Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3128374 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #32820 on: December 07, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »
Quote from: Kyuuji
This is what happens when you deny the delinquents hype over their new game for a few hours.
You mean our new game don't you?

Hermit

« Reply #32821 on: December 07, 2020, 04:27:49 PM »
Cyberpunk should've been a hellscape for CIS people. Everyone that identifies as something else would be shown as true icons and live in a lavish utopia above the clouds, unbothered by the grimey, crimeridden world below.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32822 on: December 07, 2020, 04:30:06 PM »
Quote from: thethickofit, post: 53415769, member: 39347
I'm nonbinary, trans, and a biohacker who has had major chemical and non-standard surgical alterations done to my body. I've mostly been lurking this thread.

For me the biggest problem with this game is that, as the Polygon review pointed out, the views of gender depicted in this game are implausible. There is no reasonable extrapolation either from 1988 or from 2020 that leads to the depiction of gender shown in this game -- even the most dystopic hyper-capitalist hellscapes would have made space for nonbinary and nontraditional identities in a less objectifying way than this game depicts.

This is a nuanced point and I think this makes the game transphobic at a very deep and fundamental level. And Cyberpunk isn't unique by any means here, a lot of science fiction has this problem. Where Cyberpunk is different in how it draws attention to itself in the most noxious ways.

Put another way, I personally am more cyberpunk here in 2020, than a game set in 2077.

I'm nonbinary, trans, and a biohacker who has had major chemical and non-standard surgical alterations done to my body.
:titus

It was me, here's my pic:
^_^

BisMarckie

« Reply #32823 on: December 07, 2020, 04:30:56 PM »
This is what happens when you deny the delinquents hype over their new game for a few hours.

Ixnay on the eefray odecay.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32824 on: December 07, 2020, 04:31:55 PM »
even the most dystopic hyper-capitalist hellscapes would have made space for nonbinary and nontraditional identities in a less objectifying way than this game depicts.

cyberpunk
[ˈsībərˌpəNGk]
NOUN
a genre of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology.

Yes, definitely seems like a setting that wouldn't objectify whatever it wanted or needed to.

If theres one thing that really defines computers, its non-binary

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32825 on: December 07, 2020, 04:32:21 PM »
🤴

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #32826 on: December 07, 2020, 04:33:42 PM »
You're not wrong, let's poop on gamers too. Consumerism got ya'll by the balls.

Urm gendered slurs, NOT IN MY THREAD!

benjipwns

« Reply #32827 on: December 07, 2020, 04:35:01 PM »
Mentions of gamergate are apt. They're basically the perfect developer custom-built for the Trumpian, post-truth world, where having no moral or ethical compass is a marketable skill. "I'm not the snowflake, YOU'RE the snowflake!"... "I'm not the corporate shill, YOU'RE the corporate shill!" ... "I'm not triggered, YOU'RE triggered!"... "They're not actually transphobic, YOU'RE transphobic!" etc to infinity.
There is no reasoning with the people responsive to this stuff. To them, this game is "cyber = technology and punk = internet badass, like me!" and therefore must clearly the perfect product for them. It's not remotely in the spirit of the original IP--and in some cases is directly contrary to it--but, hey, minor details when a billion dollars is on the line. WOO-HOO FUTURE GTA!

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #32828 on: December 07, 2020, 04:35:53 PM »
keanu reeves better not turn up at the game awards....

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32829 on: December 07, 2020, 04:36:18 PM »
Woohoo future GTA starring John Wick from the Deus Ex Matrix :rejoice
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #32830 on: December 07, 2020, 04:37:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/post-53413132

You know.. maybe log off? Don’t partake in the threads ? Get help ? This is like a siren to a therapist

Posting is a human right my friend.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32831 on: December 07, 2020, 04:37:37 PM »
He will, there's a Matrix 4 segment.
🤴

ShutUp

« Reply #32832 on: December 07, 2020, 04:38:28 PM »
The triggered snowflakes bringing up the original IP and swinging and missing on what the original IP was. You love to see it.

Someone tell them Mike Pondsmith worked with CDPR on the story/lore aspect. Or does the original creator of the IP not count because reasons?

Tasty

« Reply #32833 on: December 07, 2020, 04:38:52 PM »
If theres one thing that really defines computers, its non-binary

:dead

Tasty

« Reply #32834 on: December 07, 2020, 04:39:09 PM »
He will, there's a Matrix 4 segment.

Says who?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32835 on: December 07, 2020, 04:40:27 PM »
I'm nonbinary, trans, and a biohacker who has had major chemical and non-standard surgical alterations done to my body. I've mostly been lurking this thread.

For me the biggest problem with this game is that, as the Polygon review pointed out, the views of gender depicted in this game are implausible. There is no reasonable extrapolation either from 1988 or from 2020 that leads to the depiction of gender shown in this game -- even the most dystopic hyper-capitalist hellscapes would have made space for nonbinary and nontraditional identities in a less objectifying way than this game depicts.

This is a nuanced point and I think this makes the game transphobic at a very deep and fundamental level. And Cyberpunk isn't unique by any means here, a lot of science fiction has this problem. Where Cyberpunk is different in how it draws attention to itself in the most noxious ways.

Put another way, I personally am more cyberpunk here in 2020, than a game set in 2077.

I'm nonbinary, trans, and a biohacker who has had major chemical and non-standard surgical alterations done to my body.

"this fantasy game is INCREDIBLY unrealistic; as we know, cyberpunk prides itself on future-historical accuracy, and as it stands the game is completely inaccurate."

"now on the other hand, I thought I'd also mention how racist it is when game developers attempt to depict a historically accurate czech republic in 1403...like who are you trying to fool?  it's fantasy, you can change whatever you want, we see what you're doing with your dedication to 'accuracy'."
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #32836 on: December 07, 2020, 04:40:31 PM »
even the most dystopic hyper-capitalist hellscapes would have made space for nonbinary and nontraditional identities in a less objectifying way than this game depicts.

