Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2929371 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Other Forum Megathread and Shitposting Emporium
« Reply #17700 on: June 22, 2017, 10:23:05 AM »
Japan = Disneyworld for some people.

©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #17701 on: June 22, 2017, 10:25:43 AM »

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #17702 on: June 22, 2017, 12:54:56 PM »
Japan = Disneyworld for some people.

Hey I've been to Disneyland in Japan!  :expert :expert :expert

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #17703 on: June 22, 2017, 01:25:36 PM »
My wifes credit card was apparently stolen and used a bunch of times. Not a big deal because she has full fraud coverage but it begs the questions what kind of mindset you have to have to go on a spending spree immediately after finding a credit card.

We're gonna put our top scientists on this. Hopefully we get answers.

Jansen

« Reply #17704 on: June 22, 2017, 02:39:27 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395735

itt nintendumbs refuse to face reality

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17705 on: June 22, 2017, 02:52:58 PM »
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #17706 on: June 22, 2017, 04:05:17 PM »
who the fuck wants 2017 capcom games anyway? :donot

Tasty

« Reply #17707 on: June 22, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »

:brazilcry

archie4208

« Reply #17708 on: June 22, 2017, 04:12:05 PM »

MH World looks awesome.

Everything else looks straight garbage.

Jansen

« Reply #17709 on: June 22, 2017, 04:44:22 PM »
I don't even know what capcom has coming out anytime soon besides mvc:i and MH:W which does look good and bonus points to capcom for making the ntards furious with jealousy.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #17710 on: June 22, 2017, 04:49:31 PM »
monster hunter just never appealed to me. if they do a dmc5 or w/e i'd be down but otherwise, nah. plus i have a pc anyway. i knew the switch would just be for nintendo games and maybe some indie platformer things when i got it and anything else is just gravy.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #17711 on: June 22, 2017, 05:04:47 PM »
The correction is irrelevant to the fact that your posting habits in this thread in particular do not show an actual concern towards the real victim of this case, mainly because you haven't said anything yet in lieu of making sure people know the officer wasn't white. Clearly you aren't the type that can handle being called out for showing your ass. It must suck to be you. Either way, you were called out for acting like a fuckboi, and that is that. Good day.

And yet the person she called out will be the one banned.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241562445#post241562445
sigh

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17712 on: June 22, 2017, 05:11:34 PM »
que

Raist

« Reply #17713 on: June 22, 2017, 05:38:16 PM »

MH World looks awesome.

Everything else looks straight garbage.

But REVII

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17714 on: June 22, 2017, 07:23:46 PM »
My brother is a massive racist

I might also consider reporting him to the authorities, if his behavior becomes more extreme than it already is. It is disturbing that he would empathize with a murderer.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241573264#post241573264

I can't figure out if RinsFury is one of those people so abused you should just leave them alone or if he's just a massive GAFer.
sigh

FStop7

« Reply #17715 on: June 22, 2017, 08:13:43 PM »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17716 on: June 22, 2017, 08:32:15 PM »
lol, Enzom21 is showing what happens when there is no "oppo to droppo."
Who called you a monster? I doubt you of all people would want racists and bigots out of office.
That's funny because you claimed half of the people in this thread didn't vote and unless you're a psychic, the only vote you know about is your own.
Just admit you didn't vote and you're projecting.
We know the stats, don't we?
No cares about you here, you give yourself far too much credit.
I am not raging nor am I angry. Thanks for the concern though, and if you'd like to discuss the content of what I wrote, feel free to formulate an intelligent response and I'd be happy to discuss it with you.
You should stop lying about voting and actually vote though.
Voting is important.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241579429#post241579429

Error; racism not found
    Preform subroutine spew nonsense.

sigh

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #17717 on: June 22, 2017, 10:23:25 PM »

The Disney Afternoon Collection not releasing on Switch is a terrible decision any way you look at it.
^_^

bluemax

« Reply #17718 on: June 22, 2017, 11:27:38 PM »
monster hunter just never appealed to me. if they do a dmc5 or w/e i'd be down but otherwise, nah. plus i have a pc anyway. i knew the switch would just be for nintendo games and maybe some indie platformer things when i got it and anything else is just gravy.

The PS4 MH looks kinda cool, probably because they seem to be getting rid of all the stuff that MH fans love.
NO

Tasty

« Reply #17719 on: June 22, 2017, 11:41:17 PM »

The PS4 MH looks kinda cool, probably because they seem to be getting rid of all the stuff that MH fans love.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17720 on: June 23, 2017, 12:17:36 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1396128

Cops on Uber payroll ? :hans1

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Love the footnote about PLUR
[close]

Quote from: Evilore
there was actually a bizarrely aggro festival security woman at one of the exits who got threatening and literally wanted to throw down with me -- mind you, I'm speaking clearly, politely, and diplomatically, and defuse situations as a rule, so you gotta have some serious personality issues if you want to start a fight in response to any of that

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:24:54 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #17721 on: June 23, 2017, 01:25:26 AM »
lore's body is a deadly weapon. He would have easily head kicked that woman and quickly transitioned into a RNC or armbar within the blink of a eye.

