Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399268 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #13080 on: January 21, 2020, 10:17:37 PM »
post the hot ones  ::)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #13081 on: January 21, 2020, 10:19:06 PM »
I’d like to know the sad chain of events that leads to a person murdering their fortune teller.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #13082 on: January 21, 2020, 10:26:05 PM »
https://murderpedia.org/female.N/n/nelson-tanya.htm
Ha Jade Smith, 52, and her daughter Anita Nhi Vo, a 23-year-old college student, were found dead in Mrs. Smith's Little Saigon home on April 22, 2005. They died of hideous multiple stab wounds to their faces and necks. Both also had cuts on their hands, suggesting that they had attempted to resist their attacks. What most baffled officers was why nearly a gallon of white paint had been poured over their heads and hands.

"I haven't come across anybody else who has had a case in which the victim's heads and hands were covered in paint," police Det. Tim Vu said at the time. "I've had calls from colleagues in other departments, too. They feel kind of fascinated by that. It's just not something that happens. . . . This is by far the most bizarre thing I've seen."

"Many theories have been put forward to attempt to the explain the significance of the paint," New Criminologist, an online journal of criminology professionals, posted two weeks after the crime. "White is traditionally worn at Vietnamese funerals, the color is symbolic of mourning and rites of passage. Actors in traditional Vietnamese theater painted their faces white for performances, or maybe an unhappy client used paint to ward off evil spirits."

As New Criminologist pointed out, Smith was a respected figure among the 30,000 Vietnamese who live in the area and she took in clients from as far away as New York, "desperate for her words of wisdom on love, business, spell-casting and what the future held." Most clients would have gone to Smith's home and paid up to $15,000 for her services in cash.
Murderpedia has thousands of hours of work behind it. To keep creating new content, we kindly appreciate any donation you can give to help the Murderpedia project stay alive. We have many
plans and enthusiasm to keep expanding and making Murderpedia a better site, but we really
need your help for this. Thank you very much in advance.

benjipwns

« Reply #13083 on: January 21, 2020, 10:27:09 PM »
Like many of her fellow Vietnamese immigrants, Tanya Nelson believed in fortune telling, no question, which is how, one day in the mid-90s, she ended up on Ha Jade Smith’s doorstep. The two women became friends, and their relationship stretched on for the next ten years. Tanya consulted her for advice about love and advice about her business, a lingerie shop located in Little Saigon. It was struggling, and in March of 2000 she and her husband had to file for bankruptcy after racking up over two hundred thousand dollars in credit-card debts and personal loans. What should I do, Lady Ha? she asked. Eventually, Ha felt that she had the answer: Tanya should move her shop to North Carolina where she would have more success. And so Tanya packed her bags and moved to North Carolina with her children, leaving her husband behind.

Tanya and her husband weren’t divorced—he would visit her twice a year—but let’s just say that Tanya hadn’t been focused on her marriage in quite some time. For about a decade, she’d been having an on-and-off-again affair with her brother in law, George. (Her husband had no idea.) When Tanya moved to North Carolina, George had conveniently moved to Georgia, and so the two were able to stay in touch—well, sort of. The thing was that at some point, George had decided that he was tired of this underhanded love story, and had gone off and got himself a new girlfriend. He wanted to move on. He knew there was no real future with his sister-in-law. He even had the audacity to get engaged.

This drove Tanya mad.

When Ha’s advice didn’t solve Tanya’s problems, Tanya decided to take things into her own hands. And when Tanya took things into her own hands, things got violent. She told George that she was going to kidnap his fiancée, cut off her fingers, and mail the fingers back to him. She drove past the fiancée’s house and sprayed graffiti on the outside, phrases like “cocksucker” and “loverboy, run before she sucks you dry.” She even broke into the poor woman’s house and stole a photo of George out of her photo album. Believe it or not, all of this charming behavior didn’t work; George didn’t seem to be dumping his fiancée and crawling back to Tanya. He even had the gall to go ahead and get married. Tanya gave them both a wedding gift: a private detective who she hired to track the new wife’s movements.

In the meantime, her new lingerie shop was failing, maybe because she was spending too much time breaking into other people’s houses. Ha had predicted that moving her business from California to North Carolina would mean great success, but that was in no way coming true. Eventually, Tanya lost her house. She seemed to be making more and more demands from Ha, unreasonable ones, and eventually, by February of 2005, Ha responded with that note: “Sorry I cannot do this for you.”

