Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1411515 times)

skullstorm

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #11940 on: November 04, 2019, 04:46:39 PM »
Or her dad  :-*

Oblivion

« Reply #11941 on: November 04, 2019, 10:28:17 PM »

Also are there times when your mom or her rents are out?

dunno about hers, but there's a zero percent chance of that happening with my mom. she doesn't work or do anything else outside the house

Just slip some sleeping pills into the old folks food and get cracking.

she is very unfortunately, pretty much immune to sleeping pills

Oblivion

« Reply #11942 on: November 04, 2019, 11:06:09 PM »
to be clear, we do have quite a few options, as some have already mentioned here, but for me, my main concern is if they'll be acceptable enough to the point where it doesn't become a hassle. cause really, you can't beat having your own place where the meter isn't running.

Oblivion

« Reply #11943 on: November 04, 2019, 11:12:09 PM »
also, too. y'all might think i'm lame, but she's been texting me stuff like 'i've been thinking about you all day' and i've got the biggest, goofiest smile on my face  :D

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11944 on: November 04, 2019, 11:32:52 PM »
Just gonna say that woman don’t pine for sex as much as men. If she lives with her parents she’s probably used to it anyway. I think you’ll have to control yourself more than anything. January’s not that far (though I’d say not having sex at least once before then is insane).

bluemax

« Reply #11945 on: November 04, 2019, 11:53:10 PM »
also, too. y'all might think i'm lame, but she's been texting me stuff like 'i've been thinking about you all day' and i've got the biggest, goofiest smile on my face  :D

Nah dude, I've been getting this lately too. And maybe its just been so long since I was in any kind of relationship but I enjoy the fuck out of it.

Just gonna say that woman don’t pine for sex as much as men. If she lives with her parents she’s probably used to it anyway. I think you’ll have to control yourself more than anything. January’s not that far (though I’d say not having sex at least once before then is insane).

Depends on the women, but maybe I just always end up with girls who are way hornier than me.
NO

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11946 on: November 04, 2019, 11:54:25 PM »
:comeon

Don't think thats true.

Oblivion

« Reply #11947 on: November 04, 2019, 11:55:28 PM »
Just gonna say that woman don’t pine for sex as much as men.

you know, that's what the conventional wisdom is, but i remain skeptical. i feel like it would be more accurate to say that women don't EXPRESS their desire to have sex as much as men do, but want to be engaged in it just as much. at least, that's what my anecdotal experience tells me anyway  :doge

BisMarckie

« Reply #11948 on: November 05, 2019, 05:38:39 AM »
Just gonna say that woman don’t pine for sex as much as men.

Maybe not with you :ufup

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #11949 on: November 05, 2019, 05:48:58 AM »
Just hire hotels and plan weekend trips for smashing until January EZ PZ.

EightBitNate

« Reply #11950 on: November 05, 2019, 07:39:01 AM »
Really I don’t know how you could argue that women are hornier than men. Most women don’t masturbate everyday or cheat just for sex.

Gay men literally have an app for meeting up to fuck each other. The closest thing to Grindr for straight men is Tinder, and even then a majority of the women on the app aren’t looking for sex only. Stats show gay men have way more sex than straight men, and that’s because women are way less eager to have sex than men are.

EightBitNate

« Reply #11951 on: November 05, 2019, 10:08:38 AM »
Really I don’t know how you could argue that women are hornier than men. Most women don’t masturbate everyday or cheat just for sex.

Gay men literally have an app for meeting up to fuck each other. The closest thing to Grindr for straight men is Tinder, and even then a majority of the women on the app aren’t looking for sex only. Stats show gay men have way more sex than straight men, and that’s because women are way less eager to have sex than men are.

Pretty much every study confirms men have a higher sex drive for sure;  think about sex more, masturbate more, etc.

But I'd like to see a study of how that plays out when 2 people are in a long term relationship;  heard the girlfriends of the horniest horn dogs complain that their man doesn't want to fuck enough.   Men get bored with a single partner I think more easily.

