Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 135736 times)

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #240 on: September 10, 2013, 12:26:51 AM »
to be fair triumph, you freakin earn your nukes with the lucifer lolcannon. Dungeons with him are a huge grind.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2013, 12:38:26 AM »
Yeah they are.  80+ minutes of boringly grinding crap down in the Hera dungeon.  At least next time it will go faster, since now I have a Hera.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2013, 12:43:13 AM »
given it is so i can write a guide for many dollars so my boss's site can make many dollars, i think i can live with it

oscar making money off of puzzle and dragons instead of giving it money :bow2
AMC

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2013, 09:22:01 AM »
Added Oscar to OP.

Triumph, trim your friends list.
©ZH

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2013, 09:31:35 AM »
i tought my team was ready for expert special dungeon but nope,turns out when you have 6k hp you still die pretty quickly when you get hit by almost 2k damage every turn :S

but the rainbow keeper... man i finaly snatched one,it took someone else evolved odin but i can now make my own super thor
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:48:34 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2013, 11:07:40 AM »
Trimmed 3 more people who haven't been active in forever off my FL.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2013, 01:16:53 PM »
13 runs so far... two Naga drops

:fbm
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
15 runs, still just 2 naga drops

>:(

Also- incoming collaboration dungeon with Cacpcom, featuring Dragon's Dogma and MH stuff.  Only confirmed for JP so far.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2013, 11:30:52 PM »
That will get you so far... what rank are you at now?

I should also add that I have the following monsters if anyone ever needs to use them for leaders, just let me know- Dark Neptune and Ancient Dragon Knight.  Those are the only ones that come to mind as being kinda useful. 

I also got a 3rd naga to drop... out of 18 runs, but eh... Whatever.  Ratio is awful, hopefully I'll get a skill up or two if I'm lucky out of it.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2013, 12:38:22 AM »
:gladbron

yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2013, 02:58:40 AM »
Eight nagas in ~14 runs, one with a +, one that dropped when I was clearing Novice for the stone, and three other +eggs.  Spent no stones, spent no dollars.

The RNG gods smiled on me today.  Just watch me get no skill-ups when I feed them.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2013, 03:07:40 AM »
*shakes fist*

Ended up with six in 19 runs.  Including clearing adept to get the stone, which I spent to replenish my stamina.  That's misleading though, because the last three dropped in my last two runs.  Four + eggs, all fed to my Echidna.  She's ready to evolve, just need to find another fucking mythlit.  Hope I get at least one fucking skill up outta this...
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2013, 06:56:36 AM »
yeah i kinda gave up on getting an echidna from the dungeon... it kinda pained me too because one dropped but then the boss defeated me,i would probably had spended the stone if it wasn't for the super REM event they are preparing next (the 5 most popular monster get increased drop... that includes lucifer,horus and 3 other monster you don't care about)

anyway i need a mystic mask but i don't have anything that can beat 60,000 defense... suggestions?

EDIT: oh shiva defense destroy skill carry on multiple rounds? i guess i found my ticket since i have a shiva pal! :gladbron
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:58:34 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2013, 11:02:52 AM »
You'll start getting demon masks to drop in regular dungeons, don't bother farming that. 

Yeah, you need to be a bit higher level to probably do tougher dungeons.  I'm spoiled because running dual Luci's gives me 40k+ health and massive RCV, so any damage I take I can just combo a couple of times with three hearts and I'm usually back to full.  Just keep up with PDX for daily schedules, check to see how tough monsters hit and try to evaluate what you can handle.  For a while I used a Thanatos in place of a Lucifer to run a mono-dark team so that I could tackle tougher content... lots of people evolve "ripper" dragons (the common slang for a fully evolved lil dragon) because it gives you 50% resist to that element in order to tackle tougher dungeons.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2013, 11:22:31 AM »
You'll start getting demon masks to drop in regular dungeons, don't bother farming that. 

