Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1410470 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #12660 on: December 29, 2019, 03:40:11 PM »
Girlfriend decided to make New Years Eve plans in the city with old male friend who has tried to fuck her before. Instead of plans with me obviously. Should that tick me off?

She isn't your girlfriend.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12661 on: December 29, 2019, 06:16:52 PM »
she belong to da skreetz  :fbm

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

shosta

« Reply #12663 on: December 29, 2019, 06:58:47 PM »
Had some pretty good hotel sex last night. Hope everyone's holidays were as good as mine!
每天生气

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #12664 on: December 29, 2019, 07:39:17 PM »
For the creatives here who work non-creative jobs, how did you make peace with that? And how did you find drive/passion/energy towards a non-creative job?
(…)

It took me a long time to realize that I'm more effective as a project manager, where I can help everyone be more productive, than I was as an artist or art director, where I could only affect the art team's efforts.

I'm making more time for creative efforts lately, and that helps. Doing nothing creative is very frustrating and my brain starts screaming at me.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #12665 on: December 29, 2019, 07:52:12 PM »
Your art is dope Chrono. I really liked those sketches you shared.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #12667 on: December 29, 2019, 09:40:33 PM »
Girlfriend decided to make New Years Eve plans in the city with old male friend who has tried to fuck her before. Instead of plans with me obviously. Should that tick me off?

She isn't your girlfriend.
I guess you're right. I should explain whats been going on the last couple of months. It's been an emotional ride.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12668 on: December 29, 2019, 10:53:28 PM »
Had some pretty good hotel sex last night. Hope everyone's holidays were as good as mine!
you or jack?  ::)

shosta

« Reply #12669 on: December 29, 2019, 10:54:49 PM »
yes
每天生气

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12670 on: December 29, 2019, 11:47:19 PM »

What’s your hourly rate these days?
Margs

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12671 on: December 30, 2019, 04:26:18 AM »

What’s your hourly rate these days?

1 Amiibo and 2 packs of candies.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #12672 on: December 30, 2019, 06:33:47 AM »
Your art is dope Chrono. I really liked those sketches you shared.
:-[
Thanks, toku! I will see about posting more, as I've been doing sketches on the train ride to work!

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12673 on: January 01, 2020, 05:16:13 AM »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #12674 on: January 01, 2020, 11:19:08 AM »
Dunno if Atra is still banned, or if he's still lurking, but I read this Wired article the other day. Prisoners in South Carolina scamming people on dating sites by pretending to be underaged girls and then attempting to extort and blackmail them for cash. Mostly targeting military and vets. This one vet ended up killing himself before his family learned it was a total scam:

https://www.wired.com/story/the-phone-call-from-hell/
^_^

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #12675 on: January 01, 2020, 01:46:39 PM »
Dunno if Atra is still banned, or if he's still lurking, but I read this Wired article the other day. Prisoners in South Carolina scamming people on dating sites by pretending to be underaged girls and then attempting to extort and blackmail them for cash. Mostly targeting military and vets. This one vet ended up killing himself before his family learned it was a total scam:

Holy shit

On December 12, 2016, Douglas Ross, a 31-year-old warehouse worker in Delaware, sent his mother a text saying, “The site said you had to be 18 to be on. There profile said they were 22, there was an incident parent's got involved said she was only 15. I can't go to prison. I'm sorry I didn't know.” Then he lit a charcoal grill on the back seat of his car and suffocated on carbon monoxide fumes.
:O

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12676 on: January 01, 2020, 01:51:29 PM »

Holy shit

On December 12, 2016, Douglas Ross, a 31-year-old warehouse worker in Delaware, sent his mother a text saying, “The site said you had to be 18 to be on. There profile said they were 22, there was an incident parent's got involved said she was only 15. I can't go to prison. I'm sorry I didn't know.” Then he lit a charcoal grill on the back seat of his car and suffocated on carbon monoxide fumes.

Stay safe.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 02:23:20 PM by BIONIC »
Margs

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12677 on: January 01, 2020, 03:47:47 PM »
Went to Asheville last night for NYE and boned a 30 something mental health therapist.  :doge

I motor boated one of her friend’s giant boobs as well.  :doge

Happy New Year, binches

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12678 on: January 01, 2020, 04:12:12 PM »
Went to Asheville last night for NYE and boned a 30 something mental health therapist.  :doge

I motor boated one of her friend’s giant boobs as well.  :doge

Happy New Year, binches
:rejoice :mynicca

bluemax

« Reply #12679 on: January 01, 2020, 04:14:07 PM »
I fucked up big time last night bore bros.

