Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1411860 times)

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #12240 on: November 23, 2019, 04:48:07 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, I'm working on hooking up with a chick from my past who is having boyfriend issues right now and really wants to hangout soon. She wasn't into me sexually a couple years back, but I'm getting "I wish I fucked with you instead" vibes.

I'm talking to non taken women too, but God help me I can't stop chasing and capturing taken women.   :-\
OH!

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12241 on: November 23, 2019, 04:49:45 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, I'm working on hooking up with a chick from my past who is having boyfriend issues right now and really wants to hangout soon. She wasn't into me sexually a couple years back, but I'm getting "I wish I fucked with you instead" vibes.

I'm talking to non taken women too, but God help me I can't stop chasing and capturing taken women.   :-\

you're just a non-stop stream of quotables aren't you

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #12242 on: November 23, 2019, 04:57:53 PM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #12243 on: November 23, 2019, 05:57:50 PM »
Might be working out a deal that sees me keeping the house, that’s pretty good news to me

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12244 on: November 23, 2019, 09:43:31 PM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #12245 on: November 23, 2019, 10:20:56 PM »
This page my god

Y’all need Jesus
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12246 on: November 24, 2019, 02:38:26 AM »
Update: Possum girl got back with her piece of shit junkie ex. I’ve completely cut ties with her.  :doge

Who could have seen that one coming  :pika

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
my cynical side saw it coming as well...

But hey, she pumped & dumped me last year so I returned the “favor” this year. Balance has been restored. :doge

It's OK my dude. 3rd time's the charm ad they say.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12247 on: November 24, 2019, 02:44:22 AM »
This page my god

Y’all need Jesus

You need to tell us about them Hungarian hookers you be fucking in Bahrain :ufup
Margs

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #12248 on: November 24, 2019, 03:22:36 AM »
mormapope, you have to fuck with that marriage more. It’s too good. You said she’s a “sexual freak” so why not take advantage of that if there aren’t going to be real consequences? Think of the awesome drama and stories to tell you’ll have. You’ll have years of ace material. And you’ll have fun and entertain us earning it! It’s not like you can do more damage at this point, and someone should find some benefit in this situation. What was the point of it all if nobody got anything out of this?

I am totally serious. You should do this. Even if just for my own benefit. I don’t get to smile much.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #12249 on: November 24, 2019, 04:49:38 AM »
This page my god

Y’all need Jesus

You need to tell us about them Hungarian hookers you be fucking in Bahrain :ufup
I haven’t seen any euro sloots, just Thai and Filipino.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #12250 on: November 24, 2019, 07:25:24 AM »
Last page was so great, pissed off I’ve made a new page with this post.

Dude, I would totally fuck the married woman, what’s that sick little manlet going to do?

Probably thank you for servicing his wife. Might even pay you for it if you film it and send it to him.

Oblivion you need to settle down, you should read back to before you got laid and see you don’t wanna go through that shit again do you?

Also Atra way to lose a one horse race my dude.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:31:58 AM by Ghoul »

TVC15

« Reply #12251 on: November 24, 2019, 07:43:57 AM »
Morma, look at it this way: she’s probably loving the drama on some level too. The only loser in this situation is the guy that already was a loser, and at least he now knows he is a loser and can try and address that. Maybe the more fucked-up,ways you fuck this woman, the better he’ll get. Really shame him. Become social media personalities and start coyly sharing the details of your ludicrous relationship. You can coin up on this. You can be onision except without the pedo shit. You can be rich just from being an asshole publicly, and your weenis will be wetsuit the whole time.

You should seriously take that man’s trashy wife back and see if Wonderland is down there.
serge

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12252 on: November 24, 2019, 09:22:02 AM »
This page my god

Y’all need Jesus

I haven’t seen any euro sloots, just Thai and Filipino.

