Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174573 times)

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4500 on: November 25, 2017, 12:12:15 PM »
I like reading the comments on videogame death scenes.

Some poor guy lamenting Soup from the Modern Warfare franchise. Stuff from the Gears of War games being considered the most emotional in gaming.

It's great.

kingv

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4501 on: November 25, 2017, 12:24:14 PM »
I wonder if advertisers can just choose to only be displayed next to no comments videos. That would seem to be a solution.

YouTube might not currently give that option, though since they likely feel they know better than advertisers, and also maybe prefer showing on video comments because people come back to the same video over and over again for said comments.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #4502 on: November 25, 2017, 02:05:54 PM »
Press F to pay respects to Soup
rub

LionPride

« Reply #4503 on: November 25, 2017, 02:06:09 PM »
Hang on, hang on. Lion Pride is black. And I know for a fact that Peoples Of Color can't be racist. They've told me this on RetardEDA dozens of times already.

Lion Pride, why don't you come back to us here at the bore and tell us how that warning makes you feel.
nicca get a life

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4504 on: November 25, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »
The Soup was that OTHER show I used to watch religiously on E! besides Chelsea Lately.
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4505 on: November 25, 2017, 02:19:18 PM »
Saying that you get hit on the most when you're in a back corner in your sweats is most likely mistaking people making sure you're OK as "hitting" on you.
que

wsippel

« Reply #4506 on: November 25, 2017, 02:20:52 PM »
Herbs, salt, butter, and lard isn't spice. For North and West Europe, I still don't understand how the food is so lightly spiced. The UK had India for so long, where many of the world's spices originate from, and for the most part the UK ignored it.

Europe isn't just Scandinavia and the UK.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4507 on: November 25, 2017, 02:28:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-best-persona-character-is-now-colored-character-figurine.7992/

And this is just the first couple of pages!
Quote from: detuned radios, post: 1360285, member: 2474
This figure is an abomination unto God.

Quote from: DR2K, post: 1360405, member: 28537
Surprised they didn’t model her butt hole. Seriously creepy.

Quote from: Brakke, post: 1360497, member: 18434
If I walked into someone’s house and saw this abomination, I would punch them right in the nose and then call the police but the cops wouldn’t arrest me.
:badass

Quote from: Trejo, post: 1360556, member: 3311
I am apalled that they went through all that trouble of meticulously countouring that skin tight, hermetically sealed via vacuum outfit and they didn't even bother to sculpt the butthole. Apalled I say! So much for attention to detail.
:beetlejuice

Quote from: PaperSparrow, post: 1360831, member: 126
1. It doesn't fit her character.
2. You go through the trouble of modeling Johanna, and yet you put focus on the least interesting part of that design.
3. If you really needed a sexy pose, there are a ton of less tacky motorcycle poses than that.

I'm obviously not the target audience for this, and as a fan of the character, it stings a tiny bit.
:expert

Quote from: Abriael, post: 1361504, member: 11910
Here is my collection, big bad guy. Anything that makes you feel compelled to punch me as well?

Quote from: Eumi, post: 1361969, member: 30521
God that pose is just awful.

Like, do people find that sexy? It just looks unnatural and painful.

Quote from: enkaisu, post: 1362047, member: 15103
The pose is the best part of the figure. :)

Quote from: Sai, post: 1362418, member: 75
wow that is

so gross and not at all what i wanted to see.

Quote from: JoJoDentCo, post: 1362659, member: 6080
Quote from: psychowave, post: 1362577, member: 2596
imagine being the kind of sad creep that faps to an underage anime girl's ass
Apparently you don't have to imagine; just ask many people in this thread what it's like.
:neogaf

Quote from: BocoDragon, post: 1362886, member: 8713
This is what I thought the thread title was referring to.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'd prefer "POC" of course.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 02:33:47 PM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4508 on: November 25, 2017, 02:32:14 PM »
Hang on, hang on. Lion Pride is black. And I know for a fact that Peoples Of Color can't be racist. They've told me this on RetardEDA dozens of times already.

Lion Pride, why don't you come back to us here at the bore and tell us how that warning makes you feel.
nicca get a life

Did you know that I'm black and my grandma used to put apple on cheesecake ?
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4509 on: November 25, 2017, 02:39:15 PM »
And some more choice quotes:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-best-persona-character-is-now-colored-character-figurine.7992/

Quote from: Kthulhu, post: 1362778, member: 955
I imagine most of the people who have these openly displayed either don't get many visitors or have very accommodating roommates.
Quote from: Einbroch, post: 1365304, member: 1319
Or we just don’t care. I know, it’s so weird being comfortable with yourself to the point where you can openly display the things you like.

