Author Topic: Xbox Series S and X  (Read 81895 times)

Akala

• Easy Victor
Re: Xbox Series X - the next generation of terrible names
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2019, 01:00:37 AM »
I’m pretty involved with the Xbox community on RE

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2019, 01:16:50 AM »
I’m pretty involved with the Xbox community on RE

(Image removed from quote.)

Gears mostly, plus it’s funny to talk shit about the Sony shilling.

kingv

« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2019, 09:31:59 AM »
Imagine leaving those discord’s instead of screenshotting the fuckery and posting it here.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #183 on: December 20, 2019, 01:02:22 PM »
Mobile game shills

Oscar rip

paprikastaude

« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2019, 06:27:22 PM »
Take away speaking rights of every vigorous single platform owner above the age of 17 and this hobby will improve by several hundred percent.

« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2019, 08:25:03 PM »
Man i dont know what to do, I wanted to build a new pc next fall because my 2500k and 970 are getting beyond potato, plus I want to try VR. But it sounds like even a top of the line rig built now may not be equal to the XSX? Like how badly inflated is pc hardware if it can all be put in a 500 dollar(?) box.

Next year I wanted a Ryzen 4000 series cpu, 32 gigs of ram and whatever 700 would buy me in a 3d card.  :( I mean im guessing that pc will be more powerful than an XSX but man I was spoilt by the weak hardware of consoles this gen, this is like back to when the 360 launched and it was pretty  :hyper for 6 months or so.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #186 on: December 20, 2019, 09:38:01 PM »
Man i dont know what to do, I wanted to build a new pc next fall because my 2500k and 970 are getting beyond potato, plus I want to try VR. But it sounds like even a top of the line rig built now may not be equal to the XSX? Like how badly inflated is pc hardware if it can all be put in a 500 dollar(?) box.

Next year I wanted a Ryzen 4000 series cpu, 32 gigs of ram and whatever 700 would buy me in a 3d card.  :( I mean im guessing that pc will be more powerful than an XSX but man I was spoilt by the weak hardware of consoles this gen, this is like back to when the 360 launched and it was pretty  :hyper for 6 months or so.
Either there's some caveat with this machine or it launches at 599 or even 699.
There's no way to do a 399 or 499 box with those specs if they pan out as expected.

There's probably a cheaper 4TF model for 299/399 and this 12TF model for a premium of 699.
Playstation 5 will probably drop right in the middle at 499 or something. Maybe a cheaper configuration for 399.

Microsoft got extremely lucky that for the first time in a long while AMD didn't shit the bet with their new CPU's. Ryzen is going to be the real game changer.
The Xbox One Series X will basically be a Ryzen 3600 with a GPU comparable to the 5700 and hardware Ray Tracing added plus a fast SSD.

If you snag a 3700X and a 2070 Super instead your PC should already outperform the Xbox Series X.
As it is a year from release by the time it comes out there's probably a more advanced PC GPU out there that completely smokes it.
Still, it's a much better spec than the Xbox One was at the time of launch and that means way better use of comparable PC hardware too.
I hope we're finally seeing some improvements in AI and the likes now that we're not longer strapped to the shittiest line of notebook CPU's since the Intel Celeron.
🤴

kingv

« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2019, 10:11:48 PM »
I think the reality with consoles is they just have a lot less overhead than PCs.

An X1X seems to me that it punches way above its weight class for its GPU and CPU.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2020, 05:54:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1214310146345562112

still has two hdmi ports for tv stuff but no kinect or normal usb port on the back. i guess that means kinect is dead unless they allow it with a usb-c converter

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2020, 06:41:23 PM »
:piss kinect :piss2
yar

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #190 on: January 06, 2020, 06:52:40 PM »
i like kinect cause i can say "xbox on" and it turns on the console, tv, and soundbar. :'( also dance games

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #191 on: January 06, 2020, 08:01:52 PM »

amd just took some random render off the internet and slapped it into their ces conference

