Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135463 times)

Averon

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #31442 on: December 03, 2020, 05:57:50 PM »
I gotta hand it to Kyuuji, that plot twist was amazing.  :salute

How do the mods feel constantly being brow-beated by trolls (Ketkat) and borderline grifters (Kyuuji) using their minority status as a shield? The mods spent months being called transphobe enablers just so Kyuuji can get a free copy of the game :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31443 on: December 03, 2020, 06:00:28 PM »
Doxxing Files |OT| Kyuuji appreciation thread
🤴

FUME5

« Reply #31444 on: December 03, 2020, 06:19:59 PM »
Kyuji selling out the cause for a free key is totally on brand for era.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #31445 on: December 03, 2020, 06:50:00 PM »
Even known cock sucker ally Hobbes was showing off his collectors’ edition yesterday, and he’s now giving performance impressions. These cunts have zero conviction  :lol
Margs

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #31447 on: December 03, 2020, 07:31:05 PM »
Where's this Kyuuji got a free key thing coming from lol

Snoopycat_

« Reply #31448 on: December 03, 2020, 07:36:30 PM »
A sexy Jew.
A sexy Jew who did national service.
A sex Jew who did national service and became a movie star.
A hot Jew who did national service and became a movie star is presenting a video game award.

I wonder how the liberal allies and progressives at Ree will deal with that?

She's a coward, a murderer and a bigot.

Fuck this IDF soldier

Fuck her and the tank she rode in on.

Who better than a Israeli to present GOTY to another Israeli ? rs

fuck gal gadot and her idf, child murder, genocide defending ass. she's a vile, disgusting human being.

Fuck Gal Gadot.

Gal Gadot is a vile human being.

This show celebrated boogie and total biscuit, it’s not like they have standards.

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #31449 on: December 03, 2020, 07:44:13 PM »
Link?  :birdman

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31450 on: December 03, 2020, 07:47:32 PM »
A sexy Jew.
A sexy Jew who did national service.
A sex Jew who did national service and became a movie star.
A hot Jew who did national service and became a movie star is presenting a video game award.

I wonder how the liberal allies and progressives at Ree will deal with that?

She's a coward, a murderer and a bigot.

Fuck this IDF soldier

Fuck her and the tank she rode in on.

Who better than a Israeli to present GOTY to another Israeli ? rs

fuck gal gadot and her idf, child murder, genocide defending ass. she's a vile, disgusting human being.

Fuck Gal Gadot.

Gal Gadot is a vile human being.

This show celebrated boogie and total biscuit, it’s not like they have standards.

(Image removed from quote.)
:kermit

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31451 on: December 03, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »
Fast & Furious Wonder Queen :lawd
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #31452 on: December 03, 2020, 08:03:05 PM »
I liked her when she sang that song about imagining shit.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31454 on: December 03, 2020, 08:16:00 PM »
The Captain Marvel Gamer  :doggy

Kicked out her boyfriend to play Super Mario Galaxy  :heart
🤴

remy

« Reply #31455 on: December 03, 2020, 08:33:34 PM »
Brie Larsen thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/brie-larson-presenting-at-the-game-awards-next-thursday.337908/

"Can't wait to see those incels get triggered lololol"

Gal Gadot thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gal-gadot-presenting-at-the-game-awards-next-thursday.337791/

"Fuck this bitch!"

:spiders

She made her choice when she went DC instead of DisneyFoxMarhvel

ShutUp

« Reply #31456 on: December 03, 2020, 08:48:28 PM »
As usual whenever given the green light, they drop all their supposed beliefs and call a woman a bitch first chance they get. Incels.

Then you have the comment on the first page about her being there to present an award and deliver a joke written for her, as if that isn't how virtually all award shows go.

They must think Brie Larson will just go up there and wing it or something.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #31459 on: December 03, 2020, 10:49:12 PM »
FIRE GAL GADOT AND REPLACE HER WITH KWEEN KYUUJI :jeb

benjipwns

« Reply #31460 on: December 03, 2020, 10:53:01 PM »
And they're still going to shut down the threads for the biggest release in ages for 24 hours while Kyuuji sits there and plays their free copy. SLAY KWEEN :lawd

benjipwns

« Reply #31461 on: December 03, 2020, 11:10:49 PM »
Kyuuji got called out for talking about the game so much:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53064585
Quote from: Kyuuji
One thing I keep running up against is I've been hoping for a DF analysis prior to release, but whether that would be able to include all of the next-gen patches or not. I mean, pre and post patch analysis would be interesting enough but I'm not sure they'd do that in this case(?). Is the general assumption that they will wait until post-release to post anything?
Surely you’re not buying the game?

