Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3799694 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #33540 on: July 26, 2019, 06:11:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/Hobbesenero/status/1154777904477327362

https://twitter.com/Hobbesenero/status/1153544640492122112

Dude is having a Bobbo nerd burnout. Wouldn't be surprised he will turn into User Requested Account Deletion 27659 in the foreseeable future.
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33541 on: July 26, 2019, 06:11:39 PM »
the topic of where someone's family came from came up at almost every drunken college party i can remember pretty much. usually started by an annoying white broad who wanted to talk about how she was 1/32 cherokee or navajo or some bullshit

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #33543 on: July 26, 2019, 06:14:24 PM »
I've heard people asked where they're from all the time but the responses were always stuff like "Detroit" or "Lansing" or "Chicago"

Boredfrom

« Reply #33544 on: July 26, 2019, 06:16:48 PM »
I can't get over how much the Homelander from The Boys looks like Vic. It makes him all the more creepier.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/vic-mignogna-accused-of-homophobia-antisemitism-sexual-harrassment-by-fans-professionals-rooster-teeth-and-funimation-cut-ties-lawsuit-filed.94896/page-147#post-23089641

Generic blond white guy?

Well I got a Vic stan banned from twitter.

Shouldn’t this be in your discords?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #33545 on: July 26, 2019, 06:19:02 PM »
the topic of where someone's family came from came up at almost every drunken college party i can remember pretty much. usually started by an annoying white broad who wanted to talk about how she was 1/32 cherokee or navajo or some bullshit

As a half-white dude that was my way to talk to half-ethnic chicks.  "oh, and what is your cultural background?  Oh, neat.  Mine is . . "

I almost feel sad for the white college kids who couldn't slide into IRL DM's with that line.

Half thai girls.

:mouf

half mexican

:mouf

Slavic and russian girls who think Native Americans are somehow spiritual and exotic.

:mouf :mouf :mouf

« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 06:26:17 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #33546 on: July 26, 2019, 06:19:34 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-does-the-extreme-left-wing-hate-israel-so-much.1494304/page-2#post-254956213

The reason the "far right" hates Israel is because they are white people who want to have self-determination, but are constantly repressed and demoralized by jewish people in media (who are massively overrepresented) who condemn white self-determination as "white supremacy" while defending the right of Israel to be jewish. You can see the double standards all the time.

Cool website.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 06:25:47 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #33548 on: July 26, 2019, 06:20:07 PM »
from slayven's thread:

lmao at the end panel

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33549 on: July 26, 2019, 06:22:45 PM »
from slayven's thread:
(Image removed from quote.)

lmao at the end panel

You can see the double standards all the time.
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33550 on: July 26, 2019, 06:23:32 PM »
Daily reminder that this is sadly police propaganda and tries to portray the police in a positive light.

What a shame, especially because they seem to call it cyberpunk inspired.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/astral-chain-action-trailer-nintendo-switch.131300/#post-23091799

benjipwns

« Reply #33551 on: July 26, 2019, 06:26:17 PM »
weekly reminder that Sid Meier's Civilization is sadly state propaganda and tries to portray the state in a positive light

Boredfrom

« Reply #33552 on: July 26, 2019, 06:27:41 PM »
Man, is nice that I don’t watch many super hero shows and films, so I don’t have Superhero fatigue.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #33553 on: July 26, 2019, 06:27:59 PM »
weekly reminder that Sid Meier's Civilization is sadly state propaganda and tries to portray the state in a positive light

And yet you're a huge fan. :curious

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33554 on: July 26, 2019, 06:28:43 PM »
Man, is nice that I don’t watch many super hero shows and films, so I don’t have Superhero fatigue.

I'm treating the Marvel Withdrawal Syndrome(TM) for people who stopped watching Marvel movies and can't cope.  8)
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #33555 on: July 26, 2019, 06:28:45 PM »
You obviously haven't seen me play.

benjipwns

« Reply #33556 on: July 26, 2019, 06:30:58 PM »
"we need to talk about how Sid Meier's Civilization portrays 'victory' as limited to one nation"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #33557 on: July 26, 2019, 06:35:57 PM »
when will Civ add a trans rights node to the tech tree which unlocks the Human Rights Tribunal building
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #33558 on: July 26, 2019, 06:38:07 PM »
People are looking for something to harp on so you don't realize they really don't like the game for political reasons. It happens all the time in all types of media.

