Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828217 times)

thetylerrob

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #54000 on: January 15, 2019, 03:27:04 PM »

Depressed Daniel Radcliffe plays a black woman online and feels self importance about it

Boredfrom

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #54001 on: January 15, 2019, 03:28:40 PM »
https://www.vg247.com/2019/01/15/assassins-creed-odyssey-legacy-first-blade-part-2-ignores-gay-characters/

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

Bisexual characters don't exist.

To be fair, Ubisoft tried sold it as the MC being Sheppard like.

marrec

« Reply #54002 on: January 15, 2019, 03:35:34 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Depressed Daniel Radcliffe plays a black woman online and feels self importance about it

That looks like the kind of boorish white dude that would play a black woman online, he probably cusses out black chicks on Tinder for not going out with him

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54003 on: January 15, 2019, 03:36:16 PM »
White People: "Racism is dead."  :snob

*plays Call of Duty*

*12 y/o says the n-word*

White People:  :cac
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #54004 on: January 15, 2019, 03:38:51 PM »
https://www.vg247.com/2019/01/15/assassins-creed-odyssey-legacy-first-blade-part-2-ignores-gay-characters/

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

even if you played kassandra completely gay, there's a very key plot reason as to why she'd want to get pregnant. and there's more or less one way to do that in ancient greece.

Right? You can't have genetic memories to tap into if your ancestors don't procreate.  :doge

Even so, it's their story, it's fucking DLC that these spergs don't have to play to keep their gay headcannon Kassandra gay for as long as they live.

I will agree with you if Ubisoft didn’t latch in “you can choice how you MC behaves and who fucks”.

AssCreed stories are terrible regardless, though.

BisMarckie

« Reply #54005 on: January 15, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »
I still think that people who care about shipping characters are insane and should be institutionalized.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yukiko best waifu :uguu
[close]

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #54006 on: January 15, 2019, 03:47:38 PM »
After this shitstorm I'm looking forward to the next AC protagonists to be even more gender neutral

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #54007 on: January 15, 2019, 03:49:12 PM »
Bananas and JordanN are the same person. Bananas is so focused on "him" because it allows him to promote his views in the guise of mockery. All he does is repost what he posted on GAF and says "lol look at this guy!" while the information posted gets more views than it would on GAF alone.

I see you Bananas, you ain't slick.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #54008 on: January 15, 2019, 03:51:35 PM »
yea, that bananas ans his alts

Boredfrom

« Reply #54009 on: January 15, 2019, 03:51:50 PM »
It would be better if they just killed the Animus/modern day stuff already... or phasing out the AssCreed brand from their games.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #54010 on: January 15, 2019, 04:00:53 PM »
Isn't that digital blackface tho ?

It'd be like posting on a forum with an avatar that might influence other posters to think that you were African American. When in fact, you exist on the extreme opposite of that scale.
:bobby

BisMarckie

« Reply #54011 on: January 15, 2019, 04:07:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-era-so-particularly-angry-this-2019.93449/post-16904293

But honestly, it's more suspicious to not be angry at this point.
  :doge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #54012 on: January 15, 2019, 04:08:45 PM »
The Witcher 3 forced the player character to be nude; so much for nevernude inclusiveness.

I can't play Zelda games because they force me to be a CIS white male.

Are they fucking kidding me its 2018

And dont get me started on Yoshis Island
:O

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #54013 on: January 15, 2019, 04:09:53 PM »

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

even if you played kassandra completely gay, there's a very key plot reason as to why she'd want to get pregnant. and there's more or less one way to do that in ancient greece.

Right? You can't have genetic memories to tap into if your ancestors don't procreate.  :doge

Even so, it's their story, it's fucking DLC that these spergs don't have to play to keep their gay headcannon Kassandra gay for as long as they live.

I will agree with you if Ubisoft didn’t latch in “you can choice how you MC behaves and who fucks”.