She responds with "I'm not paying for it" and how people offered her free keys anyway oh and also and one thing but also:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53066748
No, I wouldn't cast my money at CDPR at this point. I have been vocal about my disappointment in having been hyped for the game and wishing there weren't the issues there are with it, so that I could be as excited by it as most here though. Since the main post went up and blew up a tad I've had a couple of people extend existing codes to be able to see the game for myself, and whether there's any justification for it on top of giving a trans perspective on what is there to some comprehensive degree. Good or bad; the latter including whether the game is as lacking in said justification as the concern currently is. So obviously there's a curiosity to be able to see for myself whether that 1% I held out for it to be grounded in some sense is validated in any way, or the extent of how far they run with any trans related themes. There's a reason why I've wanted CDPR to actually showcase how they're handling the themes with nuance and tact in a way they clearly haven't bothered to. The scope and potential for a game reaching such a broad audience to actually do right by themes that would be a natural fit is huge, which is why it's, in part, so irritating to see that not only potentially squandered, but actively opposed.

I'm also genuinely curious as to the performance in general as I think it'd be kind of shitty to sell a product that has glaring flaws just because it's been delayed for so long we've now crossed into a new generation. I think aspects like a lack of crowd density significantly take from whatever environment they've been touting too, so it would be kind of wild to have versions that were just dead of life in an alleged "megalopolis".

Some other joker thinks he's clever and has found a hole in Kyuuji's master plan:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53069004
Hi Kyuuji -

Thank you for the response as I was also caught off guard by your comments in this thread.

However, I still feel like this reasoning comes off half-hearted and does a disservice to the stance you have staunchly taken elsewhere on Era. In fact, I actually canceled my pre-order based on the information shared so I am very much surprised you are still considering playing the game. The justification of you receiving a free code so you're money does not go to CDPR is a poor excuse - how many of your fellow members would love to be in that situation (especially those with canceled orders)? If you truly want to see how the game plays and case judgements, there will be plenty of reviews and streams to make your discernment, after all?

Further, what do you expect to get out of actually experiencing the game? Are you hoping to change your mind? If so, will you edit the mega thread after the call outs and initial blowback has already been done? We certainly did not give them the benefit of the date prior to release and I have a hard time believing anything in the game itself would erase previous insensitivity from CDPR.

I also bring this up based on a back and forth you are still having with another user in the stickied thread; I have a hard time seeing how both of your dialogues can come from the same point of view.

Thanks for reading and thank you again for helping bring awareness.

Kyuuji expertly swats them down by saying they just wanted people to be critical of CDPR and pointing out how much she's suffered for her art and also shut up the burden is not on her:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53070576
My primary stance has been that people should be vocally critical of the game despite being excited for it, and to engage with its issues. The criticism around people like LGBTQ+ streamers isn't that they like the game, it's that they're choosing to not aid in highlighting its issues in pushing for a future where CDPR doesn't feel content to mock or deride us. It's something that I'm pretty back and forth on after having had a code literally chucked at me with people wanting to see my thoughts on the game off the back of that post. The impetus for it in the first instance wasn't to start a movement – I literally mention how it's not a boycott, it was to push back on the wilful ignorance of most posters in threads prior to that in suggesting each was an isolated incident. I've posted before how it's a shit duality to have. You say how other members would love to be in my position – which I question – but I'm equally envious of people that have the opportunity to review the game with an audience and broadcast these issues which they, thus far, haven't. How envious do you think I am of people who are able to engage in this hobby without having mud thrown at their identities? Who don't have the frustration of being pogged about a game only to find the creators of it throwing shade at you and how you wrestle with that frustration.

So, honestly, no, I don't trust people reviewing the game to give an extensive breakdown of how trans themes are handled in the game and haven't been. In the same way I haven't been able to trust these same establishments to dive into how CDPR themselves have acted in the past comprehensively. There's little to edit in terms of the main thread either, since it's grounded in how CDPR acts and how they've been content to revel in transphobic aspects while leaving it intentionally ambiguous to trans people as to whether there's any validation in the game itself, and how much other nonsense they might have to put up with. As you say, there's little they can do to retroactively appease that but I'm still naturally curious to know how identities like mine are handled, and the depth to the negative actions that are there. I'm pretty sure I could offer a decent insight and grounding behind whatever else there is, and tie a knot in it.

