Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6077619 times)

Jansen

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #41460 on: October 30, 2018, 11:50:30 PM »
dude going after HUELEN for voting for Hillary reluctantly.
Okay, let me make myself perfectly clear...

I have never voted for and will never vote for Hillary Clinton. Just because I did not vote for The President does not mean that I voted for her. Thinking about such a thing makes me ill.

I was Bernie or Bust. We didn't get Bernie, but we sure got Bust. I ain't no hypocrite.

Kill urself Bernie bitch

Jansen

« Reply #41461 on: October 30, 2018, 11:56:02 PM »

Gigan

« Reply #41462 on: October 31, 2018, 12:03:04 AM »
Krejlooc is a psycho. I remember he derailed a harmless NES thread to ramble about Sega Genesis like always. We got into it a bit over his Sega fanboy derails, was about to call a truce to get things back on track and because it wasn't that serious, but before I could he dropped this little PM on me.

PM'd a mod and he got perm'd. Is that what sent him into anger management?  ::)

Bore Expert

« Reply #41463 on: October 31, 2018, 12:23:04 AM »
i walked into the Bire on Bourbon Street tonight and thought of you fellas. Benji was there, doxxing everyone in site. Then I ate gumbo

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #41464 on: October 31, 2018, 12:24:55 AM »

I have never voted for and will never vote for Hillary Clinton. Just because I did not vote for The President does not mean that I voted for her. Thinking about such a thing makes me ill.

I was Bernie or Bust. We didn't get Bernie, but we sure got Bust. I ain't no hypocrite.
My fault, I thought you said you did in the end...but since you didn't that makes you even worse than a Trump supporter! At least Trump has hair, Bernie's basically openly a skin-head!!! Must be nice to have the privilege not to run up Hillary's vote totals in a state she was always going to win. Not something the millions of minorities on ResetERA.com who face life and death every day as they try to leave the site all out the same door at the same time have the benefit of.

I hope one of these days they deport all you types back to the OLD COUNTRY and build a big wall around ResetERA.com so nobody with less than 10,000 posts can get in.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41465 on: October 31, 2018, 12:31:55 AM »
i walked into the Bire on Bourbon Street tonight and thought of you fellas. Benji was there, doxxing everyone in site. Then I ate gumbo

Was it duck gumbo?
dog

agrajag

« Reply #41466 on: October 31, 2018, 12:41:33 AM »

Was it duck gumbo?

Only if he sucked Emeliano's dick.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #41467 on: October 31, 2018, 01:57:44 AM »
I'm jealous that you guys have all these stories about vendettas and people hating you to the point of needing therapy. You don't know how horrible it is being beloved by everyone. It's like I don't matter at all.

:stahp

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #41468 on: October 31, 2018, 02:13:16 AM »
What in the fuck is going on here.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #41469 on: October 31, 2018, 02:35:52 AM »
Basically benji mocked some cocks after his thread got locked, and now he's been defrocked over some crock because they wouldn't get off his jock despite already having him blocked.

jorma

« Reply #41470 on: October 31, 2018, 02:58:49 AM »
basically, benji was used by reee to prove that trump fans don't automatically get banned on ree, and now they can't do that anymore because he got autobanned for being a trump supporter in a difficult time

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #41471 on: October 31, 2018, 03:03:58 AM »
i still want to know which of you let Dennis, etoliate AND Optimus into the Hate Machine:
(Image removed from quote.)

I had forgotten that sempai had noticed me. Awwww :heartbeat

Bore Expert

« Reply #41472 on: October 31, 2018, 04:31:41 AM »

Was it duck gumbo?

Elephant gumbo. Delicious dumbo.

Shuri

« Reply #41473 on: October 31, 2018, 06:32:55 AM »
The bire is all about eating forbidden meat

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #41474 on: October 31, 2018, 08:12:48 AM »
This is one of the fucking dumbest gaming opinions I've seen in a while: mass effect trilogy ending sucked because they started pandering to PC gamers.  ??? This is why era sucks for gaming discussion: even in a topic untainted by political freakouts, you have people like this wiping their poo on the carpet.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/where-did-mass-effect-go-wrong.77845/page-8#post-14401808

https://www.resetera.com/threads/where-did-mass-effect-go-wrong.77845/page-8#post-14404372
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:17:50 AM by who is ted danson? »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41475 on: October 31, 2018, 08:17:14 AM »
i still want to know which of you let Dennis, etoliate AND Optimus into the Hate Machine:

