Author Topic: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care  (Read 535212 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: Super Struggle Thread II: Turbo
« Reply #540 on: August 03, 2015, 02:22:47 PM »
I had a nightmare last night too.  I actually had to get up and make sure no one was in the apartment.   Haven't had one of those since like highschool.   

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #541 on: August 03, 2015, 02:50:44 PM »
I was asked to look over a rehearsal dinner invitation and the requestor did not agree to change the most embarrassing error of informality that I pointed out.

My talents are wasted in this den of nouveau riche iniquity. :cac

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #542 on: August 03, 2015, 03:07:31 PM »
I know a den where your talents would be appreciated, Val. 

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #543 on: August 03, 2015, 10:33:52 PM »
New management came to work to do some pep talk yesterday. They were held up at the gate for 10mn asking where the meeting was :lol because while having announced they were coming, they obviously didn't give a call to personnel representatives. They pussy-footed a lot about the lay-offs, arguing that they were victims of the short delays and legal obligations. For sure, there's quite a lot of improvisation going on, but it seems somewhat convenient (I mean, at one point, they were still the ones deciding that 80 people had to go). Good news though is that by doing so and saying the saved positions list was not yet definitive they opened a door that may let us argue that our department manager must be kept.

Otherwise the usual talk of progress, digital revolution, international focus and ascetic management.
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #544 on: August 04, 2015, 02:48:49 PM »
There's lazy, extremely obese "lady" on my team at work.  (So lazy and heavy that she refuses to even take the regular elevator and will waddle on over to the closer freight elevator, sometimes waiting as long as 15 minutes, instead of walking a few more steps)  She somehow managed to get promoted to the same level as me, which was always baffling, because she not only does a typically horrible job, but also cannot spell or use proper grammar.  Her support tickets are an embarrassment to anyone working Help Desk support.

She's been doing poorly and was put on a corrective action plan, pretty much meaning that she was headed for termination.  Amazingly, I saw an employee exit notice for her last week.  Heard she got a job at Dell, which is just... :lol.  I expect to see her try to come back here after they fire her, because there's no way another company is going to put up with her bullshit.

So now she's just become ultra-lazy and doesn't give a shit, at all.  This has led to some amazing examples of laziness.  For example, she got a request to set up a video conference.  We don't handle stuff like this at all; we just need to gather information and escalate the ticket to the firm's local support team.  The request came in under "CHANGE THIS REQUESTER."  The firm's head of IT even happened to see the ticket and left a note saying to put it under a temp ID. 

Lazy bitch just writes "she don have no id" and directly-escalates the ticket to the local queue, without doing anything.  Doesn't change the due date/time, create a proper request summary, or anything.  I happened to get a reply to it, took it back from the local queue, put a quality control comment on it, and gave it back to her.  She then takes the ticket and just escalates it again.  I take it back, add another comment, and give it back to her.  She waits another 10 minutes until the end of her shift and just leaves with the ticket still in her own queue.   :lol :-\  I took it back and handled it, then showed it my supervisor, who pretty much reacted with:
:dead

Today I found another excellent ticket from this person.  There was an Email reply from a local tech, regarding an equipment request, sent to a secretary.  It was very obvious that this was A) a reply, B) a request made on behalf of someone else, and C) an equipment request, which we just escalate. 

She took the reply, created a new ticket out of it, then proceeded to spam the secretary with Emails and phone calls saying "we ned moer reserch" and if she needed help.  Never seen anything like this before.  I can only assume that she was doing this as a way to avoid getting incoming calls or Email. 

After she's gone, that's the end of the morons on this team.  There's still one guy left who also doesn't seem to give a shit and is also kind of a fuck-up, but he's like a genius in comparison to this waste of space.  I expect to see him quit soon, too.  Interestingly enough, the other two major fuck-ups also both quit.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:53:08 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #545 on: August 05, 2015, 03:24:40 AM »
Huge heathrow power failure as I was coming in from Hong Kong. They lost all my checked in baggage to Copenhagen. A line of at least 200 people that didn't move at all to claim it, so left, hoping I could do it outside as well. Now none of the baggage hotlines or whatever picks up their phones.

I got no underwear left.

NO UNDERWEAR.