:stahp
Margs

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #12253 on: November 24, 2019, 06:08:47 PM »
Update: Possum girl got back with her piece of shit junkie ex. I’ve completely cut ties with her.  :doge

As an experiment in your own mental health, try keeping those ties cut.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #12254 on: November 24, 2019, 08:15:53 PM »
sounds good man.

spending all your time searching :nope

letting the universe bring it to you :ohyeah

last page is fucked. idk what to say about what mormapopes been up to jfc.
◕‿◕

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #12255 on: November 24, 2019, 08:19:29 PM »
Sayyid Quṭb couldn't find the one either and look at the legacy he left. Never doubt the powers of good (volcel).

mormapope

« Reply #12256 on: November 24, 2019, 10:09:23 PM »
Look at it this way too, you have 12 years of dating experience. A lot of people don't have those experiences to learn about romance, relationships, heartbreak, starting over. So many people "luck out" and find someone to settle with. Highschool sweethearts, getting married in their early 20's.

Learning from those experiences, you can and will be a great partner.

Those guys that marry their highschool sweety, or guys that are tiny manlets that marry the first gamer girl that gives them attention, and their shit gets rocked, years they spent being settling won't mean shit for finding, acquiring, and fostering love the hard way.

You deserve love and don't beat yourself up for not getting it.  :heartbeat
OH!

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #12257 on: November 24, 2019, 11:02:01 PM »
I have no idea who that is, middle eastaboo

You thought we were ikhwan but I thought we were al-Ikhwan. :shaq2

Beezy

« Reply #12258 on: November 25, 2019, 08:49:04 PM »
The last page was amazing.

Condom magically disappears mid-sex... girl won't let you pull out.

:doge

no, it was on when i put it in her, and then at some point got out. there's no way for either of us to have known when exactly.
I had sex with this girl once and the condom magically disappeared before I finished, so I put another one on. Looked all over the room and never found it. About a week later she text me that she had discovered that it was still in her. I hope this isn't what happened to your chick since it can cause an infection.

Oblivion

« Reply #12259 on: November 26, 2019, 06:03:58 AM »
Maybe I'm going to sound like a defeatist asshole but I just give up. I've been dating and in/out of relationships for 12 years now and have reached a point of disillusionment that I doubt I'll get out of anytime soon. I just can't find anyone to click with long term and as much of a horny fuck I can be I don't care about random hook ups at all anymore.

So I'm fully giving up, fuck it. I put too much effort into finding a girl and it always feels like I'm putting in more effort in the relationships I do want to work than whoever I'm dating at the time, while the relationships where I didn't care or put any effort in were with women who actually wanted me. I used to half jokingly say the groucho marx line that starts Annie Hall, "I wouldn't want to be in a club that would have me as a member" but I think it's a legitimate problem that plagued my dating life.

So, fuck it. I'll just be working out, making money, hopefully moving out of this shithole soon. Go full volcel*

*he says knowing he'll fall hard for someone that'll inevitably crush him at some point, again

Anyway, sorry for the woe is me post. Haven't made any of those in a while. But had to air my frustrations somewhere and this season needed a c-plot to grind it to a halt cause it can't get too good.

sorry to hear you haven't been able to find The One, homedawg. though i do have to ask why you'd want to go volcel? wouldn't it be easier to just let things run on their own while...also getting laid?  :doge

The last page was amazing.

Condom magically disappears mid-sex... girl won't let you pull out.

:doge

no, it was on when i put it in her, and then at some point got out. there's no way for either of us to have known when exactly.
I had sex with this girl once and the condom magically disappeared before I finished, so I put another one on. Looked all over the room and never found it. About a week later she text me that she had discovered that it was still in her. I hope this isn't what happened to your chick since it can cause an infection.

sorry if i didn't make it clear. we know where the condom is (and it's not stuck inside her), we just didn't know when it came out.