This isn't some joyful free-for-all that you seem to take it as though. Writing the post wasn't a fun task re-immersing myself in the shit that has been cast our way, and discovering that there's more of it wouldn't be something I meet with glee. It is something that should be brought to light though, through one means or another, if it is there and being absorbed by the millions of people that it will be. So there's the contention. Which is why I resent CDPR because it's unecessary and trans people should be able to just enjoy games as many people here are, without feeling the onus to raise awareness of their issues and then mentally tussle about engaging with it as a consequence. So the position feels less why is a trans person engaging with it despite having issues with it, and more why the majority of people are content to engage with it while having no thought or voice behind those issues so that they might be remedied moving forward.

In regard the conversation in the thread I'm not really sure I see that juxtaposition. I was asked how I'd make the advert better and I've explained it's not that simple, but if it were how I'd address it and how there's little need for the route that they did take.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #31462 on: December 03, 2020, 11:17:05 PM »
Unless theyre trolling, I don’t see how Kyuuji comes out of this without a lot of the forum seeing them for the massive cunt that they are.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31463 on: December 03, 2020, 11:32:13 PM »
Unless theyre trolling, I don’t see how Kyuuji comes out of this without a lot of the forum seeing them for the massive cunt that they are.

yeah but you don't dare mention it in any way or try to call them out for it
Uncle

« Reply #31464 on: December 03, 2020, 11:44:12 PM »
that's one of the most hypocritical things i've ever seen in my life, holy shit

Boredfrom

« Reply #31465 on: December 04, 2020, 01:14:44 AM »
Who could have guessed that a person that walks as a film dinosaur for many years is actually a unreliable person?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #31466 on: December 04, 2020, 01:29:19 AM »
You think those posters are actually gonna boycott or will they get it "just to check" that it was as transphobic as they kept saying? I'd be surprised if a single one of them resists buying it tbh, these aren't people with moral fortitude.

Where's my medal

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31467 on: December 04, 2020, 01:34:00 AM »
seeing that I already liked the post  :pimp

remy

« Reply #31468 on: December 04, 2020, 01:34:20 AM »
never ceases to amaze me how hard it is for nerds to resist buying hot video games. I'll be getting it on a steam sale and buying a non transphobic espresso grinder instead  :snob

ringlow

« Reply #31469 on: December 04, 2020, 03:26:36 AM »
Brie Larsen thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/brie-larson-presenting-at-the-game-awards-next-thursday.337908/

"Can't wait to see those incels get triggered lololol"

Gal Gadot thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gal-gadot-presenting-at-the-game-awards-next-thursday.337791/

"Fuck this bitch!"

:spiders
Brie Larson seems orders of magnitude more impersonable than Gal Gadot

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #31470 on: December 04, 2020, 03:49:22 AM »
My person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation queen :noah
(ice)

Yulwei

« Reply #31471 on: December 04, 2020, 06:20:09 AM »

Kyuuji got called out for talking about the game so much:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53064585
One thing I keep running up against is I've been hoping for a DF analysis prior to release, but whether that would be able to include all of the next-gen patches or not. I mean, pre and post patch analysis would be interesting enough but I'm not sure they'd do that in this case(?). Is the general assumption that they will wait until post-release to post anything?
Surely you’re not buying the game?

She responds with "I'm not paying for it" and how people offered her free keys anyway oh and also and one thing but also:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53066748
No, I wouldn't cast my money at CDPR at this point. I have been vocal about my disappointment in having been hyped for the game and wishing there weren't the issues there are with it, so that I could be as excited by it as most here though. Since the main post went up and blew up a tad I've had a couple of people extend existing codes to be able to see the game for myself, and whether there's any justification for it on top of giving a trans perspective on what is there to some comprehensive degree. Good or bad; the latter including whether the game is as lacking in said justification as the concern currently is. So obviously there's a curiosity to be able to see for myself whether that 1% I held out for it to be grounded in some sense is validated in any way, or the extent of how far they run with any trans related themes. There's a reason why I've wanted CDPR to actually showcase how they're handling the themes with nuance and tact in a way they clearly haven't bothered to. The scope and potential for a game reaching such a broad audience to actually do right by themes that would be a natural fit is huge, which is why it's, in part, so irritating to see that not only potentially squandered, but actively opposed.

