Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 878519 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
I'm really sorry this happened to you Jessi and I feel for you. I don't really feel safe here either after all this. I hope you do continue posting on era but I don't even think I will be posting as much either after watching all these trans threads go up in flames due to poor moderation or just really awful people. I don't feel safe anymore as much as I want to feel safe. I don't even know what to do anymore and I've been processing this thread the entire time and the recent staff response and I just don't feel mentally sound anymore I can't even handle the issues going on in my community right now after some serious allegations took place. I feel fucking lost and depressed more so than ever. My boyfriends telling me to stop reading the thread and to just take a step back. I think he's right but like, after all, that's happened I just can't think clearly anymore. I probably should go to bed and get some rest.
you should probably stop posting on the internet.

That makes me feel stable.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Thank you for sharing your story.

You are so brave and I am so sorry for the diabolical treatment you received from such bigots. :(

I hope you can sleep well tonight and please feel free to reach out if you need people to vent to safely.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26601698, member: 2700
Okay seriously fuck the staff, fuck this website I'm done.
I mean that's how they're going to solve this. They're going to wait them out until they all just decide to leave. Lol.
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
We going back to GAF now or no?
YOU GONNA FIX THE AVATARS OR WHAT

Be patient, I’m writing a post.
©@©™

benjipwns

It's like none of them are waiting for SweetNicole's post.

ShutUp

These people might be more thin skinned than Trump  :-\

benjipwns

So Yuki got a self requested ban for this? Just trying to silence more people I see, trash ass moderation.

benjipwns

Wouldnt be surprised if we got a this is why resetera mods are voting for trump style post any minute now

ShutUp

It's like none of them are waiting for SweetNicole's post.

Slayven Sweet Nicole will sort this indeed.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
11/14/2019:

Quote from: Melody Shreds
I feel like I just saw all the attempted good will built up by the staff in this thread shattered in two bans. Good job.
I don't think I feel comfortable posting on this forum anymore.

11/15/2019:
Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26482222, member: 2700
While I no longer feel comfortable posting on this forum after, well... Best not to say now. I guess I never properly came out as trans here.

I'm a (slightly Enby)girl! Trans rights are human rights.

I have infinite respect to anyone whose transitioned come out irl. I hope I can find the courage to do that some day.

Today:
Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26570546, member: 2700
Staff literally keeps making this worse and worse. I don't know how they expect anyone in the trans community to trust them again after this.

I keep checking back hoping they make things right and... Ugh this place is becoming too frustrating to deal with.

Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26594553, member: 2700
I'll be honest if she doesn't come back either from being perma banned or of her own will then I'm done with this place. The mods have been great but the admins have proven time and again to be unfit to handle this community.

I keep giving this place more chances but the admins always kill the goodwill the mods build up and I just can't stand the all this self-serving "stay in line" bullshit.

This doesn't mean much to most, I'm new to being trans and I've not been a very active member of this community. I wanted to try and change that because I love a lot of people here, but I haven't felt safe here for a while.

:doge
ど助平

benjipwns

Ping any Hangouts you're a part of on your way out. Do your part to help this not die in obscurity if you feel able.
lol at thinking anyone else is going to follow them

benjipwns

oh no, they lost Ashlette:
I'd hear out the moderators some more before-

*reads royalan's acephobic post*

What the fuck.

benita

Has incelsheet weighed in yet?

She's been to the brink of oblivion once before. She's not going back.

benjipwns

oh no they're quoting from the General Guide to ResetERA.com now

this is a disaster

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
11/14/2019:

I feel like I just saw all the attempted good will built up by the staff in this thread shattered in two bans. Good job.
I don't think I feel comfortable posting on this forum anymore.

11/15/2019:
Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26482222, member: 2700
While I no longer feel comfortable posting on this forum after, well... Best not to say now. I guess I never properly came out as trans here.

I'm a (slightly Enby)girl! Trans rights are human rights.

I have infinite respect to anyone whose transitioned come out irl. I hope I can find the courage to do that some day.