Here it is.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wolfenstein-youngblood-review-thread.131275/page-4#post-23097198

This game upsets misogynists and nazis. *shrug*

:brain

benjipwns

« Reply #33559 on: July 26, 2019, 06:44:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-who-sing-the-n-word-in-songs-while-not-black.131177/post-23089008
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding a Racial Slur
No. "Bitch" and "ho" can be distasteful and misogynistic but they're not racially charged and also I'm a big girl who can say swears now.
Bitch is used to dehumanise and denigrate. You're not a woman you're a bitch.

I find all the white people who come in threads like this so hypocritical.

I've no problem rapping along to all the other horrendous shit in hip-hop but heaven forbid I say the n word when I'm alone.

benjipwns

« Reply #33560 on: July 26, 2019, 06:46:02 PM »
Threadmarks: On the N-Word and White Culture
Quote from: DigitalOp
No worries children, I have descended to assuage your concerns. So lets talk about it...

hmm where to begin? Like a lot of Black American culture, Hip-Hop stems from oppression and exclusion. Black People not allowed to partake in mainstream white entertainment therefore having to create their own similar to HBCUs or Jazz Music. Hip-Hop is the product of a Disco industry that loved to prop up black entertainers as popular acts regarding the music/culture, but had far more contempt and exclusion in regards to black audiences actually participating within Disco Culture or in Nightclubs of the sort.

The core base of Hip-Hop has always been and always will be open expression. The voice of the unheard. The voice of the ignored. Its the foundation of the art form, for black people to express themselves without scorn and to foster a culture that belonged to them wholly.

This is why posters look absolutely foolish to come and try to tell artists what they should and shouldn't put in their music. It goes against the entire ethos of the art form, unbridled self expression. Not only that, its just ignorant as fuck coming from a white person in regards to US history (White America loves telling us what to do)

But lets get into 'The N Word' and its nebulous history and relationship with Black Culture.

Plain and simple, Not all black people even agree on the usage of the word. And that simple reason alone is a big reason why non-Black people shouldn't even think to be using it. Black People have reclaimed the slur, a slur that was used for generations as an act of dehumanization. Lets really think about this for a sec, I know black people claim the word as 'ours', but we didn't originate it. We didn't come up with it. That was a word used by White People against us to justify their inhumane and evil treatment.

"You aren't human, you are a distinguished black fellow and that gives us the right do whatever we want with you". You can easily say such a sentence was the reigning sentiment of American History, and shit still rings true to this day.

If we get really based, nicca is just the southern dialect of saying distinguished black fellow. Southerners didn't finish their words due to their regional dialect. When it came to reclaiming the word, Black People chose to go with nicca probably because it sounds less harsh, and it can be differentiated from the original slur, which sounds ugly and is so rooted in hatred.

But again.... Think about the psychology behind this.... Think about why reclaiming such a word would even be necessary... Because its usage was so damaging and stigmatizing, it creates an almost Stockholm Syndrome effect that easily evolved into a vain attempt of power dynamics. Of restoring confidence and establishing Black Pride. Sometimes, i see the usage of nicca to be somewhat of an ironic statement in a sense.

"Well, you call us niccas, so okay ill be that nicca. Ill be a nicca and still be successful. I'll still be worthy. I'll still be human. I'll still be great. I'll still be dignified"

End all be all, There is a different relationship with the word between blacks and whites. The time White People had with the word is over. There is no positive way such a word can be expressed from white people. To whites, it will always be an attacking slur. Only remaining a facade of camaraderie until the anger shows up and then the tone switches to be used as a weapon. And while blacks can used the word negatively as well, there is undoubtedly an equal and arguably even stronger bond of camaraderie involved with its usage. Its a bond, a recognition of struggle and oppression that we share while navigating life and the world around us. Acknowledging the history that set the foundation of our current world and just how much hasn't changed at the same time.

