Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild  (Read 99800 times)

Freyj

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
« Reply #420 on: March 05, 2017, 01:10:30 PM »
Watching this in the Giant Bomb Switch stream was almost enough to make me run out and buy a Switch and that's saying a lot.

Most of the shit Jeff was complainy about sounded great.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
CEMU support pls  :delicious
[close]

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #421 on: March 05, 2017, 01:21:48 PM »
I'm at a shrine that's near some garbage or something and a girl who's trying to cook awful recipes. I think it's called "Bravery's Grasp".

Are all the shrines complete-able without stamina upgrades?
nat

SantaC

« Reply #422 on: March 05, 2017, 03:27:52 PM »
Why is this game good?

It's ugly.

It runs poorly. I thought Nintendo would have amazing polish for its big AAA game but Christ.

The combat is bad.

The stamina bar for everything is annoying. It's like if Assassins Creed limited your climbing.

Breakable weapons are the worst idea ever.

The game is extremely aimless.

I don't get why people like Zelda.

God you are the worst

and here I thought I was the worst.

tuna_love

« Reply #423 on: March 05, 2017, 06:49:33 PM »
motion control putt putt shrine :kobeyuck

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #424 on: March 05, 2017, 08:01:02 PM »
My son has been glued to his Switch the entire weekend. If the English version is included in the J-version, I'll be playing it next.

Got to the first village in the 2nd area.  Game is huge, and tons of fun to explore.  There was some thread on gaf saying the open world just is filler and slows down the gameplay, but here the open world going from one place to another is the actual sense of exploration gameplay.  It's great.  Also a very pretty game from an art perspective.  Time of day/weather adds a lot.

Couple of questions:

1) How do you make a fire?  I have all this wood and even flint but I don't understand how to use flint on my steel weapons to start the fire?
2) At some point will I either get something to restore durability to a weapon or will I get a sword that actually lasts?  Because so far every weapon I use breaks in like 1-2 enemies.

Some people are idiots who don't understand open-world gameplay includes the exploration you mention.

Other people are idiots like the Housers who made GTA IV and forgot to include content other than their Oscar-worthy story line.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #425 on: March 05, 2017, 10:22:01 PM »
So there are actual dungeons I guess? I've put about 24 hours in so far and I haven't even went to Kakariko village, and I haven't seen one yet. Just the little shrines. I'm wandering around Hateno village now.
nat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #426 on: March 05, 2017, 10:41:52 PM »
Just made it to
the tropical village
[close]

Got about 14 shrines completed so far. Haven't even been to many of the map areas either.

Weapon breakage is still annoying as hell. They're all so fragile, even the one I had with 50 attack broke quickly.

There's just such an overwhelming amount of stuff to do, I don't even know where to begin. This is why I just prefer more linear games in general. Maybe if the world wasn't SO big... I only have 6 hearts, but I might try going to the Zora domain now and doing one of the 'dungeons'.
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #427 on: March 06, 2017, 03:17:39 AM »
I've only done about 7 shrines so far.  Been hanging around Kakariko village doing dumb sidequests like rounding up chickens (can't find the last 2 ><), supposed to be heading to Hateno village at some point.
I like how you really can go everywhere in the game.  I'll climb to the top of mountains and then just soar around to places I normally wouldn't think you can get to.  It's pretty fun! 

Are you supposed to be selling the iron ore type stuff?  I'm not sure exactly what is worth keeping and what you should sell to have rupees since it doesn't seem like you get them in the game outside sidequests, so it seems like the bulk of your income to buy stuff is made from just gathering everything you see and selling them?

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #428 on: March 06, 2017, 09:35:27 AM »
I think this is the most consistently rewarding open world I've ever played. Anytime I look out at something from a high point and expect to find something cool somewhere the game delivers. If something looks interesting it's worth exploring.
zzzzz

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #429 on: March 06, 2017, 10:27:06 AM »
I was on the game all weekend.  It's pretty amazing seeing this game running, with zero load times in the overworld, off a tiny little cartridge in an almost phone-sized tablet. 

Loving the game.  The story is pretty light as expected (it's Zelda...what else is new), but the exploration and game play more than make up for it.  I really need to get back to Nier Automata, but this is really hard to put down.

Also, I don't get comments that this game is "ugly."  Artistically, it looks amazing.  Lots of color and the world is very "alive" and animated.
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #430 on: March 06, 2017, 10:46:56 AM »
This is probably the best Zelda game ever. Will depend on the "dungeons" once I get to a proper one. But, even if they aren't what a traditional Zelda dungeon normally is, this is easily the most refreshing entry in the series ever.