:doge  :doge  :doge

That is naive as fuck.

benjipwns

« Reply #32837 on: December 07, 2020, 04:41:40 PM »
User banned (permanent): Troll account

But I thought this was a videogame forum.
:delicious

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #32838 on: December 07, 2020, 04:41:53 PM »

We made this joke hours ago. Keep up, tubby  :ufup
Margs

ShutUp

« Reply #32839 on: December 07, 2020, 04:42:32 PM »
They really do think a Cyberpunk future is some glorious utopia where all problems have been solved and not a rather dark hellhole you really wouldn't want to live in.

jorma

« Reply #32840 on: December 07, 2020, 04:42:51 PM »

as the Polygon review pointed out, the views of gender depicted in this game are implausible

:lol

Ghoul

« Reply #32841 on: December 07, 2020, 04:45:14 PM »
they're slowing down at the moment, they must be tired :D

ShutUp

« Reply #32842 on: December 07, 2020, 04:47:01 PM »
They've burned all bridges with allies on the site and are probably in the midst of realizing they have little to no one left to bitch at and bully.

Boredfrom

« Reply #32843 on: December 07, 2020, 04:47:48 PM »
They really do think a Cyberpunk future is some glorious utopia where all problems have been solved and not a rather dark hellhole you really wouldn't want to live in.

No, they are saying that they are okay with their hyper capitalist dystopian hellhole as long as it appeals to a very specific type of power fantasy they have in mind. They want shallow escapism but one tailored to them.
Night City should be futuristic Hyrule from Link to the Past, a setting to play power fantasies while don’t remind them the real world.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32844 on: December 07, 2020, 04:48:44 PM »

they tuckered themselves out

Uncle

Ghoul

« Reply #32845 on: December 07, 2020, 04:50:22 PM »

they tuckered themselves out

(Image removed from quote.)

Mommy came in and said "How's my little internet warrior today?" Hands them a juicebox and a blanket and said "Time for nap nap baby, you can go get them evil people later"

Who is this fucking threadguy? Is he basically using his free time to just put horrific threadmarks in in a bit to become a mod or some shit?

Yulwei

« Reply #32846 on: December 07, 2020, 04:52:59 PM »

Just so so tired of it all. And those blaming trans members can get fucked, I just wish this game and all the people who care more about it would just go away.

This website is my escape. Right now I am irl dealing with my therapist, trying to come out to my mother, and working on beginning the process of transition after Biden takes office, I actually wanted to do this earlier but thanks to trump and co making it legal for healthcare to discriminate and deny service I was worried that trying to transition could lead to me losing my disability and healthcare. So the last fucking thing I need when I come here to talk about games and comics is to defend my validity in my free time against shitheads who think a game is more important than people like me, and try to both sides us defending ourselves warily as “attacks”.

Personally I think it’s time to take a stand and start banning games like this, or admit the site doesn’t want to better. We keep losing trans members and it sucks, and people act like that’s okay in light of broader site traffic. Most of the major movers around here, most of the prominent members etc, are all part of the differing minority community’s (not just transgender) that keep getting g driven away. The concern is driving away traffic and “normal” users, but would they have done for this site what minority’s have. If you drove away the minority community’s you not only lose the site identity but a lot of the people that keep it active. Our identity and community’s should be more important important than a fucking entertainment product.

Nice to see Carolyn do a review though.

I am off to play some games and escape since I can’t do that here right now, even in the last few pages tons of posts trying to paint us as the problem, proof of the fact that transphobia is a general populace issue and not just relegated to Nazis and Conservatives.

I am really sad and dissapointed right now, and the worst part is half of it is because I have learned not to expect any better. Fuck.

Nevermind..THIS shows why the mental health system in this country is fucked up. You attach yourself emotionally to a FORUM and then refuse to let go of it while you think it abuses your mind because you need it? This person needs a new therapist .
Does this person not get that you choose which thread to open and which one not to ? If you don’t want to talk about this why not ... you know .. not talk about it and talk about other games. There are a gazillions threads on other games. NO one is forcing you to partake in this discussion. Yet here you are.

I got whiplash irl from reading these two posts back to back

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32847 on: December 07, 2020, 04:53:23 PM »
also it's kind of easy to slow down when only one thread is open so they don't get to do cross-thread drama and everyone left alive at era is wisely 👀 at that thread
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #32848 on: December 07, 2020, 04:53:27 PM »
Oh I have a biohack.  You know when you really feel like you gotta pee?  Try jerking off.  You won't feel like you need to pee for like 15 minutes afterwards because something happens with the tube system in your wiener.  Purchase your copy of Cyberpunk 2077, now $59.99 on GOG.  Game on!

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32849 on: December 07, 2020, 04:55:43 PM »
 :ohhh
Uncle

BIONIC

« Reply #32850 on: December 07, 2020, 04:57:19 PM »
Not peeing right after jerking it  :kobeyuck
Margs

Ghoul

« Reply #32851 on: December 07, 2020, 05:00:18 PM »
I just...ok I am thankful for your help but all this gif work is making me uncomfortable. It makes it feel performative. Let’s not do this at this point in time.

Thread guy posted this Thank You gif... 

HOW BLOODY DARE YOU, YOU SHIT.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32852 on: December 07, 2020, 05:00:52 PM »
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #32853 on: December 07, 2020, 05:03:41 PM »

Just so so tired of it all. And those blaming trans members can get fucked, I just wish this game and all the people who care more about it would just go away.

This website is my escape. Right now I am irl dealing with my therapist, trying to come out to my mother, and working on beginning the process of transition after Biden takes office, I actually wanted to do this earlier but thanks to trump and co making it legal for healthcare to discriminate and deny service I was worried that trying to transition could lead to me losing my disability and healthcare. So the last fucking thing I need when I come here to talk about games and comics is to defend my validity in my free time against shitheads who think a game is more important than people like me, and try to both sides us defending ourselves warily as “attacks”.

Personally I think it’s time to take a stand and start banning games like this, or admit the site doesn’t want to better. We keep losing trans members and it sucks, and people act like that’s okay in light of broader site traffic. Most of the major movers around here, most of the prominent members etc, are all part of the differing minority community’s (not just transgender) that keep getting g driven away. The concern is driving away traffic and “normal” users, but would they have done for this site what minority’s have. If you drove away the minority community’s you not only lose the site identity but a lot of the people that keep it active. Our identity and community’s should be more important important than a fucking entertainment product.

Nice to see Carolyn do a review though.

I am off to play some games and escape since I can’t do that here right now, even in the last few pages tons of posts trying to paint us as the problem, proof of the fact that transphobia is a general populace issue and not just relegated to Nazis and Conservatives.

I am really sad and dissapointed right now, and the worst part is half of it is because I have learned not to expect any better. Fuck.

