Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 135738 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #1380 on: July 30, 2014, 02:58:31 PM »
Level up and evolve Pengdra before feeding them if you can; otherwise don't bother.

The other feeding thing is awakingings when you feed two of the same monsters together they get an awaking skill;  for example the Awoken Skills here http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=388.  Not all mosters have awakenings and they generally need to be in an evolved form before they get them. 

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1381 on: July 30, 2014, 03:08:22 PM »
Is it the same, worse or better to fuse together like critters before adding them to my actual dudes. Like I have eight carbuncles or something, should I fuse them together to level it up and then fuse it with my Pandora or  Dragon Knight or whoever? Like it'd be a bunch of level fives or a max level one or two.

the xp you get work like this, each monster has an xp value (an unevolved carbuncle give 75 xp for example) and then that value get multiplied by the level of that monster (so a level 2 carbuncle give 150 xp, a level 3 give 225 xp, a level 4 give 300 xp and so on)

the only monster that has such an xp value/level up ratio that isn't made expressely for leveling (which means it's not a pengdra (which you should always evolve) or a moltdra (which sometimes pop from the pal egg machine and you should always feed at max level)) ratio that you ends up getting more xp are unevolved chimera (who gains 400 xp per level but require less than 400 xp for his first 5 level) but even then it's not like you gain a lot so you can still feed away

so tl;dr - feed your carbuncle directly to pandora

also it's usualy better if you always fuse 5 monsters, everytime you fuse you spend gold equal to that monster level x number of monster fused x 100, so say if you fuse 5 monsters in a single swoop to a level 30 monster it would cost you 15,000 but say if you fuse 3 monsters and the monster level increase to 31, you would now have to pay 200 more to fuse the remaining monster)

And if I've maxed it, is it worth using the cheapo evo stuff for the first evolution before fusing? I could do this with a few carbuncles and an orge probably without losing anything of value.

once you evolve a monster it reverts to level 1 and i can't think of a single monster whose evolved xp value is so higher compared to the base than the tradeoff it's worth...

...except for the pengdra,seriously evolve those little shit

Awakenings

well i was awaiting to explain these but since infelicitiousdandy mentioned them i guess it's time, these are passive skills that almost every monster get once he reaches the final form,junk monster usualy have 2, most of the usable monsters have 3, REM god have 4 and the green fruit dragon you have is an exception and has a whooping 9 of them (it's the whole fruit dragon gimmick) there are 2 ways to get awakening, the first is to feed a monster itself, it has to be the exact same monster so no feeding unevolved monsters to an evolved monsters so for example you would feed an evolved green fruit dragon to another evolved green fruit dragon, of course this isn't always flexible as some monster are rare as fuck (or you might want to keep multiple of them for reasons) so there is method number 2! feeding a monster a tamadra, these are cute little egg shaped monsters that pop from the pal machine and rarely from dragon dungeons, feeding one of them to any monster will unlock one of his awakening skills, tamadra come in 2 version, normal and babies, babies don't always work but they can be evolved to normal, always evolve baby tamadra to normal tamadra

the awakening go as follow

Resist (Color) - attack from (Color) deal 4% less damage, sounds usefull but it's not really because everything in this game hits fucking hard
Enchance Orb (Color) - give a 20% chance, orb of those color will spawn with a + on it, orb with a + deal 0,06% damage more which is not a lot to be honest
Enchance Row (Color) - give a 10% damage increase everytime you make a 6 orb row, you might have noticed that's the whole pandora gimmick, pandora comes with an enchance row dark, you might want more enchance dark row monsters as you play
Skill Boost - these make your team starts with 1 turn worth of skill charged, when monster starts hitting really hard you'll appreciate not having to wait for your skill to charge
Resist (Bad Status Effect) - later in the game monster can hit you with bad status effect such as jammer/poison/binding and skill bind, these all give you a 20% chance to resist (except bind resist which give that single monster a 50% chance to resist)
Auto-Heal - every turn you automaticaly heals for 500
Bind Heal - matching a row of 6 hearts cure the bind bad status effect
Two-Prong - matching 4 orbs of the monster color increase that single monster damage by 50% and let him attack two monster at once
Extend time - give you an extra 0.5 second to move orb
Stat - these are the dumbes and just give stat increase, the hp one give 200 hp, the attack one 100 attack, and the rcv one give 50 rcv

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 03:34:28 PM by magus »
<----

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #1382 on: July 30, 2014, 03:36:46 PM »

Originally Posted by Dr. Serkan Toto

Puzzle & Dragons maker GungHo said yesterday it reached sales of US$932 million in the first half of 2014. Profit: US$526 million.