Family, friends, neighbors, etc have all seen my colllection. And guess what? The worst I’ve gotten is ‘well, whatever makes you happy’ and it’s never brought up again. My neighbor’s seven year old kid loves them, she thinks they’re ‘real pretty’. My wife’s boss thinks they’re works of art.

Stereotypes are fun, I suppose.

I would like to say, as someone who also buys animu figures, in response to that line:
 :neogaf :girlaff :crowdlaff :nope :goldberg :cmonson

Quote from: empty feat, post: 1365408, member: 25938
So you're comfortable with sexualization of a teenager?

I'm not trying to be hostile btw, I'm just honestly curious about whether people consider the connotations involved with pieces like this, esp of younger characters.

Quote from: Einbroch, post: 1365581, member: 1319
Makoto is a strong character whose problems are not specific to those of an underage person, and she has the body of someone who could pass for 20+.

If you have problems with some of the ‘1000 year old loli dragons’ then that’s another story, but I really don’t see any issues with this figure, outside of I just don’t like the pose that much.

Quote from: Echo, post: 1365645, member: 24567
There are no connotations to consider. No feelings to hurt. She isn't real. Why do people insist on pretending otherwise?

People can like whatever they want when it comes to Art and shit. The moment such fancies carry over to realty, then we rightfully have a problem.

A question like that isn't designed to elicit proper conversation, you're just looking to alienate, conform to western groupthink, and claim some assumed moral highground on behalf of a fictitious character.

Also I had no idea they made a toy of this.  LMAO.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 02:46:48 PM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

etiolate

« Reply #4510 on: November 25, 2017, 02:57:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1358726/

Ian Miles Cheong anyone got more links, pictures of shit he has said in the past?

Wow ResetERA allows doxxing ? :hhh Disgusting.

UnpopularBlargh
Original Poster
So for those that don't know, Shaun is a YouTube essayist who explains and debunks alt-right talking points and other less vile stuff (i.e The Great Replacement Isn't Real, CinemaSins Is Still Wrong, Quebec Mosque Shooting: Manufacturing A Conspiracy). Usually he doesn't cover video games but since he just finished Cuphead himself he came across an interesting controversy. In the video below he breaks down how the alt-right and GamerGate remnants have created a fake controversy that SJW's and video game critics are labeling the game is racist when that is not at all the case.

Amazing. They just had a 10+ page thread labeling it problematic and racist. Now that's all imagined.

kingv

« Reply #4511 on: November 25, 2017, 03:01:30 PM »
I feel like sexy anime statue figures are kind of lame, but it’s not really all that important either.

I also have a lot of vidya and comic action figures on my desk, so who am I to judge? None
Have squishy boob features however.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4512 on: November 25, 2017, 03:05:05 PM »
I would like to say, as someone who also buys animu figures, in response to that line:
 :neogaf :girlaff :crowdlaff :nope :goldberg :cmonson

So what's your opinion on all of this?  You are just posting opinions of both fans of these figures and detractors and laughing.. reminds me of Amirox putting down pedos.

It's another toy for nerds and who cares if you like it or hate it.  It's just always the same thing with NeoGAF and now ResetEra having anything remotely "sexy" get shit on and derailed by the people who find it "gross."  Dude was asking for it by creating a thread for it in the first place though.  They have a figure thread...post it there.

As for the latter, I have a problem with figures made of little girls and (actual) sexual stuff.  There's some really sick shit that gets made in Japan and I guess it's your Amirox types buying it, although I don't think anyone on the forums has ever posted that they have that stuff.  I do wonder about the posters with the hentai "ahegao" avatars though.
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4513 on: November 25, 2017, 03:05:28 PM »
So what's your opinion on all of this?  You are just posting opinions of both fans of these figures and detractors and laughing.. reminds me of Amirox putting down pedos.

:nope @ your western group think.

By the way I can't help to notice you typed PEDO in your message. :thinking
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4514 on: November 25, 2017, 03:08:32 PM »
I feel like sexy anime statue figures are kind of lame, but it’s not really all that important either.

I also have a lot of vidya and comic action figures on my desk, so who am I to judge? None
Have squishy boob features however.

:hyper
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #4515 on: November 25, 2017, 03:11:37 PM »
Lmao at vom getting an avvy of the bad bitch on Hellsing after that tv tropes thread
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4516 on: November 25, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »
Hey, I just asked for an opinion.

