Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3752876 times)

BisMarckie

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #33660 on: July 27, 2019, 09:08:15 AM »
Fuck that. My group of Disney bears wonder why they let terrible children in. LOL

:cornette

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Tasty

« Reply #33663 on: July 27, 2019, 09:33:35 AM »
I think you underestimate the pliability of children and preteens which is mostly who these people are trying to target.
Well that's how I see it as dangerous. Kids are malleable. And a lot of them watch YouTubers who funnel this stuff.
I'm going to actually look into this theory, I've always assumed the audiences for people like Angry Joe are...himself... not kids. I imagine PewDiePie is to the point that he has broad appeal because his audience is gigantic in size, but I really don't think kids got him there.

Strongest evidence of "you gaze into the darkness, the darkness gazes back" I've seen in my lifetime yet... "Think of the children" was relentlessly mocked in gaming circles a decade or so ago, now it's gamers themselves taking up the cause and using basically the same line with no reflection or hint of irony.

Time is a flat circle -- specifically a coin, constantly flipping over between heads and tails.

nudemacusers

« Reply #33664 on: July 27, 2019, 09:35:29 AM »
I remember when liberals made fun of stuff like the PMRC.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #33665 on: July 27, 2019, 09:35:55 AM »
lol at that article: https://kotaku.com/young-women-are-reclaiming-the-word-egirl-1836738879
Although the reclamation of “egirl” isn’t new, its meaning has broadened, distinct from Twitch culture. TikTok teens’ redefinition or mainstreamification of it almost mirrors the transition from “emo” to “scene.” Emo was decidedly a lifestyle, culture and an aesthetic, while its Myspace-fueled cousin, “scene,” was mostly recognized as a sugary interpretation of the emo aesthetic. The TikTok egirl might cosplay, or might exclusively shop at Urban Outfitters; she might dye her hair pink, or wear cat ears. She might be a 4chan-shitposting social outcast, or a popular girl with the most mild edge.
Reclaimed or not, the word “egirl” is laden with dark connotations. As a younger generation’s influence begins to alter its meaning, though, women on Twitch might begin to see some changes, too, for better or for worse. More and more, women on Twitch who aren’t fighting it are gleefully enjoying the new toothlessness of the term. “I think the term ‘egirl’ is past being an insult now,” said Twitch streamer Natalie “ZombiUnicorn” Casanova over e-mail. Lately, she’s seeing the word “thot” more instead.

Tasty

« Reply #33666 on: July 27, 2019, 09:37:31 AM »
Also you guys are baiting benji to become a new Slayven and post extremely deep-cut comic panels as responses to too many irrelevant topics.

benjipwns

« Reply #33667 on: July 27, 2019, 09:41:43 AM »
Also you guys are baiting benji to become a new Slayven and post extremely deep-cut comic panels as responses to too many irrelevant topics.

Tasty

« Reply #33668 on: July 27, 2019, 09:47:14 AM »
That came out this year, not a deep cut at all :hmph

I was wrong, laugh at me :fbm

Tasty

« Reply #33669 on: July 27, 2019, 09:50:14 AM »
It's missing the best part of that panel, tho:

benjipwns

« Reply #33670 on: July 27, 2019, 09:55:55 AM »
That came out this year, not a deep cut at all :hmph

I was wrong, laugh at me :fbm

blame space

Tasty

« Reply #33673 on: July 27, 2019, 09:59:55 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #33674 on: July 27, 2019, 10:02:53 AM »
JordanN is a Gold Member now? wow!

Quote from: JordanN
Nope. I've debunked this myth many times.
All the Conservative/Christian South Americans are already in their own countries. That's perfectly fine because they're living up to the "conservative" part. They're actually trying to fix their countries as opposed to running from it.