Source: https://twitter.com/serkantoto/statu...23226864914432

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1383 on: July 30, 2014, 03:49:24 PM »
jesus

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1384 on: July 30, 2014, 04:15:56 PM »
Yeah, every time I feel like a dirty freeloader and wonder if I should send them ten bucks, I remember that and feel okay.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #1385 on: July 30, 2014, 07:15:56 PM »
Guess that thing I read the other day about them making like $2 billion off the game wasn't an error.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1386 on: August 01, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »
new descend boss

comes next week, gimmick is no heart orbs (don't we already have a dark descend boss with no heart orbs? yes! guess we need another harder one)

oh forgot to add, there is a godfest going on but it's greco roman 1 and 2, which is a pretty awfull combination, i'm not sure if i'm going to roll
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 08:02:43 AM by magus »
<----

« Reply #1387 on: August 01, 2014, 10:46:27 AM »
Was feeling saucy and rolled 3 times on the godfest, went 3/3  Raphael, Hermes, and RED ODIN.  Happy.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1388 on: August 01, 2014, 11:44:53 AM »
i decided to roll too and got my first godfest exclusive, green zhuge liang

i'm not happy with this because he's pretty much dead weight until i pull at least 2 between sasuke and marine rider (i do have saved a squid from the groove coaster collaboration, yay past me!) so since wood gala was going on i tried my luck and got two toy dragons :fbm

mmm maybe i could do

zhuge liang/squid/meimei/ADK/canopus

it doesn't feature any attacker so zhuge liang active goes wasted but this way everyone in the team has a 2 prong attack and there are a shitload of orb changer

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1389 on: August 01, 2014, 12:01:56 PM »
I got a toytopes evolved :(.  I would have loved your roll.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1390 on: August 05, 2014, 08:59:52 AM »
Ultimate Ruka

also a wood (looks like wood/dark to be more precise) valkyrie has been announced completing the set of valkyrie recolors

mephisto skills

Light/Dark - Devil
AS: deal damage equal to atk x8, heal hp equal to half of the damage done
LS: devil atk x4 when hp <80%

Awakenings: Two-Prong/Enchanced Light Orb/Enchanced Light Row

good if you own baal (i do) i guess?
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1391 on: August 08, 2014, 09:42:13 AM »
today is update day

- new l.meta, seems she pops out only from the pink rem, she's exactly like normal l.meta except instead of being light/water she's water/light

- shinji & kaworu uvo leader skills changed from 80%> to 99%< which makes a lot more sense considering their active bring you down to 1 hp

- new thor is... attacker! kinda sucks considering the only other usable light attacker are baal,athena and arthur

- all of the pink rem healer are getting uvo's, all of them become attacker in addition to being healers (so i guess thor team also now has fuu) and also get enchance row (color)/skill bind resist/autoheal as extra awakenings, artwork for the missing girls

- AND HERE COMES THE STUPID

ceres is getting a new evolution

so how do you access this evolution? by fusing on zeus-dios, hera-beorc, a jewel of wood, an ancient green sacred mask and another ceres

new evolution is devil/balanced, LS is 2.5x atk for wood/balanced monster and light & dark damage is cut in half which is basicaly 2/2.5/2 in certain dungeon which sounds pretty fucking powerfull, they also mentioned that the active could be changed too

so yeah, time to horde all of the dupe of your shitty gods because they are now evolution material! they said that minerva (i own it :() neptune and kagutsuchi (i own it too :() might also be getting the same treatment

EDIT: after the internet throw a fit (rightly for once!) they decided that the new ceres evo won't require another ceres to evolve, still an evolution that requires 2 descend boss and 1 invade sounds exagerated