Aw, look at him trying to kiss ass to become a mod and failing.  :lol

Did he end up never signing up at RE at all?
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #41476 on: October 31, 2018, 08:46:41 AM »
This is one of the fucking dumbest gaming opinions I've seen in a while: mass effect trilogy ending sucked because they started pandering to PC gamers.  ??? This is why era sucks for gaming discussion: even in a topic untainted by political freakouts, you have people like this wiping their poo on the carpet.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/where-did-mass-effect-go-wrong.77845/page-8#post-14401808

https://www.resetera.com/threads/where-did-mass-effect-go-wrong.77845/page-8#post-14404372
Conor419 is a legendary poster, how dare you.

benjipwns

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #41478 on: October 31, 2018, 08:50:59 AM »

Maybe it meant PC as in political correctness and not PC as in PC.

Don't assume their acronyms!

benjipwns

« Reply #41479 on: October 31, 2018, 08:51:56 AM »
There has never been a party nearly so evil in the US since the abolition of slavery. Mccarthyism came close, but trumpism still wins the evil contest.

There has never been a president as clearly evil as Donald J Trump.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41480 on: October 31, 2018, 08:52:20 AM »
One of the good mod decisions on gaf was the no grave stomping about bans.

Mainly cause it'd be like someone going "lol they got banned good!" and then they'd be banned.

Tiops

« Reply #41481 on: October 31, 2018, 08:52:33 AM »
How do I register for a "The Bire™" account?

benjipwns

« Reply #41482 on: October 31, 2018, 08:53:08 AM »
when you've got an entire group of people whose shticks include the usage of burner accounts and just enough plausibly-deniable bad faith to keep their shit going for *checks kbear and RupertM's join dates* a year or longer such that it literally takes the moderator tools to fucking keep track of them

benjipwns

« Reply #41483 on: October 31, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »
I’ve been thinking about this over night and I think Era should put their money in where their mouth is and ban both Trump support, GOP support and Tories support. That would be consistent with what the vocal userbase screams for and posts they report and dogpile on. A private forum absolutely has the right to set its own policies.

Why I believe it hasn’t been done is that its at odds with the aspiration people have for this forum to have the prominence GAF had, being the gaming forum, which wouldn’t happen shutting out roughly half (assuming similar makeup has general population) of the userbase. I’d wager a large, silent proportion of the user base are if not Trump supporters, at least conservatives.

As always, financial gains are at the bottom of it. Understanding who actually owns Era and profits of it, and what their political view is should give a good indication of whether the forum is likely to align with its vocal users views. As long as we don’t know that, hoping for a Trump ban is a coin toss.
:thinking

kingv

« Reply #41484 on: October 31, 2018, 09:14:55 AM »
they caught me back when they launched when i tried to get in incognito under another name and then demanded my username that Uncle snatched up:

But yet now they've banned Bobby and consider him problematic. :trumps

I have HAD it with RE mods silencing minority voices!
 :bolo

Stormhammer

« Reply #41485 on: October 31, 2018, 09:22:55 AM »
this is resetera in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #41486 on: October 31, 2018, 09:45:31 AM »
dude going after HUELEN for voting for Hillary reluctantly.

Kill urself Bernie bitch

Glen, you forgot to login to your actual account...

thisismyusername

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| You ain't slick
« Reply #41487 on: October 31, 2018, 09:55:38 AM »
and dick picks along with this post

...And you don't post them? :gurl :comeon :tocry

agrajag

« Reply #41488 on: October 31, 2018, 09:58:52 AM »
How do I register for a "The Bire™" account?

You're already bire

:bolo

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #41489 on: October 31, 2018, 10:01:30 AM »
Deleted member 15326
User requested account closure

Labor got his feelings hurt :lol

Any idea what happened? Also did he pick that username or does that happen if you request your account to be deleted? Seems very dramatic

thisismyusername

« Reply #41490 on: October 31, 2018, 10:03:02 AM »
Deleted member 15326

Any idea what happened? Also did he pick that username or does that happen if you request your account to be deleted?

The later. It's an automatic database fill-in.

Was the original mission statement for Resetera "create video game forum/echo chamber with worse moderation than NeoGAF"?
Mission accomplished.

On a related note, I really hope that no developers in their right mind are tricked into believing that Resetera actually matters and represents any part of what gamers really want.

