Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3799702 times)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #33480 on: July 26, 2019, 01:35:37 PM »
I just use the Japanese whisky brand Nikka as a substitution for the n-word.

Nikka by the barrel is fucking dope shit.

SmokyDave

« Reply #33481 on: July 26, 2019, 01:41:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-who-sing-the-n-word-in-songs-while-not-black.131177/page-8#post-23090003

Quote from: Powdered Egg
They are allowed to express themselves how they want and you and your white ears are irrelevant to their album/song making process. Lol @ tone policing how people talk.

I would like to thank Powered Egg for reminding me of the difference between heatstroke and a fucking idiot. I definitely have heatstroke.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33482 on: July 26, 2019, 01:43:34 PM »
Honestly dude, it's a fair criticism, and I apologize if I've been speaking too loud on this issue. I'm def not saying I have authority. I asked my friends to tell me if what I was saying was not right or if I was taking it too far because I don't want to monopolize the conversation, but at the same time I hate that they can see and participate in these threads over and over again saying the same shit and having to shoulder that burden when I'm sitting here and can maybe try to talk it out with my fellow white dudes.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-who-sing-the-n-word-in-songs-while-not-black.131177/post-23089851

imagine actually thinking like this

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33483 on: July 26, 2019, 01:44:04 PM »
I don't, but that's because I vehemently reject my white ancestry since I know how it got there (slavery) and while I have native ancestry I'm largely viewed and treated as black.

:whatisthis

« Reply #33484 on: July 26, 2019, 01:48:47 PM »
Honestly dude, it's a fair criticism, and I apologize if I've been speaking too loud on this issue. I'm def not saying I have authority. I asked my friends to tell me if what I was saying was not right or if I was taking it too far because I don't want to monopolize the conversation, but at the same time I hate that they can see and participate in these threads over and over again saying the same shit and having to shoulder that burden when I'm sitting here and can maybe try to talk it out with my fellow white dudes.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-who-sing-the-n-word-in-songs-while-not-black.131177/post-23089851

imagine actually thinking like this
:mouf :mouf :mouf :hulk :salute

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #33486 on: July 26, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
I don't, but that's because I vehemently reject my white ancestry since I know how it got there (slavery) and while I have native ancestry I'm largely viewed and treated as black.

what does it mean to reject your ancestry what does that even look like in practice
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33488 on: July 26, 2019, 03:02:05 PM »
what does it mean to reject your ancestry what does that even look like in practice
it means you post about it all the time on forums but anytime anyone in person asks you about your ancestry you just mumble and stammer until they go away.

SmokyDave

« Reply #33489 on: July 26, 2019, 03:03:03 PM »

:dolezal

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #33491 on: July 26, 2019, 03:08:15 PM »
Y'all really still crying about not being able to say the n-word?

Substitute  :clap with :clap negro :clap
:O

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33492 on: July 26, 2019, 03:11:14 PM »
Quote from: Elegant Weapon
I throat punch kids for pulling that shit. You wouldn’t say any version of it in front of me, period.

:badass

https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-who-sing-the-n-word-in-songs-while-not-black.131177/post-23092590
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33493 on: July 26, 2019, 03:30:21 PM »
is that the same dude that camped out in front of a daycare?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33494 on: July 26, 2019, 03:38:50 PM »

No I think that was DigitalOP.

"I throat punch kids" is a bit of a weird flex, but ok.
ὕβρις

Snoopycat_

« Reply #33495 on: July 26, 2019, 03:41:09 PM »
"I'm from Russia we dont operate with such notions as white, black, yellow, green or whatever, we dont have such an all encompassing race problem here, its strictly an American thing"

:hmm

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/was-wolfenstien-tnc-rewarded-in-review-scores-for-its-sjw-agenda.1494526/page-4

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #33496 on: July 26, 2019, 03:42:45 PM »

No I think that was DigitalOP.

"I throat punch kids" is a bit of a weird flex, but ok.

Better than what most of resetera seems to want to do to kids :trumps

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #33497 on: July 26, 2019, 03:50:04 PM »
The council is laying it on too thick

I watched this movie last night and when this scene came on, I closed my eyes. I refuse to disrespect someone's wishes like that.

There was a scene of Margot Robbie's feet too which caught me by surprise and made me physically ill knowing that Tarantino likely thought about threatening her career if she didn't allow it
https://www.resetera.com/threads/margaret-qualley-talks-about-her-feet-scenes-in-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood.131062/post-23082866

There's really an 8 page moral outrage thread about feet at RE? Bruh.  :doge
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33498 on: July 26, 2019, 03:53:03 PM »
The council is laying it on too thick

I watched this movie last night and when this scene came on, I closed my eyes. I refuse to disrespect someone's wishes like that.

