Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Thread  (Read 947239 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: Nintendo Switch Thread
« Reply #7620 on: February 04, 2020, 02:19:19 PM »
Tastes aside, I think N64 had plenty of hidden gems, and an actual JRPG

- Ogre Battle 64 (yup that's it, the only JRPG)
- Mystical Ninja Goemon
- Goemon's Great Adventure
- Castlevania (or the "prequel" Legacy of Darkness)
- Starcraft 64 (oh that's right did nobody tell you N64 had Starcraft and PS1 didn't? haha eat shit N64 rules)
- Arguably the [BEST] wrestling games (No Mercy, WCW/NWO, etc)
- Shadowgate 64 (oh shit Shadowgate on MY n64?)
- Hybrid Heaven (not a traditional JRPG but close enough I guess)
- Buck Bumble (haha just kidding this sucks but at least it gave us this)
- Doom 64 (yeah thats right bitches, arguably one of the better Doom versions exclusive to n64 damn n64 is the best)
fat

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #7621 on: February 04, 2020, 03:00:58 PM »
I am on Cube>64 but it's a pretty low bar to clear. I wouldn't include anything from Rare aside from Goldeneye and I guess banjo and conker.

Svejk

« Reply #7622 on: February 04, 2020, 03:50:47 PM »
Sin & Punishment on N64 was the effin' bees knees.

paprikastaude

« Reply #7623 on: February 04, 2020, 04:16:37 PM »
N64 is the worst Nintendo console and it's not even close. SM64 and OoT were revolutionary games, absolutely shaped a lot of games going forward, but they're part of 20 games worth owning for the system.

SM64
OoT
Majora's Mask
Starfox 64
Mario Kart 64
Paper Mario
Smash Bros
Mario Party
Mario Golf
Mario tennis
Diddy Kong Racing
Banjo
Conker
Jetforce Gemini
GoldenEye
Perfect Dark
DK64
RE2
Mischief Makers
Turok 2

There are so few hidden gems, no JRPGs (in arguably their golden period on PS1), almost no fighting games, RARE games blend in with each other quickly, games had limited voice acting and music compared to PS1.

N64's library is an absolute bore, it's basically the most favored console amongst burn out weed dealers and smelly white people.

GameCube had sequels to almost every N64 game, and they're absolutely way better. Smash Melee smokes Smash Bros, Thousand Year Door smokes Paper Mario, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are better than both N64 Zelda's (I grew up with an N64 and Zelda fans that prop up Majora's Mask and OoT are nostalgia drooling cock suckers).

Killer 7 and RE4, while ported to PS2, look and run noticably worse than the Cube versions. REmake was one of the best looking games all gen. Tons of quirky and weird games.

nah, OoT and MM are the real deal (so is TP). But overall, it's true. At the top it had generation defining games, but then the library fell off quickly. It was only endurable as a kid, when you couldn't afford anything anyway and thought DK64 was amazing. Yet even then you needed friends with a PS1. There's some things like Goemon I got later, but there's not many platforms for which I ended up collecting so little. For a short time it had the best versions of Rayman 2 and RE2, I guess. I can see it as Nintendo's strongest efforts for arcade racers though plus support from 3rd parties. F-Zero X, Diddy Kong, Wave Race, Star Wars, Beetle Adventure, Excite Bike - pretty crazy. Gamecube still was good in that regard, then Wii was left only with Excite Truck and then it was a genre given up upon (outside of Mario Kart).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:22:25 PM by Spieler1 »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7624 on: February 04, 2020, 04:16:49 PM »
I actually had a good time with the Wii U. I’m not going to say it’s some super underrated system or anything. I just really enjoyed Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame 5(fuck you Nintendo US for no physical) and odd balls like Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Devil’s Third. Maybe one day I’ll import Fatal Frame 4.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7625 on: February 04, 2020, 06:27:44 PM »
No mention of Snowboard Kids? Fuck you theBire.com, fuck you in the nose.
Spud

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7626 on: February 04, 2020, 07:07:58 PM »
wrestling games all suck

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7627 on: February 04, 2020, 07:39:43 PM »
No mention of Snowboard Kids? Fuck you theBire.com, fuck you in the nose.

