Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3127556 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #43080 on: May 17, 2021, 07:59:08 PM »
Taking this bold position in a sectarian conflict that has lasted for decades can't possibly blow up in their faces within the next few days of fighting.
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #43081 on: May 17, 2021, 08:07:13 PM »
The only "ethnic cleansing" I support, is a good enema after eating Indian food. :ufup

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Propagandhim

« Reply #43083 on: May 17, 2021, 08:13:09 PM »
 :phil

Devise the list!

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #43084 on: May 17, 2021, 08:15:38 PM »
https://www.fanbyte.com/trending/ign-parent-company-damages-journalism/

lol fanbyte went the waypoint route lmao. Fuck sakes.

https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1394376472177954817

:brain

We’re shitting on IGN, but we sure as fuck aren’t gonna write about it.

an industry that's still figuring itself out

just because you remember the start of video games doesn't mean you can pretend an over 30 year old journalistic machine is still in its infancy

whatever you have now is where you are, there's no "oh forgive the poor baby he's so young and learning to crawl before he walks"
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #43086 on: May 17, 2021, 08:53:47 PM »
Ryan McCaffrey being the executive editor of previews should've said something by now, but I guess his silence speaks volumes.
:lol
Executive editor of previews? Is that like when some dodgy sleazebag tells his receptionist that she's the "director of first impressions", just so he can try to get into her pants?
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #43087 on: May 17, 2021, 08:55:15 PM »
https://www.fanbyte.com/trending/ign-parent-company-damages-journalism/

lol fanbyte went the waypoint route lmao. Fuck sakes.

https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1394376472177954817

:brain

We’re shitting on IGN, but we sure as fuck aren’t gonna write about it.
Regurgitating press kits is journalism now?
Spud

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
Oi Oi

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #43089 on: May 17, 2021, 09:00:55 PM »
Internalized white supremacy :bolo

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #43090 on: May 17, 2021, 09:01:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taiwanese-man-67-attacked-at-gas-station-in-la-in-suspected-hate-crime.427220/

white supremacy strikes again.....oh wait
Hate crime reported. Thread active 15 minutes, two replies...I wonder what the problem is here?
Spud

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43091 on: May 17, 2021, 10:06:51 PM »
Back to normal gamesjournalism

Mass Effect’s revival reminds us it’s time to abolish the space police
What would it mean to defund the Normandy?
https://www.polygon.com/22436615/mass-effect-legendary-edition-police-ea-bioware-brooklyn-99

benjipwns

FUME5

« Reply #43093 on: May 17, 2021, 10:54:07 PM »
Look, I'm still dwelling on the poster who thought withholding E3 'news' would be an effective and appropriate measure to strike back against the corporate overlords who aren't supporting Palestine.

nudemacusers

« Reply #43095 on: May 18, 2021, 12:30:39 AM »
once again i visit resetera and they give me horny ads :rejoice

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43096 on: May 18, 2021, 12:53:21 AM »
There was a thread once about how psychics are scam artists and the main in-thread advertisement was for online tarot readings

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #43098 on: May 18, 2021, 12:59:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/60-minutes-ufos-regularly-spotted-in-restricted-u-s-airspace-what-is-your-opinion-as-to-what-these-could-be.427025/page-3#post-65151926

The Anti-UFO Mafia already out in full force I see

It’s how they cope with being scared shitless. They convince themselves earth is the center of the universe. These are the types of people that watch any movie that requires actually using their brain and their response is usually “I need more weed to understand this.” Like congrats on being dumb I guess?

I guess thinking that hyper-advanced aliens keep coming to earth for some reason isn't convincing yourself that we're at the center of the universe :lol

FUME5

« Reply #43099 on: May 18, 2021, 01:15:23 AM »
Someone cross reference the ufo true believers with their amount of posts in nintendo hype threads.

Well, shit, top of the page content I guess.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #43100 on: May 18, 2021, 02:03:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/right-now-in-east-jerusalem-israeli-settlers-are-forcing-palestinians-out-of-their-own-homes-this-is-ethnic-cleansing-before-our-eyes-happening-now.421892/page-57#post-65173832

Quote from: RiZ IV, post: 65173832, member: 17615
I’d never thought I’d part with my copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga.  It’s one of my favorite games of all time and the most treasured piece in my gaming collisions.  However, as it fetches a pretty penny, I’ve put it up for auction and 100% of the proceeds will go to the Palestine Children’s Relief Fund.