Devs have to keep one eye on resetera because it's the place your career starts snowballing toward its end if you hold any opinion or include any content that's not quite extreme left enough

not really. the main console subreddits have more subs each than RE does total. r/gaming is at almost 20 million to RE's 40,000. they just don't have the numbers to have any real juice; they might jump onto a hashtag, but no movement or action has started as a result of their bitching. it's not accurate reflection of the general tenor of any issue, really, be it something regarding gaming or pretty much anythig IRL for that matter

Being fair: /r/gaming has (and was?) default subreddit status. It's subscribed for ALL new accounts, the user has to manually go to the subreddit and then unsubscribe (or go down a list), which most folks won't do if they're making throwaway accounts for a one-and-done post.

That's not true, i signed up in february because i needed to ask a question in a single subreddit and that's still the only one i'm subscribed to. I also have /all, /popular and /random in the topbar but that's it.
I have never been subscribed to /gaming

They've changed new-subs over the years. Back in 2012 and like 2010 (when reddit was starting) it was a default. Now the defaults are like... r/science, r/tifu, r/all...

They dropped /r/politics and /r/gaming (since /r/games replaced it? I think?) in the meantime.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:07:35 AM by thisismyusername »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #41491 on: October 31, 2018, 10:07:09 AM »
what got him so salty to delete his account, and how long before his new alt appears?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #41492 on: October 31, 2018, 10:09:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14410021/

Ask Richard Spencer how ineffective de-platforming is. Then, go read a history book.

©@©™

jorma

« Reply #41493 on: October 31, 2018, 10:11:37 AM »
Deleted member 15326

Any idea what happened? Also did he pick that username or does that happen if you request your account to be deleted?

The later. It's an automatic database fill-in.

Was the original mission statement for Resetera "create video game forum/echo chamber with worse moderation than NeoGAF"?
Mission accomplished.

On a related note, I really hope that no developers in their right mind are tricked into believing that Resetera actually matters and represents any part of what gamers really want.

Devs have to keep one eye on resetera because it's the place your career starts snowballing toward its end if you hold any opinion or include any content that's not quite extreme left enough

not really. the main console subreddits have more subs each than RE does total. r/gaming is at almost 20 million to RE's 40,000. they just don't have the numbers to have any real juice; they might jump onto a hashtag, but no movement or action has started as a result of their bitching. it's not accurate reflection of the general tenor of any issue, really, be it something regarding gaming or pretty much anythig IRL for that matter

Being fair: /r/gaming has (and was?) default subreddit status. It's subscribed for ALL new accounts, the user has to manually go to the subreddit and then unsubscribe (or go down a list), which most folks won't do if they're making throwaway accounts for a one-and-done post.

That's not true, i signed up in february because i needed to ask a question in a single subreddit and that's still the only one i'm subscribed to. I also have /all, /popular and /random in the topbar but that's it.
I have never been subscribed to /gaming

They've changed new-subs over the years. Back in 2012 and like 2010 (when reddit was starting) it was a default. Now the defaults are like... r/science, r/tifu, r/all...

They dropped /r/politics and /r/gaming (since /r/games replaced it? I think?) in the meantime.

No, they didn't replace it with anything, because i'm not subscribed to any of those and never were.

jorma

« Reply #41494 on: October 31, 2018, 10:13:51 AM »
what got him so salty to delete his account, and how long before his new alt appears?

labor was test of tides right?

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #41495 on: October 31, 2018, 10:25:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/battlefield-v-tides-of-war-roadmap-revealed-firestorm-in-march.76717/page-9

“I'm sure it is abused, but personally, I don't like playing Germans in WWII, and I don't like playing with a certain segment of players who really get into playing the German side. So not being able to switch teams, even once at the beginning, is a big negative for me.”

Too woke for Battlefield V. Dice needs to change Germany to “Enemy Army” STAT.
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41496 on: October 31, 2018, 10:45:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/battlefield-v-tides-of-war-roadmap-revealed-firestorm-in-march.76717/page-9

“I'm sure it is abused, but personally, I don't like playing Germans in WWII, and I don't like playing with a certain segment of players who really get into playing the German side. So not being able to switch teams, even once at the beginning, is a big negative for me.”

Too woke for Battlefield V. Dice needs to change Germany to “Enemy Army” STAT.

Dude is basically a traitor, want to switch sides haphazardly.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #41497 on: October 31, 2018, 11:04:56 AM »

Change your name to Bire Expert.
©ZH

agrajag

« Reply #41498 on: October 31, 2018, 11:08:48 AM »
thank you for the list of names @besada

Propagandhim

« Reply #41499 on: October 31, 2018, 11:08:52 AM »

A hate restaurant where filler is dressed in nothing but scraps

Vertigo

« Reply #41500 on: October 31, 2018, 11:09:04 AM »
Do you have a diverse group of friends?

