Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1411259 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #13320 on: February 16, 2020, 10:04:12 PM »
The mental health therapist I was with seems too “busy” to get together anymore. Sucks.  :(

(speaking of sucking she sucked dick pretty well :aah)

edit: also possum girl broke up with her heroin addict boyfriend AGAIN and now she’s all “I miss you very much, Atra” but she can go fuck herself.  :maf

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 10:08:17 PM by Atramental »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13321 on: February 16, 2020, 11:15:02 PM »
The mental health therapist I was with seems too “busy” to get together anymore. Sucks.  :(

(speaking of sucking she sucked dick pretty well :aah)

edit: also possum girl broke up with her heroin addict boyfriend AGAIN and now she’s all “I miss you very much, Atra” but she can go fuck herself.  :maf
:rejoice

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #13322 on: February 17, 2020, 11:29:20 AM »

bluemax

« Reply #13323 on: February 17, 2020, 10:53:23 PM »
Botched my first Tinder match of the year. Her profile said she was only interested in role playing "girl who spent all day laying on the beach and is now useless" or something to that effect. I asked a couple of questions and she said I was not a man of action and then unmatched me.

Her profile said she liked Jesus and hates rabbits so I think maybe I dodged a bullet.
NO

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #13324 on: February 17, 2020, 11:54:37 PM »
Ok, so I've always wanted to go to a sex party. Figured "Hey, the 15th is the day after Valentines, no doubt there's gonna be a few good parties around. Maybe now is the time."  Oh ho ho ho my fellow borians. Let me catalog for you how wrong I was.

First, we find a place that's been in the area.  It had some ok reviews, but apparently they just moved locations. "No big deal" I thought. So we RSVP and pay our entry fee. They tell us they'll send us address the day of. No worries. The day comes and we get an address. As we get ready to go we look it up, in the industrial part of town. First red flag.

We go anyway. It's a bunch of autoshops.  but one looks all done up. We raise eyebrows and go in. We are greeted by a bouncer who looks several inches too short for his suit, I mean I could take the guy. We present Id and go in. The first room is tiny just a few chairs and an inflatable bed set up in a corner for "play". The books on the shelves included such titles as:

OK, first room is not great. Second room, possibly smaller than the first. 2/3rds of it is taken up by one of these tents with another inflatable mattress:

Next to the tent was what can best be described as a filipino version of grandpa simpson playing with attachments to a sybian he brought along. Second room, worse than the first. Go into the last room, which was essentially the auto shop work floor with some dance tiles and lighting and two BDSM crosses.  There was small fire with a circle of people, the only people in the room. OK, we join in. Everyone introduces themselves and then they just go silent. After a while someone decides that we should go in a circle and talk about our kinks.  I was like "Nope" and went and got us some drinks. Then one guy, we'll call him JC (because that's his name) takes off his shirt and says "Hey if any bi guys here wanna have a go, I'm up for that." In the most socially awkward way possible.  Then he starts sucking on his gf's tit, who is this blob of a woman. Now don't get me wrong, both my wife and gf are BBWs, but this was a blob of a woman. She didn't do her hair, she was wearing a man's oversized plain tshirt which was dirty and man's shorts. It was like she hadn't showered in 2 days and just showed up and thought "that's sexy enough". The girl didn't respond to having her tit sucked at all, she just kept talking like nothing was happening, like a community cow or something.

After a minute or two JC is like "I always wanted to try one of those BDSM crosses things and get flogged. Anyone wanna flog me?" Another, equally creepy bi guy was like "sure!" as they walk up to the cross and are like "How do we work these."

Immediately all of us that had experience in BDSM were like :kobeyuck

Flogging isn't a thing to go into with both parties having no experience. It was going to be a disaster. One of the more experienced couples ran up and tried to talk them out of it, but they were like "Nah we'll try it." So they show them some tips. It was still a disaster, but luckily instead of having to cart a guy off because he got flogged too hard in the kidneys it was more of disaster in that the most intense it got was

Some hot people walk in and see the whole fiasco going on and they were like "nope".