Yes, from a technical standpoint the graphics are unimpressive. This is 2017 Nintendo, though. You should know that by now.
yar

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #431 on: March 06, 2017, 12:03:24 PM »
Saw someone beat the game on Twitch over the weekend. The final fight was pretty awesome. Probably (cinematically) the best of the series.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #432 on: March 06, 2017, 01:54:44 PM »
Just got to Kakariko about to leave to go to the second village. Right now my only annoyance is how shitty the durability of weapons/items are, I'm sorta like "Why spend money on anything? it's all going to break anyway" Is there a point later in the game where you can fix things? Or have a master sword that doesn't just break often? Also, I'm so paranoid that I'm going to sell something that I need to make an elixir or some food or something that I haven't sold anything. I'm thinking I can sell the amber and stuff but I'm still reticent to do so.

The only other thing is that while I love the overworld some sections of it just feel empty.  But really this is all minor quibbling as it's currently better than every Zelda I've played since LttP, and that IS saying something.
que

Lucretius

« Reply #433 on: March 06, 2017, 02:56:35 PM »
Gets to Kakariko Village.
Looks at chicken.
Looks at sword in hand.
Thirty seconds later I'm dead.
 :)
lip

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #434 on: March 06, 2017, 03:21:52 PM »
I cannot over emphasize how happy I am that I can not only die but have died several times. I think the only time I died in a zelda since LttP was one of the three (3!) fights with demise and that was only because the camera got stuck and I couldn't see where I was going.
que

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #435 on: March 06, 2017, 03:36:54 PM »
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #436 on: March 06, 2017, 03:48:54 PM »
I cannot over emphasize how happy I am that I can not only die but have died several times. I think the only time I died in a zelda since LttP was one of the three (3!) fights with demise and that was only because the camera got stuck and I couldn't see where I was going.

TFW you're fighting the first group of goblins in the game and get hit by one with a flaming sword and it just straight up kills you
©@©™

SantaC

« Reply #437 on: March 06, 2017, 03:56:16 PM »
I cant get over the fact how ugly this game is. And what's with the excessive use of bloom. This isn't 2006 anymore.

Lucretius

« Reply #438 on: March 06, 2017, 04:09:54 PM »
Is there a point later in the game where you can fix things? Or have a master sword that doesn't just break often?

You can get the unbreakable Master Sword which is has unlimited use against Gannon and Calamity affected enemies. But if you use it against other enemies, the Great Deku Tree tells you it's an unnecessary use of the Master Sword and it will become unuseable for a cool down period of time rather than breaking. 
[close]
lip

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #439 on: March 06, 2017, 04:33:01 PM »
I cant get over the fact how ugly this game is. And what's with the excessive use of bloom. This isn't 2006 anymore.

It looks great for its platform.  Stop pretending to hate this game already...it's good.
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #440 on: March 06, 2017, 04:54:23 PM »
I think this game looks like a fucking Ghibli film yet some people on here can't stop bitching about the visuals. ???
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:08:28 PM by Trent Dole »
Hi

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2017, 05:55:55 PM »
As an artist and a former art director, I can tell the people complaining that they're full of crap.
 :miyamoto

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #442 on: March 06, 2017, 11:23:18 PM »
I think this game looks like a fucking Ghibli film yet some people on here can't stop bitching about the visuals. ???

Whatever you can do to convince yourself that you don't need to buy a Wii U or Switch, I guess.
ど助平

bluemax

« Reply #443 on: March 06, 2017, 11:48:08 PM »
Is there a Zora outfit for swimming/underwater stuff?

Feel free to spoiler tag, I'm just interested.

You get Zora body armor as part of the story, it increases swim speed and lets you swim up waterfalls. Dunno if there is a full set.
[close]

I had a death the other night where I went "oh wow, I didn't that could happen in this game!". I love that I went in blind and just get constantly surprised.

Got to the first village in the 2nd area.  Game is huge, and tons of fun to explore.  There was some thread on gaf saying the open world just is filler and slows down the gameplay, but here the open world going from one place to another is the actual sense of exploration gameplay.  It's great.  Also a very pretty game from an art perspective.  Time of day/weather adds a lot.

Couple of questions:

1) How do you make a fire?  I have all this wood and even flint but I don't understand how to use flint on my steel weapons to start the fire?
2) At some point will I either get something to restore durability to a weapon or will I get a sword that actually lasts?  Because so far every weapon I use breaks in like 1-2 enemies.

Put a piece of flint on the ground next to something flammable, then hit it with a steel weapon.