I was a moron texting friends new years stuff on my phone while at dinner with my gf, her coworker and his fiance. Then at the bar after dinner when she called me on it, I got dumb, couldn't think straight and walked out. I fucking walked out on my gf on new year's and abandoned her in a bar. After I sobered up some and tried calling her she absolutely eviscerated me and my behavior not only last night, but a few nights ago on her birthday (when I made dumb comments about the place I took her being out of my usual price range).

I feel like total shit today, I didn't sleep at all last night and I don't think i can recover this. I am so fucking stupid and I hate myself.

She's going to be here in about 45 minutes to drop something off and has made it clear that she wants nothing to do with me after.
NO

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #12680 on: January 01, 2020, 04:17:09 PM »
Learning experience but it sounds like both you and her were dealing with other shit

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12681 on: January 01, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
Man that sucks. I'll be honest but none of the two incidents sound terrible (of course can't judge tone or context really). Who doesn't get and exchange a couple of words on New Year's Eve via phone ? Depends on how much you weren't there and obviously walking out was an extreme response.

Saying a restaurant is a bit out of your habitual range doesn't necessarily strike me as something out of the ordinary. Especially if you chose the place and everything, I could certainly joke about that.

Not to give you any blessing or judge anyone but couldn't those accidents be more symptoms than cause ? Apologize profusely for walking out, maybe there's a possibility to talk it out though.
ὕβρις

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #12682 on: January 01, 2020, 04:28:50 PM »
he was on probation and didn't know it

shosta

« Reply #12683 on: January 01, 2020, 04:31:05 PM »
You sound like an asshole who doesn't respect his girlfriend and you're just now realizing it. Dunno if that's recoverable but the best and only move is to completely validate what she's feeling, verbatim, and apologize. Explicitly tell her you're sorry for doing the things you did, including anything you might now recognize that she didn't mention in particular, and that you're going to change. Also crank your sweetness up to 11.
每天生气

Raist

« Reply #12684 on: January 01, 2020, 04:33:42 PM »
You said and did some mildly dumb shit.

She's overreacting.

Sounds like some pretty normal M-F dynamic :yeshrug

bluemax

« Reply #12685 on: January 01, 2020, 04:35:53 PM »
Man that sucks. I'll be honest but none of the two incidents sound terrible (of course can't judge tone or context really). Who doesn't get and exchange a couple of words on New Year's Eve via phone ? Depends on how much you weren't there and obviously walking out was an extreme response.

Saying a restaurant is a bit out of your habit doesn't necessarily strike me as something out of the ordinary. Especially if you chose the place and everything, I could certainly joke about that.

Not to give you any blessing or judge anyone but couldn't those accidents be more symptoms than cause ? Apologize profusely for walking out, maybe there's a possibility to talk it out though.

More context, he previous boyfriend was much younger and relied on her entirely financially. When we go out she often pays for everything, no matter how much I try to split. She likes going out and doing nice stuff, the dinner we went to cost more per person than I spent on her entire birthday for example.

She told me to grow up and stop using my depression as an excuse for a lot of stuff, reminding me that she's had a pretty rough go of it in life and what not. Like sure, if we are taking score her life has been worse, but I think its a bit callous and non understanding of depression to think its something I can just "grow up and get over". If I could, I would have, years ago.

I know I haven't been a perfect boyfriend, I know I've made mistakes and I didn't set out to embarass or hurt her last night, but I also know I did. I have a terrible fight or flight instinct, I always run.

You sound like an asshole who doesn't respect his girlfriend and you're just now realizing it. Dunno if that's recoverable but the best and only move is to completely validate what she's feeling, verbatim, and apologize. Explicitly tell her you're sorry for doing the things you did, including anything you might now recognize that she didn't mention in particular, and that you're going to change. Also crank your sweetness up to 11.