Tanya looked around at the wreckage of her life and decided that someone was going to have to pay for this.
A search of Nelson's property located jewelry worth $500,000 in a coffee maker as well as $68,000 stuffed inside a vacuum cleaner.

“I am innocent,” Nelson–the youngest in a wealthy Vietnamese family with 16 children, a 1979 immigrant from communist Vietnam and a Costa Mesa High School attendee–told Judge Fasel in a pre-sentencing note delivered through the probation department. She said she couldn't have been the killer because she had flown from North Carolina to OC at the time of the murders only to spy on her estranged husband's affair with another woman. She'd never even met the homicide victims in person, she explained. She even had an answer for why she had the victim's credit cards: Smith had been a telephone customer. (I'm not aware of the excuse she gave for using the cards after the killings, though.)

But inside Fasel's ninth-floor Santa Ana courtroom on April 23, a waist-shackled Nelson–who converted from Buddhism to Christianity in jail and now serves as an evangelist for other female inmates
she sounds adorable

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #13084 on: January 21, 2020, 10:29:08 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Lisa Carpenter Graham, Alabama
Sentenced 11/18/2015
Murder -- Sentenced for hiring a hitman to gun down her daughter.
that sounds about right, although I would have said "Kentucky... Harlan County"
My dad grew up in Harlan, Kentucky  :( My family lived in that area for about 130 years

benjipwns

« Reply #13085 on: January 21, 2020, 10:33:53 PM »
my dad's mom's family is from the county to the west or northwest, whatever it is

elevated americans :heart

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #13086 on: January 22, 2020, 04:19:03 AM »
Feeling a little conflicted about a gorgeous woman i met at a cruise party. Spent the night together and i basically gave her my number with a "call me if your interested" sentance. Reason being that she lives about 4h away and im really not that into traveling for girls or having a long distance relationship. Unfortunately(or fortunately depending on how you look at it) she did message me up and i kinda agreed to visit her for a couple of days. I don't mind this trip cause it's a new location and could be fun even without her but i dunno if i should go and get myself into this potential mess.  :doge

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #13087 on: January 22, 2020, 07:20:45 PM »
Which of these miserable clubs looks like the best place to score meet a wonderful woman?

Accounting Club :dead
Alliance of Non-Traditional Students
Arcadea's Anime Escape :holeup
American Sign Language Club
Biology Club :rodney
Black Student Association (I don't know if I'm allowed to join)
"Brother 2 Brother" :whatisthis
Cardio Respiratory Sciences (insert cpr joke :rodney)
Collegiate Association for the Research of Principles
Creative Writing Club
 Culinary Club
Student American Dental Hygienists’ Assoc.
Gender and Sexuality Alliance
Generation Dreamers (I'm definitely not allowed to join this)
Living Sociology Club
 Multicultural Club
Nursing Pinning (filipinas :lawd)
Performance Arts Club
Phi Theta Kappa :girlaff
 Psychology Club
 Veterinary Technicians Club
Student Organization of Latinos and Allies
Surgical Conscience Club  :crazy
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #13088 on: January 22, 2020, 07:33:15 PM »
Culinary club, easily.

Women love men who can cook.

BisMarckie

« Reply #13089 on: January 22, 2020, 08:14:51 PM »
Cooking together is also a pretty good follow-up date, so by joining the club you can skip that step I guess  :doge

« Reply #13090 on: January 22, 2020, 08:21:15 PM »
Plus they like food which is an easy in to asking them out to dinner at a cool restaurant that people are talking about.
野球

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #13091 on: January 22, 2020, 08:54:36 PM »
I doubt you'd have a problem finding women Shosta, just pick whatever you find the most interesting. Bless.

shosta

« Reply #13092 on: January 22, 2020, 08:57:36 PM »
Was hoping for more crass jokes :shaq2
每天生气

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #13093 on: January 22, 2020, 09:02:47 PM »
I'm sorry.

