Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 317759 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| It's morning again in America
« Reply #2100 on: January 25, 2021, 01:54:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/broderick/status/1353762359563714560

This is my kind of political discourse

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2101 on: January 25, 2021, 02:07:21 PM »
She’s going to win, isn’t she  :(

Murica loves nepotism, so yeah.
©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #2102 on: January 25, 2021, 05:19:13 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/535724-republicans-plan-voting-overhauls-after-bidens-win

Disenfranchise the shit out of your own over-50s voting base in the remaining districts under your control to own the libs

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #2103 on: January 25, 2021, 05:54:52 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
A SECOND PLANE HAS HIT THE MORBIDLY OBESE NAZI FUCKTARD
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2104 on: January 25, 2021, 07:13:06 PM »
Now we know who writes them

🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2105 on: January 25, 2021, 07:48:10 PM »
That didn't take long The Office of the Former President. Trump's just gonna keep Presidenting.

🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2106 on: January 25, 2021, 09:40:05 PM »
Lol, Trump ain't stopping until he's torn the whole democracy a new arsehole and starts fisting it into oblivion.
Spud

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2107 on: January 25, 2021, 10:29:59 PM »
Lol, Trump ain't stopping until he's torn the whole democracy a new arsehole and starts fisting it into oblivion.

Once you taste the grift you can never let it go.
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2109 on: January 26, 2021, 03:25:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1354149156001034240

Mr. President please give us a headline :stahp

:biden
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #2110 on: January 26, 2021, 04:54:15 PM »

Once you taste the grift you can never let it go.

The Trump Presidential Library and Hotel will be legit.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:48:29 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2112 on: January 27, 2021, 03:47:24 PM »
Ok trumps gone, see y’all in 4 years

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:snob
[close]

srsly biden gets elected and it starts taking an entire week for this thread to get enough posts to advance a page
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2113 on: January 27, 2021, 04:52:22 PM »
Ok trumps gone, see y’all in 4 years

:snob
[close]

srsly biden gets elected and it starts taking an entire week for this thread to get enough posts to advance a page

©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
It's true though. What's there to talk about?

A US President that respects and believes experts and also respects foreign allies and trading partners. That leaves little to shout about.
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
https://gomez.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=2222
LOS ANGELES – In light of numerous reports revealing her repeated endorsements of sedition, domestic terrorism, and political violence, Congressman Jimmy Gomez (CA-34) announced today he will introduce a resolution to expel Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) from the U.S. House of Representatives.

“As if it weren’t enough to amplify conspiracy theories that the September 11 attacks were an inside job and the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School was staged, a string of recent media reports has now confirmed that Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene had previously supported social media posts calling for political violence against the Speaker of the House, members of Congress, and former President Barack Obama,” said Congressman Gomez. “Such advocacy for extremism and sedition not only demands her immediate expulsion from Congress, but it also merits strong and clear condemnation from all of her Republican colleagues, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. Her very presence in office represents a direct threat against the elected officials and staff who serve our government, and it is with their safety in mind, as well as the security of institutions and public servants across our country, that I call on my House colleagues to support my resolution to immediately remove Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene from this legislative body.”

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
GOP teams up with Trump for 2022

[close]
🤴

benjipwns

He's back! Cover your tables and countertops!
Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) said this week he is considering a 2022 gubernatorial run, setting up a potential challenge against incumbent Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R).

"It's something I'm going to think about," O'Rourke told Buzz Adams on Texas radio station KLAQ on Monday.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
its more fun this way :phil
(ice)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
God the GOP is so bizarre right now... why are they propping up a 1 term President whose incredibly unpopular and never won the popular vote?

Oh also he's a lying chaotic piece of shit about to be embroiled in a ton of legal trouble who will turn on you at the tip of a hat, based on the smallest of grievances?

And he ended his term with the lowest approval rating of a President after one term since Carter.
dog

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Dont worry guys, Im sure the Biden administration will take the same hard line against wall street that Obama took
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
You were promised a $2000 check, instead the Fed is put in charge of the treasury, hedgefunds are being protected, and the Capitol gets a permanent security fence.