There was a scene of Margot Robbie's feet too which caught me by surprise and made me physically ill knowing that Tarantino likely thought about threatening her career if she didn't allow it
https://www.resetera.com/threads/margaret-qualley-talks-about-her-feet-scenes-in-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood.131062/post-23082866

There's really an 8 page moral outrage thread about feet at RE? Bruh.  :doge

Me personally, I rejected my ancestry and I replace the n-word with "burqa" everytime I song along to a rap song.
ὕβρις

Leadbelly

« Reply #33499 on: July 26, 2019, 03:59:39 PM »
"I'm from Russia we dont operate with such notions as white, black, yellow, green or whatever, we dont have such an all encompassing race problem here, its strictly an American thing"

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/was-wolfenstien-tnc-rewarded-in-review-scores-for-its-sjw-agenda.1494526/page-4

Russia, I must say, isn't the first country I go to when thinking of a nation that is super tolerant. One thing I will say though, that you can't say for many countries, is that it is so big (spans pretty much the entire globe) that there are visible changes in phenotype the further you travel across the country. You can be ethnically different yet still be indigenous to the country. I'm not sure what relations are like between groups, I've not really looked into that much, but it must be a weird dynamic there. It's not like you can say, 'go back to your own country' when it is their own country. It's not like you can invoke some kind of racial purity view of the nation.

Boredfrom

« Reply #33500 on: July 26, 2019, 04:18:45 PM »
Wait, they seriously made the new Wolfenstein game a pseudo loot shooter?

Boredfrom

« Reply #33501 on: July 26, 2019, 04:32:55 PM »

No?

???

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #33502 on: July 26, 2019, 04:36:55 PM »
It's not a bad point about the Vietcong... but no such racism is justified, even when your home was invaded by Nazis. That doesn't make the whole race bad, so how can you justify it?

"Not Monsters. Men."

Is quite the SJW quote, don'tcha think?
what

Boredfrom

« Reply #33503 on: July 26, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »
https://www.pcgamer.com/wolfenstein-youngblood-review/

Youngblood touches the big trends set forth by popular games, like Destiny and The Division, doling out daily and weekly missions and inserting a progression track and damage system that's a little too looter-shooter for my taste. There's even an endgame: Missions set after finishing the game that require leveling up most skills and guns to effectively take on.

No?

???

Unless by "pseudo loot shooter" you mean "game that has no loot."

You could have just said that.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #33504 on: July 26, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »
It's got leveling and upgrading but no looting.
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #33505 on: July 26, 2019, 04:39:34 PM »

Well, that is a weird ass decision...

benjipwns

« Reply #33506 on: July 26, 2019, 04:40:34 PM »
"I've somehow managed to live a full and productive life without perceiving any benefit in inhaling smoke of any kind. I'm now in my sixties."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-europe-so-far-behind-on-legal-marijuana.131241/#post-23076510

guess that sorta explains why he was so adamant about 50 year olds dating 18 year olds in that thread about age differences where that guy "pity dated" one to save her

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33507 on: July 26, 2019, 04:43:02 PM »
:camby

not trying to play a wolfenstein game for leveling up bs. i just wanna shoot the nazis til there's none left alive

benjipwns

« Reply #33508 on: July 26, 2019, 04:45:17 PM »
Taking out Nazis is as comic as ever, but the fun is tempered by a leveling system that slows down the action and overall pacing a little too often.
Like the war it was based on...

benjipwns

« Reply #33509 on: July 26, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »
1940's France and Britain - didn't level up enough yet

Boredfrom

« Reply #33510 on: July 26, 2019, 04:47:04 PM »
My problem is not leveling up but the leveling up requiring grinding and repeating missions.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #33511 on: July 26, 2019, 04:48:53 PM »
1940's France and Britain - didn't level up enough yet

France put all their points into baking. :notlikethis
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #33513 on: July 26, 2019, 04:50:05 PM »
        Battle of Stalingrad grinding by the Soviets to level up enough
 :isthis

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #33514 on: July 26, 2019, 04:50:35 PM »
I legit just realized humans are just like the majority of america.