Nevermind..THIS shows why the mental health system in this country is fucked up. You attach yourself emotionally to a FORUM and then refuse to let go of it while you think it abuses your mind because you need it? This person needs a new therapist .
Does this person not get that you choose which thread to open and which one not to ? If you don’t want to talk about this why not ... you know .. not talk about it and talk about other games. There are a gazillions threads on other games. NO one is forcing you to partake in this discussion. Yet here you are.
Should have linked, this is Matthew77, who is like 45 years old or some shit.

BIONIC

« Reply #32854 on: December 07, 2020, 05:04:59 PM »
It’s never too late to find yourself  ::)
Margs

ShutUp

« Reply #32855 on: December 07, 2020, 05:06:32 PM »
45 and acting like that over a video game  :fbm

benjipwns

« Reply #32856 on: December 07, 2020, 05:11:34 PM »
over a video game forum

Yulwei

« Reply #32857 on: December 07, 2020, 05:12:12 PM »
45 and acting like that over a video game  :fbm

the incels were coming from inside the forum all along!

ShutUp

« Reply #32858 on: December 07, 2020, 05:12:31 PM »
A meta critic score higher than Miles Morales, nearly on par with Last of Us 2 and higher than Horizon Zero Dawn.

This racist, sexist, transphobia ridden gaming industry must be stopped  :stahp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #32859 on: December 07, 2020, 05:13:49 PM »
gamers = nazis 

yes, all of them  :trumps

Tasty

benjipwns

« Reply #32861 on: December 07, 2020, 05:18:19 PM »
This trend of vastly overrated 1st/3rd person wrpgs is at this point decades old. Not to go into that here really... but you can't be surprised.

Just look at what Bethesda gets away with releasing, repeatedly.

One of the dumbest fucking things about this particular game having this particular problem is that in a sane world something like CP2077 would/should be a bastion of positive representation and inclusion. In this reality, it's at best a complete disgrace, and I'm giving Mike Pondsmith some serious side-eye for how this turned out under what we were assured was his watchful eye. Even forgetting the transphobia, the game appears to be a total failure at even being Cyberpunk to begin with (concern over trailers MEGA validated on this count).
yikes, blaming the black guy

benjipwns

« Reply #32862 on: December 07, 2020, 05:21:44 PM »
Has anyone put together a list of cyberpunk (or cyberpunk-adjacent) games that actually do the genre themes well?

I haven't played far into these so I'm not sure if they fuck it up, but thinking games like:

- Shadowrun: Dragonfall
- The Red Strings Club
- Cloudpunk
Waypoint (if i'm not mistaken) mentioned that Red Strings has a quite offensive part in it, but I can't quite recall what exactly they said. Austin was pretty soured on its whole premise due to it I remember. I think.
Found this by Danika and yeah, kind of gross.
I have a slight issue with Mankind Divided due to the "Augs Lives Matter" stuff, and Human Revolution has that one character (we all know the one) that's a bit of a stain on the product.
so any reason to dump Shadowrun too?

knux-future

« Reply #32863 on: December 07, 2020, 05:22:18 PM »
i'm no expert but i am pretty sure the whole point of cyberpunk was that it is a DISTOPIAN future....so yknow one that sucks ass. I mean one of the core tenants of the tabletop is style over substance

so where the fuck is this idea of it SUPPOSED to be a positive representation comes from. Like even outside of the tabletop in stuff like Blade Runner....those worlds would be awful to live in for the normal person.

benjipwns

« Reply #32864 on: December 07, 2020, 05:24:07 PM »
Who the fuck is Black Chamber?  :cac

(Image removed from quote.)
FACT CHECK: https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/post-53419657
Shortened version: Black Chamber has been known to make a ton of Cyberpunk2077 based threads. Black Chamber was also supposedly working on the OT, as well. However, the Trans Community of Era (rightfully so), requested that some message regarding Transphobia and Cyberpunk2077 be put into the OT. Why? Because it deserves to be there and they deserve to have a voice, along with Kyuuji's amazing OP in this thread that has CDPR's history of Transphobia with Cyberpunk 2077. Black Chamber was ignoring it overall while also trying to make Era make them think that he/she/they/them were a good person at the same time. Turns out, Black Chamber was full on Alt Right and was ignoring them (TransEra) purposely. I'm also pretty sure more was found out, then Black Chamber was banned.
If Kyuuji wants and others give me information, I'd like to threadmark this post so people stop coming in and asking for explanations and having to go back and search for a post regarding why Black Chamber was banned. So, if anyone can give me more information to edit into this post, I'd love to do so and give you credit here.
I would but - as much as possible - I'd rather not have the thread be based in Black Chamber over the actual topic. It's only coming up so much by virtue of no OT or other thread being around and I imagine such questions will divert there once a solution to having one has been found.

He's dismissed the concerns enough times, I'm keen to not have him overshadow them in any sense. He's content to run off to nazi land and whine with the other chuds and I'm happy that he's found his people where he belongs; with the trash.
Very helpful, yeah I think IDontBeatGames response gives a good spot for a threadmark. Also apparently BC has a history of getting banned for homophobia?

Basically, they come off as a person who expresses their views in a way that is passive-aggressive rather than showing their true colors, which is super annoying. In such a case where someone seems to want to gaslight everybody, it's probably best to just eject them from the conversation.

Averon

« Reply #32865 on: December 07, 2020, 05:27:39 PM »
All of a sudden gatekeeping is fine now? All those clowns now whining about how CDPR did cyberpunk "wrong" are the same ones in every thread about gatekeeping bitching about it and how it needs to go away.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32866 on: December 07, 2020, 05:27:49 PM »
Has anyone put together a list of cyberpunk (or cyberpunk-adjacent) games that actually do the genre themes well?

I haven't played far into these so I'm not sure if they fuck it up, but thinking games like:

- The Red Strings Club
- Cloudpunk
Waypoint (if i'm not mistaken) mentioned that Red Strings has a quite offensive part in it, but I can't quite recall what exactly they said. Austin was pretty soured on its whole premise due to it I remember. I think.
I have a slight issue with Mankind Divided due to the "Augs Lives Matter" stuff, and Human Revolution has that one character (we all know the one) that's a bit of a stain on the product.

Man fuck all these morons, including Austin. Red Strings Club is fucking dope.