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:01:30 PM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1392 on: August 08, 2014, 01:01:34 PM »
well that is better.  Requiring a dup of a rem mon is just silly.  Seems a bit over powered though.

benjipwns

« Reply #1393 on: August 08, 2014, 08:19:16 PM »
got the 2000 pal points the last two days, first day was a bunch of goblins and crap...then today got a whole bunch of rare shit and keepers

got something that will give 4 million xp if i fuse it with anything

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1394 on: August 08, 2014, 09:53:22 PM »
remember to level up the snow globe before feeding it for the 4 million xp.  I forgot to for my first one :(

Also they are decent leaders if you want to keep it for a bit until you get nicer mosnters.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1395 on: August 08, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »
1 million XP, 1.5 if you feed it to something of the same color.  Let's not go crazy now.

benjipwns

« Reply #1396 on: August 09, 2014, 01:40:41 AM »
whys it say 4 million if it only 1 million, imma sue them for all the billions

i've already leveled it up to 20

when i logged back in it said "you were in process of purchasing magic stones plz wait" and then gave me six. only...i wasn't, and haven't been charged for it. wat.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1397 on: August 09, 2014, 11:26:26 AM »
Did you sleep purchase stones?  How do you think they make their billions?

benjipwns

« Reply #1398 on: August 09, 2014, 07:46:41 PM »
nope, haven't even been charged or anything, weird

these ten pal point pulls are filling my box to where i don't know what to do with some of the new ones after pairing things down to some core monsters over the prior weeks

and i realized i'm hoarding low level evo materials  :lol

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1399 on: August 12, 2014, 07:37:27 AM »
Hera-Ur Uvo

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1400 on: August 18, 2014, 08:33:37 AM »
so... news!

- hera-ur uvo will require 3 jewel of fire and 1 devilit! that's quite extreme but the upgrade seems worth it

1) becomes fire/fire
2) AS change into a 10% gravity + fire orb enchance
3) LS changed so that on top of the x3 atk to devil,it also gives boost to devil hp and rcv, no mention how big (probably 1.25x as every other leader gets 1.35x in only one department)
4) two more awakenings added in the form of a two-prong attack and an enchance fire row

- Archdemon Lucifer is getting two UVO, for some reason they released the artwork for one but revealed the info for the other, this is the artwork for the dark/dark UVO

the other UVO

1) becomes dark/fire
2) gain balanced subtype for some reason
3) LS becomes atk x2.5, rcv x2 to devils

- beelzebub uvo is also getting a skill change, from double orb enchance to enchance only dark orbs and recover 4649 hp (apparently 4649 translate into some japanese word used by biker so it's basicaly a biker pun) this also has caused some rage in the japan player base as it means that if you skilled up your beelzebub you now have to devolve him or lose all your hard work

- grudge strike now also increase dark damage by 1.5x for 1 turn, yay for trash REM pulls become slightly less trashing!

- they've also been talking of a new system were feeding a fully leveled dupe of a monster will guarantee a skill up as a way to get something of use out of REM dupe

- lastly the gungho collaboration is getting more skill-ups but they are all for PADZ monster which makes the fact that they still haven't come to the US really annoying, the collaboration also has skill ups for green guan yu in case you own one

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:42:20 AM by magus »
<----

benjipwns

« Reply #1401 on: August 18, 2014, 12:28:18 PM »
This is crashing to home screen on me after the GungHo logo everytime now. Dunno if bad update or what.

I had e-mailed myself my secret code though.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1402 on: August 18, 2014, 12:32:00 PM »
This is crashing to home screen on me after the GungHo logo everytime now. Dunno if bad update or what.

I had e-mailed myself my secret code though.

i've had myself the game crashing on several spot but never right as soon as i start it so i dunno, try restarting your phone and/or closing all your other apps?

