Author Topic: Corona Thread |OT| Nu variant, who dis?  (Read 1062372 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Corona Thread |OT| Please scream inside your heart
« Reply #13740 on: March 18, 2021, 01:36:14 PM »
the british are coming  :corona_rodney

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #13741 on: March 18, 2021, 01:54:01 PM »
Nintex, do you actually think the AstraZeneca/Oxford one causes blood clots?
I don't know, but my estimate is that it doesn't and it's just circumstancial because so many old people are vaccinated.
By that logic the vaccine probably causes people to shit their pants too.

I just think that the EU can't hit 70% by the end of the summer and the vaccine passport roll-out will be an utter failure like everything else they've done.
The UK medical officer was obviously send out there on behalf of AZ to keep the stock price from flatlining and to make a witty remark about the EU halting vaccinations on behalf of the Brexiteers.

The root cause of this pandemic is politicians shitting the bed. A straight line from Xi to van der Leyen with Boris and Trump in between.

Oxford is a British university. And it's one of the main vaccines the UK has been using since the start. You don't think the UK wants to make sure that one of the two vaccines they are using that it's safe? They still got a population they want to protect.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #13742 on: March 18, 2021, 02:02:44 PM »
:heh on that last part
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13743 on: March 18, 2021, 02:55:50 PM »
having a shitty rail system in the  :usacry probably saved a lot of people from the covid :doge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13744 on: March 18, 2021, 04:34:21 PM »
Nj numbers keep going up, two weeks in a row now

:science :existential :existential
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13745 on: March 18, 2021, 08:38:18 PM »
Nj numbers keep going up, two weeks in a row now

:science :existential :existential
I'm not even looking at our numbers anymore.

Those numbers are meaningless and larping as a politbureau staring at them won't change a thing  :shaq2
🤴

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #13746 on: March 20, 2021, 02:50:38 PM »
Some really strong looks in today's anti-covidrestrictions demo here

地平線

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #13747 on: March 20, 2021, 02:52:29 PM »
Ontario's numbers are getting really bad again, only 10% of the population has at least a first shot, and we are opening up.  SMH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13748 on: March 20, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »
Some really strong looks in today's anti-covidrestrictions demo here

Police dogs protect the innocent people :heart
https://twitter.com/zegmaar_LydeLa/status/1373286408786472966

And military vets hold the line as they are attacked with water cannons

These protests are getting quite big
https://twitter.com/GhislenNysten/status/1373341079970443277
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13749 on: March 21, 2021, 03:33:13 PM »
Curfew remains in effect, probably for another 8 - 10 weeks or so. Easter cancelled.
The same people that go to Wuhan to 'investigate' and spend their time retweeting woke propaganda now run this shit show.

Also lol at people who voted for Rutte and believed the country would open up around easter or so because he said it would.  :lol
🤴

james

« Reply #13750 on: March 21, 2021, 08:49:08 PM »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #13751 on: March 21, 2021, 08:52:01 PM »
pls don't post untagged snyder cut spoilers :wag
(ice)

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #13752 on: March 22, 2021, 09:07:30 AM »

地平線

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #13753 on: March 22, 2021, 11:45:07 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/03/08/josh-rogin-chaos-under-heaven-wuhan-lab-book-excerpt-474322

California has more republicans than any other state in the USA from what I've heard.

explains a lot outside LA/SF
Yes, California is primarily progressive in its population centers like the LA basin and Bay Area. Once we get away from the coast, the needle swings hard to the Right. Except Laguna Beach, which is already fucking buried in the Right.
I'm friends with the guy who owns the coffee shop I go to. He gives me the best coffee, I in turn keep him up to date on the latest COVID stuff. This last weekend he got his whole staff their second shot (and even gave them half the day off to recover, what a guy) all together. And when I asked him how he was able to pull that off he said his Sister in law was a doc out in a rural county 60 miles from Sacramento and they were just sitting on vaccine because no one wants it. It is really crazy as being one of the people that keep track of numbers for the state to see the HUGE divide between rural counties and metro counties. I mean we're talking 3x+ the rate when you adjust for population which is INSANE in that it's driven by close contact. I mean you're seeing that people in Lassen county, a county of 30,000 people when count # of cases per 100k people, they're at 370% the rate of LA County (10 MILLION people).  Those numbers just boggle the mind. If anyone should be safe if should be the people of Lassen county, but they don't currrrr.
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13754 on: March 22, 2021, 02:19:17 PM »
https://twitter.com/ImTaylorCox/status/1373816305376104450

