Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3133426 times)

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #37920 on: February 20, 2021, 03:21:29 PM »
Quote from: NekoNeko
Quote from: ArkhamFantasy
-CDPR
-Ubisoft
-Harry Potter

This whole boycotting thing would be much harder if we lost anything of value.

yeah turns out boycotting is really easy when you pick and choose based on if it's already something you like or not

when you just have to see mando and black widow so bad that you look the other way on disney's support of muslim genocide

also why isn't all WB content on the list?  WB own the harry potter license, supporting anything they do helps fund the next harry potter project

johnny depp was in fantastic beasts so you can't support any other films he was in

wait now I'm doing it
This whole boycotting thing would be much harder if we lost anything of value

This is what gets me.  They're super good at picking and choosing atrocities to pay attention to and more often than not, they go for the social expression ones that are several steps removed from actual quantifiable effects on society over the ones that are demonstrably awful and indefensible in every way.

You have to jump through mental hoops to assume lining the pockets of an already rich British author is going to fundamentally change anything.  It's like saying Roman Polanski getting a standing ovation normalizes child rape when all it did was show rich people can avoid consequences.  Hogwarts Legacy can sell a grand total of zero copies and Rowling will still be donating to whatever anti-trans nonsense she wants to and likely in the same amount as if the game sold more copies than Minecraft.

Meanwhile, you got a company filming outside concentration camps during an active genocide that you get to call progressive because gay people are now allowed to kiss on screen without pushback.  So brave!

But hey, it's still a site based around luxury consumer products, so gotta pick and choose where to draw the outrage line.  And as we all know, 90s era progressives having trouble with adapting to further progress is a bigger crime than a pre-final solution modern day Holocaust.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #37921 on: February 20, 2021, 03:37:48 PM »
Why doesn't this site allow for likes/reacts?
Because this site isn't trash.

(Image removed from quote.)
an elegant weapon for a more civilized age  :snob

BikeJesus

« Reply #37922 on: February 20, 2021, 03:43:46 PM »
my assumption is kyuuji already isn't a harry potter fan so it's going to be real easy to avoid it, hence trashing it all the more strongly to keep up appearances of a powerful boycotter

I could’ve sworn Benji shared a post of hers once where she mentions visiting and spending hundreds of dollars on merch at Hogwarts Land or whatever the fuck it’s called.

Might have been this other deranged fellow:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-announced-avalanche-coming-2021-up-coming-to-ps4-ps5-pc-and-xbox-family.287813/page-24#post-45846518
Quote from: Hvabbdakur
Okay, so, I am a transwoman. I've been a Harry Potter fan since I was old enough to pick up and read a Harry Potter book. More than any other fandom, this is the one I was raised on. I am hurt and enraged by JK Rowling's behavior, and I will never have the same joy and interest in the series I once did. I'm not rushing out to buy the Lego Diagon Alley that I would have flipped for years ago. The Lego Hogwarts and Hogwarts Express and Knight Bus in my closet will likely never be displayed, despite how much Hogwarts cost me. When I was in Universal Studios Hollywood this past Winter, yea, I checked out the Wizarding World because I was already in the park, but I didn't buy any merchandise, and I didn't really enjoy it too much. I'm almost certainly not going to wear Ravenclaw clothes or accessories ever again. This has effected me deeply on an emotion level, and I feel, above all, betrayed. And the more Rowling outs herself, the more I realize how Harry Potter isn't Feminist at all, how the goblins are pretty anti-Semetic, how, as a progressive American, I chould have been offended by house elves much sooner, and so forth.

