Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1409380 times)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #12360 on: December 18, 2019, 12:18:03 PM »
Ok supposedly she was annoyed at something I did at work today according to my collegue, and apparantly she said

"According to people im supposed to be interested in mmarsu romantically but I dont know about that'

And right now at the christmas party shes talking to everyone but mr regardless of inviting me three times yesterday

Fml and fuck this then
What

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #12361 on: December 18, 2019, 12:25:28 PM »
Ok supposedly she was annoyed at something I did at work today according to my collegue, and apparantly she said

"According to people im supposed to be interested in mmarsu romantically but I dont know about that'

And right now at the christmas party shes talking to everyone but mr regardless of inviting me three times yesterday

Fml and fuck this then

smoke a spliff you be alright

skullstorm

« Reply #12362 on: December 18, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »
Well at least now you know and don't have to wonder if she's into you or not. Plus you don't have to worry about how a relationship with her would affect your work situation. Onwards and upwards son!

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12363 on: December 18, 2019, 02:02:58 PM »
Still ask her about choking, just to be sure.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12364 on: December 18, 2019, 04:38:22 PM »
Ok guys

I asked her

I was at the christmas party just chilling, in my new outfit by h&m, even tho she invited me to the christmas party she was talking with diff peeps all the time. At the end it was me amd 3 other coworkers, I said lets go out for some drinks so we agreed and we all went for drinks

After drinks I walked her home, then said listen I really gptta talk to you before she went home

I told her listen you remember when I asked you to go out for drinks about three months ago, I kinda said like lets wait till we aint collegues no more, you said ok..but now my contract has been renewed and I still think ur the shit, wanna get to know you outside work

Basically she said she said I was a nice guys good collegue but she wasnt interested romantically

I said I didnt really believe her because she agreed to go out for drinks months ago, she said well I figured Id go out for drinks and then Id know if im interested, but im not anymore.

So I said ok thats cool I gotta respect that gave her a kiss on the cheek a hug and went my marry way, she said cu tomorrow at work

Shit sucks but at least I have a few Happn matches who are good lookin
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12365 on: December 18, 2019, 05:08:33 PM »
What man at least I was honest I just said I think ur awesome I think we should hook up after work

if not thats all good i dont care ill find someone else
What

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12366 on: December 18, 2019, 05:11:00 PM »
Did I fucking stutter when I said ask her about choking? You blew it breh.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12367 on: December 18, 2019, 05:16:04 PM »
I just said I didnt really believe her lol cause she already agreed to getting drinks before

she said like yea I just though Id go out for drinks with you, then id know if Id be interested or not

I was like :????? wwhujt she sayin but no worries man Im chilling in my new c rib im lookin good regardless I aint worried

I thought I was crushing on this girl but I just needed to say my piece. If she was down for a date itbe dope but cant get this get to me
What

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #12368 on: December 18, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
I just said I didnt really believe her lol cause she already agreed to getting drinks before

she said like yea I just though Id go out for drinks with you, then id know if Id be interested or not

I was like :????? wwhujt she sayin but no worries man Im chilling in my new c rib im lookin good regardless I aint worried

I thought I was crushing on this girl but I just needed to say my piece. If she was down for a date itbe dope but cant get this get to me

She never liked you dude.

Women lie all the time because they think youll murder them and you sort of give off those vibes
:O

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12369 on: December 18, 2019, 05:24:21 PM »
well shit nah man I dont give off those vibes that isnt even possible

im a pretty okay duder I just think too much about all this shit

fine if she never liked me at least I got a straight answer I wont push it any further Ill just focus on other chicks

This happn chick with tattoos liked me before I liked her so I asked her out for drinks instead
Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12370 on: December 18, 2019, 05:44:33 PM »
strangelegy I actuallyt feel alot bhetter

might be the whiskey thio  ::)
What

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #12371 on: December 18, 2019, 06:10:23 PM »
You're not a murderer, you're just a sperglar.

So many sleepless nights I've had thinking about my cringe moments. Denial and obsession, rinse and repeat. I'm pretty sure I speak for everybody in thanking you for your contribution to the cringe curve by telling your boss to break down for you why she's not interested.