:goty2

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #546 on: August 05, 2015, 07:40:02 AM »
:stahp
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #547 on: August 05, 2015, 11:45:43 AM »

studyguy

« Reply #548 on: August 05, 2015, 12:04:44 PM »
That last fart was super wet  >:(
Not standing up for a while...
pause

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #549 on: August 05, 2015, 12:09:19 PM »
We have a thread dedicated to when you shit yourself. 

studyguy

« Reply #550 on: August 05, 2015, 12:24:21 PM »
Blessed times we live in.
But fortunately my drawers are still dry.
 :rejoice
pause

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #551 on: August 05, 2015, 12:40:48 PM »
What kinda scrub doesn't pack knickers and toiletries in their carry-on luggage. smgdh

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #552 on: August 05, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »
We have a thread dedicated to when you shit yourself. 

news banner material right here.

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #553 on: August 05, 2015, 08:06:42 PM »
Traveling with my special fellow dad cross country for my sister's wedding.

He actually thinks his itinerary means something.

Good luck telling five people when to wake up or how they should wipe their ass :heh

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #554 on: August 05, 2015, 10:31:08 PM »
I'm getting closer to that dark precipice of bulk ordering Soylent and Mio to benefit my workaholic lifestyle.  :brazilcry

Kara

« Reply #555 on: August 05, 2015, 10:45:06 PM »
I'm getting closer to that dark precipice of bulk ordering Soylent and Mio to benefit my workaholic lifestyle.  :brazilcry

:cody

Kara

« Reply #556 on: August 06, 2015, 01:30:35 AM »
I'm still at an office (it's 22:30) and with me in this office is a shirtless sexagenarian drinking red wine out of a tumbler. The struggle has never been more real.

Tasty

« Reply #557 on: August 06, 2015, 02:29:02 AM »
I'm still at an office (it's 22:30) and with me in this office is a shirtless sexagenarian drinking red wine out of a tumbler. The struggle has never been more real.

I've been that shirtless sexagenarian drinking red wine at work at 10:30pm, don't hate.

Reciprocate. :cody

Kara

« Reply #558 on: August 06, 2015, 02:32:53 AM »
Andy-kun you won't be a sexagenarian for like seventy years . :iface

Tasty

« Reply #559 on: August 06, 2015, 02:39:30 AM »
TBH I wasn't gonna include that description in my post but figured it wouldn't make sense in terms of riffing off your post otherwise. :larry

The rest of my post still stands tho :cody

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #560 on: August 06, 2015, 02:43:26 AM »
Andy-kun you won't be a sexagenarian for like seventy years . :iface

Andy-kun is more like a sexy genarian, so it's OK.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #561 on: August 06, 2015, 05:34:32 AM »
Have you ever had that complete realization that you are a broken and useless indivudual that wants to do die? I feel like I have that last part every day. I always want to die? I'm such a pointless person. Unable to really connect with people. My future looking so pointless and worthless. I go to school for writing and I"m so shitty at it. You all can read my posts here and on GAF and you know I'm an idiot, why the hell would I even bother with some artistic bull shit. Yet, for whatever reason thats where I was pushed into. I was never good at anything and so for whatever reason I found myself(in my 2nd go around) in writing. What a fucking crock of shit. An art degree will get me no where and I might as well simply kill myself now as I'm bound to be the 40 year old working at target living with my mother. My future job shit scares me and I'm so afraid to admit it to anyone. My mother asures me to keep going and I think she does that because One, shes's an idiot, and two she simply dosen't know what else to do. It's such a waste this schooling. It will lead me nowhere and I'm such shit at it.

I am drunk and I think thats good because I feel that losens me up and it allows me to say what I'm afraid to. I know everyone thinks I'm a loser, a special fellow, an idiot. I am and I want to die so much. You say, go see a psychatrist. A good idea, but I doubt even talking to them will fix my biggest problem. I simply want to be accepted somewhere, by someone, I want people to actually like me. I want people to want me. No one wants me here and I feel I try to push that so very much. it's so strange, I have a problem where I try to sabatage things. I want people to hate me so I say things that I know will push that button, but at the same time I want people to actually like me. I'm so fucked up(Evangelion refrence).

I could talk to a doctor about this, but they wont help the fundemetnal problem that I'm just so broken and mentally ill. You know I tired to tell my mother that, but she refused to belive me. She thought me maybe just a bit angsty and spoiled, but not mentally ill. Idk. Is she an idiot, someone who loves me too much, or someone who refuses to belive she failed that much, or someone who just dosen't want to belive her son is a psycho, but I am. I lack the ability to feel empathic to people.

