Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3205819 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #49260 on: September 01, 2021, 10:01:29 PM »
I'll trash talk all I want cause this topic is trash. What's this we shit you're talking about? What, exactly, have you done besides bitch about it on an internet forum and cast a ballot? How many miles have you marched? How.much blood have you spilled? Have you even worked on a political campaign? Volunteered at a polling place? Anything at all?

Where do you even live? What's your backgriund to be complaining and trying to flee to greener pastures like you are? Cause I'll tell you where I'm coming from. I'm a black man whose family comes from, and is still to a large extent in, Mississippi. And I lived there myself for a while. People with actual fucking problems who don't have the option of even pretending to chase some pie in the sky bullshit about running away to another country that'll treat them better.

Yeah, I'm talking shit. Because you certainly haven't shiwn you got shit all to say.
:whoo

:gladbron :leon :mynicca :obama :pacspit :shaqc
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #49261 on: September 01, 2021, 10:03:43 PM »
I'm 39 years old, no criminal record, & no children or spouse

Yet.

This motherfucker has some serious Amirox vibes going on
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #49262 on: September 01, 2021, 10:08:04 PM »
Used Banned (1 Week): Hostility to another member

Quote from: Soliloquy of a Dogge
The salt on this board for the Patriots as a whole never gets old.
Because they're a trash fucking organization.

Those who are willing to twist themselves in pretzels trying to defend the actions of some of its employees however, well, it tells us what we need to know about you.
Don't you ever get tired of attacking people and putting words in people's mouths on this board? I know I do and you do this to a lot of people on here.

You say some of the most stupidest things on this board.

Either have something intelligent to say for once or think before you post.

Or...just try not being so boring and predictable with your shit posting. It's pretty pathetic at this point.
:awesome

Boredfrom

« Reply #49263 on: September 01, 2021, 10:16:01 PM »
Quote from: SoloDoggie
   The only thing niccas can hope for is an alien invasion to come and enslave the entire human race

At least then we'll all be on a level playing field.

Man, I really hope he isn’t black and is another Enzom situation

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #49264 on: September 01, 2021, 10:49:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2021-ot-3-rage-against-the-manchin.463401/page-95#post-72482368

User banned (permanent): Advocating for the murder of politicians

Quote from: Lil Boat
Quote from: Hopfrog
So Congressional Democrats would deserve to be murdered during another 1/6 style insurrection for not moving as quickly as you would like on investigating the last one?
I do. They should reap what they sow. From where I'm standing they haven't accomplished jack-shit in the 8 months since the biggest attack on our Capital. To this day they are using language stating that they *might* subpoena someone knowing full fucking well that the GOP will stone-wall like they've done the past 4 years. If they want to turn a blind eye to the Domestic Terrorists they work with then they 100% deserve whats coming to them.
OBE

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49265 on: September 01, 2021, 10:52:13 PM »
if anyone remembers that byuu/near suicide caused directly by an internet hate site, at some point resetera moved the thread into a super secret members only forum (the only thread in that forum)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/near-author-of-snes-higan-has-passed-away-see-threadmark.448756/

regarding the actual suicide, byuu had made certain promises about having his information released through third parties so people could verify that he died, which ended up not happening

byuu's associates talked a lot on twitter about his sad final moments and said they called japan and japan said he was dead even though japanese authorities do not provide that kind of information

and now the US state department's website just updated with information through june, and...no US citizens died in japan in the month of june

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/death-abroad1/death-statistics.html

yes the site tracks suicides, and yes the site shows deaths in various other countries in june, but no results for either in japan

does it count as a conspiracy theory if you're using actual government data  :doge
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #49266 on: September 01, 2021, 10:55:29 PM »
FACT CHECK:

Boredfrom

« Reply #49267 on: September 01, 2021, 11:00:12 PM »
if anyone remembers that byuu/near suicide caused directly by an internet hate site, at some point resetera moved the thread into a super secret members only forum (the only thread in that forum)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/near-author-of-snes-higan-has-passed-away-see-threadmark.448756/

regarding the actual suicide, byuu had made certain promises about having his information released through third parties so people could verify that he died, which ended up not happening

byuu's associates talked a lot on twitter about his sad final moments and said they called japan and japan said he was dead even though japanese authorities do not provide that kind of information

and now the US state department's website just updated with information through june, and...no US citizens died in japan in the month of june

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/death-abroad1/death-statistics.html

yes the site tracks suicides, and yes the site shows deaths in various other countries in june, but no results for either in japan

does it count as a conspiracy theory if you're using actual government data  :doge

:no1curr

Let KiwiFarms and TransFurry Twitter kill themselves.

benjipwns

« Reply #49268 on: September 01, 2021, 11:05:12 PM »
Did they ban/warn the people in that thread that were openly organizing funding a federal crime?

Cauliflower knows what I'm talking about.

Averon

« Reply #49269 on: September 01, 2021, 11:34:10 PM »
I guess Joe Rogan threads is allowed as long as it is cheering for his death: https://www.resetera.com/threads/joe-rogan-has-covid.480463/

Don't get me wrong. Rogan's a dumbass if he didn't get vaxxed, and he made his own bed if he ends up on a ventilator. However, it is obvious ERA mods allows "banned" people/topics to linger if the thread's slant is pointedly negative towards that person or topic. I just wish they would be honest about that and not with the weak excuse of "mods can't be everywhere at once." That Rogan thread's been up for hours, and I can't imagine multiple mods hadn't seen it by now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 03:34:20 AM by Averon »

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49270 on: September 01, 2021, 11:49:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/went-on-a-first-date-agreed-to-split-the-check-later-got-ghosted.479488/page-14#post-72471607

User banned (permanent): misogyny, previous bans for sexism

Quote from: Pelicano
Quote from: hachikoma
y i k e s
He's not wrong. Regardless of what people like to think, we are all animals and there are definitely behaviors and characteristics that both men and women favor, from a biological perspective. If you choose to ignore that, you are kind of kneecapping yourself if you want to proactively date.

Most of the comments above have the right idea regarding giving no fucks / bullet dodged. If you want to paint it more optimistically, its her loss she didn't get with a cool dude like you. Move on and keep trying.

:yikes
OBE

« Reply #49271 on: September 02, 2021, 12:12:05 AM »
User Banned (1 Month): Consistent harassment of a staff member
Quote from: Slayven
Who has been canceled?

White people love fearing the thought they might actually be called out on something

Shouldn't mods also read the article before commenting?

Or is knee jerk reaction accepted across the board here?

Poor Slayven needs his ego protected; constructive thread has been back on the 'can we please ignore mod shitpost' theme again although surprisingly the banned guy isn't in here:
Quote from: SunBroDave
I can understand why normal users shouldn't be able to completely ignore mod posts, and that's fine, but can we at least get the option to put mods on ignore so that we can auto-ignore threads they create? Certain mods are just out of control with creating new threads constantly that I have absolutely zero interest in ever reading.
Quote from: SunBroDave
Quote from: Coyote Starrk
It's already been explained why. Once again the ignore thread option exists for this exact reason. To hide the things you are not interested in so that they don't bury the things that you are interested in. It's a single click to use and you don't even need to open the thread to utilize it. I don't understand why you can't just use it instead of asking that the staff create a workaround for your very specific problem.
First of all, it's not a single click if we're talking about 20 threads a week.

Second, is it really a problem specifically for just me? I can't be the only one who dislikes their feed clogged up by the same user posting all sorts of stuff I'm not interested in.

And lastly, what do you care? If the functionality I'm requesting would not benefit you in any way, then I'm happy for you but you don't need to chime in on it.

Quote from: BlueScrote
They aren't the only one who has this problem.  In fact I'd hazard a guess many people would like to opt out of that moderator's constant shitposting threads.