I do respect her and I did feel like I was trying to show it, but you're right, I did not realize how big of a hole I had dug until it was too late. I don't feel right or justified with anything I did or said. It's not who I want to be.
NO

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #12686 on: January 01, 2020, 04:37:31 PM »
Yeah I don’t understand the problem with texting friends on NYE. Or were you just constantly texting being that guy at dinner?

bluemax

« Reply #12687 on: January 01, 2020, 04:38:52 PM »
Yeah I don’t understand the problem with texting friends on NYE. Or were you just constantly texting being that guy at dinner?

I didn't think I was, but yes, I spent far too much time on my phone. It was obviously a problem. I couldn't really get much in conversation wise with the lawyers and the fiance and I did not have the great conversation compatibility.
NO

james

« Reply #12688 on: January 01, 2020, 04:40:21 PM »
You have a sugar mommy and that bothers you? Wtf dude you had the dream

bluemax

« Reply #12689 on: January 01, 2020, 04:47:47 PM »
It was not a sugar mama relationship at all.
NO

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12690 on: January 01, 2020, 04:52:59 PM »
I love to flex generosity too and I don't keep a precise count of what the split is (it feels right or it doesn't) but it is a bit of a strange behaviour she keeps paying everything even though you're more financially sound than her ex (or so it sounds). That's maybe peripheral to that whole affair, and maybe she's fine doing it but I would worry it would create a certain form of entitlement or self inflicted begrudgement.

I don't know if her attitude is callous, but as you know surely, it's sometimes very frustrating to deal with depressed people, a bit overwhelming and sometimes beyond the pretty trite "try to snap out of it" or limited support there's not a lot a partner can offer even with the best of intents.
ὕβρις

bluemax

« Reply #12691 on: January 01, 2020, 05:00:16 PM »
You’re correct about all of that Vom. I get it, I sit and wallow and she’s what I’ve done and compares it to everything she’s accomplished with difficult circumstances and I just look like a child. And she just got done being with someone 10 years her junior who was worse than me. As much as I hurt right now, I know I brought this on myself.
NO

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12692 on: January 01, 2020, 05:21:04 PM »
You’re correct about all of that Vom. I get it, I sit and wallow and she’s what I’ve done and compares it to everything she’s accomplished with difficult circumstances and I just look like a child. And she just got done being with someone 10 years her junior who was worse than me. As much as I hurt right now, I know I brought this on myself.

Oh none of it was at you. I think where what I speculate and you say seem to converge is the idea that she, maybe unconsciously, is too much invested in being the "grown up", because of her previous relationship and maybe this one. I dunno, maybe that's not something you can mend, maybe it's unsustainable in the long run, but hopefully you will at least have a chance to speak about it.
ὕβρις

Bebpo

« Reply #12693 on: January 01, 2020, 05:29:01 PM »

I watched this whole clip. That was...interesting. Between Pryor's 42 on 15 and Williams routine being like 90% stereotype impressions, doesn't hold up too well. They're both amazing comedians, just maybe not this set these days haha. RIP to both legends.

I fucked up big time last night bore bros.

I was a moron texting friends new years stuff on my phone while at dinner with my gf, her coworker and his fiance. Then at the bar after dinner when she called me on it, I got dumb, couldn't think straight and walked out. I fucking walked out on my gf on new year's and abandoned her in a bar. After I sobered up some and tried calling her she absolutely eviscerated me and my behavior not only last night, but a few nights ago on her birthday (when I made dumb comments about the place I took her being out of my usual price range).

I feel like total shit today, I didn't sleep at all last night and I don't think i can recover this. I am so fucking stupid and I hate myself.

She's going to be here in about 45 minutes to drop something off and has made it clear that she wants nothing to do with me after.

:'( That's rough.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12694 on: January 01, 2020, 07:36:38 PM »
pryor being open about wanting to bang his 15 year old daughter's friends  :shaking

Raist

« Reply #12695 on: January 02, 2020, 04:09:27 AM »
It was not a sugar mama relationship at all.

I don't know about the sugar, but she's sure acting like she's your mommy.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #12696 on: January 02, 2020, 04:12:38 AM »
I'm going to be real, bluemax, she sounds like a bitch.

I don't know about "bitch," but insisting on paying for everything and telling you to "grow up" about your depression and drawing comparisons to her own situation in her days and on her path DOES sound an awful lot like she needs to have control and is treating you as an inferior.