:birb

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #192 on: January 06, 2020, 08:05:26 PM »
Hah, I've seen a bunch of tweets discussing the ports on the back of the thing too.
Hi

nachobro

• Live Más
Re: Xbox Series X - Render provided by TurboSquid.com
« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2020, 02:09:06 PM »

As it stands right now, the series X features, on the back of the hardware, two USB-A ports (of the SuperSpeed variety), ethernet, a single HDMI port, optical audio, and a power connection. There is also another port on the back that may be used for debugging but there wasn’t an agreement on the nature of its functionality. The image at the top of this post shows a basic outline of how those ports appear on the actual hardware.

Also, on the back of the device are openings for air intake as well; all of the ports are located on the lower half of the hardware. Keep in mind, there is also a USB-A port on the front of the console but for now, it looks like Microsoft is sticking with the older USB style port.
https://www.thurrott.com/games/xbox/227520/xbox-series-x-ports-revealed

kinect back on the menu boiz

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2020, 02:18:31 PM »
Doing some reading, Kinects for this gen stopped being manufactured in October of 2018. I don't know if they'd start manufacturing new Kinects if legacy hardware works.

This is also insider information still, nothing official. Insider info for internal stuff is pretty reliable. Anything feature based or even ports on the console won't be forreal until manufacturing starts happening.
OH!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2020, 02:22:06 PM »
yeah i just mean old ones still working. i don't expect anything new on that front

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2020, 02:29:47 PM »
I guess Jet Set Radio Future was second party?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2020, 03:07:20 PM »
I guess Jet Set Radio Future was second party?

That game was for weebs. Keep that shit on Nintendo and Sony. I want to feeling of being a man only games made in the USA can deliver.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK THOUGH!

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2020, 01:21:09 PM »
i like kinect cause i can say "xbox on" and it turns on the console, tv, and soundbar. :'( also dance games

You don't need anything beyond a cheap headset to do voice commands :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2020, 01:21:48 PM »
Why would I have a cheap headset on when walking into the den? Not sure how that lets my wife play dance games either. :idont

spoiler (click to show/hide)
yes i know, but a cheap headset isn't really solving any of the reasons i want kinect to stick around
[close]

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2020, 01:31:33 PM »
i wonder if the 3rd party remote control i got for the x1 will work with the new xbox? it just seems to be an IR remote so maybe

Raist

« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2020, 01:31:54 PM »
What kind of nerd

Yeah as opposed to folks cheering for a completely useless piece of hardware which massively increased the price at launch. Because using voice commands as you walk into the room is so kewl :rofl

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2020, 01:33:26 PM »
or just a nice convenience that would be a bummer to lose :yeshrug plus having it sign in myself or my wife using the camera is also a nice convenience. it's kinda neat to be able to boot up the entire entertainment system, log in, launch an app, and start a movie/video without ever needing to turn on a controller

and again, like em or not there are X1 games that use kinect so if they want to do full BC it would be nice to have that hardware supported since i already own it and the usb converter

EightBitNate

« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2020, 06:47:30 PM »
How do you guys feel about no true next gen exclusives? Matt Booty says all MS games will release on XO for the next 2 years.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2020, 07:09:54 PM »
How do you guys feel about no true next gen exclusives? Matt Booty says all MS games will release on XO for the next 2 years.
I hardly can believe Microsoft is going to tie another console generation to CPU's that were already shit 10 years ago.
The Xbox One could hardly keep up with the big releases of 2019, like the new Star Wars game and Control. It'll only get worse.

Hopefully Sony isn't doing the same and third parties will do some proper next gen exclusives.
🤴

Trent Dole

« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2020, 07:53:55 PM »
Stuff will maybe run okish on the 1x I guess? Their plan is to already have you invested in their new machines ecosystem since if you've bought one version of the game the other version will automatically be yours/in your account as well. So it's kind of smart for people that aren't adapting right away but also basically tells everyone not to since you can just play everything they release already on your current machine. Weird gamble.
Hi

Rahxephon91

« Reply #206 on: January 11, 2020, 08:04:04 PM »
I understand that they want Xbox to be a platform not tied to a singular console.

