Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 399115 times)

Piss Benoit

• That's ignorant doo doo
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw
« Reply #13500 on: June 25, 2020, 05:06:23 AM »
vince letting all his roster get the rona is his way of draining the swamp :money :trumps :maduro

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Stro

• I'm just a dragon-canine boye
« Reply #13502 on: June 25, 2020, 03:39:33 PM »
:titus

So the person that tested positive on the 9th and was kept silent from employees until the dirt sheets and a press release got out was most likely Kayla. But here's what gets fucking wild. That day of tapings after that came out where there were the stories about people standing outside for hours and the tapings being delayed and shit? Those weren't rapid result tests. They didn't get those results until a couple of days ago. The positives are coming from those tests. Also at those tapings they let family and friends into the crowd and wouldn't let anyone wear a mask. Also, some of the wrestlers went behind the glass and interacted with the fans. Also, perpetually on death's door Ric Flair was there.

:titus

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #13503 on: June 25, 2020, 05:56:01 PM »
Post vaccine WWE just gonna be Roman, Sami, and Kevin (Roman still going over all the time)
yar

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13504 on: June 25, 2020, 06:23:49 PM »
Draining the swamp brehs :money

Why not kill eveyone, when theyíre probably gonna be outed as a massive paedophile soon anyway :maduro

Stro

« Reply #13505 on: June 25, 2020, 08:58:04 PM »
Smackdown is cancelled, turned into an Undertaker tribute show this week

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13506 on: June 25, 2020, 10:09:36 PM »
Theyíd probably have done better ratings with best of shows all along anyway :doge

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13507 on: June 26, 2020, 05:00:03 AM »
tna fired tessa blanchard :lol :lol :lol

they must have finally come across the shit tape :doge

BIONIC

• Live Laugh Love. Wanderlust. The Office. Pizza. Dog mom. #Blessed
« Reply #13508 on: June 26, 2020, 05:31:47 AM »
tna fired tessa blanchard :lol :lol :lol

they must have finally come across the shit tape :doge

Shit tape?  :what

Tell me more :curious
Wine

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13509 on: June 26, 2020, 06:19:49 AM »
:cornette plays the audio of it on dis, they start talking about it around 16 mins in and play it 23 mins in

BIONIC

« Reply #13510 on: June 26, 2020, 06:29:40 AM »
 :yuck

but kinda

:rash

but either way

:cornette
Wine

Stro

« Reply #13511 on: June 26, 2020, 06:36:27 AM »
Apparently her contract was up at the end of the month and since she's been in lockdown in Mexico for 3 months, she's refused to send promos in and wasn't going to re-sign. This had nothing to do with her racism and bullying allegations.

So they just made a public show of firing her 5 days before her contract was up anyway :lol

LOLTNA strikes multiple times this month with Joey Ryan, Dave Christ, and now Tessa who did exactly what her reputation would suggest burns them and what was left of their credibility :lol

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13512 on: June 26, 2020, 06:53:41 AM »
i wonder where she goes next, i can't see new york or jacksonville touching her tbh, full time in aaa?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13513 on: June 26, 2020, 06:56:50 AM »
Brock accused of flashing his "manly bits":

The NYPost.com reported the following on Wednesday with a claim from former WWE Superstar Terri Runnels regarding "The Beast Incarnate."

I donít have a lot of respect for Brock, I donít think Brock respects wrestling fans. Brock did something that if it was in todayís day and time Ö

He showed his penis to me and called my name as I was walking past where he was in the dressing room and opened his towel so I could see his manly bits. I would have much rather him not be so disrespectful of a female thatís been in this business for as long as I have been.

He knew he was gonna have a lot of power, that they were gonna give him the strap but at that point, Iíd been in this business a long time. I have respect and what he did was very, very wrong. From a respect standpoint, from a sexual harassment standpoint, it was wrong.

:brock
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #13514 on: June 26, 2020, 07:10:47 AM »
i wonder where she goes next, i can't see new york or jacksonville touching her tbh, full time in aaa?

Yeah that seems like a sure bet

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13515 on: June 26, 2020, 07:21:37 AM »
i'd like to see wwe sign her just for the reactions and lols, i think every woman who's worked with her on the indies on their roster hates her guts for starters :lol

Stro

« Reply #13516 on: June 26, 2020, 07:29:17 AM »
They turned her down during the MYC because of her attitude and reputation, neither of which seemed to have improved over the past 4 years.  But then again they did sign Austin Aries and re-signed Alberto Del Rio twice.