Your behavior in game has zero bearing on the overall story though. Be a mean fucker, save a town, fuck everyone, kill yo dad, it doesn't matter in the outcome of the story. You have more choice over what armor your character wears than what your characters personality is.

marrec

« Reply #54014 on: January 15, 2019, 04:13:58 PM »

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

Your behavior in game has zero bearing on the overall story though. Be a mean fucker, save a town, fuck everyone, kill yo dad, it doesn't matter in the outcome of the story. You have more choice over what armor your character wears than what your characters personality is.

It is sorta like getting upset that Peter Parker likes Mary Jane

Alexios and Cassandra are malleable to a certain extent, but Ubisoft is still trying to tell a story and having a baby is part of that story.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #54015 on: January 15, 2019, 04:15:56 PM »

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

It is sorta like getting upset that Peter Parker likes Mary Jane

Alexios and Cassandra are malleable to a certain extent, but Ubisoft is still trying to tell a story and having a baby is part of that story.

Kassandra. With a K. Get my waifus name right you shit.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54016 on: January 15, 2019, 04:17:48 PM »
The Witcher 3 forced the player character to be nude; so much for nevernude inclusiveness.

I can't play Zelda games because they force me to be a CIS white male.

Are they fucking kidding me its 2018

And dont get me started on Yoshis Island

being forced to conceive a child is one thing, being forced to care for one?  fuck outta here with that heteronormative breeder/caretaker bull shit

I want to roleplay my yoshi as happily unattached and unwilling to support a child in this shitty world we live in and for my efforts I'm rewarded with a game over
Uncle

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #54017 on: January 15, 2019, 04:29:14 PM »

Sure, but if I've been playing Alexios completely gay, it's fucking dumb to force a kid onto him. For one, I turned down their romance option, for the other, I had no intention of screwing a woman as Alexios in-game.

So, yes, it's a valid complaint, Stufte. I figured you with your daughter would understand this better.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54019 on: January 15, 2019, 04:31:27 PM »
If you read and aren't angry, you're def a Nazi

False, all Nazis are perpetually angry i.e.

Why is everyone so upset about this
You seem terribly upset about how upset others are

Why you so mad lol
Uncle

stufte

« Reply #54020 on: January 15, 2019, 04:31:56 PM »

Sure, but if I've been playing Alexios completely gay, it's fucking dumb to force a kid onto him. For one, I turned down their romance option, for the other, I had no intention of screwing a woman as Alexios in-game.

So, yes, it's a valid complaint, Stufte. I figured you with your daughter would understand this better.

Alexios isn't gay though, even if you play him that way. He's bi. He has a kid. It's part of the story.

My Kassandra only slept with the super horny old lady and that was it. I turned down every other advance.

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #54021 on: January 15, 2019, 04:33:38 PM »
Bananas and JordanN are the same person. Bananas is so focused on "him" because it allows him to promote his views in the guise of mockery. All he does is repost what he posted on GAF and says "lol look at this guy!" while the information posted gets more views than it would on GAF alone.

Or maybe Bananas is just a fucking moron.  Occam's Razor and all that.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54022 on: January 15, 2019, 04:36:18 PM »

Or maybe Bananas is just a fucking moron.  Occam's Razor and all that.

Fuck Occam, I haven't seen him putting out any ads about toxic masculinity like his competitors are willing to do
Uncle

thisismyusername

« Reply #54023 on: January 15, 2019, 04:37:35 PM »

Alexios isn't gay though, even if you play him that way. He's bi. He has a kid. It's part of the story.

It's forced-bi. The character I played is completely gay until this DLC/story-expansion.

It's a complete forced choice after all that talk about "you can make the character the way you want to make them!"

Also the bold is bullshit. Only in you and Ubisoft's head-cannon is that true. And that's ONLY because they forced the choice. Before this DLC I could play with a total :snob Disregard women, acquire men :phil . thought-train and be 100% gay.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54024 on: January 15, 2019, 04:38:13 PM »
That is my best benji joke, I better see about 50 likes on that post in short order you fucks
Uncle

stufte

« Reply #54025 on: January 15, 2019, 04:41:12 PM »

It's forced-bi. The character I played is completely gay until this DLC/story-expansion.