I'm also genuinely curious as to the performance in general as I think it'd be kind of shitty to sell a product that has glaring flaws just because it's been delayed for so long we've now crossed into a new generation. I think aspects like a lack of crowd density significantly take from whatever environment they've been touting too, so it would be kind of wild to have versions that were just dead of life in an alleged "megalopolis".

Some other joker thinks he's clever and has found a hole in Kyuuji's master plan:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53069004
Hi Kyuuji -

Thank you for the response as I was also caught off guard by your comments in this thread.

However, I still feel like this reasoning comes off half-hearted and does a disservice to the stance you have staunchly taken elsewhere on Era. In fact, I actually canceled my pre-order based on the information shared so I am very much surprised you are still considering playing the game. The justification of you receiving a free code so you're money does not go to CDPR is a poor excuse - how many of your fellow members would love to be in that situation (especially those with canceled orders)? If you truly want to see how the game plays and case judgements, there will be plenty of reviews and streams to make your discernment, after all?

Further, what do you expect to get out of actually experiencing the game? Are you hoping to change your mind? If so, will you edit the mega thread after the call outs and initial blowback has already been done? We certainly did not give them the benefit of the date prior to release and I have a hard time believing anything in the game itself would erase previous insensitivity from CDPR.

I also bring this up based on a back and forth you are still having with another user in the stickied thread; I have a hard time seeing how both of your dialogues can come from the same point of view.

Thanks for reading and thank you again for helping bring awareness.

Kyuuji expertly swats them down by saying they just wanted people to be critical of CDPR and pointing out how much she's suffered for her art and also shut up the burden is not on her:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/post-53070576
My primary stance has been that people should be vocally critical of the game despite being excited for it, and to engage with its issues. The criticism around people like LGBTQ+ streamers isn't that they like the game, it's that they're choosing to not aid in highlighting its issues in pushing for a future where CDPR doesn't feel content to mock or deride us. It's something that I'm pretty back and forth on after having had a code literally chucked at me with people wanting to see my thoughts on the game off the back of that post. The impetus for it in the first instance wasn't to start a movement – I literally mention how it's not a boycott, it was to push back on the wilful ignorance of most posters in threads prior to that in suggesting each was an isolated incident. I've posted before how it's a shit duality to have. You say how other members would love to be in my position – which I question – but I'm equally envious of people that have the opportunity to review the game with an audience and broadcast these issues which they, thus far, haven't. How envious do you think I am of people who are able to engage in this hobby without having mud thrown at their identities? Who don't have the frustration of being pogged about a game only to find the creators of it throwing shade at you and how you wrestle with that frustration.

So, honestly, no, I don't trust people reviewing the game to give an extensive breakdown of how trans themes are handled in the game and haven't been. In the same way I haven't been able to trust these same establishments to dive into how CDPR themselves have acted in the past comprehensively. There's little to edit in terms of the main thread either, since it's grounded in how CDPR acts and how they've been content to revel in transphobic aspects while leaving it intentionally ambiguous to trans people as to whether there's any validation in the game itself, and how much other nonsense they might have to put up with. As you say, there's little they can do to retroactively appease that but I'm still naturally curious to know how identities like mine are handled, and the depth to the negative actions that are there. I'm pretty sure I could offer a decent insight and grounding behind whatever else there is, and tie a knot in it.

This isn't some joyful free-for-all that you seem to take it as though. Writing the post wasn't a fun task re-immersing myself in the shit that has been cast our way, and discovering that there's more of it wouldn't be something I meet with glee. It is something that should be brought to light though, through one means or another, if it is there and being absorbed by the millions of people that it will be. So there's the contention. Which is why I resent CDPR because it's unecessary and trans people should be able to just enjoy games as many people here are, without feeling the onus to raise awareness of their issues and then mentally tussle about engaging with it as a consequence. So the position feels less why is a trans person engaging with it despite having issues with it, and more why the majority of people are content to engage with it while having no thought or voice behind those issues so that they might be remedied moving forward.

In regard the conversation in the thread I'm not really sure I see that juxtaposition. I was asked how I'd make the advert better and I've explained it's not that simple, but if it were how I'd address it and how there's little need for the route that they did take.