But I think one of the problems will honestly be confusion of what the Series X is and I feel that it's up to them to really push that this is the next big bad Xbox. Having no exclusives dosen't help. Especially when your competition has such an easy time with branding and has pushed exclusives as it's number one pro.

mormapope

« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2020, 08:39:21 PM »

Console war fanboy logic: "PlayStation is gonna have true next gen games!"

Business logic: "We wanna sell as much first party software possible"

The main difference between this gen and the next will be rendering resolution, load times, and maybe performance. Like, those technical things or issues will be the big ones addressed.

Scope, scale,  game design innovation, every game developer on the planet has had to play around with their own ambition versus budget constraints and time constraints. More RAM won't alter that significantly, a stronger GPU won't alter that significantly, an SSD won't alter that significantly.

The better question is, has Microsoft acquired enough talent to make good games outright. Nintendo developed Breath of the Wild for two pieces of hardware that are quite weaker than a base Xbone or PS4. But design decisions make that game something special.

Microsoft does have a taller hill to climb when it comes to ball swinging because of this, but it doesn't have negative connotation in reality for good games.

:yeshrug

Like, if Sony unveils Killzone 5, a Resistance Fall of Man reboot, a fart sniff of God of War 2, an Infamous sequel, and Demon Souls Remake, and they're all PS5 exclusive....

:snore
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:44:19 PM by mormapope »
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2020, 08:47:58 PM »
I mean that made up PS5 first party line up already sounds better then whatever MS did this gen.

And buying b tier developers like Ninja Theory and whoever made that 60s Drug England game don’t inspire confidence.

mormapope

« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2020, 08:56:55 PM »
I mean that made up PS5 first party line up already sounds better then whatever MS did this gen.

And buying b tier developers like Ninja Theory and whoever made that 60s Drug England game don’t inspire confidence.

Microsoft buys studios that makes weirder games in the face of criticism based on them being a Forza/Halo/Gears butter churner.

"Hmmm, I'd much rather have the same butter Sony has been churning for two gens, thanks"

:nope

The only thing more played out than Master Chief is pretending Killzone ever mattered besides the faked Killzone 2 trailer.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 09:04:29 PM by mormapope »
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #210 on: January 11, 2020, 09:13:02 PM »
I'm no fan of any of those games, but it's pretty dumb to downplay God of War 2 or a Demon Souls Remake. Lumping them with pretty meh stuff like Killzone and Resistance is kind of disingenuous. I'm not a huge fan of DS and I thought God of War was ok, but they are kind of critical and fan darlings.

Hellblade wasn't. Ninja Theory has been trying to ride the waves of the cinematic games that Sony studios have(maybe too narrowly focused on) perfected. So no, I'm not at all excited about Hellblade 2. And why would anyone be compared to say God of War 2.

And yeah We Happy Few was such a weird game.....that started as a boring ass generic playing survival game that they later tacked on a Bisoshock wanabe too. Albeit very poorly.  There's nothing that tells me Complusion games will make anything even the tier of say a Killzone. Except I guess it will have a unique art style. At least Killzone games look great too.

I mean there's nothing that tells me to not be skeptical of MS here. Ok yeah Sony's studios have basically created a pretty singular formula. But um...if you like those cinematic single player games you are getting the best in the industry. Meanwhile all I'm seeing MS is do is throw everything at the wall to see what sticks while playing catch up. Meanwhile, series like Gears and Halo have become pretty tired and boring. While hell God of W seems to have flourished.

Also I would take an Infamous sequel.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 09:18:50 PM by Rahxephon91 »

mormapope

« Reply #211 on: January 11, 2020, 09:24:43 PM »
So if God of War 2 was cross gen, PS4 and PS5, would anyone honestly give a fuck besides justifying their own $400 or $500 purchase?

