Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828641 times)

agrajag

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53040 on: January 09, 2019, 07:12:51 PM »
marrec just shitting up that thread with his hypotheticals. perma this fucker

Shosta trying to regain his mod position by calling out notorious transphobe marrec.
#nevertruststost

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53041 on: January 09, 2019, 07:15:46 PM »
Real life, how does that work. White people can tan a lot in a short time, going to pasty to looking like a Hispanic.

:noooo
:O

paprikastaude

« Reply #53042 on: January 09, 2019, 07:15:54 PM »
as no one that pale would have the melanin to get that dark

Apparently the OP doesn't know that white people can tan

expert on biology obviously was too busy to ever go to the beach in his life

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #53043 on: January 09, 2019, 07:20:30 PM »
Real life, how does that work. White people can tan a lot in a short time, going to pasty to looking like a Hispanic.

:noooo

©@©™

Averon

« Reply #53044 on: January 09, 2019, 07:20:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/consistent-whitewashing-of-princess-zelda-is-a-symptom-of-wider-racial-issues-at-nintendo.92434/

I'm almost convinced the OP is trolling. The OP is so out there with his/her stretching that even the ultarwoke people on Reeee mostly aren't buying into it.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #53045 on: January 09, 2019, 07:21:32 PM »

That's, like, biological blackface.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #53046 on: January 09, 2019, 07:22:05 PM »
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #53047 on: January 09, 2019, 07:24:23 PM »

That's, like, biological blackface.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53048 on: January 09, 2019, 07:24:40 PM »
marrec getting testy at how little freedom of discussion there is on a supposed discussion forum thanks to the actions of certain posters who do their fucking utmost to stifle discussion with obvious Bad Faith techniques, I see.

Also;

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-walked-out-of-the-meeting-about-shutdown-after-pelosi-said-no-to-the-wall-yet-again.92382/post-16714314

IRA barely targeted people which is why it succeeded in the 1st place.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you, you revisionist cunt.

the IRA were a terrorist organisation who - like The Kree - wanted to force political change through violence.

Discussion of how they were actually okay was down to dumbfuck americans who were living their own little fantasies about the Culper Ring and Benedict Arnold, and the closest they ever got to Ireland was drinking green beer once a year, and fundamentally didn't understand it wasn't 'freedom fighters' trying to drive out an occupying force, it was catholics versus protestants.

Surprisingly, post 9/11, a lot of their funding from dumbfuck americans who had been investing in bombing civilians, gun running and reprisal beatings began to dry up, because even the stupidest muthafucker around managed to connect the dots between cash going to terrorists and civilians being killed by terrorists, you know, exactly like fucking nine eleven.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #53049 on: January 09, 2019, 07:25:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-might-have-mandatory-vacation-at-work-if-the-shutdown-continues-to-feb.92379/post-16710022

Why should people vote unquestionably for Democrats? It's the Democrats' jobs to convince people to vote for them. If they can't accomplish that maybe they actually need to put forth policies and initiatives that will gain support.
This is fucking idiotic. If the Dem platform of "not setting the world on fire" isnt good enough for you, what is? Are you seriously gonna vote R instead and watch the world burn cuz D isnt hipster enough for you? Fuck you, cretin asshole, you are no better than Trump supporter.

Civil Discourse Triumphs™
"hipster"? in 2019?

james

« Reply #53050 on: January 09, 2019, 07:26:25 PM »
I love how the thread is turning into pictures of women at the beach

benjipwns

« Reply #53051 on: January 09, 2019, 07:27:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/consistent-whitewashing-of-princess-zelda-is-a-symptom-of-wider-racial-issues-at-nintendo.92434/
This whitewashing has been fairly consistent along with colorism and offensive stereotypes throughout their games. To the point that nintendo is consistently the most racist publisher
:miyamoto

agrajag

« Reply #53052 on: January 09, 2019, 07:28:49 PM »
are they fairly desexualized tho

james

« Reply #53053 on: January 09, 2019, 07:29:17 PM »
I was recently thinking of how Zelda has blonde-washed / aryanized their characters too

Whats worse is that it has spread to some of their other black characters, like Bowser

:bowsette

shosta

« Reply #53054 on: January 09, 2019, 07:30:53 PM »
I will only ever acknowledge the original.