But I'm so sad. Even now when I've hit the peak of people caring about me and actually liking me thanks to work, I've attempted to sbatage it and the feelings of love esxape me. I just want to be loved so much. I just want to touch a female so much. You people think me some terrible monster mothbreather, but I just want someone to actually want me and I don't know how to make that so. I don't know what to do and I feel that I'm too late. Even if a girl wanted me I'd scare them away because fuck I have no experince with them, I don't know how to treat them, I don't know how to do anything. I don't know how to respond. I'd be a freak and no girl would want that. I missed several life learning experinces and my development is so stalled that I think I'm pretty much fucked beyond repair.

I am so ready to die. I have to do so much in order to be diserable to anyone. I need to change my body, change my personality, change well me. It all feels very insurmountable and I don't know how to do it. it all feels very much like the cards where stacked against me. and in the end I still feel like I wont be anything worthwhile. My body is shit, my personality has too many imperfecitons and so on. It's like why wouldnt I just be better off kiling myslef? As I get older, I lose less time obviously and wont be able to change anything. Hell I'd scare anyone away once they actually get to know the real me.

It's so shitty being a mixed person. What is their to be comfortable about? What is thier to be accepted in? I feel like in the end my upbringing failed me so much. You all think I'm a racist and I probably am. It's not that I dislike black people, it's just well god damnt every day my sterotype about them is confimrned. Every day I meet a ratchet black person. An ignorant one. A whatever. it's toxic and I'm stupid for thinking it, but I mean everyday. I go to the movies? Who's being loud? Who seems lazy and ignorant at work? Who tries to steal from my place of employment? Who tends to dress like a thug? I feel so bad when I automaticly assume this black male dressed with his shorts sagging and in a long white shirt is probablly trying to fraud target when he tries to buy a PS4, but more than 50% of the time thats what happens. It's that image, that fake overly generlized steortype that i've grown up that I don't want to be a part of. And since I don't look black I can not be a part of it.

Black kids use to always say I acted white? Why? Because I did'nt like basketball and other shallow things.

But white people are the first to notice that you aren't quite white. i've never felt comfortable around all white groups. Hell, I have maybe one white friend and he considers himself "grey". All my friends are black, asian, or mexican. nothing but minorties.Which is the only thing I feel comfrotable idtenifying with, minority. A more definite statement is a no. Thats so terrible, growing up feeling like you belong to no group, no culture, no nothing. Maybe you'd think that would help develop a strong person, but it did'nt it just made me weaker as I never turly felt like I belonged anywhere.

You make fun of me for my obbsession over GAF, but at some point I felt like I belonged there. people thought I was an idiot, thought I had bad taste even if they did'nt know what my taste was, but the point was people knew me and so at least I felt like I was something. I felt happy when people regardless of ill or good actually rememberd something about me. Of course, I got kicked out and it's hurt me since. Yes, I get how pathetic that is, but I'm a pathetic person.

Which I don't see getting that much better. I'm so impossbily lonley. Sure I have friends, but friends don't subsitiute for that inante sexual belononing you desire from people. yes, i could pay a hooker for a blowjob or sex. yes, that would relive me wanting to blow off some steam(bennet!) but it wont satisfy other feelings. And no chick would want a person who makes post like this and I'm obiously putting too much emphais and hope on a supoosed relationship. it's just a vicious cycle whose outcome won't be good for anyone. I'm so afraid that even if I were to find myself in a relationsip it would screw itself thanks to my direct or indirect actions that I would take it so hard and come out worse. I'm so afraid that I wont be able to even get that far.

But I simply desire human contact so much and not the fake kind you find. I havent had it ever and thats such a bad premise. Can you imagine being 25 and being denined probably thanks to yourself human wanting. it's so sicking and only makes me feel worse about myself. I want to die so much. I just hate myself so much. I hate what I've beomce and will become, because it's not going to get better. I'm never going to become self sufficent, because fuck my college education is a waste and I'm not good at anything. I'm an idiot. I just want to die.  It's all I want, but I'm afraid to even do that. 

Yes, go talk to a psyhcatist. A psychatrist is'nt going to love me and actually want me in a sexual way. Thats creepy.  I just wish so much I wasn't borne the way I was. I hate everything about my so much and you cant fix that.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #562 on: August 06, 2015, 05:41:37 AM »
I don't think you're horrible or a waste of oxygen or anything. I usually enjoy your posts.

