Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 317723 times)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Resist Australian-style Fascism
« Reply #4380 on: December 09, 2021, 04:55:58 PM »
you'd assume anyone with the last name clinton would be avoiding publicity while the maxwell trial is ongoing, but i suppose plebs like me and you cannot account for or understand the hubris of the elites :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4381 on: December 09, 2021, 05:16:34 PM »
you'd assume anyone with the last name clinton would be avoiding publicity while the maxwell trial is ongoing, but i suppose plebs like me and you cannot account for or understand the hubris of the elites :trumps
The trial is a cover-up they're literally banning accounts that tweet about it.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #4382 on: December 09, 2021, 05:18:59 PM »
i'd still be keeping a low profile as someone who isn't mentally distinguished, but like i say this may be pleb talk 
(ice)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

benjipwns

« Reply #4384 on: December 09, 2021, 08:36:57 PM »
Slides from Trump White House PowerPoint presentation:

"Constitutional Remedy" is their phrase for having the House elect the President.

edit: lmao, here's the entire crazy thing if you want to look at it: https://web.archive.org/web/20210716135230if_/https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/voter-fraud.pdf
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 08:41:48 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #4386 on: December 09, 2021, 09:15:26 PM »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #4387 on: December 09, 2021, 10:24:17 PM »
Slides from Trump White House PowerPoint presentation:
(Image removed from quote.)

"Constitutional Remedy" is their phrase for having the House elect the President.

edit: lmao, here's the entire crazy thing if you want to look at it: https://web.archive.org/web/20210716135230if_/https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/voter-fraud.pdf

Should have done it for the lulz
:O

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #4389 on: December 10, 2021, 01:18:58 AM »
needs a different name (that one's already taken :rage), but I'd watch this:

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4390 on: December 10, 2021, 07:56:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/john_sipher/status/1469366162437849096

I like how Bush and Obama were searching for the Taliban for years and Trump called them up like 'yo wassup'

:filler
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4391 on: December 11, 2021, 12:40:46 AM »
Oh I see the US leftist media has given up on trying to prop up Biden and is back to discrediting Trump. 
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4392 on: December 11, 2021, 05:33:26 AM »
The "coup" trail now leads to Kanye West and a powerpoint.

Going by the headlines...
Inflation is at 6.8%(highest in 40 years), the Iran talks are in shambles, the border is a mess, homicides are at record numbers along with OD's and suicides and Russia isn't backing down. And that's only current events.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4394 on: December 11, 2021, 11:40:51 AM »
https://twitter.com/Strandjunker/status/1469307941056651269

And that's why I support the Trump Administration started prosecution of a journalist, I'm a progressive who cares about civil liberties!

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #4395 on: December 11, 2021, 11:47:40 AM »
imagine being such a ghoul that you'd want to see someone more than likely tortured by the CIA for the rest of his life for reporting facts just because Trump broke your brain :maduro
(ice)

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #4397 on: December 11, 2021, 07:38:27 PM »
Sources who have spent time with Trump at Mar-a-Lago say it's impossible to carry out an extended conversation with him that isn't interrupted by his fixations on the 2020 election.

He's intensely focused on demands that Republicans "get smart" and pursue efforts to "audit" and overturn that result.

"We try to get him onto other topics, but you always get dragged back," a Trump adviser said.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4398 on: December 12, 2021, 04:11:48 PM »

:salute

Propagandhim

« Reply #4399 on: December 12, 2021, 04:25:56 PM »
throat goat Nancy R

benjipwns

benjipwns

benjipwns

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
:O

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4407 on: December 13, 2021, 06:08:40 PM »
I dunno Larry, let's ask the council first

🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #4410 on: December 13, 2021, 11:36:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1470552655747588109

:awesome
The entirety of the GOP hated Trump prior to his election. Then they all lined up to kiss the ring, once Trump won. They would have celebrated and fallen right into line again, had the insurrection proven "successful." Fuck each and every one of them.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4411 on: December 14, 2021, 03:08:20 AM »
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1470390337256538112
Well, a demagogue is much better than a demogorgon or whatever the fuck Hilary is these days.
 :holeup
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4412 on: December 14, 2021, 05:59:00 AM »
You'd think that 6 years of Trump would've made the libs realize that there really is no central planning in the Republican party but they keep looking for a 'leader' to attack.
🤴