:on_to_the_next_one.gif

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #12697 on: January 02, 2020, 07:10:53 AM »
Blue starting a new decade bitch free, it may hurt for a while, but with so many flags I think you're better off.

nudemacusers

« Reply #12698 on: January 02, 2020, 11:16:58 AM »
whatever the root cause that relationship doesn’t sound healthy at all. Might be valuable to take a life pause for a bit and figure out how you got into that in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:41:49 AM by nudemacusers »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bluemax

« Reply #12699 on: January 02, 2020, 12:25:48 PM »
I guess it is just tough, because I was single for so long and found someone I thought was great finally. It has only been about 2 months so far and I'm not claiming I was perfect before this.

Aside from both working crazy demanding jobs, it sometimes feels we don't actually have much else in common. We have slightly similar musical tastes, but almost anytime I pick the music she either openly questions it or tells me later she didn't like it. She's basically reworked my entire apartment layout in the last month, going so far as to buy a couch (which I'm sure wasn't cheap) unprompted and also finding an end table that I paid for to go with my new layout. But like, my apartment certainly needed some TLC, I just don't know if I was ready to do it all at once like this. I sometimes feel like she only wants certain parts or aspects of who I am, and the fact that other things exists frustrates and disappoints her. She's a minimalist with very little stuff and I'm a nerd with stuff. She likes art, and literature and philosophy. And I don't dislike these things but I'm not well versed in them and I'm constantly looking things up because I want to understand her and talk with her but I don't know that I feel she would do the same for me.

I know that I have a fearful/avoidant personality type and I have been going to therapy and working on my issues, but I also know I am not there yet. I don't deny fucking up and it hurts to know I backslid in certain ways.

I'm a fucking mess right now dudes. I haven't really eaten for the past day, and I barely managed to get half a night of sleep last night after the night before being full of mini panic attacks. I've doubled up my dosage of my meds to try and get to some kind of working baseline again. I keep wanting to reach out to her and talk but part of me says I need to give her more time? I don't know. She's also supposed to drop off a late Christmas present and then that is to be the end.
NO

Raist

« Reply #12700 on: January 02, 2020, 12:53:29 PM »
but almost anytime I pick the music she either openly questions it or tells me later she didn't like it

She's basically reworked my entire apartment layout in the last month, going so far as to buy a couch (which I'm sure wasn't cheap) unprompted and also finding an end table that I paid for to go with my new layout.

I sometimes feel like she only wants certain parts or aspects of who I am, and the fact that other things exists frustrates and disappoints her.

I don't know about the sugar, but she's sure acting like she's your mommy.

She doesn't sound like fun, and absolutely not the right person for you.

2 months should still be the honeymoon period. She's acting and reacting like someone who's been with you for years and is exasperated.

This will only lead to a complete trainwreck, so better call it a day now. You don't sound like you need this shit.

bluemax

« Reply #12701 on: January 02, 2020, 01:09:21 PM »
I should probably also mention she was still living with the guy until about 3 weeks ago.

I told her before that I didn't want her paying for everything. I am not looking for a caregiver or a mother. I want a partner, I want to share. I appreciate her generosity but I don't know the correct way to reciprocate it.

I did abandon her, alone, on New Years. Let us not forget this because she never will.
NO

Raist

« Reply #12702 on: January 02, 2020, 01:10:58 PM »
I should probably also mention she was still living with the guy until about 3 weeks ago.

I told her before that I didn't want her paying for everything. I am not looking for a caregiver or a mother. I want a partner, I want to share. I appreciate her generosity but I don't know the correct way to reciprocate it.

she was still living with the guy until about 3 weeks ago.

:lol :lol :lol

Dude. You'll be alright. Just forget about her.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #12703 on: January 02, 2020, 01:11:05 PM »

Reciprocate with choking DUH!

bluemax

« Reply #12704 on: January 02, 2020, 01:13:18 PM »

she was still living with the guy until about 3 weeks ago.

:lol :lol :lol

Dude. You'll be alright. Just forget about her.