Oblivion

« Reply #12260 on: November 26, 2019, 06:07:35 AM »
update since i'm here: saw her again on saturday (went to go see joker) as well as a few extra times on monday and tuesday last week. things are still (surprisingly) going quite swimmingly. we're constantly texting and always have tons of things to talk about. there's never a dull moment, or any time we feel like there's nothing to say. it's honestly pretty great.

also, too. when it comes to sex, she is absolutely VORACIOUS. i mean, holy shit. i've had great sex in the past with previous relationships, but with her it's on a whole other level.  :whew

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #12261 on: November 26, 2019, 02:27:42 PM »
Last night I had to the house to myself for a few hours after work and I just got high, blasted some tunes, did a bunch of cleaning and made myself dinner. Made me actually feel a bit excited to just live on my own. I realized it will be the first time in my life not having any room mates or anything

Tasty

« Reply #12262 on: November 26, 2019, 02:32:28 PM »
Last night I had to the house to myself for a few hours after work and I just got high, blasted some tunes, did a bunch of cleaning and made myself dinner. Made me actually feel a bit excited to just live on my own. I realized it will be the first time in my life not having any room mates or anything

A Free Cats :rejoice

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12263 on: November 26, 2019, 02:44:10 PM »
As Louis XVI would say in his hunting journal : nothing.
I switched/ added a couple of photos around, got a couple match but the chat had no energy or was awkward from the get go.

Some fatalism is sinking in so things should resolve by themselves in the upcoming months, maybe. It's the whole "things start working out when you don't try as hard". :lol
ὕβρις

TVC15

« Reply #12264 on: November 26, 2019, 03:26:39 PM »
Love you as always Cats, but jeez wrath you sound like one of the daughters yapping about the challenges of finding a husband on a 7th Heaven episode.

We need a little spice in here: mormapope, could you go find a slutty, married ICU nurse and fuck her while she’s on-the-clock so a patient can potentially die while she’s in the throes of manslaughterous lust?
serge

TVC15

« Reply #12265 on: November 26, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
I was trying to find a good clip, but I got off on a tangent...

serge

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #12266 on: November 27, 2019, 06:06:41 AM »

You'll still be a slave to your cat overlord though.  :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #12267 on: November 27, 2019, 08:49:29 AM »

‘It’s just some brain paint”
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

« Reply #12268 on: November 27, 2019, 09:06:37 AM »

TVC: Beginnings

naff

« Reply #12269 on: November 27, 2019, 07:45:25 PM »

it's gon' be good   :hump
◕‿◕

TVC15

« Reply #12270 on: November 27, 2019, 07:58:35 PM »
I never huffed paint. I’m too classy for that. Just gas.
serge

mormapope

« Reply #12271 on: November 27, 2019, 08:33:41 PM »
There is an end to this saga, for now....

The email and chat log evidence approach to saving a man backfired. He would desperately accept his wife, move to this country, and ruin my life.  The mother of the wife did not approve of hubby's death threats, but sided with him regarding me being predatory. The mother found I did nothing illegal.

I did do some heinous shit involving a man's wife. I understand a man hating me. I'm not expecting to be called a noble man for taking a man's wife by the throat. I didn't need to tell him though, I accepted I'll always love the woman, but I don't need her, need to speak to her, just know she's okay. But I wasn't in love with her, I don't value her as a partner.

I did it for him and her issues were swept aside. I accept how bad this turned out, felt defeated, but not sad, not in misery. I accepted I followed my heart, did wrong, try to do right, shit went abysmally. I have some peace, time to move on.

A few days pass.

The best friend is going to confront married woman over her behavior for the last six years. Best friend's therapist, which had helped best friend greatly for years, says married woman is a sociopath with narcissist tendencies. The best thing to do would be cut off contact from married woman.

Best friend confronts married woman, and is very direct and blunt with accusations, observations, things noticed, lies told. The best friend felt they loved a different version of this person. And pondered, did this version of this person ever exist?

Married woman confirmed all suspicions.
Her from 6 years ago was a lie.
The wife finding out her husband has fits of immature rage that could skew violent?
She laughs at that.
When asked if she is a sociopath,
She admits she probably is.
Her being told I told the truth, and caught her lying?
"Fair enough."

By doing what I believed was the right thing, I empowered a Manlet and his sociopath wife. I empowered them, and I'm going to be their number one target.

OH!