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1403 on: August 19, 2014, 07:44:46 AM »
artwork for D/F lucifer

D/D lucifer is attacker, his skill gives attacker atk x3 and hp x1.35, so i guess you can use him as a poor man meta

what else... resist awakening are getting YET another buff, i pretty much await the day when each resist awakening is worth 10% resist
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1404 on: August 25, 2014, 06:53:51 AM »
next descend boss is some sort of samurai dragon called naoe kanetsugu

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1405 on: August 27, 2014, 07:11:32 AM »
common ninja are getting new evolution and with them they are becoming skill up materials!

the wood ninja skill ups thumbelina but best of all the dark ninja now skill ups AA lucifer which might finaly make him usable as a sub

the new descend boss skills have also been revelaed

AS: heal 20% of your total hp and reduce bind by 1 turn
LS: dragon and attacker hp/atk x2

he kinda sucks
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1406 on: September 01, 2014, 12:49:59 PM »
susano and orochi are getting new evo's

new orochi will have dragon subtype, no idea on susano, hopefully they will give him attacker
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1407 on: September 01, 2014, 01:19:27 PM »
orochi w00t.  I wish it was blue green though.  Blue green is what my team needs.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1408 on: September 03, 2014, 07:45:55 AM »
twitter dungeon number 10 has been decided, it will be kodama/green chaser so basicaly sasuke/genbu skillups

as i own genbu i'd be happy for this if it wasn't for the fact that i'm currently trying to get some skillup for pandora and it's been the most annoying thing ever, the drop rate is horrendous and each fairy requires xp and evo mats, after you spend all that stamina for a single drop you get no skill ups and you feel like shit :stahp
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1409 on: September 03, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
ya skill ups in the late game suck ass.  Still no skill up for orochi after doing the dungeon like 15 times.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1410 on: September 04, 2014, 07:05:56 AM »
skill and stat revealed for the new orochi and susano,

orochi - B/R - God/Dragon

- compared to other evo -760 HP/+240 ATK
- LS changed from that resolve crap into "dragon atk x4 when hp is below 80%"
- gains an extra skill boost awakening
- requires a water orb

susano - G/L - God/Attacker

- compared to the other evo -1070 HP/+550 ATK/+40 RCV
- LS changed from that lame wall skill to "attacker atk x3 and rcv x1.35"
- gains an extra skill boost awakening
- requires a wood orb

also a bunch of biweekly dragons are getting their CD and cost reduced but nobody cares because they are all horrible trash

more importantly it seems some content is getting dropped from the event rotation and put in as standard dungeon, the list seems to include, 2 heroes,hera,zeus, the ancient dragons, the sky dragons and the mech dragons

oh also i forgot to add to the previous post but the 3 other ninja are getting evolution too

skill ups baal

skill ups snow white

skill ups the new red dragon knight
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:52:39 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1411 on: September 04, 2014, 08:56:16 AM »
still kind of meh on orochi.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1412 on: September 04, 2014, 11:59:37 AM »
still kind of meh on orochi.

dragon seems to get the short end of the stick no matter what... at least you can use him together with pirate zaerog
<----

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #1413 on: September 04, 2014, 03:13:46 PM »
Y'all still playing this? You should make a YouTube channel already. Get that diamondminecart money

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1414 on: September 04, 2014, 05:45:22 PM »
Y'all still playing this? You should make a YouTube channel already. Get that diamondminecart money

i've done a full year of shame a few days ago :lol

but anyway i have reached the point where i don't as much play as rather log in, collect my freebie's and call it a day, but more than because i'm getting tired of the game it's because raising new monsters takes forever and if you use your resource to get XP, you can't use it to actualy play the game
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1415 on: September 04, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »
I basically just dick around with the 50stam dungeons now while watching tv. 

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1416 on: September 05, 2014, 06:17:07 AM »
new descend revealed, it's... it's zeus again, this time water themed

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1417 on: September 07, 2014, 06:17:07 PM »
the kapybara-san collaboration is coming to the west, this collaboration is based on some obscure brand of japanese only plushies based on the world biggest rodent and features skill up for every elemental!

i'm not sure it's really worth the effort, especialy for sylphy skill-up as there is no way to get them evolved, and evolving them take the use of a dub-mythlit
<----

benjipwns

« Reply #1418 on: September 08, 2014, 12:22:12 PM »
After dicking around with all the clones waiting for this to stop crashing on boot, gave up and cleared out the game data and reloaded. Starting from scratch. First time got a three star fighter lol

