Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3132421 times)

ShutUp

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #32040 on: December 06, 2020, 03:04:28 PM »
this whole drama has basically been a group of kids punching themselves in their faces in front of everyone and trying to say its him over there who hit us :lol :lol :lol

i hope they're just trying to ban bait knowing they can and they're not actually this crazy :doge

They are actually this crazy and miserable. None of them will leave the site because no one else out there will cater to them like this. Mods give them everything they want and they keep pushing since they’ll keep getting whatever they want.

Averon

« Reply #32041 on: December 06, 2020, 03:04:49 PM »
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH

It's just comical at this point :lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 03:13:15 PM by Averon »

Yulwei

« Reply #32042 on: December 06, 2020, 03:04:55 PM »
Beth CYra falls on their sword

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-63#post-53319583

Quote from: Beth Cyra
Not that I truly expected different but I find this to be the wrong take.

I also find the fact that you didn’t address how you spoke to us before the thread lock, how you talked down to us and championed them, I’m just very disappointed in you.

I don’t say that to you as Mod, just as one person to another.

I don’t need to wait until it goes up as this thing will just never be okay to me, so I’d like to personally request a 90 day ban of my account.

Kyuuji, lamptramp, khrn, surfinn, Kyrona, and many more who I’ve spoke with, thank you and stay safe. Ill check on ya all in a next year.

look to windward my son.. rome is burning  :'(

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32043 on: December 06, 2020, 03:05:04 PM »
We better see this level of OT concern when the next Sony exclusive has reports of harassment and/or crunch, complete with numerous posts highlighting it and it posted at the top of each new page.

Ubisoft had 3 big launches during the last two months and not a single peep from these clowns. They don't believe in shit.

Pennywise

« Reply #32044 on: December 06, 2020, 03:05:19 PM »
We better see this level of OT concern when the next Sony exclusive has reports of harassment and/or crunch, complete with numerous posts highlighting it and it posted at the top of each new page.

:no1curr about crunch.
That should be pretty clear by now.

Averon

« Reply #32045 on: December 06, 2020, 03:08:19 PM »
Also Black Chamber is a fucking genius. By voluntarily eating this ban, he makes all of TransERA look like vindictive whiners (they are) and him looking like the "bigger man." This entire episode just made TranERA look even more ridiculous :lol

PogiJones

« Reply #32046 on: December 06, 2020, 03:09:59 PM »
Don't they realize that if they ban Black Chamber now he'll also be a martyr? Actually far more so because he'd get banned for saying "Everyone is welcome"

Mob: Let's go kill this trash.
Mob murders him.
Mob: I can't believe this trash orchestrated this so he could be a martyr.

Averon

« Reply #32047 on: December 06, 2020, 03:12:53 PM »
At no point did Black Chamber and Vestan need this much power over shaping the conversation about this game. None whatsoever. Mods/admins could've stepped in and a lot of the issues that arose could've been avoided. They're even dictating their temporary exile and planned return! This is an embarrassment on every level.

Motherfucker, it was YOU people who gave them that power by constantly sniping and trying to ban bait them. No one would give a fuck who Black Chamber or Vestan was if you lot weren't constantly derailing threads trying to get them to say something to get them banned.

ShutUp

« Reply #32048 on: December 06, 2020, 03:15:06 PM »
Beth CYra falls on their sword

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-63#post-53319583

Quote from: Beth Cyra
Not that I truly expected different but I find this to be the wrong take.

I also find the fact that you didn’t address how you spoke to us before the thread lock, how you talked down to us and championed them, I’m just very disappointed in you.

I don’t say that to you as Mod, just as one person to another.

I don’t need to wait until it goes up as this thing will just never be okay to me, so I’d like to personally request a 90 day ban of my account.

Kyuuji, lamptramp, khrn, surfinn, Kyrona, and many more who I’ve spoke with, thank you and stay safe. Ill check on ya all in a next year.

look to windward my son.. rome is burning  :'(

“Talked down to us” “how you spoke to us”

They are the mod, you aren’t. They can talk to you however they want to. Really shows these communities know they have all the power and willingly abuse it. Then when trying to get on their good side, they kiss ass saying “oh we know what you do is hard and everyone makes mistakes” and the cycle starts anew.