White People will never share that. They will never have that. And as a result, the word is simply posh. Its window dressing. They don't recognize the struggle thats uniquely coded into our culture and treat it lightly as a characterization of blackness. Hip-Hop Culture is popular, its World Wide and its cool so saying nicca should be cool too? Right?

But there's no bond there, its empty... To them its as vain as turning your hat backwards, curling your fingers up, and saying "yo yo yo nicca yo". Its a caricature.

I have a second thought that deals with respectability. With any diverse society comes with a social contract on how we all interact with each other. We all recognize our cultural differences and with that we choose to be sensitive to ignorance in an effort to create harmony

When you speak with Asian people, I doubt you throw on a Karate Act. I doubt you start using your half ass Japanese words you picked from anime. I doubt you go into an ignorant "ching chong" chinese language mockery performance...

When you speak with Latino people, I doubt you say Ese to close your sentences. I doubt you assume their Mexican despite the vast amount of Latino countries present in the world, I doubt you assume their fav food is tacos...

When you speak with Arabic people, I doubt you make a terrorism joke to break the ice. I doubt you wax poetic about hijab and freedom. I doubt you put on some idiotic "hurkadurka" performance

So... can anyone explain to me.... why oh why... is the expectation that when you speak and interact with Black People that you should be able to call them nicca? Why is the exception of common decency always targeting Black People? Why is it so difficult to ask non-black people to respect a social contract and not disrespect black people in their lives? We are always the exception for common daily social treatment. Clearly an example of lasting White Supremacy that we don't deserve respect or for our sympathies to be taken serious.

Damn anything we ask for because we're clearly being unreasonable.

In conclusion, A white person who means well and wants to have meaningful relationships with black people is not going to have interest in saying the word. They aren't going to get huffy about it. They not gonna look for examples to prove points. That doesn't mean they can't listen to Rap Music. It doesn't mean they are being divided ( thats some bullshit Bliman was talking bout) . And it damn sure doesn't mean they're being oppressed or discriminated against.

I will def be posting my list again so people can have more understanding

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33561 on: July 26, 2019, 06:46:44 PM »
They turned Wolfenstein into a loot shooter grindfest. I'm glad I got it for free with my new GPU.

All hopes rest on Remedy and Control for PC gaming this summer.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33562 on: July 26, 2019, 06:48:22 PM »
what does it mean to reject your ancestry what does that even look like in practice
it means you post about it all the time on forums but anytime anyone in person asks you about your ancestry you just mumble and stammer until they go away.

Things I've never been asked, never asked, and have never heard asked in real life:

What's your ancestry?
What's your pronoun?
What's your gender?
What's your political affiliation?

Activist.
Activhest.
Activism.
Activist.
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #33563 on: July 26, 2019, 07:15:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/status/1154779615346302976
https://twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/status/1154815138551046144

apparently pepper spray is illegal to use on humans and is a regulated weapon in the part of Canada he's from

so whoops
Uncle

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33564 on: July 26, 2019, 07:29:33 PM »
just being a grindfest isn't much of an improvement

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33565 on: July 26, 2019, 07:29:47 PM »
They turned Wolfenstein into a loot shooter grindfest. I'm glad I got it for free with my new GPU.

All hopes rest on Remedy and Control for PC gaming this summer.

There’s no loot you fucking idiot.
There is no loot no, but it reminds me of Destiny. It's kinda in a weird in between spot gameplay wise.

On REEE there's a poster with a Kirby avatar screaming to everything that it is not a GAAS. And although it isn't one technically, it has elements of that too.

Stealth doesn't work anymore unless you cloak. enemies are bullet sponges with health bars. And the leveling system feels out of place.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 07:37:10 PM by Nintex »
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #33567 on: July 26, 2019, 07:39:06 PM »
... royal we? :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33568 on: July 26, 2019, 07:41:19 PM »
... royal we? :lol

Dissociative identity disorder "system of alters" we...  :cat
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #33569 on: July 26, 2019, 07:44:43 PM »
just being a grindfest isn't much of an improvement

I mean, it not having loot makes the game way worse in my opinion.

