Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3132103 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #37740 on: February 17, 2021, 03:39:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/xoxogossipgita/status/1362106734127513611

imagine this is your "no, IM the victim" response to someone pointing out generic middle eastern terrorist is Top Tier vidyagame shooting gallery fodder

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #37741 on: February 17, 2021, 03:41:52 PM »
I can't believe the Mandawhoreian would have bad takes.

Boredfrom

« Reply #37742 on: February 17, 2021, 03:42:14 PM »
But I cannot blame them for breaking that rule in this case given how vile he was. One of the few people that deserves this level of scorn.
I can. They'd never allow a near twenty page thread to continue solely for the purposes of dancing on the grave of people who have committed actually evil actions like say, to pick a personal hobbyhorse, murdered an American citizen's son because of who his father was. Limbaugh has never done anything to reach that level of deserving scorn yet they will allow a thread with no discussion to continue for pages for simple revelry that a perceived enemy has died despite their stated rules and goals.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
But on the other hand, I've never expected ResetERA.com to follow its own rules, it's always been a large totem for their process fetish, not a set of clear enforceable guidelines that are applied consistently.
[close]
::)

Being a mass media icon by lying and spreading falsehoods willingly seems pretty evil to me. I’m sorry, but the guy was vile shitstain.   
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 03:46:24 PM by Boredfrom »

Boredfrom

« Reply #37743 on: February 17, 2021, 03:45:55 PM »
Op took his ball and went home asking for a lock for his dumb thread. What a bitch.

Kind of sad to see Chubigans doing this. Most of the indie clique are really counting on never have to deal with the outrage mob.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #37744 on: February 17, 2021, 03:51:42 PM »
Sorry, but I find there to be more deserving scorn for murderers acting in my name far far more than fringe boomer edgelord radio hosts acting in their own. And my point was couched in the fact that ResetERA.com would never allow twenty pages of celebratory non-productive discussion for the former, only the latter.

Boredfrom

« Reply #37745 on: February 17, 2021, 03:57:13 PM »
Sorry, but I find there to be more deserving scorn for murderers acting in my name far far more than fringe boomer edgelord radio hosts acting in their own.

Wah

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37746 on: February 17, 2021, 04:18:09 PM »
Rami is such a drama queen.  :lol
He was born Dutch and has no real connection to the Middle East himself like his Egyptian father does.
He made over a $1 million from a silly mobile game with his university friend. After a while he spend more time with activism than he did developing any new games so they shuttered the studio.

He's always trying to play the victim and get headlines. He's wat every ResetEra member aspires to be.  :doge

:lol
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 04:24:00 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #37747 on: February 17, 2021, 04:19:05 PM »
You sound jealous.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #37748 on: February 17, 2021, 04:30:24 PM »
Here is the big enchilada: if you're gonna shit on someone who just died at least make it funny :trumps
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37749 on: February 17, 2021, 04:44:52 PM »
the only actually funny rush dunk I saw was along the lines of "born in 1951 and spent his life trying to stay there"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37750 on: February 17, 2021, 04:56:21 PM »
4 minutes until Nintendie Direct and REEE meltdowns :lawd
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #37751 on: February 17, 2021, 05:02:41 PM »
From the Nintendo direct thread.

I actually agree with this. It's all a matter of perspective.

....coming out in the next few months would be neat. Let's hope it's good this time.
Thanks for spoiling shit in this thread.

Dude, it's an announcement video that's going to start playing in like 5 minutes.
Even more reason to keep it to yourself...you couldnt wait the couple minutes when everyone else been using spoiler tags?
I swear some of you lack just common decency

:lol :lol :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #37752 on: February 17, 2021, 05:03:32 PM »
why is this nintendo direct so sexy?