Best post:
Quote from: John Dunbar
i think we all know that the real reason why you can't ignore moderators and admins is because there are couple who would instantly appear on like 30% of all ignore lists.

Literally the only thing I know about this guy is that he seemingly lives to defend the mods in the constructive thread:
Quote from: daegan
it *seems* like a poor idea to post in this thread where its been said time and time again to not target any one poster/situation/thread specifically doing exactly that but hey

anyway there's another thread for feature suggestions, I forget where or what it is, but that's in here somewhere too!

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #49272 on: September 02, 2021, 12:30:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/went-on-a-first-date-agreed-to-split-the-check-later-got-ghosted.479488/page-16#post-72485791

User banned (1 month): sexist generalizations

Quote from: Tight Shoe, post: 72485791, member: 44664
she used you for a free dinner and is probably banging some other dude she met on tinder. this shouldn't be 16 pages

:hesright :rofl
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #49273 on: September 02, 2021, 12:43:24 AM »
I guess Joe Rogan threads is allowed as long as it is cheering for his death: https://www.resetera.com/threads/joe-rogan-has-covid.480463/

Don't get me wrong. Rogan's a dumbass if he didn't get vaxxed, and he made his own bed if he ends up on a ventilator. However, it is obvious ERA mods allows "banned" people/topics to linger if the thread's slant is pointedly negative towards that person or topic. I just wish they would be honest about that and not with the weak excuse of "mods can't be everywhere at once." That Rogan thread's been up for hours, and I can't imagine multiple mods hadn't see it by now.

Woah if the asshole didn’t get vaxxed. While wishing his dead is bad taste, I will not exactly feel bad of his situation if this is case.

benjipwns

« Reply #49274 on: September 02, 2021, 12:48:31 AM »
More legal predictions:
She's white, has access to 'money' (???) and has a baby

Chances are low she'll get the max due to the above. Heck I'll be surprised if she gets community service
So at best she’ll get house arrest and probation for months.
can’t wait for her to not be seriously charged .
Lmao she’ll do like 1 year in “prison” at most
She will either get off completely or get probation with time served.

Propagandhim

« Reply #49275 on: September 02, 2021, 12:57:51 AM »
"She's white, nothing will happen to her."

Very sophisticated legal analysis

Boredfrom

« Reply #49276 on: September 02, 2021, 12:59:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-please-free-me-from-the-bad-takes-about-china’s-gaming-restrictions.480589/page-3#post-72512851

So RE sudden hate for Kotaku vs CCP apologists.

ShutUp

« Reply #49277 on: September 02, 2021, 01:02:15 AM »
Sure seems like lots of non protected members are getting real fed up with the mods and protected members over there.

Another mass exodus on the horizon?  :rejoice

benjipwns

« Reply #49278 on: September 02, 2021, 01:06:02 AM »
What exactly has been sinophobic here?

The Chinese government is the largest-scale force for authoritarianism and political suppression the world has ever seen - in terms of humans suppressed, that's not an exaggeration.

Hyperbole isn't hyperbole here, it's warranted. So the "Fuck the CCP" posts here are not sinophobic in the slightest.

Reductive, I guess? But warranted.
You just made the list buddy.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #49279 on: September 02, 2021, 01:13:57 AM »
Sure seems like lots of non protected members are getting real fed up with the mods and protected members over there.

I think more likely the community just bleeds out/dissipates (arguably already happened)

it's absolutely worse than neogaf was at it's worst pre split. which was already fucking garbage

Boredfrom

« Reply #49280 on: September 02, 2021, 01:24:36 AM »
Some people that have no posted in ages (but we’re prominent enough long ago) suddenly start doing again or get mod status. Maybe is the long bans, but feels like a lot of people may be asked to comeback just to not be the woke squad shitting threads eternally.