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13517 on: June 26, 2020, 07:34:35 AM »
i know it won't happen but it would be the uproar would be funny

Stro

« Reply #13519 on: June 26, 2020, 04:01:40 PM »
WWE fired a couple of other UK guys, TNA fired Michael Elgin

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13520 on: June 26, 2020, 04:05:03 PM »
Indy wrestling being burned to the ground by the rona and nonceageddon is probably gonna lead to another low ki run :rejoice

I wonít watch any if it but I will lol at the stories :lawd

Tripon

« Reply #13521 on: June 26, 2020, 10:05:24 PM »
They ran some hour long Undertaker special, but they running 205 live.  :lol

Stro

« Reply #13522 on: June 27, 2020, 12:20:53 PM »
Indy wrestling being burned to the ground by the rona and nonceageddon is probably gonna lead to another low ki run :rejoice

I wonít watch any if it but I will lol at the stories :lawd

Speaking of

https://twitter.com/OneWorldWarrior/status/1276898272410513408

:dead

Mike Quackenbush put out a statement basically taking responsibility for most things he was accused off and came off like a fucking psycho alien

Velveteen Dream was in a car wreck and is allegedly on the chopping block for things unrelated to the sexting minors thing, heavily implied to be a drug issue which is not at all a surprise as his previous injury angles were alleged to be covers for him testing hot for coke and WWE not having to report NXT Wellness violations. He also at one point had a warrant out for busting out someone's windshield.

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13523 on: June 27, 2020, 04:20:42 PM »
In all fairness velveteen dream is the closest thing wrestling has had to a traditional top star in so many years :trumps

Let him be a fuck up and hope he figures it out and grows up like randy Orton did :money

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #13524 on: June 27, 2020, 05:39:46 PM »
Randy still likes to get high. :doge
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13525 on: June 28, 2020, 04:35:42 PM »
Gary Cassidy of sportskeeda.com reports that newly promoted Smackdown superstar Matt Riddle's first feud on the blue brand will be against King Corbin and the latter is not especially happy about it. While this plan has been in motion for months dating back to the Survivor Series where the two interacted and again at the Royal Rumble, it appears WWE only informed Corbin of the upcoming storyline recently, prompting him to insist that Riddle defeat "five enhancement talent" before facing him.

:foodcourt
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13526 on: June 28, 2020, 04:37:19 PM »
Charlotte Flair was recently written out of WWE storylines after losing to Asuka and being attacked by Nia Jax. While WWE has played this up as a legitimate injury, news came out that she was actually undergoing elective surgery and would be out for anywhere between 6-8 weeks, however, a later report then claimed that Flair would be sidelined even longer, perhaps even until 2021 with a "zero" percent chance of returning for SummerSlam. Speaking on Sport Hiatus, Charlotte clarified her status:

ďIíll only be gone for a few weeks. They can still play things on the WWE Network but utilizing my social media will be most important while Iím gone.

With WWE, there are so many things that Iím part of. Iím part of an organization called ĎGirl Upí where Iím able to stream live from my social mediaóno one is going to miss me. Theyíre still going to feel like Iím there is basically what Iím saying. Iím gone but Iím not really gone.Ē
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13527 on: June 28, 2020, 04:38:07 PM »
Meltzer is saying that AEW and WWE have already reached out to Tessa Blanchard.

:doge
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #13528 on: June 28, 2020, 05:08:29 PM »
Gary Cassidy of sportskeeda.com reports that newly promoted Smackdown superstar Matt Riddle's first feud on the blue brand will be against King Corbin and the latter is not especially happy about it. While this plan has been in motion for months dating back to the Survivor Series where the two interacted and again at the Royal Rumble, it appears WWE only informed Corbin of the upcoming storyline recently, prompting him to insist that Riddle defeat "five enhancement talent" before facing him.

:foodcourt

BRO
yar

Sideshow Raheem

« Reply #13529 on: June 28, 2020, 09:22:27 PM »
Charlotte Flair was recently written out of WWE storylines after losing to Asuka and being attacked by Nia Jax. While WWE has played this up as a legitimate injury, news came out that she was actually undergoing elective surgery and would be out for anywhere between 6-8 weeks, however, a later report then claimed that Flair would be sidelined even longer, perhaps even until 2021 with a "zero" percent chance of returning for SummerSlam. Speaking on Sport Hiatus, Charlotte clarified her status:

ďIíll only be gone for a few weeks. They can still play things on the WWE Network but utilizing my social media will be most important while Iím gone.