Today:
Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26570546, member: 2700
Staff literally keeps making this worse and worse. I don't know how they expect anyone in the trans community to trust them again after this.

I keep checking back hoping they make things right and... Ugh this place is becoming too frustrating to deal with.

Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26594553, member: 2700
I'll be honest if she doesn't come back either from being perma banned or of her own will then I'm done with this place. The mods have been great but the admins have proven time and again to be unfit to handle this community.

I keep giving this place more chances but the admins always kill the goodwill the mods build up and I just can't stand the all this self-serving "stay in line" bullshit.

This doesn't mean much to most, I'm new to being trans and I've not been a very active member of this community. I wanted to try and change that because I love a lot of people here, but I haven't felt safe here for a while.

:doge

One minute ago:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-trans-awareness-week-nov-13th-19th.153146/page-12#post-26601802
Quote from: Melody Shreds, post: 26601802, member: 2700
Mods are literally lying and covering their own now this is a fucking joke.

:rofl
ど助平

benjipwns

Quote from: fat4all
staff, i know that it takes some time to talk things over with each other and get in touch with people and the like, look things over, that sort of thing but

WHAT. THE. HELL.

ARE. Y'ALL. DOING.

y'all are completely alienating the Trans Community of era

over some reeeeeeeeal dumb shit

edit: hell, not just the trans community at this point

benjipwns

It's sickening that they allowed them to be a moderator at all.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
It's sickening that they allowed them to be a moderator at all.

Very interesting way of "being done" there.  :lol
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
anything good happen in the old thread or nah?

TVC15

Fuck, this drama needs to stop delivering the BEEF. I’ve got other shit I need to be staring at a screen for.
serge

benita

Not even trying to shit on era here, but is a gay person suggesting that asexuals haven't necessarily experienced the same bigotry as they have really that hot of a take?

shosta

Not even trying to shit on era here, but is a gay person suggesting that asexuals haven't necessarily experienced the same bigotry as they have really that hot of a take?
the staggering fucking ignorance, condescension, and privilege of this post, holy shit. are you fucking serious? I'm livid at this garbage you just spewed in my direction. Never talk to me again. Do not reply to this post. Go and reflect on this hateful shit you just asked me. So you know not to bother, you're on my ignore list now.
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
anything good happen in the old thread or nah?

There was a pretty good post on Page 47.
©@©™

TVC15

He was doing it in a condescending manner as an excuse to exclude asexuals from the LGBTQIA+ umbrella. Why would anyone hold that opinion unless they were just a cunt?
serge

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
LET'S FUCKING GO
(Image removed from quote.)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-acephobes.153939/
(Image removed from quote.)
LET'S FUCKING GO
(My idea for a new thread/new season really played off brehs)

Is this the Aces and Eight invasion storyline?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Has anyone checked the post counts of these alleged mods? :thinking
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-trans-awareness-week-nov-13th-19th.153146/page-13#post-26601951
Quote from: metalslimer, post: 26601951, member: 2851
Look at them behaving just like evil lore did. Complete cowards
:yikes
ど助平

shosta

I don't know why they're locking threads when you can just delete them :lol
每天生气

ShutUp

https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-trans-awareness-week-nov-13th-19th.153146/page-13#post-26601951

Bunch of shower elf cops!

benjipwns

So, as these mods going to get kicked off the staff or are people just going to make excuses for them?
two guesses, and you don't get to pick yes

Crumb

• *cough*
Damn even BCT is calling out the mods.

I'm sorry my LGBTQ+ chums have to go through this shit, this week. ❤

It's not only LGBTQ+ issues. It's all minority issues.

This forum was founded for white feminists, by white feminists.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

Bunch of shower elf cops!

Quote from: Lumi, post: 26601961, member: 2669
Smells like Evilore.
ど助平

benjipwns

i can't believe nobody is waiting for SweetNicole's post

shosta

and if you're going to be locking the REVOLT! threads why don't you just lock the trans awareness thread? I mean clearly it's run it's course and is no longer productive

we're all aware of trans people now

mission accomplished  :doge
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Calling Roylan a white feminist.  :lol

Aren't both Ketkat and Robin both white?