Clockwork5

« Reply #32049 on: December 06, 2020, 03:15:20 PM »
Black Chamber. You are a hero good sir. Getting T-Era this worked up and blood thirsty, eating a 1 month ban as though you are Saint Sebastian himself, and coming away from this looking like a regular dude while the loonies show how psychotic and miserable they are and now that it is obvious that they have been played, they’re just pissed about how foolish they were FORCED to look and demand retribution. You did it, my man.
:playa 💯

Shout out to Kyuuji too! The original shit stirrer who has kinda just sat back and watched all of this unfold while secretly securing their copy of the game and claiming “That thread is just for like... awareness.”
:respect 💯

thetylerrob

« Reply #32050 on: December 06, 2020, 03:15:41 PM »
The mods are actually doing a great job. Hopefully, they don't back down and these idiots can just flee the site in one big drove.

Averon

« Reply #32051 on: December 06, 2020, 03:20:55 PM »
TransERA: We demand Black Chamber be banned!!!!

Black Chamber: Ok, I'll eat a one month ban as penance. Also, all your demands about the OT will be honored.

TransERA: Wait wait wait. Not like that. This is bullshit. This makes us look bad!

:lol :lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 03:29:06 PM by Averon »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32052 on: December 06, 2020, 03:24:01 PM »
Many members feel Black Chamber and Vestan are more protected than TransEra. Does the staff plan to talk to TransEra to address these concerns?
Vestan is banned and Black Chamber is about to.

TransEra: "WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING THEM  :'( "

ShutUp

« Reply #32053 on: December 06, 2020, 03:26:24 PM »
More protected while banned a month. What the fuck.  :rofl

Clockwork5

« Reply #32054 on: December 06, 2020, 03:28:17 PM »
Stay safe.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32055 on: December 06, 2020, 03:28:33 PM »
Was going to make my own reply, but this post pretty much sums it up. Not sure why mods are playing into this victim complex being created.

Literally nobody is- oh, you're talking about Black chamber having a 'victim complex' :rofl

Clockwork5

« Reply #32056 on: December 06, 2020, 03:32:36 PM »
Alright, apparently I need to play the long game and request the Harry Potter OT so I can then go rebellion and make the entire OT about JK Rowling's transphobia.
:sicko

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32057 on: December 06, 2020, 03:34:48 PM »

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #32058 on: December 06, 2020, 03:40:10 PM »
Those bitches are crazy.
Fish<

Averon

« Reply #32059 on: December 06, 2020, 03:40:38 PM »
But for real, they got what they wanted, yet they are still whining and angry. Why does it matter to them if the ban was self-requested? You wanted Black Chamber banned and you got your wish.

How did they want Black Chamber to be banned exactly? Have him "slip up" in one of their ban baiting attempts and have him and his supporters labeled as transphobes and perm banned? Have Black Chamber write some transphobic/racist/sexist/alt-right diatribe and eat a perm? Like CDPR and CP 2077, they constructed an image of Black Chamber in their minds and are pissed he isn't acting the part their headcannon says he should.

Yulwei

« Reply #32060 on: December 06, 2020, 03:41:26 PM »
Stay safe.

12-6-2020

a date which will live in infamy

Averon

« Reply #32061 on: December 06, 2020, 03:45:04 PM »
The other thing is the ban is completely meaningless. Black Chamber has linked to a Cyberpunk ERA Discord where they will continue to be free to talk about the game with everyone while this ban is being served.

This complaint is so weird. They are mad Black Chamber is allowed to even talk about the game offsite. Do they want to control the man's thoughts and actions for the entirety of the ban?

BisMarckie

« Reply #32062 on: December 06, 2020, 03:47:55 PM »
I mean it's great for him though :) He can continue enjoying and sharing hype for CP on Discord among peers, while at the same time completely evading and not having to deal with the obvious "dissident" voices in his OT. Mods can handle that, I guess. It's easy to imagine most of the shitshow will be over after a month, which is when he can return welcomed back as the legendary martyr . All the while there's not gonna be a need to apologize, explain or do better, since well, nobody's home.

This just sucks all around, but I can't say it's in any way unexpected.

I just think it would be fair fo Black Chamber to report to one TransEra representative four to five times a day to ensure that doesn't happen.

ShutUp

« Reply #32063 on: December 06, 2020, 03:51:42 PM »
Black Chamber already apologized and they want another apology  :lol

Also, who are all of these “dissident” voices in the OT?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32064 on: December 06, 2020, 03:51:55 PM »
Insanity
What

SmokyDave

« Reply #32065 on: December 06, 2020, 03:53:03 PM »
Stay safe.

12-6-2020

12th of June 2020? The day they took that Fawlty Towers episode off-air?

Clockwork5

« Reply #32066 on: December 06, 2020, 03:54:33 PM »
But for real, they got what they wanted, yet they are still whining and angry. Why does it matter to them if the ban was self-requested? You wanted Black Chamber banned and you got your wish.