But hey, it has something offensive in it, lets burn down the house of the developers
What

benjipwns

« Reply #32867 on: December 07, 2020, 05:28:38 PM »
So is this now a catch all thread about Cyberpunk then? I just saw the tom's hardware peformance thread got locked up just a second ago. I'm just somewhat confused by what the actual topic of this one is/whats not allowed/frowned upon to be talked about in its current frankenstein iteration being the only thread left open. Just want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes if talking about the gameplay/performance is not allowed.
The staff are working through something with TransEra at the moment with regard a main topic so it will be a bit. For now it would be awesome to take more of the general talk and hype to another site or Discord (ping --R a message) until that's resolved.
Cerium: :fbm

benjipwns

« Reply #32868 on: December 07, 2020, 05:30:19 PM »
All of a sudden gatekeeping is fine now? All those clowns now whining about how CDPR did cyberpunk "wrong" are the same ones in every thread about gatekeeping bitching about it and how it needs to go away.
That's not gatekeeping, that's valid criticism.

Ghoul

« Reply #32869 on: December 07, 2020, 05:31:04 PM »
Cerium isn't going to be happy losing all those clicks if the photos and main OT threads get banned.

Kyuuji watching the place burn and probably has already started their preload and so it's ready for launch.

I find it so weird that they're happy to play this game if it attacks them so much, it's not even like a money thing, but say something you hated you could play for free would you do it to yourself?

Boredfrom

« Reply #32870 on: December 07, 2020, 05:33:21 PM »
i'm no expert but i am pretty sure the whole point of cyberpunk was that it is a DISTOPIAN future....so yknow one that sucks ass. I mean one of the core tenants of the tabletop is style over substance

so where the fuck is this idea of it SUPPOSED to be a positive representation comes from. Like even outside of the tabletop in stuff like Blade Runner....those worlds would be awful to live in for the normal person.

Like I said, they just want a setting that accommodates their power fantasy. It would be a hellhole to live in the worlds of Elders Scrolls or Dragon Age, but the idea they have is role play over as all powerful character. So the setting should be “cool” rather than uncomfortable even in context.

thetylerrob

« Reply #32872 on: December 07, 2020, 05:33:48 PM »

- The Red Strings Club
- Cloudpunk

But hey, it has something offensive in it, lets burn down the house of the developers
Don't worry, the writer of that article was later cancelled and executed for her crimes against humanity.

Ghoul

« Reply #32873 on: December 07, 2020, 05:36:05 PM »
The PC era thread are quietly talking about cyberpunk performance...

Better hope they don't catch you out guys.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32874 on: December 07, 2020, 05:36:26 PM »

- The Red Strings Club
- Cloudpunk

I remember the red strings club controversy because the actual trans developer of the game had some real problems with that dumb article

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wjp9pz/red-strings-club-intention-queer-art

Also again, these idiots have no fucking clue about cyberpunk and what does "justice to the genre"

nudemacusers

« Reply #32875 on: December 07, 2020, 05:39:34 PM »
Indeed. Like, our lives fucking depend on smelling out this bullshit. Because unfortunately, there are people out there who want us dead or otherwise want to make us miserable, so we have to quickly learn to how to sniff out those kind of people, before they can tell their nonsense.

Obviously, I knew nothing about him being a Trumper or anything. But just his past behavior in the past few days was enough outside of that.

In addition, while we members don't have access to ban histories, the staff definitely does? Why was that not checked, at all, any point?

And ban history aside, that still leaves the question of why the concerns of TransEra were completely ignored and the staff gave so much deference and benefit of doubt to this person. Why? Even without their ban history, why put so much weight on them and completely ignore the concerns of TransEra? Why did this one person mean so much to begin with?

And that was of course then, which was scary enough.

But now with hindsight, it's even scarier.

Because why exactly was Black Chamber making so many threads on Cyberpunk, why did they want to be the face of the OT, why did they have their own discord, why did they ignore the concerns of transgender members in the OT instead of just saying that a paragraph was supposedly planned to be in an OT all along?

Because with all these revelations about them being a Trumper and not giving a fuck and all that, it seems pretty clear: they were indeed doing every bit of it on purpose, almost certainly to deliberately stoke hostilities against the transgender community here.

Because think about it.

We know they're a Trumper and they don't give a fuck.

And due to people like Android Sophia we knew there was indeed intended to be a paragraph to support transgender members in the actual OT supposedly.

But that's something Black Chamber themselves refused to say and just beat around the bush on.

Why?

Knowing they're a Trumper, it makes perfect sense.

The whole goal along all along was to foster hostilities against the transgender community here.

And just looking at the reactions in the Night City Wire OT, with how many people he had on his side on singing and his praises and all that, he got pretty damn close to doing just that.

Not just close.

Since transgender members have actually left the site due to all this, you could even say he was successful in that goal.

And that's disgusting and unacceptable.

Because the staff had multiple points they could have put a stop to all of this, even before his history came out.

He made a gameplan, to play the longgame, and the sad thing is, despite being permed, he still won, by creating those schisms and getting multiple transgender members of the community to leave, and that's purely on the staff for not nipping it in the bud and actually taking the time to listen to the transgender community, ban history or no ban history, tweets or no tweets, or whatever.

They could have just listened to the concerns of the transgender community, instead of putting the interests of some nobody OT-starter and making backroom deals with them instead and putting all of that above the transgender community.

They could have just checked their own fucking backlogs.

They could have done so many things, but they failed to do each and every one of them.

There were so many things that could have been done.

So many. But they failed at every point instead.

There was a point I trusted the staff. The staff themselves can vouch for this if they have access to my post report history because for a while, I made a point of trying to remember to thank them for their hard work whenever I reported a post. I didn't always remember to do that. But I tried my best.

But those days are gone.

Because this is a fuckup beyond fuckups.

All trust I have for the staff of this site is completely gone.

Just zip. Zero. Zilch.

Because even before their actual history came out, there were still so many points, so many opportunities to avoid every bit of this.

But none of them were taken and Black Chamber was given the benefit of the doubt over the transgender community, all their suspicions and misgivings, everything.

And that's something I can not easily forget or forgive.

THAT SAID, I am thankful and very appreciative for being unbanned early. I truly do appreciate that.