I was thinking that is probably the reason why many people are feeling down about this. Is grind without reward.

benjipwns

« Reply #33570 on: July 26, 2019, 07:46:42 PM »
More like throw up.

I’m in a bad mood, fight me.

edit:  wait, that’s the mentally ill Canadian you guys keep obsessing over, I take it back, that person needs help.  Nah fuck it   :yuck
you don't want tips on how to help girls getting their first period while on the ferry? figured you'd be for solidarity on that front

Boredfrom

« Reply #33571 on: July 26, 2019, 07:48:22 PM »
Lootless grind-fest.

Eso no es de Dios.

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #33573 on: July 26, 2019, 07:49:44 PM »
Eso no es de Dios.
When you speak with Latinx people, I doubt you say Ese to close your sentences. I doubt you assume their Mexican despite the vast amount of Latinx countries present in the world, I doubt you assume their fav food is tacos...

Boredfrom

« Reply #33574 on: July 26, 2019, 07:51:44 PM »
My favorite food is Tacos.

nachobro

• Live Más

Leadbelly

« Reply #33576 on: July 26, 2019, 07:59:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/status/1154779615346302976
https://twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/status/1154815138551046144

Make the court a safe space. lol

Could you imagine an accused rapist not allowed in the courtroom to face trial because the court needs to be a safe space.

benjipwns

« Reply #33577 on: July 26, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
part of the whole Yaniv thing has been that the Canadian tribunals made it effectively illegal (in Canada, so not in an actual country) to state/publish her name and effectively denied the right of the accused to face their accuser/witnesses

the only reason the multiple salons knew who the accuser was, is because Yaniv's the only person to demand they wax her balls and she was going around to any run by immigrants to prosecute

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #33579 on: July 26, 2019, 09:08:09 PM »
he wasn't banned for that though* :lol
User Banned (5 Days): Inappropriate Commentary Resulting in a Derail

Ugh. I clicked on the link and suddenly my "up next" is populated by a video with a Pepe meme and some tripe from a Jordan Peterson fan. I never see this stuff normally. I really quickly decided I don't want to watch the video.

It's nearly half an hour long anyway. What happened to blog posts? Who has 30 minutes to spend on a single talking head stumbling and umming through an unscripted talk? Just give me the words.

or was he... :doge
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #33580 on: July 26, 2019, 09:09:56 PM »
oh sweet it gets better in that thread:
Quote from: BDS
Oh my god stop letting LL Decitrig derail every fucking thread on the site. Just put them on ignore.
Boomers gonna fucking boomer, I guess.
Congratulations on being super insensitive to an actual issue because you can’t get beyond the format, just like every other fucking boomer.
Quote from: Kyuuji
You're a self-absorbed 60+yo that likes to romanticize sex with teenagers, dismiss concerns of abuse and talk about how beautiful young bodies are. Why you think anyone gives a fuck about your inability to care for the issues of others is beyond me, because it's been more than apparent for awhile.
Ah, so you're choosing to shit up a thread by complaining about something you didn't actually watch. You are an old man...annoying others with unneeded and misinformed criticisms.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #33581 on: July 26, 2019, 09:10:55 PM »
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #33582 on: July 26, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
this thread that they locked after 52 posts and then unlocked to see if quality discussion could be had is still going with people still being banned:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/partnered-twitch-streamer-alinity-chucks-cat-over-her-head-mid-apex-match-also-spits-vodka-into-her-cats-mouth.129982/page-11

benjipwns

« Reply #33583 on: July 26, 2019, 09:15:37 PM »
User banned (3 days): advocating piracy

They mocked me for downloading everything I liked and building an archive. Who's laughing now?
Anyways, here's hoping a replacement arises.
User banned (3 days): advocating piracy

Wat. What the fuck led to this?