That said, JK Rowling doesn't get to take a massive part of my childhood away by being such a bitch. She does not, in fact, own this story she gave the world. She doesn't own my relationship to Harry Potter, and I'm not going to systematically destroy all of my childhood joy. She doesn't get to take away that joy of being 25, able to afford to travel abroad for the first time ever, and getting my picture taken at Platform 9 3/4s on a chilly London winter's day. Which is to say, I'm not going to throw my books or DVDs out. I'm not going to display or wear merch again, I'm not going to buy merch again, and I'll never respect JK Rowling again, but I'm not going to never read the series again, or never watch the movies again. This series is my childhood, and she doesn't get to take that away from me. I'll never love it the way I once did, or openly display that love, but I'll never fully abandon it.

Which leads me to this game. Honestly? Probably buying it
whenever I get my hands on a PS5. Yea, fuck JK Rowling. She didn't write this game, though. I believe WB Games when they say she wasn't involved. And when I say she doesn't get to take the Potterverse away from me, well, I'd love to see someone else's take on the world, rather than her's. And given Rowling's notable distaste of video games, I can believe she just wasn't interested in being involved. Will she financially benefit from my purchase? In a tiny way, yes, but she's so fuck-you rich it doesn't matter. Plus, no ethical consumption under Capitalism. And, yea, I feel a bit bad saying that, but I'm a Japanese RPG fan. Persona 5 is my favorite game ever, and it's directly homophobic and misogynistic. Another favorite is Valkyria Chronicles, and, well, Valkyria Chronicles 4 went off a misogynistic deep end (and Valkyria Chronicles 1 did not at all handle anti-Semitism well). As a Japanese pop culture fan, I'm unfortunately used to finding something offensive and enjoying it at the same time I'm upset. That's going to be my relationship to this game. I've spent a good, what, 20 years waiting for this game? I'm not going to walk away from it now just because some close-minded TERF bitch doesn't want me in her women's spaces. Rowling can fuck off, and I'll play the game I want to play.

At least they admit to being a huge hypocrite.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37924 on: February 20, 2021, 04:39:42 PM »
imagine being so dumb that you think every uncharted has the same nathan drake  :lol :lol
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #37925 on: February 20, 2021, 05:31:57 PM »
Quote from: Dice
Dude it's ALL an issue. Part of the reason their characters get brought up so much is because there's a lot wrong with all of it.

Pyra's tits are basically the size of melons and put upon a thin and petite frame, her bust is made even more apparent by "boob sock-ing" each breast into a suctioned-on outfit. The game features numerous angles to ogle her, and numerous design choices to call attention to different sexualized parts of her body. On top of that you have a rather demure personality where even she's written to be embarrassed by it, so it almost feels out of character for her to be in that outfit.

Then there's Mythra...
Then there's the other rare blades (like over 30 of them last I remember counting?).... A majority which are female and a majority that are also sexualized to varying degrees.

No part is more or less of an issue when it's the whole package that's kinda dubiously made.

Quote from: Also Dice in the very same thread
am i the only one that is even more exited about their new amiibos? mithra amiibo here we go!
I had to cancel my Mythra one...That still hurts me (bad timing where my rainy day fund got wrecked by a broken fridge).
I really reaaly want the amiibo to fix that little injustice.

Is there any news on it yet?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pyra-and-mythra-from-xenoblade-2-announced-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-releases-in-march.380187/post-59116233

I don't get it. I really don't. I buy that someone can like the game despite taking issues with the designs, but buying a little statue to put on your desk? You don't have an excuse for that unless you like that design
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 05:54:48 PM by HaughtyFrank »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37926 on: February 20, 2021, 05:57:35 PM »
I don't get it. I really don't. I buy that someone can like the game despite taking issues with the designs, but buying a little statue to put on your desk? You don't have an excuse for that unless you like that design

Gotta translate it.  In era-speak, he's clearly saying how much of a fanboy he is and loves his big tiddy anime waifu!
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #37927 on: February 20, 2021, 05:58:49 PM »
Blushy crushy!
(ice)

Averon

« Reply #37928 on: February 20, 2021, 06:17:03 PM »
Quote from: Dice
Dude it's ALL an issue. Part of the reason their characters get brought up so much is because there's a lot wrong with all of it.