So I re-rolled and got a Bastet with +1 which is listed as good on the newbie guide (and better than my old Pandora apparently) and then a Water Mech Warrior Midgard with a +1 from the stones you get right away in the first few dungeons. The latter has 2200 hitpoints at level 5 (plus leader skill of massive water counterattack) so I'm good for a while blasting back through these early dungeons :lol

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1419 on: September 08, 2014, 12:39:35 PM »
bastet is better for an early player since her leader skill works on any monster so you literaly can put whatever you want and it will work, while pandora requires a very specific set of monsters to work, but i think pandora with the right monster would probably have been better than bastet... bastet also force you to learn how to match well since her leader skill is dependant on you clearing as many orbs as possible so it's also good for that

after evolution, bastet becomes an healer so you might want to get a king shynee when possible, their stat sucks but their skill make it so that healer deal triple the damage for 1 turn which is incredibly usefull and you are really going to need it, coincidentaly a lot of usefull farmable common monster like echidna are also healers so it all works out

alternatively you could try scoring more wood monster and just focus on that, normaly the only farmable wood monster worth getting is cu-chu but coincidentaly there is the takaoka collaboration going on right now which also has a wood orb changer that really would help bastet, the collaboration doesn't have light or dark orb which make getting high combo really easy, which in turns make this really easy for bastet to clear (though i'm not sure "player starting right now" easy)

anyway

dragonball revamped collaboration is coming with new evolution for the REM monsters

and U&Y is finaly getting his UVO, no change to LS but he will gain a subtype and additional awakenings

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:47:54 PM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1420 on: September 08, 2014, 01:01:39 PM »
ult U&Y coming, fuck ya.  3 more awakenings.

benjipwns

« Reply #1421 on: September 08, 2014, 08:50:13 PM »
I actually had some pretty decent wood guys I got from the Pal Egg machine that I never had a use for before other than plugging holes after evolutions. One of them had like turn all light and dark orbs to wood which was shitty for me on the old account since I was going heavy on dark, that'd be pretty useful now. (I would save and use it to turn light to wood, since Pandora turns all wood to dark and light to heal, it would maximize the number of dark orbs on the board which then stacked with Pandora's 6+ chain bonus to kill lots of stuff.)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1422 on: September 09, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »
got 3 +eggs from blue keeper in one run.  Best day ever. 

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1423 on: September 11, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »
Zeus Mercury

God/Attacker - Water/Light

AS: turn the whole board into water
LS: atk & rcv x2.5 when a skill is activated
Enchance Water Orb/Two Prong Attack/Enchance Water Row

a series of shield dragon that skill ups fruit dragons has also been pushed, no idea how you get them

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1424 on: September 12, 2014, 10:30:42 AM »
today update :gladbron

- U&Y Uvo is healer, gains another enchanced water orb, a skill boost and most importantly another two-pronged attack, requires uvo mask

- Kushinada Uvo is also an healer, gain extend time,enchance wood row and auto heal, requires uvo mask

- Bastet got another Uvo for... random reasons, becomes wood/dark devil, LS get changed to "Devil atk x3/hpx1.35", requires devilit AND uvo mask

- Super Minerva, requires hera-ur,zeus vulcan, dark and light orbs and a red tri-fruit,turns into dragon/devil, LS get changed to "fire and dragon monster atk x2.5, reduce dark & light damage by 50%" AS get changed to "reduce defense by 50%, dark orbs become fire orbs"

- Super Neptune, requires hera-is,zeus mercury, dark and light orbs and a water mask,turns into attacker/devil, LS get changed to "water and attacker monster atk x2.5, reduce dark & light damage by 50%" AS get changed to "poison all enemies and attacker damage x2 for 1 turn"

- Super Ceres, requires hera-beorc,zeus dios, dark and light orbs and a wood mask,turns into balanced/devil, LS get changed to "wood and balanced monster atk x2.5, reduce dark & light damage by 50%" AS get changed to "heal 30% hp and reduce bind by 3 turns" this seems like a downgrade compared to shower of healing but the cooldown is much shorter

- New godfest exclusive, Kali

- The New biweekly series is bug dragons, here's mantis dragon and grasshopper dragon