I think for women the sex is more about the person it’s with rather than the feeling.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #11952 on: November 05, 2019, 11:07:59 AM »
if only there were women we could ask

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11953 on: November 05, 2019, 11:10:05 AM »
Hold on I think we need another male perspective first

Women are more sexual, they’re also (on the whole) classier about it than men. Thanks for coming to my ted talk

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #11954 on: November 05, 2019, 11:19:06 AM »
to be clear, we do have quite a few options, as some have already mentioned here, but for me, my main concern is if they'll be acceptable enough to the point where it doesn't become a hassle. cause really, you can't beat having your own place where the meter isn't running.

I'll let you guys crash at my place. I'll invoke jus primae noctis though :phil

Or her dad  :-*

Tasty

« Reply #11955 on: November 05, 2019, 12:51:20 PM »
Women don't get boners so I'm sure they're less inclined to just crank one out for the sake of it, in that sense I can probably see women masturbating less than men, and that translating to less sexual activity overall. And even then, they may masturbate fewer times than men but I wonder if the session length makes up for it.

However, when talking intercourse, I have no doubts women generally are as thirsty as men. Society makes it difficult for them to pursue it as aggressively, though.

"Yeah but gay guys." The culture of modern male homosexual promiscuity is the result of many different factors, of which biology is only a part. I do have thoughts on this too.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #11956 on: November 05, 2019, 01:10:39 PM »
Women don't get boners so I'm sure they're less inclined to just crank one out for the sake of it, in that sense I can probably see women masturbating less than men, and that translating to less sexual activity overall. And even then, they may masturbate fewer times than men but I wonder if the session length makes up for it.
Ask your sister about syntribation.

Tasty

« Reply #11957 on: November 05, 2019, 01:21:09 PM »
Ask your sister about syntribation.

Hah. I guess I meant in the sense of masturbating to orgasm (cranking one out.)

But masturbating without completion is legit I guess, even if I (as a man) don't understand it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Blue balls are a bitch.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #11958 on: November 05, 2019, 01:44:58 PM »
I guess it evens out if you can do it whenever, provided you're sitting.

A girl I used to know said she'd love to do it on public transport. :shaq

Clockwork5

« Reply #11959 on: November 05, 2019, 02:58:41 PM »
No wonder women are leaving this place in droves.
 :quark

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11960 on: November 05, 2019, 02:59:48 PM »
wonder woman is DC not disney  ::)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11961 on: November 05, 2019, 03:03:37 PM »
it's more about how we express our desires.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11962 on: November 05, 2019, 03:06:31 PM »
©@©™

Oblivion

« Reply #11964 on: November 06, 2019, 05:26:51 PM »
Oh btw, she's texting me on her own now. :rejoice

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #11965 on: November 06, 2019, 06:08:08 PM »
trip to melbourne went a fair bit better than i anticipated. quite idyllic. great house, a few really good parties in the city and she took me to a retreat a few hrs out of the city. saw a kookaburra outside my window one morning just knocking on a log then flew up into a tree and started hooting like a baboon with it's mate. so strange. felt like seeing a real life pokemon. weird looking fuckers. wombats too, so slow but apparently they can crank up to 40kph and smash you with their claws if they feel threatened. no spideys or snakes though.

very early days, but we're now exclusivo and doing a long distance thing with the goal of a move early next year. overall one of the best holidays ive had :heartbeat

feeling
◕‿◕

Clockwork5

« Reply #11966 on: November 06, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »
That’s good news. I was wondering a bit about the one sided contact initiation. That can introduce a lot of doubt in the beginning stages of dating. Idk, sometimes you start wondering if they even think about you throughout the day and such.  I’m glad things are becoming more balanced for you.

As for me, I’m leaving a week from tomorrow to make the cross country move to live with my gf. I have been getting all my shit sorted out (not that much tbh) and saying my goodbyes. I’m starting to have some deep regret about not staying as close to friends as I should have and not spending enough time with my family... I’m sure in this regard I would be beating myself up to some degree even if I had spent more time with them, it’s never enough I guess.

I’m still like “holy fucking shit I can’t believe this is actually happening” levels of excited about the whole thing. I’m just i bit melancholy right now about everything I’m leaving behind. 

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #11967 on: November 07, 2019, 10:29:44 AM »
That’s good news. I was wondering a bit about the one sided contact initiation. That can introduce a lot of doubt in the beginning stages of dating. Idk, sometimes you start wondering if they even think about you throughout the day and such.  I’m glad things are becoming more balanced for you.