The complaints about durability are weird to me, I get that its annoying when stuff breaks but I've only come close to running out of a weapon type once. Most of the time I'm dropping weaker weapons for stronger ones and I've held on to stuff like the torch and leaf for long periods of time without ever feeling that I was lacking. I have also increased my inventory slots a few times so there is that.

It's crazy how I keep setting goals for myself in the game and then getting sidetracked but I still end up feeling like I accomplished something.

I'm playing on Wii U and I've seen a few performance drops in areas with lots of particles (the forest with the sunlight on the plateau was the first) and a couple of total stalls when fighting certain enemies but most of the time it has been solid.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:57:20 PM by bluemax »
NO

bluemax

« Reply #444 on: March 07, 2017, 12:02:29 AM »
The cooking system is probably one of the real low points of the game.
NO

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #445 on: March 07, 2017, 12:09:12 AM »
What's wrong with it? I just throw shit together
fat

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #446 on: March 07, 2017, 01:12:15 AM »
Is there a Zora outfit for swimming/underwater stuff?

Feel free to spoiler tag, I'm just interested.

You get Zora body armor as part of the story, it increases swim speed and lets you swim up waterfalls. Dunno if there is a full set.
[close]
Awesome, thank you.

« Reply #447 on: March 07, 2017, 01:22:19 AM »

Can you use cryonis on any ground in the rain? You only seem to need a puddle to make blocks, so I got to wondering.  Don't have the game yet.
ǚ

Bebpo

« Reply #448 on: March 07, 2017, 03:17:41 AM »
Couple questions about the progression:

1) I got to the unlock memories part in the main story quest.  Got a couple of memories and went back and it seems like the only way to complete this part of the main quest is getting...all of the memories?  Cause that's gonna require exploring the entire world and I can't imagine I complete that until pretty far into the game.  So does the main story just stop right now and the rest of the game is exploring/doing shrines until I get all the memories?

2) The person at Hateno said afterwards to go to the research lab in Akkapula or something.  So I guess that's where I'll head next in the upper right but it's listed under side-quest as opposed to a main quest.  But yeah, that's where I'm gonna head next.

3) I don't like the non-teleporting realisim of your fucking horse.  Since I fast travel around a lot I never get my horse and I'm just running & gliding everywhere.  Does this ever get better?  It's also not like I find horses in the wild so I can just jump on some random horse.  I've never seen any outside of the stables area near Kakariko.  So if I want a horse I have to warp to the stables, summon my registered horse and then ride wherever from there which can be inconvenient.

4) Defense-wise I'm slowly getting stronger through clothes and clothing upgrades.  Offense-wise...even like 20 hours in or something I don't feel any stronger than I was in the first few hours.  I'm still just using whatever the enemies drop, so 4 damage boko clubs or 6 damage spears, etc...with a few heavy swing 12 weapons for bigger enemies.  This basically means if I run into packs of enemies that are strong I can't really do anything because I'm too weak on the offensive.  Do I just need to buff with foods or something?  I'm not using foods at all because I don't know almost any recipes.

5) Speaking of foods, one reason why I haven't even tried cooking stuff (besides not having any idea what to throw in) is because I don't know how to start a fire.  So I run across pots in the wilderness with the fire out and I have wood but I don't know how to start the fire so there's not many places I can cook at.

6) Also it rains A LOT in the game for some reason.  Like way more often than normal sandbox games with weather.  Kinda annoying when climbing because of the slippery climb feature :|

7) Ran out into Central Hyrule looking for memories and got to the central tower.  Enemies are pretty rough there at this point for me.  Probably shouldn't be exploring there yet.

But yeah, game is super good.  Also I got my pro controller today and was suprised how little difference there was from just using the default joycon in dock controller.  Aiming with a bow is better since the analogs are too tiny/sensitive on the joycons, but otherwise feels about the same.  Joycons aren't bad.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #449 on: March 07, 2017, 07:29:26 AM »
4) Defense-wise I'm slowly getting stronger through clothes and clothing upgrades.  Offense-wise...even like 20 hours in or something I don't feel any stronger than I was in the first few hours.  I'm still just using whatever the enemies drop, so 4 damage boko clubs or 6 damage spears, etc...with a few heavy swing 12 weapons for bigger enemies.  This basically means if I run into packs of enemies that are strong I can't really do anything because I'm too weak on the offensive.  Do I just need to buff with foods or something?  I'm not using foods at all because I don't know almost any recipes.

I don't think I'm 20 hours in and I already have weapons that do way more damage than what you're describing.  Am finding them in chests (some are cleverly-hidden in shrines) and getting them off of enemies.  I also don't usually charge head-on into groups of enemies and will sneak around and fuck with them first using bombs and arrows.