每天生气

paprikastaude

« Reply #53055 on: January 09, 2019, 07:31:05 PM »
Imagine being so out of touch with reality, people have to come in and explain tanning to you  :lol :lol  As if you ever needed more evidence that these loonies never leave their houses. And how could they? You couldn't survive a normal day in the outside if you're already getting angry over the simple portrayal of a sombrero :heh

agrajag

« Reply #53056 on: January 09, 2019, 07:31:39 PM »
why does OP have a whitewashed avatar? I'm being gaslighted.

shosta

« Reply #53057 on: January 09, 2019, 07:32:58 PM »
*gaslit
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #53058 on: January 09, 2019, 07:33:19 PM »
*gaslit

you're no mod of me

benita

« Reply #53059 on: January 09, 2019, 07:33:57 PM »
Shoutouts pogijones and ashep

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53060 on: January 09, 2019, 07:35:11 PM »

james

« Reply #53061 on: January 09, 2019, 07:35:36 PM »

shosta

« Reply #53062 on: January 09, 2019, 07:36:30 PM »
you're no mod of me
you missed the joke, both forms are correct and the post itself was gaslighting
每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #53063 on: January 09, 2019, 07:37:27 PM »
The IRA didn't kill scores of civilians, they simply gaslit them on fire

Averon

« Reply #53064 on: January 09, 2019, 07:38:03 PM »
I almost question the wisdom of the mods to keep threads like that unlocked. All it does is feed into the community's delusions and reinforce the reputation Reee has as a house full of 'woke' loonies that are super insular.

james

« Reply #53065 on: January 09, 2019, 07:38:41 PM »
Upsetera strikes again.
:dead

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53069 on: January 09, 2019, 07:45:40 PM »
Some people might think James Earl Jones got the Darth Vaer VO gig because Lucas noticed how very white his film was, but others who've heard Dave Prowse talk know exactly why he wasn't the voice of Darth.

Because he sounds like a yokel.

Luke, Oi ahm yore fahthahhr

EmilioEstevez

« Reply #53070 on: January 09, 2019, 07:46:38 PM »
My friend went to Mexico on holiday for a month and came back with darker skin, literally shaking right now.

agrajag

« Reply #53071 on: January 09, 2019, 07:47:49 PM »
you're no mod of me
you missed the joke, both forms are correct and the post itself was gaslighting

mods help

paprikastaude

« Reply #53072 on: January 09, 2019, 07:53:40 PM »
This is still going? When is OT sending in the troops to shut down the latest nazi riot on gaming side :rage

edit: :fbm
This thread has run its course, so we're going to lock it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 08:05:02 PM by Spieler1 »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53073 on: January 09, 2019, 08:03:23 PM »
Its so weirdly hilarious that era mods literally can't parse their own userbase for poes law, so just lock active topics up in doubt

Propagandhim

« Reply #53074 on: January 09, 2019, 08:06:30 PM »
Its so weirdly hilarious that era mods literally can't parse their own userbase for poes law, so just lock active topics up in doubt

Either that or because these concepts are so unassailable, there's no way to rebuff them reasonably without sounding like a bigot, even if there's any doubt of it being a genuine post. 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53075 on: January 09, 2019, 08:12:49 PM »
Darth Vader is this big bad black man, until he's redeemed and takes the helmet off to reveal an old wrinkly white guy.

Note: He's literally never a big bad black man

WRONG
ど助平

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #53077 on: January 09, 2019, 08:18:05 PM »

Alimnassor proved that is factually true.

https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/vip/Alimnassor

QED

We even highlighted the fuck out of saying "This dude must be trolling," and they waited 2 years to determine that.
sigh

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #53078 on: January 09, 2019, 08:31:28 PM »
My friend went to Mexico on holiday for a month and came back with darker skin, literally shaking right now.

plot twist: his friend is TVC and he literally flayed the skin off of grinder dates

Tuckers Law

« Reply #53079 on: January 09, 2019, 09:03:11 PM »
This thread is heating up, I’ll be surprised if that cunty FinaleFirework doesn’t show up soon and lock the whole thing.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-blizzard-employee-details-his-terrible-time-with-the-company.92211/

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #53080 on: January 09, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »

plot twist: his friend is TVC and he literally flayed the skin off of grinder dates

What was the holiday then? Saturday?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53081 on: January 09, 2019, 09:35:35 PM »

Why bother going on holiday if you're just going to do the same stuff you do at home

PogiJones

« Reply #53082 on: January 09, 2019, 10:03:03 PM »

:itagaki

Glad you made it over. Didn't believe me about getting banned until it happened, right? Happens to every dissenter. We think if we just follow the rules we won't be banned, and figure those who were banned must have broken rules. Then we get hit with a contrived ban, and we realize the TOS means nothing.