You died for our sins.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12372 on: December 18, 2019, 06:19:22 PM »
well she didnyt acytually explainm shit

n o skin off my back tho

I goit my liquid swords and my shogun assassin poster up in my new c rib chilolin like  availlain
What

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #12373 on: December 18, 2019, 06:54:05 PM »
:jeb

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #12374 on: December 18, 2019, 07:00:59 PM »
If that exchange was even half as awkward in real life as it was to read then I’d be looking for another job. Everyone is going to know about that shit. It sounds like you work with fucking teenagers though.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12375 on: December 18, 2019, 07:03:15 PM »
If that exchange was even half as awkward in real life as it was to read then I’d be looking for another job. Everyone is going to know about that shit. It sounds like you work with fucking teenagers though.

Plot twist: He is and his boss is a decade younger.

You're not a murderer, you're just a sperglar.

So many sleepless nights I've had thinking about my cringe moments. Denial and obsession, rinse and repeat. I'm pretty sure I speak for everybody in thanking you for your contribution to the cringe curve by telling your boss to break down for you why she's not interested.

You died for our sins.

Brothers in cringe.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12376 on: December 18, 2019, 10:32:27 PM »
I’m going out with an 18 y/o this weekend, she’s down to do acid for the first time w/ me, and she’s coming back to my place to “crash” after we go to a rave thing.

:doge

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12377 on: December 18, 2019, 11:47:18 PM »
I goit my liquid swords and my shogun assassin poster up in my new c rib chilolin like  availlain

Motherfuckin' newsfeed this shit I'm wheezing

outfit one >> that one

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12378 on: December 19, 2019, 03:42:12 AM »
Dafuq why shouldnt I be able to speak my piece cmon bro's

I said nothing weird or cringy or strange. Just said I thought she was awesome

If she aint feeling it then fine by me. I asked nicely but not in a jerky manner

If I never do anything I wont get anywhere at least I spoke my mind
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 03:57:35 AM by MMaRsu »
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #12379 on: December 19, 2019, 05:37:52 AM »
mm is totally Tyrell Wellick of Mr.Robot without the cash infusion. Just needs to find the right chica to choke
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:29:15 AM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #12380 on: December 19, 2019, 06:10:07 AM »
breh you sounded wrecked when you wrote that. Be careful you don't have the old whisky goggles on

Like you may have thought you are acting like some James Bond, but really you're acting like Paul Blart

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12381 on: December 19, 2019, 07:39:35 AM »
Yeah I got more fucked up as I had gotten home though, cause I smoked a blunt and puked my guts out after that

I hate alcohol I have to say

But im pretty sure I was able to word a coherent sentence to her at that time at least 🤔😂. Oh well it doesnt matter now does it
What

nudemacusers

« Reply #12382 on: December 19, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »
outfit by h&m,
There is where you went wrong tbh :hhh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #12383 on: December 19, 2019, 10:04:18 AM »
I’m going out with an 18 y/o this weekend, she’s down to do acid for the first time w/ me, and she’s coming back to my place to “crash” after we go to a rave thing.

You’re gonna be “that guy” in a year lmao
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #12384 on: December 19, 2019, 10:14:34 AM »

alright alright alright
:9

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12385 on: December 19, 2019, 10:35:58 AM »
outfit by h&m,

hehe nothing wrong with a nice dress shirt

khaki jeans

white adidas sneakers
What

james

« Reply #12386 on: December 19, 2019, 10:39:51 AM »
Check ID and have fun.

No, dont check ID so you have plausible deniability

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12387 on: December 19, 2019, 10:42:21 AM »
outfit by h&m,

hehe nothing wrong with a nice dress shirt

khaki jeans

white adidas sneakers

:jeanluc
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12388 on: December 19, 2019, 11:49:56 AM »
Lol how am I forcing anyone into anything?

I always seem to find some weird shit itt. What exactly is cringy about speaking your mind? I just didnt believe her saying that. Am I not allowed to not believe her? I didnt go on about it, she said she wasnt interested romantically and I told her ok I gotta respect that and I did. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug and gtfo.