PS4 base: sub 1080p, 30FPS target
PS4 Pro: 4K upscaled 30FPS, 1080p 60FPS locked
PS5: 4K 60FPS

If the game is great, who would give a fuck that some people are playing the version that looks smeared and is running poorly?
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #212 on: January 11, 2020, 09:28:29 PM »
Core gamers who want to see what a God of War 2 would look like made purely for PS5?

I mean when you scale down for the lowest system, it's going to effect things beyond just graphics and performance.

mormapope

« Reply #213 on: January 11, 2020, 09:33:17 PM »
Core gamers who want to see what a God of War 2 would look like made purely for PS5?

I mean when you scale down for the lowest system, it's going to effect things beyond just graphics and performance.

Not true for:
Fighting games
Strategy games
Puzzle games
RPGs

Also, I'm a firm believer in fuck most core gamers. Fuck em in their dirty asses. I hope they rot in a stinky hell. Core gamers have been some of the dumbest fucks for 40 years.
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #214 on: January 11, 2020, 09:37:37 PM »
How is that not true for Fighting games or rpgs?

I mean even in the old days arcade ports would have to take out systems(like MvC's tag in the PS1) or important graphical features(Virtua Fighter ports) to make the ports work.

RPGs are pretty vague but I mean (not excactly an rpg) but the cross gen version of one of those Mordor games had to take out the entire Nemesis system.

So, no it's pretty true that scaling games for weaker systems effects many aspects of games.

And core gamers are simply people who buy video games beyond Madden or just Call if Duty and yeah I'm pretty sure most of them in the console space want to see games at the best of thier means.  I mean honestly after a year or so once people really start moving to the new systems, do cross gen versions of games do that great? Did Blops 3 or Advanced Warfare sell as great on PS3 and Xbox? Titanfall on 360 was a grat port, but did most people care? I doubt Battlefield 4 had a long life on PS3 compared to PS4. Did Square get that much shit for turning off the PS3 version of XIV because it was holding it back? A Grand Theft Auto 5 port continues to sell well probably to people who already had the last gen version because they want a better version.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 10:00:58 PM by Rahxephon91 »

mormapope

« Reply #215 on: January 11, 2020, 09:44:02 PM »
And core gamers are simply people who buy video games beyond Madden or just Call if Duty.

Mmmmm, you're still using the "hardcore gamer" definition that popped up in the PS2/Xbox/GC era. Where you were a "casual gamer" if you played GTA or Madden a lot.

A core gamer is someone that plays a lot of videogames, point blank. And most of those people suck a lotta dirty ass.
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #216 on: January 11, 2020, 09:46:07 PM »
No, I just see core gamers as anyone with an actual enthusiasm for games as a hobby and I don't really know how those people suck since well it's millions if not billions of people...

Rahxephon91

« Reply #217 on: January 11, 2020, 10:07:11 PM »
But either way my points have been.

I skeptical of MS's first party output compared to the what you may deem 'safe" and samey output of Sony.

I'm not sure Cross gen games actually have appeal as I believe people want the best version within thier means. And yeah I do think scaling can effect games so I'm unsure if it's actually worth it.

And I can't say if this idea from MS will hurt or help the Series X because as far as I'm aware a console manufacturer hasn't really had it's first party output been positioned this way. But I'm cautious as I kind of already feel Series X is being positioned weirdly.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2020, 06:44:04 AM »

Console war fanboy logic: "PlayStation is gonna have true next gen games!"

Business logic: "We wanna sell as much first party software possible"

The main difference between this gen and the next will be rendering resolution, load times, and maybe performance. Like, those technical things or issues will be the big ones addressed.

Scope, scale,  game design innovation, every game developer on the planet has had to play around with their own ambition versus budget constraints and time constraints. More RAM won't alter that significantly, a stronger GPU won't alter that significantly, an SSD won't alter that significantly.

The better question is, has Microsoft acquired enough talent to make good games outright. Nintendo developed Breath of the Wild for two pieces of hardware that are quite weaker than a base Xbone or PS4. But design decisions make that game something special.