It's a complete forced choice after all that talk about "you can make the character the way you want to make them!"

Also the bold is bullshit. Only in you and Ubisoft's head-cannon is that true. And that's ONLY because they forced the choice. Before this DLC I could play with a total :snob Disregard women, acquire men :phil . thought-train and be 100% gay.

Not Ubisofts fault you forced Alexios to be gay when he wasn't.  :wag

marrec

« Reply #54026 on: January 15, 2019, 04:41:39 PM »
That is my best benji joke, I better see about 50 likes on that post in short order you fucks

I gave you a like, but it's a pity like so I hope you feel bad

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #54027 on: January 15, 2019, 04:42:23 PM »

My Kassandra only slept with the super horny old lady and that was it. I turned down every other advance.

I mean I get the complaint... Though the writing could justify it, maybe. Pressure to reproduce and have an heir, regardless of one's preferences or tastes in the matter, certainly was and is a thing. People on Era spoke of "forced romance" but that is what it was in that pseudo historical setting. Perhaps the dialogue can acknowledge that if you don't show interest in the mandatory mate. Perhaps I'm giving Ubi too much credit here, I'm speculating.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 04:46:24 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #54029 on: January 15, 2019, 04:44:16 PM »
I'm confused. Is reetateeta implying that being gay and wanting to have kids is 100% mutually exclusive?

Yikes.

thisismyusername

« Reply #54030 on: January 15, 2019, 04:44:19 PM »

https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/ag2ugv/spoiler_the_dlc_ending_rant/

Then, there is, what is for me, the worst part. I’m a lesbian. I was happy to be able to play a character like myself the same way guys or straight women who play games do. Ubisoft made a big fucking deal of being able to choose your character’s sexual orientation. It was part of their marketing campaign. They used what is clearly a lie to sell the game. Lesbians don’t fall in love with men, we don’t have sex with men (except for closeted women who do what they must to survive), we don’t cuddle with men, don’t pine away for men, and don’t long for them when they leave. I’ve had male friends move or die, and I miss them terribly. But! I do it because we were friends and you miss friends.

I know a lot of people who are here won’t get this or care because of the demographics and social leanings of gamers.[/u] What Ubisoft did was dangerous because these tropes about lesbians enter our real lives. When entertainment media do this to lesbian characters, it reinforces the myth that all we need is a good man to see the light, that we are secretly longing for a man, or that we can be turned. That type of thing gets us killed, injured, and sexually harassed. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard that and been hounded by men when I tell them I’m not interested in them sexually and why. They cite movies, celebrities who claim to be lesbians for attention but end up with men, books, television shows, and movies as “proof” that we can be changed. When I still rebuffed their advances, sometimes these men escalated it to verbal assault, spitting, and putting their hands on me while calling me a dyke or other slurs. I’m glad Ubisoft gave them a game to cite, now. By the way, I don’t live in some hick town in the Bible Belt. I live in Manhattan, one of the most liberal cities in the world.

Lesbians across the world are subject to what is known as “corrective rape” in order to make us straight. I know another lesbian who was raped for this very reason. It wasn’t a corrective rape ordered by the government or at the behest of a tyrannical religious family, but by regular guys they knew from around. They joked, “You’re straight now, bitch.” Entertainment media contribute to this and Ubisoft joined them.

Ubisoft’s games are played around the world by young impressionable men who’ll take this and add this to their memory bank. I wouldn’t have bought the game if I knew this was going to play out this way because I don’t finance my own oppression or that of others. I don’t finance my own humiliation or that of other groups. Ubisoft, by flat out lying, made me an accomplice to compulsory heterosexuality and dangerous media tropes.

GaYz DoN't ExIsT. As you retardedly retort, Stufte.

