Author Topic: The Intellectual Wank Dad [ ot ] jordan peterson Jordan Peterson JORDAN PETERSON  (Read 208153 times)

Nola

Re: The Intellectual Dank Wad [ ot ] Hour Long Youtubes unf unf
« Reply #540 on: March 19, 2018, 05:13:18 AM »
also, his frettting about the rise of Islam and the multiculturalism of the Left was that it would(hopefully) lead to the rise of a new fascism in Yurop and the West as a backlash, so you better get another L from etoliate buddy :ufup

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:doge
[close]

Don’t worry, I got your assist Benji.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #541 on: March 19, 2018, 07:33:33 AM »
South Africa is a very different place than the stuff you guys are used too, hence my disconnect.

agrajag

« Reply #542 on: March 19, 2018, 08:06:58 AM »
Momo, you rock spider!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #543 on: March 19, 2018, 08:31:41 AM »
Momo, you rock spider!
LOL dont tell any of these nonces what that means!

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #544 on: March 19, 2018, 08:56:59 AM »
Momo, you rock spider!

"A term used to refer to a paedophile. In common usage within correctional facilities. Derived from the analogy that a paedophile, like a rock spider, is always getting into little cracks." :oreilly

agrajag

« Reply #545 on: March 19, 2018, 09:04:17 AM »
 :lol

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #546 on: March 19, 2018, 09:41:31 AM »

something about the almost but not quite there uncanny valley that this level of production falls into makes it seem it's raw footage from an adult swim bit before they cut it up in the edit and make it all spaceghost goofy.

Nola

« Reply #547 on: March 19, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »
On the one hand, Mark Steyn shows that if you come to America, a high school drop out can pose as a serious intellectual voice on cultural anthropology, political philosophy and climate change and make millions.

On the other hand, Mark Steyn shows that if you come to America, a high school drop out can pose as a serious intellectual voice on cultural anthropology, political philosophy, and climate change and make millions.

Nola

« Reply #548 on: March 19, 2018, 11:36:48 AM »

etiolate

« Reply #549 on: March 19, 2018, 02:51:41 PM »
On the latest adventure of Mandy exposes himself..

Mandark defaults to racism because he has the depth of a bottle cap. Insert skin-in-the-game here.

I don't have much of an opinion on Steyn. I don't get into the pundits too much and I've only seen him via two interviews he's done, and apparently that's not his best stuff.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #550 on: March 19, 2018, 03:00:17 PM »
tbf I think we'd already established that we look for different shit in our political commentators. But your super high tolerance for racism from personalities you find entertaining always trips me up when I'm reminded of it.

libertarians, innit

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
serge

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #552 on: March 19, 2018, 03:45:21 PM »
Quote from: Mark Steyn
Europe by the end of this century will be a continent after the neutron bomb: The grand buildings will still be standing, but the people who built them will be gone. We are living through a remarkable period: the self-extinction of the races who, for good or ill, shaped the modern world.

Dude's been obsessed with competing birthrates of ethnic Europeans vs. Muslims for over a decade now at least.

Nola

« Reply #553 on: March 19, 2018, 03:46:19 PM »
On the latest adventure of Mandy exposes himself..

Mandark defaults to racism because he has the depth of a bottle cap. Insert skin-in-the-game here.

I don't have much of an opinion on Steyn. I don't get into the pundits too much and I've only seen him via two interviews he's done, and apparently that's not his best stuff.

It’s cute you think that’s what’s happening.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #554 on: March 19, 2018, 04:16:09 PM »
Quote from: Mark Steyn
According to the Census, in 1970 the "Non-Hispanic White" population of California was 78%. By the 2010 census, it was 40%. Over the same period, the 10% Hispanic population quadrupled and caught up with whites.

That doesn't sound terribly "natural" does it? If one were informed that, say, the population of Nigeria had gone from 80% black in 1970 to 40% black today, one would suspect something rather odd and unnatural had been going on.