They wack. 1080 Avalanche tho  :success
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #7628 on: February 04, 2020, 07:59:51 PM »
wrestling games all suck

Fire Pro takes insult to this.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #7629 on: February 04, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »
Tastes aside, I think N64 had plenty of hidden gems, and an actual JRPG

- Ogre Battle 64 (yup that's it, the only JRPG)
- Mystical Ninja Goemon
- Goemon's Great Adventure
- Castlevania (or the "prequel" Legacy of Darkness)
- Starcraft 64 (oh that's right did nobody tell you N64 had Starcraft and PS1 didn't? haha eat shit N64 rules)
- Arguably the [BEST] wrestling games (No Mercy, WCW/NWO, etc)
- Shadowgate 64 (oh shit Shadowgate on MY n64?)
- Hybrid Heaven (not a traditional JRPG but close enough I guess)
- Buck Bumble (haha just kidding this sucks but at least it gave us this)
- Doom 64 (yeah thats right bitches, arguably one of the better Doom versions exclusive to n64 damn n64 is the best)

This reminded me of two thoughts I had somewhat recently (within a year-ish):
- one of these days I need to fire up Ogre Bagle 64 and give a real college try for those persons of lordly caliber
- when the hell is konami going to rerelease Goemon 64?

Chooky

« Reply #7630 on: February 04, 2020, 08:41:55 PM »
i watched someone play OB64 and it looked fun enough, but not exactly some must-play classic or anything

anyways the only people who truly loved n64 were the most diehard console warriors and children who's parents didn't love them enough to get them a ps1. every time people have this conversation they bring up the same fucking titles because the number of good games on the system is so small that anyone can remember them all offhand. it's like game gear status, maybe lower. love yourself more and stop sticking up for such a failed system

spoiler (click to show/hide)
also if your list includes turok but not doom 64 then you deserved all the bullying you got as a child
[close]

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7631 on: February 04, 2020, 08:47:03 PM »
Treasure saved the N64 for me - Sin and Punishment, Mischief Makers, and Bangai-O are my favorites on the system. Still, it's definitely one of my least favorite Nintendo consoles.
^_^

Coax

« Reply #7632 on: February 05, 2020, 03:27:29 AM »
There are so few hidden gems, no JRPGs (in arguably their golden period on PS1), almost no fighting games, RARE games blend in with each other quickly, games had limited voice acting and music compared to PS1.

Discovered a couple weeks back that Dobutsu no Mori on the N64 (aka Animal Crossing in the English rebranding) was used for the Gamecube version. According to a Discord comment in the yuzu Switch emulator server it's an emulated N64 version with modifications running on the GC.

thetylerrob

« Reply #7633 on: February 05, 2020, 03:57:54 AM »
fun fact about the GC version of Animal Crossing, you can start the game up and completely eject the disk without breaking the game because the entire game loads into system memory after it boots up. I think the entire game takes up like 50 Mb or so.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7634 on: February 05, 2020, 04:55:54 AM »
GC Animal Crossing is still the best Animal Crossing.
Spud

paprikastaude

« Reply #7635 on: February 05, 2020, 06:19:28 AM »
Treasure saved the N64 for me - Sin and Punishment, Mischief Makers, and Bangai-O are my favorites on the system. Still, it's definitely one of my least favorite Nintendo consoles.

Great.. for Japanese players :trumps

But tbf I might also rate Wii higher than others because Nintendo of Europe still released a bunch of hardcore games from Japan exclusively. Plus for the JRPGs we didn't have to beg a lunatic Reggie, who wanted to cancel everything that isn't Mario or Wii Fit.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 06:29:12 AM by Spieler1 »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #7636 on: February 05, 2020, 07:40:54 AM »
Its a bit silly to say the GC had more games when N64 had Mario and Zelda that changed gaming.

These are generational games. The GCN had none.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #7637 on: February 05, 2020, 08:21:28 AM »
more =/= better  ???

overall better anyway as later system
[close]

paprikastaude

« Reply #7638 on: February 05, 2020, 08:45:24 AM »
Its a bit silly to say the GC had more games when N64 had Mario and Zelda that changed gaming.

These are generational games. The GCN had none.

It's silly to judge a library solely on either quality or quantity, when one thing is sorely missing. Which is the case for N64. Even if it had three game changers (SM64, OoT, Goldeneye), there's select genres on SNES or PS1 that had more must-have titles than N64 in its entirety. Speaking of genres, some didn't even exist on N64 outside of a handful of JP-only titles. Imagine not liking platformers or FPS. Then like one third of the N64 library turns useless.  :doge Not so much on GCN.  And even if the games didn't have the impact of OoT, what did anyway? Maybe Halo? There's only so much you can innovate the industry - GCN still had some of the best games of the gen, plus some of the best graphics that often still look good today (hell, the recent Luigi's Mansion 3DS port was downgraded :lol ). It wasn't Zelda or classic Mario for a change that was the top-tier, but that is refreshing anyway. You had quality entries of almost everything that existed on N64, more genres (RPG, strategy, horror...), better 3rd party deals, crazier concepts and new IPs which didn't all come from Rareware and of which several became mainstays.

kingv

« Reply #7639 on: February 05, 2020, 09:52:50 AM »
Reading the thread, the GCn did have an impressively good library considering it was almost dead by mid 2005.