But in the name of full transparency, I feel like I have to share the ban appeal tickets I made while I was banned, which I never got a single response to on any single one of them, and which I do feel, especially collectively, do a very good job of summing up why this was all handled so terribly, even without knowing about any of Black Chamber's ban history or tweets or anything and I just wouldn't feel right if this wasn't shared for all to see, as yeah, it really demonstrates how I feel and why this was so badly handled, revealing ban history or tweets or no (dashes indicate the end of one post I made in my ban appeal and the start of another new post in the appeal ticket):

And I do realize there is indeed some hostility in what I'm about to quote. But I hope that can be forgiven because this was originally written in the context of a ban appeal thread and is just me quoting it verbatim, with nothing hidden because I don't want to hide that and the whole point is honesty and transparency here, so I hope that can be understood in that context and not lead to anything or be taken outside of the context of a then-banned member naturally being frustrated at their situation and being powerless to change what was happening and going on outside in the forum while they were banned, desperately wanting to say so, SO very much and just not being able and being tremendously frustrated by what I was seeing and reading and not being able to do anything about that, and so yeah, I hope it can be understood in that context.

With that said, here's everything I said in my ban appeal thread for my situation:

"
Hello. ShironRedshift. I'd like to appeal my ban. Well, no. I'm not sure you can call this a ban appeal exactly. Because I know what I did was wrong and crossed the line. I fully admitted that when I made the posts I did.

However, I nonetheless want the staff to hear my side and how it feels like your leaving minority members like me with no options. That no matter which option we choose, civility, hostility, or anywhere between, that they're ALL bad and ALL lead to negative consequences in their own way.

But like I said in later posts in the same thread, it's a case of learned helplessness.

That civility has gotten nowhere. That the whole point of keeping the threads on Cyberpunk open, according to the mods, was to among other things help to educate others on transgender issues.

But not only has that not happened, but the whole disagreement that lead into the confrontation that lead to be getting banned in the first place was, nevermind the subject of education in general, it didn't even touch on that, but it all started with a dispute with rather a single paragraph, a single paragraph was too much or not.

Which, as it turns out, the plan was to include that paragraph...?

But the person who will be the OP of the thread denied that for reasons unknown and strung them along for no discernible reason in that case and just increased hostilities all around.

Many tried to be more civil than me in the initial (locked) thread that ultimately lead to nothing. Just more dismissive responses, as has been the case since this whole saga with this game began.

Which then lead to me seeing that, seeing so many wonderful people trying their best to be so incredibly, incredibly patient, and it not working and them only being dismissed. That even if the mods indeed banned many of the offenders, many more just came to replace them in return. Certainly no learning was happening.

Which in turn lead to my hostile response. Which I knew wouldn't fix anything either. Which I knew would lead to be being banned as I said, so I can't truly complain.

But at the same time, what was I to do?

Civility is a complete failure that lead to nothing.

And hostility obviously is also nonetheless both wrong and lead to people such as myself being banned.

And then of course there's the option of just doing nothing.

But that just leads to a feeling of learned helplessness, uselessness, and depression, things I certainly don't need more of as I already struggle with social anxiety and depression and mental illness.

Just all options are bad in their own way.

Be civil? Nothing changes, and we keep going in circles.

Get hostile, and vent some of my true feelings? I get banned.

Give into helplessness? My anxiety and depression goes into overdrive?

What are people like me SUPPOSED TO DO?

Like, I'm honestly asking here.

I know what I said and did was wrong and crossed the line.

But civility was not working (and clearly continues to work, as the person I believe I was believe the person I responded to got a lesser ban for me and will potentially still share a role in creating the Cyberpunk OT despite their own ban, so what exactly does that say about where civility gets you in matters of transphobia and the like? That as long as your civil about and do it in a polite way you'll be comparatively rewarded? Surely that can't be the intended message, but it's the message that's sent regardless of whether it's intended or not).

And obviously hostility just leads to stuff like my own ban.

And doing nothing and just sitting passively while this goes on does nothing for my anxiety and depression?

So what is the answer?

Because I've got nothing.

Like I said, I can't honestly say this is an appeal for my ban, because I knew what would happen when I made that post and knew the risks.

But I don't know what in the world I'm supposed to do, because every possible option is bad, so that being the case, being surrounded by a variety of bad options, I just picked the bad option that would at least let me vent my feelings.

That's not a defense. I know it's not.

But this is a subject that needs to be handled better in general, is what I am saying I suppose.

How, I'm not sure.

But certainly it needs to be handled better than a way that only gives minority members such as myself 3 options (1. Be civil to our abusers while they're abusing us and maybe they're banned, maybe they're not, either way only to be replaced by others who don't care and go back to square one 2.) Vent our true feelings and get banned for it or 3.) Just be quiet and silent and give into learned helplessness and depression).

None of those options are good. Not a single one of them.

But as far as I can see it, those are the only three options minority members have.

Like, I'm not good at this type of thing (likely in part because of my social anxiety and autism, and like, I've mentioned this before I believe in certain post reports and stuff, that I myself used to be a moderator of a global large forum when I was a teenager, NarutoFan forums, around like, god, like 2007 or 2008, when Naruto was pretty much at the peak of its popularity, and I pretty much gave that power away and switched into being in the "Advisor" role for inactive staff precisely because among other things I realized I was no good at it and definitely didn't have the answers, so I'm certainly not one to give advice.

And bans in particular even then were one of the trickiest subjects that gave me the most anxiety even back then, because judging what crossed the line and what didn't and if it did cross the line exactly how much time it deserves and how stuff like prior bans should factor in or signs of changed behavior and so many other things, even with an entire mods-only board to discuss exactly that type of thing, there's just so many factors to consider that among the things that gave me the most anxiety about being a global moderator, bans were definitely at the top of the list and I was terrified of screwing them up.

But anyway, the point being, that having been there, I realize precisely how difficult being a moderator and making these decisions are, how it's just so very much incredibly gray so many times and there are no easy answers and it's just a bunch of unpaid people trying their best to make due with something incredibly stressful and not having any type of instruction manual and just trying to do their best. I feel that so much, having been in that position once upon a time on a site that, god, I can't remember how many active users it had at that time, but it had to at least rival this if not exceed it.

But at the same time, the status quo certainly cannot stand.

