Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1411760 times)

Oblivion

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #12180 on: November 18, 2019, 12:33:01 PM »
Oblivion:  Ignore me then lol..  I'm paranoid by nature lol

it's all good, friendo. believe me, i'm the same way  :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12181 on: November 18, 2019, 12:41:19 PM »
In college, I had a girlfriend who insisted she was on the pill. Turns out she was on the pill but only whenever she felt like taking it.

yeah, which is why i'll never have sex without a condom (until i'm married, i guess)
:hmm

nudemacusers

« Reply #12182 on: November 18, 2019, 01:34:11 PM »
plot twist: oblivion just impregnated the deployed nudemac's fertile wife!
jody strikes again  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12183 on: November 18, 2019, 01:55:06 PM »
Team vasectomy #1!!  :awesome
que

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12184 on: November 18, 2019, 03:40:24 PM »
just spoke to her about it, and she's going to take plan B! :rock :rock :rock

i'm saved, guys! :rock :rock :rock

She's going to?

Don't want to freak you out, but the window for it to be efficient isn't exactly gigantic. And the sooner, the much better.

Oblivion

« Reply #12185 on: November 18, 2019, 03:50:30 PM »
just spoke to her about it, and she's going to take plan B! :rock :rock :rock

i'm saved, guys! :rock :rock :rock

She's going to?

Don't want to freak you out, but the window for it to be efficient isn't exactly gigantic. And the sooner, the much better.

tonight, friendo. :)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #12186 on: November 18, 2019, 04:25:07 PM »
You are already dad

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12187 on: November 18, 2019, 05:12:32 PM »
Stupid question. Are you guys splitting the cost? If you're the US they're not covered and not cheap. Just sayin' might not be a big deal to you, but you might have cost her for a lay. Might wanna offer up a dinner or something to even the scales.
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12188 on: November 18, 2019, 05:14:14 PM »
he's fucking worth every penny, puppy! oblivion ain't no cheap slut  ::)

BisMarckie

« Reply #12189 on: November 18, 2019, 05:15:03 PM »
Offer to pay for another one so you can fuck her raw again.  :rash

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #12190 on: November 18, 2019, 05:26:20 PM »
“Cool, I got next” is a great response to “I bought the plan b”

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #12191 on: November 18, 2019, 06:29:19 PM »
l m a o

also, for the record - the IUD is the most effective form of emergency contraception and after that y'all be able to go raw dog all you want  8)

but shit is $ and pretty uncomfortable for the woman at first. last partner said the feeling afterward was the worst discomfort and nausea for 48hrs she'd ever experienced.
◕‿◕

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #12192 on: November 18, 2019, 06:33:42 PM »
i got so pumped for this a few years back but nothing ever fucking eventuated  :( (seems it's still in development though?)

https://bimek.com/

def been considering putting some sperms on ice and getting a (probably) reversible snip
◕‿◕

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #12193 on: November 18, 2019, 06:35:19 PM »
+1 for the copper IUD. There's basically no chance you're getting pregnant. Busted inside for two years. :aah

I wouldn't ever recommend the hormonal IUDs though. My cousin tried it and got fat, depressed, etc. Really fucked her up. Depo shots really screwed up an ex girlfriend of mine too.
每天生气

Raist

« Reply #12194 on: November 18, 2019, 07:35:42 PM »
You can't get anyone pregnant till you reach puberty, shots.

Oblivion

« Reply #12195 on: November 19, 2019, 02:53:17 AM »
don't you need a prescription for an iud?

Stupid question. Are you guys splitting the cost? If you're the US they're not covered and not cheap. Just sayin' might not be a big deal to you, but you might have cost her for a lay. Might wanna offer up a dinner or something to even the scales.

she offered, but i said i'd cover it. also covered dinner just cause i was so happy

Clockwork5

« Reply #12196 on: November 19, 2019, 11:07:23 PM »
I now live in a new state with no job, no friends, no idea where anything is but fuck it, I live with my lady now :) Man, driving a U-haul with everything you own for 16 hours is fucking stressful. It took me 2 days to recover from the lack of sleep and inhalation of exhaust fumes. But I’m here and it really is crazy to think I’m not going back “home”. There have been a couple times in the past few days where I was mildly panicking on the inside but this girl knows me and just walks over and touches my hog in a way that says, “everything is gonna be ok”

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #12197 on: November 20, 2019, 09:15:01 AM »
I had an ex who depo made dry up like the Sahara. Fuck that shit lol

nudemacusers

« Reply #12198 on: November 20, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »
I had an ex who after taking depo basically had a year long period.   It legit was terrible on her health because tampons are basically toxic and aren't meant to be inside you every day of the year.