I’d still take the switch over it from what I have played, as I think it has the best entries in the biggest Nintendo franchises (except for fire emblem) and I think by end of life it will be no contest that switch has a better library because it will continue to see more support for longer.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7640 on: February 05, 2020, 12:38:17 PM »
hybrid heaven  :lawd

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7641 on: February 05, 2020, 12:59:01 PM »
N64 is the worst Nintendo console and it's not even close.

Second-worst- the Virtual Boy counts.  :P  Plenty of good games have been named for the N64, but it was easily my least favorite (successful) console from them.  Did not care for most of Nintendo's output at the time and played the PS1, Saturn, and NeoGeo way more back then.  I pretty much hated "collectathon" platformers, but Conker was the shit.  Loved it.

I actually had a good time with the Wii U. I’m not going to say it’s some super underrated system or anything. I just really enjoyed Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame 5(fuck you Nintendo US for no physical) and odd balls like Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Devil’s Third. Maybe one day I’ll import Fatal Frame 4.

It definitely had some great games.  But it also may be the most console made irrelevant if Nintendo ends up porting over everything to the Switch, lol.
ど助平

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7642 on: February 05, 2020, 02:20:22 PM »
Wii U da worst if you disagree it’s just because you were dumb enough to buy (at least) one

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7643 on: February 05, 2020, 02:36:52 PM »
I bought one, but it's still the worst.
©@©™

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7644 on: February 05, 2020, 03:13:23 PM »
Wii U da worst if you disagree it’s just because you were dumb enough to buy (at least) one
I bought two!

One for me, the other for my nieces which they never used
[close]

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7645 on: February 05, 2020, 03:18:50 PM »
wii u the most easily hackable console i've ever owned, worth it for that :yeshrug

pirating games by downloading them directly from the eshop :aah

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7646 on: February 05, 2020, 03:20:34 PM »
How is it easy to pirate? I have a Wii U but I really dont see much reason to hack it.. most games are dirt cheap and on my PC I can already emulate most Gamecube games at 4k..
What

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7647 on: February 05, 2020, 03:24:21 PM »
they shut down the ability to download games right from the eshop but i believe the process is still basically buying a ds game from the shop, copying some files to an sd card, and then going to a website on the built in browser that hacks the console for you.

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 03:28:38 PM by nachobro »

kingv

« Reply #7648 on: February 05, 2020, 06:52:03 PM »

I really liked my Wii U, BUT! I bought it in 2014 for $200 refurb just as all the good stuff was coming out and before ps4 and x1 really had a bunch of good games and also never owned a wii. So for me, it had a ton of good stuff I had never played.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7649 on: February 05, 2020, 08:17:47 PM »
I liked the Wii U. It coincided with the period when my kids were born and grew up so I didn't have much time for games and the time I did have was always intermittent or disrupted.

The first party output was actually phenomenal and provided me with plenty of high-quality gaming. The types of games Nintendo were making were perfect for small doses which meant that I could play for 5-20 minutes and then turn it off to go do something for the kids.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7650 on: February 05, 2020, 09:15:30 PM »
Wii only
Spud

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7651 on: February 05, 2020, 09:20:07 PM »
Was it BC with the cube threw custom firmware?

Svejk

« Reply #7652 on: February 05, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »
Wii U runs Dios Mios just fine.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7653 on: February 05, 2020, 10:16:01 PM »
Was it BC with the cube threw custom firmware?
yes via homebrew channel but the drive can't read gc discs so you have to use isos

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7654 on: February 06, 2020, 07:27:15 AM »
Persona 5 Scramble demo is up on the J-eShop.
ど助平

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #7655 on: February 06, 2020, 05:42:17 PM »
I love my Splatoon Switch but that Animal Crossing one looks amazing  :lawd

Also, Im scared to check, but I have a feeling Im over 100 hours with Asphalt
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7656 on: February 06, 2020, 05:58:05 PM »
Was Wii U BC with Wii/GC?
It couldn't because it couldn't read the small disks and you couldn't connect the controllers but I believe a fully functional GC BC was in the Wii OS it ran.
🤴

james

« Reply #7657 on: February 06, 2020, 05:59:11 PM »
Was Wii U BC with Wii/GC?
It couldn't because it couldn't read the small disks and you couldn't connect the controllers but I believe a fully functional GC BC was in the Wii OS it ran.