Twenty years ago, Rwanda was about 14% Tutsi. Now it's just under 10%. So it takes a bunch of Hutu butchers getting out their machetes and engaging in seven-figure genocide to lower the Tutsi population by a third.

But, when the white population of California falls by half, that's "natural," just the way it is, one of those things, could happen to anyone.

The short history of the Western Hemisphere is as follows: North America was colonized by Anglo-Celts, Central and South America by "Hispanics." Up north, two centuries of constitutional evolution and economic growth; down south, coups, corruption, generalissimos and presidents-for-life.

None of us can know the future. It may be that Charles Krauthammer is correct that Hispanics are natural Republicans merely pining for amnesty, a Hallmark Cinco de Mayo card and a mariachi band at the inaugural ball.

Or it may be that, in defiance of Dr. Krauthammer, Grover Norquist and Little Mary Sunshine, demographics is destiny and, absent assimilationist incentives this country no longer imposes, a Latin-American population will wind up living in a Latin-American society.

What a creep.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #555 on: March 19, 2018, 05:36:25 PM »
Everyone knows Mark Steyn is a virulent racist. But what this poster presupposes is...maybe he isn't?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2018, 07:56:31 PM »

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2018, 08:22:56 PM »

Oblivion

« Reply #558 on: March 19, 2018, 08:25:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/975590984212889605

JP calling out another fan account.

This is at least the third time this has happened.  :doge

Nola

« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2018, 10:08:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/975580116905443328

Literally so much for the tolerant left

He knows it is worth little attention.  :idont

Nola

« Reply #560 on: March 19, 2018, 11:27:28 PM »
Because it popularizes Spencer. It popularizes the alt-right. That Onion joke about White Supremacist struggling to meet all those press appointments? That's because you've made alt-right a selling point.

And also because eventually they'll punch back and it'll escalate. Like Charlotesville.

What sort of bullshit have you swallowed to think it's not a bad idea?

But isn't it a prime example of the violence boundary you were talking about. That's like the perfect example of "Talk shit, get hit".
Of course it is, but etiolate made a bunch of care posts about the slippery slope of punching Nazis for hate speech a year ago.

Now that he has found himself absorbed into the cult of Peterson and basically bought in whole cloth to his over-wrought meanderings, he is apparently stuck trying to contort his logic to make Peterson's non-falsifiable violence boundary ramblings square with his concern trolling about the dangers of actualizing violence brought on by said subjective boundary crossing. Since etiolate's best and most entertaining flaw is his inability to admit when he may be factually wrong or contradicting himself.

And like Peterson, when people like Mandark amusingly shine the light on it, his reaction seems to be, like clockwork, to insult, declare without substantiation that they are wrong and intellectually beneath them, and in etiolate's case, occasionally put them on ignore while talking about how Reee-tards and people on this forum are intellectual cowards.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #561 on: March 20, 2018, 12:25:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/975590984212889605

JP calling out another fan account.

This is at least the third time this has happened.  :doge
He's an older man that cant even work a webcam to record himself, obviously he doesnt have Donald Trump levels of twitter skills  :trumps

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #562 on: March 20, 2018, 12:35:37 AM »
Yeah, the "grandpa doesn't really get social media" thing is his most endearing trait.

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #563 on: March 20, 2018, 01:09:13 AM »
This is hotep shit for white people.
i meant to respond to this somehow, waiting for a moment where I could fit into the discussion itt but no opportunity really presented itself. Anyway...

The strain of mysticism or mystical explanation flare up time and again with Peterson. And you can’t really tell if it’s just for rhetorical effect or if he legit believes it. cf. this tweet, since deleted. I’ve seen someone who studied under him (like 25 years ago, so well before even maps of meaning) say that the animating principle behind his project is to eventually reach the point where the proposition “Christianity is true” obtains. (I’ve also seen someone say elsewhere that he has doubts about the actual truth content of the New Testament. Like, not in the miracles or anything, but whether or not Jesus was an historical person. This would make him the only person I’ve ever heard of to be both a presuppositionist and a Jesus mythicist. Which is fucking hilarious so I hope to god it’s true.)