TVC15

« Reply #13094 on: January 22, 2020, 09:08:28 PM »
Isn’t there some weightlifting or bodybuilding club you can join? Something beefcake related. I’m a little concerned about your development.
serge

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #13095 on: January 22, 2020, 09:10:00 PM »
biology club could be a hit. would there be an overrepresentation of socially awkward weeby egirls? i've never actually dated a scientist (unless clinical psychology counts, but im talking natural not social sciences). always kinda wondered what it'd be like dating a real nerd.

she's a biologist
https://www.instagram.com/starbuxx/?hl=en
◕‿◕

shosta

« Reply #13096 on: January 22, 2020, 09:26:05 PM »
Turns out surgical conscience is just a survey of new technologies used by surgeons, not the ethics of cutting people open
每天生气

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #13097 on: January 23, 2020, 01:19:11 AM »
Gender & Sexuality Alliance or the creative writing/drama club. Everything else looks like something a kid takes because their parents told them to.

biology club could be a hit. would there be an overrepresentation of socially awkward weeby egirls? i've never actually dated a scientist (unless clinical psychology counts, but im talking natural not social sciences). always kinda wondered what it'd be like dating a real nerd.

she's a biologist
https://www.instagram.com/starbuxx/?hl=en

Bio club sounds like a thing for "pre-meds" which is like the major where everyone gets a gold star. They claim they're going to medical school but 90% are needy assholes who don't have a shot in hell of earning a 3.5+ GPA. The other 10% are usually good enough to get a spot in a real lab.

shosta

« Reply #13098 on: January 23, 2020, 01:23:12 AM »
Excluding me, my bio lab tonight was literally 100% women, so naff might be on to something.
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13099 on: January 23, 2020, 03:13:17 PM »
Excluding me, my bio lab tonight was literally 100% women, so naff might be on to something.

Why should we exclude you?

You matter, shosta.
:O

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13100 on: January 23, 2020, 04:30:22 PM »
Mistaken thread.
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #13101 on: January 23, 2020, 04:58:42 PM »
Indeed

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #13102 on: January 24, 2020, 09:52:37 PM »
Went out with the gf today. Ran into some people that I know and that know I’m married. These people have never met my wife though. So now they think my gf is my wife.  :doge

bluemax

« Reply #13103 on: January 26, 2020, 08:24:07 PM »
Ex texted me last Sunday to vent about some stuff, we texted about it a bit until the conversation ended. I texted her later that night to ask if she had gone through with part of what she had mentioned and she said not yet and that was that. Next afternoon I took a shot and texted her and asked her out to lunch on Monday, no response.

Thought maybe I tried too hard or too much, so I decided to go for the giving space route. Although my therapist said maybe I might end up having given too much space. I started to kind of feel like I was maybe really over it, but then I got dumb and sent the dumb rambling lay my feelings out but I promise I won't bother if you're not interested text on Thursday. No response.

Anywho, trying to move forward and what not and I check my CMB recommendations for the day... and the second one was her :(

It's dumb, just when I actually felt like I was really good and past it, seemingly every day something would remind me of her and get me thinking of her, but now it has been a week since she last actually communicated with me so now I feel even more so like its over and I just wish my brain could make up its mind of whether or not it cares or doesn't care about her.
NO

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #13104 on: January 26, 2020, 10:14:00 PM »
So I'm talking to a curvy and cute as fuck black girl that really wants to peg, own, and dominate me. Me being a chubby white guy, the idea of a deliciously curvy black lady owning my ass is too good to be true.

And I really really really want to fuck you. And I want you to fuck me. And depending on your kinks, I eventually want to watch you fuck someone else and then let me fuck you after 

:woooo
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:23:37 PM by mormapope »
OH!

james

« Reply #13105 on: January 27, 2020, 12:33:39 AM »
Can she fit in a canoe

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #13106 on: January 27, 2020, 05:15:02 AM »
So I'm talking to a curvy and cute as fuck black girl that really wants to peg, own, and dominate me. Me being a chubby white guy, the idea of a deliciously curvy black lady owning my ass is too good to be true.

And I really really really want to fuck you. And I want you to fuck me. And depending on your kinks, I eventually want to watch you fuck someone else and then let me fuck you after 

This reminds me of the tinder profile that filler posted that wanted a white man to call her the N word in bed.