Not like I forced her into anything she didnt want. But Im not gonna not say something, if I feel something then why hide it? In the end I feel a lot better for at least knowing her standpoint on it.

Just because she's sortof my boss (but not really my boss) doesnt make it more or less awkward or cringy. She's just a nerdy girl who's the same age as me, likes a bunch of the same shit I like but just so happens to have a steady contract.

Doesnt make her a fucking angel or something to worship and never speak your mind. I felt like I was straight up, we talked about it, she didnt flinch to say her mind as well.

If it was super cringy Id admit it, like that roses shit I did. In this case I just said listen I dig you, she said she didnt like me romantically, I said ok well I find that kinda hard to believe, she explained it to me and I said well aight im gonna respect that and bailed out.

You are making this sound like a big weird issue when its not. I didnt beg for anything. I just said what I said. I didnt force her into an uncomfortable discussion. She knew I liked her already is what you said, so wouldnt it be weirder to never act upon any of that and sit there like a lil bitch never speaking about what I feel in my gut?

Btw at work she just acted friendly and I did the same. Ofcourse I would never bring this up at work. But it was a bit akward today, which might be just in my head or not.

She also thanked me last night when I told her she's awesome etc, I said cmon dont thank me lol she was like well its always a compliment if someone wants to date you..

So I dont think she was super cringed out. Dont forget she had whiskey as well and was honest af.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 11:57:09 AM by MMaRsu »
What

james

« Reply #12389 on: December 19, 2019, 11:59:36 AM »
 MMaRsu, you're making us all uncomfortable

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12390 on: December 19, 2019, 12:05:00 PM »
Lol I didnt force anyone. I said listen I really gotta talk to you about something. She had the choice to keep walking home I would never force her.

This is like some US > Europe gap or something.

There is 0 wrong with telling someone how you feel.

I didnt rape her with my feelings

Jesus christ Rioutous
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12391 on: December 19, 2019, 12:05:52 PM »
You forced her into a conversation.    You don't seem to grasp that making someone repeatedly explain to you that they aren't romantically into you is an uncomfortable situation for most people, particularly women.

What do you mean repeteatedly?

I said I didnt really believe her when she said she wasnt interested.

She explained

I said Im gonna respect that

I bailed out

I dont get your weird shit about me forcing her into anything
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12392 on: December 19, 2019, 12:24:57 PM »
Ok well lets just agree to disagree. I didnt really gossip, a few women talked to me about her and how when I started working there people were like hmm maybe he's something for you? So yeah apparantly she heard from multiple people that she was supposed to like me or whatever. I never put that out there.

The fact I jokingly asked her for drinks in front of collegues, and she laughed it off (this does have to do with uncomfortable) might as well have to do with me saying this in front of others.

Oh no I actually communicated with her like a human being and told her how I felt. How fucking cringeworthy right? The fuck man 😂

All in all, why would it matter if she's comfortable or not? I was uncomfortable too, trying to dance on a tightrope between flirting with her and not risking my job.

If she liked me it wouldnt even be an issue, and there would be bothing wrong with what I said to her. Or the way I said it.

At least now I have a straight answer. So what if she was a litle uncomfortable? Is that the end of the world? Does that make me a cringy fuck? No ofcourse not.

Real life isnt so simple, uncomfort does not mean that you cannot try tp communicate with eachother on a straight front.
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12393 on: December 19, 2019, 12:26:30 PM »
But thx for trying to make me feel like some sort of autistic moron who isnt able to have a straight convo with someone without making them uncomfortable 😅. Not as if this doesnt already suck, glad to have you pile on an making me feel like I forced her into something
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12394 on: December 19, 2019, 12:32:47 PM »
I guess I mindraped her with my feelings and words

;)

Also I read that in dunkeys voice somehow
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12395 on: December 19, 2019, 12:34:27 PM »
itt people don't understand dutch directness

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #12396 on: December 19, 2019, 12:44:30 PM »
dutch directdick :o

give it to em :aah

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12397 on: December 19, 2019, 12:53:55 PM »

I didn’t even tell you all about the 15 y/o that propositioned me for sex lol...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
i turned her down btw because I’m not a total piece of shit  :doge
[close]

james

« Reply #12398 on: December 19, 2019, 12:57:25 PM »

I didn’t even tell you all about the 15 y/o that propositioned me for sex lol...