Pyra's tits are basically the size of melons and put upon a thin and petite frame, her bust is made even more apparent by "boob sock-ing" each breast into a suctioned-on outfit. The game features numerous angles to ogle her, and numerous design choices to call attention to different sexualized parts of her body. On top of that you have a rather demure personality where even she's written to be embarrassed by it, so it almost feels out of character for her to be in that outfit.

Then there's Mythra...
Then there's the other rare blades (like over 30 of them last I remember counting?).... A majority which are female and a majority that are also sexualized to varying degrees.

No part is more or less of an issue when it's the whole package that's kinda dubiously made.

Quote from: Also Dice in the very same thread
am i the only one that is even more exited about their new amiibos? mithra amiibo here we go!
I had to cancel my Mythra one...That still hurts me (bad timing where my rainy day fund got wrecked by a broken fridge).
I really reaaly want the amiibo to fix that little injustice.

Is there any news on it yet?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pyra-and-mythra-from-xenoblade-2-announced-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-releases-in-march.380187/post-59116233

It makes a lot more sense if you consider that a lot of takes on ERA are purely performative and to "keep up appearances" with their peers. This is even easier to understand when you also consider that the mods have their backs by squashing any attempt to point out their hypocrisy (see Kyuuji with CP 2077 or Messo with his arranged marriage).

Boredfrom

« Reply #37929 on: February 20, 2021, 08:01:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-94#post-58987995

Quote from: Schnee
Neither, I'm beyond tired of this shit.
I'd just like for women to be able to dress like this in any media, be that an anime, a game or anything else, without another character getting confused over whether or not they are in fact a woman or suggesting that they're "dressed like a man" because they're actually dressed for their job.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
"Dressed for their job."

:kermit

Eh...

Bork...

That character is a dude.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #37930 on: February 20, 2021, 08:11:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-94#post-58987995

I'd just like for women to be able to dress like this in any media, be that an anime, a game or anything else, without another character getting confused over whether or not they are in fact a woman or suggesting that they're "dressed like a man" because they're actually dressed for their job.

[close]
"Dressed for their job."

Eh...

Bork...

:drool :whew

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37931 on: February 20, 2021, 09:36:13 PM »

[close]
"Dressed for their job."

Eh...

Bork...

I know.  Still fits.  :doge
ど助平

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #37933 on: February 21, 2021, 04:40:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tekken-7-polish-character-teaser.382161/

Can’t believe Namco are making a literal Nazi gamergater as their next character.

:yikes
Margs

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #37934 on: February 21, 2021, 04:51:14 AM »
I like the people getting mad at a teaser barely showing anything. It's as if it's called a teaser for a reason.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37935 on: February 21, 2021, 07:03:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tekken-7-polish-character-teaser.382161/

Can’t believe Namco are making a literal Nazi gamergater as their next character.

:yikes
First big vampire mommy now zealous polish waifu :rejoice
🤴

« Reply #37936 on: February 21, 2021, 07:25:34 AM »
The fact that they teased a white character on black history month says everything really

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37937 on: February 21, 2021, 07:50:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-it-normal-to-still-be-upset-at-things-that-happened-to-you-on-highschool.382005/

Depends what they did to you.  :thinking
You can carry childhood trauma to the grave.

yeah, there are plenty of sexual / psychological / physical / emotional traumas that can be inflicted at a formative age that never truly heal, so we shouldn't necessarily

made incest jokes about him and his brother
stole 20 bucks
spoiled the ending of star wars

:dead

Propagandhim

« Reply #37938 on: February 21, 2021, 08:30:02 AM »

Why did I expect anything else

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #37939 on: February 21, 2021, 09:22:59 AM »

Why did I expect anything else
:lol
Fair enough (as soon as i saw the text wall i closed the tab  :doge)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37940 on: February 21, 2021, 09:54:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/most-humbling-moment-for-you.382149/

"Era, what are some thing that let you put all the petty bullshit into perspective and realise it's not all about you?"