:doge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #13107 on: January 27, 2020, 05:17:08 AM »
RIP mormapope

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13108 on: January 27, 2020, 05:45:25 AM »
bluemax, don't second guess yourself too much. Last text wasn't maybe the best idea but I guess at least you know where you stand.
ὕβρις

bluemax

« Reply #13109 on: January 28, 2020, 12:03:46 AM »
Yeah blue sounds like pretty typical but maybe a bit immature on her part end of relationship stuff.  You sort of unfortunately gave her a bit of power over you there with the chance to ignore you but it's not the end of the world.

bluemax, don't second guess yourself too much. Last text wasn't maybe the best idea but I guess at least you know where you stand.

I'm trying my best to move forward and not mope. I felt like a dolt after texting her after seeing her CMB (and after saying I wouldn't text again) but I've resisted the urge to text and apologize for that.

My real life friend gave me good advice today, she said "Stop apologizing. You've shown remorse, you've shown you want to improve and move forward. If the other person wants to only define you by that mistake, and not give you the chance to prove what you are saying, then move on. Don't let them stunt your growth as a person." I appreciated that advice. Also my friend invited me to go to spin class, which provided many benefits, such as giving me less time to wallow, social interaction, physical exercise, and the chance to stare at booty.

I was able to sell my second Nier concert ticket today, which was supposed to be for her, so at least I won't have to sit next to an empty seat on Wednesday and feel bad in that way.

I wish I could know if I did something wrong, or if she just is busy or if she just decided to ghost me for some other reason, but I guess that's the real world. You don't always get closure or answers.
NO

Raist

« Reply #13110 on: January 28, 2020, 05:03:31 PM »
Your friend's advice is nice and all, but that's basically the longer, more polite version of what we've been saying. "She sounds like a bitch".

bluemax

« Reply #13111 on: January 28, 2020, 11:44:01 PM »
SHRUG EMOJI
NO

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #13112 on: January 29, 2020, 11:17:27 AM »
I mean he did post jailbait so no wonder he got told to fuck off.

I’m sure he’s on an imaginary date right now and even she will stand him up

james

« Reply #13113 on: January 29, 2020, 11:20:39 AM »
Speaking of jailbait, my girlfriend of 5 years suggested she is unhappy with our relationship and is thinking of leaving

:fbm

Ghoul

« Reply #13114 on: January 29, 2020, 11:25:23 AM »
Speaking of jailbait, my girlfriend of 5 years suggested she is unhappy with our relationship and is thinking of leaving

Just buy her a furby and you’ll be good. Real talk that sucks, you should ask her why.

james

« Reply #13115 on: January 29, 2020, 11:28:50 AM »

Just buy her a furby and you’ll be good. Real talk that sucks, you should ask her why.

She has been unhappy with work and says she needs to figure out a new direction in her life, that she relies on our relationship too much, and thinks she might want a different future

Raist

« Reply #13116 on: January 29, 2020, 11:41:50 AM »
I guess shooting fellow squidkins with paint was always going to get old quickly.

james

« Reply #13117 on: January 29, 2020, 11:43:50 AM »
I guess shooting fellow squidkins with paint was always going to get old quickly.

She never liked Splatoon. She tried it but played like an hour total. That's fine. We have different tastes in games. She did get me on Minecraft though.

james

« Reply #13118 on: January 29, 2020, 11:45:36 AM »
Are you happy?  I find it pretty rare that both parties are ACTUALLY happy even if only one is initiating the end.   That's happened for me when I was "left" and when I've "left people" most of the time.  Takes some real soul searching but it's usually overall for the best.

She is the best gf Ive ever had and I will never find someone better.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #13119 on: January 29, 2020, 02:59:21 PM »
Sorry to hear, James. Unfortunately a similar thing happened to my close friend, he was engaged to his girlfriend of 3 years, then the job/commute/depression wore her down and she felt like she needed to change things up, and unfortunately for as much as he tried working with her, it didn't help and she left him.

Whatever happens, I hope it works out for the best for you.
^_^

james

« Reply #13120 on: January 29, 2020, 03:31:20 PM »
Sorry to hear, James. Unfortunately a similar thing happened to my close friend, he was engaged to his girlfriend of 3 years, then the job/commute/depression wore her down and she felt like she needed to change things up, and unfortunately for as much as he tried working with her, it didn't help and she left him.

Whatever happens, I hope it works out for the best for you.

How do you continue on after something like that?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #13121 on: January 29, 2020, 03:33:53 PM »
one day at a time

james

« Reply #13122 on: January 29, 2020, 03:43:58 PM »
If you attracted such a great girlfriend before you can do it again.

