Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135356 times)

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #30960 on: November 24, 2020, 09:01:11 PM »
Nothing gay about only watching shows portraying hard working men soaked with sweat from the midday sun, their leather chaps cracking and faded by the harsh conditions of the untamed west.
Oi Oi

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30961 on: November 24, 2020, 09:03:25 PM »
manly hetero men jerk off to manly hetero men all the time, nothing gay about it :trumps

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #30963 on: November 24, 2020, 09:21:18 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/bans/

JordanN   Post   Nov 25, 2020   Dec 24, 2020   You've been asked, politely, not to tread into racial IQ talk on GAF.

Cybrwzrd   Post   Nov 25, 2020   Dec 24, 2020   Humans are not dog breeds. It's advisable to avoid such arguments, and racial IQ talk generally..

appaws      Nov 25, 2020   Permanent   You've been civil, but you're firmly outside of our Overton Window with the appeals to fascism and racial IQ talk. Your most 
                                                                recent Gold purchase has been refunded.

:rethread

Nice forum you got there, Tyler.
Oi Oi

Averon

« Reply #30964 on: November 24, 2020, 09:42:35 PM »
Don't really understand what Tyler's play is here. Why allow your biggest asset, GAF, to degenerate into /pol/ 2.0? Turning your place into a barely masked play pin for literal racists, Nazi sympathizers, and conspiracy nutters doesn't seem like the smart move if you want to regain acceptance into the mainstream.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30965 on: November 24, 2020, 09:44:00 PM »
 :lol suck it lore! suck my fat hog!  :lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

nudemacusers

« Reply #30967 on: November 24, 2020, 10:14:18 PM »
Found thread they got massacred from:
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/1-ranked-public-high-school-in-the-us-has-a-problem-of-too-many-asians.1578577/
good job finding and clicking the 'Post' link right next to the banned user's name  :o :o :o

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:-*
[close]
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #30968 on: November 24, 2020, 10:17:55 PM »
This is what I get for clicking on appaws first. :fbm

Boredfrom

« Reply #30969 on: November 24, 2020, 11:46:39 PM »
Don't really understand what Tyler's play is here. Why allow your biggest asset, GAF, to degenerate into /pol/ 2.0? Turning your place into a barely masked play pin for literal racists, Nazi sympathizers, and conspiracy nutters doesn't seem like the smart move if you want to regain acceptance into the mainstream.

My guess is that he thought that Trump and alt right wingers will become mainstream in the long run (GAF was not the  only forum whose user base shifted because a combination of Trump winning and forum drama (“cough”KiwiFarms”cough”)) and he was resentful enough of being kicked out of the leftists and neoliberals club because the shower drama. I suppose the old mod team disbanding and not even allowed to have positions at RE kind of shows how dependent he was of the staff and the staff itself to him.  The way more divisive political climate and the forum drama kind of fucked old GAF staff and Lore given how hard they bet in the woke rhetoric pre2016 election and only the most vocal shitty geek tribes in their respective political spectrums were willing to give NuGaf and RE the time of the day.

PogiJones

« Reply #30971 on: November 25, 2020, 04:09:10 AM »
:lol suck it lore! suck my fat hog!  :lol

Also, unban filler

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #30972 on: November 25, 2020, 04:18:50 AM »
User banned (5 days): inappropriate armchair diagnosis

Scalpers suck and, I'm sorry OP but it's true, people who pay twice the price of a videogame console because they can't wait a few more weeks and hurt others in doing so are the very definition of a looser. If you didn't do what you did, scalpers wouldn't have reduced the available stock and maybe you'd have found a console. Next time you feel an urge like this, I'd recommend rather talking to a therapist.

You have enough disposable income to buy a PS5 from a scalper cause you can't get one anywhere else? You obviously have issues, see a therapist.

Lol what was weird is this is like a college kid who still lives at home and he said that losing the money would break them... even though technically getting the console would mean them losing the money therefor breaking them so who knows if they can truly afford the console at that price....

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30973 on: November 25, 2020, 06:14:46 AM »
NeoFAF is going full chud because that's the only demographic that was around with high levels of engagement. Evilore doing a 180° and pandering is indeed probably fueled by pettiness and cynicism.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30974 on: November 25, 2020, 06:16:31 AM »
If you're gonna buy from a scalper, do it in person in a public place indoors. Not in a parking lot, not in the middle of the night, do it in a drug store or a grocery store. A place with plenty of cameras. Either that, or do it on eBay so you have SOME protection for doing it on a credit card.