Eventually the whole thing ended. Thankfully the experienced couple decided to give everyone a show of how it's done. And that was actually hot. God that woman could take a beating. Then after that they come back and she undoes all that by starting to talk about the Corona virus, infectious diseases, the flu epidemic of 1912 (I had to correct her it was 1918) and then she started talking about rabies. That caused the room to clear most people would rather be cramped up in a small room than hear that.

Oh! And I forgot to mention there was no dj just a sound system that any guest could come in and use with bluetooth. Initially someone took over and put on some silly cabaret music which was terrible, then it was switched to a not so bad playlist. Finally we decide to make our own magic happen and start making out on the couch. the lady that set the playlist to play from her phone had left the room a few minutes earlier and finally the bluetooth started to lose the signal so we were there making out to a stuttering soundtrack as the bluetooth lost and regained connectivity. After a while apparently some redneck was like "Let's fix this music!"

Then as I'm trying to make something sexy happen this starts blasting through the speakers:

After I finally finished laughing I was like "Nope. I'm done. I'm soooooooo done." And we left and got some taco bell (which was the sexiest moment of the night).

There was more but good god. Never again. That was least sexy thing I have ever endured, and I was a mormon for 30 years.
que

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #13325 on: February 18, 2020, 05:32:22 AM »
Ok, so I've always wanted to go to a sex party. [...]

NGL, sounds like there was a very very fine line between this and a murder party :kobeyuck

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #13326 on: February 18, 2020, 07:53:35 AM »
That party I would have needed more than a couple of drinks to get through, also fat chicks gross breh.

skullstorm

« Reply #13327 on: February 18, 2020, 08:32:34 AM »
I don't usually make the effort to scroll back up and like a long post but man, it was exactly how I've always imagined sex parties  :neogaf :cornette :jeb :ufup

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #13328 on: February 18, 2020, 08:44:53 AM »
Ok, so I've always wanted to go to a sex party. Figured "Hey, the 15th is the day after Valentines, no doubt there's gonna be a few good parties around. Maybe now is the time."  Oh ho ho ho my fellow borians. Let me catalog for you how wrong I was.

First, we find a place that's been in the area.  It had some ok reviews, but apparently they just moved locations. "No big deal" I thought. So we RSVP and pay our entry fee. They tell us they'll send us address the day of. No worries. The day comes and we get an address. As we get ready to go we look it up, in the industrial part of town. First red flag.

We go anyway. It's a bunch of autoshops.  but one looks all done up. We raise eyebrows and go in. We are greeted by a bouncer who looks several inches too short for his suit, I mean I could take the guy. We present Id and go in. The first room is tiny just a few chairs and an inflatable bed set up in a corner for "play". The books on the shelves included such titles as:

(Image removed from quote.)

OK, first room is not great. Second room, possibly smaller than the first. 2/3rds of it is taken up by one of these tents with another inflatable mattress:

Next to the tent was what can best be described as a filipino version of grandpa simpson playing with attachments to a sybian he brought along. Second room, worse than the first. Go into the last room, which was essentially the auto shop work floor with some dance tiles and lighting and two BDSM crosses.  There was small fire with a circle of people, the only people in the room. OK, we join in. Everyone introduces themselves and then they just go silent. After a while someone decides that we should go in a circle and talk about our kinks.  I was like "Nope" and went and got us some drinks. Then one guy, we'll call him JC (because that's his name) takes off his shirt and says "Hey if any bi guys here wanna have a go, I'm up for that." In the most socially awkward way possible.  Then he starts sucking on his gf's tit, who is this blob of a woman. Now don't get me wrong, both my wife and gf are BBWs, but this was a blob of a woman. She didn't do her hair, she was wearing a man's oversized plain tshirt which was dirty and man's shorts. It was like she hadn't showered in 2 days and just showed up and thought "that's sexy enough". The girl didn't respond to having her tit sucked at all, she just kept talking like nothing was happening, like a community cow or something.

After a minute or two JC is like "I always wanted to try one of those BDSM crosses things and get flogged. Anyone wanna flog me?" Another, equally creepy bi guy was like "sure!" as they walk up to the cross and are like "How do we work these."