Yeah, you need to be a bit higher level to probably do tougher dungeons.  I'm spoiled because running dual Luci's gives me 40k+ health and massive RCV, so any damage I take I can just combo a couple of times with three hearts and I'm usually back to full.  Just keep up with PDX for daily schedules, check to see how tough monsters hit and try to evaluate what you can handle.  For a while I used a Thanatos in place of a Lucifer to run a mono-dark team so that I could tackle tougher content... lots of people evolve "ripper" dragons (the common slang for a fully evolved lil dragon) because it gives you 50% resist to that element in order to tackle tougher dungeons.

mystic mask drop in temple of trailokya,i'm somewhat close to reaching it but it's also really freaking hard (ogre hits for 4k and my hp is barely above 6k) so i'd rather get it from the tuesday dungeon

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »
i made a team with rainbow keeper,baal,a dark keeper,a super metal king dragon,a filler valkyrie and creepy lucifer and i got a total of 18k hp which made me super sad when i tought my standard is like 6k,it was sort of disgusting... heck i'm pretty sure that most of my progress will come once i can make a 3x recovery team that feature thor,baal,rainbow keeper and lucifer into an unholy light/dark alliance
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2013, 09:37:55 PM »
Luci/Luci teams with 40k+ in hp :gladbron

Double morning star'ing bosses into oblivion :lawd
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2013, 09:38:50 PM »
...when my Nexus 7 gets here on Friday I'm rerolling until I get a Horus for my android account :patel
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2013, 01:17:36 AM »
yeah i kinda gave up on getting an echidna from the dungeon... it kinda pained me too because one dropped but then the boss defeated me,i would probably had spended the stone if it wasn't for the super REM event they are preparing next (the 5 most popular monster get increased drop... that includes lucifer,horus and 3 other monster you don't care about)

anyway i need a mystic mask but i don't have anything that can beat 60,000 defense... suggestions?

EDIT: oh shiva defense destroy skill carry on multiple rounds? i guess i found my ticket since i have a shiva pal! :gladbron

The masks have huge defense but just 18 HP, so you can kill them with 3 attacks from a mono-color team.  The bigger issue is how hard they hit. For those dungeons you can actually put together a cheapo zombie team and beat them at really low levels, though you should probably just run the mask dungeon during an event that gives 2x drops:

1) Get an Ice Ogre as your leader, which saves you from being one-shot if you've got at least 70% of your HP.

2) Fill the other spots with sapphilits (the little blue ghost things).

3) Get a friend who has an evolved Siren.  She heals 3 times her RCV stat any turn that you match orbs in.

The idea is to get a low HP team, so the Siren always heals you back up to over 70% of your HP, and you can't be killed by a single attack at that point.  The key is to store four blue orbs in the bottom corners of the board and just match orbs on the top half.  Be patient and match blue orbs that drop in the top half while keeping the ones in the bottom for later floors.

Always check when the enemies are due to attack.  If 2 attack on the same turn, you're done, so make sure to focus at least one of them down before that happens.  It's especially an issue on the last floor, where the Mystic Mask attacks every turn, so you have to kill it before one of the other masks attacks as well.  But if you've saved up those 8 blue orbs in the corners, should be no problem.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #259 on: September 12, 2013, 01:57:35 AM »
If you're really early, there's not a lot of thought that goes into it- just blast your way through levels.  Gets tougher as you progress, then you'll actually have to start thinking to progress.

If you don't like grind-y games where you have a lot of different options as far as strategies go, you probably won't like it. 

Then again, you probably like pokemans, soooo  :jawalrus
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2013, 03:33:52 AM »
May just not be yer cup of tea then.  Different strokes and all.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2013, 04:31:39 AM »
Heads up:  massive end of summer event coming up.  8 consecutive days of a free stone, and a craaaaaaay schedule of descended dungeons.  Really kicking myself over not getting a 2nd Hera last weekend now...