With WWE, there are so many things that Iím part of. Iím part of an organization called ĎGirl Upí where Iím able to stream live from my social mediaóno one is going to miss me. Theyíre still going to feel like Iím there is basically what Iím saying. Iím gone but Iím not really gone.Ē

Someone tell this woman her bazooms are already comically oversized and she needn't get any more tit surgery.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13530 on: June 29, 2020, 02:14:01 PM »
https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1192582-karl-anderson-luke-gallows-impact-report
Report: Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows To IMPACT Wrestling ĎPretty Much A Done Dealí

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06/29/luke-gallows-karl-anderson-reportedly-starting-their-own-wrestling-promotion/amp/
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Reportedly Starting Their Own Wrestling Promotion

:idont

Dirt sheets :dizzy

From the second link:

During the Living The Gimmick: A Pro Wrestling Podcast, it was revealed that Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are likely in the process of opening their own pro wrestling promotion on the side. They have also reportedly recorded content for this venture as well.

Anderson and Gallows trademarked with Southpaw Wrestling names, and they have been working hard at recording content for their Patreon as well.

If they are aiming to try to make a fake Southpaw Wrestling style show, I am so there.  :lol
ど助平

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13531 on: June 29, 2020, 02:23:30 PM »
Where are TNA getting their money from

Tripon

« Reply #13532 on: June 29, 2020, 02:37:55 PM »
TNA/Impact is owned by a billionaire Canadian company right now (Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corporation). They had so much money they decided after axs TV(used to be HDnet, aka Marc Cuban's channel), a middle of a pack Cable channel told them to kick rocks, they just bought the channel to put Impact on.

Stro

« Reply #13533 on: June 29, 2020, 02:42:16 PM »
The real question is why are they spending that much money on such a small scale wrestling promotion

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13534 on: June 29, 2020, 02:47:06 PM »
Unless they get hot on some meme shit like the hardys stuff no one other than a handful of maniacs are never gonna give a shit about tna again :lol

Gotta begrudgingly respect how they lasted 6 years longer and counting than wcw did though :tocry

Tripon

« Reply #13535 on: June 29, 2020, 09:44:37 PM »
Peyton Royce can get it.

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13536 on: June 30, 2020, 03:15:34 AM »
:shaq

BIONIC

« Reply #13537 on: June 30, 2020, 05:07:53 AM »
Where are TNA getting their money from

Selling underground shit tapes.
Wine

Tripon

« Reply #13538 on: June 30, 2020, 05:48:26 PM »

There's a Kura down the street.  :fbm

Stro

« Reply #13539 on: June 30, 2020, 05:56:48 PM »
I've been blasting through 2002 and have some thoughts to share:

The entire NWO angle from start to finish is absolutely nonsense. Vince clearly didn't understand the point of the NWO or have an interest in it beyond Hogan. The very quick version of nonsense: Vince brings them in to pressure Flair to sell his 50% of the company back because Vince would rather his company die than have Flair own half of it. Flair declines, gets his 50% revoked like a week later anyway as he goes forward with the Taker feud for WM. Hogan gets kicked out of the group at WM, replaced with X-Pac. The brandsplit goes into effect and Flair gets his power back, drafts the NWO, immediately suspends Kevin Nash (who is actually already injured and needs surgery). Within a month, Flair is full heel and a defacto member of the group, teaming up with them and picking new members. Once Austin walks out, Flair immediately drops his association with the group, returns to being a face, loses his 50% to Vince in a random match out of the blue, goes back to being a full time in ring talent. Kevin Nash returns, accepts that Booker is a member of the group even though he didn't pick him, brings in HBK, who literally kicks Booker out a week later, they plan to go for HHH to either join or get a beat down but it's bushed because Nash blows his quad his first match back and Vince disbands the group forever the next week. At no point did they try to disrupt shows, no beat downs, they listened to BOTH bosses, even let the boss pick members. In the month that HBK was around, he and Nash sat around the back drinking coffee and reading news papers and Nash would threaten X-Pac and Big Show who were doing comedy skits with Booker and Goldust. Of course, Vince also brings in Bischoff the night the angle ends, much like bringing Flair in the night after the WCW angle ended. :beli

The thought and planning that went into the entire Undisputed Championship in the 4ish months where the champion went to both brands has so much more effort and care put into the booking than all of Jericho's run. Even before the next guy in line would win the title, he'd have two potential feuds set up, plus matches with the previous champion once removed, plus mini feuds with lower card guys across both shows. Examples: Taker started shit with Hogan and HHH before Hogan won the title. When Taker is champ, both Kurt and Brock start some shit with him, then Rock gets involved, and before Rock wins the title, Heyman has set up the future Brock/Rock match for Summerslam, and then a Brock/Angle match is set up before Brock ever wins the title and long before they'd get to a match. This is not to mention the champion working both shows and working with low card guys and top upper mid card guys every week. It's just....there's so, so much more effort put into it all than the entirety of Jericho's run as champ and anything once each brand has their own title shortly after. This feeling of a real touring champion has never been replicated since in WWE and I wish they had kept the one champion for both brand things going for a while longer.