The Important Stuff

- Gold can now be used to open dungeons for a whole day, for 10 million gold you can open a dungeon that only has tamadra as enemies

- The stamina timer is getting reduced from 10 minutes to 5 minutes

- 100% Skill Up Fodder

- also you get 100% skill-up if you now feed a level 99 monster to another level 99 monster (seems like a waste of XP to be honest)

- New mode getting introduced where you fight random monsters until you die

- Also another mode is getting introduced where you and a pal fight each other team and the one with the highest score gets PAL point

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1425 on: September 12, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »
new Bastet :lol  everything else I like.  U&Y  and marine rider is 4 2 prongs, might be enough to fuck shit up.  I don't think healer is super useful. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1426 on: September 14, 2014, 09:44:40 AM »
got a Minerva and a second Ares.  If I could ever get the material for Awoken Minerva I'm pretty sure I could make a killer fire team.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1427 on: September 14, 2014, 09:47:55 AM »
i'm not rolling, i already have a minerva, 2 U&Y and a kushinada
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1428 on: September 19, 2014, 08:00:17 AM »
dark bastet skill is getting changed and now it's combo based again, starts from 5x combo and caps at 4.5x (so 5x -> 3x and then 0.5 increment up to 8 combo?) also she's getting enchance row switched for a two prong attack and spread cats is getting buffed to provide a small wood damage buff on top of the effect

weekend dungeon is getting a new difficulty! i guess that now that coins have an use, it was bound to happen

the new DBZ card have been released,all of the previous card gets evolution too and extra awakenings so now they have

Goku - Enchance Fire Row/Enchance Light Row/Bind Resist - /Skill Boost/Two-Prong/Skill Boost/Bind Resist
Gohan - Enchance Water Row/Enchance Light Row/Two Prong Attack/Skill Boost/ - Skill Bind Resist/Skill Boost/Jammer Resist
Vegeta - Enchance Dark Row/Enchance Light Row/Two Prong Attack/Skill Boost/ - Skill Boost/Two-Prong Attack/Time Extend
Trunks - Enchance Water Row/Enchance Light Row/Skill Bind Resist/Skill Bost/- Bind Resist/Skill Boost/Two-Prong Attack

piccolo also gets an uvo, his subelement change from dark to light, his AS change from a nuke to hearts into woods and his LS change from "x3 atk when clearing wood/wood" to "3.5x atk when clearing wood/wood/light"

new REM cards

Active: Deal 30x ATK as wood against 1 enemy & enhance wood orbs
LS: 3x ATK for wood attribute card after 4+ combo

Active: Deal 250x ATK as fire against 1 enemy
LS: 3x ATK for fire attribute card after 4+ combo

Active: Deal 30x ATK as water against 1 enemy & change entire board into water, wood, light orbs
LS: 3x ATK water attribute card after 4+ combo

Active: Deal 100x ATK against 1 enemy & enhance wood and dark orbs
LS: 3.5x ATK to Dragon and Devil types

Active: Delay enemies for 2 turns & deal 1x ATK against 1 enemy
LS: Increase coins after battle (unable to switch subs)

the new dungeon will be based on the buu saga, no info on buu at all

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:06:14 AM by magus »
<----

« Reply #1429 on: September 22, 2014, 10:28:27 AM »
Finally got u&y last god fest.  That should be useful later. 

Been working on leveling that takaoka city collab boss too.  All green team with double Artemis wrecked the shit out of that dungeon.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1430 on: September 25, 2014, 07:46:31 AM »
new godfest exclusive

Dark Kali

AS: change the whole board into fire/water/wood/dark/light/hearts (basicaly orb reshuffle but it force to have 3 of every color)
LS: atk x6 when matching fire,water,wood,dark and hearts

AS: change the whole board into fire/water/wood/dark/light
LS: atk x5 when matching fire,water,dark and light

next descend will be some chinese girl called guan yinping (uh a quick google search reveals it's supposed to be guan yu daughter) dungeon will be physical and healer only

the RGB indian 2.0 are getting buffed, their chance to drop orbs of the same color is getting improved and their min cd is being reduced to 6

new series of REM monster called the magician, no idea if they are silver egg or gold eggs, but i think they are gold eggs since their evolved form are 6 stars