You don't really need to know recipes to make stuff.  It's extremely easy to see what will happen based on ingredient descriptions.

5) Speaking of foods, one reason why I haven't even tried cooking stuff (besides not having any idea what to throw in) is because I don't know how to start a fire.  So I run across pots in the wilderness with the fire out and I have wood but I don't know how to start the fire so there's not many places I can cook at.

Let me get this straight...you're 20 hours in and haven't cooked anything yet?
:dead  :mindblown

If only there was a way to search for things online.  :doge
Method 1:

Hit a flint with a metallic weapon inches away from the wood. Flints are obtained through breaking rocks with a bomb or hammer.

Method 2:

Shoot a fire arrow. Fire arrows are found very early in the game, in a skull-like structure east of the Temple of Time. Once enemies are cleared, the chest inside the skull will unlock, rewarding you with fire arrows. Various village shops and wandering merchants will also carry this important item.

Method 3:

Transfer flame from elsewhere on a wooden object, like from a nearby lantern or torch. This will eventually consume the wooden object.

Method 4:

Drop and strike red Chuchu jelly (obtained from enemies called Fire Chuchus) to cause a small explosion.

Bing-bang-boom! You’ve got fire.

Also:
You don’t need a pot to cook food

You can gather up to five ingredients from your inventory and chuck them in any available steel pot to cook them. Everybody who’s anybody in Hyrule knows that. But did you know you don't even the pot? Head to a hot enough climate - Death Mountain or Gerudo Desert, for instance - and you can literally sear a steak on the ground. The reverse is true for cold environments like the Hebra Mountains, which make your meals icy. You can also start a fire anywhere, be it a bush, tree, or patch of grass, then drop a food item into the flame roast it. Mmm.

Also I got my pro controller today and was suprised how little difference there was from just using the default joycon in dock controller.  Aiming with a bow is better since the analogs are too tiny/sensitive on the joycons, but otherwise feels about the same.  Joycons aren't bad.

The big difference to me is the placement of the right analog stick.  It is much more comfortable to use on the pro controller.
ど助平

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2017, 08:50:40 AM »
©ZH

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #451 on: March 07, 2017, 09:42:05 AM »
Playing for nearly 20 hours without cooking anything or figuring out how to start a fire is pretty weird. Literally the first thing I did when I encountered an unlit campfire was to shoot a fire-arrow at it.

And I love the cooking system. It's super easy but super satisfying.
nat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #452 on: March 07, 2017, 09:47:56 AM »
The fuck? Bebpo's posts make me wonder if we are playing the same game LMAO

I've got tons of cooked food and I still just eat mushrooms when I need to heal
fat

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #453 on: March 07, 2017, 10:00:10 AM »
I'm like 6 hours in and my inventory is literally overflowing with 20+ damage weapons  :mindblown
zzzzz

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #454 on: March 07, 2017, 10:18:43 AM »
i'm missing one chicken for this guy. where are the chickens
fat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #455 on: March 07, 2017, 10:20:36 AM »
You get a lot of great weapons from the shrines, specifically from chests and the small guardians.
nat

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #456 on: March 07, 2017, 10:26:32 AM »
i'm missing one chicken for this guy. where are the chickens

There's one on a roof and one up near the shrine. You get those?
zzzzz

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #457 on: March 07, 2017, 10:38:14 AM »
i found it. wasnt worth the effort

great thicc fairy :aah
fat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #458 on: March 07, 2017, 10:56:56 AM »
Also try scanning any Zelda amiibo you might have.  I got a couple 40/50 damage weapons that way
püp

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #459 on: March 07, 2017, 10:57:35 AM »
I'm like 6 hours in and my inventory is literally overflowing with 20+ damage weapons  :mindblown

First inventory upgrade I got was weapon slot. :lawd

Second inventory upgrade I got was also weapon slot. :lawd

I want to hold all these weapons. :lawd
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #460 on: March 07, 2017, 11:24:17 AM »
Also try scanning any Zelda amiibo you might have.  I got a couple 40/50 damage weapons that way

Sorry, I dont do Pay 2 Win
fat

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #461 on: March 07, 2017, 11:25:37 AM »

First inventory upgrade I got was weapon slot. :lawd

Second inventory upgrade I got was also weapon slot. :lawd

I want to hold all these weapons. :lawd

Weapon let me hold you
yar

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #462 on: March 07, 2017, 11:43:44 AM »

:dead

Rahxephon91

« Reply #463 on: March 07, 2017, 12:03:52 PM »
Yeah switching between Horizon and this does the game no favors. It also runs pretty meh. Though if it ran at 60fps, had better AA, and a clean 1080p image it would be a looker.  The art direction is really good.