Of the OVW class of 2002, John Cena initially seems like the most prepared and comfortable from the jump. Orton would be next. Brock and Batista both seem very, very green and not really sure what to do, but Brock's leap forward once going to SD is absolutely astronomical even before he won the title from Rock and leaves the other three in the dust.

Once the GM concept is introduced, things get pretty silly. Every Raw and SD between Vengeance and Summerslam has people jumping shows and the rosters end up pretty significantly different when the shows had just gotten into a groove of distinct personalities and styles and much of the roster on both shows was still fairly underutilized so it felt way too early to be shuffling the shows so much. These guys all switched shows in July/August: HHH, Jericho, Test, Lance Storm, Christian, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Matt Hardy, Brock Lesnar. Taker also get switched right after Summerslam. Additionally, Rock, Hogan, Nash, X-Pac all were taken off rosters for various reasons. Rey Mysterio, 3MW, Chris Nowitski debut. Orton and Batista get moved to Raw by the end of the year as well.

Tripon

« Reply #13540 on: July 01, 2020, 10:17:29 PM »
I decided to watch NXT this week. I thought it was a pretty good ep. I'll try to watch a couple of things from this week's AEW ep. I did find it funny that they made Fyter Fest two weeks, so NXT did Great American Bash for two weeks. Then AEW made the the Dynamite ep in two weeks (July 15th) also a special ep of Fight for the Fallen.

Stro

« Reply #13541 on: July 02, 2020, 07:03:19 AM »
Also I came across The Rock's SHUT UP, BITCH clip in real time :lol

Tried to upload an HD version to youtube and got hit with multiple claims including it being blocked in every majority Muslim country for some reason :beli

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13542 on: July 02, 2020, 07:08:48 AM »
Someone should set up a bot that replies to all his jabroni daughters tweets with that clip

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13543 on: July 02, 2020, 03:38:49 PM »
WWE Superstar Kane, in his other guise as Mayor Glenn Jacobs of Knox County, TN, cast the only dissenting vote when the Board of Health acted to require face masks in most public buildings to curb the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).

"Knox County Board of Health votes 7-1 to mandate a mask ordinance for anyone inside certain buildings," WVLT-TV sports reporter Zack Rickens tweeted. "Mayor Jacobs is the only nay. Board will re-evaluate the order at its next meeting."

Seems a bit ironic.
ど助平

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13544 on: July 02, 2020, 03:51:33 PM »
His mask always had mouth and nose holes :trumps

Tripon

« Reply #13545 on: July 02, 2020, 04:52:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1278783808947527682

Idiots to having fans in Florida. Not test them.

Stro

« Reply #13546 on: July 02, 2020, 05:01:25 PM »
This as they had someone take shots at WWE for how they handle 'rona :beli

Stro

« Reply #13547 on: July 02, 2020, 05:52:02 PM »
It's amazing how many dudes have very obvious gyno in 2002 :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13548 on: July 02, 2020, 11:16:28 PM »
WWE has purchased Evolve.
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #13549 on: July 03, 2020, 11:10:53 AM »
There are rumors the Lee/Cole match is being reshot or at least the finish changed because one of the NXT dudes posted a picture of the finish on their social media :lol :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13550 on: July 03, 2020, 11:12:14 AM »
There are rumors the Lee/Cole match is being reshot or at least the finish changed because one of the NXT dudes posted a picture of the finish on their social media :lol :lol

:heh
ど助平

Piss Benoit

« Reply #13551 on: July 03, 2020, 05:46:01 PM »
Seems like a Trying to work the internet thing tbh :trumps

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #13552 on: July 04, 2020, 01:12:03 AM »
Maybe they secretly hired Russo.
Hi

Tripon

« Reply #13553 on: July 04, 2020, 06:35:24 PM »

They're playing R Truth's entrance in the background for some reason.