Rent free, while finishing up his semester at nursing school she paid for. Also the car she has is because he was a drummer and she needed something big enough to carry his drums in.
NO

nudemacusers

« Reply #12705 on: January 02, 2020, 01:19:28 PM »
Breh please love yourself more than this.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #12706 on: January 02, 2020, 02:11:16 PM »
lol text or call her to say not to bother dropping off a gift, block her number, and then move on with your life. no one is worth that level of nonsense and its only been two months.

james

« Reply #12707 on: January 02, 2020, 04:17:49 PM »
Ignore this stupid virgin advice

Keep laying pipe until you have someone else lined up

shosta

« Reply #12708 on: January 02, 2020, 04:20:31 PM »
I don't think she's actually angry at you. This is all just part of the codependent roleplaying  :-[
每天生气

bluemax

« Reply #12709 on: January 02, 2020, 09:59:59 PM »
I am now the not so proud owner of a framed piece of Amano artwork that will eternally remind me of what a colossal fuck up I am.
NO

shosta

« Reply #12710 on: January 02, 2020, 10:01:18 PM »
Please post it
每天生气

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #12711 on: January 02, 2020, 11:50:38 PM »
I am now the not so proud owner of a framed piece of Amano artwork that will eternally remind me of what a colossal fuck up I am.

You screwed up, but this wasn't going to work out in the long run in any case.

bluemax

« Reply #12712 on: January 03, 2020, 02:22:30 AM »

You screwed up, but this wasn't going to work out in the long run in any case.

I told her so many times that I was afraid I'd screw up and she always said she didn't think I could.

I guess realistically, I knew there wasn't a great chance of it lasting super long term but I thought I could grow, change and improve and maybe it would last awhile. I was single for a decade before I met her, I'm pushing 40 and it just feels fucking bleak out there. It's not even about wanting to be married, or have kids, I just hate feeling doomed to be alone. I thought after all this time alone I had improved myself but I feel like such a failure.
NO

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #12713 on: January 03, 2020, 03:21:35 AM »
I mean no offense, but I think you forgot how to fall in love and so you're afraid that you must be actually doing something wrong. It's the years of insecurity that builds up and makes you convinced that you must renormalize yourself by letting people walk on you a bit. I've been there.

Move on and know that you did nothing wrong.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #12714 on: January 03, 2020, 03:34:55 AM »
I've been hesitant to post this on here because I'd rather not be judged harshly by the bore. I am in therapy these days and it's been helpful, but well my doctor is on vacation for the Holiday, so I've been without an outlet and it's really sucked.

I've already talked about my first girlfriend on here and how it "ended". Well it didn't end. It well got pretty shitty months ago and then kind of rebooted.

I make no excuses about myself. I've got a problem and thats that I can get really angry and mad. Well what happen was that I was letting my insecurities get to me as I let something dumb really get to me in that it seemed she enjoyed the company of another dude over me. On XBL, it was dumb. But as I talked with my therapist it really was my fear of being replaced and it just festered so much. But as weeks went on and I tried to communicate that to her, because of whatever problems she was having on her end she wasn't having any of it. And well it exploded into a real heated argument where I said many mean things, meant to really hurt her. So much so that she felt I had had a psychotic break and threatened to get a restraining order. It may not make a diffrence, but I'm not a women beater. I've never laid a hand on her or threatened her life. But I was drunk and beyond mad at her ignoring me and seemingly chose someone else. It wasn't a good look and I felt terrible. I'm sure the bore will judge me as a psycho, but I'm not.

Either way a couple of days later she messaged me and well..we kind of rebooted. We discused what happen and kind of moved on. It was weird, within a week we kind of got back to talking and well her messages became super sexual. Lots of sex talk, sending pictures, and general things she had never done. She said she felt she needed to do this I guess to help the long distance relationship. I don't know it was weird.

And for months thats what it was. XBL playing, talking on the phone, and plenty of sexting. We talked about continuing and repairing things and about how much we cared about each other. I continued to work on myself and try to understand my insecurities, be more open with my problems, and just be a better person.

And things have been goodish...Some arguments, mostly about being open in communication and spending time but nothing earth shattering.

And then she came back for the holiday and things were seemingly ok. We've spent plenty of days together and have had plenty of sex. Saw Star Wars together. Spent NYE together. She's slept over. Things are ok...

But lots of things and thoughts are going on in my head and I feel like I guess sharing.