Era posters:
"Here's some petty bullshit that's all about me" :ego

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #37941 on: February 21, 2021, 02:54:20 PM »
Do social background checks not exist anymore ?
We'll ignore that this person has no clue how a background check works, you know why they didn't do a background check on this guy? Nintex already answered it:
Game Development History: Director - Infinity 3.0: Finding Dory (2016) Director - Infinity 3.0: Inside Out (2015) Director - Infinity 2.0: Avengers (2014) Director - Infinity: Lone Ranger (2013) Director - Cars 2 (2011) Consultant - Toy Story 3 (2010) Director - Bolt (2008) Consultant - Meet the Robinsons (2007) Designer - Hannah Montana: World Tour (2007) Director - Ace in Action (2006) Consultant - 25 to Life (2006) Producer - Tak 3: Great Juju Challenge (2005) Designer - Chicken Little (2005) Consultant - DragonBall Z Sagas (2005) Designer - Tak 2: Staff of Dreams (2004) Consultant - Tak: Power of Juju (2003) Producer - Legends of Wrestling (2002) Producer - McGrath Supercross (2002) Consultant - Dave Mirra 2 (2001) Producer - Anarchy Rulz (2000) Designer - Streak (1998) Consultant - Jet Moto 2 (1997) Designer - Critical Depth (1997) Consultant - Twisted Metal 2 (1996) Assoc. Producer - WWF Raw is War (1995) Consultant - VR Stalker (1994)
Just eyeballing here, he's obviously worked at Avalanche since at least 2007, and even more importantly, with the WALT DISNEY COMPANY, for over a decade now. Far longer than he's spent making "anti-feminist/pro-gamergate" YouTube videos since Feminism wasn't invented until 2017 with #metoo. And he's done both far longer than he's worked on anything associated with Harry Potter.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37942 on: February 21, 2021, 03:06:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-98#post-59155668

Quote from: Kenzo
Thoughts on Sojurn from Overwatch 2?
It looks like a majority of her body is augmented but if so why did her robot legs and ass become “thicc”?

Quote from: Akainu
Considering your avatar you actually don’t like it? Did they show her before she got cybernetics?

Not sure what that has to do with my avatar and I don’t think they have shown her pre augmetics. It can be based off her body before. I do like how the muscles are recreated in the legs.

ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #37943 on: February 21, 2021, 03:08:42 PM »
Avalanche Software (not to be confused with Avalanche Studios, the Just Cause guys) was outright owned by Disney, so this piece of shit gator was a literal Disney employee, before Disney shut them down after they canned Infinity.

WB then picked up Avalanche's remains to do the Harry Potter game.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #37944 on: February 21, 2021, 03:12:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-98#post-59155668

Thoughts on Sojurn from Overwatch 2?
It looks like a majority of her body is augmented but if so why did her robot legs and ass become “thicc”?

Too thin, too thick... gee this almost sounds problematic they way they're discussing women

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37945 on: February 21, 2021, 03:21:37 PM »
Just eyeballing here, he's obviously worked at Avalanche since at least 2007, and even more importantly, with the WALT DISNEY COMPANY, for over a decade now. Far longer than he's spent making "anti-feminist/pro-gamergate" YouTube videos since Feminism wasn't invented until 2017 with #metoo. And he's done both far longer than he's worked on anything associated with Harry Potter.

FACT CHECK:
Thread marked this.
So many red flags.
With anti-LGBTQ+ studio like this no wonder Disney got out of video game business.