You really don't have a pot to piss in when it comes to this beyond your daughter. If she's like "who gives a shit?" Cool. But there's valid reasons to complain about this and it's something, you a 100% straight-man will not understand.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #54031 on: January 15, 2019, 04:44:40 PM »

I had liked. Now I unliked.

stufte

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54033 on: January 15, 2019, 04:45:21 PM »

I gave you a like, but it's a pity like so I hope you feel bad

It's fine it's still worth about 50 Cauliflower likes on the exchange, most people don't even check the context
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #54034 on: January 15, 2019, 04:45:24 PM »
the joke is that she'd rather eat pussy than your cock.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #54035 on: January 15, 2019, 04:45:47 PM »
because she's bi.

stufte

« Reply #54036 on: January 15, 2019, 04:46:48 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/ag2ugv/spoiler_the_dlc_ending_rant/

Then, there is, what is for me, the worst part. I’m a lesbian. I was happy to be able to play a character like myself the same way guys or straight women who play games do. Ubisoft made a big fucking deal of being able to choose your character’s sexual orientation. It was part of their marketing campaign. They used what is clearly a lie to sell the game. Lesbians don’t fall in love with men, we don’t have sex with men (except for closeted women who do what they must to survive), we don’t cuddle with men, don’t pine away for men, and don’t long for them when they leave. I’ve had male friends move or die, and I miss them terribly. But! I do it because we were friends and you miss friends.

I know a lot of people who are here won’t get this or care because of the demographics and social leanings of gamers.[/u] What Ubisoft did was dangerous because these tropes about lesbians enter our real lives. When entertainment media do this to lesbian characters, it reinforces the myth that all we need is a good man to see the light, that we are secretly longing for a man, or that we can be turned. That type of thing gets us killed, injured, and sexually harassed. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard that and been hounded by men when I tell them I’m not interested in them sexually and why. They cite movies, celebrities who claim to be lesbians for attention but end up with men, books, television shows, and movies as “proof” that we can be changed. When I still rebuffed their advances, sometimes these men escalated it to verbal assault, spitting, and putting their hands on me while calling me a dyke or other slurs. I’m glad Ubisoft gave them a game to cite, now. By the way, I don’t live in some hick town in the Bible Belt. I live in Manhattan, one of the most liberal cities in the world.

Lesbians across the world are subject to what is known as “corrective rape” in order to make us straight. I know another lesbian who was raped for this very reason. It wasn’t a corrective rape ordered by the government or at the behest of a tyrannical religious family, but by regular guys they knew from around. They joked, “You’re straight now, bitch.” Entertainment media contribute to this and Ubisoft joined them.

Ubisoft’s games are played around the world by young impressionable men who’ll take this and add this to their memory bank. I wouldn’t have bought the game if I knew this was going to play out this way because I don’t finance my own oppression or that of others. I don’t finance my own humiliation or that of other groups. Ubisoft, by flat out lying, made me an accomplice to compulsory heterosexuality and dangerous media tropes.

You really don't have a pot to piss in when it comes to this beyond your daughter. If she's like "who gives a shit?" Cool. But there's valid reasons to complain about this and it's something, you a 100% straight-man will not understand.

Shut up nerd, you're just mad that your digital boytoy is sullied by a child.

thisismyusername

« Reply #54037 on: January 15, 2019, 04:47:27 PM »

If this is the best you can retort, it's clear why you're nothing more than a mobile game artist now a days.

stufte

« Reply #54038 on: January 15, 2019, 04:48:24 PM »

If this is the best you can retort, it's clear why you're nothing more than a mobile game artist now a days.

:rethread

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54039 on: January 15, 2019, 04:48:31 PM »

But is murdering dudes across greece and buttsex really #thebestamancanget?

Its pretty clear he re-examined his choices of toxic masculinity, settled down, had kids and bought a Gillette Mach 5 Turbo Fusion

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #54040 on: January 15, 2019, 04:49:46 PM »
leave stufte alone!

he doesnt know his wife is gettting stuffted

thisismyusername

« Reply #54041 on: January 15, 2019, 04:51:06 PM »
But is murdering dudes across greece and buttsex really #thebestamancanget?