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=17937

■①Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [9/13 4:00 AM - 9/20]
※Magic Stone will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② On top of our normal Rare Egg Machine events, we will be unveiling the one-of-a-kind Pink Dragon Rare Egg Machine. It’s the only way to obtain Mitsuki, Ruka, Kano, Fuu, and Kurone!

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
9/13 - 9/15: Sky Dragon Rush! Can you catch them all!?
Don’t forget! These Sky Dragons now have new ULTIMATE FUSIONS! [http://tinyurl.com/pcg6c4d]
9/13 - Tower of Jewel: Featuring rare invasions by the Super King Gold Dragon
9/14 - Satan Descended!
*Note: please read the following notice in regards to a bug contained in this Dungeon [http://tinyurl.com/oefavyp].*
9/16 - The Thief Descended!
9/18 - Hera Descended
9/19 - Dark Night Sword
9/20 - Zeus Descended!

■④ Surprise guests will visit the Castle of Satan and the Castle of Satan in the Abyss!!
We will have Mystic Knights invading both the normal and Technical versions of Castle of Satan. If you need to Skill Up or capture these helpful Orb-changers, now is your chance!

■⑤ Awesome Daily Bonuses
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have special visits from the Super King Dragons - (including an invasion from one of the Jeweled Super Kings) and the Pengdra Village!]
2x Drops for special daily Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon
2x Skill Up rate
Rare Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine

THERE WILL BE A GODFEST TOO, INFO COMING
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2013, 06:14:23 AM »
yesterday as i was going to quit the game i ended ranking up and getting all my stamina back so i told myself "that would be a waste of stamina,i need a way to blow up my stamina quickly" so i did the tuesday dungeon again and behold! a mystic mask decided to drop,now i just need the mythlit and then i can finaly get to the sweet x2 atk/rcv bonus :gladbron

no, i haven't been able to digest a pokemon game in over ten years.

i mean, i'll keep going til i can write a guide.  and i appreciate your mans's help, because he's very strong.  It's just that i always prefer to see the actual appeal of what i'm writing about.

as i said i like this because it combines puzzle and rpg element like puzzle quest but unlike puzzle quest this game is freaking hard and it feels like you are earning your progress,remember when you won every encounter by abusing deathbringer? in this game the equivalent of deathbringer leaves a small dent in the boss huge HP pool

there's no pleasure if you don't get your ass kicked at least once and the earlier dungeon are all quite easy even with the most chumpiest team ever and creepy monster is pretty strong all by itself so you probably won't start getting your ass kicked until castle of satan

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 06:23:34 AM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #263 on: September 12, 2013, 12:23:29 PM »
just beat castle of satan in the abyss :rejoice
<----

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #264 on: September 12, 2013, 02:11:49 PM »
15 runs, still just 2 naga drops

>:(

Also- incoming collaboration dungeon with Cacpcom, featuring Dragon's Dogma and MH stuff.  Only confirmed for JP so far.

Look forward to fusing those for ... 0 skill ups FYL
乱学者

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2013, 12:43:18 AM »
is there a certain point where this picks up?  i'm admittedly not far, but i've done several dungeons and it's a real snoozer.  what am i missing here?  with so much love for it, there must be *something* i'm not getting.

A lot of the appeal is the standard OCD grind/loot cycle, obviously.  But there really is a point where your ability to advance doesn't depend just on how much time/money you've sunk into the game, but also on skill, especially orb-matching.  I've been really surprised just how much not restricting orb movement makes a difference.

Plus there are several viable approaches to team composition, and some of the harder temporary dungeons have restrictions on what orbs/monster combinations are allowed, and all of that nudges the player away from just riding one strong team all the way through the game.