As for me, I’m leaving a week from tomorrow to make the cross country move to live with my gf. I have been getting all my shit sorted out (not that much tbh) and saying my goodbyes. I’m starting to have some deep regret about not staying as close to friends as I should have and not spending enough time with my family... I’m sure in this regard I would be beating myself up to some degree even if I had spent more time with them, it’s never enough I guess.

I’m still like “holy fucking shit I can’t believe this is actually happening” levels of excited about the whole thing. I’m just i bit melancholy right now about everything I’m leaving behind.

Sounds like a lot of doubt about the move, just basically try to make your peace with it, as you're moving for a better life, it's no ones fault really just how it goes leaving the nest.

Hopefully you're not too far away so can have trips and see them all on holidays etc if you want to, with video calling etc now it's not as bad as it used to be anyway so you'll be fine.

Just think of all the action you're gonna get once you move.

I've been engaged a week, it's been pretty cool lots of cards and gifts etc, although mostly aimed at my partner the flowers etc, but hell I guess that's kinda how this stuff works right?

Although a mad amount of people have been asking for a date already, I'm kinda like, well gotta move first then we'll sort it out. People are weird I guess.

Oblivion

« Reply #11968 on: November 09, 2019, 05:24:44 PM »
today is date #3 with the ladyfriend. we're going to have ramen (restaurant variety, just to be clear) for dinner and then go see Parasite

ever since date #2, she's been like 100 times more playful and flirty. i might actually get some action tonight  8)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11969 on: November 09, 2019, 05:58:29 PM »
Trying Hinge because why not ? It was long not available here. Looks fairly high society, not sure I fit in but we'll see. The Tinder Bumble combo is doing nothing for me anyway.
ὕβρις

Oblivion

« Reply #11970 on: November 10, 2019, 03:16:56 PM »
status report on date #3:

.... THE BEST ONE SO FAR! :rock :rock :rock

we had dinner and a movie and coffee (all of which went great), but no one really cares about that so i'll get to the good stuff. she was really shy for the first two dates, but yesterday, she totally unleashed her wild side. we hung out in her car for several hours making out and groping/fondling each other.  (she has this cute/quirky way of kissing that is super fucking hot)  It got pretty steamy real quick and she said that the only reason she didn't rip off my clothes right then and there was cause she didn't want to get fined for public indecency. She all but demanded that we have sex the next time we see each other. :rejoice

I legitimately haven't been this happy in a long, LONG time.  :)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11971 on: November 10, 2019, 04:20:14 PM »
2019 is wild because my wife doesn’t want to be romantically involved anymore, wants to be married, and wants to live on the same property but build a second residence on it. My last shred of dignity is telling me to burn it all down and chase bank is there in app offering me a 220k pre-approved mortgage. Like who is taking advantage of me more, America?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11972 on: November 10, 2019, 04:22:23 PM »
 :-\

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11973 on: November 10, 2019, 04:25:16 PM »
Right, dude? Like, I knew I was a piece of shit but karma is out here trying to prove it or something

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11974 on: November 10, 2019, 04:26:26 PM »
she wants to be married to you but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you? Lol.
每天生气

Ghoul

« Reply #11975 on: November 10, 2019, 04:29:45 PM »
Get the fuck out of there cats before she breaks both your ankles
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:47:05 PM by Ghoul »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11976 on: November 10, 2019, 04:32:51 PM »

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #11977 on: November 10, 2019, 04:33:12 PM »
sell da house, get da money. you can get another dream home that doesn't come attached to a nightmare.
◕‿◕

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11978 on: November 10, 2019, 04:39:41 PM »
she wants to be married to you but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you? Lol.

Fucking, right? I’m never dating a leo again. Like, that’s not

Okay left a post open again, is this fun for you reader? Or just disorientating

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11979 on: November 10, 2019, 04:42:19 PM »
sell da house, get da money. you can get another dream home that doesn't come attached to a nightmare.