:wag

benjipwns

« Reply #37946 on: February 21, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
This dudes at avalanche? Oh great, well if they ever bring it back the Just Cause series can get fucked too then. Actually like those games too.
:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #37947 on: February 21, 2021, 03:43:06 PM »
I can't imagine this is doing JC Avalanche a lot of favors sharing a name with these guys
"Oh, you guys are doing that sweet looking Harry Potter game? I loved Just Cause!"

benjipwns

« Reply #37948 on: February 21, 2021, 03:44:45 PM »
A lot of them no doubt were young, but the MRA movement that gamergate emerged out of was full of middle aged dads. Started by them in fact, specifically because of their sexist views on their own (ex)wives and daughters.
:brain

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37949 on: February 21, 2021, 03:45:54 PM »
Not sure what that has to do with my avatar and I don’t think they have shown her pre augmetics. It can be based off her body before. I do like how the muscles are recreated in the legs.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-99#post-59169069

I don’t know who my avatar is of but I’ll take your word for it.

"It's not the crime, it's the cover-up"

benjipwns

« Reply #37950 on: February 21, 2021, 03:46:05 PM »
The title should probably be updated to say that WB knew.

Another publisher to add to my list of ones to avoid.
:jeb

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #37951 on: February 21, 2021, 03:47:36 PM »
This dudes at avalanche? Oh great, well if they ever bring it back the Just Cause series can get fucked too then. Actually like those games too.
:doge

Different Avalanche. This is Avalanche Software, Just Cause is Avalanche Studios.
Oh entirely different studio then! That's good to hear! I can't imagine this is doing JC Avalanche a lot of favors sharing a name with these guys

Imagine thinking that anyone gives a fuck

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #37952 on: February 21, 2021, 03:47:44 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-99#post-59169069

I don’t know who my avatar is of but I’ll take your word for it.

"It's not the crime, it's the cover-up"
He knows how fat that ass is though 👀

benjipwns

« Reply #37953 on: February 21, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »
Quote from: Shugga
https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1363543774106849281
weird way to spell nazi tbh
:mynicca

benjipwns

« Reply #37954 on: February 21, 2021, 03:50:51 PM »
There's a universe out there where the Harry Potter franchise wasn't ruined by its creator
:lol

benjipwns

« Reply #37955 on: February 21, 2021, 03:51:20 PM »
I mean can’t say I’m shocked that this fool is a complete monster or that WB supports it.

The amount of support he is getting is a good kick to the head though, anyone who wants to try and say that Women or Trans People aren’t still absolutely being shit on by the industry or it’s thralls simply needs to look here and see that yes, we are still something to be used by White Cis males and nothing more.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37956 on: February 21, 2021, 04:10:39 PM »
anyone who wants to try and say that Women or Trans People aren’t still absolutely being shit on by the industry

ah yes, that well known hardcore misogynist #gamergater motto, "trans women are women"

ShutUp

« Reply #37957 on: February 21, 2021, 04:19:49 PM »
A lot of them no doubt were young, but the MRA movement that gamergate emerged out of was full of middle aged dads. Started by them in fact, specifically because of their sexist views on their own (ex)wives and daughters.
:brain

Yes these game developers and their sexist views in regards to their....daughters. 
:mindblown

This game does not even come out until sometime next year and it's already their 3.0 version of  :gamergate

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37958 on: February 21, 2021, 04:22:05 PM »
the irony being, if #gamergate diehards really wanted to claim another scalp, the feminist owner of the IP which this studio is developing from would have the capability to request some internal shuffling so that a perceived misogynist is no longer attached to the project.

You know. If you hadn't already tried this cancel shit on them first.

benjipwns

« Reply #37959 on: February 21, 2021, 04:23:44 PM »
I guess this ends the hope that WB will buy out Rowling's stake in Harry Potter for billions. :teehee

ShutUp

« Reply #37960 on: February 21, 2021, 04:23:55 PM »
Cancel culture does not exist until we say so!  :hmph

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37961 on: February 21, 2021, 04:26:15 PM »
Let's play another round of OrangeGAF or PurpleGAF!

Fuck him. Hope plenty of people rape him in prison.