Apparently people got it working. This video is useless though, just someone talking about how cool it is

kingv

« Reply #7658 on: February 07, 2020, 08:34:36 AM »
Iirc, the GameCube mini discs, apart from being mini (which may not have been a problem, since CD players were able to read mini cds in the 90s) also had some other weird copy protection shit to prevent piracy. I think one of those things was the discs spun the opposite direction as a normal DVD.

I bet Benji can either confirm or correct.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7659 on: February 07, 2020, 09:03:02 AM »
You can play Game Cube games on the Wii U, but only rips via a modded system.

Iirc, the GameCube mini discs, apart from being mini (which may not have been a problem, since CD players were able to read mini cds in the 90s) also had some other weird copy protection shit to prevent piracy. I think one of those things was the discs spun the opposite direction as a normal DVD.

I bet Benji can either confirm or correct.

Didn't matter much- there was a way to play pirated games, even back then, via tunneling to a PC with the broadband adapter.  :lol
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #7660 on: February 07, 2020, 09:20:45 AM »
Ah yes the BBA chicanery
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7661 on: February 07, 2020, 09:33:40 AM »
Amazing how Datel and their Action Reply releases is what led to the copy protection on both the Dreamcast and Game Cube being defeated.  The former might have even been a big factor in the Dreamcast's downfall. 
ど助平

Occam

« Reply #7662 on: February 07, 2020, 12:45:23 PM »
Amazing how Datel and their Action Reply releases is what led to the copy protection on both the Dreamcast and Game Cube being defeated.  The former might have even been a big factor in the Dreamcast's downfall.

I've seen this claim a lot over the years, but is there actually any evidence for this? I was a big fan of Dreamcast (bought a Japanese launch model in 1998), and the way I remember it is that the system was simply crushed by PS2. The install base didn't grow quickly enough to make it viable before PS2 was released, important third party developers went to Sony's platform instead (which of course was a smash hit). And since SEGA's financial reserves were depleted by early 2000 (due to bad business decisions after Mega Drive), they had no choice but to drop Dreamcast pretty abruptly. By the time Dreamcast games could be pirated, it was already over for Sega.

I actually can't think of any system that was ever killed by piracy; in fact most best selling consoles were hacked/modified to play bootlegs. For instance, Switch was hacked ~1 year after its launch (way earlier than Dreamcast), meaning that there are some 30 million hackable Switch consoles out there (and apparently there are mod chips coming for all new "unhackable" models). It doesn't seem to hurt sales.

Chooky

« Reply #7663 on: February 07, 2020, 01:44:31 PM »
I'd think PSP was definitely "killed" by piracy. the system lasted for a long time ofc, but i remember software sales were very low for most of the system's life.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7664 on: February 07, 2020, 02:00:55 PM »

I've seen this claim a lot over the years, but is there actually any evidence for this? I was a big fan of Dreamcast (bought a Japanese launch model in 1998), and the way I remember it is that the system was simply crushed by PS2. The install base didn't grow quickly enough to make it viable before PS2 was released, important third party developers went to Sony's platform instead (which of course was a smash hit). And since SEGA's financial reserves were depleted by early 2000 (due to bad business decisions after Mega Drive), they had no choice but to drop Dreamcast pretty abruptly. By the time Dreamcast games could be pirated, it was already over for Sega.

I actually can't think of any system that was ever killed by piracy; in fact most best selling consoles were hacked/modified to play bootlegs. For instance, Switch was hacked ~1 year after its launch (way earlier than Dreamcast), meaning that there are some 30 million hackable Switch consoles out there (and apparently there are mod chips coming for all new "unhackable" models). It doesn't seem to hurt sales.

I'm sure that it certainly didn't help!  The Action Replay is definitely what opened the door for all things Dreamcast Piracy and it quickly got to the point where people could make their own boot discs to play whatever, then IIRC it got to the point where you didn't even need a boot disc and could just make burns that ran like normal.  I was working retail at the time and saw the sharp decline in sales happen when boot discs were a thing.  The boss used to even sell the discs for five bucks a piece (lol) as a way to play the Japanese games we sold.  We had regulars who stopped buying DC games "mysteriously" after this.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7665 on: February 07, 2020, 02:01:42 PM »
I'd think PSP was definitely "killed" by piracy. the system lasted for a long time ofc, but i remember software sales were very low for most of the system's life.

And yet other consoles that had widespread piracy like the DS still did great.  But I agree that it had to have played a big part like with the Dreamcast.

I wonder if it would have been as bad with the PS1 had Sony not removed the I/O port from later revisions.  But mod chips were certainly plenty popular back then- there was even a store in the area who "specialized in installing special chips to 'enhance' PS1s to play their 'special' silver-backed games," lol.  People would be so shocked or pissed off when they tried to come to us to sell their worthless CD-Rs.  One of the guys who worked there came in once to ask if we wanted to partner up and when I told him I was pretty sure the boss didn't want to get involved with piracy, he was like "what do you mean, 'piracy?'"  LOL.  Those were the days.  :lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 02:07:47 PM by bork »
ど助平

james

« Reply #7666 on: February 07, 2020, 06:30:48 PM »
Yeah everyone I knew with a PSone had a binder full of CD-R games.

I scoffed at them behind my large collection of 100% Authentic Nintendo Cartridges

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7667 on: February 07, 2020, 06:55:28 PM »
When Dreamcast piracy hit big it was already dead.
In the end it was the call of Peter Moore who simply couldn't make the numbers work anymore.
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7668 on: February 08, 2020, 02:53:29 AM »
The PS2 hype was really like nothing ever seen before or since. Dreamcast was dead in the water unfortunately. Nothing could have saved it.
Spud

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #7669 on: February 08, 2020, 06:27:01 AM »
The Dreamcast had a very strong start in the US and then completely failed. I’m talking by Spring 2000, months before PS2 launched in the US. The games just weren’t that compelling to anyone outside of hardcore Segafags like me. I think a couple years ago I found some old NPDs and posted them here. Major releases like Crazy Taxi would sell a couple hundred thousand copies in the first month but then only a couple thousand the second month. Even if the PS2 never existed or released in 2001, the Dreamcast likely would have died no later. Sega just did not have the ability to support a major console anymore. I don’t think the Dreamcast would have been remotely competitive with anything released past 2001.

Loved the Dreamcast and was there day one but realistically it never stood a chance.
🍆🍆

Chooky

« Reply #7670 on: February 08, 2020, 06:51:41 AM »
that's always the weirdest thing about the DC to me - for how much we talk about it, it was big for like one holiday season and then it was dust. nowadays we have individual titles that are supported longer than the dreamcast was.

james

« Reply #7671 on: February 08, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »
Tennis 2k2 is still goat

What's crazy is that some of the player roster is still relevant

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7672 on: February 08, 2020, 03:22:56 PM »
the textures in sonic adventure were  :lawd

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7673 on: February 08, 2020, 03:50:12 PM »
Can the hacked Wii U play Wii Imports from the disc?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7674 on: February 08, 2020, 03:52:10 PM »
 ;)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #7675 on: February 08, 2020, 04:34:12 PM »
that's always the weirdest thing about the DC to me - for how much we talk about it, it was big for like one holiday season and then it was dust. nowadays we have individual titles that are supported longer than the dreamcast was.

Dreamcast in hindsight had a lot of flaws. It was supposed to be the ultimate arcade console but it was missing a bunch of Model 3 and Naomi games that seemed like no brainers to port. Shit, Naomi was Dreamcast hardware and many games on the platform never made it to Dreamcast (Slashout, Planet Harriers, etc). Additionally, the port of Virtua Fighter 3 was weak and it was one of Sega’s most prominent franchises at the time. In some ways Sega worked hard and other times it was that good old fashioned 32X/Saturn-era Sega incompetence.

None of these games would have saved the Dreamcast by any means but Sega couldn’t help but half ass the one good thing it did have going for them. Oh well. Still waiting for U2K Tha Greate$t to relaunch the Dreamcast with his 4 disc GTA clone.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 06:39:33 AM by Olivia Wilde Homo »
🍆🍆

Occam

« Reply #7676 on: February 08, 2020, 07:37:51 PM »
Was really hoping for this to come to Dreamcast back then:

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7677 on: February 08, 2020, 09:16:43 PM »
It was more or less the holiday cycle of things.
One thing would be popular for a holiday cycle and then it would be on to the next.
In my experience on average people would have like 3 - 8 games for a system.

It never hit the 20+ games per system until PS2/Xbox/GameCube.
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7678 on: February 10, 2020, 10:30:08 PM »
Bunch of old Double Dragon and Kunio-kun games are coming out on Switch next week:

Below is the full list of bundled games. Those marked with an asterisk (*) are available outside of Japan for the first time.

Double Dragon
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones
Renegade
Super Dodge Ball
River City Ransom
Crash’n the Boys Street Challenge
Nekketsu Renegade Kunio-kun*
Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club*
Downtown Nekketsu Story*
Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club – Soccer Story*
Downtown Nekketsu March Super-Awesome Field Day!*