Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828323 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #60780 on: February 12, 2019, 12:35:01 PM »
Is kind of gross that Jim Sterling is acting like Battlefield being a disappointment is because “irrational expectations”.

Uncle

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #60781 on: February 12, 2019, 12:35:42 PM »
Same with fortnite, overwatch, rainbow six siege etc. the idea that the bf2 pushback was purely misogyny driven just doesn't hold much water
Chodes on r/pcgaming believe in the diversity blowback meme as well, but because they agree with it.

I don’t think Jim is evil, I just think he is a disingenuous cunt.
Can have the odd video worth watching, but he's a muckraker, yeah.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:41:44 PM by Rufus »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #60782 on: February 12, 2019, 12:48:09 PM »
None of us are capable of emotions powerful enough to be represented by Neil Breen.
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60783 on: February 12, 2019, 12:50:51 PM »
Same with fortnite, overwatch, rainbow six siege etc. the idea that the bf2 pushback was purely misogyny driven just doesn't hold much water
Chodes on r/pcgaming believe in the diversity blowback meme as well, but because they agree with it.

I do think their smug hashtag wall and attempts to portray all criticism as coming from deplorables backfired on them, for the same reasons ghostbusters 2016 failed pulling that same stunt.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #60784 on: February 12, 2019, 12:52:18 PM »
Have any of you fucks even seen any of his films are are you just going on the word of  :mike
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #60785 on: February 12, 2019, 12:54:00 PM »
Probably didn’t help that Ghostbusters 2016 was mediocre to begin with.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #60786 on: February 12, 2019, 12:57:47 PM »
Surprised you guy's aren't discussing this shit show:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/congresswoman-omar-ignites-new-anti-semitism-controversy-with-comments-on-aipac.98918/page-28#post-17831021

- a user gets banned unfairly
- people call out the mods
- mods ban those people
- mods unban the original user because they were wrong but don't unban everyone that called them out

lmao

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #60787 on: February 12, 2019, 01:10:31 PM »
I love how serious they try to sound with this shit:

Quote from: Feltch
Furthermore, as the banner stated, the user in question had multiple prior infractions related to hostility.

:snob

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60788 on: February 12, 2019, 01:10:43 PM »
Hey, they're being banned for ignoring a modpost that isn't threadmarked, isn't edited into OP and can only seen by people going back multiple pages

Thread reopened. Before we proceed please note the following:
  • Because we've seen this misunderstanding crop up a few times: Royalan had zero involvement in any mod actions in this thread. Our standing policy is that moderators who choose to engage threads as posters recuse themselves from any reports or deliberations.
  • The Clipjoint ban was sent to review from the start, and it has now been overturned on review.
  • It's time to get back on topic. If you have further questions send us a PM so as not to derail this thread.
Thank you.

You're acting like they're dumbfucks covering their ass after they fucked up and fucking up even doing that

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #60789 on: February 12, 2019, 01:11:40 PM »
I also love how they can't help trying to explain themselves after always saying, they don't need to explain themselves.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60790 on: February 12, 2019, 01:12:01 PM »
              is this civil discourse prevailing?

Boredfrom

« Reply #60791 on: February 12, 2019, 01:12:20 PM »
Surprised you guy's aren't discussing this shit show:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/congresswoman-omar-ignites-new-anti-semitism-controversy-with-comments-on-aipac.98918/page-28#post-17831021

- a user gets banned unfairly
- people call out the mods
- mods ban those people
- mods unban the original user because they were wrong but don't unban everyone that called them out

lmao

I wish we could replace Shumer and Pelosi with AOC and Omar.

:point

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #60792 on: February 12, 2019, 01:13:36 PM »
Disagreeing with an act of moderation does not give you a license to attack staff or insult individual moderators. Furthermore, as the banner stated, the user in question had multiple prior infractions related to hostility. If you have an issue with a moderation decision, contact one of the Mod Captains (B-Dubs, Hecht, or Mist). If the thread continues to derail, it may be locked, and posts will be moderated.

:wag ::) :wag ::) :wag ::) :wag ::) :wag ::) :wag ::) :wag ::) :wag ::)

Averon

« Reply #60793 on: February 12, 2019, 01:14:22 PM »
I don't believe for a second Royalan wasn't involved in that ban. At the very least he asked another mod to do the ban for him, in which case it is practically no different from Royalan pulling the ban trigger on Clipjoint himself.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #60794 on: February 12, 2019, 01:18:12 PM »
Disagreeing with an act of moderation does not give you a license to attack staff or insult individual moderators. Furthermore, as the banner stated, the user in question had multiple prior infractions related to hostility. If you have an issue with a moderation decision, contact one of the Mod Captains (B-Dubs, Hecht, or Mist). If the thread continues to derail, it may be locked, and posts will be moderated.

tl;dr Don’t @ me.
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #60795 on: February 12, 2019, 01:18:24 PM »
i like that "attack staff" is actually just saying a ban is bad. jesus christ no wonder the userbase refuses to ever back down or apologize for anything when the mods there refuse to just say "eh we fucked up" and just ban everyone that criticizes a bad ban.

just as stupid as when SA banned people for "mod sass". maybe just suck it, buttercup.