Yes, especially since it lead to the downfall of Greece/Rome/etc. anyway.

:rethread

Ok, good to know that you in your straight ivory tower have completely no clue why people would be up in arms about this. No wonder the games industry is completely :paul -tier now a days. Forced SJW without understanding why some SJW complaints would want to be given. 100%.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #54042 on: January 15, 2019, 04:51:14 PM »
This AGDQ drama

Soooo this guy flies this chick out to AGDQ and agrees to lets her stay in his room under the impression that he'll get to fuck, she changes her mind once they get there, he kicks her out, she reports him to AGDQ staff for sexual harrassment, he gets permabanned, he then cancels her plane ticket back (:dayum :dead) and proceeds to have a meltdown on Twitter while the girl herself get banned for 2 years for trying to get in with a fake ticket.

About right?

stufte

« Reply #54043 on: January 15, 2019, 04:52:58 PM »
This AGDQ drama

Soooo this guy flies this chick out to AGDQ and agrees to lets her stay in his room under the impression that he'll get to fuck, she changes her mind once they get there, he kicks her out, she reports him to AGDQ staff for sexual harrassment, he gets permabanned, he then cancels her plane ticket back (:dayum :dead) and proceeds to have a meltdown on Twitter while the girl herself get banned for 2 years for trying to get in with a fake ticket.

About right?

That sums it up, yep.

AGDQ never disappoints in the drama dept.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #54044 on: January 15, 2019, 04:53:20 PM »
This AGDQ drama

About right?

I think so, you just forgot a bit I read but didn't check too close about how he snitched her to the organizers to ingratiate himself with his ex, presumably after she gave him the cold shoulder.

Speedrunning, not even once.
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

« Reply #54045 on: January 15, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »

I mean I get the complaint... Though the writing could justify it, maybe. Pressure to reproduce and have an heir, regardless of one's preferences or tastes in the matter, certainly was and is a thing. People on Era spoke of "forced romance" but that is what it was in that pseudo historical setting. Perhaps the dialogue can acknowledge that if you don't show interest in the mandatory mate. Perhaps I'm giving Ubi too much credit here, I'm speculating.

This is way more thought than Ubisoft and stufte has clearly given it. But this would be way better than "lol tough shit you played a gay character, they're now forced-bi! Dealwithitnerd.gif "

stufte

« Reply #54046 on: January 15, 2019, 04:54:27 PM »

This is way more thought than Ubisoft and stufte has clearly given it. But this would be way better than "lol tough shit you played a gay character, they're now forced-bi! Dealwithitnerd.gif "

What do you have against bisexual people, huh?

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #54047 on: January 15, 2019, 04:56:52 PM »
This AGDQ drama

About right?

I think so, you just forgot a bit I read but didn't check too close about how he snitched her to the organizers to ingratiate himself with his ex, presumably after she gave him the cold shoulder.

Speedrunning, not even once.

:what

Between this and Trump organizing a fast food buffet for Clemson as a result of the shutdown, I'm done for the day  :sabu

stufte

« Reply #54048 on: January 15, 2019, 04:58:09 PM »
The world is tipping more and more towards the idiocracy timeline.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #54049 on: January 15, 2019, 05:00:55 PM »
The world is tipping more and more towards the idiocracy timeline.

I just watched the AG confirmation and it was all the republicans being "i love how corrupt you can be".

stufte

« Reply #54050 on: January 15, 2019, 05:35:44 PM »
Way to kill the page, Phil.

winik

« Reply #54051 on: January 15, 2019, 05:40:34 PM »