There’s also a strong irrational bent:
As emergent properties, moral structures are real. It is on real ground, deeply historical, emergent—even evolutionarily-determined—that our world rests, not on the comparatively shallow ground of rationality (as established in Europe, a mere 400 years ago). What we have in our culture is much more profound and solid and deep than any mere rational construction. We have a form of government, an equilibrated state, which is an emergent consequence of an ancient process. The process undergirding the development of this governmental form stems much farther back even than the Egyptians, even than the Mesopotamians—stems back to behavioral ritual and oral tradition. It is very old, this process, and it produces very reliable results (even if we do not always under stand them; even if they can be variably interpreted).

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #564 on: March 20, 2018, 01:41:11 AM »
And, oh, right, the whole fucking reason I wanted to make that post: http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/03/19/jordan-peterson-and-fascist-mysticism/

etiolate

« Reply #565 on: March 20, 2018, 01:43:07 AM »
that's one of the worst pieces on Peterson that exists

Completely dishonest, down to the format.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #566 on: March 20, 2018, 01:44:53 AM »
Completely dishonest, down to the format.

Not familiar with the NYRB I take it.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #567 on: March 20, 2018, 01:49:45 AM »
i'm two sentences in and it's reminding me that if you drank everytime Jordan Peterson talked about "cleaning [your] room" you'd discover why George Gamow considered the liver the "weak link" of human existence

benjipwns

« Reply #568 on: March 20, 2018, 01:54:42 AM »
Peterson diagnoses this crisis as a loss of faith in old verities. “In the West,” he writes, “we have been withdrawing from our tradition-, religion- and even nation-centred cultures.” Peterson offers to alleviate the resulting “desperation of meaninglessness,” with a return to “ancient wisdom.” It is possible to avoid “nihilism,” he asserts, and “to find sufficient meaning in individual consciousness and experience” with the help of “the great myths and religious stories of the past.”
i've read Fathers and Sons along with Pat Buchanan's 1992 GOP convention speech too buddy :doge

also read some MARK STEYN once or twice

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #570 on: March 20, 2018, 01:58:43 AM »
benji, after going back through some old Steyn pieces, it might be more troubling that you think he's funny than being okay with his racism.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #571 on: March 20, 2018, 01:59:32 AM »
On the latest adventure of Peterson exposes himself..

Peterson defaults to racism because he has the depth of a bottle cap.

benjipwns

« Reply #572 on: March 20, 2018, 02:00:40 AM »
Peterson himself credits his intellectual awakening to the Cold War, when he began to ponder deeply such “evils associated with belief” as Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, and became a close reader of Solzhenitsyn’s The Gulag Archipelago.
lol when was this

his claim that divorce laws should not have been liberalized in the 1960s .... his speculation that “feminists avoid criticizing Islam because they unconsciously long for masculine dominance.”
this deal keeps getting worse all the time

1. Stand up straight with your shoulders back
2. Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
3. Make friends with people who want the best for you
4. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
5. Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
6. Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world
7. Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
8. Tell the truth – or, at least, don’t lie
9. Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t
10. Be precise in your speech
11. Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
12. Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
wait...are these the actual twelve?

eight and eleven are amazing

benjipwns

« Reply #573 on: March 20, 2018, 02:01:19 AM »
i'd slap the article writer too because of its lack of COMMENTS

Nola

« Reply #574 on: March 20, 2018, 02:09:45 AM »
Has Peterson being a potential Sandusky Truther been mentioned yet?