:neogaf :neogaf

it's going down exactly as some people ITT predicted. After spending months being outraged and getting people banned for not supporting their anti-CDPR stance enough they are now worming their way into the game's discussion because they never had any intentions of not playing in the first place. You can bet your ass Kyuuji is far from being the only one doing that shit.  :lol

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #31472 on: December 04, 2020, 06:39:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gal-gadot-presenting-at-the-game-awards-next-thursday.337791/page-2

Long live Palestein.

The Israelis will rename it that after they bulldoze it.

Ah the one time era can get away with calling a female a bitch. Disgusting and childish.

:miyamoto
Oi Oi

nudemacusers

« Reply #31473 on: December 04, 2020, 06:45:31 AM »
brb streaming joe rogan's spotify podcast solely to check on their platform's streaming technology
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #31474 on: December 04, 2020, 06:57:08 AM »
Gal Gadot is one sexy bitch

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #31475 on: December 04, 2020, 07:02:47 AM »
Gal Gadot is one sexy bitch

i'd commit atrocities just to frig her :mynicca
(ice)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #31476 on: December 04, 2020, 07:08:12 AM »
those losers have certainly changed their tune from trying to get kids to go see Wonder Woman.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31478 on: December 04, 2020, 07:32:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/monarchies-in-2020-why.338074/

Death penalties in 2020... why?
Armed militias intimidating voting stations in a first world democracy in 2020.... why?
Kids with treatable diseases being left to die because their parents aren't rich in 2020... why?
Debtors prison in 2020... why?

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #31479 on: December 04, 2020, 07:36:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/letitia-wright-shuri-links-to-anti-vax-video-on-twiiter.337992/
Black Panther 2 double cancelled

The video she shared is pretty bad, at least resetera hasn’t called her a coon yet.  Progress!

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31480 on: December 04, 2020, 07:37:51 AM »
Loretta Ross is a Black feminist, activist and scholar. One of her biggest concerns now? The pervasiveness of callout culture. We hear why Professor Ross wants to call people in instead of calling people out.

I'm gonna read the whole thing but if it's like that I doubt I'm gonna agree with the premise.

:pika

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31481 on: December 04, 2020, 07:38:53 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/letitia-wright-shuri-links-to-anti-vax-video-on-twiiter.337992/

The video she shared is pretty bad, at least resetera hasn’t called her a coon yet.  Progress!

It's weird how "kys you fucking piece of shit" as a rhetorical device to convince someone they're wrong is still not working tho

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #31482 on: December 04, 2020, 07:38:58 AM »
no honey, it's not that i wanted to cheat on you, the idea of having sex with anyone else sickens me to my core, but i wanted to know exactly how terrible i'd feel afterwards and when this 18 year old kindly offered me the opportunity free of charge i felt like i needed experience raw dogging her in the burger king car park to gain a comprehensive understanding.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 07:44:24 AM by headwalk »

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #31483 on: December 04, 2020, 07:44:59 AM »

It's weird how "kys you fucking piece of shit" as a rhetorical device to convince someone they're wrong is still not working tho

It seems like she’s one of those super religious people, I don’t think anything is going to convince her.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31484 on: December 04, 2020, 07:57:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/letitia-wright-shuri-links-to-anti-vax-video-on-twiiter.337992/post-53128353

Hmmmm, loon, huh? Seems like a dog whistle.

ableism against neurodivergence?
              /
:isthis

Clockwork5

« Reply #31485 on: December 04, 2020, 10:22:36 AM »
How am I going to shit up the OP if I don’t play the game?!

Never fade away!!!

SmokyDave

« Reply #31486 on: December 04, 2020, 10:43:16 AM »
I saw they Kyuuji twist coming as soon as they started posting 'normally' in the hype thread. They were always going to play it, they just realised that their friends list would betray them.

My favourite post is this one:
Quote from: Leona Lewis
Did you see his thighs in Us?

MBJ sexiest man alive my ass!

Imagine dropping into one of their ten-minute-hatefests and saying 'yeah, but his coworker has cracking tits'.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #31487 on: December 04, 2020, 11:02:26 AM »
Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 53160943, member: 31943
I'm still hoping for the extended narrative option that you can look at one of the posters and prompt "what the fuck is this shit?".