Boredfrom

« Reply #49281 on: September 02, 2021, 01:27:35 AM »

I think more likely the community just bleeds out/dissipates (arguably already happened)

it's absolutely worse than neogaf was at it's worst pre split. which was already fucking garbage

At least there is semi open contempt for the mods than Gaf brainwashing that the mod team was always in the right (it took PreResetera Discord discussions to be made clear they were scum).

remy

« Reply #49282 on: September 02, 2021, 01:32:43 AM »
GAF was probably lucky in that it was older and they were able to control the conversation around the site because not everyone was using outside media like discord etc like they are today  :doge

You can just clean house on the site and no one is the wiser ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:58:09 AM by remy »

Boredfrom

« Reply #49283 on: September 02, 2021, 01:43:22 AM »
I mean, a lot of people tried to call out Gaf at twitter but it was during the Gamergate shitshow where people were people were using ignore lists shared by users and any legit criticism was drowned by gators sperging and anti gators gaslighting.

And yet people like Bish, Aenea and Kagari still show occasionally at RE like they were as bad or didn’t have the same attitude  as Morrigan, Slayven and Nephente.

benjipwns

« Reply #49284 on: September 02, 2021, 01:43:29 AM »
I'm seeing a lot of left Twitter really fired up, calls for Beto to run and such. Squad is also rallied about it, and Susan Collins being dragged again as usual.

I think lot of punditry is not counting this factor.
:american

benjipwns

« Reply #49285 on: September 02, 2021, 02:07:02 AM »
Warhawk4Ever must be somebody:
User Banned (2 Weeks): Personal attacks to other members, trolling, priors for similar behavior

How to say you favor a conservative government without admitting to it:
User Banned (2 Weeks): Hostility, numerous prior bans for the same

Lol you're consistently one of the worst posters on this site, I swear. Just absolute shit takes.

Do you honestly think Pelosi has changed her position on abortion in 4 years to "Now I like it, actually"? You're literally defending someone who said "All Lives Matter" and thanked George Floyd for being murdered. Dems giving ANY breathing room to anti-abortion rhetoric is a fucking problem, how do you not understand that? Or are you too privileged to actually give a shit? We absolutely cannot have Dems in power who believe this.

benjipwns

« Reply #49286 on: September 02, 2021, 02:20:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-please-free-me-from-the-bad-takes-about-china’s-gaming-restrictions.480589/page-3#post-72512851

Thread has been locked while we review a large number of reports. This may take an extended period of time. Should we decide to reopen this thread or give any other updates this post will be edited with the additional information. Thank you for your patience.
:success

Boredfrom

« Reply #49287 on: September 02, 2021, 02:23:40 AM »
I wonder how many are going to be banned. Gaming RE seems to have little patience for Kotaku and they quite ambivalent about sinoRE bitching.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #49288 on: September 02, 2021, 02:38:02 AM »
Holy shit. I thought I'd read some fucking stupid takes defending the CCP, but this one absolutely takes the cake:

It's important to remember that the CCP is not technically the PRC government (although there's absolutely incredible overlap in a one-party state), and neither of them are "China" or "Chinese people." In these conversations, precision matters.

So yeah, continue with all criticism of the PRC government. Totally warranted.

"Hey guys, it's totally not the Chinese Communist Party's fault, it's the People's Republic of China Government's (which is completely ruled by the Communist party) fault! Communism rules, eat the rich."

The fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow even acknowledges that it's a one-party state.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 02:45:08 AM by Potato »
Spud

Averon

« Reply #49289 on: September 02, 2021, 03:40:19 AM »
ByWatterson is most likely getting banned despite their takes being entirely sensible. 

