Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 144872 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2014, 05:49:24 PM »
I think I'm gonna do the emo bird route first.

I want to save him. :noah
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2014, 10:36:23 PM »
Well, cool. Good for her!

I tried playing Bayonetta in the living room once, and as Bayonetta cast spells, her clothing disappeared, and my wife and her friends were giggling, and I blushed, so... yeah. :shrug

A group of women watching you play a game is likely to result in that no matter what the content is.  :P
ど助平

« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2014, 01:23:18 PM »
My wife thinks my games* are dumb, but she doesn't mind.

Works for me.

*Katamari excluded. She loves it.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2014, 04:50:02 PM »
From another board:

I've also been playing Chou Jigen Action: Neptune U, which is a musou version of the Hyper Dimension Neptunia RPG series, where game consoles are represented by anime girls.  It's weird n' wacky. 

The game is basically Senran Kagura with Neptunia characters (Tamsoft is the developer and seems to be using the same engine as Shinovi Versus), right down to armor breaking being represented by clothes getting torn off.  You can take up to two characters into battles and switch in and out at any time.  There's a slight delay when switching -a brief 'teleport' animation plays- but it doesn't stop combos from continuing.  The game's look, menus, and even some of its play mechanics are straight out of the RPG series.  I also got Neptunia Re;Birth with this game and the two look and feel very similar to one another in a lot of ways.  There's RPG-style equipment upgrading present, too.

I love the bizarre enemy choices.  There's just something awesome about beating up on evil Tetris blocks and even the pipes from Super Mario Bros.  Could do without the loliesque designs on a lot of the characters.  Not my thing.  Fun game though.

More pics, including pantsu~ for Joe:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]
ど助平

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2014, 09:54:12 PM »
weeb rpg ar no surge get released in 2 week, thank you based gust :noah

<----

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2014, 10:03:04 PM »
Looks better than Qoga (which also could be said for almost every game ever made).
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2014, 10:07:50 PM »
Is it better than Ar Tonelico Qoga?
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2014, 10:22:03 PM »
If the game is good, might as well wait on it- there's a Vita version coming out that will have new content, plus all the DLC from the PS3 version included for free.

WTF?   :lol
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2014, 02:47:01 PM »
http://store.steampowered.com/app/316720/

Made by Key, the inventors of uguu. :uguu
©@©™

« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2014, 03:10:49 PM »
Man, planetarian was the VN that got me into VNs in the first place (along with Narcissu) an eternity ago.  :uguu Crazy to see it out on Steam.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2014, 03:24:57 PM »
ど助平

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2014, 06:11:45 PM »
i remember playing this back when i tought of VN as a novelty, you play as a random guy in a post apocalyptic world and you end up in an observatory where a loli robot finds you and you spend the majority of the game talking with it and lamenting about the apocalypse, it tries to be super sad (in fact it's a whole genre, the japanese invented the sad'em up before the western, you heard it here first) so it's perfect for the TLOU crowd

the robot dies in the end :'(
[close]
<----

SpeedStats

« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2014, 11:50:28 PM »
Man, planetarian was the VN that got me into VNs in the first place (along with Narcissu) an eternity ago.  :uguu

Ahaha, that I did not know.  At least you've moved onto greener pastures.

Anything by Key is  :trash

Anyway, I'm still getting Ar nosurge next week because apparently I ordered it.  I hope it's a step-up from Qoga but you never know.  I wanted to get to other stuff like Grandia III sooner, though, so I might as well put Ar nosurge on the backburner instead.

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2014, 12:02:27 AM »
Hey man, Planetarian was da bomb

...when I was like 16 years old. I probably would have liked Clannad back then too had I played it.   :expert

(Good lord this game came out TEN YEARS AGO.)

Bebpo

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2014, 09:52:59 AM »
Picked up Planatarian to support more VNs coming to steam in English.  Played about 30 mins and enjoying it.  I think it's one of the couple of KEY stories I don't know anything about. 

What's crazy and why I reaaaaaally hate playing VNs in Japanese, is that all the reviews are talking about how it's a good "short" story and the reviews are all around the 7 hour mark.  SEVEN HOURS.  That's as long as a lot of $60 single player games!  I really hate how most VNs are like 20-30 hours long.  I just don't have the patience, especially when I'm reading at like half-speed because I'm reading in a second language.  If they bring out the stuff in English I might be more tolerant since I can skim it faster.

« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2014, 01:55:43 PM »
Goddammit my fondness for console JRPGs is so strong that I bought Fairy Fencer F. Avoided the Neptunia games, but I was weak and gave in on this one.  ??? :-\ :(
野球

Rahxephon91

« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2014, 05:10:40 PM »
I was interested in that at first because I read the entire announcement as IF trying to actually go beyond thier niche. It dosen't look like the did, but if I saw it for $20 maybe I'd pick it up.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2014, 06:05:26 PM »
Fairy Fencer F any good?
^_^

« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2014, 03:15:13 PM »
Fairy Fencer F any good?

Playing Xillia 2. Probably should've waited on buying FFF, but I had Amazon credit.
野球

Takao

« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2014, 05:02:36 PM »
The new Ippo PS3 game looks surprisingly nice for a licensed Bandai Namco title announced three months before release:

bunch of images

[close]

« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2014, 05:16:22 PM »
It does look pretty cool.
野球

« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2014, 02:44:35 PM »
Finally got around to my import pre-orders for the remainder of the year.

野球

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2014, 09:25:53 PM »
i've had a chance to play ar nosurge for a while but i'm not really happy, there is a shitload of talking and very little rpg'ing to do, this would be ok if it wasn't for the fact that most of the dialogue is either incredibly trivial (like... i spent like 1 hour talking with a loli showing her butt about why her restaurant won't take off and it was just the same bad joke about her bad cooking over and over and over) or worse yet, it tries to connect this game with the previous one, ciel no surge

which was a visual novel
an episodic visual novel
on psvita
released only in japan

couldn't they at least have bothered to put a summary somewhere like metal gear does? i mean it would have been a boring wall of text which is the last thing this game need considering it's already full of boring wall of text's but at least it would have given a context to half of the scenes of this game where you have no fucking idea what's going on
<----

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Tecmo KOEI Europe announced on Monday that it will release Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea in 2015.

The game serves as the final chapter in the "Dusk" trilogy, and takes place in a world where the waterbeds are drying up and plant life is dying. Two young alchemists meet in an oasis. Players will be able to play as one of two heroines: Shallie (voiced by Kotori Koiwai) or Shallotte (Sumire Uesaka).

The game shipped for PlayStation 3 in Japan on July 17 after being delayed from June 26.

:aah
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Hey, look what arrived, just in time for Halloween!

:hyper EXPECTATIONS ARE LOW!  :hyper

ど助平

I still haven't played the copy of Kagura Z (PS3) that I bought in Japan... :lol
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I still haven't played the copy of Kagura Z (PS3) that I bought in Japan... :lol

I played it like once, didn't find it to be that great, and shelved it.   :lol  Maybe it gets better, but having to spend so much time on the first level just beating up braindead AI enemies got pretty boring.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2014, 08:43:06 AM »
OK, so awful load times (average of 38 seconds per loading screen) and subpar visuals (this game barely looks any better than the PS3 version, which was already not very impressive) aside, the game play is actually pretty good and you can do some crazy combos with the tag feature, which now allows you to switch between up to four characters during battle. There seems to be a pretty good amount of moves/combo strings and each character gets two weapons that they can switch between at any time. I'm more impressed with this version of the game than any of the previous ones, but it still feels like an over-priced Simple 2000 Series 2000 yen game.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2014, 10:48:57 AM »
BTW, you cannot buy any Z-rated games from PSN without a Japanese credit card.  Not even if your PSN wallet has all the funds needed.  They do this as an age verification check.
ど助平

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2014, 02:25:27 PM »
BTW, you cannot buy any Z-rated games from PSN without a Japanese credit card.  Not even if your PSN wallet has all the funds needed.  They do this as an age verification check.

:sonytechnology

:sonyquality

:sonyLOL

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2014, 08:21:12 AM »
D3 going firmly into creepy territory.

D3 Publisher’s Next Game Is An Open-World Panty-Filled Adventure

By Sato . November 18, 2014 . 2:40am

D3 Publisher previously worked on the all-girl action shooting game, Bullet Girls, and their next title focuses on women, too. This time, you play as a guy taking a bunch of pictures in an open world. This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine reveals more. [Thanks, Zaregoto and Jin115]

Nairo High School: Seishun Hakusho takes place on a small island located somewhere in Japan, called Yumegashima, and it’s where you’ll spend time exploring what D3 calls “youthful memories that are filled with panties”.

The protagonist will spend three months as a transfer student at a school on the island. After meeting a childhood friend, he decides to join the journalism club that hasn’t been doing too well.

Using his camera, he’ll be getting a bunch of scoops for the club. And by scoops, I mean taking pictures of girls. Since Nairo High School has over 300 characters living on the island, with over 150 of them as part of quests. Depending on what you do with these characters, it will alter the development and ending of the game’s story.