Klelk

« Reply #37753 on: February 17, 2021, 05:52:49 PM »
Xenoblade 2 characters for Smash, the men discussing female character designs thread will go into overdrive

Boredfrom

« Reply #37754 on: February 17, 2021, 05:54:39 PM »
They should have gone the Pokémon Trainer route and have Rex using his three waifus. But I’m glad Mythra is relegated to second fiddle to Pyra.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #37755 on: February 17, 2021, 05:58:36 PM »
Xenoblade 2 characters for Smash, the men discussing female character designs thread will go into overdrive

Two anime girls with big titties and a sword. What a joke
I thought Nintendo was better than this, honestly.
:stahp

« Reply #37756 on: February 17, 2021, 06:11:51 PM »
I will pay money if someone posted this on reset . Considering the left there used the same messaging during primaries

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1361904660622245889?s=21

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37757 on: February 17, 2021, 06:14:14 PM »
Can I get some clarification from experts on whether Mythra's underwear is showing through her outfit, or if I'm just seeing things and looking for another reason to hate these ridiculously shitty character designs even more?
:heh

At this point, I feel like it’s going to take Sakurai stepping down as director for us to get a black character.
#CANCELSAKURAI  :nepenthe
🤴

ShutUp

« Reply #37758 on: February 17, 2021, 06:17:45 PM »
I think society in the 1950's wasn't as terrified of SEXY WOMENZ as Era is. Holy hell  :lol

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #37760 on: February 17, 2021, 06:52:46 PM »
forum gonna collapse under the weight of pyra's GGs being in smash tbh

Snoopycat_

« Reply #37761 on: February 17, 2021, 09:29:50 PM »
So will i be expecting animal abuse on screen in this movie? Because i dont think i would be comfortable with that kind of scene, im one of those people that is easily triggered

It's a Disney movie you dismal cunt

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #37762 on: February 17, 2021, 09:48:05 PM »
NeoGAF right now.

Fish<

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37763 on: February 17, 2021, 09:59:01 PM »
Not banned:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pyra-and-mythra-from-xenoblade-2-announced-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-releases-in-march.380187/
I like that she has a more proper design with slightly more realistic clothing and doesn't look as much like a sex doll, so that's something

Why didn't Pyra get a non-terrible Smash design?

Man, even covering the boob window doesn't make her outfit any better.
Also, another anime character yay /s

Banned:

User threadbanned pending review
they're so god damn hot

Bad for the haters, good for us.
(Image removed from quote.)

Perfect. I love the salt. Even the "Xenoblade 2 is not goood!!" post. Surely the same people that love Xenoblade 1 lol

:reeeee
ど助平

Snoopycat_

« Reply #37764 on: February 17, 2021, 10:04:57 PM »
The racist dregs on Lore's Q Hole -

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/central-park-karen-amy-cooper-has-her-charges-dismissed-after-attending-critical-theory-re-education-sessions.1591937/

Her crime was feeling unsafe because a black man was harassing her about her dog and she called the police. That’s it. Woman goes to re-education camp because she felt justifiably unsafe. That’s the world you live in.

He was trying to lure her dog away with dog treats maliciously and admitted to doing stuff like it a lot for fun.. Maybe you don't have a dog, but that's most definitely very threatening and not harmless (could be poison, dog could run away, dog could bite the moron doing it...) . While multiple wrongs don't cancel each other out, let's not pretend the guy was a paragon of virtue.

Well there you go.

Just let us brainwash you and we will let you go. This time.

He was harassing her and and threatening her dog. He wasn’t bird watching, he was stalking women. Her concerns are completely justified.

Women feeling unsafe and doing something about it is perfectly defendable. Idk where your from but where I’m from part of the social contract is an unspoken “men protect women when they feel threatened.” Clearly this “bird watcher” was looking for trouble. If he really felt unsafe from a dog he could’ve walked away. But you know, and I know it wasn’t about that. It’s about ruining the life of a white person and gloating about it. That’s it.

In the past month I’ve seen news stories of black men murdering white women almost daily. Usually in brutal fashion. An aspiring rapper live streamed killing two white women in California , one of which was 15. Just Yesterday I read a black man in Detroit beat a white woman to death. This past week i saw a group of “teens” beat an Asian woman to death. She was absolutely justified to call the police.
These are almost daily occurrences. And Central Park doesn’t exactly have the best reputation.

I’m not buying he was just some innocent guy watching birds and feeding dogs treats. Sounds completely made up to make this guy who was clearly looking for trouble to sound “nice.” In the video recording the woman eventually starts crying and I believe asks for him to leave her alone or go away. He didn’t. He went there with an agenda. If a white man did the exact same thing and race wasn’t a factor here im sure you’d be on your high horse: “why are white males so toxic?” I know the type.

The woman had a legitimate concern to call the police. That’s my point and that’s the last I’ll say of it.