It's 4am, do you know what your kid is doing ?

Or in front of police station
There’s no way I’m doing that kind of transaction anywhere but there. It also scares away the real shitty people.

1312 !
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30976 on: November 25, 2020, 07:31:26 AM »
They locked the space buns thread

Quote from: Nepenthe
Since this is essentially little more than a bait thread about an off-site scuffle on Twitter, and because the majority of you have proven once again that you are incapable of discussing the representation and politics of Afro-centric hair in good faith, or even just a basic modicum of entry knowledge, this thread will be closed and posts reviewed.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cute-space-buns-3-or-should-white-ac-nh-players-be-able-to-use-the-new-hairstyles.331940/post-52432532

"Why can't you guys discuss this in good faith when someone literally received death threats over the hairstyle their Animal Crossing character wears"

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30977 on: November 25, 2020, 07:32:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/life-is-fleeting-folks-hold-the-people-you-care-about-close.332726/

Quote from: TheGummyBear
Life is fleeting folks, hold the people you care about close.

Quote from: TheGummyBear
He was an asshole, when I moved in he would roam the hall naked. Recently he smashed my front window.

:confused
ど助平

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #30978 on: November 25, 2020, 07:38:56 AM »

Since this is essentially little more than a bait thread about an off-site scuffle on Twitter, and because the majority of you have proven once again that you are incapable of discussing the representation and politics of Afro-centric hair in good faith, or even just a basic modicum of entry knowledge, this thread will be closed and posts reviewed.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cute-space-buns-3-or-should-white-ac-nh-players-be-able-to-use-the-new-hairstyles.331940/post-52432532

"Why can't you guys discuss this in good faith when someone literally received death threats over the hairstyle their Animal Crossing character wears"
But they're put there, first and foremost, to help those who need them to better represent themselves in these games and worlds. They aren't just "more options" to spritz up your avatar.​

It's a game and they want to sell it, that's why they're there. Jesus Christ, get real.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30979 on: November 25, 2020, 07:49:58 AM »

ど助平

SmokyDave

« Reply #30981 on: November 25, 2020, 07:56:38 AM »
Well, now she's had a ton of abuse thrown at her, I'd say she's earned the right to call the haircut whatever the fuck she wants. That's how this works, after all.

https://www.legit.ng/1235866-how-create-style-space-buns-tutorial-styling-ideas.html

Well would you look at that. Better get slinging them 'in house' slurs Nepenthe.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30982 on: November 25, 2020, 08:01:19 AM »

Since this is essentially little more than a bait thread about an off-site scuffle on Twitter

and we all know how resetera hates topics that are literally that

:mike

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30984 on: November 25, 2020, 08:02:55 AM »
Well, now she's had a ton of abuse thrown at her, I'd say she's earned the right to call the haircut whatever the fuck she wants. That's how this works, after all.

https://www.legit.ng/1235866-how-create-style-space-buns-tutorial-styling-ideas.html

Well would you look at that. Better get slinging them 'in house' slurs Nepenthe.

https://www.conair.com/co/89/from-ballet-buns-to-space-buns-the-conair-bun2done-brings-hairstyle-history-into-the-future/399
When a certain sci-fi movie burst onto the scene in the ‘70s, buns reappeared with a vengeance! The iconic space buns featured were supposedly inspired by early 20th-century Mexican female revolutionaries, called “soldaderas,” but they are really closer to the Native American Hopi women’s “squash blossom” bun, which blossomed on either side of the head, and were worn only by unmarried women.

Blame Star Wars  :brain
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30985 on: November 25, 2020, 08:13:30 AM »
era admins:

CYBERPUNK 2077 IS TRANSPHOBIC
SPACE BUNS ARE RACIST

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #30986 on: November 25, 2020, 08:32:15 AM »
TBH the answers she got on Twitter make the RE thread look pretty tame.   :lol

Anyway, as usual, proof that life isn't sacred and abortion is not a sin.  :doge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30987 on: November 25, 2020, 08:59:17 AM »

incapable of discussing the representation and politics of Afro-centric hair in good faith

:era

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30988 on: November 25, 2020, 09:08:14 AM »
If you're gonna buy from a scalper, do it in person in a public place indoors. Not in a parking lot, not in the middle of the night, do it in a drug store or a grocery store. A place with plenty of cameras. Either that, or do it on eBay so you have SOME protection for doing it on a credit card.

It's 4am, do you know what your kid is doing ?