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #49290 on: September 02, 2021, 07:52:05 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cd-projekt-red-cant-say-with-full-certainty-its-next-gen-updates-will-arrive-this-year.480694/#post-72518956
Quote from: Kyuuji
It's not like you can trust what CDPR say with full certainty anyway.
Yeah, reminds me of someone.  ;)
Too bad CDPR can't be gifted a NextGen patch by someone else tho.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #49291 on: September 02, 2021, 07:58:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cd-projekt-red-cant-say-with-full-certainty-its-next-gen-updates-will-arrive-this-year.480694/#post-72518956
Quote from: Kyuuji
It's not like you can trust what CDPR say with full certainty anyway.
Yeah, reminds me of someone.  ;)
Too bad CDPR can't be gifted a NextGen patch by someone else tho.

That bitch, just wants some more free games!

#Ad #Grifted

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #49292 on: September 02, 2021, 09:10:29 AM »
More legal predictions:
She's white, has access to 'money' (???) and has a baby

Chances are low she'll get the max due to the above. Heck I'll be surprised if she gets community service
So at best she’ll get house arrest and probation for months.
can’t wait for her to not be seriously charged .
Lmao she’ll do like 1 year in “prison” at most
She will either get off completely or get probation with time served.

Women have it so easy, about time Resetera put them in their place.
©@©™

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #49293 on: September 02, 2021, 09:39:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/went-on-a-first-date-agreed-to-split-the-check-later-got-ghosted.479488/page-16#post-72485791

User banned (1 month): sexist generalizations

Quote from: Tight Shoe, post: 72485791, member: 44664
she used you for a free dinner and is probably banging some other dude she met on tinder. this shouldn't be 16 pages

:hesright :rofl

Pretty much.  Even if she was into him, the instant he said "hey, let's go dutch" her legs closed up tighter than Fort Knox.

And the thread is as long as it is because all of the other clueless incels in training will never hesitate to dump on women.

Nice "progressive" website.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #49294 on: September 02, 2021, 09:42:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/awkwafina-shang-chi-is-being-accused-of-cultural-appropriation-by-some-for-previous-use-of-a-“blaccent”-while-she-was-rising-to-fame.478302/page-7#post-72243264

What’s the point in having a discussion if only 1 take is allowed lol

Well he was right about being banned, but we don't know for how long since the mods didn't have the stones to put in a ban reason or a duration.  :lol

User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory False Equivalence and Dismissive Commentary Surrounding Representation; Prior Severe Ban Related to Bigotry
okay they snuck the ban reason in after a few days, but we see you!  :lol

edit top of the page  :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

They upped WarLox's ban to a perm.  Lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/awkwafina-shang-chi-is-being-accused-of-cultural-appropriation-by-some-for-previous-use-of-a-%E2%80%9Cblaccent%E2%80%9D-while-she-was-rising-to-fame.478302/page-7#post-72243027

Here's his "previous severe ban related to bigotry" btw, a one week nothing ban 3 years ago:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/programmer-model-gets-misogynistic-comments-from-tech-bros-who-question-her-ability-to-code.67533/#post-12451444

This is the worst moderated forum on the internet. It's the most biased, corrupt, inconsistent shit ever.
hey

remy

« Reply #49295 on: September 02, 2021, 10:04:40 AM »
lol what lmao.

someone had it out for this guy

ShutUp

« Reply #49296 on: September 02, 2021, 10:35:08 AM »
Era mods were the ones getting stuffed in lockers in high school. Makes sense they would remember something like that from three years ago and ban someone now permanently for it.

remy

« Reply #49297 on: September 02, 2021, 10:37:47 AM »
Any reasonable person would be like, that was 3 years ago, and let people wipe the slate clean  :doge

Snoopycat_

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #49299 on: September 02, 2021, 12:27:45 PM »
This is an actual post on Ree -

Keep the laughing emojis out of a subject involving child porn please.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thq-nordic-digital-showcase-event-on-september-17th-at-9-pm-cest-12-pm-pst-8-pm-bst-6-new-game-announcement-hosted-by-geoff-keighley.480724/#post-72527848

I'll venmo someone 5 bucks for copy/pasting the Diggeh screed in that thread, the one with the Ms. Galaxy screenshots, not the updated version where he deleted them.
hey

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #49300 on: September 02, 2021, 12:42:34 PM »
As a black person, i dont agree with op but im not sure how to articulate my opinion because it seems like it's either agree or get banned for 2 weeks.