I replied! 
:beetlejuice
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4517 on: November 25, 2017, 03:16:57 PM »
Lmao at vom getting an avvy of the bad bitch on Hellsing after that tv tropes thread

You're reversing the causality.
I love the Hellsing, it's so bad  :aah
ὕβρις

Clockwork5

« Reply #4518 on: November 25, 2017, 03:24:24 PM »
I think 17, 18, 19 year olds can be sexy, I know better than to act on it but I'm not going to shame myself or anyone else for thinking "would." I'm double that age FWIW.

Obviously when you are talking about actual children and have Cream style avatars, I'm going to think something is up.

Himu

« Reply #4519 on: November 25, 2017, 03:24:38 PM »

Fuck you the ova rocked

My master!
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #4520 on: November 25, 2017, 03:28:42 PM »
The Soup was that OTHER show I used to watch religiously on E! besides Chelsea Lately.

The soup was funny

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4521 on: November 25, 2017, 03:30:04 PM »
Wait...they canceled The Soup!?  :'(
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4522 on: November 25, 2017, 03:30:52 PM »

Fuck you the ova rocked

My master!

I meant in a Power Glove way. Really it's way more fun than it has any right to be.
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #4523 on: November 25, 2017, 03:39:24 PM »
Wait...they canceled The Soup!?  :'(
Back in 2013! Gutted me. I think for the finale they went all out and told horrible tasteless jokes. I mean, more tasteless than usual. On occasion I'll put a rerun on in the background. Haven't seen a show as raw since.
每天生气

shosta

每天生气

shosta

« Reply #4525 on: November 25, 2017, 04:50:40 PM »
You guys are talking about Talk Soup, right?
I never saw Talk Soup, only it's successor with Joel McHale. :(
每天生气

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #4526 on: November 25, 2017, 04:55:01 PM »
Talk Soup was pretty good.

and iirc aisha tyler was hosting it for a bit after John Henson left

Boredfrom

« Reply #4527 on: November 25, 2017, 04:56:18 PM »
I don't get the appeal of Hyperlewd anime figures, I like lewd stuff butb I have limits in behalf of figures.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4528 on: November 25, 2017, 05:25:44 PM »
The show had a number of hosts:

Greg Kinnear (1991–1995)
John Henson (1995–1999)
Hal Sparks (1999–2000)
Aisha Tyler (2001–2002)
Joel McHale (2004-2015)

I don't remember Greg Kinnear and Hal Sparks as hosts, but I do remember John Henson because of that patch of white hair he had, heh. 
ど助平

archie4208

« Reply #4529 on: November 25, 2017, 05:36:13 PM »
I will probably wind up getting the Tae figure.  :expert

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I would rather have a Kawakami figure :fbm
[close]

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4530 on: November 25, 2017, 05:36:20 PM »
And now moving from figures back to video games:

"Is there a reason why 2B is so exposed in NieR: Automata?"

Interesting seeing more people liking the design and ass in your face here, though.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4531 on: November 25, 2017, 05:37:37 PM »

[close]

I don't know who or what that is, but if I google "tae," I get that is a Filipino word for "shit."  :doge
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4532 on: November 25, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »
Cream : current hardest working person in troll business.

All the people talking about how they ignore politics just to have a good time are part of the reason we're in this mess

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1369296/

I posted earlier in this thread, but things got worse for me. I got into a fight with my fiance's parents last night at a restaurant. The mother got mad at me on my phone and took it away. I'm not a fucking child so I went to the bathroom to calm down before I said something I'd regret. During that time my fiancé got a ear full from her father about how he hates my Facebook cause I post news on politics daily. He's being very pro trump and close to the alt right shit from what I've heard and seen. My fiancé was about to cry and everything about the bad mouthing. What's worse is when I came back they were all apologetic and super nice to me and shit. Fucking two face assholes. Apparently my Facebook is so toxic that it's bothering her as well. All I do is post news updates and make a sentence or two on my opionion, I can't fucking help it when idiotic politicians do stupid shit. I should of known something was up when the father has been cutting deep with jokes about me lately since I came. So now all I can think about is how I try to spread what's going on in the world and I'm hated by everyone for it. I just wanna disappear.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1373254/

:kobeyuck Poor guy.

You should honestly just call them out directly. Don't just complain here. Force a confrontation and call out your fiancé's father on his shitty views. Start it out on Facebook if you have to by calling out his name as someone who is too much of a coward to actually have the discussion and "appears to be demanding a safe space from non-conservative views".

Otherwise that asshole is going to continue his tactics to treat you and your fiancé like shit. Don't let that asshole do that. And don't hold back. Just fucking call him out until HE'S the one that does something he regrets so that you end up suddenly as the person with leverage.