ShutUp

« Reply #37962 on: February 21, 2021, 04:29:20 PM »
Just like when a woman they don't like says something and she's immediately a cunt to them. Performative wokeness.

benjipwns

« Reply #37963 on: February 21, 2021, 04:30:31 PM »
I mean can’t say I’m shocked that this fool is a complete monster or that WB supports it.

The amount of support he is getting is a good kick to the head though, anyone who wants to try and say that Women or Trans People aren’t still absolutely being shit on by the industry or it’s thralls simply needs to look here and see that yes, we are still something to be used by White Cis males and nothing more.
It’s honestly horrifying how open and brazen they are being about it too. Like there is no mistake that they hate women and trans people and people of color and they are very proud of it and wish to never see people like me or others prosper or have representation or anything worthwhile.

The kind of hate that people must hold to wholeheartedly believe this and respect others who believe the same is just so frightening beyond words.
BAN WARNER BROS.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #37964 on: February 21, 2021, 04:33:55 PM »
What makes this funny to me is that the game itself looks incredibly harmless.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37965 on: February 21, 2021, 04:39:25 PM »
It’s honestly horrifying how open and brazen they are being about it too. Like there is no mistake that they hate women and trans people and people of color and they are very proud of it and wish to never see people like me or others prosper or have representation or anything worthwhile.

The kind of hate that people must hold to wholeheartedly believe this and respect others who believe the same is just so frightening beyond words.

... :doge

In a thread trying to get someone fired for some youtube videos he made a few years ago,  talking about a stupid fucking twitter war that happened 7 years ago, posted with apparently zero self awareness

jorma

« Reply #37966 on: February 21, 2021, 04:58:04 PM »

Well we already knew that ree doesn't hold freeze peach in high regard, soooo...

benjipwns

« Reply #37967 on: February 21, 2021, 05:18:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-lead-designer-is-troy-leavitt-a-game-developer-who-used-to-make-anti-feminist-and-pro-gamer-gate-videos.381606/post-59085474
User banned (duration pending review, this may be extended): dismissive behaviour in a sensitive thread

It's gonna be a nightmare to discuss anything about this game isn't it? I just hope it's a good take on the world, no matter what Rowling says is and isn't canon.
User banned (permanent): Trolling and dog whistling about concerns of bigotry over a series of posts. Account in junior phase.

After LOTR the Potter series is by far my favourite fantasy series. Cant wait for this! I really hope its open world.

Shame about the people working on this tho.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #37968 on: February 21, 2021, 05:19:54 PM »
Quote from: tatsu123
Harlem… no, I’m not from Spain. I don’t know why that’s important. I don’t fuck with Trump. He’s likely and actual rapist. Im not out here advocating someone rape him in prison. It’a called maturity.

Rush Limbaugh has died

My condolences to his family.

Fuck his family…

also

Rush Limbaugh: Can No Longer Deny He's "Under a Death Sentence" from Stage 4 Lung Cancer

I used to to listen to this motherfucker as a kid. Seriously. Since 11. My mom hated it but would listen to teach me and my little bro what certain people think about us. I have an aunt who died of breast cancer. She had great insurance, but I hope to fucking GOD this motherfucker is suffering the amount I watched her endure. Times infinity. Fuck him and everyone like him.

It’a called maturity.

:wut
Fish<

benjipwns

« Reply #37969 on: February 21, 2021, 05:21:29 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): Sexism

If it can't be done this way, we basically gotta hope they nuke the fillibuster.

Doing that will revolve around Manchin and Sinema.

Manchin will do his dance, and I wanna say, probably fall in line, but I'm less sure about Sinema, who might actually be as stupid as she appears.