But you really do have to grind for a while to get the monsters/XP fodder/max cost to get a coherent team together, and I think most players stay interested during the early game thanks to a steady stream of cleared dungeons, new monsters, and pulls on the Random Egg Machine.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2013, 01:11:49 AM »
So, uh... if anyone wants a Horus friend, my android account friend code is 322,679,236

Let us not speak of how many times I re-rolled today to get that dumb fucking bird

Good news is now I'm getting better at combos
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2013, 03:14:33 AM »
Eight nagas in ~14 runs, one with a +, one that dropped when I was clearing Novice for the stone, and three other +eggs.  Spent no stones, spent no dollars.

The RNG gods smiled on me today.  Just watch me get no skill-ups when I feed them.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THESE POWERS

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2013, 03:16:06 AM »
man that is some bad beats with how long you had to reroll to get horus, given that he's up on godfest this weekend.

I already have a Horus, Hermes, Isis, Persephone, and Green Odin. I think I'll skip rolling on this godfest and just stash the free stones for later.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #269 on: September 13, 2013, 03:42:51 AM »
I rerolled... probalby 20 something times.  Maybe 30.  Didn't spend any stones though- this was on my new Nexus 7.  He wasn't on Godfest today though, just the stupid Torches event, which gives a slightly higher chance, but not 3x.  By the end, I was naming each account "iwanthorus," but at least it worked. :P

Mandark- I at least got ONE.  Ugh.  Now that's bad beats right there.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2013, 08:31:24 AM »
got verche from castle of satan event and also got the water mystic knight,3 more to go!

also i have exactly 20 stones thanks to their fuck up,time to pull off horus tomorrow :gladbron

oh and apparently apollo,bastet and persephone are getting busty for the joy of cajole
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2013, 02:18:20 PM »
i have a ton of friend requests and i'm not sure which ones are you guys

what the hell is this pink dragon rare egg machine? i should just stick to the regular rare egg machine, right? especially because of the godfest
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:21:24 PM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2013, 02:27:49 PM »
i have a ton of friend requests and i'm not sure which ones are you guys

what the hell is this pink dragon rare egg machine? i should just stick to the regular rare egg machine, right? especially because of the godfest

it's an egg machine that give you one of these 5 monster

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monsterbook.asp?s=33&t=1

and yes apparently they aren't really good and are there for collection purpouse mostly or healer teams

also you should get your own verche too cajole,if you reached castle of satan there is a chance one of the mystic knight will appear,these are mon that turns the opposing color into their own color,like a mini version of apollo... currently you can find verche in the first castle of satan stage but i think i'll move (to either stage 2 or stage 5 i'm not sure how it works) tomorrow

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monsterbook.asp?s=10&e=0&ue=0&s1=1&s2=0&o1=1&o2=1&t=1#view

<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2013, 02:34:24 PM »
thanks for the advice, man. i beat castle of satan yesterday so i will try to get one.

just pulled and got thanatos with a +1 i'm gonna assume that's okay :(
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2013, 03:40:51 PM »
You can actually use Thanatos as a "poor man's" Lucifer for a while as your leader if you're running a mono-dark team.  I used him and Lucifer friends before I got my own to be able to start taking down the tougher mask and keeper dungeons so I could evo shit.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2013, 05:26:56 PM »
btw, i see you guys talking about naga. i have one and i have no fucking clue why you guys care plz explain

nevermind: read the post where COG explained thanks

edit again: motherFUCK i thought when i pulled the godfest had started son of a BITCH
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:28:38 AM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #276 on: September 15, 2013, 08:03:26 AM »
rolled 3 times and i got a fully evolved dark tiamat,a succubus and.....

an archangel uriel

what the heck i'm supposed to do with uriel? you could have give me raphael since i use light,no... you could have give me lucifer since everybody wants him... no! he's not even in the godfest or the actual color festival!