Flogging isn't a thing to go into with both parties having no experience. It was going to be a disaster. One of the more experienced couples ran up and tried to talk them out of it, but they were like "Nah we'll try it." So they show them some tips. It was still a disaster, but luckily instead of having to cart a guy off because he got flogged too hard in the kidneys it was more of disaster in that the most intense it got was

Some hot people walk in and see the whole fiasco going on and they were like "nope".

Eventually the whole thing ended. Thankfully the experienced couple decided to give everyone a show of how it's done. And that was actually hot. God that woman could take a beating. Then after that they come back and she undoes all that by starting to talk about the Corona virus, infectious diseases, the flu epidemic of 1912 (I had to correct her it was 1918) and then she started talking about rabies. That caused the room to clear most people would rather be cramped up in a small room than hear that.

Oh! And I forgot to mention there was no dj just a sound system that any guest could come in and use with bluetooth. Initially someone took over and put on some silly cabaret music which was terrible, then it was switched to a not so bad playlist. Finally we decide to make our own magic happen and start making out on the couch. the lady that set the playlist to play from her phone had left the room a few minutes earlier and finally the bluetooth started to lose the signal so we were there making out to a stuttering soundtrack as the bluetooth lost and regained connectivity. After a while apparently some redneck was like "Let's fix this music!"

Then as I'm trying to make something sexy happen this starts blasting through the speakers:

After I finally finished laughing I was like "Nope. I'm done. I'm soooooooo done." And we left and got some taco bell (which was the sexiest moment of the night).

There was more but good god. Never again. That was least sexy thing I have ever endured, and I was a mormon for 30 years.

This is the kind of content I come here for. What percentage of sex parties do you think end up like this?
serge

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #13329 on: February 18, 2020, 09:28:56 AM »

This is the kind of content I come here for. What percentage of sex parties do you think end up like this?

80% I'd actually love to go to one, but I'm pretty sure my Fiance would end me if I did.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13330 on: February 18, 2020, 10:37:07 AM »
Isnt sex always a party?
:O

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #13331 on: February 18, 2020, 11:18:48 AM »
Isnt sex always a party?

Even goodbye hugs?  :girlaff
Margs

james

« Reply #13332 on: February 18, 2020, 11:46:48 AM »

james

« Reply #13333 on: February 18, 2020, 11:53:04 AM »
So for my big upcoming Savannah trip, I decided to go online and see if I could find any fresh cats to meet up with

YUP TO WHAT YOU IMBECILE

Shes cute too :(

Ghoul

« Reply #13334 on: February 18, 2020, 11:58:01 AM »
So for my big upcoming Savannah trip, I decided to go online and see if I could find any fresh cats to meet up with

YUP TO WHAT YOU IMBECILE

YUP

james

« Reply #13335 on: February 18, 2020, 12:00:01 PM »
This shit is going to drive me to be an incel

These women simply cannot live up to my high standards

:expert

Ghoul

« Reply #13336 on: February 18, 2020, 12:11:11 PM »
just remember kids can't spell a lot of words so getting a YUP is very good NGL

BisMarckie

« Reply #13337 on: February 18, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »
I've never heard of anyone trying to use reddit like a dating app.

James trying to score on r/squidsgonewild :goldberg

Ghoul

« Reply #13338 on: February 18, 2020, 12:17:18 PM »

James trying to score on r/squidsgonewild :goldberg

You only have two legs slut, come back when you have 8

james

« Reply #13339 on: February 18, 2020, 12:17:44 PM »

Theres like 50 dating subs.

But in this case, I just want to meet people so when Im in Savannah I can go to bars and have someone to talk to

Heres a dating sub for resetera posters

https://www.reddit.com/r/DDLGPersonals/

A bit about me. I'm eighteen, female and I love stuffies. Legit when I'm sad I'll grab three before going on a drive with a family member. They help a lot. I'd like to introduce them to you. I've been coloring lately and making my own stuffies out of felt. I just learned to sew, I'm very new at it. I also really like Star Wars (all of them, prequels and sequels included) and a lot of anime and music (vocaloid mostly.)