Luckily, that was my fetish.

(jk it was gross and honestly affected our relationship)
My wife uses a cup. Period week rolls around and ya boy drinkin

:noah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

skullstorm

« Reply #12199 on: November 20, 2019, 08:42:46 PM »
I had an ex who after taking depo basically had a year long period.   It legit was terrible on her health because tampons are basically toxic and aren't meant to be inside you every day of the year.

Luckily, that was my fetish.

(jk it was gross and honestly affected our relationship)
My wife uses a cup. Period week rolls around and ya boy drinkin

(Image removed from quote.)

:noah

Well I guess it's the least you guys can do for the environment after DOOMING THE FUCKING PLANET WITH YOUR CONSTANT BREEDING

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #12200 on: November 21, 2019, 01:34:52 AM »
I have a really old--as in 10+ years--running joke with my S.O. that her dad is a spook. This is largely based on the fact that he worked a "government job" next door to one of the world-famous intelligence agencies for years and was always stressed out about his ostensibly mundane job but tight-lipped as to why. If you ever met him you'd understand why this claim was humorous; we're definitely not talking about James Bond or Max Otto von Stierlitz here.

Anyway, for my birthday he gave me a card separate from her mom that was:

1. devoid of any words whatsoever
2. was pop up
3. was an abstract depiction of a city no one can identify

Probably the most unnerving thing I've ever received.

At this point I'm 35% certain my joke is actually true and I'm going to wake up at Stare Kiejkuty someday.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 12:31:56 PM by Kara »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12201 on: November 21, 2019, 01:40:56 AM »
"government spooks" is a spook

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #12202 on: November 21, 2019, 12:20:13 PM »
Anyone fucked a girl (or boy) born after 9/11 yet?

Fuck this isnt top of page material
:O

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12203 on: November 22, 2019, 06:50:00 AM »
Im falling for a girl at my new work who I work closely with

It was supposed to be a temp job ending in october, but has been prolonged till at least end of the year.

When our group of coworkers went out for drinks in the beginning of the temp job, she hopped on the back of my bike and I drove her home. Said hey so when are you and me gonna hang out maybe eat some cheeses ( she loves cheese ) she said well I dunno make a suggestion, then I told her Id really like that but that we perhaps better could do something after the temp job ended.

Sadly now its been prolonged by at least a few months and im dying.

Today she told me she made a sweater for a christmas competition last year which was a Die Hard sweater with Hoho now I have a machine gun on it

She made it herself and her fav christmas movie is die hard

I must court this woman
What

skullstorm

« Reply #12204 on: November 22, 2019, 09:03:00 AM »
Well you know what you must do, buy her roses and shout yippee ki yay motherfucker while you choke her out.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12205 on: November 22, 2019, 10:09:57 AM »
then I told her Id really like that but that we perhaps better could do something after the temp job ended.

:existential

I have had nothing but trouble dating women I work closely with.

I did not find the prospect of a bad date leading to a shitty workplace relationship.

I just moved to a new appartment so I need the income, more dependant on the income than on dating her..

But yeah I thought it was pretty mature of myself to even say something like that 
What

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #12206 on: November 22, 2019, 01:35:30 PM »
Sooooooooooooooo I most likely destroyed a marriage and will have to look over my shoulder for a narcissistic woman that will want to murder the fuck outta my guts for the rest of my life.

OH!

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12207 on: November 22, 2019, 01:36:16 PM »
 :drool

Raist

« Reply #12208 on: November 22, 2019, 01:57:04 PM »
Im falling for a girl at my new work who I work closely with

It was supposed to be a temp job ending in october, but has been prolonged till at least end of the year.