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

This is a valid complaint if were going by that reddit post. Gay people like representation and are now angered because ubisoft spit in our faces. So spergy. Also sweaty the need for descendants was removed in origins, where the animus can tap directly into the persons DNA. It was a mummy in origins and blood on a spear in odyssey. They did this in the dumbest fucking possible way too, its a forced romance. If the PC is supposed to pass on their genes like pythagoras, then they should have done it like pythagoras. One and done, no romance fuckshit. Or even because this a game where pieces of eden were creating actual minotaurs and shit have some like fucking sci fi artificial insemination. There was no need to do it this way and ubisoft done fucked up.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #54052 on: January 15, 2019, 05:40:48 PM »
Wow, not shunning RE on principle, regardless of the topic? What total rubes.

stufte

« Reply #54053 on: January 15, 2019, 05:47:11 PM »

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

This is a valid complaint if were going by that reddit post. Gay people like representation and are now angered because ubisoft spit in our faces. So spergy. Also sweaty the need for descendants was removed in origins, where the animus can tap directly into the persons DNA. It was a mummy in origins and blood on a spear in odyssey. They did this in the dumbest fucking possible way too, its a forced romance. If the PC is supposed to pass on their genes like pythagoras, then they should have done it like pythagoras. One and done, no romance fuckshit. Or even because this a game where pieces of eden were creating actual minotaurs and shit have some like fucking sci fi artificial insemination. There was no need to do it this way and ubisoft done fucked up.

I disagree. I think it's super dumb to get upset or angered about, it's a pretend character in a pretend Greece. Just skip the DLC and your character will be forever baby-free.

Also, I'm not sweaty currently, but I do sweat from time to time.

"spit in our faces" lol.
[close]

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #54054 on: January 15, 2019, 05:56:15 PM »
Can someone explain why Ubisoft got David Cage to write the story for the Assassin's Creed dlc?

winik

« Reply #54055 on: January 15, 2019, 05:57:41 PM »

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

I disagree. I think it's super dumb to get upset or angered about, it's a pretend character in a pretend Greece. Just skip the DLC and your character will be forever baby-free.

"spit in our faces" lol.
[close]

Well again gay people like representation as its so rare so my enjoyment of the game was enhanced by having alexios get dicked down by errybody. If you give a carrot then take it away people are gonna get mad. The dlc shouldn't have been written this way, because it does take something away from gay people. Lets not pretend like media representation is some unimportant thing mmmk?

yes, spit.
[close]

stufte

« Reply #54056 on: January 15, 2019, 06:02:51 PM »

viDeOGaMe JoURnAlISm

"spit in our faces" lol.
[close]

Well again gay people like representation as its so rare so my enjoyment of the game was enhanced by having alexios get dicked down by errybody. If you give a carrot then take it away people are gonna get mad. The dlc shouldn't have been written this way, because it does take something away from gay people. Lets not pretend like media representation is some unimportant thing mmmk?

yes, spit.
[close]

I want historically accurate video games, but I'm not gonna get upset about Battlefield 5 or COD WWII (or ASSCREED even) having unrealistic shit in it. It's just not that big a deal, and if this kind of thing upsets you, maybe go out more? Get dicked down IRL?  :doge

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54057 on: January 15, 2019, 06:06:50 PM »
The proper way to produce an heir and continue the story while also remaining cognizant of modern sensibility is to have the player character be raped

This way it

- becomes a powerful statement about rape culture
- emphasizes that in contrast to the main story this was not your character's choice and thus not "out of character for them"
- shows the negative repercussions of cultures where abortion is not an option
- allows the player to experience this event for themselves and thus empathize with other victims
- demonstrates how men can be mistreated sexually too
Uncle

Jansen

« Reply #54058 on: January 15, 2019, 06:07:32 PM »

:trigger MAXIMUM CAREPOSTING :trigger

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #54059 on: January 15, 2019, 06:19:38 PM »
The proper way to produce an heir and continue the story while also remaining cognizant of modern sensibility is to have the player character be raped

This way it

- becomes a powerful statement about rape culture
- emphasizes that in contrast to the main story this was not your character's choice and thus not "out of character for them"
- shows the negative repercussions of cultures where abortion is not an option
- allows the player to experience this event for themselves and thus empathize with other victims
- demonstrates how men can be mistreated sexually too

yikes