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #12272 on: November 27, 2019, 08:49:44 PM »

TVC15

« Reply #12273 on: November 27, 2019, 08:51:29 PM »
You sound like you’re giving up
serge

naff

« Reply #12274 on: November 27, 2019, 10:10:47 PM »
 :lol
◕‿◕

naff

« Reply #12275 on: November 27, 2019, 10:11:42 PM »
sounds pretty narcissistic on your side to insert yourself in this shit. why did you think you could save this man, why are you spending all this time doing detective work. wtf. i don't get any of this behaviour.

from the sound of it, no-one in this mess has anyone but themselves to blame.
◕‿◕

mormapope

« Reply #12276 on: November 27, 2019, 10:50:10 PM »
sounds pretty narcissistic on your side to insert yourself in this shit. why did you think you could save this man, why are you spending all this time doing detective work. wtf. i don't get any of this behaviour.

I mean, I showed my dick off in a video game thread. I'm not exactly well adjusted. But I'm not a narcissist. It's not a diagnosable thing over the internet, over me trying to tell a fucked up, worst experience of my life mess story on a forum mainly about videogame shitposting.

I'm sure me posting about how much I cried and wanted to commit suicide because of this woman is great material for this thread. Or how mentally and physically sick the best friend is over married woman's behavior.

If anything this taught me no matter what your feelings or intentions are, you can be labeled anything.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 11:03:28 PM by mormapope »
OH!

nudemacusers

« Reply #12277 on: November 27, 2019, 10:58:36 PM »

I mean, I showed my dick off in a video game thread.
👀
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12278 on: November 27, 2019, 11:12:20 PM »
 :rash

BisMarckie

« Reply #12279 on: November 27, 2019, 11:17:58 PM »
It was a nice hog :itagaki

Kara

« Reply #12280 on: November 28, 2019, 01:29:08 AM »
I'm not expecting to be called a noble man for taking a man's wife by the throat.

Newsfeed

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hang in there, morm.
[close]

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12281 on: November 28, 2019, 01:43:18 AM »
There is an end to this saga, for now....

blablah

Yeah cool OK.

But have you fucked best friend yet?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12282 on: November 28, 2019, 04:15:45 AM »
I am not gonna lecture you because you seem pretty aware of why you did it... Was it really about saving that dude ? But yeah let sleeping dogs lie and cut contact. What's done is done and it's not unlikely they won't just be motivated or bothered to mess with you, hopefully.
ὕβρις

Oblivion

« Reply #12283 on: December 03, 2019, 01:30:20 AM »
UPDATE: I'M NOT A DADDY! :rock :rock :rock

Take THAT, breeders! :punch

Ghoul

« Reply #12284 on: December 03, 2019, 02:53:17 AM »
UPDATE: I'M NOT A DADDY! :rock :rock :rock

Take THAT, breeders! :punch

But you are doing that straight breeder shit

:thinking

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12285 on: December 03, 2019, 02:56:22 AM »
no bareback

no likes

;)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12286 on: December 03, 2019, 09:55:38 AM »
The thing that I love this season is that everyone see the toxic minefield even the person going through it, and instead of going around it Atra and Morm are like "RIP to your friends, but I'm different" then we get all the deets on all the mines that exploded. You're doing God's work, gentlemen. God's work. :rejoice
que

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #12287 on: December 03, 2019, 09:57:06 AM »
It was a nice hog :itagaki

It was aight. My mans needs to post up on /r/bhmgonewild and farm those reddit points
fat

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12288 on: December 03, 2019, 04:58:29 PM »
I received some very nice compliments from my ex recently. I think she might have been a bit hyperbolic but I'm not gonna lie this sort of backrubbing is always a treat to receive. Especially when you're having a slightly bothersome day otherwise.
ὕβρις

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #12289 on: December 03, 2019, 06:28:09 PM »
Any advice on how to help a sig other deal with a grandparent passing?
dur

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #12290 on: December 03, 2019, 07:09:50 PM »
be there

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12291 on: December 03, 2019, 07:53:15 PM »
Sorry to hear that Mupes.
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12292 on: December 11, 2019, 05:48:21 AM »
ok so we were supposed to go for drinks after work woth our small group of 6 colleagues incl woman I like