Because it only leaves minority members such as transgender individuals with three options, which all suck:

1.) Be civil to their oppressors and just wait for the mods to ban them, which the staff does a good job of doing, but doesn't do anything to make up for the hurt caused by them in the meantime and also doesn't take away from how for how each one that's banned, two more seem to crawl out of nowhere, just making the whole approach incredibly frustrating, when it's certainly not being met in return with civility and doesn't seem to lead to many of the promised opportunities for learning and growth.

2.) Let some of our true feelings flow and basically, in, uh, less than polite language, tell them to get lost, which just leads to we ourselves getting banned.

3.) Doing nothing. Which is just the thing. Nothing. And by it's very nature, changes nothing. Leading to stuff like feelings of learned helplessness, feelings of not belonging or not being cared about, feelings of anxiety or depression, and so forth.

None of these are good options, but they seem to be the only three on the table.

And that's what I'm asking to change.

I don't know how. Like I said, I've been in the position of being a global moderator in the past. I don't envy it. That's part of why I left, so I know it's kind of hypocritical for someone like me to ask for answers I couldn't find and just ran away from.

But nonetheless, I suppose this isn't so much an appeal for my ban, but for the sake of the transgender community, among so many communities on the site, such as AsianEra and what they're dealing with in the Monster Hunter threads and such (like even with Capcom itself admitting fault while trying to pass the blame and the movie itself potentially being banned in China, still trying to deny the racism. And of course they get banned, which is great, but that doesn't change how much hurt those posts cause in the first place, especially since it's the same problem of basically playing whack-a-mole), that something needs to change.

I don't know what those answers are.

And I really have no right to ask the staff to figure out stuff that I couldn't and ran away from myself when I was a mod (for much lesser problems in my case, because it wasn't even anything like transphobia or stuff like that I was fearful over how long to ban people over, but just your run of the mill flamewars over people getting to angry and hostile over who the best character in the series is and stuff like that and attacking each other over having the "wrong" opinion, just stuff like that was too much with my social anxiety).

Nonetheless, while I don't have the answers, I know this can't be sustained. So I'm using the opportunity hear to ask the mods to do just that. Because while I don't have the answers, the status quo can't go on, that's for sure.

Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.

REAL NAME CENSORED

AKA ShironRedshift (and in the NarutoFan days aka Shiron and MeijinNoKori and IceMasterHitsugayaKun and Payaso Coronado along with a bunch of other names I've forgotten)

------------------------------------------

And I'd like to append this. Just look at what in the world happened when the Night City Wire thread was unlocked:

Post after post thanking the person who made a mockery of transgender member's concerns, apparently planning the whole time to have the paragraph they wanted in the OP while at the same time not just saying that and letting hostilities rise for no reason.

That person is getting post after post of thanks with no mention of transgender member concerns whatsoever:

Cyberpunk 2077 Night City WIRE: Episode 5 |OT| Time moves in one direction, memory in another [Media Impressions, Console Footage & Discussion] OT
If some people are lacking the context, the original unfiltered back-and-forth is pretty straightforward and easy to follow. 👇 Speaking of the OT. Will there be a blurb in it welcoming the Trans community and while there maybe some questionable content regarding them, that they are wanted in...
www.resetera.com www.resetera.com

Cyberpunk 2077 Night City WIRE: Episode 5 |OT| Time moves in one direction, memory in another [Media Impressions, Console Footage & Discussion] OT
If some people are lacking the context, the original unfiltered back-and-forth is pretty straightforward and easy to follow. 👇 Speaking of the OT. Will there be a blurb in it welcoming the Trans community and while there maybe some questionable content regarding them, that they are wanted in...

etc.

These people are being "civil" but their civility is a direct insult to transgender members of the community, especially with no acknowledgment of what happened and how it affected transgender members, just "thanks" all the same.

And since that's "civil" that's apparently fine.

What in the world are transgender and other minority members supposed to do with that?

Like I said previously, it just feels like there's no winning move.

You try to be civil in return, you get dismissed as complaining over as nothing.

You get hostile, you yourself get banned.

Or you give into learned helplessness in some way or another.

This has to change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this is all the more insulting when Black Chamber himself didn't even apologize and this was his first response:

If the impressions are true, then the patches pre-release + day 1 should fix the bugs, and press normally gets access to special builds with these patches applied. In 2 years time, an unpatched (or day1) version of the game will look a mess compared to where we end up, it’s just the nature of...

No acknowledgment of wrongdoing or any harm to the transgender community, just thanking people for supporting him for no fucking reason. While more "thanks" posts flood in:

you can't sit in every chair or bench. Small touches that lend to imersion aren;t there apparently. Ah I see, thanks. Maybe one for a future patch but don’t see it knocking any pints off the MC

Thank you for maintaining the thread and the discord despite everything that's been going on. I know it can't be easy to walk the line like you have been doing. And I'm glad you have maintained the idea that everyone is welcome for the OT. I think it's important that the thread is open for...

Thank you for maintaining the thread and the discord despite everything that's been going on. I know it can't be easy to walk the line like you have been doing. And I'm glad you have maintained the idea that everyone is welcome for the OT. I think it's important that the thread is open for...

Like seriously. That's a fuckton of posts.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THE FUCK MORE THAN THE TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY GOT!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE POSTS IN SUPPORT OF THE TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY, THAT AREN'T COMING FROM THE TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY THEMSELVES?

Whereas people are just flooding into that thread, just flooding in to thank Black Chamber .

How is that supposed to make transgender members of the community feel appreciated, or safe, at all?

What message does that send?

Like seriously. Just think about this from the perspective of a transgender member.

The trans community is getting next to no support whereas person after person after person is flooding into to support Black Chamber in particular without even the slightest acknowledgment of what happened.

Part of the reason the OT was supposed to be allowed to be open was so that transgender members could address their concerns.

Even if they are indeed allowed to do that, they're clearly being ignored and falling on completely deaf ears.

If that isn't a demonstration of that, well, I can't think of anything that could possibly be more clear.

Whatever experiment the staff was trying with the Cyberpunk threads has been a complete failure that just allows people to be "civilly" disrespectful to transgender members of the community with no consequence, whereas there's nothing they can do about it.

That's not how things should be.

Not remotely close.

Again, whatever experiment was being tried is clearly a complete failure at this point, I don't see how one can draw any other conclusion in good faith.

I'm not sure what the answer is at this point, I'm not an answer person as I said, but if anything this has made me more convinced then ever that Cyberpunk should not be allowed any form of Review thread or OT thread WHATSOEVER, because after so many floods of posts like that, a complete deluge of posts, what's the point?