Thank god for her nothing crazy happened.  :badass

parallax

« Reply #17722 on: June 23, 2017, 02:40:59 AM »

like?

agrajag

« Reply #17723 on: June 23, 2017, 02:46:17 AM »
Yeah man I can't imagine why anyone would feel the urge to slap Evilore :doge:

He was probably dancing awkwardly to music blaring from his own headphones at EDC.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #17724 on: June 23, 2017, 08:35:49 AM »

like?

all of it
dur

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17725 on: June 23, 2017, 09:09:41 AM »
ὕβρις

Let's Cyber

CrankyJay

« Reply #17727 on: June 23, 2017, 10:50:33 AM »
My brother is a massive racist

I might also consider reporting him to the authorities, if his behavior becomes more extreme than it already is. It is disturbing that he would empathize with a murderer.
(Image removed from quote.)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241573264#post241573264

I can't figure out if RinsFury is one of those people so abused you should just leave them alone or if he's just a massive GAFer.

The dude is fucking out of his mind.

Shuri

« Reply #17730 on: June 23, 2017, 01:27:15 PM »
I think the whole instaban culture of NeoGAF has started to affect some users in real life. Their solutions to disagreements seems to be to cut all ties, to pretend the person never existed, no matter who it is. Instead of trying to use dialog to change someone, they would rather irl ban them instead and to brag about it on the forums.

It's pretty weird

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17731 on: June 23, 2017, 01:28:24 PM »
Yeah, that wasn't prevalent before... In fact, banning isn't based on the real life disagreements, but was invented for forums.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17732 on: June 23, 2017, 01:32:32 PM »
I think the whole instaban culture of NeoGAF has started to affect some users in real life. Their solutions to disagreements seems to be to cut all ties, to pretend the person never existed, no matter who it is. Instead of trying to use dialog to change someone, they would rather irl ban them instead and to brag about it on the forums.

It's pretty weird
This is a general thing everywhere which is where the mockery of safe spaces from years ago stemmed from.

parallax

« Reply #17733 on: June 23, 2017, 01:49:42 PM »

like?

all of it

they dont seem to be removing weapon types, gameplay doesnt seem to have changed anymore than any other monhun variant. whats removed?

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17734 on: June 23, 2017, 02:42:58 PM »
Yes, the US embarrassed itself bigly with the election of Trump. I'm just glad the lame "Hilldawg!" meme is dead.

It's the little things.

Please don't make fun of people who said  "Hilldawg!" It's a bit homophobic to insult,  just like "Yaasss Queen"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:52:29 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #17736 on: June 23, 2017, 05:44:32 PM »
Unknown Soldier is a POS who should have been permed months ago though.

He's sent so many threads into distinguished mentally-challenged 10 page derails.

Dude is such a Nvidia cocksucker but acts like hes neutral its fucking hilarious.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #17737 on: June 23, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »
I mean, he ain't wrong. :idont
Ignoring their argument, I'm more laughing at the fact he sent another user some information in confidence only for said user to air it out in such a public fashion.

Unknown is kind of a dumbass tbh. The smugness of the ban message is more tragic and embarrassing than anything.

CrankyJay

« Reply #17738 on: June 23, 2017, 07:17:38 PM »

It's pretty weird

Keep in mind, these kids all just learned the word "normalization" after Trump was elected.

etiolate

« Reply #17739 on: June 23, 2017, 07:37:18 PM »
A fastfood tier interpretation of post-modernist thought is prevalent in education and media. The age group that dominates GAF is routinely exposed to those two sources of influence.  This is for those posters that live in America. Germany and the UK are already having the state enact punishment and monitoring of thoughts online., so gaffers from there live within a culture that is pretty much GAF's ban policy.  Sweden probably within that, too, but their culture is a bit slanted that way to begin with. It's been exposed to a single party ideology for decades.

FStop7

« Reply #17740 on: June 23, 2017, 08:24:10 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #17741 on: June 23, 2017, 09:49:23 PM »
Ignoring their argument, I'm more laughing at the fact he sent another user some information in confidence only for said user to air it out in such a public fashion.

Unknown is kind of a dumbass tbh. The smugness of the ban message is more tragic and embarrassing than anything.

Anyone who posts PMs on a forum is a massive POS, IMO.

I suppose that's why Mods prefer to be contacted by PM.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #17742 on: June 23, 2017, 11:32:40 PM »
permed  ¯\_( ツ)_/¯
"You post on the Bore

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

bluemax

« Reply #17743 on: June 23, 2017, 11:39:01 PM »

like?

all of it

they dont seem to be removing weapon types, gameplay doesnt seem to have changed anymore than any other monhun variant. whats removed?