Or in front of police station
There’s no way I’m doing that kind of transaction anywhere but there. It also scares away the real shitty people.

1312 !

also

Quote from: DonnieTC
Like someone earlier said...if you do get something in the mail it might be best to video tape the package as well as opening it. What might possibly happen is that the scammer sends something to your address (not the PS5) and then after you receive it tell PayPal that they sent it and show the tracking info saying it was delivered. It happens quite a bit in online selling...I had one guy request a return on something I sold him (Oculus Touch controllers) and he sent me back 2 boxes of pumpkin spice oatmeal (expired as well). Thankfully I documented our entire interaction (the buyer was being shifty the entire time) and had good standing with eBay, they eventually sided with me and I got my money back. I don't know how much a video would help (if at all) but it wouldn't hurt in case this very scenario plays out.

he didn't even get to enjoy the oatmeal the scammer sent  :(
Uncle

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #30989 on: November 25, 2020, 09:25:55 AM »
Tyler Malka is a good businessman and runs a quality forum!

(as of today)
Fish<

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #30990 on: November 25, 2020, 11:24:44 AM »
I’m gonna turn on animal crossing for the first time in 6 months just to give my character the racist haircut :rash
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30992 on: November 25, 2020, 11:29:49 AM »
I’m gonna turn on animal crossing for the first time in 6 months just to give my character the racist haircut :rash
:badass
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #30994 on: November 25, 2020, 01:08:34 PM »
Go to this thread and answer my question PC nerds. I’m a lowly console pleb.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=47915.new#new
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 02:36:59 PM by Straight Edge »
Oi Oi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30995 on: November 25, 2020, 01:29:37 PM »
Go to this thread and answer my question PC nerds. I’m a lowly console pleb.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=47915.new#new

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/tyler-malka-OANN-interview-live-right-now-shares-election-fraud-evidence%E2%80%99.1578837/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-cyberpunk-2077-fuck-poland-and-fuck-you-era.331901/

:neogaf

Most who post in this topic ignore the rest of the board, you need to hide your link like this
[close]

This and more can be found in my new book: 12 Lessons for Likes  :snob
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 03:14:04 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #30996 on: November 25, 2020, 03:37:09 PM »
"We're locking this but thanks for putting out the bait!"

Boredfrom

« Reply #30997 on: November 25, 2020, 04:23:33 PM »
Man, Laura Hudson is still alive:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ernest-cline-dmcas-laura-hudsons-ready-player-two-review-thread-on-twitter.333023/page-2#post-52488791

Yeah I get it, but pirating his trash book doesn't deserve "get fucked" imo.

Its getting taken down, thats enough.

:awesome

thetylerrob

« Reply #30998 on: November 25, 2020, 04:58:47 PM »
It's so weird that they will harass people constantly but don't have the self-awareness to notice.

paprikastaude

« Reply #31000 on: November 25, 2020, 06:54:40 PM »
It's so weird that they will harass people constantly but don't have the self-awareness to notice.

:confused

It's not harassment if you're the good guys.  :brain :bolo

Snoopycat_

« Reply #31001 on: November 25, 2020, 07:44:59 PM »
Don’t abuse (hard) drugs people. I’m not even trying to be callous, 60 years old is way way too young for someone who was a top class athlete. That stuff ruins your body over time

Switters

« Reply #31002 on: November 25, 2020, 08:30:12 PM »
 Hey Mac! Found a new avatar for you bud!

[close]
troll

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31003 on: November 25, 2020, 08:36:02 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #31004 on: November 25, 2020, 11:34:17 PM »
And let's check on the thread review:
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive drive-by posting in a thread on representation

It's a hair style in a goddamn Nintendo game.

When people get outraged over this complete nonsense shit, it totally dilutes ACTUAL complaints of real things PoC have to go thru every single day.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive Drive-by in a thread on representation

wtf is wrong with people. Always trying to find the littlest thing to get offended about.
User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing concerns of racism

This sounds more like people are digging to find racist stuff.
Why the fuck can't people just stfu and stop trying to interpret everything and anything as racist.
It's. A. Fucking. Hairstyle. In. A. Game.
Am I not allowed to play GTA:SA anymore cause I'm white? Am I racist cause I put an afro on a white character in Saints Row?