Test it out with your free copy, Queen.
Margs

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31488 on: December 04, 2020, 11:32:21 AM »
Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 53160943, member: 31943
I'm still hoping for the extended narrative option that you can look at one of the posters and prompt "what the fuck is this shit?".

Test it out with your free copy, Queen.

Couldn't that easily be interpreted as transphobic?  :lol

I also like how she has no idea how to make a better version of the poster.

Sure Khrn. I already said the parts that I see as being completely unecessary and that it needn't be something shallow or a caricature. You could sexualise a trans woman in the same manner that you sexualise a cis woman but have reference to the model being trans elsewhere in the game. You could go for challenging gender and fashion norms if you wanted to be more suggestive. The truth is also that if it were my role to create a sexualised advert featuring someone trans, I'd need to do more research on the history than that I've already done. Since these are themes with a significant history, and actions that run the risk of having material consequence to trans people in real life.

Odrion

« Reply #31489 on: December 04, 2020, 11:49:07 AM »
Kyuuji‘s turn is gamer politics in a nutshell. It’s a political identity issue being sent through a brain wired for gamer hype and obsession

I agree with her stickied op, and it actually lowered my interest in the game to the point where I don’t really want to buy it. Because it’s a fucking video game. I can play Galaga 90 instead. Who gives a shit
._.

Odrion

« Reply #31490 on: December 04, 2020, 11:56:57 AM »
odds on her creating an alt account to gush about awesome cyberpunk is?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 12:18:17 PM by Odrion »
._.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #31491 on: December 04, 2020, 12:14:16 PM »
Blacks Have A Good Reason To Be Anti-Vaxxers?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-some-ethnic-groups-wont-want-the-vaccine.338287/

This is a popcorn thread of popcorn threads. Ban posters for anti science propaganda or for dismissing racism concerns?

Boredfrom

« Reply #31492 on: December 04, 2020, 12:17:23 PM »
Quote from: SamoyedTheSpecialDog
Honestly, I bet a full-throated, government-wide capitulation to the demands of BLM would help instill vaccine trust.

Haha haha oh wow.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #31493 on: December 04, 2020, 12:24:11 PM »
Quote from: SamoyedTheSpecialDog
Honestly, I bet a full-throated, government-wide capitulation to the demands of BLM would help instill vaccine trust.

Haha haha oh wow.

At least he’s using a pandemic for some social changes, and not for a platform war.  >:(

Boredfrom

« Reply #31494 on: December 04, 2020, 12:25:18 PM »
This thread ideally would be discussing solutions to build trust in these communities. Instead people come in flinging insults and completely missing the point. 

You fucks love to mock anti vaxers regardless of reasons, suddenly people need to take concerns at face value because one part of the anti vaccine community happens to be black and afraid that whitey are going to screw them in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #31495 on: December 04, 2020, 12:25:31 PM »
Totally fine with people being skeptical of the vaccine since it means I might not have to wait a year to get it.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #31496 on: December 04, 2020, 12:29:35 PM »
It's a real issue and one that doesn't have an easy answer. Anyone dismissing it as "dumb" is completely missing the problem. There is distrust in the institution and, because of it, the black community that is already at increased risk of covid will continue to suffer. The fear doesn't have to be rational or justified and debating whether or not it is misses the point. The fear is real and because of it people will die.

Really? So I guess you’re agreeing with all anti-vaxxers at this point if the fear doesn’t have to be rational or justified?

That threads going to get a lock before to long for reports.

Boredfrom

« Reply #31497 on: December 04, 2020, 12:29:58 PM »
Quote from: DigitalOp
you moron lol

Thread is full of reports and documentation of how the medical community abuses Black Americans and you still not convinced

But you wanna talk about convincing arguments

Why are you even in the thread? To be a Cracka , that’s why

The last thing you care about clearly is the welfare of Black People and how to heal the mistrust

You here to talk down like you Crackas always do   

Building trust shouldn’t mean not call out other people.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #31498 on: December 04, 2020, 12:30:02 PM »
Totally fine with people being skeptical of the vaccine since it means I might not have to wait a year to get it.

Oooh, good point. Forget my posts.

Tasty

« Reply #31499 on: December 04, 2020, 12:30:14 PM »
resetera.com is just animal farm  :neogaf

Constant Disney dickriding shows RE is just neeto-capitalism in sheep's clothing, this is just more confirmation.