I don't know Nintendo games just seem cheap.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #464 on: March 07, 2017, 12:22:18 PM »
When you spend 10 minutes staring at a low res textured, low poly wall while climbing a mountain:
:holeup :kobeyuck

When you crest that shit and see the sun rising over a volcano and see a flock of bird soaring by and see fog setting over a forest below and see like six new shrines waiting to be looted:

zzzzz

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #465 on: March 07, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »
Speedrun record is now just shy of under an hour
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #466 on: March 07, 2017, 03:04:06 PM »

The only weapons above 12 I've seen are shrine weapons but they break easily and I don't want to waste my only 20 damage weapon on some grunt mob.

Where are people finding greater than 12 weapons regularly enough they can use them and break them without caring?  All I find in the field and from enemies are rusted claymores (12), boko clubs (4), skeleton arms (4 or 5), spears (2-6), woodcutter axe (3).  I've only explored the bottom right of the map so far.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #467 on: March 07, 2017, 03:29:03 PM »
I found several Traveler's Broadswords and Claymores just clearing the Moblins on the road from the Great plateau to Kak Village.
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #468 on: March 07, 2017, 03:35:20 PM »
Like non-rusted ones?  I've found rusted of both, but no non-rusted ones yet.  Then again I usually skip big enemies like moblins since my weapons are weak.

This is my inventory right now:

I've got about 11 shrines down with 1 health and 1 stamina upgrade so far.  Like I said just entered central hyrule for the first time and heading up northeast next.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #469 on: March 07, 2017, 06:21:19 PM »
Where is the Ceremonial Trident? Just beat the Divine Beast at Zora Domain
fat

« Reply #470 on: March 07, 2017, 11:30:13 PM »
Like non-rusted ones?  I've found rusted of both, but no non-rusted ones yet.  Then again I usually skip big enemies like moblins since my weapons are weak.

You can remove rust from weapons
by throwing them at/putting them in front of an octorok while they're sucking in air  They suck them up an spit them out rust-free.
[close]
ǚ

Bebpo

« Reply #471 on: March 07, 2017, 11:43:22 PM »
wow, game is crazy!

bluemax

« Reply #472 on: March 08, 2017, 01:02:38 AM »
What's wrong with it? I just throw shit together

Too much back and forth between menus.

Also on the subject of starting fires, if you throw blue chuchu jelly in a fire it becomes red chuchu jelly.
NO

Bebpo

« Reply #473 on: March 08, 2017, 05:40:08 AM »
Ok, I think I was just right before where all the weapons get good.  I just started to head northeast and now all my weapons are 16-24 since the enemies drop things like spike boko bats.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #474 on: March 08, 2017, 07:47:22 AM »
You can remove rust from weapons
by throwing them at/putting them in front of an octorok while they're sucking in air  They suck them up an spit them out rust-free.
[close]
Also on the subject of starting fires, if you throw blue chuchu jelly in a fire it becomes red chuchu jelly.

:gladbron
Wow, so awesome!

:bow This game :bow2  It's just too good.
ど助平

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #475 on: March 08, 2017, 07:48:38 AM »
Where is the Ceremonial Trident? Just beat the Divine Beast at Zora Domain

I looked this up online and I feel stupid about it

You just look literally underneath the guy who said he lost it, and it's in the water. You use Magnesis to pull it out. But if you beat the Divine Beast, you can just use the Lightscale Trident as well to open the shrine.
fat

a slime appears

• retro king
« Reply #476 on: March 08, 2017, 08:29:08 AM »
This game is fucking phenomenal. I love everything about it.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #477 on: March 08, 2017, 09:43:56 AM »
I saw a fucking massive snake dragon thing flying around near a bridge. It flew around for awhile then flew up into a black hole (or something) in the sky.
nat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #478 on: March 08, 2017, 10:15:55 AM »
Got wrecked by the Lynel this morning, only to realize a couple hours later that I could have mounted him the entire time.  fuck

This game is amazing.
püp

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #479 on: March 08, 2017, 10:36:42 AM »
One thing that bothered me while playing last night--the game doesn't seem to have object permanence in the open world.

I found a series of giant cyclops trolls with ancient core's around their neck, each was stronger then the last. I killed one then took the core with, eventually finding the thing i needed to do with them. From what it looks like, I'll need to kill all of them and bring them all to the end at the same time, because when I put one down and went a little bit away - the core disappeared. Meaning I have to probably go fight that troll again, or at least go get the core from where it spawns.

Kinda lame
nat