No, but I don't believe people walk around with dog treats planning to give them away to a strangers dog.

But it's obvious you people have decided to cardinalize this man, based off of nothing. Not every situation is purely binary.

Then again, that binary thinking would explain why the re-education doesn't bother you at all.

I forgot that he said on camera "Youre not going to like what im going to do." Like, what is that supposed to mean? She was absolutley in the right to call the police. They should’ve arrested the man for stalking and harassing women.

Cool forum You got Tyler
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 10:07:43 PM by bork »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37765 on: February 17, 2021, 10:06:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pyra-and-mythra-from-xenoblade-2-announced-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-releases-in-march.380187/page-18#post-58893153
Quote from: Neoxon
Quote from: Giga Man
I just want to give a shoutout to Etika.

Min Min, Minecraft, and now Pyra and Mythra are in Smash. His reactions would have been legendary. Rest in peace.

Same, I guess Sakurai wanted to honor Etika's memory. Rest in peace, man.

:doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37766 on: February 17, 2021, 10:13:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pyra-and-mythra-from-xenoblade-2-announced-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-releases-in-march.380187/page-18#post-58893969
Quote from: Panda Andino
Quote from: Itsuki
It’s very embarrassing seeing these type of threads, especially the breast size comments. I used to have a similar size to Pyra’s and these type of arguments on the internet about how ridiculous is to have them big and it’s unrealistic and stuff like that made me get very uncomfortable with my body to the point I almost killed myself a few years ago

Please ignore those misoginyst comments, they have never play the game and they think those characters are sexual dolls becouse of the looks. They are the worse kind of misginyst ppl like a white knight in disguise.
Quote from: Starseeker
Gotta say, this reads like you're using someone's personal offense as a springboard for your own petty crusade as a man against people who hate sexist outfit design. Not cool.

:hitler
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37767 on: February 17, 2021, 10:18:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pyra-and-mythra-from-xenoblade-2-announced-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-releases-in-march.380187/page-18#post-58895871

Quote from: Rosebud
Please ignore those misoginyst comments, they have never play the game and they think those characters are sexual dolls becouse of the looks. They are the worse kind of misginyst ppl like a white knight in disguise.

Dude

Quote from: Cerulean_skylark
Quote from: falcondoc
The classic take an optional three minute comedy scene out of context and use it as a misrepresentation of a 100 hour game!

Please, don't pretend cheesecakey fanservice isn't peppered throughout.

Why do they always have all this shit practically queued-up and ready to post?  :lol

:expert
ど助平

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #37768 on: February 17, 2021, 10:33:00 PM »
I bet his poops stank real bad.

Even though he never wanted to see brown people, he would always wish brown would come out of him instead of crimson.

:fbm
OH!

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37769 on: February 17, 2021, 10:35:54 PM »
looks like wikipedia is run by era

what is this, moments after his death pointing out the irony in what's supposed to be an unbiased professional source  :lol

Is it any different than pointing out that the Segway scooter owner died riding his Segwey off a cliff?  I don't think that's intended to be read in a mean-spirited way. I think if you are someone who is known for their controversial opinions, the fact that your opinion was that cigarettes are fine and then you die from an illness associated with cigarettes is relevant information to the reader. They're directly related.

remy

« Reply #37770 on: February 17, 2021, 10:35:55 PM »
Quote from: bork
Quote from: falcondoc
The classic take an optional three minute comedy scene out of context and use it as a misrepresentation of a 100 hour game!

Please, don't pretend cheesecakey fanservice isn't peppered throughout.

Why do they always have all this shit practically queued-up and ready to post?  :lol

:expert
gotta keep that shit on your clipboard in case someone enjoys some corny 90s era anime fanservice. need to make sure absolutely no one enjoys anything without you guilting them.

this person also seems to like the shitty sigma ninja gaiden versions, so you know they're tasteless. maybe I should queue up some of the weird ass sex stuff in ninja gaiden for the next time they're having fun
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 10:40:43 PM by remy »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37771 on: February 17, 2021, 10:45:48 PM »
this person also seems to like the shitty sigma ninja gaiden versions, so you know they're tasteless. maybe I should queue up some of the weird ass sex stuff in ninja gaiden for the next time they're having fun

