Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 602012 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #7560 on: July 10, 2022, 11:11:32 PM »

:dead

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #7562 on: July 12, 2022, 06:59:50 AM »
Welcome to the Resistance Elon :salute
(ice)

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #7563 on: July 13, 2022, 12:51:03 PM »
Watch Elon turn into an antifa supersoldier when Trump 2024 cuts off his government welfare money
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7564 on: July 13, 2022, 06:37:26 PM »

Inshallah Bin Jordan Al-Peterson
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7565 on: July 13, 2022, 06:48:50 PM »
Jorp dropping all this hot content to bore me to sleep :rejoice
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7566 on: July 13, 2022, 07:16:34 PM »
It's quite incredible how is 5 minute video feels like a 40 minute video

He recites the plot of Kingdom Hearts and then tells them to stop fighting.
As if it is some kind of profound wisdom shared with an entire religious community who will surely translate his message and spread it among the uneducated masses.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7568 on: July 16, 2022, 06:59:50 PM »

:info
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7572 on: July 20, 2022, 01:03:28 PM »
Male Pattern Baldness
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7573 on: July 20, 2022, 01:05:36 PM »
Male Pattern Baldness

also fake news :snob
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #7575 on: July 22, 2022, 12:27:24 PM »
Jacob Wohl apparently made his own To Catch a Predator show.

:dead

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7576 on: July 23, 2022, 12:27:41 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7578 on: July 23, 2022, 09:49:51 PM »
WOW!!!
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #7579 on: July 24, 2022, 12:58:32 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #7581 on: July 26, 2022, 12:19:57 AM »

:hmm

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7582 on: July 26, 2022, 12:05:12 PM »
lmao
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7584 on: July 31, 2022, 03:54:26 AM »
Taibbi and Greenwald going to bat for Alex Jones  :doge

Alex Moyer has now made two movies in a row, TFW No GF and Alex’s War, that sound too much like journalism for today’s media. (...) She takes characters reduced in panicked media treatments to two-dimensional monsters and renders a nonjudgmental, tautly edited Herzogian treatment of who they are and how they came to be that way.

Greenwald conducted a very softball interview of him surrounding the release of Alex's War.

There's this really weird thing with Alex Jones where he screams about the literal Devil taking over, meeting demons at conventions and having them on videos, etc... at the same level of veracity as anything else on his show. But apologists often just bypass all that to talk to him as if he was a slightly extreme political activist or just an outsider ? And I agree that's one way to look at him, and all the cosmic religious evil AI globalist extermination rambling is just stylistic flair but then you're left in the position that he's aggressively scamming his audience.

Jones gets up on stage at Greenwald and says he never lied intentionally and InfoWars is 90% accurate with no pushback...
 :juicy

Like, that director is entitled to make a "judgement free" film that only features Alex Jones & his employees (that's apparently what it is) but with a consummate bullshit artist like Jones I'd be a little cautious if my film was an accurate portrayal of how they present themselves rather than who they are. Doubly so when doing the press tour at the same time of Alex being in court for a bunch of ludicrous lies.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 04:33:00 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7585 on: July 31, 2022, 06:49:10 AM »
I mostly think Alex was done wrong by the toxic people he met and hired along the way. To briefly explain. Alex Jones was always anti-government and anti elites (anti-bush, anti-obama, anti-big oil, anti-war, anti-WEF) what have you.
He talked about the Epstein story way before it was accepted to do so and he put many other things 'out there' in terms of corruption and abuse of power that were either true or partially true.
In essence, filtering out the UFO's and Goblins it wasn't much different from Jimmy Dore or Russell Brand. Explaining to people that the system is fucking them over and how and to fight that corruption by staying 'informed' about 'what is really going on'.

As InfoWars expanded on the alt-right/Trump wave however, more and more people with a clear political agenda joined. Roger Stone, Owen Shroyer and the lot. They moved Alex from being anti-government to anti-liberal and anti-progressive and made themselves known to his audience. Drowning out Alex' humanitarianism with mostly traditional conservatism and the culture war. Considering he was on his own for a long time Alex was at first happy with the support and the increase in attention. Only later stating he wished he had never met Roger Stone as getting so much attention would ultimately destroy him.

What Alex needs more than anything (and Joe Rogan explained this perfectly) is an editor.
But he never got that, instead people used him for their own agenda and now he's the fall guy.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7586 on: July 31, 2022, 07:00:09 AM »
I mostly think Alex was done wrong by the toxic people he met and hired along the way.

:rogan
Jones truly has amazing PR.
The nasty Bircher, British Israelism, racist foundation was always there.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7587 on: July 31, 2022, 07:23:17 AM »
I mostly think Alex was done wrong by the toxic people he met and hired along the way.

:rogan
Jones truly has amazing PR.
The nasty Bircher, British Israelism, racist foundation was always there.
I'm not saying that he also hasn't himself blame for getting into this jam, but I am saying that the people he met mostly spend their time making it worse and ensured he dug the hole deeper.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #7588 on: July 31, 2022, 07:30:38 AM »
I mostly think Alex was done wrong by the toxic people he met and hired along the way. To briefly explain. Alex Jones was always anti-government and anti elites (anti-bush, anti-obama, anti-big oil, anti-war, anti-WEF) what have you.
He talked about the Epstein story way before it was accepted to do so and he put many other things 'out there' in terms of corruption and abuse of power that were either true or partially true.
In essence, filtering out the UFO's and Goblins it wasn't much different from Jimmy Dore or Russell Brand. Explaining to people that the system is fucking them over and how and to fight that corruption by staying 'informed' about 'what is really going on'.