Guess there was a third option.

:teehee

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #49301 on: September 02, 2021, 02:17:47 PM »
BitchDubs :wag post about seeing ban records is basically the same as endorsing harrassment rings pretty fucking hollow when era mods routinely lie about users history of histories to coptalk up a harsher penalty for people that call them out while their favorite posters regularly get to call the entire forum userbase pieces of shit then maybe - maybe - catch a slap on the wrist for the 18th time

Tuckers Law

« Reply #49302 on: September 02, 2021, 02:25:03 PM »
History of histories is absolutely their version of sprinkling some crack in the backseat.  For a place that really hates cops, they sure like to use their methods.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #49303 on: September 02, 2021, 03:12:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-thread-serves-no-other-purpose-but-to-show-you-this-lil-nas-x-tweet.480931/

in complete contrast to incelchiefs other threads which serve no other purpose than to show a random tweet determining their opinion on something

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #49304 on: September 02, 2021, 03:13:44 PM »

"He had a history of histories"

*Rapidly show post counts
sigh

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #49305 on: September 02, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
This is an actual post on Ree -

Keep the laughing emojis out of a subject involving child porn please.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thq-nordic-digital-showcase-event-on-september-17th-at-9-pm-cest-12-pm-pst-8-pm-bst-6-new-game-announcement-hosted-by-geoff-keighley.480724/#post-72527848

Dunno, it was pretty funny that child porn monger amir0x got pissed on by his cellmate in jail
^_^

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #49306 on: September 02, 2021, 03:43:50 PM »
I believe the technical term is "jarated"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #49307 on: September 02, 2021, 03:46:52 PM »
Usually when one of these posts pop up people insist the front lines of this fuckeries are NIMBY’s and a general lack of housing, which is true. But institutional investors buying up residential homes is perverse and will only lead to horrible things in the future; looking forward to pro-corporate slumlord laws getting pushed in on the local levels and renters having absolutely no rights

:confused

Do mortgages work differently in america, or...?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #49308 on: September 02, 2021, 05:43:11 PM »
They're still mad about the 8chan thing? Wasn't that site nuked, anyway?
Meanwhile, they report every dumbass leak/rumor coming from 4chan.  :lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #49309 on: September 02, 2021, 05:47:55 PM »
They're still mad about the 8chan thing? Wasn't that site nuked, anyway?
Meanwhile, they report every dumbass leak/rumor coming from 4chan.  :lol

To be fair it’s only half as bad. :science

Tuckers Law

« Reply #49310 on: September 02, 2021, 05:49:16 PM »
Their heroes like Schreeeeeeeier still invoke ancient boogeymen like gamergate, so no surprise there.  Just because something is dead or never was doesn’t mean it can’t be useful.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #49311 on: September 02, 2021, 06:43:58 PM »
For Today's official Irony thread at ERA:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/more-evidence-that-gamers-are-shit.480952/

It's just his opinion on the matter. You can disagree with someone without escalating it to doxxing. Smh
It's called disagreeing with him in a civil manner. Exactly what the people who doxxed him should have done.
The disgrace of a person doxxing for this, or for anything really
doxxing is just how some assholes seem to think things need to be handled
When you’ve got people even on Era merrily posting devs’ LinkedIn profiles of people they disagree with, nothing surprises me anymore.
Anyone who attaches too much of their identity into any one thing is unbalanced.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #49312 on: September 02, 2021, 07:05:20 PM »
For Today's official Irony thread at ERA:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/more-evidence-that-gamers-are-shit.480952/

Anyone who attaches too much of their identity into any one thing is unbalanced.
This is quite a quote for someone on Reeeeesetera
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49313 on: September 02, 2021, 07:06:24 PM »
OBE

FUME5

« Reply #49314 on: September 02, 2021, 07:16:04 PM »

Thread has been locked while we review a large number of reports. This may take an extended period of time. Should we decide to reopen this thread or give any other updates this post will be edited with the additional information. Thank you for your patience.
:success

OP banned (or requested account deletion - can't see a ban message), no other bans, thread remains locked.