How did they want Black Chamber to be banned exactly? Have him "slip up" in one of their ban baiting attempts and have him and his supporters labeled as transphobes and perm banned? Have Black Chamber write some transphobic/racist/sexist/alt-right diatribe and eat a perm? Like CDPR and CP 2077, they constructed an image of Black Chamber in their minds and are pissed he isn't acting the part their headcannon says he should.
They wanted a ban summit. “How could you let him decide the terms of his ban without talking to US?” They wanted to shame and humiliate him for his enthusiasm for a vidya. Yet another platform to lecture the Nazis on that site on just how toxic and terrible they are. To drill it into their skulls that they are literally killing trans people when they say they are excited for Cyberpunk. They wanted, laid bare for all to see, the minor transgressions that have so deeply hurt them and have left them feeling unsafe and unhinged.

I mean what good is taking action without all of the splendid theatrics?

« Reply #32067 on: December 06, 2020, 03:54:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-61#post-53303758

So Gabe, an apparent journalist, has been banned for racism and it's allegedly led to some consequences for his professional life.

So by that logic, shouldn't the guy literally behind the Halo franchise suffer similar consequences?  His ban was similarly labeled as due to racism, and unlike Gabe, it was permeant.  By standard Era logic, doesn't that make him the scum of the earth, which would usually get a thread or two just like any kind of social media cancellations that public figures go through?  So what's different?  Some indie composers liking a few tweets is worth thousands of posts, but a key player in one of the most important first party franchises out there gets banned for racism of all things (a worse transgression than celebrating death), yet gets to exit the forum without a peep from any of the usual suspects while going back to work on Halo?

Seems kind of inconsistent if you ask me.

Propagandhim

« Reply #32068 on: December 06, 2020, 03:54:46 PM »
"What are you even doing on Resetera..there are so many other places on the internet to talk about Cyberpunk."

"Ok.  I'll take a ban and talk about the game in an off-site discord."

"NO!!!"

BisMarckie

« Reply #32069 on: December 06, 2020, 03:55:26 PM »
mean, everyone else is said it already, but I also want to voice my disappointment about this.

Why are you trying so hard to assure us that they meant well? What does that matter vs the hurt they caused? They're 2 fucking rando users, at the end of the day. Why are they getting special treatment because they worked with you on this stuff? It was a privilege you gave them, collaborating on the OT, allowing the OT to begin with. This stuff should have been a bare minimum requirement you imposed on them, not something to pat them on the back for doing.

And like... if, for whatever bizarre reason, the staff didn't look at what they posted and think it disqualified them from this responsibility, that's already a problem. But frankly, if you wanted to actually make the current situation come across as good faith from staff? Don't tell us that they volunteered for it! Letting them be martyrs - when we already saw exactly how that will play out! - defeats the entire point. Showing how serious they are would be telling the staff "you fucked up by not banning us, give us a ban". Not "let us post the OT and we'll take a month ban cause we're really sowwy". Like not even volunteering to give up making the thread, wow, such a sacrifice.

In making it clear that the staff didn't come up with this, a point you are weirdly insistent on, all that you're making clear is that staff is unwilling to do anything but bend your actions to what these 2 random guys want. And I am extremely confused as to why that's the case. Over and over we've had incidents happen where you had to rigidly stick to policy, even now you're banning people for silly reasons because context doesn't matter to you, and... yet these guys get a ridiculous benefit of the doubt for what they pulled? They get full 100% control over the punishment? Is there something I'm missing here? What the hell is going on?

THE HURT THEY CAUSED

ShutUp

« Reply #32070 on: December 06, 2020, 03:57:03 PM »
It's strange that y'all have had extensive communication with the OT creators but no indication that you've done the same with the TransERA community that has been voicing their concerns and frustration at the way this has been handled.

This is inadequate, cowardly, and pathetic.
It might not be immediately clear that this is the case, but the end result of this site's handling of CDPR's transphobia will only embolden transphobes and eventually normalize transphobia. That's not what any of us signed up for and you must do better.

NOTHING.
IS.
GOOD.
ENOUGH.

I do believe they don’t know what transphobia actually is.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32071 on: December 06, 2020, 03:59:50 PM »
lol morons there arent even any transphobes on Era, they wouldnt be caught dead there
What

ShutUp

« Reply #32072 on: December 06, 2020, 04:00:15 PM »
mean, everyone else is said it already, but I also want to voice my disappointment about this.

Why are you trying so hard to assure us that they meant well? What does that matter vs the hurt they caused? They're 2 fucking rando users, at the end of the day. Why are they getting special treatment because they worked with you on this stuff? It was a privilege you gave them, collaborating on the OT, allowing the OT to begin with. This stuff should have been a bare minimum requirement you imposed on them, not something to pat them on the back for doing.