As InfoWars expanded on the alt-right/Trump wave however, more and more people with a clear political agenda joined. Roger Stone, Owen Shroyer and the lot. They moved Alex from being anti-government to anti-liberal and anti-progressive and made themselves known to his audience. Drowning out Alex' humanitarianism with mostly traditional conservatism and the culture war. Considering he was on his own for a long time Alex was at first happy with the support and the increase in attention. Only later stating he wished he had never met Roger Stone as getting so much attention would ultimately destroy him.

What Alex needs more than anything (and Joe Rogan explained this perfectly) is an editor.
But he never got that, instead people used him for their own agenda and now he's the fall guy.
:lol

He courted all these people from Trumpworld and so on because they gave him attention and he thought he could use it. He thought Trump and Bannon were going to call him from the White House for advice. The reason he's become "more insane" is because his real life fell apart even as his business has soared. Alex has always been like this, there was never a "good", "honestly concerned" and "humanitarian" journalist Alex Jones. Sandy Hook was nearly a decade ago, dude.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7589 on: July 31, 2022, 12:08:15 PM »
Despite being a mountain of insecurities and craving validation I don't see Alex being roped in by the people he associates with except perhaps Roger Stone and Steve Pieczenik which are savvier types and perhaps helped him to latch his wagons to Trump in a commitment much more explicit he did in the past when he pretended to be "apolitical". But I don't think he needed too much motivation, Trump is just the sort of leader Jones always wanted.

Bannon he always hated until going on his podcast recently (both patting the other in the back in embarrassing fashion). For years he painted David Icke as a kook but now had hip as a guest a bunch of times. It's all tactical convenience to him. Owen Shroyer, his lawyers... There's no mistaking who's in charge there in relation to Alex Jones.
Maybe a couple of the gold pushers he associated on earlier or the people at Genesis Communication are more on a equal footing with him but yet again Alex is the star of the operation and the primary mover.

I know some find Knowledge Fight a bit too preachy but listening to actual excerpts from 2015, the mid and early aughts is really illuminating about the shit he already said back then frequently.
The secret is that no one really listen to Infowars, I suspect.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7590 on: July 31, 2022, 05:52:17 PM »
Taibbi: Right. Also that instinct to say that the subject matter itself is illegitimate has actually advanced since you made the other movie. So to do Alex Jones, people perhaps won’t even get to the point of watching the movie. It’ll be that forbidden.

Moyer: Oh no, they’ll watch it, they just won’t admit it. They’ll watch it secretly.

:popular :doge

But that's less embarrassing overall, because it's more about her earlier film and the ever elusive "critical reception" than Greenwald just fawning over Alex Jones :
https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1551740804678516736

I'm still :mindblown because even besides the political alignment of Jones, his job is selling overpriced placebo pills. There's barely any "journalism" going on at InfoWars except reading headlines on Drudge or snatching memes on 4chan. The depositions in the Sandy Hook cases are devastating in exposing this. Jones claimed many times he had visions from God and the Devil to explain some of his knowledge.

Even accounting for spicy counter culture cachet, isn't there someone less embarrassing you can ride the coattails of ?
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7593 on: August 01, 2022, 06:10:27 PM »
People like Nintex are how well known and established grifters keep getting elected/hired/popular.

For every moron there's an equal and opposite moron, so it all evens out. For every dummy hanging onto Jordan Peterson, Aex Jones, Trump, and Joe Rogan's every word, there's someone out there making the Anita Sarkeesian, Shaun King, AOC, Felicia Sonmez types elected/hired/popular. Have empathy for the grifted, for they know not what they do.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7596 on: August 02, 2022, 08:47:45 PM »
Someone should tell Scott that he's actually Soros funded and has been a globalist all along :elon
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #7597 on: August 06, 2022, 12:29:50 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7601 on: August 09, 2022, 11:52:01 AM »
If Scott Adam's demands are not met within 48 hours, he will relaunch the Dilburrito.
©@©™

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7603 on: August 11, 2022, 01:32:10 PM »
Dilbert guy attacking the FBI would be on-brand for 2022.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7604 on: August 11, 2022, 01:43:39 PM »
Alex might lend him the InfoWars tank for his assault :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7605 on: August 11, 2022, 01:46:39 PM »
If these clowns actually go to war they should at least stream it live  :american
🤴

Maiden Voyage

• Junior

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7608 on: August 15, 2022, 11:14:39 AM »
Hot new Supervillain promo from the goat wank dad :rejoice

(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7609 on: August 15, 2022, 11:44:01 AM »
at least watch the last minute and half  :lol :lol :lol
(ice)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7610 on: August 17, 2022, 05:03:50 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #7612 on: August 25, 2022, 10:25:59 PM »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7613 on: August 26, 2022, 10:11:00 PM »
So still no confirmation on who he was arrested by, and for what?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7614 on: August 27, 2022, 09:23:01 AM »
So still no confirmation on who he was arrested by, and for what?
Arrested and executed

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1563358252523753472

:doge
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #7617 on: September 01, 2022, 03:48:00 AM »
No idea where to post this but I have to post it, literally am legally required to:

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7618 on: September 01, 2022, 10:45:41 AM »
lol just from the thumbnail it looks like a bad (post?) nu metal video from circa 2003 :lol :lol :lol

plus he can spend thousands on a vanity muzik video, but still wears that dog shit beanie  :lol :lol :lol
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7619 on: September 01, 2022, 02:45:08 PM »
Simpin Park
🤴