Then sadly some folks got sick and another cancelled, so I was like (to girl in question) are you still going because not a lot of ppl can make it tonight

and she was like yeah we should probably move the date

then I said or you can go do some drinks with me

She kinda laughed it off and didnt mention it afterwards

sooo.. no chance or she just didnt wanna say yes in front of my other colleagues?
What

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12293 on: December 11, 2019, 06:32:49 AM »
As you're telling it, reads like she's not really interested, no. If the issue is colleagues around, I'll imagine that she'll bring it up in another context if she ever want to take up on the offer. Wouldn't pursue otherwise.
ὕβρις

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12294 on: December 11, 2019, 06:59:24 AM »
Thing is, when I started working there about 4 months ago now (was supposed to be a 2 month temp job ) we also went out for drinks with all 6 of us and then I brought her home, and said listen so when are you and me gonna go eat some cheese or have some drinks whatever? Cause Id like that. And she was like ok well make a suggestion, and I realized I was gonna have to work closely with her and said well maybe we can do something when the temp job is over.. and she was like ok.

Now the temp job has the potential of becoming a real job...

So maybe I just left it hanging too long?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 07:30:46 AM by MMaRsu »
What

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #12295 on: December 11, 2019, 09:11:53 AM »
ok so we were supposed to go for drinks after work woth our small group of 6 colleagues incl woman I like

Then sadly some folks got sick and another cancelled, so I was like (to girl in question) are you still going because not a lot of ppl can make it tonight

and she was like yeah we should probably move the date

then I said or you can go do some drinks with me

She kinda laughed it off and didnt mention it afterwards

sooo.. no chance or she just didnt wanna say yes in front of my other colleagues?

Probably not interested, but i bet she would warm up if you show up with roses at her house.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12296 on: December 11, 2019, 09:27:42 AM »
Ok well I did make out with that other chick and then fucked it up just wanted to make it right I figured flowers would be good guess not
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12297 on: December 11, 2019, 10:41:01 AM »
Oh yeah I sit directly across from her every day. She usually talks to me about work stuff. Sometimes we cross over into personal stuff but she's really professional who likes to keep work and personal life seperated. Other female coworkers have told me she has some form of autism and that she doesnt always pick stuff up as well ( because they noticed that there was some sort of energy between us and asked me whatsup, I told them I like her but havent really done anything about it. Most of the time we talking we are having a laugh. I tease her sometimes and she does tease me as well.).

We talked a lot about movies and a bit more stuff on the normal what interests her etc. When we went for drinks the past few times, she always ends up talking to me for quite some time.

Besides that she tries to 'make fun' of me somewhat as well with some funny/sarcastic comments during work.

Thing is I cant really get any straight feeling if shes interested or not. She looks at ms somtimes with a smile when she's telling stuff etc. I told her Die Hard is the best christmas movie and she showed me how she made a sweater last year ( hohoho now I have a machine gun ) and I told her damn that is awesome.

I dunno, I feel like we could def be a thing.

She's also sort of my boss as she's 'kinda'  the head of this 6 man team Im working in right now

Hope you have a clearer picture
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12298 on: December 11, 2019, 10:49:54 AM »
She also just said again yeah lets postpone it because the other colleagues cant come etc and tonight wasnt such a great night for me  ( I didnt start this convo I basically ignored her a little bit for the rest of the day )
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #12299 on: December 11, 2019, 10:51:38 AM »
she's really professional who likes to keep work and personal life seperated.

+

She's also sort of my boss

Hmmm.. yeah she might like you but these 2 things would probably make her quite weary of dating you.

In general I would not push it at work; you quite clearly asked her out for drinks and she laughed you off.   Somewhere outside of work maybe keep trying but this seems dead in the water unless you want to cause problems.

Yeah the reason I hadnt moved on it at all even though I already have a crush on her is because I really like this job, and I need a steady stream of income.

I dont wanna fuck shit up at work, which basically is the reason I hadnt made any real moves yet like ask her out again..

What