So if you’ve ever wanted to own this, consider bidding here as it will be for a great cause.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/194137307234

:salute
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #43101 on: May 18, 2021, 02:45:23 AM »
Watching a video game tutorial or stream play through has contributed lots to my enjoyment of single player games. I actually never even play them anymore. I put Resident Evil 8 on my other monitor while video chatting with friends and i was thinking of getting it but I feel as if I experienced it enough to not even bother anymore.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #43102 on: May 18, 2021, 03:01:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/60-minutes-ufos-regularly-spotted-in-restricted-u-s-airspace-what-is-your-opinion-as-to-what-these-could-be.427025/page-3#post-65151926

It’s how they cope with being scared shitless. They convince themselves earth is the center of the universe. These are the types of people that watch any movie that requires actually using their brain and their response is usually “I need more weed to understand this.” Like congrats on being dumb I guess?

I guess thinking that hyper-advanced aliens keep coming to earth for some reason isn't convincing yourself that we're at the center of the universe :lol
The universe is estimated to be 13.8 billion years old right?

If human civilization has only been around for about 6000 years, then we are a microscopic blip on the cosmic timeline.

If intelligent life developed on another planet, it would also be a microscopic blip on the timeline.

Imagine how small the probability is of those two blips on the timeline happening at exactly the same time? It's highly unlikely to the point of impossibility.

If we ever get off this planet and find other life, we are much more likely to find remnants of an extinct civilisation or simply primitive life forms than we are any sort of intelligent civilisation. The reverse would probably be true for any extra terrestrial visitors to Earth.
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #43103 on: May 18, 2021, 03:57:22 AM »
I remember them finding some shit in Turkey that was closer to 10k years ago, but i guess it was just a small village/community, not exactly Mesopotamian levels of civilization.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #43104 on: May 18, 2021, 05:15:11 AM »
most of the global elites are aliens from the moon of saturn, ladies and gentlemen :info
(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #43105 on: May 18, 2021, 05:41:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-staff-call-out-corporate-leadership-for-removing-tweets-supporting-palestine-in-an-open-letter.427154/page-3#post-65163176

Quote from: Morrigan, post: 65163176, member: 27
Good shit. Get fucked, J2 Global

I guess the only thing Morrigan hates more than Muslims is Jews  :curious
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43106 on: May 18, 2021, 05:59:49 AM »
It's not about hate it's about ethics in journalism

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #43107 on: May 18, 2021, 06:21:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-staff-call-out-corporate-leadership-for-removing-tweets-supporting-palestine-in-an-open-letter.427154/page-3#post-65163176

Quote from: Morrigan, post: 65163176, member: 27
Good shit. Get fucked, J2 Global

I guess the only thing Morrigan hates more than Muslims is Jews  :curious
Gonna be funny to see how many of these buffoons get fired over the coming months.
Spud

Tuckers Law

« Reply #43108 on: May 18, 2021, 06:36:11 AM »
Someone cross reference the ufo true believers with their amount of posts in nintendo hype threads.

Well, shit, top of the page content I guess.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Damn.

I desperately want to make her disappointed in me.

SmokyDave

« Reply #43109 on: May 18, 2021, 06:52:26 AM »
most of the global elites are aliens from the moon of saturn, ladies and gentlemen :info
Dude, Saturn has a shit load of moons. You're going to need to be more specific. I believe you, but I need details.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #43110 on: May 18, 2021, 09:51:47 AM »

The universe is estimated to be 13.8 billion years old right?

If human civilization has only been around for about 6000 years, then we are a microscopic blip on the cosmic timeline.

If intelligent life developed on another planet, it would also be a microscopic blip on the timeline.

Imagine how small the probability is of those two blips on the timeline happening at exactly the same time? It's highly unlikely to the point of impossibility.

If we ever get off this planet and find other life, we are much more likely to find remnants of an extinct civilisation or simply primitive life forms than we are any sort of intelligent civilisation. The reverse would probably be true for any extra terrestrial visitors to Earth.