Build back better :usacry
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Ready to shoot up a GameStop on behalf of MSNBC :salute
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 01:37:36 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Trent Dole

Ha formal President office proclamations, I hadn't even heard of that shit until I popped into this thread four days later and I am fucking terminally on twitter. Literally nobody cares about your dumb fatass anymore Donnie. :lol
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

https://mobile.twitter.com/CawthornforNC/status/1354865702889533442

Gotta stop them before they come for the patriot points.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
First they came for the double patriot points, but I said nothing because I was already getting triple patriot points.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1355577151031017473

Watch out for the terrorists guys!
Guys?
Hey guys?
Have you heard about this place called Iraq?
Hello, is the mic still on?
🤴

Trent Dole

OH so he got the vax right away then is what he's saying?
Hi

james

Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2134 on: February 01, 2021, 01:32:27 PM »
My uncle brought up how 2020 was saved because of Trumps $600 unemployment checks, since his work was closed for 2 months

:existential :existential :existential

Tasty

Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2135 on: February 01, 2021, 01:35:44 PM »
My uncle complained about the stimulus payments despite benefiting from them. On potential future pay-outs: "What, are they gonna steal another trillion from us?"

I always want to ask who "they" and "us" are when he says that (the family overall is middle income at best, if not low-middle), but then I remember I don't actually want to engage with the conversation at all. :doge

james

« Reply #2136 on: February 01, 2021, 01:38:45 PM »
My uncle complained about the stimulus payments despite benefiting from them. On potential future pay-outs: "What, are they gonna steal another trillion from us?"

I always want to ask who "they" and "us" are when he says that (the family overall is middle income at best, if not low-middle), but then I remember I don't actually want to engage with the conversation at all. :doge

Lol he did the same. After talking about how the checks were a life saver, he said "this country has too much debt, whos paying for all this?"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2137 on: February 01, 2021, 01:42:56 PM »
My uncle brought up how 2020 was saved because of Trumps $600 unemployment checks, since his work was closed for 2 months

:existential :existential :existential
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2138 on: February 01, 2021, 01:45:22 PM »

My Struncle complains about people getting free shit all the time, but then was real mad about there not being bigger bail outs and stimmies the second time around, then went back to THEY'RE STEALING OUR SOCIAL SECURITY shit. These people have no ideology except they don't want others to get anything they think they should get more or first.

:gurl
(ice)

Tasty

« Reply #2139 on: February 01, 2021, 01:46:33 PM »
I was going to say, to me my uncle occupies two opposing political extremes: both "fuck you, got mine" and "I know what will solve society's ills if they would only listen and follow my orders exactly."

Sometimes one comes out, sometimes the other.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2140 on: February 01, 2021, 01:53:57 PM »
The only ones that deserve unlimited money are da troops that protect our freedumbs from non-existent invincible enemies :salute  :nintendo
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2141 on: February 01, 2021, 02:42:37 PM »
someone change their name to struncle kracker :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
(ice)

james

« Reply #2142 on: February 01, 2021, 02:58:03 PM »
I was going to say, to me my uncle occupies two opposing political extremes: both "fuck you, got mine" and "I know what will solve society's ills if they would only listen and follow my orders exactly."

Sometimes one comes out, sometimes the other.

Thats pretty much the average american.

Which is why its ridiculous that the political elites go on and on about bipartisanship, and popular policies etc etc

Its like trying to decide pizza or tacos. Sometimes you want one, sometimes you want another.

Fuck, thats why they built the taco bell/KFC/Pizza hut stores
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 03:41:37 PM by james »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2143 on: February 01, 2021, 03:04:49 PM »
Its like trying to decide pizza or tacos. Sometimes you want one, sometimes you want another.
I bet you stole this quote directly from George W. Bush.  :thinking
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2144 on: February 01, 2021, 10:42:02 PM »
https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/S-F-high-school-students-get-a-lesson-in-subtle-15909700.php
And there, across all of our news and social media feeds, was Bernie: Bernie memes, Bernie sweatshirts, endless love for Bernie. I puzzled and fumed as an individual as I strove to be my best possible teacher. What did I see? What did I think my students should see? A wealthy, incredibly well-educated and -privileged white man, showing up for perhaps the most important ritual of the decade, in a puffy jacket and huge mittens.