[close]

How old are you and how old do you look?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12399 on: December 19, 2019, 01:04:54 PM »
But thx for trying to make me feel like some sort of autistic moron who isnt able to have a straight convo with someone without making them uncomfortable 😅. Not as if this doesnt already suck, glad to have you pile on an making me feel like I forced her into something

It ain't about making you feel worse dude.

Enjoy your dry dick pity party though. 

Dufus has your back!

I know but I feel like you are making it sound way worse than what actually happened tho.

This is not like that roses and chocking shit, I admit that was fucked up.

What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12400 on: December 19, 2019, 01:05:07 PM »

[close]

29 but people say I look young for my age.

james

« Reply #12401 on: December 19, 2019, 01:10:06 PM »

[close]

Why are you hanging out with 15 year olds

:gurl

BisMarckie

« Reply #12402 on: December 19, 2019, 01:33:52 PM »
This thread reaffirmed me that I‘m only the second worst guy in the world when it comes to reading/interpreting signals. :rejoice

BisMarckie

« Reply #12403 on: December 19, 2019, 01:42:29 PM »

Don't force women into uncomfortable conversations because you want one last chance to beg for their affections.

FACT CHECK: I am sure she will appreciate the awkwardness of this exchange, Women can be cringe aficionados as well. :ufup

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12404 on: December 19, 2019, 02:05:22 PM »
nice plot arc, contrasts against the mormatale nicely

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #12405 on: December 19, 2019, 02:24:35 PM »
Atra out here attempting to bang an 18YO to get over possum girl huh?

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12406 on: December 19, 2019, 02:26:10 PM »
between that and the 15-year-old bit I'm seeing there is a hackle-raising twist

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12407 on: December 19, 2019, 02:26:24 PM »
destroy dat teen pussy, atra! :rash

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12408 on: December 19, 2019, 03:20:42 PM »

[close]

I’m not. They keep flocking to me for some odd reason.  :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #12409 on: December 19, 2019, 03:21:08 PM »
nicca

BisMarckie

« Reply #12410 on: December 19, 2019, 03:24:24 PM »
Brag about attracting 15 year olds, brehs :jeb

james

« Reply #12411 on: December 19, 2019, 03:27:51 PM »

[close]

I’m not. They keep flocking to me for some odd reason.  :doge

Oh, my God, that's disgusting! Teen girls soliciting sex with you? Where? Tell me where so I can avoid those locations.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12412 on: December 19, 2019, 03:28:20 PM »
Drug czar. Snubbed for a heroin addict. Pedo Ephebophile.

Cant wait for the next low in the Atra saga :jeb
Margs

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12413 on: December 19, 2019, 03:28:29 PM »
Brag about attracting 15 year olds, brehs :jeb
I’m just stating facts breh.

james

« Reply #12414 on: December 19, 2019, 03:38:46 PM »
In all seriousness where do you live that your dating choices are addicts, young teens, and people who think possums are pets?

Im guessing Ohio?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12415 on: December 19, 2019, 03:51:58 PM »
In all seriousness where do you live that your dating choices are addicts, young teens, and people who think possums are pets?

Im guessing Ohio?
Upstate South Carolina
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:26:26 PM by Great Rumbler »

james

« Reply #12416 on: December 19, 2019, 03:54:17 PM »

Im guessing Ohio?
Upstate South Carolina

Eh close enough

How did this come about? Did she have a fake profile age on tinder?

Also I love the "your time window to meet me there"

Damn. Nice an assertive. Daddy Atra in charge.

if thats her shes not bad
[close]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:26:32 PM by Great Rumbler »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12417 on: December 19, 2019, 03:56:30 PM »
Yeah, her profile said 21.

james