Author Topic: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread  (Read 183849 times)

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
Re: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread
« Reply #1440 on: September 05, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49574445

San Francisco council calls NRA 'domestic terrorist organisation'

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Re: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread
« Reply #1441 on: September 05, 2019, 04:30:11 PM »
I cri evertiem this thread gets bumped.  :-\
©ZH

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1443 on: September 06, 2019, 11:23:25 PM »
Protip: Drop the ?s=20 (or whatever) after the initial numbers for Tweet embed to work.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1444 on: September 08, 2019, 05:39:16 PM »
I cri evertiem this thread gets bumped.  :-\

Me too. I always think, "What now?"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1445 on: September 08, 2019, 05:42:31 PM »
There is probably a mass shooting going on somewhere on the planet right now.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1446 on: September 09, 2019, 02:41:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/nakashimae/status/1171114941572685827

All your phone are belong to Trump
Former NBC Chairman Bob Wright, a longtime friend and associate of President Trump’s, has briefed top officials, including the president, the vice president and Ivanka Trump, on a proposal to create a new research agency called HARPA to come up with out-of-the-box ways to tackle health problems, much like DARPA does for the military, say several people who have briefed.

Advisers to Wright quickly pulled together a three-page proposal -- called SAFEHOME for Stopping Aberrant Fatal Events by Helping Overcome Mental Extremes – which calls for exploring whether technology like phones and smart watches can be used to detect when mentally ill people are about to turn violent.

“To those who say this is a half-baked idea, I would say, ‘what’s your idea? What are you doing about this?’ ” said Geoffrey Ling, the lead scientific adviser on the HARPA proposal.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #1448 on: September 17, 2019, 06:48:20 PM »
https://splinternews.com/streetwear-brand-debuts-school-shooting-themed-line-of-1838178596

Bstroy, an Atlanta-based streetwear fashion brand that I’ve never heard of until this morning because that’s how these things work, posted their Fashion Week offerings on Instagram on Monday, which included four images of models in hoodies featuring the names of mass school shootings where real people died.

The four hoodies posted on social media have the school names “Stoneman Douglas,” “Columbine,” “Sandy Hook,” and “Virginia Tech” emblazoned across the front and also feature artful holes, presumably bullet holes, curated across the school logos. The multi-colored commodification of school shootings. How meaningful.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1449 on: September 17, 2019, 06:56:15 PM »
Where is my Ecole Polytechnique bunnyhug?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1450 on: September 18, 2019, 03:59:15 AM »
Where is my Ecole Polytechnique bunnyhug?

ὕβρις

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1451 on: September 18, 2019, 01:00:21 PM »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #1456 on: November 14, 2019, 06:17:38 PM »
NYT has prevented me from reading this month (didn't feel like opening Opera with VPN turned on in the settings), so here is another link that should work for everyone around the world

https://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-reported-high-school-los-angeles-area/story?id=67010044&cid=clicksource_4380645_null_hero_hed

My hopes for a positive change are extremely minimal  :(

agrajag

« Reply #1458 on: November 15, 2019, 10:09:11 PM »
not so pleasant

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1459 on: November 15, 2019, 10:15:07 PM »
The game has been suspended

smh

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1462 on: November 18, 2019, 02:58:26 PM »
How many mass shootings have there been in the past week? I keep hearing about different ones, but I can't remember if it's really a different one or if they're just talking about one that I already heard about it.
©@©™

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1463 on: November 18, 2019, 04:02:04 PM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1466 on: December 11, 2019, 03:43:33 AM »
Should say *domestic terrorists* -- "gunmen" sounds too cool for a bunch of hate-filled racists shit heads.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1468 on: December 11, 2019, 02:25:11 PM »
they'll be labeled as terrorists now  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1469 on: December 11, 2019, 02:55:40 PM »
Hebrew Israelite movement
:trumps

"You're not nice people, you're all a bunch of killers"

Time Traveling Donald strikes again.
🤴

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #1471 on: December 12, 2019, 07:25:12 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with the US right now? So many shootings of late, chill it's the holiday season.

Brehvolution

« Reply #1472 on: December 12, 2019, 09:43:07 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with the US right now?

:trumps
©ZH

Occam

« Reply #1473 on: December 12, 2019, 10:28:34 AM »
An abundance of guns and a violent people.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #1474 on: December 12, 2019, 11:24:46 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with the US right now? So many shootings of late, chill it's the holiday season.

"right now"

???

Propagandhim

« Reply #1475 on: December 12, 2019, 12:29:37 PM »
https://splinternews.com/streetwear-brand-debuts-school-shooting-themed-line-of-1838178596

Bstroy, an Atlanta-based streetwear fashion brand that I’ve never heard of until this morning because that’s how these things work, posted their Fashion Week offerings on Instagram on Monday, which included four images of models in hoodies featuring the names of mass school shootings where real people died.

The four hoodies posted on social media have the school names “Stoneman Douglas,” “Columbine,” “Sandy Hook,” and “Virginia Tech” emblazoned across the front and also feature artful holes, presumably bullet holes, curated across the school logos. The multi-colored commodification of school shootings. How meaningful.

(Image removed from quote.)

Why wasn't I smart enough to make money off of dead children like this.   :'(

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1476 on: December 12, 2019, 03:08:24 PM »
You had your chance, Urban Outfitters released their blood-splattered Kent State hoodie 5 years ago.

https://time.com/3387566/urban-outfitters-sweatshirt-apology/
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Why do these people have to ruin guns for the rest of us.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Several of my troopmates on Facebook have already put up memorial ribbons on their profile pics, so it looks like this suspect has killed a couple of RCMP officers in this incident.
MMA

Akala

• Easy Victor
more enough dread to go around, but it was nice not seeing this thread for a few months.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Rcmp FB group is saying “as many as” 14 dead, and one rcmp officer killed.  :(
MMA

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Even during the fucking plague huh. ::)
Hi

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
I hope he's mentally ill and not just a dick

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
16 dead, plus the killer.  Officially the deadliest mass
shooting in canadian history.
MMA

Tripon

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Jesus.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Worse mass shooting in Canadian history  :(
___

Tripon

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #1490 on: November 20, 2020, 05:04:58 PM »
America's back in the mass shooting business...

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/11/20/multiple-people-shot-mayfair-mall-wauwatosa-wisconsin/6363298002/

Probably no deaths.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office tweeted it was not responding to the scene. It typically responds to scenes with deaths.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1492 on: November 21, 2020, 06:14:58 PM »

Also of note, yes that’s Ricky Schroeder. And recently John Voight has come out with his own personal video to decry the Libs and support Trump. So now we’re now able to enjoy The Champ any longer.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1493 on: November 21, 2020, 06:17:10 PM »
the whites are terrifying  :doge

it's like looking at one of those old pictures where they're all smiling around a lynching

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #1494 on: November 21, 2020, 11:15:43 PM »
To think that so many people legitimately stand up for this kid. To the point where he can make 2 million dollar bail...

This is starting to shape up into another George Zimmerman bullshit fiasco.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1495 on: November 22, 2020, 04:45:05 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1496 on: November 22, 2020, 06:32:24 PM »
To think that so many people legitimately stand up for this kid. To the point where he can make 2 million dollar bail...

This is starting to shape up into another George Zimmerman bullshit fiasco.

It's all culture war nonsense now. The kid's a hero because he went out and took down anarchist liberals who were destroying the fabric on the nation.
dog

Nuitangg

:-\

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Another one in Colorado, that's like the second in a week(?).

Most clear sign COVID lockdowns are over I guess  :doge
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Nature is unhealing
©@©™