The people who break into America's borders don't care about laws. The opposite of what Conservative or Christian is about.
:thinking

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33675 on: July 27, 2019, 10:09:25 AM »
I'm surprised you can stomach Gaf at all blame space. I looked very hard for redeeming qualities there and found zero

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33676 on: July 27, 2019, 10:09:35 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33677 on: July 27, 2019, 10:10:08 AM »
I'm surprised you can stomach Gaf at all blame space. I looked very hard for redeeming qualities there and found zero

you got evilores mesage loud and clear then

benjipwns

« Reply #33678 on: July 27, 2019, 10:15:00 AM »

found where i saved a bunch of the FF ones:
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #33679 on: July 27, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »
i would pay to see a FF movie that adapted that version of Reed straight

balls in your court, Feige

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33680 on: July 27, 2019, 10:18:46 AM »
I don't want to shit on Tyler because if/when his breakdown is complete I don't want people to be like "you drove him to this"

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #33681 on: July 27, 2019, 10:19:26 AM »
pussy. tyler, kill yourself.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33682 on: July 27, 2019, 10:22:28 AM »
Quote from: kitchen motors
Lmao

Millennials grew up during the golden era of Disney animation. As someone who is a Millennial has been to Disneyland at least 2 dozen times, it is a huge part of my child hood and some FB post by bitchy ass white Karen or a dumb article isn’t going to stop me.

The Disneyland experience with my exboyfriend and not giving a fuck about what anyone thought ranks top 5 visits there. I’m sure she’d have an aneurysm if she saw two grown childless men holding hands.

:beli

https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/post-23106659

Late-80s/90s was obviously the Silver Age of Disney animation, freakin millennials forgetting the classics.
dog

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33683 on: July 27, 2019, 10:26:11 AM »
Hey rumbler can we get the m-word added to the profanity filter?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #33684 on: July 27, 2019, 10:28:07 AM »
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #33686 on: July 27, 2019, 10:30:44 AM »
Isn't that already being filtered into "autisty".
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #33687 on: July 27, 2019, 10:31:25 AM »

:dead

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33688 on: July 27, 2019, 10:33:38 AM »

Mutie.

:fbm

nudemacusers

« Reply #33689 on: July 27, 2019, 10:38:18 AM »
Tfw u find ur proppa queen :noah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33690 on: July 27, 2019, 10:39:01 AM »

Mutie.

:fbm

mutx :wag

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33691 on: July 27, 2019, 10:40:01 AM »
ὕβρις

Propagandhim

« Reply #33692 on: July 27, 2019, 10:42:45 AM »
goddamit i'm a proppa distinguished mentally-challenged fellow

benjipwns

« Reply #33693 on: July 27, 2019, 10:44:14 AM »

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #33694 on: July 27, 2019, 10:51:16 AM »
How deluded lmao. Golden era

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33695 on: July 27, 2019, 10:59:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fair-msnbc%E2%80%99s-anti-sanders-bias-makes-it-forget-how-to-do-math.131410/post-23108577

I give your political take and insight 2 Bernie Bagels out of
We gonna allow this anti-Semitism here?
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #33696 on: July 27, 2019, 11:00:22 AM »
Time for a STAFF POST
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #33697 on: July 27, 2019, 11:00:36 AM »
User Banned (1 Day): Hostility towards another member.

Surely Kirblar can explain this

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33699 on: July 27, 2019, 11:08:09 AM »
I give it 2 filler couscous out of 3.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33700 on: July 27, 2019, 11:12:14 AM »
You took the satire posted by several members making similar statements about Bernie that are made about women candidates as anti-semitism?

Ah yes, the satire.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fair-msnbc%E2%80%99s-anti-sanders-bias-makes-it-forget-how-to-do-math.131410/post-23108936
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33701 on: July 27, 2019, 11:22:52 AM »
how little control must brainchild have over the rest of his life to get so anal about every thread he posts remaining exclusively on topic?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33702 on: July 27, 2019, 11:23:59 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:dead

It's just copypastas u bitch. :rage

Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious. On the other hand, who can even tell for sure anymore?
dog

benjipwns

« Reply #33703 on: July 27, 2019, 11:26:13 AM »
how little control must brainchild have over the rest of his life to get so anal about every thread he posts remaining exclusively on topic?

(Image removed from quote.)
he literally posted:
FAIR made the claim. Take up your complaint with them.
FAIR is making the claim, as explained in the OP.
in response to people questioning it :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33704 on: July 27, 2019, 11:28:34 AM »
proof that 45 minute videos about a random background item or character in mario games makes you mentally slow

benjipwns

« Reply #33705 on: July 27, 2019, 11:30:36 AM »
what is going on here
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tired-of-discovering-new-potentially-entertaining-youtube-channels-only-to-learn-they-are-mra-alt-right-shitheads-a-few-videos-in.122295/post-23106777
Quote from: Cheebo
He used the term SJW. In a way to mock/belittle others.