I thought by going open world it was going to remove some of the jank of the PSP centric design choices that have dictacted Monster Hunter for awhile. Also being on a console that allows for legit camera control. I dunno I guess I assumed too much.
NO

Tasty

« Reply #17744 on: June 23, 2017, 11:42:35 PM »
Open World = automatically 1000% better amiright guys

Let's sandbox this shit up and add some QTEs to boot

parallax

« Reply #17745 on: June 24, 2017, 12:00:30 AM »

like?

all of it

I thought by going open world it was going to remove some of the jank of the PSP centric design choices that have dictacted Monster Hunter for awhile. Also being on a console that allows for legit camera control. I dunno I guess I assumed too much.

the 3ds versions have had pretty good camera control, but have definetely made ground for stick control, especially for a second stick thats not hot ass to control the camera. using the claw was a necessity to get good, it definetely wasnt a desired control scheme. and the open world territories seems to be taking the series in a place it should have gone to a long time ago.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17746 on: June 24, 2017, 12:34:50 AM »
btw some mod (prob Y2Kev) literally just banned somebody(Confounding Factor) for having a political view they disagreed with.

No name calling, no ban baiting, nothing against ToS, just tons of admitted naivety and having an inoffensive, but non-standard opinion on politics.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1396590&page=8

I seriously can't see how he got banned unless a mod disagreed with his posts and got mad, which is a pretty dumb reason to ban somebody.

My permaban message basically implied this as it was: "You are not fit for GAF, go to other communities". Mods will totally ban you for dumb and petty reasons.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17747 on: June 24, 2017, 12:57:20 AM »
permed  ¯\_( ツ)_/¯

for what?

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241679986&postcount=299

Some of us want to pretend the elections are over when it's convenient, yet some people still love reliving that 2016 primary.

On this page alone there are posters camping this thread exclaiming that they're happy that a leftist candidate, that dare run against their politician of choice, is under investigation by the FBI and are out justifying that nonsense.

ofc some of those people going to cheerlead this FBI investigation and hope he is found on charges because of some political proxy war without ever realizing the striking parallels between the toxic devotees of Politician A and Politician B.

damn.

:preach

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241680031&postcount=302

Probably this:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241680811&postcount=325

You're posts are full of fantasies of violence, constant name calling, and general hysteria. Not to mention your well known past of physically abusing others in real life because your mom interrupted your episode of South Park and that you siphoned "borrowed" funds after begging for money to support your family. You also jizzed on a picture of someone's girlfriend here.

You should consider that there's many parallels that can be drawn between these extremely toxic people.

agrajag

« Reply #17748 on: June 24, 2017, 01:38:53 AM »
Evilore be like

"Amir0x is a wonderful man that's been treated very unfairly by the Bore, as I call it, the fake Bore in many cases"

jackbenimble

« Reply #17749 on: June 24, 2017, 01:46:08 AM »
I for one am glad that Bernie thread came to its only possible formation: several bannings (including pigeon), "liberals" cheering on an investigation into Bernie Sanders because they're still mad at him for some stupid reason, basically no one paying attention to facts, Slayven using it as an opportunity to type a literal sentence to defend Obama giving paid speeches, and the rest derailing to god knows what

FStop7

« Reply #17750 on: June 24, 2017, 03:17:42 AM »
My favorite ban was for mocking the outrage over tweets from Clorox about emojis.

Raist

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17752 on: June 24, 2017, 03:27:05 AM »
Only simpletons believe in that idiotic title to start with

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #17754 on: June 24, 2017, 09:07:43 AM »
dat autism
🍆🍆

nudemacusers

« Reply #17755 on: June 24, 2017, 09:34:24 AM »
PoliGAF spinoff discord chat
Why did you join that in the first place  :girlaff
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17756 on: June 24, 2017, 09:34:48 AM »
dat autism

OP, I hope you're a professional researcher. This is some next level digging. Well done
ὕβρις

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #17757 on: June 24, 2017, 11:45:57 AM »
btw some mod (prob Y2Kev) literally just banned somebody(Confounding Factor) for having a political view they disagreed with.

No name calling, no ban baiting, nothing against ToS, just tons of admitted naivety and having an inoffensive, but non-standard opinion on politics.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1396590&page=8

I seriously can't see how he got banned unless a mod disagreed with his posts and got mad, which is a pretty dumb reason to ban somebody.

Have you forgotten where this took place?  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17758 on: June 24, 2017, 01:24:14 PM »
On two consecutive posts in PoliGAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241712316&postcount=4856
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241712379&postcount=4857

Yeah. It's ridiculous. It's like a Hillary run but where literally no one wants this.

Also if Trump gets another SCOTUS nominee, we are forever fucked. It would literally be difficult for me to find the energy to fight for change if I know it's all for naught.

:stahp :stop
They're literally ruining the word literally.
ὕβρις

Let's Cyber

« Reply #17759 on: June 24, 2017, 01:58:52 PM »
Going through some old political threads and I have a question.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4370575&postcount=43
Quote from: Y2Kev
I just think we dems are good as screwed if Hilary gets the nom.

How long would 2006 Y2Kev last on current NeoGAF before being banned by 2017 Y2Kev?

:ohhh
spoiler (click to show/hide)
also kind of funny how that is basically a Bore thread.  :doge Ronito, Stoney, PD, JayDubya, ToxicAdam
[close]