunter movie.  :doge
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #2498 on: March 08, 2021, 08:45:05 PM »
I'm surprised they haven't made a DW movie yet.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2499 on: April 28, 2021, 11:59:14 AM »
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #2500 on: April 28, 2021, 12:23:46 PM »
Looks pretty nice.

Using that Zelda money  ;)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2501 on: June 01, 2021, 10:30:34 PM »

:lawd
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2502 on: June 16, 2021, 06:30:14 PM »
Sengoku Musou 5 demo is up on the Japanese stores for Switch, PS4, and Xbox One!

https://twitter.com/lyteedge/status/1405297060941746178

The visuals look GREAT on the Switch -very vibrant and crisp- but the framerate feels like...well...it's musou, yeah.  LOL.  If they don't screw up the port, I may get this one on Steam.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 06:54:54 PM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2503 on: July 21, 2021, 11:19:09 PM »
Samurai Warriors 5 demos are now up.

No improvements on Switch over the Japanese version- it feels like it's running at sub 30-fps, but is still quite playable and feels "stable" once you get used to this.

Tried the Steam demo.  It took so long to start that I thought it had frozen up on the first try.  Once it actually loaded, it had some decent graphics options and I was glad to see 1440P support.  Runs at a rock-solid 60 fps.  Even has mouse/kb support now.  One problem- couldn't get my Xbox One gamepad to work with it.  Will try again, but I have a feeling this might be another Koei PC mess so I'll probably just stick with the Switch version despite the worse performance.
ど助平

Trent Dole

« Reply #2504 on: July 21, 2021, 11:55:34 PM »
Yikes, I have the demo, guess I better make sure it works with my wireless sx pad before throwing 60 at it! :lol Hearing about that kind of blows, I wanted to play it on steam with a friend.
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2505 on: July 25, 2021, 10:57:28 PM »
Yikes, I have the demo, guess I better make sure it works with my wireless sx pad before throwing 60 at it! :lol Hearing about that kind of blows, I wanted to play it on steam with a friend.

Just tried it on another PC (GPD Win 3) and not only did it recognize the controller with no issues, but the demo also loaded right up.  Wonder what it is about my desktop that's giving the demo issues.  So now am tempted to get the full version on Steam and see how it runs- can always refund it anyway.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2506 on: July 26, 2021, 09:31:57 PM »
SW5 is already up on Steam- downloading now.

Decided to give it a shot after I realized the reason my controller wasn't working is because a fightpad was already plugged in! :lol :dizzy
:dead :neogaf
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2507 on: July 26, 2021, 10:36:46 PM »
Decided to refund it on Steam- there's no cloud save support, so it would be a bit of pain to go back and forth between PCs.  Will just get it on Switch and deal with the lower framerate for easy big screen/portable play.

The game is very solid- nothing you haven't seen before, but the character redesigns and new story perspective help to make it feel a bit fresh. 
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #2508 on: July 27, 2021, 12:53:06 AM »
No cloud save support on Steam in 2021 is crazy. These Koei Tecmo ports are such a mixed bag for PC.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2509 on: July 27, 2021, 07:06:32 AM »
No cloud save support on Steam in 2021 is crazy. These Koei Tecmo ports are such a mixed bag for PC.

Forgot to mention that when the game was running, I was unable to adjust the volume on my USB speakers, from both a dial on the keyboard and directly on the speakers themselves.  And when I tried to use a newer Xbox Series controller (bluetooth) with the game, the button mappings were all messed up.  An older Xbox One (USB wireless) controller worked just fine.  These are all pretty minor issues, but it was enough to just do a refund and stick with Switch.

But yeah, Koei ports are really hit or miss on PC and because of that, I usually will get their games on console.
ど助平

« Reply #2510 on: July 27, 2021, 08:26:03 AM »
It has full controller support though!

You can alt tab out to adjust volume, which is definitely weird, but workable.  Trial also has no quit button, so alt +f4 seems to be the preferred method to close, even has a dialog prompt.

The info box on steam SAYS it supports steam cloud btw.

ugh apparently this has dw7-8 style weapon switching?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2511 on: July 27, 2021, 12:07:28 PM »

You can alt tab out to adjust volume, which is definitely weird, but workable.  Trial also has no quit button, so alt +f4 seems to be the preferred method to close, even has a dialog prompt.

You can thankfully quit out in the full version with a button,

:iface

No,doesn't look like it- but you can equip any character with any weapon.  Everyone has a preferred weapon that will work best and offer more abilities, IIRC.
ど助平

« Reply #2512 on: July 28, 2021, 01:21:49 PM »

You can thankfully quit out in the full version with a button,

:iface

No,doesn't look like it- but you can equip any character with any weapon.  Everyone has a preferred weapon that will work best and offer more abilities, IIRC.

turns out i missed the help text, i see the prompt on the demo

re: steam cloud, just meant maybe they will patch it or something, like it was supposed to have it but they effed up.

I got this to run on low on a laptop with a 940mx so i'm not exactly evaluating performance atm, but man it would be nice if they touched up the controller support and such on some of their older titles on pc.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:29:36 PM by pancakesandsex »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2513 on: July 28, 2021, 02:15:50 PM »
It's Koei, so you never know if they will fix things or just leave it in a messy state. 
ど助平

« Reply #2514 on: July 28, 2021, 07:32:02 PM »
I'm still kinda miffed at how DW8 looks/ performs on pc, and the lack of controller button prompts despite being well into the xinput is king generation on release.  no mods either?

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2515 on: August 08, 2021, 01:34:52 PM »
Finally getting around to playing SW5 on Switch. I like it. Each new SW game feels very distinctive from the previous and this is no exception.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2516 on: August 11, 2021, 07:46:12 AM »
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1425415515766411269

Finally getting around to playing SW5 on Switch. I like it. Each new SW game feels very distinctive from the previous and this is no exception.

Haven't had time to play it since last month. 
:stahp
ど助平

Trent Dole

« Reply #2517 on: August 12, 2021, 05:41:16 AM »
I have it but haven't started yet. :-[
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2518 on: October 05, 2021, 10:30:59 PM »

Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on February 25, 2022 in North America and Europe, publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Omega Force announced. The PlayStation 5 version will be a digital-only release, but users who purchase the physical PlayStation 4 version will receive a free upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2519 on: January 27, 2022, 03:35:05 PM »
DW9 Empires demo is up.

Tried it on Switch- it is absolutely HORRENDOUS.  Quite possibly the worst musou game I've played on the platform.  Awful visuals, bad framerate, and a low resolution.  It's ugly as hell.   :yuck

Gonna try it on PS5 next. 
ど助平