Psychiatrists/Psychologists aren't supposed to love you, they're supposed to fix you or, rather, help you fix yourself. You're just making up reasons why you shouldn't get help, when you clearly are unhappy and could use assistance out of your situation.

Go get help.

ToxicAdam

« Reply #563 on: August 06, 2015, 08:36:19 AM »
Men get baby fever too. It doesn't mean you literally want a baby, it means (at a certain age) your hormones make you crazy. All that worry about a career or becoming a provider, or dread of the future are all tied up into it. Dig down into the roots of your misery and that's what you'll see looking back. Your biological clock. It's the engine that keeps this all going, but it doesn't mean you should let it kill you.

Recognize it for what it is, compartmentalize it, and push it to the back of your mind.

The biggest source of pain I had in my twenties was "How I 'feel' now, is how I will feel forever. I can't feel way this for another 40-50 years". But it's not true. You won't feel that way forever and this fever will pass and you'll be able to appreciate the small things in life. You'll laugh at what you once thought was so important.

It will happen.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #564 on: August 06, 2015, 12:06:08 PM »
I would like to vent out on the particular but really it would make for a boring post. Day 4 of my employer having been bought back and it is so far a complete circus show. Middle management has been nuked across the board and so far no one to fill their places. We've been told to continue current work by ourselves (we get to run the sovkhoz before the hammer drops on us, weee !) for contracts no longer existing at this point and as far as we know the people still there haven't received the new company information and are unable to bill clients or work contracts for us.
ὕβρις

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #565 on: August 06, 2015, 02:25:50 PM »
things overheard while in line at the bank

"So her husband...I haven't met him. Is he...African American?"
"No, he's white. White American, if you will"
"More like crippled American"
"What?"
"You didn't know he has a fake leg?"

:PP

I'm pretty sure these two dudes did some bumps of cocaine before coming to the bank.

Kara

« Reply #566 on: August 07, 2015, 03:21:44 AM »
Sorry it took me awhile to reply to you, Rah. I saw your post this morning but I had to walk into hell and couldn't spare the time then, which leads me to my next point.

There's no quick fix to seemingly insurmountable problems. All you can do is decide if you have what it takes to start picking at them bit by bit, and if you do, get going at it.

Is that shit? You bet, especially with how easily you can build up those problems in the first place, but the only other option besides chipping away at them piecemeal is letting them get bigger and bigger, which is just going to make you feel even more like garbage. (As an example, people prone to depression are often paralyzed by their illness and this paralysis exacerbates their mental state. The classic manifestation of this is the messy room / flat / house / et cetera that the person can't clean up because they're depressed but the mess makes them feel more and more depressed.)

I'm not exactly trying at life anymore, but I take a certain masochistic satisfaction in taking one on the chin from it, wiping my mouth and asking if that's all it's got before I get up to take another. It's like one of my Japanese animes. You might find you're the same way, who knows if you duck the punches?

People who have what you want don't really look at how they got there often, but the truth of it is that all they really did to get there was make a choice at a juncture. My entire career I owe to taking one dumb class in college and making the most of it while I was enrolled in the course (and pulling my chestnuts out of the fire when I fucked up as I am wont to do, but that's neither here nor there). I didn't even really want to take accounting but I thought I needed to take it if I wanted to get into higher level business. You've got to put yourself in situations where you come to junctures and have to choose, if you throw your hands up and quit no more junctures will ever come your way and you'll never dig your way out of your situation. You're going to make the wrong decision more often than the right, I won't sugarcoat things, but the nice thing is that once you're moving it takes longer for the consequences to catch up with you. (At present they pretty much come your way at the speed of light since you're treading water.)

I don't really have "big picture" advice for you, and even if I did I'm a huge fuck up and self-conscious enough to know it'd probably be bad advice because of that, but from knowing you the poster at the bore dot com, I'd suggest two things to you.

One, take some of the edge off. When someone has a disagreement with you it often devolves into something like punching a brick wall. Maybe we just get the worst of your personality, but it's really hard for me to believe that that part of who you are doesn't manifest at all offline. If someone's talking to you they want to talk to you and being a brick wall, while requiring talking to function, isn't really the talking anyone is after when they engage you. Maybe this happens because you're on the spectrum, maybe it's a defense mechanism you throw up, the why isn't important so much as how you're going to mitigate it.