#firstworldproblem

oh and currently i'm only missing the flame mystic knight so there is also that

EDIT: bastet just came back home :gladbron
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:11:15 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #277 on: September 15, 2013, 11:13:14 AM »
I rolled twice on my Android account and got a Genie and a Mystic Stone Knight :stahp
yar

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #278 on: September 15, 2013, 04:56:59 PM »
I rolled twice on my Android account and got a Genie and a Mystic Stone Knight :stahp

For some reason I think of Genie as the suckiest "good" monster. Even worse than the Toy Dragons. I just hate her (?)
乱学者

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #279 on: September 15, 2013, 06:02:29 PM »
got the flame mystic knight,going to bring them all to at least tier 2... i've already evolved the dark one,the light one and the fire one,the best part is getting rid of all those annoying mask that were just sitting unloved and unused in my monster box
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2013, 06:11:40 PM »
Rolling a mystic knight of any flavor right now is crap, because they're farmable for the next week in either Castle of Satan.  I'm going to start farming in a day or two once my Horus team gets there.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2013, 10:10:56 AM »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2013, 11:22:21 AM »

dude I have a horus too and I'm pretty sure I can farm most regular content with horus/horus/carbuncles.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2013, 12:18:35 PM »
Yeah, I'm still getting the hang of it (getting 4+ combos reliably) but I'm getting better at it. 

One weird thing I've noticed- I'm more precise with orbs on my phone than I am on the tablet.  Is this maybe because there's less physical space that has to be traversed?  Not sure, just something I noticed that was weird.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2013, 08:36:36 PM »
Just now getting the hang of getting 4+ combos reliably? No wonder I'm getting through this game (okay, maybe not that far) without knowing jack shit.
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2013, 08:42:22 PM »
i've done the light tech dungeon around 20 times hoping that an evo mask for thor would pop out and i got jack out nothing... the only good thing is that at least i got a lot of penguins which are going toward powering up verche
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2013, 08:46:08 PM »
Gotta do the Weekly Mask Dungeon (I think it's Wednesday?) for masks, man. 

...that said I ran Castle of Satan in the Abyss like 20 times in the past 2 days trying to get 2 more masks for the other Hera I'm about to get and have only gotten one. 

:fbm

This week is gonna be cray for me- Doing another Hera Descended on Wednesday, then Zeus on Friday.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2013, 09:04:00 PM »
i just got a drop right after making that post

moral of the story: complain about the game and the game will give :heh
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »
I'm going to need to grind 1 more mask and 4 keepers tomorrow in order to evolve my Heras properly for Zeus' dungeon on Friday :stahp
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2013, 09:10:41 PM »
I'm going to need to grind 1 more mask and 4 keepers tomorrow in order to evolve my Heras properly for Zeus' dungeon on Friday :stahp

i really hate how there is no dark or light keeper dungeon,you just have to do the rainbow one and hope to get lucky :S

anyway i still need a dub myth,think i can drag my sorry ass up to the tech dungeon where they drop or should i wait for friday's?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:13:23 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2013, 09:13:47 PM »
I have about 20 pal eggs to cash in too, and there are rares including keepers... but again, APPARENTLY NOT LIGHT/DARK KEEPERS WTF MAAAAAAN

Wait for Friday on dubmythlits.
yar

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2013, 10:00:05 AM »
I installed this on my daughter's new ipad mini. Went through the tutorial and my first pull was..........
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Lucifer :comeon
[close]
While I appreciate the drop, not being able to use it  for the foreseeable future is just meh.
©ZH

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2013, 11:14:34 AM »
If they show up, they're gonna drop.  The only guaranteed keeper in the red/green/blue dungeons are those keepers though- dark/light keepers are random appearances in those dungeons.  ONE of either dark/light is guaranteed in the Rainbow dungeon.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #293 on: September 18, 2013, 06:16:51 AM »
i've been focusing on metal dragon dungeons (by the way i really hate how you have to conserve your stamina for them so the game turns into a "level up or progress" decision) and feed all of them to my unevolved black ripper and now he's all grown up and just waiting for a dragon fruit for that sweet 50% dark resist which is going to come really handy with rainbow keeper

the rest of them are going to verche who's already level 58,i think i'll level up the holy dragon for a bit too and then maybe i can finaly start thinking about tackling higher level stuff especialy if i end up evolving thor on friday
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #294 on: September 18, 2013, 01:01:15 PM »
Beat Hear Descended again... had to burn 3 stones this time though :fbm