I blocked his and their family from seeing my posts, so the issue is resolved. I don't see the need for my fiancé to be destroyed from the inside out by causing conflict. I deal and move on.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1377352/

:noooo Don't you realize that if you don't force a pointless Facebook confrontation it's your fault Trump was elected ?
ὕβρις

archie4208

« Reply #4533 on: November 25, 2017, 05:49:36 PM »

[close]

I don't know who or what that is, but if I google "tae," I get that is a Filipino word for "shit."  :doge

Well I'll be.

Anyway it's the sexy doctor

Jansen

« Reply #4534 on: November 25, 2017, 06:12:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1376035/

Luckily, this is not that forum that should not be named, so I wouldn't count on it if I was you.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1376286/

"User was banned (24h): History of aggressive posting. There are more polite and less personal ways to make an argument."

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1377111/

Right, we've clarified our NSFW policy before for FigureERA. Images like this go against our NSFW policy and will not be allowed. If people want to discuss it, do it somewhere else than on this website. This thread is permanently locked and images will be removed

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 06:26:10 PM by Jansen »

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #4535 on: November 25, 2017, 06:18:13 PM »
Man I was all for another gaming forum (all I got for serious discussion is SA Games) but Resetera is just fucking awful. Really is GAF 2.0 and is already being mocked across the internet (4chan, Reddit, SA for example)
reckt

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4537 on: November 25, 2017, 06:44:24 PM »
Quote from: SweetNicole
If it is NSFW, questionably NSFW, or borderline NSFW, do not post it on this site.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1377218/

FigureERA is gonna be the first community nuked for sure :lol
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #4538 on: November 25, 2017, 06:58:57 PM »
Hello. I just wanted to clarify that the thread in question was generating a large number of reports and that other users did have real concerns about it not being safe for their work. The red post in this thread was not intended as a reprimand but as a gentle reminder, but in hindsight we acknowledge that this may have come off as guilt by association. We regret that. As Nicole has already stated, you've done a good job of policing yourselves and we appreciate that very much. Please keep it up. We are not looking for reasons to moderate anyone; we are far too busy for that.
Cerium's sooooo corporate. Also busy doing what?
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #4539 on: November 25, 2017, 06:59:03 PM »
Just a matter of time before someone oopsies and post a 10yo ‘lewd’ figure link and everyone circles around it with subtle “post this to our line chat, you silly goose” instead of ejecting them from their nesting ground.

nevermind that I bet half the posters have some henoius shit in their “share my figurines ” profiles on those loserwank collector sites.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #4540 on: November 25, 2017, 07:03:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1377776/

Wouldn't it be better to do a reminder as an announcement to everyone rather than just to us? I'm not saying I have a problem, but it feels like it'd be better to remind people site wide rather than in just this thread.

"stop picking on us!!!!" :brazilcry

nudemacusers

« Reply #4541 on: November 25, 2017, 07:05:30 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=163447519&postcount=6723

Keep in mind this is right after some posts a figure of literal child porn... notice the caping and low key perversion wink wink nudge nudge from some current reseters 👀👁🕵️‍♂️
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4542 on: November 25, 2017, 07:11:33 PM »
Switch can handle PS4 and XBO downports better than most expect in my opinion

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1263190/

:heh
ὕβρις

Jansen

« Reply #4543 on: November 25, 2017, 07:15:18 PM »
and that's after a mod toned the thread title down

nudemacusers

« Reply #4544 on: November 25, 2017, 07:20:42 PM »
http://bakemonogatari.wikia.com/wiki/Shinobu_Oshino

Physical Age 8
Literal Age 598

:dead

Lesse.. how many figure era posters own this? I count two based on my research so far!

:nsfw
https://myfigurecollection.net/item/78406
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4545 on: November 25, 2017, 07:31:19 PM »
What's silly is to pretend there's a single thing in TW3 too demanding for the Switch to run it. You start speaking about "excessive cuts" but you refuse to specify what those "excessive" cuts are.

Would The Witcher 3 be a much worse game if it rendered at native 720p and used lower settings than PS4/XBOX One?
To me it would be the same repetitive, design-broken game with a good plot that it currently is.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1368148/

:stahp
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4546 on: November 25, 2017, 07:34:22 PM »
http://bakemonogatari.wikia.com/wiki/Shinobu_Oshino

Physical Age 8
Literal Age 598

:dead

Lesse.. how many figure era posters own this? I count two based on my research so far!

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/78406

:noooo
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4547 on: November 25, 2017, 07:37:20 PM »

[close]

Well I'll be.

Anyway it's the sexy doctor

Jesus, that character is showing ankle, man.  ANKLE.  GROSS.