They're so damn salty about it.  :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-89#post-58898526
God I dont even know why I bother with any xenoblade related thread. That game brings out the defenders like no other game on this website,

ど助平

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37772 on: February 17, 2021, 10:47:31 PM »
So will i be expecting animal abuse on screen in this movie? Because i dont think i would be comfortable with that kind of scene, im one of those people that is easily triggered

It's a Disney movie you dismal cunt
So don't fucking watch it you mentally deficient mushroom!!!!
Spud

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37773 on: February 17, 2021, 10:48:22 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/super-smash-bros-ultimate-downloadable-contents-discussion-thread-19-the-unknown-dlc-will-continue.370596/page-189#post-58890210

Quote from: RochHoch
Excuse my extremely shitty editing work, but has anyone made this yet?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-89#post-58889619

Quote from: grand
That Smash thread is soooo bad. It's gonna get locked at the trajectory the discourse is going

You can lead a horse to water...yadda yadda yadda.

But i mean, that one guy knows lots of women with bodies like pyra so EVERYTHING is totally fine /s

Quote from: Richter1887

Someone made an edited version of that simpsons strippers gif but with resetera and xenoblade

Quote from: yuoke
Wtf? That's some garbage. So now people aren't allowed to call out trash misogynistic designs without being made fun of?

:woody

Quote from: grand
I finished going through all 19 pages of that Smash thread and now I need a drink or ten

Translation: :dsp
ど助平

remy

« Reply #37774 on: February 17, 2021, 11:07:43 PM »
They're so damn salty about it.  :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-89#post-58898526
God I dont even know why I bother with any xenoblade related thread. That game brings out the defenders like no other game on this website,

wow cerulean skylark, I can't imagine why people wouldn't want to have a circular, completely pointless discussion with you about your paper thin complaints about boobs in xenoblade 2 for the 6 thousandth time

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37775 on: February 17, 2021, 11:13:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pyra-and-mythra-from-xenoblade-2-announced-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-releases-in-march.380187/page-18#post-58893969
Quote from: Itsuki
It’s very embarrassing seeing these type of threads, especially the breast size comments. I used to have a similar size to Pyra’s and these type of arguments on the internet about how ridiculous is to have them big and it’s unrealistic and stuff like that made me get very uncomfortable with my body to the point I almost killed myself a few years ago

Quote from: Starseeker
Gotta say, this reads like you're using someone's personal offense as a springboard for your own petty crusade as a man against people who hate sexist outfit design. Not cool.

:hitler

Isn't this essentially dismissing the concerns of a big breasted woman who attempted to commit suicide because people online kept telling her that her breast size was unrealistic and ridiculous?
 :banplz
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37776 on: February 17, 2021, 11:21:03 PM »
looks like wikipedia is run by era

what is this, moments after his death pointing out the irony in what's supposed to be an unbiased professional source  :lol

Is it any different than pointing out that the Segway scooter owner died riding his Segwey off a cliff?  I don't think that's intended to be read in a mean-spirited way. I think if you are someone who is known for their controversial opinions, the fact that your opinion was that cigarettes are fine and then you die from an illness associated with cigarettes is relevant information to the reader. They're directly related.

yes it is different

in the chronological section marked "personal life" in the subsection "health problems and death" you state the facts of what happened when they happened

you don't suddenly write the time of death and jump back in time and say "by the way 5 years prior to this he said he would never die this way lol"

instead you put that in the section marked "controversies and inaccuracies" and let the reader make the connection

this is why the change was reverted

you'll note on jimi's page it doesn't kill him off and then immediately follow up with "when he was just a wee lad he often told people he would never die by falling off a cliff so it's really quite ironic"

I don't think that's intended to be read in a mean-spirited way.

btw the particular person who made the edit seems known for making hostile edits, oddly in conjunction with adding unnecessary details about death from smoking
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 11:33:44 PM by Uncle »
Uncle

Rahxephon91

« Reply #37777 on: February 17, 2021, 11:57:23 PM »
To be fair. Xenoblade 2 is an awful game and Pyra is a shit character with a shit character design.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #37778 on: February 18, 2021, 12:04:10 AM »
I’m not antivax, but holy shit these people are psychopaths.

Story: Woman get fired for refusing vaccination since she is trying to get pregnant.