When our group of coworkers went out for drinks in the beginning of the temp job, she hopped on the back of my bike and I drove her home. Said hey so when are you and me gonna hang out maybe eat some cheeses ( she loves cheese ) she said well I dunno make a suggestion, then I told her Id really like that but that we perhaps better could do something after the temp job ended.

Sadly now its been prolonged by at least a few months and im dying.

Today she told me she made a sweater for a christmas competition last year which was a Die Hard sweater with Hoho now I have a machine gun on it

She made it herself and her fav christmas movie is die hard

I must court this woman

Who gives a shit about cheese and sweaters.

What's her take on choking?

mormapope

« Reply #12209 on: November 22, 2019, 02:42:09 PM »
Sooooooooooooooo I most likely destroyed a marriage and will have to look over my shoulder for a narcissistic woman that will want to murder the fuck outta my guts for the rest of my life.

Need

Details

Now!

(I’m bored)

It's all part of the falling in love with married woman saga, the emotional affair rather than a physical one. I'm a fucking feelings softboi so I look past warming signs I clearly see. I went against the advice on The Bore because love makes you make bad decisions, especially for yourself.

Some brief explanations. The husband lives a few thousand miles away in a different country, always has. They would meet up for a week or two, and then they'd go back to their own homes. They have been working on him getting citizenship here. They gave been doing this for three years.

I continued friendship with this woman. She clearly had a purpose for me fulfilling her emotional and attention needs. I'd often tell her I'm feeling suicidal, depressed, fucked up. It was usually because of how cold she was, how unsupportive she was. I tried my best to be my best for this woman, helping her out at any opportunity.

The only sexual shit we did besides cuddle was something called platonic choking. I'd choke the fuck outta her, she gets aroused and light headed, and nothing else would happen.

Anyways , she does some ice cold shit and cute off all contact instantly. Throughout these few months, I have caught her lying, manipulating information, and hiding information from many myself and many people in her life.

Her best friend has become my best friend, and we'd discover and discuss the lies she'd tell. How she would use both of us. Her best friend has been feeling their friendship slip for years and was disgusted by how her best friend was behaving, how she treated me, and how she kept this a secret from her husband.

I decided, before this dude relocates to a new country, start a new life, I need to tell him about his wife, her behavior, the emotional affair. Her best friend agreed, and would back up what I said.

I wrote a 1500 word email with accurate, exact dates and times of activities. I converted the HTML Facebook messenger chat log into a  PDF that covered a few months of chats and was 1300 pages long.

Sent the email this morning. He reads it. Threatens me that if I contact him or her, he'll go to the police. He then immediately goes to her best friend and asks if I'm telling the truth. She backs me up completely and says it's all true.

He is devestated and disgusted. He now believes everything bin that email. Everyone is disgusted by the married woman ten times over.
OH!

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #12210 on: November 22, 2019, 02:46:05 PM »
Wowie wow wow

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12211 on: November 22, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »
 :noah :noah :noah

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #12212 on: November 22, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »
The only sexual shit we did besides cuddle was something called platonic choking.

Newsfeed

nudemacusers

« Reply #12213 on: November 22, 2019, 02:51:50 PM »
Will have to check with wife to clear choking as an option while I’m away. :larry
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12214 on: November 22, 2019, 03:08:46 PM »
 :jeanluc

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #12215 on: November 22, 2019, 03:17:44 PM »
well, at least one guy here knows how to choke a bitch.

one day the face tat chekov gun will go off

Raist

« Reply #12216 on: November 22, 2019, 03:44:36 PM »
So have you fucked the best friend yet?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #12217 on: November 22, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »
mormapope, we meed to chat. You just shot to the top of the Bore Weekly Ratings.
serge

james

« Reply #12218 on: November 22, 2019, 03:58:41 PM »
WTF is the alure to platonic choking?

Like choking on my massive cock as I ram it down your throat?