Great work all around.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49315 on: September 02, 2021, 07:26:37 PM »
OP banned (or requested account deletion - can't see a ban message), no other bans, thread remains locked.

Great work all around.

User requested account closure

Banned here:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/apple-loosens-rules-for-developers-in-major-concession-amid-antitrust-pressure.477660/#post-72147402

User Banned (3 Days): Creating a Thread With a Deliberately Misleading Title; Account in Junior Phase

They also were the one who posted the racist Psychonauts 2 thread.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/surprised-by-unexpected-racist-stereotypes-and-depictions-in-psychonauts-2-late-game-level-spoilers.479416/
OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #49316 on: September 02, 2021, 07:43:05 PM »

Great work all around.

User requested account closure

Banned here:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/apple-loosens-rules-for-developers-in-major-concession-amid-antitrust-pressure.477660/#post-72147402

User Banned (3 Days): Creating a Thread With a Deliberately Misleading Title; Account in Junior Phase

They also were the one who posted the racist Psychonauts 2 thread.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/surprised-by-unexpected-racist-stereotypes-and-depictions-in-psychonauts-2-late-game-level-spoilers.479416/
Shit on Kotaku and Tim Schafer all you want, but you better believe the mods will come hunting for you if you even try to question big daddy Apple (or Disney) and their anticompetitive practices.
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49317 on: September 02, 2021, 07:49:29 PM »
Morrigan has been busy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/anyone-ever-deal-with-financial-infidelity.480508/page-2#post-72505312

User banned (1 month): misogynistic joke

Quote from: Lunchbox
She for the streets.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nsfw-misconception-the-porn-industry-is-guilty-of.480175/page-7#post-72534751

User banned (1 month): misogyny

Quote from: Landy828
Quote from: methane47
Its not my proudest moment. I understand and respect your point. You made the morally right choice.

But just consider you aren't the center of the universe, that person was an adult who gets to make their own choices. You aren't responsible for their actions. And you turning down the advance is not helping or hurting their relationship. If they already made the advance.... its already too late. And Karma isn't real and you making every right decision in life will not stop you from being cheating on. And if it wasn't you accepting the advance...Then someone else probably accepted the advance after you. Maybe it was me!(im horrible)....

You said you were 21-22? YOLO!
Hey, you do you, lol. I can't do it though, not my style.

My ex-wife did it, and I took all the money and both our kids 🤣. Now she lives in a falling apart hole in the wall and my new wife is way hotter.

Maybe I should have done it, told the guy, and he could have upgraded....although, she was probably as good as he was going to do even with money.
OBE

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49318 on: September 02, 2021, 07:50:40 PM »
Quote from: pswii60
Quote from: Guinguin
He shouldn't be doxxed but he definitely shouldn't pretend to be a hardware expert. His takeaway was embarrassing.
Once somebody told me that everything before a "but" is insincere. No offence but I think that holds true here.

explains era's view that so many people are trolling, gaslighting, making inflammatory comments etc. etc.

"but" is the 22nd most common word in the english language, that's a lot of insincere devil's advocate sealioning  :doge
Uncle

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49319 on: September 02, 2021, 08:30:34 PM »
Quote from: pswii60
Quote from: Guinguin
He shouldn't be doxxed but he definitely shouldn't pretend to be a hardware expert. His takeaway was embarrassing.
Once somebody told me that everything before a "but" is insincere. No offence but I think that holds true here.

It's not a sincere relationship until you have anal? :thinking

User banned (1 month): misogynistic joke
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 08:38:46 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE