Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5447442 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Fake Fake News Awards
« Reply #13140 on: January 19, 2018, 12:59:38 PM »
NEW FISA COURT ABUSES COULD BE THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN OUR LIFE TIME :gddr5

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13141 on: January 19, 2018, 01:50:54 PM »
NEW FISA COURT ABUSES COULD BE THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN OUR LIFE TIME :gddr5

THE GHOST OF OBUMMER CONTINUES TO HAUNT AMERICA FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE
dog

kingv

« Reply #13142 on: January 19, 2018, 02:00:41 PM »
I believe you meant FROM KENYA

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #13143 on: January 19, 2018, 02:12:14 PM »
“Right now, a number of state laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change,”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-flubs-abortion-speech-its-wrong-for-babies-to-born-in-ninth-month

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #13144 on: January 19, 2018, 02:23:21 PM »
Basically, trump was never around when his kids were born.
©ZH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13145 on: January 19, 2018, 02:41:52 PM »
Mitch has gone full The Joker

Children's health insurance or immigrants
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #13146 on: January 19, 2018, 03:07:40 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #13147 on: January 19, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/954338741296001025
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/954364920459603969

guess we'll see in a few hours  :doge
Limbaugh kinda slipped up near the end of his show and more or less said that it was just this*. Guess Strozk had more texts/e-mails than originally thought which upset Nunes, and there may be a third person who had a few similar anti-Trump texts.

It's stuff like this that really makes you start to lose faith in the GOP and the oversight role of the Congress.

*He was more upset about some anti-Apple bias happening in the TECH media and that was like the last hour of his show. :lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13148 on: January 19, 2018, 03:34:52 PM »
Mitch has gone full The Joker

(Image removed from quote.)

Children's health insurance or immigrants

Why is it up to Democrats to sacrifice DACA to get CHIP when the very stable genius President already tweeted that he wanted CHIP? Are we just supposed to believe that he didn't know what he was talking about and probably forgot about this talking point 5 minutes after he said it?  ???
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13149 on: January 19, 2018, 03:49:11 PM »
*4 weeks later*

"In order to keep the military funded, all public parks have been sold to the TRUMP Organization. Ivanka Trump promises to make the natural parks of America 'great again' but also emphasizes the private sector who played a part in the $20 billion deal.
Apple and Facebook have announced they have interest to rent 40,000 square miles of former public property for advertising. The Coca Cola company will open up Diet Coke stands."

*5 weeks later*

"Public schools closed last week as the funding ran out. Tifanny Trump and Mike Pence today announced a plan to build 'Little Learning Houses' where only male 'Apprentices of God' can learn the trades of making deals and hard work.
Young women can attend the Trump Organization's own 'University of Hotties' ran by Kanye West and Michael Cohen but the standards of getting into the program are tough."

*2 months later*

"It has now been 60 days since the government shutdown. Today The TRUMP Organization announced it has completed replacing all law enforcement with TRUMPO's , friendly neighborhood watchers. Former cops have enlisted en masse and like that they are getting paid more for less work. TRUMPO's don't have to file paperwork, instead they can shoot, taser or drive over criminals on-sight."

*3 months later*

"Democrats protest the rapid decline of public services as the water works have just been signed over to Haliburton and Elon Musk has bought most of the WMD arsenal of the US military. Mitch told the Democrats last night a deal could be made but they had to make a choice. 'The government has been defunded for so long that we are running on fumes here. The Democrats will have to decide between public Hospitals or Food stamps for homeless people' "

🤴

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

benjipwns

« Reply #13151 on: January 19, 2018, 04:04:24 PM »
The current MI Attorney General, who is running for Governor, and his potential GOP successor both told police groups today that they want to crack down on the meth epidemic by increasing the number of potential ingredients that purchasing will alert the police to so that police can be prepared to respond. :american

Also the state's allowance of medical marijuana, the gateway drug of choice, may have led to this epidemic.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13152 on: January 19, 2018, 04:11:30 PM »
You shouldn't ask "do you support the Joker or not?". You should ask the right questions to see what people really think.

:doge
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #13153 on: January 19, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »
HANNITY SAYS THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY IN HISTORY, THIS WILL MAKE WATERGATE SEEM LIKE NOTHING, THIS IS PROOF OF OBAMA'S ENDLESSLY POLITICAL ADMINISTRATION

Boredfrom

« Reply #13154 on: January 19, 2018, 04:16:48 PM »
You shouldn't ask "do you support the Joker or not?". You should ask the right questions to see what people really think.

The Shutdown doesn’t end the DACA.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13155 on: January 19, 2018, 04:18:37 PM »
HANNITY SAYS THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY IN HISTORY, THIS WILL MAKE WATERGATE SEEM LIKE NOTHING, THIS IS PROOF OF OBAMA'S ENDLESSLY POLITICAL ADMINISTRATION
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

But first and ad about car insurance and prostate pills. An Iowa man put up a Trump 1 year anniversary sign at his store and breaking tonight, Debt Ceiling, why doesn't Mexico pay our debts.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #13156 on: January 19, 2018, 04:18:48 PM »
responding to people who should know better who aren't working but instead posting chains of fretting over SEAN HANNITY's REVEALS by making sly comments wondering about the "theories I heard" regarding Obama-Trump-Putin collusion to stop their joint-enemy Hillary that hopefully only ever consisted of me trying to push this theory on GAF last year :pitbull

also, gonna start using pitbull instead of doge

nachobro

• Live Más

benjipwns

« Reply #13159 on: January 19, 2018, 04:39:16 PM »

DEMONRATS ANNIHILATED, EAT IT CHUCK YOU SCHUMER SHUTDOWNERS, SPITTIN HOT FIRE AT OBUMMER

Nola

« Reply #13160 on: January 19, 2018, 04:48:09 PM »

Polls also show that people will blame Trump and the GOP for a shutdown:

Forty-eight percent of those surveyed said they'll blame the president and the GOP if a shutdown could not be averted by the deadline midnight Friday, while only 28 percent said they'll fault the Democrats. Eighteen percent of voters said they'll blame the White House, Republicans and Democrats equally.

What is the end game of his threat exactly? Government shuts down and he lets both of the hostages(CHIP and Dreamers) die as retribution? I'm sure that will play well long-term  :neogaf

Boredfrom

« Reply #13161 on: January 19, 2018, 04:51:57 PM »

Polls also show that people will blame Trump and the GOP for a shutdown:

Forty-eight percent of those surveyed said they'll blame the president and the GOP if a shutdown could not be averted by the deadline midnight Friday, while only 28 percent said they'll fault the Democrats. Eighteen percent of voters said they'll blame the White House, Republicans and Democrats equally.

What is the end game of his threat exactly? Government shuts down and he lets both of the hostages(CHIP and Dreamers) die as retribution? I'm sure that will play well long-term  :neogaf

I suppose that’s why they are pushing the new Nunes conspiracy in twitter or the turtle doing a vague ass thread. They are working with nothing

benjipwns

« Reply #13164 on: January 19, 2018, 05:23:31 PM »
I don't think Trump or the White House actually is the one making a real threat here, he spent the last few weeks making all these deals on this stuff or at least trying to make deals, he's caving some on DACA, on board for CHIP. The House has passed a bundle of things, including various continuing resolutions to punt past DACA.

It's McConnell trying to play a hand he doesn't have the votes for, with arguably Schumer doing the same thing in reverse. Only Schumer has the advantage of only needing 41 votes even though he seemingly doesn't want the position he's taking.

It's practically the same thing McConnell and Reid pulled with the names and numbers jumbled up. The White House and the House came to that temporary agreement and the Senate was like lol nope, and yet there seemed like there was a vote count for the Senators that would have passed it, and lots of anonymous sources pointed at the leaderships playing games.

Then the Senate always finds some bloc to go around leadership and ruin both their hands. Wasn't there a GANG OF SOME NUMBER in that instance? Lindsey Graham is apparently trying to form one. I can't remember how many times they've done these in regards to immigration that the leaderships have bottled up, which is why this is getting painted as DACA preserved for a hellscape anarchy vs. functioning beautiful great again government.

benjipwns

« Reply #13165 on: January 19, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »
Does Putinleaks know that emptywheel is totally not one of their paid propaganda agencies like The Intercept?!?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or did they link them just to tank the server?
 :putin
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #13166 on: January 19, 2018, 05:35:53 PM »

from the replies to that wikileaks tweet

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #13167 on: January 19, 2018, 05:43:09 PM »

from the replies to that wikileaks tweet

Not detailed enough.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #13168 on: January 19, 2018, 05:54:27 PM »
That's my favorite because Obama is on it twice.
vin

Tasty

« Reply #13169 on: January 19, 2018, 05:57:20 PM »
"Fast & Furious"??

benjipwns

« Reply #13170 on: January 19, 2018, 05:57:36 PM »
so is Susan Rice;

but neither of their lines connect :thinking

edit: and Comey!

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #13171 on: January 19, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »
Speaking of, I found out about the q-anon conspiracy stuff the other day. Yikes.

benjipwns

« Reply #13172 on: January 19, 2018, 06:00:09 PM »
i actually most like that the main part of the chart is connecting the two Attorneys General to the Department of Justice

but they didn't connect anything else like the FBI to it

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #13173 on: January 19, 2018, 06:01:20 PM »
so is Susan Rice;

but neither of their lines connect :thinking

edit: and Comey!
That's how they keep out of trouble, by having body doubles.
vin

benjipwns

« Reply #13174 on: January 19, 2018, 06:01:47 PM »
Speaking of, I found out about the q-anon conspiracy stuff the other day. Yikes.
thanks

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #13175 on: January 19, 2018, 06:02:10 PM »
Mueller's ALSO on there twice.

benjipwns

« Reply #13176 on: January 19, 2018, 06:03:22 PM »
but the second time Mueller is connected to Comey, when he isn't the first time?!? :thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #13177 on: January 19, 2018, 06:04:32 PM »
they drew a line from Hillary Clinton to both Susan Rice's but didn't draw another line to Benghazi smh

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #13178 on: January 19, 2018, 06:07:24 PM »
They gave Obama a connection to himself!

I like to imagine someone staring at the chart up to that point, knowing that there's something they're missing, then... bingo. He draws a line from Obama to Obama, everything falling into place.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #13179 on: January 19, 2018, 06:11:24 PM »

bent

benjipwns

« Reply #13180 on: January 19, 2018, 06:17:36 PM »
jeez they didn't connect Hillary to the State Department either

no wonder the Democrats always get away with their crimes, nobody can draw proper charts that the American people won't have questions about

kingv

« Reply #13181 on: January 19, 2018, 06:18:35 PM »
thanks

Holy crap! Holy crap!

9 minutes is exactly how off the plane would be if Trump weighed 300 lbs but the plane manifest only accounted for 239 lbs!!!!

benjipwns

« Reply #13182 on: January 19, 2018, 06:25:46 PM »

are the random usb dis and re-connection sounds a secret signal code?!? i'm trying to match with my one-time use scratchpad but getting nothing

kingv

« Reply #13183 on: January 19, 2018, 06:30:20 PM »
I know the shark week thing has kind of been mentioned but I had never read the actual quote. That gorilla channel shot hit closer to home than I would have thought!

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/954333950058606592

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13184 on: January 19, 2018, 06:32:53 PM »
Q-Anon is the best, next to the theory that some 4chan troll made the Russian dossier.

Something I would actually believe.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13185 on: January 19, 2018, 06:55:14 PM »
"Fast & Furious"??

May be missing a joke here but Fast & Furious was an ATF program to sell under cover supposedly traceable weapons on the illegal market, including to Mexican criminals. IIRC the tracking systems didn't work properly so all it ended doing was the US government supplying hyper violent gangs in Mexico (you can imagine how pleased the authorities were when they learnt about it). One of the guns was used to kill or injure an US border patrol officer. The program was revealed to the public under Obama (possibly started at his administration behest ? Someone should know here).
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #13186 on: January 19, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »
"Fast & Furious"??

May be missing a joke here but Fast & Furious was an ATF program to sell under cover supposedly traceable weapons on the illegal market, including to Mexican criminals. IIRC the tracking systems didn't work properly so all it ended doing was the US government supplying hyper violent gangs in Mexico (you can imagine how pleased the authorities were when they learnt about it). One of the guns was used to kill or injure an US border patrol officer. The program was revealed to the public under Obama (possibly started at his administration behest ? Someone should know here).

I remember that. Oh boy people were mad here.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13187 on: January 19, 2018, 08:25:28 PM »
I think Fast & Furious was started at the tail end of the Bush years [or some form of it] and was mostly the product of the local ATF supervisors.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13188 on: January 19, 2018, 08:37:23 PM »
The first fast and furious movie came out in 2001, iirc.
©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #13189 on: January 19, 2018, 08:37:39 PM »
I think Fast & Furious was started at the tail end of the Bush years [or some form of it] and was mostly the product of the local ATF supervisors.

The F&F 1-3 were during the Bush years. :ohhh

Tasty

« Reply #13190 on: January 19, 2018, 08:37:53 PM »
Dam u joe

benjipwns

« Reply #13191 on: January 19, 2018, 09:13:46 PM »
Fast and Furious, like but much more than Benghazi, had an arguable scandal at its core but the GOP wasn't interested in it because it would distract away from the flimsy political charges they were attempting to use it for. And because they mostly supported the underlying actions.

The GOP wanted to paint Obama as using it for political purposes to enact gun control and also that illegal immigrants and Mexican gangs (which are all immigrants) were involved and connected to Obama and Holder who according to my sources may have held jobs in the Obama Administration alongside Hillary Clinton. The GOP didn't care that the entire plan was premised around deliberately releasing guns into a foreign nation with no plans to even have a way to track them. An even stupider version of a stupid plan the Bush Admin began with. The dummies even started arresting the buyers because they thought they'd know the ins and outs of secretive cartels and weren't just dudes hired as go-betweens like the ATF was running the other way. Obama and Holder were stupid for claiming executive privilege and withholding documents from Congress to protect the Bush Administration, DEA and specific ATF offices. Especially since the whole thing was more or less already known!

The ass covering Administrations do for each other is so heartwarming and fuzzy it makes you just all patriotic all over. :american

« Reply #13192 on: January 19, 2018, 10:12:40 PM »

GG GOP, full control and still find a way to screw up.  :neogaf

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #13193 on: January 19, 2018, 10:53:39 PM »
Was the Iraq War really about preserving the international privatization of oil resources? Because if that's true, why don't we invade Norway?
每天生气

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #13194 on: January 19, 2018, 11:00:41 PM »
Was the Iraq War really about preserving the international privatization of oil resources? Because if that's true, why don't we invade Norway?

It should have been about sharks.

benjipwns

« Reply #13195 on: January 19, 2018, 11:17:56 PM »
Cold. Also it's difficult moving units around properly where there's ice on the map.

Pwnz

« Reply #13196 on: January 20, 2018, 12:11:51 AM »
I can't believe killary shut down the government.  :trumps

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #13197 on: January 20, 2018, 12:14:16 AM »
congrats on finally taking down the government benji

benjipwns

« Reply #13199 on: January 20, 2018, 12:23:39 AM »
congrats on finally taking down the government benji
i have to say i was shocked after my presentation when Chuck Schumer broke the silence and said "well, your logic is completely impeccable, the state truly is the source of all our major conflicts in society, as the people's representatives we have to do what's best" and they left