©@©™

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #33515 on: July 26, 2019, 04:52:57 PM »

2woke4me

benjipwns

« Reply #33516 on: July 26, 2019, 04:54:14 PM »
But for real folks should be ratioing over how much money is wasted on Sentials.

benjipwns

« Reply #33517 on: July 26, 2019, 04:55:12 PM »
shosta, why isn't he sorting his own thread title?
People love using mutants of marvel as a analogy for racism, but they don't realize how far it goes.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33518 on: July 26, 2019, 04:55:18 PM »

i'm just amazed he managed to write all that without a misspelling

But for real folks should be ratioing over how much money is wasted on Sentials.

nvm

Boredfrom

« Reply #33519 on: July 26, 2019, 05:01:13 PM »
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/07/26/nick-sandmann-lawsuit-against-washington-post-dismissed-federal-judge-trump/1841278001/

:lol

I mean, that incident shouldn’t have been doing on the news in the first place, but demanding the newspaper was a fool errand.

benjipwns

« Reply #33520 on: July 26, 2019, 05:03:39 PM »
Is Slayven under the impression that black people are mutants? I don't understand this thread.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #33521 on: July 26, 2019, 05:05:04 PM »
Soviet invasion of Manchuria is when you hit the level cap in a Final Fantasy.

benjipwns

« Reply #33522 on: July 26, 2019, 05:05:34 PM »
The real question should be why when Wanda eliminates nearly all the mutants the survivors all happen to have superpowers instead of like, a third eye or webbed feet. Or Beak.

tummyfat

« Reply #33523 on: July 26, 2019, 05:06:21 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33524 on: July 26, 2019, 05:09:29 PM »

Russia, I must say, isn't the first country I go to when thinking of a nation that is super tolerant. One thing I will say though, that you can't say for many countries, is that it is so big (spans pretty much the entire globe) that there are visible changes in phenotype the further you travel across the country. You can be ethnically different yet still be indigenous to the country. I'm not sure what relations are like between groups, I've not really looked into that much, but it must be a weird dynamic there. It's not like you can say, 'go back to your own country' when it is their own country. It's not like you can invoke some kind of racial purity view of the nation.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm not an expert but it's complicated™. Also "read Settlers"©. You'll probably find that the ambivalent attitude toward race / ethnicity / nationality may mirror some of the contradictions the Soviets had with religion. French historian Marc Ferro liked to include Russian / Soviet policies alongside his studies of Western colonialism because in essence it might actually be truer to the literal sense of the word. I think that not unlike France (or the UK, I'd imagine), Russia probably thinks of itself as a diverse country (as you mentioned, and being literally European and Asian) united not by race but by a superior culture, rich history and higher political values & the Soviet doctrine, while using a different vocabulary and rationale, played heavily along the same lines. One of the founding myths of Russia is being the Third Rome and legitimate successor of so called "Byzantines", so it's kind of baked in that a polity is not strictly just a matter of ethnicity and language. In practice it's a lot more complex and ambiguous than that and I don't think it's especially controversial to say that the Rus / Slavs / Orthodoxs very much seem to call the shots within the Russian Federation and the country have / had some issues with racism (Caucasians / Muslims, especially apparent during the Chechen wars) recently.
[close]

TLDR : Mother Russia strong.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 05:23:08 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #33526 on: July 26, 2019, 05:28:30 PM »
lol Canada

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #33527 on: July 26, 2019, 05:43:55 PM »
Now they have a Rascal and their mom.

I was barely able to process her before this shit.
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #33528 on: July 26, 2019, 05:47:37 PM »
Daily reminder that this is sadly police propaganda and tries to portray the police in a positive light.

What a shame, especially because they seem to call it cyberpunk inspire

https://www.resetera.com/threads/astral-chain-action-trailer-nintendo-switch.131300/#post-23091799

:social2

benjipwns

« Reply #33529 on: July 26, 2019, 05:50:18 PM »

:drudge :cop POLICE PROPAGANDA :cop  :drudge

benjipwns

« Reply #33530 on: July 26, 2019, 05:53:00 PM »

Daily reminder that the japanese police system is just as corrupt and racist as anywhere else. It's not some kind of utopia and that a game that is cyberpunk inspired doesn't use this oppurtuniy to critique it is just as bad.

benjipwns

« Reply #33531 on: July 26, 2019, 05:54:17 PM »
thanks to the dude just posting these gifs in the thread, it's unintentional art :delicious

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33532 on: July 26, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »
Missed the opportunity to mark his daily reminders as threadmarks. :wag
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #33534 on: July 26, 2019, 06:02:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bully-reference-in-new-gta-v-casino-update.131374/#post-23095598

Every. Fucking. Thread.

How much longer can this go on

I like that so far no one cares about that post

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33536 on: July 26, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »
i guess that's "his truth"

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33538 on: July 26, 2019, 06:06:44 PM »
Today in "Legit or Troll ?"

For example he could have made a relatable, strong, intelligent woman in MGS: V but that would have been hard work. By his own standards, his women characters are the equivalent of Battle Royale.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kojima-when-starting-his-own-studio-didnt-want-to-make-a-battle-royale-game-felt-it-was-the-easiest-way-to-make-money-likes-to-create-new-things.130448/post-23056541
ὕβρις

benjipwns