I dont get how she is shocked, a high risk placed like a restaurant going to be more strict.

The argument about having a baby sounds fishy, she should ask herself why being pregnant during a pandemic than being worried about the effects of a vaccine during pregnancy.

I think her concern with fertility, especially considering the fact that she wants to get pregnant in the future, is valid.
Not when youre working in an environment interacting with the public in the middle of a pandemic. She made her choice and now faces the consequence.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-york-city-waitress-fired-after-not-getting-the-covid-19-vaccine.380445/

BikeJesus

« Reply #37779 on: February 18, 2021, 12:07:41 AM »
If she was black they would be singing another tune.

remy

« Reply #37780 on: February 18, 2021, 12:07:55 AM »
To be fair. Xenoblade 2 is an awful game and Pyra is a shit character with a shit character design.
At least your avatar isn't DMC4 anymore.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #37781 on: February 18, 2021, 12:09:46 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-90#post-58902732

Quote from: Vincent Alexander, [b]Gender: Male[/b], post: 58902222, member: 9428
Is it just me or do most people in the announcement thread talking about body shaming feel disingenuous as hell.
Quote from: yuoke, [b]Gender: Male[/b], post: 58902732, member: 7351
A lot of them, yea.  There seems to be a lot of basically mansplaining type posts that bleed into gaslighting anyone criticizing the designs at all.  Especially for ones using that one post of someone that was actually bodyshamed irl for their own "crusade" of defending character designs.

:hmm
Margs

Averon

« Reply #37782 on: February 18, 2021, 12:46:42 AM »
Our own argumentative tactics/rhetoric is being used against us?

Solution: Accuse the people calling us out as being "disingenuous" and "mansplainers" to get them banned  :lol

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #37783 on: February 18, 2021, 01:00:06 AM »
I’m not antivax, but holy shit these people are psychopaths.

Story: Woman get fired for refusing vaccination since she is trying to get pregnant.

I dont get how she is shocked, a high risk placed like a restaurant going to be more strict.

The argument about having a baby sounds fishy, she should ask herself why being pregnant during a pandemic than being worried about the effects of a vaccine during pregnancy.

I think her concern with fertility, especially considering the fact that she wants to get pregnant in the future, is valid.
Not when youre working in an environment interacting with the public in the middle of a pandemic. She made her choice and now faces the consequence.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-york-city-waitress-fired-after-not-getting-the-covid-19-vaccine.380445/

Wow.  This is the same argument that if people don't want to breathe in smoke from cigarettes they shouldn't work in bars. 

You just can't find that level of hypocrisy on other liberal forums.

Also, the "bad design," because they have big boobs thing still gets me.  Why is it "bad?" 

"It's bad because the big boobs."

So now big boobs means bad design?  Do they know what design means?  It's like looking at a house and saying "bad design, it has stairs and a hot tub." It's not about if it clashes, is fussy, or has a bad line.  It's putting a moral qualifier on design. 

Piss Christ and Elephant Dung Mary were bad art too, I guess. 

sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #37784 on: February 18, 2021, 01:07:59 AM »
User banned (permanent): Cross forum drama. Stalking. Harassment.

mod edit: removed off-site content

Wow. That jab at Federer really got your knickers in a twist, didn't it? I don't know who you are and don't have to answer to you. The only thing I regret was using the word "tard."

Also, I don't give a shit what you think is sincere or not. You don't find my criticism of Djokovic genuine? OK? And?

But I do want to address your suggestion that I somehow support whatever right wing shit you're getting at. You managed to cyberstalk me thoroughly enough but oddly missed this post when Osaka boycotted Cincy:

But herpity derp derp "you post on a right wing website" derp derp

So yeah, back to Federer nailing a ball kid and Nadal physically intimidating an opponent that he's losing to.

And yeah, I still support Djokovic. What are you going to do? Continue to not like me? Continue to cross post through the comfort of your anonymity? Oh no!

EDIT: And in your quest to avenge Federer/Nadal, you should know that you're breaking the forum rules by posting off site information about me:

Maybe you should worry less about what someone is doing else where and concern yourself with what you're doing here.