:kobeyuck

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #13340 on: February 18, 2020, 12:34:59 PM »
that's because the dead don't talk.
que

BIONIC

« Reply #13341 on: February 18, 2020, 12:50:26 PM »
Can’t wait to hear about James’ savannah goodbye hug :rejoice
Margs

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #13342 on: February 18, 2020, 01:17:02 PM »
Also Puppy your post about the "sex party" is the least surprising post here lol.. read reviews online of sex clubs and they all sound like that or worse.
Worse?!
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #13343 on: February 18, 2020, 03:10:09 PM »
Whatever you seat reclining misanthrope

james

« Reply #13344 on: February 18, 2020, 03:16:37 PM »

YUP TO WHAT YOU IMBECILE

Her answer is a reasonable response to the question as you phrased it.

"Do you live in the city or general area?" could be read as a question asking if she lives in either of the two. Not specifically asking which of the two she lives in.

"Do you live in the city itself, or in the general area?" would be less ambiguous as to what you're asking.

Oh come on.

"Do you want chocolate or vanilla"
"Yup"

Same shit. I shouldn't have to specify you get one choice.

bluemax

« Reply #13345 on: February 19, 2020, 12:17:10 AM »
I don't usually make the effort to scroll back up and like a long post but man, it was exactly how I've always imagined sex parties  :neogaf :cornette :jeb :ufup

[close]

W/R/T your image, the first time I went to a strip club it was because I was drunk and hungry and one of my friends (who was also drunk and hungry) promised me the strip club had a buffet.

It did not.

Nor did it have booze.

Still felt up some big ole titties though.
[close]
NO

Ghoul

« Reply #13346 on: February 19, 2020, 07:08:18 AM »
where TF is the Oblivion update btw, it's been too long. I want to hear how his date to the sonic movie went on valentines day.

And how this bitch wanted sex over watching my hero academia :D

Well I cursed this top of the page, you're welcome.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13347 on: February 19, 2020, 07:19:06 AM »
Are you telling me clubs are in reality a shy cry from what erotic fiction usually depicts ?
:fbm
ὕβρις

TVC15

« Reply #13348 on: February 19, 2020, 01:20:12 PM »
That serial killer I was considering dating went to a sex party/club with his second wife, had her hand-cuffed to the ceiling, ball-gagged, and non-consensually sexed by guys. He told the dudes she was into it and the resistance was part of the fantasy. Like 2-3 guys were with her before someone realized something was wrong. This was the early 80s, too, so I imagine these parties were way wilder then.
serge

james

« Reply #13349 on: February 19, 2020, 02:18:56 PM »
Big hair girl from the bar didnt respond to my offer to meet again :(

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13350 on: February 19, 2020, 03:33:03 PM »
more like big missing out on a great guy  ::)

BisMarckie

« Reply #13351 on: February 19, 2020, 04:21:58 PM »
Sucks to be her, she would have been able to play with james' Amiibo collection.  :miyamoto

TVC15

« Reply #13352 on: February 19, 2020, 04:39:03 PM »

I’d put on a wig and bikini to get at him.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13353 on: February 19, 2020, 04:42:06 PM »

More like Big Dodging a Big Bullet.

For her, not james.
bernie bro's before hillary hoe's!  :bernie

james

« Reply #13354 on: February 19, 2020, 05:18:25 PM »

More like Big Dodging a Big Bullet.

For her, not james.
bernie bro's before hillary hoe's!  :bernie

Shit I never brought up Bernie that was my fatal mistake

:existential

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13355 on: February 21, 2020, 02:06:44 PM »
i love that poem baby. i truely do wish id never done the things in the past id done. i do apologize for all the pain and stress iv caused you. i do ove you more then im able to show u right now. i will do my best to make things right between us. if u will let me. i love you[redacted]

:stahp

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #13356 on: February 21, 2020, 06:51:26 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13357 on: February 21, 2020, 07:49:34 PM »
I managed to piece out the first name of that cute coworker.
It's not progress yet but oh well.
ὕβρις

skullstorm

« Reply #13358 on: February 22, 2020, 06:24:21 AM »

Good, good, now you can write her a crown of sonnets  :pimp

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13359 on: February 22, 2020, 06:30:48 AM »

Good, good, now you can write her a crown of sonnets  :pimp

I'll stick to a nice chat with coffee and cigarettes, God willing.
ὕβρις

skullstorm

« Reply #13360 on: February 22, 2020, 07:07:11 AM »
Well that won't leave a lasting impression but if that's the way you want to play it  ::)