Sadpanda is basically the go to place for non-H fanworks, hopefully people take the time to back it up instead of just focusing on the useless porn which many others will likely have backed up already, otherwise alot of older resources you literally cannot find elsewhere are going to be permanently lost.
:thinking

User Banned (3 days): Inflammatory accusation

It's wild how many people here show their asses as being racist against the Chinese just because Epic is owned by Tencent.
:thinking

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #33584 on: July 26, 2019, 09:15:49 PM »
Wonder if he’ll be the first passenger on my underground railroad  :pitbull

benjipwns

« Reply #33585 on: July 26, 2019, 09:20:58 PM »
User banned (5 days) excessive hostility and personal attacks towards other members, using whataboutism to belittle someone's suffering

But..what if Mike Pence pinky swears that he’ll tell you if more kids die?
The alternative, leave shit the way it is and continue to bitch and moan?

The border bill obviously wasn't ideal, but it was better than nothing. The funding will help and there is oversight. Like Pelosi said, give her more than 4 votes to work with instead of a whole lot of bitching and moaning and maybe they can get something done. But of course that was viewed as an attack and there was more bitching and whining. Because she dared speak the truth.

Quote from: Xaszatm
Again mock mock mock and belittle for daring to have a heart. I've had an awful day yesterday and I don't need your pathetic ass telling me that I am too melodramatic. I don't need you dismissing concerns with a proud sneer. I'm already being murdered by my health and by my family and I don't need your proud ass doing your damn best to make sure I push over the edge you garbage headstrong vermin!
Nothing wrong with having a heart. The problem is placing blame and responsibility on people trying to help and spouting ridiculous bullshit like the dems don't care about non-whites etc. Pelosi would bury the entire GOP with no fucks given if she had the power. You all are fucking idiots and it's sad.

Also stop feeling sorry for yourself. Don't you know there are kids dying in cages? Pretty sure they are having a worse day than you.
:nope stop feeling sorry for yourself, kids are in cages

:ohyeah being murdered by my health and my family, you garbage headstrong vermin!

lmao, even better, the second quoted guy on the previous page:
Only way to save this country is if opposition comes from outside the parties.

Both ruling parties are tainted and deserve to be destroyed.
Miss me with the melodrama.
Melodrama? Melodrama? Children are dying in cages and the voices of those scared that they might be next are nothing but FUCKING MELODRAMA!?! How many more have to die before it's unacceptable to you? How larger does the pool of "undesirables" need to be before you people finally have some fucking empathy? Melodrama...this country is literally becoming Nazi Germany and you still scream decorum to the highest heavens. You still scream the rules must be followed even as men are taken dragging and screaming from their homes and cars. Even as children are held hostage because of their skin color.
Convenient to have a scapegoat always. Will you this bullshit again 10-20 years down the line when America has added Muslims, LGBT, and all minorities into that list? "Oh these people are worried that millions are dying in death camps are so stupid and can't see the long term strategy." Or maybe you'll move to "well how would I know this would get worse?" After all, anyone who said otherwise will probably be silenced and dead. Who's left to contradict you who blinded your eyes to the evil, deafened your ears to the evil, and used your mouth to place blame on those who tried to fight the evil?
And you're supporting an organization [the Democratic Party] that gave Trump 100% consequence free money to murder more immigrants then complained when people started to fight it. And the person you're defending cheered when he found out I was dying from liver failure so quite frankly I know he's a piece of shit.
Then again, maybe I should be as sociopathic as you. After all I'm dying of liver failure and won't live to see the next few years with an expansive transplant. Maybe I should not give a shit like you and pretend everything is fine.

Edit: Hell, some of you are openly cheering for it anyways.

benjipwns

« Reply #33586 on: July 26, 2019, 09:24:41 PM »
I'm sure they are. I was beaten up by my sister with a baseball bat and was in the hospital yesterday and the cops failed to catch my sister so I'm currently a paranoid panicking wreck and I'm currently dying from liver failure so without an expensive surgery I'm not going to live to 2021 but at least I'm still alive and this society isn't making me drink out of toilets. But you're right. I should stop feeling sorry for myself for repeatedly getting horrific things happen to me. I should just listen to everyone telling me to off myself or trying physically to kill me. After all, you'll be gone one idiot who's too busy feeling sorry for himself.
thanks Nancy Pelosi

benjipwns

« Reply #33587 on: July 26, 2019, 09:27:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sony-cant-just-rely-on-good-games-for-the-playstation-5-to-best-the-next-xbox.130541/post-22985857
User banned (duration pending): linking to a website associated with hate movements