mostly people don't know it's available to them and have no info about how to get the jab.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13755 on: March 22, 2021, 06:55:35 PM »
I can’t tell you why everyone in my social sphere has known about Kedren for weeks while residents of the area had heard nothing, but I can tell you that getting the word out is a critical part of making the vaccination rollout more equitable.
I can tell you why Taylor :kermit

https://twitter.com/TJay1k/status/1373834615660687361

Is this how the world ends?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 07:03:46 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #13756 on: March 22, 2021, 07:07:41 PM »
Corporate/government communication can be difficult with people from lower socio-economic backgrounds. They generally don't access information from traditional media sources at the same level as those in higher socio-economic brackets and increasingly only get their news and information from social media...and we all know how the message can get missed/distorted in that channel.

They also tend to have low health literacy so don't have the information they need to make informed decisions about their health.

This is a worldwide problem and governments are increasingly struggling to communicate with these groups, even on important issues like COVID-19 vaccinations.

https://twitter.com/TJay1k/status/1373834615660687361
Is this how the world ends?
If the world must end, then let it be with mad hoes fighting in the streets with their funbags out for all to see.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13757 on: March 22, 2021, 07:59:34 PM »
Same here, people that have little trust in the government don't pick up on their communications and their 'regular' information channels like churchs, mosques, community leaders do not feel inclined to spread the word. 

But just to go w w w dot o f f i c i a l c o v i d i n f o r m a t i o n dot g o v  slash v a c c i n e dash d i s t r i b u t i o n dash i n dash y o u r dash a r e a fill out the survey and download the App on your iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S21 to stay updated on the latest news and updates recarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Otherwise you can just read this article to learn more about COVID-19 and the vaccination effort by AstraZeneca PLC (AZN (LON) 7.344,00 GBX +234,00 (+3,29%)) and...

FREE PRESS OPPOSES TYRANNY

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.

ONLY $29 A/MONTH FOR 3 ARTICLES

READ THE MESSAGE OF OUR EDITOR ABOUT FREE, FAIR AND UNBIASED REPORTING

Inform yourself about this topic:

• This mother was forced to vaccinate her children!
  • Did Trump take the vaccine in secret?
  • Will COVID-19 or the climate kill us first?
  • Why the flu might not be as contagious as we all think!

Comments (4) / Likes (0)

- Corona is a fake virus my uncle dufus went to brazil and the hospitals were empty  :lol

- - Hello everyone Thank god Joe is President now, don't make us like Brazil and lockdown the country I hear corona is in the poop now and as a 60 year old that sounds scary do your best joe best regards Pete :like

- - - Fuck THE POLICITAINS they are the WORST  :maf

- - - - Before Pandemic I was making just $10 a week now I'm a big baller making $400 testing new medicines. Wanna find out how I did it? Click here to find our more

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*PLING* "Breh: wanna hang out and smoke some pot?"

*PLING* "CNN BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT BIDEN CRITICALLY INJURED DEVELOPING STORY"

*PLING* "YouTube: JRE is now Live!"

*PLING* "CNN BREAKING NEWS: UPDATE: PRESIDENT BIDEN COLLAPSES OUT OF AIR FORCE ONE"

*PLING* "Suffocating deals at Amazon! - Redeem your $2 gift now"

*PLING* "CNN BREAKING NEWS: UPDATE: CNN APOLOGIZES FOR EARLIER REPORTING THAT PRESIDENT BIDEN WAS ADMITTED TO ICU"

*PLING* BLOOMBERG: BITCOIN TOPS 60K ELON MUSK TWEETS
[close]

I don't know why this information isn't getting through to people :idont
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #13758 on: March 23, 2021, 04:12:16 AM »
Same here, people that have little trust in the government don't pick up on their communications and their 'regular' information channels like churchs, mosques, community leaders do not feel inclined to spread the word. 

But just to go w w w dot o f f i c i a l c o v i d i n f o r m a t i o n dot g o v  slash v a c c i n e dash d i s t r i b u t i o n dash i n dash y o u r dash a r e a fill out the survey and download the App on your iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S21 to stay updated on the latest news and updates recarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Otherwise you can just read this article to learn more about COVID-19 and the vaccination effort by AstraZeneca PLC (AZN (LON) 7.344,00 GBX +234,00 (+3,29%)) and...

FREE PRESS OPPOSES TYRANNY

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.

ONLY $29 A/MONTH FOR 3 ARTICLES

READ THE MESSAGE OF OUR EDITOR ABOUT FREE, FAIR AND UNBIASED REPORTING

(Image removed from quote.)

Inform yourself about this topic:

• This mother was forced to vaccinate her children!
  • Did Trump take the vaccine in secret?
  • Will COVID-19 or the climate kill us first?
  • Why the flu might not be as contagious as we all think!

(Image removed from quote.)

Comments (4) / Likes (0)

- Corona is a fake virus my uncle dufus went to brazil and the hospitals were empty  :lol

- - Hello everyone Thank god Joe is President now, don't make us like Brazil and lockdown the country I hear corona is in the poop now and as a 60 year old that sounds scary do your best joe best regards Pete :like

- - - Fuck THE POLICITAINS they are the WORST  :maf

- - - - Before Pandemic I was making just $10 a week now I'm a big baller making $400 testing new medicines. Wanna find out how I did it? Click here to find our more

*PLING* "Breh: wanna hang out and smoke some pot?"

*PLING* "CNN BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT BIDEN CRITICALLY INJURED DEVELOPING STORY"

*PLING* "YouTube: JRE is now Live!"

*PLING* "CNN BREAKING NEWS: UPDATE: PRESIDENT BIDEN COLLAPSES OUT OF AIR FORCE ONE"

*PLING* "Suffocating deals at Amazon! - Redeem your $2 gift now"

*PLING* "CNN BREAKING NEWS: UPDATE: CNN APOLOGIZES FOR EARLIER REPORTING THAT PRESIDENT BIDEN WAS ADMITTED TO ICU"

*PLING* BLOOMBERG: BITCOIN TOPS 60K ELON MUSK TWEETS
[close]

I don't know why this information isn't getting through to people :idont
Did you have a stroke?
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13760 on: March 23, 2021, 01:44:55 PM »
Germany has announced a more strict lockdown

Ruhetage.
- Mosques
- Churches
- Synagoges
- Super markets

Closed
🤴

james

« Reply #13761 on: March 23, 2021, 04:03:48 PM »
I hear Boulder Colorado has also implemented a supermarket lockdown

yeah yeah boo me
[close]

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13762 on: March 23, 2021, 04:40:16 PM »
I hear Boulder Colorado has also implemented a supermarket lockdown

yeah yeah boo me
[close]

:camby
dog

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #13763 on: March 23, 2021, 07:06:10 PM »
classic perfidious albion. innoculate the whole country then unleash our home grown strain on the continent, forbidding our citizens from visiting anywhere nice on their innocuholidays and forcing them to spend their holed up cash eating soggy fish and chips in torrential rain on a strip of shingle in doncaster.

even as a card carrying remoaner, the way people made the EU out to be this glorious egalitarian utopia to help the cause (it didn't) got pretty fucking old and having the heads of EU countries revealed to be the same self interested duplicitous pisschildren that we are so familiar with in our own halls of power is fairly cathartic.

downside is that the tories playing a blinder (mainly through bent cronyism) on the vaccines means they'll probably remain the dominant party for the next 10,000 years, despite fucking up the operation every other step of the way. not that labour's particular brand of balkanised self immolation is currently offering much either. the wokealytes hate the tankies, the tankies hate the libshits, the libshits just want to reincarnate blair and paint the tory party red.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 07:19:05 PM by headwalk »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13764 on: March 23, 2021, 07:19:44 PM »
Today our prime minister was bragging that although our infection numbers are worse (much worse) than the UK and Germany we don't have such strict measures so in other words 'things could be worse'.  :doge
Our health minister tried to explain his way out of not using the vaccine supply faster which now stands at 600k and is rising.

Also a cabinet member has the COVID, she was tested positive on monday and remains at home.
While the rest of the cabinet is probably getting tested tommorow but thought it best to do the press conference first where they told people it is very important to test immediately if you get in contact with someone who has COVID.

All in all the government is still 'looking at', 'assessing' and 'thinking about' on the 1st anniversary of this clusterfuck.

the libshits just want to reincarnate blair and paint the tory party red.
It's quite remarkable how they keep pushing Tony Blair who singlehandedly cost them everything at every step of the way.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 07:24:43 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #13765 on: March 23, 2021, 10:01:54 PM »
classic perfidious albion. innoculate the whole country then unleash our home grown strain on the continent, forbidding our citizens from visiting anywhere nice on their innocuholidays and forcing them to spend their holed up cash eating soggy fish and chips in torrential rain on a strip of shingle in doncaster.

even as a card carrying remoaner, the way people made the EU out to be this glorious egalitarian utopia to help the cause (it didn't) got pretty fucking old and having the heads of EU countries revealed to be the same self interested duplicitous pisschildren that we are so familiar with in our own halls of power is fairly cathartic.

downside is that the tories playing a blinder (mainly through bent cronyism) on the vaccines means they'll probably remain the dominant party for the next 10,000 years, despite fucking up the operation every other step of the way. not that labour's particular brand of balkanised self immolation is currently offering much either. the wokealytes hate the tankies, the tankies hate the libshits, the libshits just want to reincarnate blair and paint the tory party red.
It's ironic that a nation formed of UK convicts and the refugees/unwanted plebs of Europe and Asia has managed to be one of the shining beacons through this whole mess while the collective "mother lands" continue to go from one fuck up to the next.
Spud

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #13766 on: March 24, 2021, 03:27:49 AM »
Being an island in the middle of nowhere with one of the lowest population densities might help, I dunno.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13767 on: March 24, 2021, 07:22:22 AM »
New Zealand and Australia did the smart thing like Singapore.
Close the borders, shut down everything, take the pain, wait 4 weeks.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands we have a sort of lockdown and a curfew but there's traffic jams as well.
There are still 500 migrants/refugees entering the country every week and the only travel restriction was a short ban for UK flights at the end of December.

And despite the fact that we are told not to travel it is not banned.
So if you test and you put down the cash and have a good 'reason' to travel you can basically go everywhere you want. And travel to our 'former' colonies of which one territory is still technically part of our kingdom is also not restricted.

We also did nothing against the cause of the high level of deaths. Which is poor ventilation in care homes where the elderly live. And this is the third time in a decade that has caused a very high number of deaths. First there was a virus going around the elderly homes a couple of years ago, then there was a bad flu season and finally COVID.

Currently the issue is that we've reopened the schools and started testing the kids. That has caused a surge in infections but instead we act like this is part of some 'bigger' 4th wave hitting Germany and the UK.

And guess what our government advised the other day 'Take walks to improve your resistance against the virus'  8)
🤴

Raist

« Reply #13768 on: March 24, 2021, 07:32:21 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13769 on: March 24, 2021, 08:02:44 PM »
AstraZeneca shenanigans episode 14.

https://twitter.com/grimmse/status/1374639886817443844
They later found out these were earmarked for developing countries and delivery within the EU and send there to be packaged and shipped.

Shortly after that the UK and EU cut a 'deal', which was just more empty rhetoric.

Anyhow, Merkel has walked back her lockdown plans after public pressure. Saying she's to blame for the confusion and asking the people for forgiveness.
Ramadan and Easter are unlikely to end well.
🤴

Raist

« Reply #13770 on: March 25, 2021, 03:37:36 AM »

They later found out these were earmarked for developing countries and delivery within the EU and send there to be packaged and shipped.

Given the amount of fuck ups and bullshitting I think we're past giving them the benefit of the doubt :lol

They're sitting on roughly twice the number of doses they've shipped to the EU in total so far, so what the fuck.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13771 on: March 25, 2021, 04:37:27 AM »
Another cabinet member has tested positive.
The process to form a new government has been suspended :trumps

Would be quite something if our political class is wiped out as a result of their own failure :dead
🤴

« Reply #13772 on: March 25, 2021, 02:03:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1373801877821919234

:rejoice

I take one every morning due to my mechanical mitral valve. Me and my old man pill container.
野球

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #13773 on: March 25, 2021, 02:50:35 PM »
Bayer like "tag me in coach".

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #13774 on: March 25, 2021, 04:44:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1373801877821919234

:rejoice

I take one every morning due to my mechanical mitral valve. Me and my old man pill container.

:respect
I got one of those for my gout medication!

I don't think that will protect me from COVID though.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13775 on: March 27, 2021, 08:17:40 PM »
This is going well
https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1375923411038433288

UK also sending 'spare' vaccines to Ireland.  :lol

Rutte of course doesn't take the position of either the UK or EU and is simply stalling for time so exports continue.  :doge
Yes, while we lag behind in nearly every metric on the vaccination drive the stuff is manufactured here.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 08:26:08 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 05:21:33 PM by Skullfuckers Anonymous »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13778 on: March 29, 2021, 05:50:52 PM »

of course the media cuts it right before she gives a message of hope  :doge
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #13779 on: March 29, 2021, 06:25:16 PM »
Yeah, things openeing up and everyone moving on before vaccinated is not good.

I saw an article today that planes are resuming 100% fleet capacity because enough people are traveling and flying around again in the USA now. All that says to me is lots of unvaccinated and contagious people going to be flying their variants across states and fucking things up even more.

It's real shitty America couldn't wait 2-3 more months to start resuming normality when most people are vaccinated. But that's the  :american for ya

I've been following my local county's numbers a couple times a week and while things dipped dramatically from like 600-800 cases/day in January post-holidays to < 200/per day, it's starting to plateau around 110 cases/day for the last few weeks and maybe dropping by 3-5 cases/day weekly average at best. The speed of vaccinations vs the people going back to normal and not caring are basically creating an equalizer imo. Hopefully when more people are vaccinated it'll start going down further.

The core group of the new case infections are 0-35 year olds, with the largest group being 28-35 year olds. My friends being in the 28-35 year old category I understand. These kids think they're losing out the best years of their social lives and rushing to get back out and do everything again even before vaccinated. Since this age group mostly hasn't been vaccinated yet, once they do hopefully it'll make real progress on case counts.

To get to the "minimal" tier in CA to have the least restrictions in re-opening everything, my county has to get below 31 cases/day 7day average. I just don't see that happening until the pandemic basically ends unless things really start to change in a positive direction.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13780 on: March 29, 2021, 06:47:31 PM »
Yeah, things openeing up and everyone moving on before vaccinated is not good.

I saw an article today that planes are resuming 100% fleet capacity because enough people are traveling and flying around again in the USA now. All that says to me is lots of unvaccinated and contagious people going to be flying their variants across states and fucking things up even more.

It's real shitty America couldn't wait 2-3 more months to start resuming normality when most people are vaccinated. But that's the  :american for ya

I've been following my local county's numbers a couple times a week and while things dipped dramatically from like 600-800 cases/day in January post-holidays to < 200/per day, it's starting to plateau around 110 cases/day for the last few weeks and maybe dropping by 3-5 cases/day weekly average at best. The speed of vaccinations vs the people going back to normal and not caring are basically creating an equalizer imo. Hopefully when more people are vaccinated it'll start going down further.

The core group of the new case infections are 0-35 year olds, with the largest group being 28-35 year olds. My friends being in the 28-35 year old category I understand. These kids think they're losing out the best years of their social lives and rushing to get back out and do everything again even before vaccinated. Since this age group mostly hasn't been vaccinated yet, once they do hopefully it'll make real progress on case counts.

To get to the "minimal" tier in CA to have the least restrictions in re-opening everything, my county has to get below 31 cases/day 7day average. I just don't see that happening until the pandemic basically ends unless things really start to change in a positive direction.
How many people live in your county?
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #13781 on: March 29, 2021, 07:54:53 PM »
~3.1 million.

So 31 cases/day would be <1% which is what we need to almost fully re-open.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13782 on: March 30, 2021, 07:59:24 PM »
~3.1 million.

So 31 cases/day would be <1% which is what we need to almost fully re-open.
We have ~6000 - 8000 cases a day on a population of 17 million.
So if my math is correct that's like 3x the rate in cases.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1376991375242227713
Germany has stopped using AstraZeneca for people younger than 60 and will only administer it when a doctor gives approval.
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #13783 on: March 31, 2021, 03:59:33 PM »
I see Bonaroo announced their festival is a go for September.

I mean it could be fine to have thousands of people packed face to to face screaming for days in September...but idk, feels like jumping the gun. I sure as hell wouldn't feel comfortable there six months from now.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #13784 on: March 31, 2021, 04:17:15 PM »
vaccine passports  :rejoice

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #13785 on: March 31, 2021, 05:05:38 PM »

Ben’s rant.
WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS RUNNING TOWARDS A CLIFF, HE WHO IS RUNNING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION APPEARS TO HAVE LOST HIS MIND.”

― C. S. LEWIS

The globalist ruling caste and their mass media want you to take COVID-19 shots. Right now! Don’t think—just do it. Unfortunately too many are robotically getting the jabs even though there have been many reports of the recipients dropping dead shortly thereafter.

I read about New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and what she said regarding enforcing her COVID-19 mandates. She said she wasn’t worried—the people would take care of most of it. And they did, just like they’ve done here in America. Peer pressure and fear are bad combinations and there are always ‘Karens,’ both male and female, who will hector those not following the ‘new normal.’ One of those so-called ‘normals’ is wearing a mask and it’s anything but normal. It does nothing to halt a virus and causes many other problems. They are also dehumanizing. I had one of these people hijack me in the parking lot of local grocery store. He was grumpy and accusatory—“Why aren’t you wearing a mask?,” he barked. I wasn’t even in the store, but perhaps he saw me inside shopping–sans mask. I quickly realized I didn’t want to argue the merits of mask wearing with a complete stranger, but his audacity angered me. I considered him to be an ignorant ‘maskhole.’

Brainwashed people such as the maskhole do the enforcement work for Bill Gates. He uses such people as weapons of mass stupidity.

Another group can be called ‘virtue signalers.’ They will gladly take any and all vaccinations without question or reflection. They trust ‘science.’ Scientists will always treat their health as their paramount concern, right? Wrong. The big vaccine makers are concerned with making billions of dollars first and foremost. They are also protected from prosecution if their vaccines cause harm. They can’t be sued, which means they can take short cuts. Unaccountability does not go hand in hand with safety. A few thousand drop dead from their experimental concoctions? Have the mainstream media ignore such stories. Vaccine makers also use paid operatives to attack whistleblowers.

Amazingly, even those who suffered severe side effects will often claim that they are proud of getting the shots and would do it again. Ben Stein is an example.

The globalists are marshaling all forces to brainwash people into getting the dangerous inoculations. Even religious figures such as Franklin Graham (son of Billy Graham) who proudly calls himself a globalist for Jesus. He said everyone should get the shots and claimed Jesus Himself would support the experimental vaccines. Considering that most vaccine makers add aborted fetal tissue to their product sort of makes me think that Jesus may not approve. He would also not approve of experimental gene therapy on millions of humans who have perfectly adequate immune systems.

Finally, Joe Biden allows anyone to waltz into our country without testing, vaccinations, IDs, or passports…yet he wants Americans to get a vaccine passport to identify themselves as jab recipients before they can enjoy freedom. It’s a gross violation of our Fourth Amendment, but Bill Gates and China want it, so Biden is pushing it. He wants no ID as a prerequisite for voting, however.

Fauci and Gates helped China develop the virus in the first place. They are traitors. LOCK THEM UP!

—Ben Garrison
[close]

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13786 on: March 31, 2021, 05:50:40 PM »
Some of the COVID measures seem more politically than medically motivated at this point both when it comes to lifting measures (opening schools) as well as enacting them (curfew).

They deliberately scared people into compliance instead of increasing the healthcare capacity. This has been well documented in a number of countries.
For some measures there is little to no science to back it up and then there's companies like AstraZeneca using very selective data to boost their product which erodes the trust in the vaccination effort.

Still no government seems to have officially acknowledged that the chances of transmitting the virus through surfaces or outdoors are pretty much non-existent and the biggest risk is poorly ventilated indoor locations.
Also COVID is the only thing that counts when it comes to decision making at this point while 12 months down the line there's certainly other things to consider like mental health, quality of life and yes the economy.

We (or at least the government) seem to be in a sort of perpetual state of crisis and any ideas other than 'LOCKDOWN' are seen as dangerous.

Virologists have moved to a position where most believe this crisis will last a decade and we will have lockdowns for years to come.

Macron just announced a new lockdown for the coming month starting Saturday. Saying that he hopes after this there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 06:05:20 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13787 on: March 31, 2021, 09:36:11 PM »
having a shitty rail system in the  :usacry probably saved a lot of people from the covid :doge
won't let that happen again  :biden

https://twitter.com/yfreemark/status/1377390375854219265

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13788 on: March 31, 2021, 09:46:48 PM »
I’d rather be safe than sorry. And I’m starting to get the feeling that it’s all out the window now. People out in public just thinking we are back to normal without the understanding of what normality should look like at this moment. Yes we should be open to some degree, but with restrictions in place to help mitigate overcrowding. I have no issue if you want to go to a movie/concert/whatever, but don’t make it the only option when we’ve yet to get 15% of our population vaccinated. Common sense is out the fucking window and peoples patience is so fucking low it’s sad. We’re gonna fuck it up badly and those naysayers and shitheels out there saying otherwise can fuck off. I’d rather be wrong than right.

We need a buffer of time for this to all work itself out if we don’t we are doomed to keep chasing and fighting pockets of this fucking thing for longer than we need to.

Raist

« Reply #13789 on: April 01, 2021, 01:42:14 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/31/world/johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-mixup.html

Workers at a plant in Baltimore manufacturing two coronavirus vaccines accidentally conflated the ingredients several weeks ago, contaminating up to 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine and forcing regulators to delay authorization of the plant’s production lines.

james

« Reply #13790 on: April 01, 2021, 04:33:23 PM »
COVID now on an upwards swing in more than half of US states.

We did it bois, we're going to Europe!

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13791 on: April 01, 2021, 04:50:13 PM »
Can't wait for the variant that goes after the kids who were pushed back into schools prematurely.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #13792 on: April 01, 2021, 05:18:12 PM »
Honestly, my biggest fear is another variant or a real mutation.  The fact that we let the UK variant spread as it did after a year of dealing with a pandemic just shows how inept we are at dealing with this. 

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13793 on: April 01, 2021, 05:21:38 PM »
Just look at what is happening in your neck of the world with the P1 variant.... JFC people get your shit together!

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13794 on: April 01, 2021, 07:14:10 PM »
This week was the first time I ever saw someone wearing a mask in person. One of the benefits of living somewhere that no-one would want to visit

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #13795 on: April 01, 2021, 07:43:44 PM »
Some of the COVID measures seem more politically than medically motivated at this point both when it comes to lifting measures (opening schools) as well as enacting them (curfew).

They deliberately scared people into compliance instead of increasing the healthcare capacity. This has been well documented in a number of countries.
For some measures there is little to no science to back it up and then there's companies like AstraZeneca using very selective data to boost their product which erodes the trust in the vaccination effort.

Still no government seems to have officially acknowledged that the chances of transmitting the virus through surfaces or outdoors are pretty much non-existent and the biggest risk is poorly ventilated indoor locations.
Also COVID is the only thing that counts when it comes to decision making at this point while 12 months down the line there's certainly other things to consider like mental health, quality of life and yes the economy.

We (or at least the government) seem to be in a sort of perpetual state of crisis and any ideas other than 'LOCKDOWN' are seen as dangerous.

Virologists have moved to a position where most believe this crisis will last a decade and we will have lockdowns for years to come.

Macron just announced a new lockdown for the coming month starting Saturday. Saying that he hopes after this there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
Who's "they?" To what group or groups are you specifically referring?

I can't find the link, but I recall a scientific talk which explained that it's better to be afraid than fearless in a pandemic. Fear is a useful survival response.

Additionally, healthcare capacity has also been increased — it's not an either/or situation as you've presented.

Perpetual fear is untenable and exhausting, and people stop responding to it. We're seeing it now, with spring break and even cherry blossoms in Japan, and the PATHETIC desire to hold the Olympics despite a lack of actual situational change.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 07:13:03 PM by chronovore »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13796 on: April 01, 2021, 07:52:50 PM »
It's draconian to force people to wear a mask when you can just build a couple more hospitals instead.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #13797 on: April 01, 2021, 07:55:22 PM »
Ya and train doctors to work in the hospital you built in less than a year

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #13798 on: April 02, 2021, 02:22:35 AM »
god is astrazenny a comedy
now recommended not to be administered to the old or the young, just a small goldilocks age range

Raist

« Reply #13799 on: April 02, 2021, 04:14:45 AM »

Who's "they?"

The lizard illuminati who teamed up with the cigarette smoking man to create a bat - aliens virus chimera to control humanity, duh.