Found it way tougher when I replaced my Rainbow Keeper's high hp total and defensive skill with the other Hera I farmed a week ago.  I guess I'm more of a grindy/defensive player.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #295 on: September 20, 2013, 07:31:57 AM »
just evolved thor,i did friday dungeon twice and behold,one run dropped a dub-myth and the other dropped a dub-amelith :usavich :usavich :usavich
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #296 on: September 20, 2013, 12:05:56 PM »
i've been focusing on metal dragon dungeons (by the way i really hate how you have to conserve your stamina for them so the game turns into a "level up or progress" decision) and feed all of them to my unevolved black ripper and now he's all grown up and just waiting for a dragon fruit for that sweet 50% dark resist which is going to come really handy with rainbow keeper

the rest of them are going to verche who's already level 58,i think i'll level up the holy dragon for a bit too and then maybe i can finaly start thinking about tackling higher level stuff especialy if i end up evolving thor on friday

I actually like the resource-management aspect of the game, where they rotate dungeons and balance the benefits so that you have to think fairly hard about how you want to spend your stones and stamina.  Granted, it's probably only that way to push people towards buying extra stones, but still.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #297 on: September 20, 2013, 08:20:02 PM »

I actually like the resource-management aspect of the game, where they rotate dungeons and balance the benefits so that you have to think fairly hard about how you want to spend your stones and stamina.  Granted, it's probably only that way to push people towards buying extra stones, but still.

right now there is some festival thing were the 5 most popular (and therefore most usefull) monster have higher chance to pop out of machine (by the way those are lucifer (active skills deal 300,000 damage,passive double defensive abilities for all dark monster) horus (passive gives you 4x attack when 4 different color attack) kirin (like horus,but it's 5x attack and all color have to attack except dark) byakko (3,5x attack when dark,fire and water attack all at once) and hades (active skill deal % damage translating into huge damage when it comes to high hp bosses) i tried rolling once but i got squat nothing and would be super happy to try again given the chance so i'm pretty sure that is going to push people towards buying extra more than any stamina bar

Probably?  Haha.

I got some Rainbow Keeper guy from the Pal Egg machine last night.  My team sucks less now.

what was your first pull oscar? did you even bother to do it like cajole and reroll until a god popped out?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:25:27 PM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #298 on: September 20, 2013, 08:33:08 PM »
I got some three star snake chick.  She's alright.  But no, I didn't game the first pull.  I wasn't paid enough to bother with that.

that's a naga,her skill is good but most people would recomend you to redo it because she can actualy be got by playing the game normaly </infodump>
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:39:01 PM by magus »
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #299 on: September 20, 2013, 09:00:44 PM »

right now there is some festival thing were the 5 most popular (and therefore most usefull) monster have higher chance to pop out of machine (by the way those are lucifer (active skills deal 300,000 damage,passive double defensive abilities for all dark monster) horus (passive gives you 4x attack when 4 different color attack) kirin (like horus,but it's 5x attack and all color have to attack except dark) byakko (3,5x attack when dark,fire and water attack all at once) and hades (active skill deal % damage translating into huge damage when it comes to high hp bosses) i tried rolling once but i got squat nothing and would be super happy to try again given the chance so i'm pretty sure that is going to push people towards buying extra more than any stamina bar

Probably?  Haha.

I got some Rainbow Keeper guy from the Pal Egg machine last night.  My team sucks less now.

what was your first pull oscar? did you even bother to do it like cajole and reroll until a god popped out?

i didn't even reroll. i got apollo on my first pull. :smug

also, no wonder you hate F2P so much, oscar haha
AMC