Really cannot emphasis the amount of stupid white woman energy Sinema gives off.
Don't people (like moderators/admins) post this kind of thing all the time?

benjipwns

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #37971 on: February 21, 2021, 05:50:36 PM »
You've truly made it Resetera

Several users on popular gaming forum ResetEra have asked moderators to ban Hogwarts Legacy discussion altogether due to both Rowling’s influence on the franchise and Leavitt’s work as lead designer, a request moderators seem to be taking seriously.
https://kotaku.com/hogwarts-legacy-lead-designer-used-to-run-anti-social-j-1846316222

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37972 on: February 21, 2021, 05:51:14 PM »

Absolutely love the use of unnecessary capitalisation in this post.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:02:06 PM by Potato »
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #37973 on: February 21, 2021, 05:54:27 PM »

Oof, yikes, Weltall Zero catches another minority trying to pull a fast one like when he killed Ketkat: https://www.resetera.com/threads/free-speech-riots-erupt-in-spain-after-jailing-of-rapper-who-insulted-monarchy-and-praised-terrorism.381270/post-59179701
Quote from: Weltall Zero
Maybe you haven't thought about it, but what you call "lucky strike" means I probably haven't done anything deserving a ban.
Hmmm, are you sure about that?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #37974 on: February 21, 2021, 05:56:52 PM »

Oof, yikes, Weltall Zero catches another minority trying to pull a fast one like when he killed Ketkat: https://www.resetera.com/threads/free-speech-riots-erupt-in-spain-after-jailing-of-rapper-who-insulted-monarchy-and-praised-terrorism.381270/post-59179701
Quote from: Weltall Zero
Maybe you haven't thought about it, but what you call "lucky strike" means I probably haven't done anything deserving a ban.
Hmmm, are you sure about that?

What an amazing asshole   :lol

if the mods were worth anything at all they'd have perma banned this guy a long time. He's nothing but a ban baiter and ruins every discussion he's in (...oh wait, the mods probably love that)

benjipwns

« Reply #37975 on: February 21, 2021, 06:03:12 PM »
That'll also be a good example of their lack of solutions except bans when they go and ban the guy. Other posters complained about his post, he had a dialogue with them, now he understands why they complained and edited his post accordingly. Problem solved.

But the mods will roll in on the back of the reports and need to feel the need to do something more and will ban him. (Especially with Weltall Zero calling attention to his history of history.) And probably edit the rape stuff back into his post.

Prove me wrong! :teehee
[close]

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #37976 on: February 21, 2021, 06:47:41 PM »
Freedom of speech doesn't imply freedom from consequences!
This phrase is very popular, but with such a broad and vague wording, it could easily include state suppression or worse as an implied "consequence".
In other words, it doesn't mean much.

benjipwns

« Reply #37977 on: February 21, 2021, 06:59:41 PM »
And to be clear: I don't like Hasél and I don't like his lyrics, he's an idiot and a attention seeker, but I don't think he should be imprisoned.
reported

benjipwns

« Reply #37978 on: February 21, 2021, 07:02:19 PM »
Our freedom of speech is freedom or death. We got to fight the powers that be. Lemme hear you say:

benjipwns

« Reply #37979 on: February 21, 2021, 07:14:25 PM »
Just to check again if this game holds up, just played it again (old school, no save states) and managed to beat it without losing a continue or even a single turtle (few close calls though), I did spent some time farming the scrolls for all turtles though (finally making mike and ralph not useless), this didn't take as long as I remember.

I was surprised I still remembered where the route to get all the bombs on the water level, and the road to finish the 3rd Level.

4th level I went with my gut on where to go, I just remembered that you have to go for the levels that scroll to the right to go forward, and you eventually get to the end, the closing spike walls near the end are still nerve wraking.

5th level got lucky with the technodrome and found it in my first try with all my turtles in good health.

Final level went almost full scroll weapon while avoiding the jetpack guys specially on the last corridor, shredder is easy with the scroll too.

The game does hold up and it's still great, and the music slaps
REPORTED FOR INFLAMMATORY COMMENTARY IN A SENSITIVE THREAD