I mean in no way to overstate the parallels. Sen. Sanders is no white supremacist insurrectionist. But he manifests privilege, white privilege, male privilege and class privilege, in ways that my students could see and feel.

“When you see privilege, you know it,” I’d told them weeks before. Yet, when they saw Sen. Bernie Sanders manifesting privilege, when seemingly no one else did, I struggled to explain that disparity. I am beyond puzzled as to why so many are loving the images of Bernie and his gloves. Sweet, yes, the gloves, knit by an educator. So “Bernie.”

Not so sweet? The blindness I see, of so many (Bernie included), to the privileges Bernie represents. I don’t know many poor, or working class, or female, or struggling-to-be-taken-seriously folk who would show up at the inauguration of our 46th president dressed like Bernie. Unless those same folk had privilege. Which they don’t.

Ingrid Seyer-Ochi is a former UC Berkeley and Mills College professor, ex-Oakland Unified School District principal and current San Francisco Unified School District high school teacher.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2145 on: February 01, 2021, 10:43:19 PM »
 :wut
dog

Tasty

« Reply #2147 on: February 01, 2021, 11:02:04 PM »

Tasty

« Reply #2148 on: February 01, 2021, 11:08:40 PM »
someone change their name to struncle kracker :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Struncle grundle :mouf

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2149 on: February 02, 2021, 12:59:39 AM »
https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/S-F-high-school-students-get-a-lesson-in-subtle-15909700.php
And there, across all of our news and social media feeds, was Bernie: Bernie memes, Bernie sweatshirts, endless love for Bernie. I puzzled and fumed as an individual as I strove to be my best possible teacher. What did I see? What did I think my students should see? A wealthy, incredibly well-educated and -privileged white man, showing up for perhaps the most important ritual of the decade, in a puffy jacket and huge mittens.

I mean in no way to overstate the parallels. Sen. Sanders is no white supremacist insurrectionist. But he manifests privilege, white privilege, male privilege and class privilege, in ways that my students could see and feel.

“When you see privilege, you know it,” I’d told them weeks before. Yet, when they saw Sen. Bernie Sanders manifesting privilege, when seemingly no one else did, I struggled to explain that disparity. I am beyond puzzled as to why so many are loving the images of Bernie and his gloves. Sweet, yes, the gloves, knit by an educator. So “Bernie.”

Not so sweet? The blindness I see, of so many (Bernie included), to the privileges Bernie represents. I don’t know many poor, or working class, or female, or struggling-to-be-taken-seriously folk who would show up at the inauguration of our 46th president dressed like Bernie. Unless those same folk had privilege. Which they don’t.

Ingrid Seyer-Ochi is a former UC Berkeley and Mills College professor, ex-Oakland Unified School District principal and current San Francisco Unified School District high school teacher.

Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2150 on: February 02, 2021, 04:30:00 AM »
It's like he was wearing two tan suits on his hands.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2152 on: February 02, 2021, 09:58:34 AM »
Privileged Bernie
A Fallen Legend
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2153 on: February 02, 2021, 01:19:59 PM »

This is either a Q believer or a Clinton 2016 alumni.

It is hard to tell the difference these days  :doge
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #2154 on: February 02, 2021, 01:44:21 PM »
It is hard to tell the difference these days  :doge

FOH with that gaslighting :nope

james

« Reply #2155 on: February 02, 2021, 01:59:39 PM »
I sent the article to a friend of mine, an academic who literally teaches a class on privilege.

Their response?

"fucking clinton stans still cant get over it"

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2156 on: February 02, 2021, 05:21:36 PM »
I didn’t realize Newsmax was already controlled opposition.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1356719881564086272

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2157 on: February 02, 2021, 06:45:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1356744205054394369

:dead

The Trump legal team released a response to the impeachment case.
Of course the defense is, Trump isn't President anymore so you can't impeach him.  :doge

Also they mispelled United States
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 07:03:37 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #2159 on: February 02, 2021, 08:20:09 PM »
Nintex wuv you :heart