She went back to work at Target while she was here. I visited her(I don't work there) on Xmas EVE. You may not believe me, but I was pretty well liked at work. I have plenty of people I'm friendly with and I left the job there on good terms. Well when I went to talk to her, the head AP guy awkwardly came up to us and got in between her and me. So I decided to leave and he followed me out telling me to leave the workers alone as I don't work there. Well he awkwardly approached me once before a couple of months back when I was talking to a female worker. Well turns out my "gf" had confined in another worker about what had happen back during ground zero. And I guess the worker felt the need to tell AP. And now I guess to this AP guy I am a women beater/problem. I have never been a criminal and yeah this kind of shook me and I talked to my "gf" about it and she did'nt really care. She was mad that I seemed to be blaming her for it and that this was my fault and she had no interest in telling AP otherwise. I didnt really know what to think about this and I dropped it.

Our relationship is in a weird place as I start to really think about what I want. I recently had my good friend brought me and because he is in a sad co-dependent realtionship with a girl 10 years older then him, she had to come too. It was fine, but it was clear to me from watching them that I did'nt want that. She seemed to have no personality beyond being my friends GF. No spunk, attitudue. Just there and just a GF. I watch another of my friends do nothing put post relationship Facebook posts and snapchats with his gf. He has no life outside of her and has dropped his friends basicly. I don't want that. Relationships outside of romantic ones are important to me.

But at the same time I feel like my "gf" is ashamed of me and I'm just a shadow. I know a lot of these things are just in my head, but bear with me. She is a girl who loves FB and is really active on it and does not acknowledge me on there. She will not post pictures of us, won't let me post pictures of us, wont make status of us(she took a picture of the empty Star wars theater we were at to post pictures, but didnt say she was with me, but made sure to say she was hanging out with her good male friend on NYD). When we play on XBL it's isolated. She has to make it appear offline and I can never play with her XBL friends(my fault, but also not a bad thing. We need our separate things). She seems to have basicly not argued the negative impression her friends, family, and employers have of me. Again my fault, and I guess she has argued for me with her mom as shes freely seen me plenty of times this season.

Again, she has explain to me that a lot of this is result of the sexual abuse she sufferd. From what I can understand, I guess her abuse was tied to people also not listening to her and claiming she was a whore and wanted it as well. Then there was the whole quid pro thing she had during her college job and I guess it's just she feels like being in a relationship and having sex with somone is something wrong and to be ashamed of. So she has to fight that.

And I get it, but I also don't know what I want. Maybe it's ego, but I want to celebrate my relationship, not hide it. I want to do what normal people in love do. Maybe I'm shallow. I also feel though that many times she paints me as the bad person and doesnt really want to listen to what I'm trying to say.

I also still have a lot of insecurities. I actually have gotten better. I feel better about myself in general. I feel more calm about me and self assured.

But..I feel insecure as an romantic partner. I still have an ejaculation issue and a porn addiction. I feel like I'm unable to satisfy her even though she claims I can an do. I still feel insecure about her playing with her Cod friends( i guess her metting the dude was a lie), but I try to just do whatever and realize that it's been acknowledged, but it's nothing.

I don't know. With her here and all thats happen, I've had a lot of thoughts and questions on my mind. I enjoy her company a lot, but I don't know what I want I guess and I really can't figure out what to do.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:40:02 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Raist

« Reply #12715 on: January 03, 2020, 04:26:29 AM »
Sorry but, didn't she jump on a married dude's dick a couple days after you broke up?

With all the rest, there are so many red flags it feels like a communist party rally.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #12716 on: January 03, 2020, 04:30:57 AM »
Apparently not.

skullstorm

« Reply #12717 on: January 03, 2020, 07:52:55 AM »
 :notlikethis

Ghoul

« Reply #12718 on: January 03, 2020, 07:55:20 AM »
you have to isolate yourselves playing XBL?

She's addicted to facebook but will flat out blank your relationship status?

Co-workers feel like you're harassing / beating her?

Just a few flags there.

This will only end badly for you sorry to say.

skullstorm

« Reply #12719 on: January 03, 2020, 08:04:32 AM »
Apparently not.

I can upload the text she sent me. It’s not very exciting. Just her telling me he was driving through the area, that she doesn’t know what’s going to happen, but she is lonely and doesn’t have many friends so she’s up for meeting this guy. That whatever happens we should still talk and be normal.

Then later she went into some detail about the sex.

So she lied to you to hurt you or what was that?