What does the staff expect to happen at this point?

Please, I'm not asking to be unbanned.

I'm asking for the staff to reconsider their policy on Cyberpunk getting an OT.

Because it's more clear than ever whatever experiment was being tried is a complete failure and is only driving members away.

So please, for the sake of the community, so people can feel safe, I'm begging you, honestly begging you, to reconsider.

No game is worth that.

Or at least no game should be.

Please, just put a stop to it.

Please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it just continues to be a complete trainwreck, with so many members complaining about "dogpiling" while not giving a single fuck about the transgender community and how they're being harmed:

ERA mods, you are not handling this at all well if you think this person is in any way capable of showing the respect and recognition that Trans ERA deserves. least surprising aspect of all of this (other than the future revelation that OP is on CDPR's payroll), moderation has been shocking and...

ERA mods, you are not handling this at all well if you think this person is in any way capable of showing the respect and recognition that Trans ERA deserves. least surprising aspect of all of this (other than the future revelation that OP is on CDPR's payroll), moderation has been shocking and...

Not a word of concern for transgender members. It's all about dogpiling the poor, poor OP.

This is not sustainable. This does no one any good.

At this point, it's very clear that unfortunately it's between this game and the transgender community.

And I hope the staff does the right thing and picks the community, and tells anyone who has a problem with that to get lost.

But either way, this cannot last or be sustained. Things need to change because it's disgusting how the transgender community is being thrown under the bus for an OP the vast majority of people defending him of course don't actually know, but care about infinitely more than the transgender community, because ????

The experiment has failed, and something needs to change.

Please.

Please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To add one more thing to this, in addition to the whole subject of transphobia, I have to admit one more particular reason this bothers me is because of a particular mistake I made while I was a global mod/advisor of the NarutoFan forums.

While I was active there, one of the things that happened was legal Crunchyroll fansubs popped up for Naruto for the first time.

But of course not only that. At the same time, for lack of a better term, a "bootleg" group called BakaSubs I believe also popped up, whose whole thing was somehow managing to get access to Crunchyroll's fansubs before they actually went live, and releasing them early, through torrents and the like, while pretty much claiming them as their own work and getting internet fame off releasing other people's work, legal work, early.

Seeing this, I so badly wanted to bring up the idea of completely banning discussion/leaks to BakaSubs because fansubs were bad enough and still a thing at the time, but those were stolen official subs, and there was no reason for there to be links for them period instead of telling them to wait.

Moreover, because there were legal versions of subs, that is, Crunchryroll's actual stuff, I also pondered whether links to fansubs should be allowed at all.

Because yes, for most me, Crunchyroll's fansubs would be a week behind the Japanese release.

But it was still a legal way of watching the series, with no consequences.

So I so desperately wanted to bring up the discussion of banning not only links to BakaSubs, but banning links to Naruto fansubs in the Anime section period, as they were not only still obviously illegal but completely unnecessary and if someone can't wait one week, just one goddamn week, well, they can get fucked at that point, was my thought process.

But due to a combination of my social anxiety, being scared that I would be laughed out of the room, and knowing that even if the mod team somehow did agree with me and hear me out, Tazmo (the owner of both the forums and the main site at the time) would still have links to fansubs on the main site regardless gave me so much pause I never so much as actually broached the subject.

And this is all something that went down over 10 years ago at this point.

But I still regret not brining it up, because, well, of course, even bringing up the subject would have been a scary change from the status quo of weekly threads for that stuff and there's no way of knowing if I would have just been laughed out of the room, and even if I weren't, how such change would be received.

To put it in short, I know the thoughts going through my head were the right thing to do but my social anxiety and fear of change just made me do nothing and let problems like that continue to fester instead.

And my choice of inaction, not knowing what happens if I would have acted differently, if even if I hadn't fought against fansubs in general and the hard work put in the animation team, if I had at least stuck up for the hard work of the people working for Crunchyroll at the very least instead of passively letting thread after thread be made for BakaSubs each week instead and let them get credit for stealing their work just because they released it earlier...

It still haunts me from time to time, even all this time later, how things might be different had I at least opened my mouth and got a discussion going in the modroom.

The point of this whole diatribe?

I don't want anyone on the staff on the site to make the same type of mistakes I made, to potentially have the same regrets over inaction that I do even years after the fact. The wondering if they did the right thing or not. The wondering if they could have done something more.

Because that stuff doesn't go away, even years after you stop visiting a site like that.

At least it doesn't for me.

Because yeah, I can only speak to my personal case. But in that case, a decade later, those regrets and doubts and questions still linger.

And in my case, that's just over stuff about how we should handle a very particular type of illegal content on a fansite.

That ain't even touching on subjects like transphobia, attacks on people who they are as human beings which they have absolutely no control over. Something that has a very real affect on many members of the community's mental well being and sense of safety.

So yeah, the points of all that being, if I still have regrets over not speaking up over BakaSubs and perhaps fansubs in general on the fansite I moderated over a decade ago, I can't imagine how heavily some of the decisions that have to be made, one way or the one, are weighing on the staff right now, because if what I went through wasn't easy, I can't begin to imagine how the decisions on what to do or not do or whatever about this situation is

But the point being that whatever is decided, make sure it's something that you won't have any regrets over.

Because whether it's a decision I agree with or not, I don't want any of the staff to go through what I did and have regrets about doing the right thing or not, regrets about being silent when you should have spoken up, or anything like that.

Even if it's not what I and others want to hear, I want to make sure that whatever decision is made is one that will allow for no regrets, because doing otherwise just isn't worth it.

So please. I know you probably don't need to hear any of this from me, and might even find this condescending, and I don't blame you if so, but I suppose this is a case of me myself not wanting to have any further regrets than I already do and not wanting to repeat the mistakes I personally made in the past, and not speak up when I could have.

Because the only way to know how things will go is if you do indeed speak up. Nothing starts until then.

As one of my favorite video game quotes go,

"Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere"

"Not even Jupiter can find a lost opportunity."

So please, whatever you do decide, don't let this be your own lost opportunity.

And that's all I want to say for now I guess.

Be well.

ShironRedshift.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just have to say, I'm furious about the latest developments with Black Chamber.

Why the fuck DO THEY GET TO SELF-REQUEST THEIR BAN?