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/04/23/sony-confirms-existence-of-strict-content-censorship-policy-regarding-playstation-4-releases/
Multiple sources in the article, for reference.
aint that website Comicsgate trash or sommit

am i thinking of something else?
I have no idea.
:lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33588 on: July 26, 2019, 09:31:13 PM »

:usacry

benjipwns

« Reply #33589 on: July 26, 2019, 09:32:56 PM »
they banned that guy who was against police propaganda:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/astral-chain-action-trailer-nintendo-switch.131300/post-23095562
User Banned (2 Weeks): Trolling, Antagonizing Other Users, and Thread Derailment Over Multiple Posts in this Thread; Prior Ban for Similar Behavior

Daily reminder that the japanese police system is just as corrupt and racist as anywhere else. It's not some kind of utopia and that a game that is cyberpunk inspired doesn't use this oppurtuniy to critique it is just as bad.
:usacry :japancry

spoiler (click to show/hide)
probably went too far with this :doge
And what exactly is wrong with this when not all cops are bad and are needed?
Maybe because one might not want to play a game were abusers of power are praised as heroes?
Sanka

Curious who you will call if someone hits your car and leaves the scene, or breaks into your house? You do realize their are bad people and corruption in many, MANY facets of society. I sincerely hope that you check how humanely all the meat you eat was killed, and that the clothes you buy are made by fairly paid workers in good conditions, etc. etc. etc.

Frankly your comments are disgusting.
Didn't know the police had such a dedicated defense force. They really need it tho. I merely expressed my dislike of the police system and a game that wants to glorify it and to you that's disgusting? Interesting.
[close]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 09:38:43 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #33590 on: July 26, 2019, 09:34:19 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #33591 on: July 26, 2019, 09:36:32 PM »
Great Rumbler banning Optimus (2018, colorized)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33592 on: July 26, 2019, 09:45:31 PM »

Rip optimus

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #33593 on: July 26, 2019, 09:45:52 PM »
I thought the vagina was located between the boobs(I was born before the internet). also I was 10

:mindblown

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #33594 on: July 26, 2019, 09:52:44 PM »
I thought the vagina was located between the boobs(I was born before the internet). also I was 10

:mindblown

Why can’t you people just be normal? (and think that girls pee out of their butt)
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #33595 on: July 26, 2019, 09:54:42 PM »
that metal gear was just a video game franchise

feel free to steal this someone with a ResetERA.com account

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #33596 on: July 26, 2019, 11:05:48 PM »
It's honestly a disgrace that Dog Mod and his lover/brother casually banned one of our greatest posters, etoilet, at a Taco Bell.

I walked into the Taco Bell on Bourbon Street tonight and thought of you fellas. A table full of gorgeous Chalupas, every shade from cafe au lait to deep mocha. Myself drunk, wearing jeans. I could feel your thirst all the way from here. Then I ate a Fiery Doritos® Locos Tacos and Power Burrito - Veggie (for Esch).

benjipwns

« Reply #33597 on: July 26, 2019, 11:10:22 PM »
Quote from: Cheebo
Bernie is yesterday’s news and has lost a huge chunk of his 2016 coalition to Warren who consistently polls higher than him.

Is it corporations who make Bernie fans from 2016 switch to Warren in 2019?
nice, got within the first five posts

benjipwns

« Reply #33598 on: July 26, 2019, 11:11:11 PM »
Oh, trust me, I will be reporting folks this time. Not gonna have people shitting up my thread with their petty antics.

benjipwns

« Reply #33599 on: July 26, 2019, 11:15:47 PM »
Possibly try wearing ironed clothes every now and again? He just looks so frumpy.

I remember when this complaint was going around on the GOP side about Ron Paul and it turned out it was because he bought his suits off the rack rather than have them tailored, for some reason I can imagine this being true for Sanders too. Isn't helped by the fact that they often both lean onto the top of their podium like some kind of skin crawler instead of anybody who's ever given a speech/presentation without one.