Microsoft does have a taller hill to climb when it comes to ball swinging because of this, but it doesn't have negative connotation in reality for good games.

:yeshrug

Like, if Sony unveils Killzone 5, a Resistance Fall of Man reboot, a fart sniff of God of War 2, an Infamous sequel, and Demon Souls Remake, and they're all PS5 exclusive....

:snore
Most of that is true if the CPU's of the Xbox One and PS4 weren't complete shit and they are. The Jaguar CPU when it came out was just awful this gen has been fairly limited by these shit CPU's.
The Zen CPU's on the other hand are what you want in a console but if you need your game to run on Xbox One/X you can't utilize all the cores.
Engines like UE4 are also moving towards "more cores = better". When devs make cross platform games they have to aim at the lowest spec (Xbox One) and move up from there.
In other words, they can only do what they're doing with the Xbox One X, which is to flick on a few more graphics options. Better CPU's allow for more complex AI's, expanded interactivity of game worlds and much more.
Part of the reason why early next gen games like Destiny and AC Unity ran so poorly was because developers expected better CPU performance across the board.

If they would do Xbox One versions of specific releases such as the new HALO that would make sense. But if there's not a single Xbox Series X exclusive for the first two years and it's all cross platform they're putting severe limits on next gen.
CONTROL for example is mostly a CPU limited game and the Xbox One and PS4 can't keep up (and neither can the Pro and X in certain scenes). A decent 5 - 8 year old Intel CPU is fine with that level of debris flying around. The Jaguar was shit when it launched.

The good thing about the Jaguars being shit is that you can port complex Xbox One and PS4 games like Witcher 3 to Nintendo Switch without having to worry about CPU requirements.
The second good thing is that on PC you don't have to upgrade your CPU for another generation and @1440p you can keep rocking the i7 4790k for another 5 years :lol
The Xbox One > Xbox One X was already akin to only allow devs to port NES games to the SNES.
Now we're talking about a GameCube > Xbox One X type of gap between Xbox One and Xbox Series X.
🤴

Raist

« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2020, 12:58:39 PM »

Isn't that exactly what happened this gen? :yeshrug

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2020, 03:10:19 PM »
Not sure how this is any different to PC developers targeting a wide range of specs from low to high end, they've been doing that for years. "This only runs on i9 and 2080ti" would put you out of business pdq
sup

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2020, 04:11:41 PM »
the order 1886 :yuck

Rahxephon91

« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2020, 04:20:31 PM »
I really doubt Ryse would have ran on the 360 considering they couldn't get the 360 version going. So much for it being "easy".

No one wants cross gen games. They are a waste of time, resources, and only hold games back and I don't know how you can deny that. Xbox One already struggles with current gen games. How are you as a developer going to push animation, geometry, lighting, shaders, ai, scale, and whatnot on a macheine already struggling. Going to have to compromise. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 11:03:34 PM by Rahxephon91 »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2020, 06:10:39 PM »
Not sure how this is any different to PC developers targeting a wide range of specs from low to high end, they've been doing that for years. "This only runs on i9 and 2080ti" would put you out of business pdq

It's different in the sense that generally once a new console releases cross-gen drops pretty fast. After like 6months to a year.

paprikastaude

« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2020, 09:10:40 PM »
I didn't buy a PS4 until 3 years in, because I could still play the majority of worthwhile games on the previous generation. However, thanks to BC and upgradable games, a new console could now still be worthwhile even if it only acted as a revision. I.e. even if the exclusives are trash, this current generation still has a huge library of upcoming titles and it wouldn't be bad playing them with less load times and better graphics. Not to mention whatever is left in the backlog.