WHY DID THE MOD TEAM NOT CHOOSE TO BAN THEM THEMSELVES?

AND WHY DID THEY SEEM TO SPECIFICALLY REQUEST THEIR BAN LENGTH AND TIME IN A WAY THAT WILL PRESUMABLY STILL LET THEM HAVE CONTROL OVER THE OT?

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS ACCOMPLISH?

Like, you saw what happened earlier, when the thread was locked? Upon the thread being unlocked, they were immediately treated like a martyr just for the thread being locked:

Like, seriously. THAT'S what happened just with a thread being temporarily locked.

If they're indeed the OT for the thread, what in the world do you think will happen if they are indeed the OP of the thread, especially considering the ban is apparently self-requested on the part of Black Chamber instead of being actual staff action.

They'll be hailed as a larger martyr even more so than ever when they come back.

This in no way helps the transgender community.

This is clearly Black Chamber seeing the hero's welcome they got for a thread being LOCKED for a tiny period of time for all things, and using that as a chance to get the same hero's welcome in a month's time.

This is something the mods should have done THEMSELVES, NOT VOLUNTARING IN A PERSON WHO'S ALEADY WRONGED THE TRANGENDER COMMUNITY'S ATTEMPT TO JUST MAKE THEMSELVES EVEN MORE OF A MARTYR.

And to put a cap on it all, if it was truly wrong what Black Chamber did, why did he have to volunteer to be banned?

Why did the staff not ban him of their own volition?

The staff might be oblivious to it, but after the reaction they got from a thread being locked of all things, it's just a very transparent attempt at making himself a martyr, and it's disgusting to see the staff go along with it instead of just banning him outright and remove OT privileges.

Like, seriously, if you ignore everything else, just look at the response Black Chamber got from a thread being LOCKED OF ALL THINGS.

Look at those posts I linked. Look at them.

And then take a second thought about why someone like that might want to suddenly take a self-ban, instead of, y'know, just being outright banned from the staff.

Whether it's intentional or not, you're walking into dangerous territory. And I can't say I'm a fan of that.

It might be well-intentioned on the part of the staff, but this is not the way this should be handled.

At all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like seriously, this is beyond insane at this point.

By Android Sophia's own admittance:

CDPR is a transphobic company. It's time we stop making excuses for them.
These chuds and others like them spend their entire life day-in-day-out obsessing over us. Best not to pay them that much mind. Yup. Living rent-free in many places.

Communications were held with Black Chamber to arrive at this "resolution" of sorts.

But were any communications at all, a single one, held with the transgender community over this, the very people he hurt?

Because it sure doesn't seem like there were any.

Why does he get to talk to staff and decide his own "punishment" of sorts?

Why were the transgender community not involved whatsoever?

And on top of that, like I said, just looking at how the thread reacted when it was reopened after briefly being locked and him getting a hero's welcome just for that of all things, how can you possibly think this is a good situation no matter how you slice it?

I was already disappointed with the staff over this, and I only get more and more so as this continues.

Because how is someone like myself, or the transgender community supposed to interpret this or read into this?

That you reached out to Black Chamber in private but had no communications with the transgender community whatsoever, no public ones or anything obvious anyway?

How is that supposed to be interpreted other than the staff caring more about Black Chamber / Cyberpunk more than the transgender community that this is apparently the way things went down?

Like I've said, I've just continued to get more and more disappointed in the staff in this goes on and this doesn't help.

Please, PLEASE reconsider what you're doing here.

Please consider why you reached out to Black Chamber but not the transgender community.

Please consider the hero's welcome Black Chamber got for a thread being locked for a few hours and think about what will happen when he comes back from a self-chosen ban after a month.

Please, please think all this through again.

Because even if this is being done with the best of intentions, regardless of what those intentions may be or how well they may be intentioned, this will not help things and only make things worse.

So please reconsider this approach.

For the sake of the transgender community, and the site as a whole.

Please.

Please.

Don't let things go like this. Nothing good will come of it. The reactions from the thread being locked already demonstrate that.

Please don't repeat what's already failed.

Please, please listen, even though as a currently banned member, I know I have no right to ask that and especially to keep hounding you with messages like this.

But regardless, the point being, no matter how good the intentions of the staff may be here, this will not end well and will not help so I beg for some reconsideration on this matter.

Please.

Please.

Thank you for your time.

ShironRedshift"

Great post, read every word of it.

+1
just want to say i've started reading this post and will reply to specific paragraphs at a later date.
quick update: almost done reading the post. please like and subscribe so I can reach the finish line and provide the kind of great content that you, my fans, love. :heart
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Yulwei

« Reply #32876 on: December 07, 2020, 05:44:33 PM »
The PC era thread are quietly talking about cyberpunk performance...

Better hope they don't catch you out guys.

:lol :lol they got the underground railroad running through the PC era thread  :neogaf

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32877 on: December 07, 2020, 05:45:23 PM »

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ne4ypq/red-strings-club-cyberpunk-transphobia

:wag
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #32878 on: December 07, 2020, 05:46:15 PM »
Not digging all this hostility tbh. I get the issue needs to be addressed, and I’m all for it, but the way I see people behaving in here just doesn’t feel right with me. I get nothing against a good discussion, but the way that it’s going right now I feel like I should take a break from here for a couple of days. It’s just not a pleasant place to hang around right now and I hope things cool down very soon.
So take that feeling think about it and now realize its how many minorities feel here on a regular basis
wow ResetERA.com sounds awful

benjipwns

« Reply #32879 on: December 07, 2020, 05:48:06 PM »
MODS MODS WE HAVE ANOTHER TROLL: https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/post-53421235
Why is all discussion about this game pointed to this thread? This thread already has a negative bias and any talk about the actual gameplay will be overshadowed by it's image issues. The game comes out in a few days and there is no where on here to talk positively about the game.
Negative bias? lol

You can fuck right off to any number of sites willing to talk about the game.

Though really, given available evidence, the more likely scenario is just you going back to wherever you came from after this little transparent drive-by.
How is it transparent when I go to post in a thread about the Gamespot review and see that I get directed here. Ok.
Making sure these issues are brought to the forefront is way more important than your discomfort with negativity.
I have zero discomfort, but thanks. I was just wondering why literally ALL discussion was pointed here. I highly doubt that choice will have the desired affect on this threads main idea.
MURDER THIS NAZI CHUD THX