Right? Chase has my ass, dude at the bar just bought a cAbin for 94k. Fuckk this Leo Ass shit and yes I’m truly drunk enough to justify this weak ass typo shit

shosta

« Reply #11980 on: November 10, 2019, 04:46:42 PM »
Yeah brother, sell the house or tell her to leave.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11981 on: November 10, 2019, 04:47:33 PM »
me n shosti can move in with you, bb  :-[

shosta

« Reply #11982 on: November 10, 2019, 04:48:00 PM »
I'm bringing Bailey
每天生气

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11983 on: November 10, 2019, 04:49:08 PM »
I'm bringing Bailey

Love it, mate, you’re a wild guy, I like you

Ghoul

« Reply #11984 on: November 10, 2019, 04:49:21 PM »

Right? Chase has my ass, dude at the bar just bought a cAbin for 94k. Fuckk this Leo Ass shit and yes I’m truly drunk enough to justify this weak ass typo shit

You get drunk and the star signs come out huh? But seriously, get out of there, take all the cats and get her gone.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11985 on: November 10, 2019, 04:52:14 PM »
Thankfully, it’s been established that the cat is mine. Because that cold ....

I’m
 More bonded

2 the cat

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11986 on: November 10, 2019, 04:52:24 PM »
Busy now

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11987 on: November 10, 2019, 05:01:45 PM »
2019 is wild because my wife doesn’t want to be romantically involved anymore, wants to be married, and wants to live on the same property but build a second residence on it. My last shred of dignity is telling me to burn it all down and chase bank is there in app offering me a 220k pre-approved mortgage. Like who is taking advantage of me more, America?

Wow. Last time I was hopeful you'd have an amicable parting by the sound of it but now it feels she's way too chill about it. That's expecting too much of you and it goes way beyond the kindness and courtesy of even a model gentleman divorcee. I've been on the wrong side of this (a physical parting that overstayed reasonable delays) but I didn't feel good about it and understood it was necessary it happened ultimately. I've heard of divorcees doing that but it's hard not to think that it's inherently unhealthy most of the time.

Have you talked to her about this and how you feel ? I mean before escalating to selling the house, apparently you like the place and location.
ὕβρις

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11988 on: November 10, 2019, 05:04:18 PM »
Fuck.

Vom is the last straw. I thought maybe, just maybe I was being cool. But? If VOM the French gentleman says I’m over doing it, I really am. Why is it okay to her? This situation? It ain’t even

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11989 on: November 10, 2019, 05:13:36 PM »
Fuck.

Vom is the last straw. I thought maybe, just maybe I was being cool. But? If VOM the French gentleman says I’m over doing it, I really am. Why is it okay to her? This situation? It ain’t even

It's earlier in the day for you but sleep on it. Try to explain to her that if she's not romantically involved anymore you need a clean separation and some room. Doesn't mean you won't be supportive, fair and friendly otherwise.

I guess it would be fair that she could stay temporarily to transition out (though I guess it can be a grey area of when you patience would wear thin) but the way you frame it isn't that.
ὕβρις

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11990 on: November 10, 2019, 05:23:48 PM »
Yeah, honestly, I think that’s the deal.

Ghoul

« Reply #11991 on: November 10, 2019, 05:33:14 PM »
Be sober for the talk! Cannot stress that enough

Oblivion

« Reply #11992 on: November 10, 2019, 05:35:54 PM »
cats, you're harshing my buzz, dawg :doge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11993 on: November 10, 2019, 05:37:58 PM »
Obliv —-

Tear

D,At

@55

⤴️

Ghoul

« Reply #11994 on: November 10, 2019, 05:38:16 PM »

Go get laid you.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11995 on: November 10, 2019, 05:38:33 PM »
Be sober for the talk! Cannot stress that enough

OKAY JUDGE JUDY

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11996 on: November 10, 2019, 05:44:08 PM »
check in to a grimy motel room and deep dick that girl already, bih  ::)

one of these type rooms  :-[

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11997 on: November 10, 2019, 05:44:24 PM »
🐱 🐈
I thought I didn’t like this dude

And I don’t

But

I understand this dude and wanna let him in

Okay I’m logging off

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #11998 on: November 10, 2019, 06:10:58 PM »
Take me to pike place and duck my chode daddy

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11999 on: November 10, 2019, 07:39:12 PM »
My ex thinks I am a great girlfriend, and wasn't sure I would be too pleased about that :lol
I honestly think I am mostly over it. It's been an interesting few weeks of processing a lot of the stages of a premature (as far as my feelings are concerned) breakup, it's all pretty mundane but some of it was pretty new to me. I adore this woman and she might legit be my best friend now. I'm eager to meet someone new because I'm horny (duh) and close the last chapter for good.
ὕβρις