Two, give your mom a break. Maybe she's too dumb to see the truth of the matter, maybe she doesn't want to face her own failings as a parent, but she's giving you positive encouragement when you can't even give it to yourself. A lifetime ago I wanted to be a writer, my first and only published work (I introduce this fact not to pass myself off as some sort of Rimbaud, but to establish my level of commitment to the pursuit) was actually written and published when I was a minor. When it came time to go to university I applied to a bunch of places to study writing and not only did my family not support that, it was made explicitly clear to me that I'd be cut off if I went down that road. I didn't have the courage then to do what I wanted, unfortunately (or not, who knows?). If your response to love and support is to intellectualize its validity away I have a hard time seeing you ever finding consensual love (by which I mean romantic).

This got a lot longer than I wanted it to get but whatever. GLHF out there. :bolo
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 08:51:45 PM by Vularai »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #567 on: August 07, 2015, 10:43:07 AM »
Rah, you feel like you don't have any worth to the point of wishing death upon yourself because your need for love isn't being met, right? If you want to be the kind of emotionally open person that is easily loved, I would recommend forgiving yourself for being how you currently are. Think about what needs of yours aren't being met, think about how that makes you feel, forgive yourself, take action.

ToxicAdam

« Reply #568 on: August 07, 2015, 02:23:39 PM »
You've got to put yourself in situations where you come to junctures and have to choose, if you throw your hands up and quit no more junctures will ever come your way and you'll never dig your way out of your situation.

I love this part, Kar. It's so true.

« Reply #569 on: August 07, 2015, 05:06:56 PM »
Came up with a drink that's part red wine, part mint liqueur

Calling it Drapeau Blanc, cause it's half french and if you drink it, you've officially surrendered

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #570 on: August 07, 2015, 08:32:17 PM »
yup. all the good shit in my life happened because i engaged, made a decision, and followed through. sure, i've made a lot of terrible decisions, too, and i live with those consequences as well -- we don't walk through this fuckin' vale of tears without collecting scars. that said, many of either type of results didn't pan out until many years after i decided on something, but here i am.

better than doing nothing:  paralysis slowly takes EVERYTHING away. :tocry

of course, anime is always a bad decision and haunts you forever. trust me on this.  :goty2
duc

« Reply #571 on: August 07, 2015, 08:39:27 PM »
White Flag (more mainstream recognition) has been accepted into several people's lives by now.

Also, I'm dead now.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #572 on: August 07, 2015, 09:08:18 PM »
Nobody is going to give a fuck about you or even notice you if you aren't putting in effort in some form or fashion - whether that means bettering yourself emotionally, physically, professionally, whatever. You've constantly expressed that you have no interest in doing any of that so...

I hate to be a dick but I think a lot of people here used to be at a low point in some form or fashion socially. I had to kick myself out my room and just put myself out there. Going to the gym, or going to a restaurant, etc. Just being around random people and talking to folks. I went to events that I'd normally never go to, especially in college. I even met Cheebs for christs sake. Obviously everyone isn't going to have the same plan but you have to find something that works for you. If not you'll just do what you've been doing: making the same post over and over every few months.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:12:31 PM by Phoenix Dark »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #573 on: August 07, 2015, 09:10:12 PM »
Nobody is going to give a fuck about you or even notice you if you aren't putting in effort in some form or fashion - whether that means bettering yourself emotionally, physically, professionally, whatever. You've constantly expressed that you have no interest in doing any of that so...

I hate to be a dick but I think a lot of people here used to be at a low point in some form of fashion socially. I had to kick myself out my room and just put myself out there. Going to the gym, or going to a restaurant, etc. Just being around random people and talking to folks. I went to events that I'd normally never go to, especially in college. I even met Cheebs for christs sake. Obviously everyone isn't going to have the same plan but you have to find something that works for you. If not you'll just do what you've been doing: making the same post over and over every few months.

I agree.  Also stop jacking off to porn so much.
🍆🍆

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #574 on: August 08, 2015, 01:19:59 AM »
better than doing nothing:  paralysis slowly takes EVERYTHING away. :tocry
Apathy is the true killer. If you find yourself treading water for years, then, uh - stop, maybe?