At least get her a bunch of roses :ryker

BIONIC

« Reply #13361 on: February 24, 2020, 07:10:46 AM »
Hope you and the only other Dutch Butti supporter find each other :heart
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13362 on: February 24, 2020, 05:15:15 PM »
The free version of OKCupid is getting worse and worse. They retrofitted limited likes into my account. Also a bunch of other changes. Got a small peak in people liking my profile this weekend but I guess it's not anyone I fancy myself.
:yeshrug
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13363 on: February 24, 2020, 05:16:25 PM »
 :maf

bluemax

« Reply #13364 on: February 24, 2020, 10:53:42 PM »
The free version of OKCupid is getting worse and worse. They retrofitted limited likes into my account. Also a bunch of other changes. Got a small peak in people liking my profile this weekend but I guess it's not anyone I fancy myself.

Yeah OkCupid basically turned into Tinder with quiz questions. Who doesn't want to know that they're a 97% match with their ex!
NO

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #13365 on: February 24, 2020, 10:59:06 PM »

evil

james

« Reply #13366 on: February 24, 2020, 11:54:52 PM »
Back in my day there were no likes on okc. You just messaged anyone you wanted to

bluemax

« Reply #13367 on: February 25, 2020, 12:01:40 AM »
At one point they wouldn't show you the message until you had mutually liked the person but I think they found that lead to people not sending messages as much, so now if you send a message it lets the other person know you added an "intro".
NO

Ghoul

« Reply #13368 on: February 25, 2020, 06:56:28 AM »
Yeah online dating now sounds like hell, glad I don't have to navigate that shit hole.

bluemax

« Reply #13369 on: February 25, 2020, 01:58:27 PM »
Yeah online dating now sounds like hell, glad I don't have to navigate that shit hole.

Among the reasons I didn’t want to accept that there was no hope of reconciliation with my now ex.
NO

james

« Reply #13370 on: February 25, 2020, 02:05:34 PM »

Among the reasons I didn’t want to accept that there was no hope of reconciliation with my now ex.

Same here buddy. Join me. We have 3 more months living together so I have time to patch things up.

Also, I noticed yesterday that my sex drive is completely gone. My boys know its dry season and they've stopped producing.

james

« Reply #13371 on: February 25, 2020, 02:16:57 PM »
A two week quarantine might be just the thing to bring us even closer together

:rash

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #13372 on: February 25, 2020, 02:44:57 PM »

Phil Collins - Against All Odds plays in the background

james

« Reply #13373 on: February 25, 2020, 04:19:30 PM »
It's funny being old and reading this.. "Online dating just sucks now, back in the day"... heh, never had the option really back in my day.

Had to walk uphill in the snow both ways to dates.

People have been dating online since 1995 you giant poop

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #13374 on: February 25, 2020, 04:20:20 PM »

Phil Collins - Against All Odds plays in the background

I’m actually going to karaoke tonight with MY live in ex, who dares me to sing this?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13375 on: February 25, 2020, 04:39:26 PM »
It's funny being old and reading this.. "Online dating just sucks now, back in the day"... heh, never had the option really back in my day.

It's more a specific app user experience deteriorating in just a few years than nostalgia. It's not just the paywalls because that's been pretty much the norm since before "apps".
ὕβρις

« Reply #13376 on: February 25, 2020, 05:47:14 PM »

Glory be married life. I don't envy any of you fuckers trying to hookup.

To be fair, I met my wife in college. And shit gets harder once you're out in the real world regardless of apps.
野球

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #13377 on: February 25, 2020, 07:38:36 PM »

To be fair, I met my wife in college. And shit gets harder once you're out in the real world regardless of apps.

I do feel pretty lucky when reading this thread. I'd like to think I wouldn't make most of these mistakes, but then I look back and cringe.

« Reply #13378 on: February 25, 2020, 09:57:18 PM »

I do feel pretty lucky when reading this thread. I'd like to think I wouldn't make most of these mistakes, but then I look back and cringe.

Same here.
野球

james

« Reply #13379 on: February 25, 2020, 10:08:01 PM »
Go gloat in another thread you fucks