Great. But thats not platonic

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12219 on: November 22, 2019, 04:02:19 PM »
Fuck Atra, Mormapope is where it's at!
que

Kara

« Reply #12220 on: November 22, 2019, 04:15:15 PM »
It's actually because they did it in a cave and she could only watch it as shadows on the wall. ::)

Oblivion

« Reply #12221 on: November 22, 2019, 05:12:39 PM »
so i didn't mention this, but i saw the ladyfriend twice in a row earlier this week and we're going to meet again on saturday (as has been the tradition for the past month or so), and things are going great.

BUT

there is one thing. granted, this has nothing to do with anything she did, but just something specifically about how i operate. this is a pretty common thing i've had in all my relationships. i'm generally very happy with who i'm dating, but after a while, i start to notice other women looking better than usual.

lemme provide an example. a couple of years ago, i dated someone who we'll call B. B was by far the hottest woman i've ever gone out with. she had an absolute killer body (i've described her as a less fit chun li in real life). she's so hot to the point that i'm like legitimately stunned i'm even dating someone like that. the only thing that would make her perfect is if her boobs were twice as big.

now, at the time, i had a co-worker, who we'll call K. K is a very conventionally attractive woman. but after i started dating B, K suddenly was on my mind a lot more at work. but here's the thing. B was SIGNIFICANTLY more attractive to me than K. boobs, ass, face (especially this), height, etc. every single visual variable you can think of, B beat K in spades. If B was a 10, K would be a 7. like, i would pick B over K 11 times out of 10. that sort of thing. wasn't even close! (the only thing K could theoretically argue being superior was her butt, but in proportion to her body. B still won out in terms of absolute ass mass).

anyway, the reason i'm mentioning this is because DESPITE everything i just told you, K started overcoming thoughts of B at work. i go in and bump into her in the kitchen and it's like 'damn, K is looking pretty good today!".

and i feel like that's happening again with the current girl i'm dating, and another co-worker, someone who on other circumstances, i wouldn't mind smashing, but is pretty much inferior to current ladyfriend in every single way.

(this is also not limited to co-workers, but just using that an example.)

anyone ever get this too, or is it just me?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12222 on: November 22, 2019, 05:20:05 PM »
Smash both  :idont
Margs

Kara

« Reply #12223 on: November 22, 2019, 05:31:15 PM »
This thread is demonic.

Oblivion

« Reply #12224 on: November 22, 2019, 05:42:22 PM »
The ramblings of someone who needs to stop thinking so much about women they aren’t fucking.

do i need to link you to some videos from jordan peterson regarding the intrinsic male need to spread their seed backed up by evolutionary psychology, SIR  :doge

james

« Reply #12225 on: November 22, 2019, 06:26:06 PM »
But she caught me on the counter
(It was platonic)
Saw me banging on the sofa
(It was platonic)
I even had her in the shower
(It was platonic)
She even caught me on camera
(It was platonic)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
(It was platonic)
Heard the words that I told her
(It was platonic)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It was platonic)
She stayed until it was over

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #12226 on: November 22, 2019, 06:54:52 PM »
It sounds like you have more hormones after you have sex and you're interpreting that as potentially a signal that you're not that into the girl you're already with. I think that's why in college, a lot of people identified as poly (or asexual) when they really meant non-committal.

Not saying that you're poly or asexual, you're just hornier than usual.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #12227 on: November 22, 2019, 07:02:58 PM »
1300 pages of FB messages in a few months? Are you Charles Dickens?
serge

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #12228 on: November 22, 2019, 07:07:03 PM »
this fucking thread :lol

bless up bore

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12229 on: November 22, 2019, 07:34:46 PM »
It was the best of pussies, it was the worst of pussies.
que

mormapope

« Reply #12230 on: November 23, 2019, 09:58:47 AM »

It was mainly due to the format when you download all your chat messages thru Facebook. About 5 or 6 messages a page.  Ends up being about 6,500 messages, and that log did not have the last month and a half. We talked everyday, from morning to sleepy time, from August 26th to November 20th.

A briefing on the husband. I've known his location the entire time, he lives in a country North of the United States. His wife is the first woman he's ever had romantically or sexually(she's a sexual freak into all sorts of dirty shit, which is an odd pairing imo). They met through videogames, playing an MMO. He's very obese, and is shorter than his wife (she's 5'2). Multiple health issues, physical and mental.