« Reply #575 on: August 08, 2015, 04:32:32 AM »
Came up with a drink that's part red wine, part mint liqueur

Calling it Drapeau Blanc, cause it's half french and if you drink it, you've officially surrendered

Completely unsurprisingly, today is the worst.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #576 on: August 08, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »
moving costs :stahp
nat

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #577 on: August 11, 2015, 01:58:41 PM »
My national sales manager got poached by a larger and wealthier competitor

At least we on that bitch's radar :bolo
vin

Kara

« Reply #578 on: August 12, 2015, 02:03:43 AM »
My national sales manager got poached by a larger and wealthier competitor

(Image removed from quote.)

At least we on that bitch's radar :bolo

"The Trincheros send their regards."

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #579 on: August 12, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
Nothing like starting the morning with a severe panic attack after huge nightmares and still shaking hours later. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck PTSD forever.

Xanax be my guide :stahp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #580 on: August 14, 2015, 01:05:10 PM »
Last night someone broke into my place of employment and was in the process of stealing a bunch of our electronic shit but it all ended up being ditched in the bushes 20 ft from the office because the perp (or perps) must've been seen or something.

Fucker broke my camera ($900) and camera lens ($600).  :beli

Tasty

« Reply #581 on: August 14, 2015, 01:23:16 PM »
Why would you keep that at work :mindblown

Fifstar

« Reply #582 on: August 14, 2015, 01:25:38 PM »
Damn. Is that stuff insured?
Gulp

Kara

« Reply #583 on: August 14, 2015, 01:34:00 PM »
You out of pocket on replacing those, Atra?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #584 on: August 14, 2015, 01:47:37 PM »
Why would you keep that at work :mindblown
it seemed like it would be more secure at my office instead of my rental house because you could easily break down the door or smash a window to get into my place.  :-\

The owner of the office below believes the person that took our stuff was a disgruntled ex-employee of theirs.

Damn. Is that stuff insured?
Not really.

I might have a Best Buy warranty for both the camera and the lens. I can't remember, though. I'll check once I'm at my parents house this weekend.

You out of pocket on replacing those, Atra?
I don't know at this point.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:54:03 PM by Atramental »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #585 on: August 14, 2015, 10:13:58 PM »
Is there any chance it is covered by your bosses' insurance?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #586 on: August 15, 2015, 01:21:30 AM »
Is there any chance it is covered by your bosses' insurance?
Yep, it is.

I talked to him about it during my evaluation meeting.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #587 on: August 15, 2015, 03:39:14 AM »
Sorry to hear that. Robbery is often a crapshoot anyway. In your place I would maybe consider a safe or a secured locker in the future for extra protection on top.
ὕβρις

Kara

« Reply #588 on: August 15, 2015, 03:51:20 AM »
Passed out and woke up at 00:45 thinking it was more like 5:45. What the hell am I supposed to do for the next few hours?

Abuse caffeine in large quantities, kids.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #589 on: August 15, 2015, 08:37:20 PM »
Fuck got stressed out and ate a box of cookies + subway today.  Jesus. 

« Reply #590 on: August 15, 2015, 09:53:31 PM »
my ceiling is leaking. super doesn't know why.  :-\

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #591 on: August 15, 2015, 10:10:52 PM »
my ceiling is leaking. super doesn't know why.  :-\

My guess is it's because there's water up there.
©@©™

Kara

« Reply #592 on: August 15, 2015, 11:03:45 PM »
Fuck got stressed out and ate a box of cookies + subway today.  Jesus.

I'm binge eating in #solidarity. Should get some ice cream or somefan. :ohhh

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #593 on: August 16, 2015, 12:00:27 AM »
I just binge eat to save receipts so I can qualify for a vyvanse prescription
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #594 on: August 16, 2015, 12:29:06 AM »

Kara

« Reply #595 on: August 16, 2015, 12:40:04 AM »
I bought $30 of Evian and $2 of Skittles. #karakand

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #596 on: August 16, 2015, 09:49:10 AM »
I'm on for 12 days straight starting tomorrow  :gloomy
dur

« Reply #597 on: August 16, 2015, 10:14:19 AM »
I'm on for 12 days straight starting tomorrow  :gloomy

I'm on my 7th of 12 right now. Happy hump day to me!

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #598 on: August 16, 2015, 10:20:27 AM »
i'm starting to worry the moving company i'm working with may be a scam

:-\
nat

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #599 on: August 16, 2015, 10:27:25 AM »
Why?