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/950398806054481921

For a guy that basically lives in cliches and non-falsifiable arguments, he really seems to show his ass anytime he tries to step out of that comfort zone.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #575 on: March 20, 2018, 02:13:15 AM »
1. Stand up straight with your shoulders back
2. Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
3. Make friends with people who want the best for you
4. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
5. Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
6. Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world
7. Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
8. Tell the truth – or, at least, don’t lie
9. Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t
10. Be precise in your speech
11. Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
12. Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
wait...are these the actual twelve?

eight and eleven are amazing

benjipwns

« Reply #576 on: March 20, 2018, 02:20:12 AM »
benji, after going back through some old Steyn pieces, it might be more troubling that you think he's funny than being okay with his racism.
well far cop unless we get a sample size of what i remember and what you're looking at, but since this is mildly off topic imma spoiler my desperate steyn spin:
i think he's funny when he guest hosts for Rush (and sometimes Hannity) because he goes about it differently, with a bit of wit...he used to write on more than just politics, he was originally a film/theatre critic, and until the Iraq War or so which made him big down here his columns for a while were kinda scattershot random and not really serious

i should note, i probably haven't read him in any consistent way since....2006-7ish? i remember reading America Alone and it was like almost entirely serious and had barely any jokes and his columns became about that more and more...but i do hear him guest hosting every six months or so and i find him kinda enjoyable at that

and i'm not "okay" with his or anyone else's racism, i just, well, look if i discarded reading everything i had problems with i'd be a sad benji... plus the lurking racism/xenophobia within the conservative punditry and the GOP prospective avoidance of or resistance to it made me basically spot that trend coming with real force years ago (YOU WERE THERE!)

and to take it another step, Steyn ranting about immigrants or whatever actually isn't one of the times i find him amusing, i'll stop reading or listening because it's dumb more than it's outright racist a lot of the times...but Michael Savage, him ranting about it, that's wonderful, totally unhinged, no filter! David Duke? BORING, Michael Savage slightly less racist? EXCITING!
[close]

but not spoiler this i came across that seems to indicate THIS Mark Steyn Show is some kind of second version?:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-collapse-of-the-mark-steyn-show
Late last month the Canadian author sued conservative media startup CRTV for breach of contract following the network’s abrupt cancellation of The Mark Steyn Show after just two months on the air. Steyn demanded the court issue a restraining order keeping his show running while it adjudicated his breach-of-contract allegations, saying his “employees will suffer irreparable harm because they will lose their health insurance coverage as a result of [CRTV’s] actions,” in the judge’s summation.

Steyn was there, he said, to protect their interests, claims he reiterated on his website: “I didn’t feel the cameramen and production assistants and musicians and audio engineers should have to suffer because I was stupid enough to get into bed with CRTV.”

His employees tell a different story: They say Steyn ran the show into the ground. He generally wouldn’t even speak to crew members, they claim, and when he did, he verbally abused them. In one case Steyn referred to members of the northern Vermont-based crew, a former employee claimed under oath, as “a bunch of meth-heads.”
CRTV financed the construction of a television studio in Williston, Vermont, near Steyn’s home in New Hampshire, that crew members described as expensive and sophisticated. “It is absolutely beautiful. Imagine walking into The Tonight Show,” said Paul Kullman, who ran camera operations on the set.

Steyn’s deal with CRTV called for five episodes per week, each running one “television hour”—or about 45 minutes to allow for commercial breaks if CRTV opted to sell the rights to the show to a cable provider down the line.

From Dec. 21 through Feb. 8, CRTV claims, Steyn produced just 11 episodes longer than 40 minutes
When cameras weren’t rolling, crew members say Steyn was almost entirely inaccessible. His offices were on the second floor of the studio facility, and they say Howes, who is Steyn’s publisher in addition to being his spokesperson and an executive on the show, instructed crew members not to approach him there—and, when he entered the studio, not to make eye contact.

“People that worked downstairs weren’t allowed to go to the upstairs offices because it was too distracting for Mark. It was bizarre,” Kullman said. According to one crew member’s sworn statement, staff were even instructed not to enter the second-floor restrooms and instead told to use ones by the studio facility’s loading dock.

benjipwns

« Reply #577 on: March 20, 2018, 02:20:50 AM »
WAIT I CAN CROSS THE STREAMS

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #578 on: March 20, 2018, 02:20:53 AM »
Surprised that NYRB article is the first to point out the obvious historical echoes of a philosophy that valorizes masculinity, hierarchy, and dubious ancient wisdom.

People thought Scalia was witty too :idont

benjipwns

« Reply #579 on: March 20, 2018, 02:33:33 AM »
was it the New Yorker that wrote like a 20,000 word article based on this premise?

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #580 on: March 20, 2018, 02:36:35 AM »
It would be odd if they hadn't

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #581 on: March 20, 2018, 02:39:22 AM »
was it the New Yorker that wrote like a 20,000 word article based on this premise?

Scalia could get jiggery-pokery with me any night.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #582 on: March 20, 2018, 02:40:37 AM »
i'd slap the article writer too because of its lack of COMMENTS

benjipwns

« Reply #583 on: March 20, 2018, 02:40:56 AM »
this might be it, i know it was before he died: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2005/03/28/supreme-confidence

he and RBG were besties because she thought he was funny, more proof she needs to be impeached and removed from the bench

benjipwns

« Reply #584 on: March 20, 2018, 02:41:20 AM »
Scalia could get jiggery-pokery

semi-obligatory:

etiolate

« Reply #585 on: March 20, 2018, 03:40:20 AM »
Don't worry guys. Surely your careers will take off soon.

benjipwns

« Reply #586 on: March 20, 2018, 03:41:24 AM »
god i hope not

etiolate

« Reply #587 on: March 20, 2018, 03:56:25 AM »
Cleaning bowling balls is not a career.

benjipwns

« Reply #588 on: March 20, 2018, 04:11:10 AM »
not to pull rank or anything but as one of the boritos most familiar with the industry, a jordan peterson style "career take off" is the last thing i would want and i imagine most others who are actually interested in their field and not ranging miles outside it to become youtube famous for a little while, though i'm sure the short term income bump will be nice

doubly so for me considering my more rothbardian career goals (mainly the work schedule but i would also accept a long running feud with objectivists)

etiolate

« Reply #589 on: March 20, 2018, 04:12:55 AM »
nobody cares what you think benji

benjipwns

« Reply #590 on: March 20, 2018, 04:18:02 AM »
DEBUNKED:
At Humble Bundle, we are always working to improve our products and better understand our customers. We'd like to hear feedback via an online survey.

If you qualify for and complete the survey we will send you $5 in Humble Store credit* as a thank you for your time. The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #591 on: March 20, 2018, 04:30:57 AM »
not to pull rank or anything but as one of the boritos most familiar with the industry, a jordan peterson style "career take off" is the last thing i would want and i imagine most others who are actually interested in their field and not ranging miles outside it to become youtube famous for a little while, though i'm sure the short term income bump will be nice

That rings true for the academic folks I've known, with an asterisk for economists who will tell you economics is "a way of thinking" and who like to barge in on other fields like the Kool Aid Man.

benjipwns

« Reply #592 on: March 20, 2018, 05:55:29 AM »
couldn't help myself...steyn and peterson spend an hour trying to find all the possible issues they could agree about
-gender had its science settled
-caitlyn jenner
-canada is a totalitarian hellhole now
-western civilization is under attack
-DEMOGRAPHICS
-caitlyn jenner
-jacques derrida is the most dangerous person of the last 40 years and the man at the center of this plot by the marxist postmodernists
-the left and islam are allies because they both want to destroy western civilization
-bathrooms
-social studies warriors use the same human shield tactics as isis
-the destruction of language is the war we're fighting

except the fact that peterson is wearing cowboy boots

Anti Parasite
6 months ago
Jordan Peterson redefines the word "inspiration", he himself probably just saved western civilization from catastrophic collapse by educating hundreds of thousands of individuals. RESCUE YOUR FATHER
Gregory Craig
11 months ago
Jordan Peterson is fighting the most important battle for western civilization. The bravest man I've seen.
bpm990d
11 months ago
Dr. Peterson is one tough SOB and I like it; he reminds me of Churchill.

Pray Unceasingly
11 months ago (edited)
+TheLifesentence2278​​​​​​
Satan is in power.  That's the true influence behind these nefarious plots that are simultaneously coming to fruition in western governments and nations.  We need prayer and we need God.  I dont see much else that can counter this situation.  The bible says God is a real help in time of need.  This is a great time of need not just in our nations but in our own hearts and minds. I believe God helps those who truthfully call on him for help.

Im reading Libido Dominandi.  Its quite interesting.

It seems one of the main basis for our current society is the promotion of the sexual vices as a part of our "freedom".  A good majority of young people watch pornography and are loose sexually. And this is never warned against by our own leaders probably due to fear of offending that majority and thereby losing votes.  Instead it is accepted as normal and almost as a good thing.

We have perpetual revolution going on to free the masses from injustice - feminism, transgenderism, multiculturalism as strength, etc.  These cause division, not unity. 
The homosexual revolution is no different, it will not rest until everyone bows to it as a moral act as well as lifestyle.

"Whatever makes you happy as long as no one gets hurt" is the morality of today.  But people do get hurt by sexual vices.  No matter how moral they try to make it, it is a monster that keeps growing when it gets fed.  And it is used by political groups to perpetuate constant revolution in our nations - revolution without weapons but a dangerous movement to society nonetheless which keeps moving to more extreme levels.  When we threw out sexual morality we threw out the order and peace of our nation too.  Our nations governments and institutions are now behind this perpetual revolution and are punishing anyone who visually and publically is against it.  Western society is just as sick now as any censoring communist nation even though we are not communist, our politically correct system works in the same way - to control speech and control the people.
[close]

warcock

« Reply #593 on: March 20, 2018, 06:06:54 AM »
Cleaning bowling balls is not a career.

And that's game. Even a shitter like me wouldnt stoop that low. Or is that some sort of valid argument under thr umbrella of teaching pre pubes how to helpthemselves?

Oblivion

« Reply #594 on: March 20, 2018, 01:55:06 PM »
Seriously though, dude is like one negative book review away from shooting up an elementary school.

etiolate

« Reply #595 on: March 20, 2018, 02:00:29 PM »
You guys really make an ass of yourself for all to see.

agrajag

« Reply #596 on: March 20, 2018, 02:16:02 PM »
What stage of grief is "you guys are just jealous," asking for a friend

etiolate

« Reply #597 on: March 20, 2018, 02:36:32 PM »
grief? wtf?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #598 on: March 20, 2018, 02:59:12 PM »
There’s also a strong irrational bent:
As emergent properties, moral structures are real. It is on real ground, deeply historical, emergent—even evolutionarily-determined—that our world rests, not on the comparatively shallow ground of rationality (as established in Europe, a mere 400 years ago). What we have in our culture is much more profound and solid and deep than any mere rational construction. We have a form of government, an equilibrated state, which is an emergent consequence of an ancient process. The process undergirding the development of this governmental form stems much farther back even than the Egyptians, even than the Mesopotamians—stems back to behavioral ritual and oral tradition. It is very old, this process, and it produces very reliable results (even if we do not always under stand them; even if they can be variably interpreted).

Lord help me but I actually read this paper cause I wanted to see how he'd argue that "our government" was inevitably determined by something ancient and intrinsic in humanity. Like, how would he explain the much longer history of feudalism?

Most of it is just myth interpretation and then suddenly "by the way natural rights are real" shows up in the conclusion. AFAICT "our government" = "natural rights" and those rights are rooted in an idea of "sovereignty" which used to apply to a divine ruler but was gradually expanded to other classes until Christianity showed everyone that they each have an individual relationship with the divine. So feudalism, absolute monarchy, etc. become evidence in favor of natural rights being "real" which is pretty wild.

Oblivion

« Reply #599 on: March 20, 2018, 03:37:54 PM »
You guys really make an ass of yourself for all to see.

As opposed to the guy on twitter threatening violence cause he misinterpreted someone's criticism?