AS: topmost row becomes all fire
LS: atk x3 when using a skill

AS: middle row becomes all water

AS: bottom row becomes all wood

AS: leftmost column becomes all light

AS: rightmost column becomes all dark

AS: delay enemies by 1 turn and middle row becomes all hearts
LS: atk x2,5 and reduce damage taken by light monsters

AS: 10% gravity and turns poison and jammer orbs into heart orbs
LS: atk x2,5 and reduce damage taken by dark monsters

majin buu from the new DBZ dungeon also has a similiar skill (leftmost column becomes all hearts)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 08:17:58 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1431 on: September 25, 2014, 12:17:26 PM »
Dark Kali on my Ra team with 2 Yomi's.  Do want. 

benjipwns

« Reply #1432 on: September 27, 2014, 09:25:01 AM »
Those dumb little early lits are pissing me off, did like seven runs through the early dungeons trying to get two of them so I could evolve some dudes.

There's probably a smarter way to do this. Like waiting for whichever day it's the one dungeon with a billion of them.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1433 on: September 30, 2014, 07:28:51 AM »
guan yinping info are out and she's AWFULL

Fire/Wood - Healer/Physical - 3035/956/504

AS: enchance fire and wood orbs
LS: healer and physical monster hp/atk x2
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1434 on: October 03, 2014, 11:59:41 AM »
next descend announced, it's going to be astaroth dumb puppet

the previously japanese exclusive shinra bansho collaboration is coming to the us, comes with lakshmi,baal,astaroth,shiva and dragon rider arthur skillups... the invade is a decent orb changer that turns light into woods and heart into lights and can also be changed to either light or wood depending on your need, and the boss is a 20% gravity devil that comes with 10% dark resist and a two-prong attack
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1435 on: October 07, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
cachemaur skills revealed

Before evo

Devil - 2063/1205/473

AS: damage reduction for 1 turn (25%?) and change whole board into wood,fire,dark
LS: if dreaming archdemon astaroth is in party (the healer astaroth), 2x hp and 2.5x atk

After Evo

Devil - 3135/1519/0

AS: same
LS: if pure demon lord astaroth is in party (the attacker astaroth), 2x hp and 2.5x atk

Awakenings, Enchance Wood Row/Auto Heal/Skill Boost

having a descend that requires a specific rem pull to be fully used is pretty iffy... at least the active is usable (if it doesn't have some distinguished mentally-challenged CD)

also there is some mega-rebalancing act going on so far stuff we have

- l.meta getting an hp buff on top of the 3.5x atk
- wood guan yu now being physical AND dragons instead of just physical
- lakshmi active now also enchance water orbs
- indra is getting his stat boost replaced with skill bind resist and time extend
- dark fagan is getting extra awakening
- slimes now have a small damage effect on top of the type buff so that in this way they can override buff's

plus something about giving more awakenings to monster that requires jewel
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1436 on: October 10, 2014, 11:59:27 AM »
there was another popularity contest with the 3 top winner getting an uvo and the results are in the 3 winner are

Satan

goes from D/B to D/R, HP buff on top of the 3.5x atk

Dmeta

goes from D/L to D/B, leader skill now extend to god type and active now also heal bind by 1 turn

Rsonia

get additional attack when making 6+ combo, time extension awakening also added

- New Series of monster based on the norns/moirai, all of them provide a buff to one color, another buff to a different color and i seems to understand both buff to creature that are both of those colors, also all of them have an active that change the whole board into their own 2 colors + hearts

Urd

Fire atk x2.5, water atk x1.5, (fire/water or water/fire monster atk x3.75)

Verdandi

Wood atk x2.5, fire hp x2

Skuld

Water atk x2.5,wood rcv x2

New egyptian monsters

Osiris

AS: rightmost column change to wood
LS: small hp and rcv increase to wood monsters, x3.5 when doing combo 6+

Hathor

AS: ?
LS: small hp and rcv increase to light monsters, x4 atk when matching 5 colors or 4 color and hearts