Im in my 30s now dude. It's all downhill from here.

The last time I was single was 2011, just like this thread.

shosta

« Reply #13123 on: January 29, 2020, 03:49:47 PM »
Please do not try to fuck your freshmen students.
每天生气

james

« Reply #13124 on: January 29, 2020, 03:51:24 PM »
Please do not try to fuck your freshmen students.

You know what stings the most shosty?

I don't even have students. That was an elaborate ruse. I have coworkers who are mostly 55-70

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #13125 on: January 29, 2020, 03:55:09 PM »
maybe try fucking one of them

shosta

« Reply #13126 on: January 29, 2020, 03:57:14 PM »
I don't even have students. That was an elaborate ruse. I have coworkers who are mostly 55-70
That stings. Don't lie on the Bore.
每天生气

james

« Reply #13127 on: January 29, 2020, 03:58:19 PM »
That stings. Don't lie on the Bore.

I just want people to think Im cool :(

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #13128 on: January 29, 2020, 04:14:03 PM »
Hang in there james, if I have to you have to.

james

« Reply #13129 on: January 29, 2020, 04:48:04 PM »
Hang in there james, if I have to you have to.

From what I recall, you were open/poly.

Did that help? At the very least extend things?

I'm willing to do absolutely anything.

If you attracted such a great girlfriend before you can do it again.

Im in my 30s now dude. It's all downhill from here.

wait i thought being in your 30s as a dude is actually a really good time to get chicks?

Well as a student, you are constantly forced into mingle situations, which opens up lots of chances.

Hard to meet people when you shuttle between an office full of geriatrics and your apartment.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #13130 on: January 29, 2020, 06:17:03 PM »
I don’t know man I’m almost in my 30s and things seem kind of ok? I mean I prefer girls who are 25 and up and well they are still available. I also have had past female friends reach out to me and younger women don’t get the fuck boi vibe from you.

james

james

« Reply #13132 on: January 29, 2020, 06:45:34 PM »
I feel like booking a flight to Orlando next weekend to see harry potter world but why is this shit so expensive fuck you comcast

TVC15

« Reply #13133 on: January 30, 2020, 04:57:02 AM »
His last stint here wasn't very popular;  I don't think he expected the backlash he got.. not the kind of attention his ego needs.

Well, I hope he pulls himself back together in time to find a date for prom.
serge

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #13134 on: January 30, 2020, 09:59:31 AM »
I dunno, the older i get the better it looks for me in terms of dating. Though i suppose im "only" 28 at this point. You do need to be active to create opportunities though.

So i decided to meet the cruise girl. Anyway, i went to spent the night at her place. Very fun, artsy and has some other interesting quirks. At the very least im interested to see where it goes. It's nice to get to know someone a little better than the occasional hookup, not that i lack an interest for that stuff but the amount of issues some people have... :doge

james

« Reply #13135 on: January 30, 2020, 09:44:03 PM »
I spent most of yesterday crying but I'm more positive today.

This is just a bump in the road. I'm going to win her back.

bluemax

« Reply #13136 on: January 30, 2020, 09:54:51 PM »
I spent most of yesterday crying but I'm more positive today.

This is just a bump in the road. I'm going to win her back.

Didn't we just see this story like a few weeks ago?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Good luck my dude. Seriously, I hope it turns out better for you than me!
[close]
NO

shosta

« Reply #13137 on: January 30, 2020, 09:59:03 PM »
James, you sound pathetic. Don't offer to be a cúck on the off chance that it might give you a few more months with her.

And don't try to win her back, either. You have to look forward.
每天生气

james

« Reply #13138 on: January 30, 2020, 11:06:12 PM »
James, you sound pathetic. Don't offer to be a cúck on the off chance that it might give you a few more months with her.

And don't try to win her back, either. You have to look forward.

My dude we've been dating since you were in the 2nd grade

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #13139 on: January 31, 2020, 10:00:48 AM »

Met up with this lady, had an awesome night of fucking and cuddling, got Indian food. Eventually she fingered me hard while I jerked off. First time anyone has actually fingered me and it felt absolutely baller. Start to a very wonderful casual relationship I think.

She's seeing a dude thats in the Peace Corps that went to Chiba. If he survives (lol), his huge kink is being cucked. Something I'd love to participate in.  :)
OH!