If you call someone a SJW that means you are sexist. Full stop. There is no middle ground in using that term. There is no walking the line in using that term. SJW is a vile sexist insult and there is no context in which you can call someone a SJW without appearing to be a raging sexist.
It is a sexist attack on males too you realize right?. When used against a man It's the modern equivalent of calling a guy gay (or the far harsher f-word to be blunt) because they care about non dudebro things. SJW is thrown at men who are feminist constantly.

It is used to mock men who aren't acting manly enough, it is not just an attack when said about a woman. It's an awful vile term that is used because it's not accepted to call someone gay (or the harsher version of gay) so this is their code word to use instead. Anyone who uses it knows damn well what they are trying to say.

No one call someone a SJW in a non-offensive non-toxic male way.

It's an offensive and sexist attack, there is literally no way to spin this.
Read my above post.

People like Angry Joe call men SJW's when they really mean to call them "cigarillos" because they are feminist and care about non-dudebro things.

SJW when used against men is just a code word for using "cigarillo" because that word has thankfully been deemed unacceptable. And that is a fucking fact.

Find me an example of someone calling a gut a SJW where the context isn't an attack on them being feminist or caring about diversity. Because it doesn't exist.
Find me one example of it being used in a non-bigoted/non-offensive way. Because I am 100% positive it doesn't exist. It is a term used exclusively by bigots to mock diversity and feminism. Be it against men or women.
It's an awful and offensive term used by hateful bigoted people. I implore you to stop using it. There is a reason calling someone a SJW at this forum results instantly in a ban.
Just because some things go unchecked doesn't mean its wrong to ban the usage of SJW.

It's a bigoted term and there is no reason to ever call someone it.
Yeah, Cheebo is 100% on this. You say context matters--the context of SJW is that only alt-right bigots and their fans use SJW as an insult.

Your example of a white man calling another white man n*gger not bothering you is a little strange to me, TBH. Growing up in Virginia, if you hear a white man call another white man that, it is *explicitly* as an insult, because to a lot of Southern racists, nothing could be worse than being called a black person (or, as some of them note, a n*gger, which is not just a black person, but a specific "type" of bad black person).

benjipwns

« Reply #33706 on: July 27, 2019, 11:33:01 AM »
Tasty is a SJW

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33707 on: July 27, 2019, 11:40:56 AM »
what is going on here
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tired-of-discovering-new-potentially-entertaining-youtube-channels-only-to-learn-they-are-mra-alt-right-shitheads-a-few-videos-in.122295/post-23106777
He used the term SJW. In a way to mock/belittle others.

If you call someone a SJW that means you are sexist. Full stop. There is no middle ground in using that term. There is no walking the line in using that term. SJW is a vile sexist insult and there is no context in which you can call someone a SJW without appearing to be a raging sexist.
It is a sexist attack on males too you realize right?. When used against a man It's the modern equivalent of calling a guy gay (or the far harsher f-word to be blunt) because they care about non dudebro things. SJW is thrown at men who are feminist constantly.

It is used to mock men who aren't acting manly enough, it is not just an attack when said about a woman. It's an awful vile term that is used because it's not accepted to call someone gay (or the harsher version of gay) so this is their code word to use instead. Anyone who uses it knows damn well what they are trying to say.

Read my above post.

People like Angry Joe call men SJW's when they really mean to call them "cigarillos" because they are feminist and care about non-dudebro things.

SJW when used against men is just a code word for using "cigarillo" because that word has thankfully been deemed unacceptable. And that is a fucking fact.

Find me an example of someone calling a gut a SJW where the context isn't an attack on them being feminist or caring about diversity. Because it doesn't exist.
Find me one example of it being used in a non-bigoted/non-offensive way. Because I am 100% positive it doesn't exist. It is a term used exclusively by bigots to mock diversity and feminism. Be it against men or women.
It's an awful and offensive term used by hateful bigoted people. I implore you to stop using it. There is a reason calling someone a SJW at this forum results instantly in a ban.
Just because some things go unchecked doesn't mean its wrong to ban the usage of SJW.