And like... if, for whatever bizarre reason, the staff didn't look at what they posted and think it disqualified them from this responsibility, that's already a problem. But frankly, if you wanted to actually make the current situation come across as good faith from staff? Don't tell us that they volunteered for it! Letting them be martyrs - when we already saw exactly how that will play out! - defeats the entire point. Showing how serious they are would be telling the staff "you fucked up by not banning us, give us a ban". Not "let us post the OT and we'll take a month ban cause we're really sowwy". Like not even volunteering to give up making the thread, wow, such a sacrifice.

In making it clear that the staff didn't come up with this, a point you are weirdly insistent on, all that you're making clear is that staff is unwilling to do anything but bend your actions to what these 2 random guys want. And I am extremely confused as to why that's the case. Over and over we've had incidents happen where you had to rigidly stick to policy, even now you're banning people for silly reasons because context doesn't matter to you, and... yet these guys get a ridiculous benefit of the doubt for what they pulled? They get full 100% control over the punishment? Is there something I'm missing here? What the hell is going on?

HURT THEY CAUSED

“They are two rando users why the special treatment?” Yes TransEra, why the special treatment indeed.

“Bend your actions to what these two want” posted without a hint of self-reflection  :rofl

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #32073 on: December 06, 2020, 04:01:50 PM »

THE HURT THEY CAUSED

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?
Margs

ShutUp

« Reply #32074 on: December 06, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »
Got what they wanted, still miserable.

Glorious misery porn  :rejoice

Klelk

« Reply #32075 on: December 06, 2020, 04:04:30 PM »
If someone find Black Chamber's steam account and sees him playing the game, will they use it as an example of aggressively playing the game to literally hurt TransEra  :brain

Yulwei

« Reply #32076 on: December 06, 2020, 04:09:21 PM »
Stay safe.

12-6-2020

12th of June 2020? The day they took that Fawlty Towers episode off-air?

:shaq2 you brits have had hundreds of years to catch up. get with the program

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32077 on: December 06, 2020, 04:09:57 PM »
It is goddamn fascinating watching them reconfigure reality into Black Chambers definitely banworthy transgressions getting an admin delay until they can post the cyberpunk OT, because they're such a protected user

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32078 on: December 06, 2020, 04:10:39 PM »
Gabe is a raging fucking racist, good riddance :rash
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32079 on: December 06, 2020, 04:10:53 PM »
53 guests now?  what the fuck  :doggy
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32080 on: December 06, 2020, 04:14:10 PM »
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we spoke with Black Chamber again today and there are going to be some changes with how the OT is handled.

1. First of all, right after the thread is posted, Black Chamber will be taking a one month ban to acknowledge the role that his communication (and lack thereof) played in things escalating as far as they have. I want to make it clear that the staff did not propose this; Black Chamber himself wants to serve this ban to show that he's serious about being sorry and about wanting to support the trans community. Vestan has also asked to extend his ban to a month for the same reason.
:titus
🤴

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #32081 on: December 06, 2020, 04:17:02 PM »
User banned (2 weeks): : Excessive hostility against another member. Previous recent bans for similar behaviour.

Why do troll and alt accounts out themselves for the dumbest things?

:lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32082 on: December 06, 2020, 04:19:43 PM »
Don't they realize that if they ban Black Chamber now he'll also be a martyr? Actually far more so because he'd get banned for saying "Everyone is welcome"

Mob: Let's go kill this trash.
Mob murders him.
Mob: I can't believe this trash orchestrated this so he could be a martyr.

Uncle

BIONIC

« Reply #32083 on: December 06, 2020, 04:20:37 PM »
I guess we won’t be seeing the results of Hobbes’ extensive investigation of problematic in-game ads included in his collectors edition of the game  :goty
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32084 on: December 06, 2020, 04:21:24 PM »
On Twitter some woman was complaining about how Reee was almost Neogaf. I was like uuh have u been to Ngaf lately? I also said Resetera was inclusive to transgenders.

She said Transgenders is a horrible outdated term

So I asked whats the preferred term then?

She said Transgender

i was like even in plural? Are you sure?

Then she blocked me because according to her I was throwing a tantrum. Oh yeah she got banned on Reee btw for "defending transphobia"
What

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32085 on: December 06, 2020, 04:27:01 PM »
 :pimp
Uncle

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #32086 on: December 06, 2020, 04:28:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-61#post-53303758

So Gabe, an apparent journalist, has been banned for racism and it's allegedly led to some consequences for his professional life.