- New technical dungeon boss, hathor (D/L)

- artwork for the other insect dragon

- there was an art contest where the winner would get their monster featured in the game

- detective conan is getting a collaboration

- more balance tweaks

Active skill changes

Ripper dragons: 15/10 -> 15/8
Kagutsuchi: 30/15 -> 25/10
Cao Cao: 14/10 ->14/9
Sun Quan: 18/14 -> 18/13
Liu Bei: 15/11 -> 15/10
Apocalypse: 20/15 -> 16/11
Angel Luci: 35/25 -> 35/20
Satan: 35/25 -> 35/20
Lakshmi: Gains orb-enhance
Ultimate Archer, King Slimes, Mari & Eva, GC Crab, Izanagi, Robin, B/W Batman, AB. Wingman, Biscuit, Pitou, Hello Kitty Tyrra, Tamadrapurin, I Love Padbear: Gains nuke (overwrite)
Draggie: gains 1-turn delay
Draggie Knight and evos: gains 1-turn delay
GZL: gains 50% armor reduction
LZL: gains "heal 4x of monster RCV"
Thoth: gains 2-turn bind recover
Xuanzang (Light): gains heal 3000
Xuanzang (Dark): 7x -> 10x
Dmeta: 1-turn bind recover
Norse enhance nukes go from 10x to 30x
Awoken Neptune: 2x ATK for both attackers and devil for 1 turn instead of just attackers
Durga: 1.5x -> 2x for god enhance

Leader Skill changes

GGY: Affects Dragon in addition to Physical
RGY: Affects Balance in addition to Dragon
Pirate Zaerog: Gains small HP boost
Minerva/Neptune/Ceres/Venus/Hades: 1.5x ATK for devil (dark version) or god (light version) in addition to damage reduction
Bodin, Rodin: 1.5x HP, 2.5x ATK for God, Water and God, Fire
Amaterasu: 1.5x ATK for God types in addition to auto-heal
Lmeta, Bmeta: Gains small HP boost for healers

Added sub-types

F/F Horus gains Balance
F/L Horus gains Attacker
L/D Ra gains Physical
L/L Ra gains Healer
Uvo Angel Luci gains Balance

Added Awakenings

L/L Fagan gains 2nd skillboost, light row enhance, 2-prong
D/L Fagan gains 2x bind-resist, 2nd 2-prong
Uvo Beelze gains skillboost, 2nd 2-prong and poison resist
Uvo Hera-Ur gains skillboost
Parvati auto-heal (4th awakening) changed to time extension
Indra 1st and 2nd awakenings are now time extension and additional skill-bind resist
Orochi 2nd HP boost changed to 2-prong
Susano Attack boost changed to 2-prong
Uriel/Gabriel/Michael Attack boost changed to skill-bind resist
Raphael attack boost changed to light row enhance, bind recover changed to skillboost
Angel Luci attack boosts changed to 2-prong and skill-boost
Awoken Zeus Olympios light resist changed to skill-boost, attack boost changed to 2-prong
DQ Hera dark resist changed to skill-boost, attack boost changed to 2-prong
Zaerog attack boost changed to 2-prong
Apollo/Persephone attack boost changed to 2-prong
Izanagi attack boost changed to blind resist
Durga poison resist changed to time extension

also they are looking into improving the orb enchancing awakening by making them increase the damage that enchanced orbs do
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1437 on: December 13, 2014, 06:21:13 PM »
Got an Lkali.  Fuck ya.  If only I had Hathor I'd have a crazy ass team.

Right now I'm thinking LKali will replace EOS on my Ra team for

LL Ra, Yomi, Yomi, LKali, BG Lakmishi.   That's a lot of time extends and an Ok amount of skill boosts.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1438 on: February 21, 2015, 05:21:09 PM »
My LKali team is decimating everything.   Shit is crazy.

They announced a new rouge-like dungeon system where you can gain permanent awakenings for the monsters you use in the dungeons. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1439 on: July 28, 2015, 06:08:56 PM »
I miss when I wasn't the only one playing this game.

I'm wrecking shit with my awoken Ra team.  The game has gotten pretty damn good recently in terms of events and new monsters.