Couldn't care less about Sony 1st party, excluding things like Bloodborne, Astrobot and SotC once in a blue moon. However, I will main Playstation if it remains the safest place for day1 Japanese support. No way I'm waiting months or even years for the likes of Yakuza, Monster Hunter, Nier, etc. hitting either Xbox or PC. I'm only half-interested in the new MS studios, but I'm open to buying an Xbox if they make good things.

kingv

« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2020, 11:34:00 PM »
I wonder if we will see games primarily for the Japanese market be held back tech-wise in future games partially because Switch is the best-selling console in their region. I think previous Ps4 development has created some momentum for these series to continue to be on PS4 because the engine already exists there, but I’m sure some bean counter is looking at the numbers and saying “you know, if we are going to have to invest in new engine technology, we need to find a way for Yakuza 8 to launch on Switch”

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2020, 03:58:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/dark1x/status/1216469112798568450

https://twitter.com/dark1x/status/1216735976996900865

The bois at DF agree with me that the Jaguar is a piece of shit.
It was a piece of shit when it launched and a bigger piece of shit now.
🤴

Trent Dole

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2020, 04:00:20 PM »
I will Day One PS5 *only if* it has full, disc based PS4 BC as in I put inside:

- RDR2
- HZD
- TW3

And it works no questions asked.

If it doesn't work then I will wait for FROM SOFTWARE PS5 Exclusive (not found on PC/ Xbox).
Ooh, if PS5 has the same type of BC as Series X where literally everything that ran on the last gen machine runs on the new one and they don't inexplicably remove it later like they did with PS2 games on PS3 that would be a huge tilt in their favor for me. There's some 4 only stuff that I'd not mind fucking with but what's there isn't quite enough to make me cough up 350-400 for a Pro.
Hi

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2020, 04:29:22 PM »
Yeah, Xbone just downloads the game from the store + any 4K upgrade patch and just uses the disc as a check that you own it. It basically does that for current gen games too, though for those it just copies the data from the disc and then downloads patches.

also this "cross gen only for 1-2 years" smells like bullshit to me. it's easy to say that now when no console is out, but if the xsx sells like hotcakes then ms is gonna be saying "what's an xbox one?" pretty quickly. sorta like what happened to those ps360 ports of mkx and tomb raider.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:49:19 PM by nachobro »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2020, 04:57:08 PM »
even so it'd be easy enough to throw a few cross gen third party titles on there and call it a day. plus some x1/360/og xbox titles and call it back compat for xsx owners while giving x1 owners some stuff.

even if they stick to it for a year i feel like it'd be easy enough to give xsx owners something extra to make sure they feel better about the $500 they spent like a high quality texture upgrade or fps increase if you play whatever 1st party title on xsx. that's what happens for some x1x titles anyway. pretty sure red dead 2 had an extra 20gb download on x1x at launch for 4k textures

Fifstar

« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2020, 05:41:38 PM »
Maybe he meant they tested pc build around a jaguar cpu?

No idea if he has a background regarding programming, but he was known for being the 60 fos or bust guy back in the gag days.
Gulp

nachobro

• Live Más

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #232 on: January 22, 2020, 10:21:43 AM »
@Timedog
©@©™

EightBitNate

« Reply #233 on: February 24, 2020, 09:48:09 AM »
12TF confirmed

:whoo

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #235 on: February 24, 2020, 10:51:27 AM »
CDPR committing to making Cyberpunk cross-buy for X1/XSX. Any dev that doesn't do this is gonna be shitted upon pretty heavily I think.

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1231961469669068800

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2020, 12:30:09 PM »
1X seems to be getting price drops to $300 at various stores
fat

Trent Dole

« Reply #237 on: February 26, 2020, 01:51:45 AM »
So this is gonna go for 5 or 600 then.
Hi

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #238 on: February 26, 2020, 08:43:24 AM »
This fucking thing is going to be $700
People made similar arguments for ps4 with the rumored 8gb gddr5.
I think 499 is a safe bet.

Raist

« Reply #239 on: February 26, 2020, 01:27:04 PM »
MS has been bleeding so much cash with Xbox, I don't think they give a fuck. Wouldn't be shocked if they go for 450-500 and just take the big L.