ShutUp

Cerium popping in tomorrow morning

benjipwns

Reading posts from trans members expressing they don’t feel safe is really disheartening. They should feel safe. And the priority should’ve been to discuss it with the community on ways to make things better/safer for them.

Instead they’re here stressed out, thinking of where to go because they’ve not been offered any sort of relief after a pillar of the community was removed forcefully.

The way I see it, the posts full of fear, anger and confusion are an olive branch. They’re calling on the moderation team to do better.

There’s a history here of broken trust, and it is not regained by platitudes. It’s actions. People are tired of having to contend with micro-aggressions on this website. Please, listen to them! A lot of them are ostracized in their homes and communities and THIS SITE could be the only place that becomes a lifeline. Don’t take this from us.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Quote from: Lumi, post: 26602045, member: 2669
Unban KetKat.

Demod and permaban Royalan, the other acephobic mod, Morrigan, and all other staff involved.

DO IT YOU COWARDS
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-trans-awareness-week-nov-13th-19th.153146/page-13
Quote from: Madison, post: 26602046, member: 13418
If trans people dont feel safe in this forum then we have all failed for not doing this earlier.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Cerium is a white feminist.
©@©™

shosta

Where do I sign up for a Ketkat avatar? I’m so frustrated with this site right now

:derp
每天生气

benjipwns

lol

benjipwns

Honestly, the mods have been bad from day 1
:drudge

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
wokies eat themselves alive :mouf

ShutUp

Damn even BCT is calling out the mods.

I'm sorry my LGBTQ+ chums have to go through this shit, this week. ❤

It's not only LGBTQ+ issues. It's all minority issues.

This forum was founded for white feminists, by white feminists.

Isn't Cerium Asian? Thought I saw a pic of him and it was definitely an Asian guy.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
They should have listened to cream.

Poor cream tried to sound the alarm.

Poor cream tried to create a safe space for them

Poor cream was ignored

:(
:O

benjipwns

Mod rotation desperately needs to happen. With what happened on NeoGAF you'd think maybe there would be some foresight with that

benjipwns

We could use some help with making more threads about this. If mods are gonna lock 'em as fast as they can be posted we may as well go whole hog.

benjipwns

This cannot stand. This wasn't a self requested ban. Un ban yuki you cowards. And step out of the shadows and say something

shosta

Honestly this is extra spicy and wild because it was ROYALAN who made Cerium bend the knee and demanded that Resetera take a completely unwavering stance in support of progressive causes etc rather than pretending to be a neutral place. And then the next day Cerium made that big write up about how Resetera was unapologetically in pro LGBT, anti-racist, and so on.
每天生气

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
lmao, mod burnout not high enough for them

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Mod rotation desperately needs to happen. With what happened on NeoGAF you'd think maybe there would be some foresight with that

The NeoGAF standard of once you commit a sex crime, you have to be rotated out.
©@©™

benjipwns

I think we've reached a point where either staff members step down, or people leave. The formers not happening.

I don't think there's anyway to fix this.
I thought you left.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

benjipwns

It’s been over-moderated from the jump. And it’s never felt like a place where actual discussion could happen. The moderators definitely have pushed this board toward their specific views just as it was at Neogaf.
WHAT?!?!?

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
Honestly this is extra spicy and wild because it was ROYALAN who made Cerium bend the knee and demanded that Resetera take a completely unwavering stance in support of progressive causes etc rather than pretending to be a neutral place. And then the next day Cerium made that big write up about how Resetera was unapologetically in pro LGBT, anti-racist, and so on.

the wokies care not for what someone has done, they'll turn on each other at a moment's notice

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty

The NeoGAF standard of once you commit a sex crime, you have to be rotated out.
Judging by Finale Fireworker, I think it's a 3 strikes system

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>