So by that logic, shouldn't the guy literally behind the Halo franchise suffer similar consequences?  His ban was similarly labeled as due to racism, and unlike Gabe, it was permeant.  By standard Era logic, doesn't that make him the scum of the earth, which would usually get a thread or two just like any kind of social media cancellations that public figures go through?  So what's different?  Some indie composers liking a few tweets is worth thousands of posts, but a key player in one of the most important first party franchises out there gets banned for racism of all things (a worse transgression than celebrating death), yet gets to exit the forum without a peep from any of the usual suspects while going back to work on Halo?

Seems kind of inconsistent if you ask me.
Being behind the Halo franchise IS the punishment.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #32087 on: December 06, 2020, 04:29:56 PM »
what does that kind of ban even accomplish?
a hero's welcome in a month
Oi Oi

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32088 on: December 06, 2020, 04:34:11 PM »
Glad to read about the OP changes -- these mod posts at the bottom are really bad at leading discussion.

Also excited to play this game. cdpr is evil but i love big rpgs.

:aweshum

BIONIC

« Reply #32089 on: December 06, 2020, 04:34:30 PM »
Quote from: catswaller, post: 53329483, member: 14612
Glad to read about the OP changes -- these mod posts at the bottom are really bad at leading discussion.

Also excited to play this game. cdpr is evil but i love big rpgs.

Resetera.gif
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #32090 on: December 06, 2020, 04:34:32 PM »
Hobbes is such a sniveling little cunt.
Oi Oi

ShutUp

« Reply #32091 on: December 06, 2020, 04:35:07 PM »
So evil but eh I can let it slide because I love RPG's  :lol

paprikastaude

« Reply #32092 on: December 06, 2020, 04:35:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/yakuza-series-creator-toshihiro-nagoshi-says-nintendo-switch-is-hardware-for-kids-and-teens.339310/

Another blow for nintenbabies after being declared the least intelligent console userbase   :ohyou And they thought they'd have some ease while the rest of the forum destroys itself over Cyberpunk :goty

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #32093 on: December 06, 2020, 04:44:37 PM »
If you're lurking because you're looking for anyone here to say something original or insightful about this sad tawdry affair, I have to warn of the long odds against it. I don't think i've seen topic talked to death this thoroughly before

BIONIC

« Reply #32094 on: December 06, 2020, 04:46:19 PM »
Quote from: Bufbaf, post: 53330041, member: 1860
Absolutely. But we already do ban games. We already do ban developers and public figures, influencers and Youtubers. So going by the slippery slope logic, we can't just stop at Jontron or Hatred but give a pass to transphobia, in this case.

See, what I mean is basically this.
Yes, hardware manufacturers are outsourcing to companies producing in China, using basically slave camps to construct parts for their toys. This is shitty, and it should be mentioned again and again, it should be discussed and it should be denounced.
However, promoting games from companies being directly okay with racism (Warhorse, banned) or transphobia and likely also racism (CDPR, not banned), is not only shitty and apprehensive and reprehensible like the use of Uighur internment camps is, it also directly and immediately is attacking, insulting and ignoring our own community on Era and actively showing them "we care about you, but you see, not really." I think it is possible to draw a line here without waxing that slope. Of course, I might be wrong.

Imagine thinking that an in-game ad of a chick with a strap on in a fictional dystopia is comparable to having literal concentration camps in the real world  :picard
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32095 on: December 06, 2020, 04:50:16 PM »
I mean this in all seriousness: the staff really needs to come out and clarify whether any money has been exchanged for specific users making the OT (or generally doing any “influencer” marketing here). A lot of people are understandably jumping to that conclusion due to the absurdity of watching mods bend over backwards to protect one user’s right to make an OT, something no one can remember happening before, and if that’s what’s going on, people deserve to know. If not... just have someone else make the OT, good lord, how is this so hard.

:popcorn :kermit
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32096 on: December 06, 2020, 04:52:56 PM »
It really is amazing how mods keep fucking up over this. Have they ever bended over backwards this much for an individual poster before at the expense of an entire community before?

:juicy
ὕβρις

ShutUp

« Reply #32097 on: December 06, 2020, 04:53:49 PM »
 :heh :neogaf :girlaff :crowdlaff

Attack the mods! Again! We got what we wanted but ATTACK!

Tasty

« Reply #32098 on: December 06, 2020, 04:53:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-your-thoughts-on-dmc-devil-may-cry.339337/post-53317852

[DmC: Devil May Cry] is the least revolting game of the franchise. The pure sexism and garbage objectification of women in the other games is just ugh.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32099 on: December 06, 2020, 04:55:22 PM »
Also I guess everyone at RE just discovered the weird fetishism for "|OT|" they have had for years.
ὕβρις