Additionally, the universe is expanding faster than the speed of light at further distances from earth. Even if lightspeed could be achieved ( i don’t think it’s possible), such a civilization could never reach us.
Oi Oi

killamajig

« Reply #43111 on: May 18, 2021, 11:08:56 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taiwanese-man-67-attacked-at-gas-station-in-la-in-suspected-hate-crime.427220/

white supremacy strikes again.....oh wait

Era has told me that if it topic doesn't get a lot of replies that means people don't care about it.

Two replies = Era don't care about Asians.

SmokyDave

« Reply #43112 on: May 18, 2021, 11:16:35 AM »
Era has told me that if it topic doesn't get a lot of replies that means people don't care about it.
They do say that, don't they.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-good-opportunity-for-folks-in-diverse-cultures-in-the-usa.408063/

Yikes / Ooof.

killamajig

« Reply #43113 on: May 18, 2021, 11:22:45 AM »
They do say that, don't they.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-good-opportunity-for-folks-in-diverse-cultures-in-the-usa.408063/

Yikes / Ooof.
Damn, that's actually a interesting topic. There's some good links to historical pictures if you're into that sort of thing. I'm actually going to check that out later. Thanks

BIONIC

Margs

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #43115 on: May 18, 2021, 12:13:56 PM »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #43116 on: May 18, 2021, 01:17:31 PM »

As put by System of a Down, we can't afford to be neutral on a moving train.

How can they be this ignorant

:era

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-staff-call-out-corporate-leadership-for-removing-tweets-supporting-palestine-in-an-open-letter.427154/page-8

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43118 on: May 18, 2021, 01:52:04 PM »
IGN Israel should put flags of Israel and IDF ads on their website  8)
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #43119 on: May 18, 2021, 02:09:25 PM »
How can they be this ignorant

:era
As put by System of a Down, banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #43120 on: May 18, 2021, 02:12:51 PM »
google mentioning that they have inclusivity built in to products.

incoming praise for google for a few days before they find out google has israel servers.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43122 on: May 18, 2021, 02:24:23 PM »
google mentioning that they have inclusivity built in to products.

incoming praise for google for a few days before they find out google has israel servers.
They're already mad at Google for not having up to date pictures of Gaza on Google maps.

Neutral fundraising? Israel has free reign to resources from all over the world and is backed by the most powerful nation in the world you disingenuous twerps. Israel block funds and resources from being distributed to Palestinians! They've put in place a blockade to drip feed the most basic of items, where canned food is banned. Israel have flattened power lines, water networks, imposed their systems which is run a few hours a day, for the entire population to live off. Imagine having access to electricity between 1pm-4pm for the rest of your life, imagine living in a place where basic access to energy is a luxury. Imagine the existence of your country being slowly removed for public consciousness, try to look up Google maps, Palestine is blurred, with OLD images from 2016 to masks the true nature of devastation ongoing, thanks to the far reaching tentacles of US backed Israeli government. Most disturbing of all, willfully ignoring that Palestinians are suffering in far greater numbers due to Israeli intervention, Gaza, one of the most densely packed areas in the world continues to be carpet bomb and they like to talk about neutral fundraising. What a piece of complete nonesense that tries to fool readers into thinking Palestinians are like are other nation, and that Israel are the one's in a dire situation.

Apparently an attempt to hide the damage by the people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation according to Stormfront ResetEra

It's not really a complex issue, the history is complex because it's a lot of events but the broad strokes have always been true, Israel for the entirety of it's existence has exerted it's power as a coloniser on Palestine and it's people.

A lot of people have vested interests in making it seem more complicated than it is to stop people talking about it and to stop calling out Israel for it's war crimes.

This dude will probably get banned
While Israel is the primary enforcer of the Gaza blockade, both the West Bank (PLO) and Egypt also participate in the blockade financially as well as by restricting travel and movement.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #43123 on: May 18, 2021, 03:02:35 PM »
what was the transphobia in gta5? ive finished it 3 or 4 times over the years and don't recall anything that could be described as such :trumps

and I'm allowing for the loose definition  that resetera would be going off here :doge
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #43124 on: May 18, 2021, 03:05:38 PM »
you're so desensitized to it you don't even know

:snoop

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #43125 on: May 18, 2021, 03:08:50 PM »
Just asking questions?  Just shut up and listen.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #43126 on: May 18, 2021, 03:28:55 PM »
Would be ironic if IGN's Israel office got hit by a Hamas rocket though...
Spud

SmokyDave

« Reply #43127 on: May 18, 2021, 03:48:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/qanon-shamans-attorney-theyre-short-bus-people.427607/page-4#post-65217356

Quote from: Poodlestrike
Thread temporarily locked while we review posts and reports. Lotta ableist and ableism-adjacent stuff in here.
Oh, well that's a new one for me.