It's a bigoted term and there is no reason to ever call someone it.
Yeah, Cheebo is 100% on this. You say context matters--the context of SJW is that only alt-right bigots and their fans use SJW as an insult.

Your example of a white man calling another white man n*gger not bothering you is a little strange to me, TBH. Growing up in Virginia, if you hear a white man call another white man that, it is *explicitly* as an insult, because to a lot of Southern racists, nothing could be worse than being called a black person (or, as some of them note, a n*gger, which is not just a black person, but a specific "type" of bad black person).

:mindblown

this is such a stupid fucking argument to make

People use the term "SJW" to mock people on the extreme left - which let's be honest, is going to be someone more to the left than the person making the claim - just the same as anyone uses the term "alt-right" to mock people on the extreme right - which on era starts at "Democrat".

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #33708 on: July 27, 2019, 11:46:32 AM »
While true it's not just that;  it's used by people on the left who think other people on the left are flailing idiots who aren't actually accomplishing moving anything further to the "left."

exactly, it has nothing to do with sexism
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33709 on: July 27, 2019, 11:47:45 AM »
While true it's not just that;  it's used by people on the left who think other people on the left are flailing idiots who aren't actually accomplishing moving anything further to the "left."

yeah, it doesn't actually reveal much about the political alignment of the user other than they are mocking the actions or claims of the target as being 'extreme'.
To make the claim that anyone who uses / has used the term SJW is a bigot is such a huge fucking jump.

There is a reason calling someone a SJW at this forum results instantly in a ban.

yeah, its because the moderators at era are huge fucking jokes themselves.

benjipwns

« Reply #33710 on: July 27, 2019, 11:50:24 AM »
[image of Reed Richards using SJW to insult men in a sexist manner.png]

Propagandhim

« Reply #33711 on: July 27, 2019, 11:51:13 AM »
To be fair, the term "SJW" has a lot of history.  People have been using it for almost 4 years now. 

jorma

« Reply #33712 on: July 27, 2019, 11:51:19 AM »

yeah, it doesn't actually reveal much about the political alignment of the user other than they are mocking the actions or claims of the target as being 'extreme'.
To make the claim that anyone who uses / has used the term SJW is a bigot is such a huge fucking jump.

There is a reason calling someone a SJW at this forum results instantly in a ban.

yeah, its because the moderators at era are huge fucking jokes themselves.

not even just extreme. extreme and insanely obnoxious about it, with the key word being obnoxious.

benjipwns

« Reply #33713 on: July 27, 2019, 11:54:01 AM »
To be fair, the term "SJW" has a lot of history.  People have been using it for almost 4 years now. 
social studies warrior is over three years old :fbm

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #33714 on: July 27, 2019, 11:54:07 AM »
what is going on here

Wouldn't this make it homophobic? Even in his dumbfuckery he isn't making sense

benjipwns

« Reply #33715 on: July 27, 2019, 11:59:21 AM »
i think this sex strike led to trump

Tasty

« Reply #33716 on: July 27, 2019, 12:03:31 PM »
social studies warrior is over three years old :fbm

Oh shit is Mega64 gonna get #cancelled soon :fbm

benjipwns

« Reply #33717 on: July 27, 2019, 12:07:48 PM »
Oh shit is Mega64 gonna get #cancelled soon :fbm

benjipwns

« Reply #33718 on: July 27, 2019, 12:15:16 PM »
lol this is seven years old

spoiler (click to show/hide)
underrated
[close]
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 12:21:47 PM by benjipwns »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33719 on: July 27, 2019, 12:21:10 PM »
what is going on here

Wouldn't this make it homophobic? Even in his dumbfuckery he isn't making sense

yeah, its not even internally consistent logic.
It seems like it boils down to someone called him an sjw for saying something fucking stupid once, and he's so butthurt about it hes decided they basically called him a cigarillo, and anyone who would do that must be alt-right bigots to use that kind of language (that they in fact didn't) so better #cancel angryjoe, RLM, et al

:mike