One screenshot from the magazine shows the protagonist laying on the floor to take a quick look at a lady’s *ahem* undergarments. He then gets detained by the police.
Even though Hairo High School offers plenty of freedom in an open world, it looks like you’ll actually have to be careful and not get caught, or face the consequences.

Nairo High School: Seishun Hakusho will release in Japan sometime in 2015 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2014, 08:22:56 AM »
Open-world upskirt simulator.  :neogaf
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2014, 09:08:48 AM »
:japancry
dog

« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »
It's the Pokemon snap sequel we truly deserve.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2014, 09:51:17 AM »
:dead
ど助平

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »
its an adaptation of Love Exposure, right?  Because that's the only way this isn't totally wrong and fucked up.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2014, 03:18:06 PM »
The western version of an open-world game is you playing a criminal, running around killing people and stealing shit.

The Japanese version of an open-world game is you playing a criminal pervert, running around taking pictures of boobs and panties and shit.

Makes sense.
ど助平

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2014, 05:33:12 PM »
idk what the hell. played a few hours of long live the queen a few months back and now steam recommendations is rekt. nothing but jrpg's and vn's.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2014, 10:36:00 AM »
Should've waited for the Vita version. :noah
dog

kick51

« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2014, 08:51:26 AM »
why do they give some teen characters gray hair

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2014, 08:56:10 AM »
why do they give some teen characters gray hair

Why do they give Japanese characters red, blue, green, purple, pink, yellow, orange, and brown hair?  And colorful eyes?   :P

To make them stand out and be easier to identify, I know.  :expert
[close]
ど助平

kick51

« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2014, 08:59:26 AM »
Those all reflect spunky youth though.   Then there's the gray hair guy.  Or in Kanji's case, balding too!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2014, 09:38:09 AM »
Those all reflect spunky youth though.   Then there's the gray hair guy.  Or in Kanji's case, balding too!

Gray haired schoolgirls are around, too.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2014, 08:37:05 AM »
Someone needs to change the soundtrack to "Welcome To The Jungle" and re-upload the video as "Grand Theft Auto: Japan"

ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2014, 01:08:51 PM »
dog

Takao

« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2014, 07:30:10 PM »
Steins; Gate Vita/PS3 is coming westward next year

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2014, 09:15:42 AM »

:yeshrug
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2014, 11:15:25 AM »
Can anyone even attempt to justify Criminal Girls, on any level? :lol I haven't checked the GAF thread, but has even a single person stepped forward with "see, it's actually a parody of perverted games!" or "ya, but the gameplay is really good"?
©@©™

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2014, 12:08:41 PM »
Apparently it's come forth that the ESRB had no problem with any of the content of that before NIS did any censoring and people are flipping the fuck out at them. And no, there's no defending that game.
Hi

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2014, 12:09:32 PM »
ESRB had no problem with any of the content of that before NIS did any censoring

:neogaf
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2014, 03:25:08 PM »
Can anyone even attempt to justify Criminal Girls, on any level? :lol I haven't checked the GAF thread, but has even a single person stepped forward with "see, it's actually a parody of perverted games!" or "ya, but the gameplay is really good"?

Is this the game where you can "punish" what are essentially static drawings of loli characters or whatever?  I saw bits and pieces of the game and it looked like the battles were also devoid of any animation.  Like this is "STILL PICTURE UGUU: THE GAME" or something. 

EDIT: Watched that trailer Rumbler posted.  Yup.  Did they not have any budget when they made this game?   :lol
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 03:54:39 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »

Fwiw I played the original because it was designed & directed by the Etrian Odyssey & 7th Dragon creator.  The gameplay is pretty good as a challenging dungeon crawler (though it was years ago and with all the advancements in dungeon crawling gameplay since EO1/EO2 era it might feel dated now).  Also the story is actually not bad and is fairly depressing since it's about a bunch of people who've died iirc and has some emotional moments.  That being said, I have no defense for the fanservice (just there to sell extra copies of a dungeon crawler to perv otaku) or the fanservice minigame which is gross. 

If you didn't have the creepy fanservice, it'd be a solid 8/8.5 dungeon crawler.  With that stuff I dunno, a 7?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:08:01 PM by Bebpo »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2014, 03:45:26 PM »
Only a point off  :shaq?

Bebpo

« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2014, 06:08:19 PM »
Hey, for some people it's probably a +1!

Cheap imports.

:rock
野球

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
 :nsfw

:phil

PS4 GOTY :hyper
ど助平