Quote from: Redhead On Moped, post: 14411011, member: 5663
USA here and as far as close-ish ones, here are a few breakdowns.

1. Gay cis multiracial atheist republican.
2. Lesbian trans Italian progressive agnostic democrat.
3. Bisexual trans Afro-hispanic catholic democrat.
4. Straight cis azkenazhi Conservative Jewish Republican.
5. Straight cis Sephardi Conservative Jewish Libertarian.
6. Pansexual cis Mexican non-specified spiritual Right-leaning NPA.
7.Polysexual cis greek Buddhist Green Party member.
8. Straight trans Ethiopian agnostic left-leaning NPA.
9. genderqueer panromantic asexual french democrat.

Fairly diverse especially for Florida. Not that it matters at all, what matters is that we are not each other's this friend or that friend, we are just friends.

:reeeee :whatsthedeal

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #41501 on: October 31, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »
“Just friends who happen to have Big the Cat costumes with strategically placed holes.”
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41502 on: October 31, 2018, 11:20:40 AM »
"fairly diverse especially for florida"

lol

You can find that group hanging around every corner any day of the week in soflo.

holy shit

panromantic

:lol

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #41503 on: October 31, 2018, 11:36:45 AM »

Fairly diverse especially for Florida. Not that it matters at all, what matters is that we are not each other's this friend or that friend, we are just friends.

I don't believe anything anyone says on REEE anymore.

How does he know his friends are cis or trans? Yikes.
Oi Oi

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #41504 on: October 31, 2018, 11:39:23 AM »
Huelen hanging out with all these conservative Jews but I thought she was orthodox ???
每天生气

kingv

« Reply #41505 on: October 31, 2018, 11:40:09 AM »

I don't believe anything anyone says on REEE anymore.

How does he know his friends are cis or trans? Yikes.

A woman is a woman if she says she’s a woman, there is no such thing as trans or cis.

:bowsette :social

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #41506 on: October 31, 2018, 11:40:39 AM »
Huelen hanging out with all these conservative Jews but I thought she was orthodox ???

You're friends with that many Republicans and right-leaning people, it might as well just say 10 Nazis.
©@©™

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #41507 on: October 31, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
Not even friends with a single Asian. Way to marginalize an entire group of people.
Oi Oi

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41508 on: October 31, 2018, 11:46:48 AM »

I'd really like to hear his thoughts on how catering to the Pc master race ruined Deus Ex: Invisible War

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #41509 on: October 31, 2018, 11:57:19 AM »
I too keep careful tabs about the minority status of my friends. I collect them like dead butterflies. "ooh, a black lesbian? I don't have one of those. You can hang with me!"
que

kingv

« Reply #41510 on: October 31, 2018, 12:05:44 PM »
“Panromantic Native American, I CHOOSE YOU!”

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41511 on: October 31, 2018, 12:14:04 PM »
“Panromantic Native American, I CHOOSE YOU!”*

*For dinner and drinks only, and maybe a stroll though.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #41512 on: October 31, 2018, 12:40:38 PM »
“Panromantic Native American, I CHOOSE YOU!”*

*For dinner and drinks only, and maybe a stroll though.

Downplaying Indigenous American’s historical problems with spirit water.
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41513 on: October 31, 2018, 12:46:01 PM »
cauliflower annihilated

jorma

« Reply #41514 on: October 31, 2018, 01:15:36 PM »
I too keep careful tabs about the minority status of my friends. I collect them like dead butterflies. "ooh, a black lesbian? I don't have one of those. You can hang with me!"

Seriously, that was one of the most vomit-inducing posts i've ever seen on Ree, and there's some pretty stiff competition.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #41515 on: October 31, 2018, 01:17:01 PM »
Panromantic sounds like a polite way to tell someone that you're not physically attracted to them

« Reply #41516 on: October 31, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »
So Hecht is still an admin at resetti and didnt even get a slap on the wrist for doxing? lol they're so fucking full of shit

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #41517 on: October 31, 2018, 01:24:57 PM »
So Hecht is still an admin at resetti and didnt even get a slap on the wrist for doxing? lol they're so fucking full of shit

Riotous already explained why it doesn’t count as doxxing!
Oi Oi

« Reply #41518 on: October 31, 2018, 01:25:00 PM »
lol one of them openly talked about killing white babies and nothing happened

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #41519 on: October 31, 2018, 01:32:41 PM »
Panromantic sounds like a polite way to tell someone that you're not physically attracted to them

It sounds like when you stand in the middle of a bunch of stuff and hold up your phone and slowly rotate in place like a tool
Uncle