Maybe stop digging desperately for racisism could actually help to you know... Stop it?
User Banned (2 Months): Dismissive drive-by in a thread on representation

Just sent Nintendo a vial of skin cells so they can verify my melanin levels and unlock my Twitter approved hairstyles
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive drive-by in a thread on representation

Way to make people care less about actual racism...
User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern trolling over representation

I’m a little confused why has this blown up now? Games have had crazy amounts of customization before that could let you mix and match virtually anything. Where were these people for other titles? Or is it because Animal Crossing has a certain fan base that would have issues with this addition or change?
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive commentary regarding representation

So if I create a black character in a game, that’s racist because I’m white? I think people throw around the term racist way too frequently. I’m sorry you feel that way but whatever happened to “It’s not hurting anyone, just let people do what they want.”
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive drive-by in a thread on representation

What!? What is going on with the world?

That's it, I'm building a time machine to go back to the 90's, who's coming with me?
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing concerns about representation/appropriation

But it is incredibly racist, apparently. There are hills worth dying on. This isn't remotely closely to it. But carry on, keep making mountains out of perfectly level ground. See where that gets you in the long run.
User Banned (3 Months): Dismissing concerns of racism

It is a costume piece that's exactly what it is being sold as. If it's that sacred then you shouldn't want it included in the game in the first place.

How can people be mad at this woman for calling it what she wants when it has no official name, if anything be mad at Nintendo for not naming it?
User Banned (Duration Pending Admin Review): Dismissive commentary and inflammatory commentary regarding representation

What hairstyles were black people using in the game before there were “black” hairstyles? By the logic being presented in this thread, should they have not been allowed to use “white” hairstyles?

Seems like this girl wanted cute space buns and used the closest approximation in the game.

Animal Crossing CACs don’t look like real people. They are, once again, the closest approximation to how someone views themselves.
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Bait Thread Successful

OP was also banned for being an alt-account. :doge
[close]

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Fish<

Boredfrom

« Reply #31006 on: November 25, 2020, 11:58:10 PM »
Nephente is such a piece of shit person.

FUME5

« Reply #31007 on: November 26, 2020, 12:23:13 AM »
She'll be getting fucked by her car loan long after era implodes.

BikeJesus

« Reply #31008 on: November 26, 2020, 12:26:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/putting-on-a-screen-protector-of-any-kind-is-like-defusing-a-nuclear-warhead.333017/

Resident distinguished mentally-challenged fellow can't apply screen protector.

Also, when did bronsonlee ask for his account to be erased from existence? I believe it was due to the shame of admitting it took a couple hours to learn to tie his shoes
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 12:31:24 AM by BikeJesus »

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #31009 on: November 26, 2020, 12:32:12 AM »

:ufup

benjipwns

« Reply #31010 on: November 26, 2020, 12:43:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-verge-%E2%80%9C-why-is-the-ps5-outperforming-the-%E2%80%98world%E2%80%99s-most-powerful-console%E2%80%99.332831/post-52461566

He's so bitter like an angry 16 year old :rofl
lol at all the bans for "antagonizing another member/other members" in this thread, you think the dude is actually reporting all those posts or are the mods just butthurt on his behalf?

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #31012 on: November 26, 2020, 01:29:17 AM »
I definitely thought it was supposed to be star wars hair, guess I'm dismissing some racisms  :doge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31013 on: November 26, 2020, 03:29:06 AM »
So tl;dr, a white co-worker just laughed at Nepenthes new haircut, right?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31014 on: November 26, 2020, 03:31:28 AM »
Also, when did bronsonlee ask for his account to be erased from existence? I believe it was due to the shame of admitting it took a couple hours to learn to tie his shoes

It was from all of the ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️Harrassment✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ from Pc era telling him his hot takes were shit, and then the ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️harassment✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ from other people on twitter also telling him his hot takes were shit that he decided were also pc era and not just people on twitter deciding his hot takes were shit

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31015 on: November 26, 2020, 04:05:26 AM »
So tl;dr, a white co-worker just laughed at Nepenthes new haircut, right?

Or she was leading the charge of the outrage mob on twitter.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #31016 on: November 26, 2020, 05:27:08 AM »
Nep is still too busy online protesting!

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #31018 on: November 26, 2020, 07:19:49 AM »
I do that :trumps
(ice)

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #31019 on: November 26, 2020, 07:29:21 AM »

It was from all of the ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️Harrassment✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ from Pc era telling him his hot takes were shit, and then the ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️harassment✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ from other people on twitter also telling him his hot takes were shit that he decided were also pc era and not just people on twitter deciding his hot takes were shit
imagine banning a whole subculture to protect 1 neolib