Boredfrom

« Reply #60796 on: February 12, 2019, 01:20:45 PM »
Being fair, I think they should just ban everyone in that thread, including the mods.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #60797 on: February 12, 2019, 01:21:13 PM »
Do mod captains get a special patch for their jackets?

« Reply #60798 on: February 12, 2019, 01:22:10 PM »
Quote from: TheGhost
Are you being serious with this questioning CEO's like that on here? They will not continue to post here if you sit there like a sleazy defense attorney questioning whether they are telling the truth or not.

:salute

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #60799 on: February 12, 2019, 01:22:17 PM »

Yes. I believe Trump refers to the badge as a sherrif's star
:O

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #60800 on: February 12, 2019, 01:22:57 PM »
they actually get an extra large buttplug that says "vERAfied Mod Captain" on it that they are required to wear when browsing the forum

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60801 on: February 12, 2019, 01:26:11 PM »
If you've been the victim of police brutality, please send a private letter to the officer who whooped your ass expressing your concerns

Boredfrom

« Reply #60802 on: February 12, 2019, 01:27:37 PM »
Is Sweet Nicole Era’s Trump?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #60803 on: February 12, 2019, 01:35:22 PM »
Could the mods review this ban too?
I wanna give a shout-out to Dopus here, who asked for some bans to be reviewed. He was an original admin there before he took a long hiatus for personal reasons. Great guy, good to see him sticking up for people.
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60804 on: February 12, 2019, 01:37:23 PM »
Could the mods review this ban too?
I wanna give a shout-out to Dopus here, who asked for some bans to be reviewed. He was an original admin there before he took a long hiatus for personal reasons. Great guy, good to see him sticking up for people.

I guess thats why he received no 'actioning' when other posters quoting him saying "I agree" got banned.

e:
also super shitty to ban people for "ignoring mod post" and then put up another modpost saying the same shit but thats threadmarked after you've banned a bunch of people for not obeying a modpost they didn't see

ResetBanBot

« Reply #60805 on: February 12, 2019, 01:44:02 PM »
What's the point of even posting on a forum where you can't actively deride mods as hot pocket jannies?

marrec

« Reply #60806 on: February 12, 2019, 01:45:30 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm doing gods work no need to thank me

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #60807 on: February 12, 2019, 01:51:14 PM »
I'd love to have a go at that asshole.

:whew

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #60808 on: February 12, 2019, 01:51:15 PM »

Fuck those emojis are delicious lemon lime

:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag
Uncle

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #60809 on: February 12, 2019, 02:10:32 PM »

:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag:wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag ::) ::) :wag

Sprite is where it’s at you goddamn savage.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #60810 on: February 12, 2019, 02:11:55 PM »
7-up might be the only good thing that pepsi co makes.

Coffee Dog

« Reply #60811 on: February 12, 2019, 02:13:40 PM »
I thought that 7-Up and Sprite were basicslly the same drink.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #60812 on: February 12, 2019, 02:20:05 PM »

Sprite is where it’s at you goddamn savage.

Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60813 on: February 12, 2019, 02:29:00 PM »
Reported for use of non-Yum Brands affiliated beverage endorsement

BisMarckie

« Reply #60814 on: February 12, 2019, 02:31:05 PM »

Oh lawd..I'd absolutely love to fight Tyler.

:gurl

You are talking about the man who would have beaten Bruce Lee with both arms tied behind his back. :ufup

RIP in pieces riotous.

I need an emergency like for that post filler.

Thanks.  :-*

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #60815 on: February 12, 2019, 02:36:52 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm doing gods work no need to thank me

Bring back Cream first, you monster.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #60816 on: February 12, 2019, 02:40:01 PM »
Reported for use of non-Yum Brands affiliated beverage endorsement

Uncle

Jansen

« Reply #60817 on: February 12, 2019, 02:44:05 PM »
YUM brands secret shame is that they use Pepsi products

Boredfrom

« Reply #60818 on: February 12, 2019, 02:45:59 PM »
Before we make jokes about el Chapo being done a dirty one, it's probably a good time to mention he slept with thirteen years old and even chose his partners from photographs (link in Spanish): https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/naci...suntos-actos-de-pederastia-de-el-chapo-guzman

Jesus Christ, El Chapo too?! What the fuck is wrong with people!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
pretty sure he was being sarcastic, but it make me laugh
[close]

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #60820 on: February 12, 2019, 02:52:06 PM »
7-Up has been disgusting after they switched to all natural ingredients.

Now, Bubble Up?

:lawd

Jansen

« Reply #60821 on: February 12, 2019, 02:55:02 PM »
Decipher this

Quote from: only_fools_&_horses, post: 17820157, member: 52087
LOL. Doesn't mean that if your games that you play on X1X are in 4k, all others are. Isn't it?

If you have a time for playing and for a launch break, then you have a time for counting how many enhanced games are 4k native on X1X.Fucking EOD with you and with christocolus.

https://resetera.com//threads/next-gen-ps5-and-next-xbox-launch-speculation-secret-sauces-spicing-2019.91830/post-17820157

pgtl_10

« Reply #60823 on: February 12, 2019, 03:02:32 PM »
Is Ichthyosaurus an alt of kirblar? They have the same posting style where they try to justify shutting down any support for anyone left of Hillary.

Also Resetera has a weird hate fetish for Glenn Greenwald. What did he do to tick him off?

Defense of Julian Assange and not towing the line.

Sounds like they hate independent thought.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #60824 on: February 12, 2019, 03:05:16 PM »
User banned (3 days): modwhining and ignoring staff post

Modwhining :rofl

Muh transparency.

FStop7

« Reply #60825 on: February 12, 2019, 03:07:33 PM »

No, they get red arm bands and an extra ration.  The undesirables get patches.

BisMarckie

« Reply #60826 on: February 12, 2019, 03:21:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/just-had-my-front-tooth-knocked-out-by-a-crazy-person.99186/page-3

OP is still :ego

Drinking game: Take a shot everytime he says a variation of "next time I won't drop my guard"

BisMarckie

« Reply #60827 on: February 12, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hamburger-helper-is-pretty-damn-good.99257/

:kobeyuck

Don't see why people making fun of struggle meals.
I do. They think they’re slick.

:drudge

james

« Reply #60828 on: February 12, 2019, 03:40:35 PM »
7-up might be the only good thing that pepsi co makes.

You fucking imbecile 7-up is a Keurig Dr Pepper Snapple product.

Pepsi Co sells Sierra Mist as their lemon-lime soda product.

Delete your account.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #60829 on: February 12, 2019, 03:43:07 PM »
Only in the US. PepsiCo in the rest of the world.

james

« Reply #60830 on: February 12, 2019, 03:44:46 PM »
Only in the US. PepsiCo in the rest of the world.

It was created in St Louis no one gives a shit what the importers think or want

BisMarckie

« Reply #60831 on: February 12, 2019, 03:50:00 PM »
Buying all the spices, from scratch, to make a stroganoff meal, if you have none of the spices to begin with, would be way more than a box of hamburger helper.

Mustard, salt and pepper? :stahp

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #60832 on: February 12, 2019, 03:50:41 PM »
Wasn't that the gal working at BioWare? Seems he's a gamergator after all.

pgtl_10

« Reply #60833 on: February 12, 2019, 03:55:24 PM »
Kirblar’s got to be the most annoying poster on Ree.

He's the only poster on any forum that I don't like. His hypocrisy is so transparent and he is constantly protected by the mods for his obvious hypocrisy.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #60834 on: February 12, 2019, 03:56:45 PM »
Buying all the spices, from scratch, to make a stroganoff meal, if you have none of the spices to begin with, would be way more than a box of hamburger helper.

Mustard, salt and pepper? :stahp

i don't want to blow this dude's mind but if you bought all the supplies needed it might cost more, but you could *gasp* make more than a single meal with those ingredients :omg :omg :omg

Boredfrom

« Reply #60835 on: February 12, 2019, 03:59:52 PM »

He's the only poster on any forum that I don't like. His hypocrisy is so transparent and he is constantly protected by the mods for his obvious hypocrisy.

Nah, there were worse people in that thread.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #60837 on: February 12, 2019, 04:04:52 PM »
Is there a video of the dreadlock guy slipping on the banana peel?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #60838 on: February 12, 2019, 04:04:56 PM »

Nah, there were worse people in that thread.

I don't even want to put the time in to parse what he's saying.

BisMarckie

« Reply #60839 on: February 12, 2019, 04:07:03 PM »

This is someone in their 30s.

I don't think Krejlooc counts though, he is just a crazy person.