Crash course on this site:

Lots of different wrong opinions among people, some hard lefties and hard righties, and also my correct opinions.
shosta is a former RE mod, and it shows.
stufte has the dream of one day becoming a developer.
Don't trust benji with personal information.
You probably already know that marrec is a hateful, hateful bigot.
Dennis doesn't post here anymore, so you can bring your kids.
Eightbitnate is more reasonable online than his sister led us to believe.
Anti monitor is a woman who fled RE in a caravan due to their sexism prudishness. She harassed evilore years ago by turning him down.
Don't respond to bananas.

And I've been trying unsuccessfully to bring careposts back in vogue, but you'll probably get a few  :no1curr responses despite my efforts.

And grow thick skin. It can get pretty good-naturedly abrasive here.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:07:08 PM by PogiJones »

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #53083 on: January 09, 2019, 10:05:35 PM »
 :no1curr

shosta

« Reply #53084 on: January 09, 2019, 10:06:09 PM »
Don't forget to PM Demi nudes.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #53085 on: January 09, 2019, 10:29:40 PM »
trump help

Shuri

« Reply #53086 on: January 09, 2019, 10:31:39 PM »
Dat Gaga & RKelly thread..  :doge

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #53087 on: January 10, 2019, 12:12:06 AM »
You piece of shit weebs horrible few pages
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #53089 on: January 10, 2019, 12:24:23 AM »

Glad you made it over. Didn't believe me about getting banned until it happened, right? Happens to every dissenter. We think if we just follow the rules we won't be banned, and figure those who were banned must have broken rules. Then we get hit with a contrived ban, and we realize the TOS means nothing.

Lots of different wrong opinions among people, some hard lefties and hard righties, and also my correct opinions.
Anti monitor is a woman who fled RE in a caravan due to their sexism prudishness. She harassed evilore years ago by turning him down.

And I've been trying unsuccessfully to bring careposts back in vogue, but you'll probably get a few  :no1curr responses despite my efforts.

You son of a bitch.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53090 on: January 10, 2019, 12:27:18 AM »
stufte annihilated

shosta

« Reply #53091 on: January 10, 2019, 12:29:30 AM »
That's a lie, being a developer is absolutely nowhere on stufte's career path.
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53092 on: January 10, 2019, 12:30:01 AM »
stufte annihilated

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #53093 on: January 10, 2019, 12:30:34 AM »
Don't forget to PM Demi nudes.

Psssh.

Unless you're a woman, in which case: Follow that advice and miss me with your womanly ways.

Coffee Dog

« Reply #53094 on: January 10, 2019, 12:32:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-division-2-is-ditching-steam-for-the-epic-games-store-on-pc-see-threadmarks.92331/page-10#post-16701575
User Banned (1 Day): Trolling

Good. Get all triple-A big budget games off steam. Steam should only be for indie games and early access survival games.
A day because a stupid joke is "trolling" :lol

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #53095 on: January 10, 2019, 12:35:52 AM »

You son of a bitch.

:no1curr about you.

Bigger news here is I got snubbed.

stufte

« Reply #53096 on: January 10, 2019, 12:37:19 AM »
This is why I keep coming back. It's the cycle of abuse that keeps me going.

benjipwns

« Reply #53097 on: January 10, 2019, 12:48:43 AM »
i can never get over the "antagonizing others" action reason
User warned: derogatory language, antagonizing others over concerns of sexism
Sofia had a show in Univision where the whole point of the show was to sexualize her. Just wait till all the SJW find out about that one. The Standards have changed. We are judging everything again and in most cases this scenarios didn't offend the person. I'm honestly sick and tired about this push from the "internet" to force me to be outraged. Go watch Eddie Murphy's comedy shows from the 80s and cry about how he talks about gay people. Come on people. Grow up.
dunno why only warn and not ban

shosta

« Reply #53098 on: January 10, 2019, 12:50:02 AM »
It's the same thing as the "inflammatory _" reason, it's a euphemism for what is normally the other person's fault ::)
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #53099 on: January 10, 2019, 12:50:30 AM »
User Banned (1 Week): Do not encourage violence of self harm on the forum

I'm not saying he will. I'm saying right now I want him, on TV, to eat a gun till it clicks

mod captains you missed this encouragement of violence of self harm right below that one!
hey we cant talk that way abo...actually no. fuck that. i hope he does too. hes causing so much harm to this country.