I learned more details about the husband thru the best friend. Poor fuck has been spending almost all his money on his wife, buying her gifts, helping her with bills. He splits his money for his wife and treating his depression. He quite literally is almost penniless and it's been this way for years.

He's known her for three years, married for two, and barely knows anything about her. Whether or not she was feeding me misinformation or lies, on the surface she gave me more information about herself to me than him. Way more, a shocking amount. He's going thru the chat log and is stunned by what she's told me regarding personal details.

This is going to sound harsh, he comes across as a completely gullible nerboi Manlet. He was devestated and sobbing over the information I gave him, yet he was terrified to confront his wife and asked her best friend to talk to her for him. Citing that she doesn't listen to him, he doesn't know what to do, and that she'll deflect anything he says anyways.

I keep hearing from the best friend that he believes and trusts me, but we better never see each other in real life. It's like, this fucking lil Nugget man wants to try to kick my ass, but he won't stand up for himself or his dignity regarding his wife?  :lol

Once again, harsh. But she knew right away he was a very vulnerable Target to get what she wants and to keep getting what she wants. With me, it was never monetary. She never wanted money or any type of gift from me.

Something very odd or disturbing to me is, married woman would mirror my vernacular or humor a lot. She'd be blushing and fidgety when we were together. Enamored by me.

She fucking mirrored my vernacular for my closing statement to her husband in messages to her best friend. Her best friend was expecting a torrent of anger. Instead married woman kissed her ass and said she did the right thing, how much she appreciates her, and then used exact words and grammar that I used in the email.

Obviously the husband showed her my email. Even from the fucking grave of our relationship or friendship, she pinches the crumbs I left behind and uses them to her advantage.
OH!

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #12231 on: November 23, 2019, 10:28:39 AM »
A briefing on the husband. I've known his location the entire time, he lives in a country North of the United States. His wife is the first woman he's ever had romantically or sexually(she's a sexual freak into all sorts of dirty shit, which is an odd pairing imo). They met through videogames, playing an MMO. He's very obese, and is shorter than his wife (she's 5'2). Multiple health issues, physical and mental.

I learned more details about the husband thru the best friend. Poor fuck has been spending almost all his money on his wife, buying her gifts, helping her with bills. He splits his money for his wife and treating his depression. He quite literally is almost penniless and it's been this way for years.

What's his Era username?
^_^

mormapope

« Reply #12232 on: November 23, 2019, 10:31:12 AM »

I can't believe you cucked Pat from Two Best Friend's Play

It turns out there's no short supply of broken ginger tiny big boys in Canuck land.

I've heard Pat's girlfriend was dying earlier this year or had a terrible disease? She looked quite fuckable and it's been discussed so much that she just fucks anybody but him.
OH!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12233 on: November 23, 2019, 11:54:49 AM »
Update: Possum girl got back with her piece of shit junkie ex. I’ve completely cut ties with her.  :doge

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12234 on: November 23, 2019, 12:00:54 PM »
Sure you did ::)
Margs

Kara

« Reply #12235 on: November 23, 2019, 12:01:19 PM »
A briefing on the husband. I've known his location the entire time, he lives in a country North of the United States.

Newsfeed

Raist

« Reply #12236 on: November 23, 2019, 01:14:33 PM »
Update: Possum girl got back with her piece of shit junkie ex. I’ve completely cut ties with her.  :doge

Who could have seen that one coming  :pika

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12237 on: November 23, 2019, 01:17:28 PM »

Who could have seen that one coming  :pika

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
my cynical side saw it coming as well...

But hey, she pumped & dumped me last year so I returned the “favor” this year. Balance has been restored. :doge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #12238 on: November 23, 2019, 01:31:45 PM »
She got back with her ex causing you to cut ties. Sounds like she just pumped and dumped you two years in a row.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12239 on: November 23, 2019, 01:36:15 PM »
She got back with her ex causing you to cut ties. Sounds like she just pumped and dumped you two years in a row.
Well at least I got to finish this time and didn’t get blue balled due to whiskey dick/nerves.  :doge