:doge
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #4548 on: November 25, 2017, 07:40:21 PM »
Dear resetera,

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/286484

This character is 15-16 (no ancient 1000yo vampire pretend age pass to my knowledge), yet posters in figureera buy this. 🤔

Perhaps there is something unsavory about this community? 🤔🕵️‍♂️
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4549 on: November 25, 2017, 07:41:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1376035/

Luckily, this is not that forum that should not be named, so I wouldn't count on it if I was you.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1376286/

"User was banned (24h): History of aggressive posting. There are more polite and less personal ways to make an argument."

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1377111/

Right, we've clarified our NSFW policy before for FigureERA. Images like this go against our NSFW policy and will not be allowed. If people want to discuss it, do it somewhere else than on this website. This thread is permanently locked and images will be removed

OK, let me see if I got this right:

1. A forum member creates a thread in gaming about a Persona 5 figure and it predictably becomes all about it being lewd/gross/creepy/etc.
2. The thread is locked and images of figures are removed.
3. SweetNicole then goes into the figure thread and posts "I'm not sure if the user who posted the Persona OP is a member of this community, but we've clarified our NSFW policy in here before. If it is NSFW, questionably NSFW, or borderline NSFW, do not post it on this site."
4. Someone responds that the poster has never even posted in their thread.
5. Awkwardness ensues:
"Hi, I wasn't blaming Figure ERA for the thread. Y'all seem to have been doing a good job. I just wanted to step in and remind of the NSFW policy since I figured some in this thead would have questions. "

And she's an administrator?  LMAO.

The Figure guys know what's up:

I think we pretty know what the mods here think of those filthy Japanese figure collectors.
If that thread got locked because the Makoto figure was too lewd, then this thread is done. Even on this very page there's a King of Fighters Mai figure which bares more skin than that Makoto.

This one is great:
Even pictures of a Victor from Yuri on Ice figure got removed for being NSFW. Fully clothed and not much worse (if at all) than actual figure skating shots, mind you.

This is baffling.

I don't know if this was the figure, but if it was this, LMAO. 

MAN ASS IS TOO MUCH FOR RESETERA.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 07:47:01 PM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4550 on: November 25, 2017, 07:43:02 PM »
I see the Nintendo repertoire is pretty stable.
Dat art direction, tho.
Baka western devs can't compete with those smooth Nintendo-sama mechanics.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #4551 on: November 25, 2017, 07:44:13 PM »
https://myfigurecollection.net/item/143930

Normal respectable posing for a 13-14 yo character, wouldn’t you say, resetera?  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #4552 on: November 25, 2017, 07:48:18 PM »
Seeing that disgusting statue forced me to google why pedophilia is so common in Japan and it depresses me.

https://thesixfootbonsai.com/2016/12/23/no-ordinary-pedophile-japans-idolization-of-children/

Why Japan?! :stahp
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #4553 on: November 25, 2017, 07:52:55 PM »
https://myfigurecollection.net/club/962/discussions/&did=9777

This is demonic

Why are we here instead of on NeoGAF?
Good question. On the 10th of May, 2015, a day which will live in infamy, Colette was talking about a figure but didn't want to specify which one due to it being NSFW. A few people who were curious what she was talking about asked for more details (and recommending flagging link as NSFW if it was). She posted a link with NSFW warning and was perma-banned shortly after and the whole figure community was closed down as a result. The post itself was outright deleted instead of edited by a mod, but you can read the tail end of the thread here if you wish. [ext link ]. To answer your next question, it was this figure item #287569

You know you’re in too deep when you think marking a nude child figure as nsfw should have solved the issue. :sabu

Btw don’t click that item link :holeup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4555 on: November 25, 2017, 07:57:29 PM »
Btw don’t click that item link :holeup

Too late.  I clicked it and literally went
 :mindblown :oreilly :brazilcry :what :crazy :donot

That's one ban/thread shutdown I agree with.  Can't exactly defend that shit although I bet Amirox tried.  Not exactly something to be posting about like it was a badge of honor or something.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #4557 on: November 25, 2017, 07:59:48 PM »
I really don’t know how I would react if I walked into someone’s bathroom and saw that. probably just laugh and leave. It would dominate any further conversation with that individual.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #4558 on: November 25, 2017, 08:08:16 PM »
dunno who sweetnicole was on gaf but they are doing the lords work getting losers that display animu figures in their moms basement shook

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4559 on: November 25, 2017, 08:31:47 PM »
https://myfigurecollection.net/item/143930

Normal respectable posing for a 13-14 yo character, wouldn’t you say, resetera?  :doge

dunno who sweetnicole was on gaf but they are doing the lords work getting losers that display animu figures in their moms basement shook

Didn't see it that way.  I take it back...:bow sweetnicole :bow2
ど助平