Mods?

benjipwns

« Reply #37785 on: February 18, 2021, 01:24:07 AM »
Its just really draining for me to try and read any thread outside of this one lately. You see the bullshit boys club mentality being SO prevalent in this forum and it makes it hard to want to participate in other threads, even ones where that isn't happening. Because you still know its the same posters.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #37786 on: February 18, 2021, 01:46:18 AM »

Agkel
Jan 23, 2021

#4,108

Well friends, this is it. Unfortunately I cannot make a thread but I thought it would be fitting I say goodbye on a Wandavision thread.

Ive been a member of this community since the old website and Ive had some good memories to take with me.

I lost everything in a fire this past weekend with no renters insurance, and I just cant go on. So tired of everyone saying At least youre alive, you can get material stuff back, I dont think they understand the burden of living paycheck to paycheck, having debt and then losing everything youve worked for and saved for, for, decades. Its all gone just like that and its not even my fault....

Anyways, im glad i got to see that orange stain get kicked out and i hope that Biden can get shit done. Much love to all!

:doge
:O

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37787 on: February 18, 2021, 02:36:25 AM »
yes it is different

you don't suddenly write the time of death and jump back in time and say "by the way 5 years prior to this he said he would never die this way lol"

Do you think the revision is tactful?

Limbaugh, a cigar and former cigarette smoker, was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer on January 20, 2020, after first experiencing shortness of breath on January 12; he had previously questioned the link between smoking and cancer deaths, arguing that smokers were not at any greater risk than people who "eat carrots." He announced the diagnosis on air during his radio show on February 3; conceding that he would miss airtime to undergo treatment, he stated that he planned to continue the program "as normally and competently" as he could while undergoing treatment. On October 20, 2020, Limbaugh announced that treatment had been ineffectual at containing the cancer, that his diagnosis was terminal, and that he had been given a time frame on when he should expect to die. In his final broadcast of 2020, he said "I wasn't expected to make it to October, and then to November, and then to December. And yet, here I am, and today, got some problems, but I'm feeling pretty good today." Limbaugh died on February 17, 2021, at the age of 70. According to his wife, Kathryn Rogers Limbaugh, his death was attributed to complications of his lung cancer.

I personally don't see much of a difference in terms of non-bias in either version, but if you think the bottom one is still unfair or too partisan in some way you're insane. Don't you think that someone's comments on the very thing that kills them is relevant information to someone reading about their life? That's not editorialising. I also wouldn't put it in a "controversy" section, because although it's a controversial thing to say, it didn't generate controversy.

Boredfrom

« Reply #37788 on: February 18, 2021, 02:51:32 AM »

:dayum :snoop :iface :bolo :sheik

Rahxephon91

« Reply #37789 on: February 18, 2021, 04:57:20 AM »
 :trumps

Sorry, I have taste.

And I'd rather stand for the Xeno waifu that is Mary Magalande and likes brown dudes instead of little kids.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #37790 on: February 18, 2021, 05:54:28 AM »
If only they put in Dahlia instead.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37791 on: February 18, 2021, 06:37:57 AM »
Do you think the revision is tactful?

it's a little better, yes, because it's not bluntly immediately following the line about his death

I don't think any of it is really that partisan, when I said it was era-like I didn't mean liberal, I meant petty, vengeful, and unprofessional  :doge  like I said, it would be as bad as immediately discussing the irony in segway man's death and I don't know a thing about his politics
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37792 on: February 18, 2021, 06:38:48 AM »
mods help
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #37793 on: February 18, 2021, 06:48:16 AM »
fuck xenoblade 2, the tiddies are all it has going for it :yuck
(ice)

remy

« Reply #37794 on: February 18, 2021, 07:50:31 AM »
i thoguht i was safe from this hateful garbage here on the bore

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #37795 on: February 18, 2021, 07:53:30 AM »
i know i loved taking 10 mins to beat up a rabbit with a full party :trumps
(ice)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37797 on: February 18, 2021, 09:16:24 AM »
ど助平

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #37798 on: February 18, 2021, 09:18:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-publishing-dcs-super-hero-girls-teen-power-exclusively-for-switch.380469/page-2#post-58923021

Quote from: Colonel Mustard, post: 58923021, member: 7572
Not all incels, some are just run of the mill manchildren.

I’m part of a Nintendo Fans Over 30 group on Facebook and

:kobeyuck
Margs

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #37799 on: February 18, 2021, 09:20:08 AM »