NekoFever

« Reply #43128 on: May 18, 2021, 03:56:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/grand-theft-auto-v-for-playstation-5-and-xbox-series-x-s-releases-on-november-11th.427427/page-2#post-65189816

Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 65189816, member: 31943

'GTA V' brings transphobia to the next console generation

https://www.engadget.com/gta-v-trans-ps5-xbox-series-x-representation-rockstar-180041678.html

:sicko
At page 7 and  :no1curr
Good luck trying to get this banned on era

I like how basically everyone knows to ignore the derail now and refuses to engage. It’s like the Cyberpunk OT.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43129 on: May 18, 2021, 04:00:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/grand-theft-auto-v-for-playstation-5-and-xbox-series-x-s-releases-on-november-11th.427427/page-2#post-65189816

Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 65189816, member: 31943

'GTA V' brings transphobia to the next console generation

https://www.engadget.com/gta-v-trans-ps5-xbox-series-x-representation-rockstar-180041678.html

At page 7 and  :no1curr
Good luck trying to get this banned on era

I like how basically everyone knows to ignore the derail now and refuses to engage. It’s like the Cyberpunk OT.

I remember them getting super pissed about no one engaging with their posts  :lol

Wouldn't be surprising if they start all this shit again when gta 5 releases

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #43130 on: May 18, 2021, 04:44:04 PM »
what was the transphobia in gta5? ive finished it 3 or 4 times over the years and don't recall anything that could be described as such :trumps

and I'm allowing for the loose definition  that resetera would be going off here :doge

could be wrong but I think it's like a 1% chance encounter when switching to a different character?  like finding trevor in his underwear on top of a mountain

or maybe you have to walk to a specific bar somewhere in the city and they're milling around outside
Uncle

NekoFever

« Reply #43131 on: May 18, 2021, 04:45:42 PM »
Also their version of UPS vans are called Post-Op with the tag line “no longer just mail”.

BikeJesus

« Reply #43132 on: May 18, 2021, 04:50:31 PM »
Also their version of UPS vans are called Post-Op with the tag line “no longer just mail”.

That's gta 4

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43133 on: May 18, 2021, 05:21:52 PM »
Would be ironic if IGN's Israel office got hit by a Hamas rocket though...
🤴

NekoFever

« Reply #43134 on: May 18, 2021, 05:25:58 PM »

That's gta 4

Both apparently. They’ve been getting away with it for 13 years  :shaking

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #43135 on: May 18, 2021, 05:26:03 PM »
They're in GTAV, too:

This is what GTA humor has always been, since the 2D ones, so i don't see what's so shocking about it though.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #43136 on: May 18, 2021, 05:31:11 PM »
Funny isn’t allowed for these people.  Anything they would call funny is actually just whiny or bitchy sarcasm draped in their preferred activism-du jour, while anything actually funny is “problematic” and “punching down”.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43137 on: May 18, 2021, 05:38:14 PM »
Now this is some real comedy unf unf

https://twitter.com/alexbkane/status/1394258752388337664

When I watch shit like this I suddenly understand why they constantly have the urge to kill themselves.
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #43138 on: May 18, 2021, 05:38:58 PM »
Funny isn’t allowed for these people.  Anything they would call funny is actually just whiny or bitchy sarcasm draped in their preferred activism-du jour, while anything actually funny is “problematic” and “punching down”.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ion-fury-to-retain-homophobic-content-after-all.137267/

:maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf
Uncle

jorma

« Reply #43139 on: May 18, 2021, 06:07:22 PM »
Now this is some real comedy unf unf

https://twitter.com/alexbkane/status/1394258752388337664

When I watch shit like this I suddenly understand why they constantly have the urge to kill themselves.

But.. that was a good rant, and i don't think it was supposed to be funny.