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4413 on: December 14, 2021, 01:10:43 PM »
This is me stomping all over Nintex's grave because that ^^^ was the last Nintex post in this thread ever because he's BANNED get fucked you fucking fascoid shit for brains  :brock
每天生气

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4414 on: December 14, 2021, 01:23:57 PM »
benji, in case you didn't see on discord:
https://twitter.com/RichardHanania/status/1469903366260080640

:science
每天生气

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #4415 on: December 14, 2021, 01:30:43 PM »
 :no1curr

Go back to discord.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #4416 on: December 14, 2021, 02:29:34 PM »
the two possibilities are

1) as the lorax prophesied, life returns to this barren wasteland and people who used this forum who dared not tread into nintex-space slowly come back

2) only benji posts tweets until he realizes nobody else is commenting and he peaces out

I suppose the next election will be the proving ground
Uncle

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4417 on: December 14, 2021, 06:01:46 PM »
When the world is dead the last light to go out will be a computer screen with a post from Benji.
dog

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #4418 on: December 14, 2021, 07:03:39 PM »
When the world is dead the last light to go out will be a computer screen with a post from Benji.

what will it say?
Uncle

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4419 on: December 14, 2021, 07:16:15 PM »
Probably a link to a thinkpiece about Soviet bloc revanchism.
dog

Kurt Russell

« Reply #4420 on: December 14, 2021, 07:20:38 PM »
This is me stomping all over Nintex's grave because that ^^^ was the last Nintex post in this thread ever because he's BANNED get fucked you fucking fascoid shit for brains  :brock

Yay I'm so happy they shitcanned Filler and Nintex. Now we can have a much higher standard of calm, non-emotive, reasoned discourse in the same vein as above.
woke

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4421 on: December 14, 2021, 07:22:41 PM »

Yay I'm so happy they shitcanned Filler and Nintex. Now we can have a much higher standard of calm, non-emotive, reasoned discourse in the same vein as above.
Nintex died for this... :larry
Spud

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4424 on: December 17, 2021, 04:07:47 AM »
The argument for having independently wealthy politicians is that in theory they are more resistant to corruption or bribery, rather than being grubby little grifters trying to stick their snout in every trough they can

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1471493741810622473

case in point

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #4426 on: December 17, 2021, 01:49:05 PM »

Himu

« Reply #4427 on: December 17, 2021, 06:10:28 PM »
The governor of New York keeps changing goal post after goal post. This is driving me nuts and I've had all three shots. Accept that due to vaccines COVID is now endemic. Please. The higher the number of vaccines New York gets the more strict the mandates get. This reminds me of 9/11 and when all of a sudden I had to get my anal cavity checked just to get on a plane for "safety" reasons. Looking forward to voting Republican in 22 and 24 especially if they shy away from Trumpism.

https://cnycentral.com/amp/news/local/governor-hochul-intends-to-change-definition-of-fully-vaccinated-to-include-boosters?fbclid=IwAR02Yx6Q2M_UoDBdKMVPdzviDxMtUMFSytAOKq-GGcZSQtT52zShT39hZdI

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4428 on: December 17, 2021, 06:26:33 PM »
Really good talk between two great thinkers.

IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4429 on: December 17, 2021, 06:57:17 PM »
jorp
dog

Himu

« Reply #4430 on: December 17, 2021, 06:59:45 PM »
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/12/a-preview-of-gop-tactics-if-they-win-the-house-in-2022.html

Conservative lawmakers, anticipating the GOP retaking one or both congressional majorities in next year’s midterm elections, are already calling for and strategizing around a fiscal clash in 2023, insisting on using the threat of federal default to place new curbs on government spending and reduce the $28 trillion national debt….

GOP hard-liners — including members of the House Freedom Caucus, a group loyal to former president Donald Trump that has a history of pushing party leaders into high-stakes confrontations with Democrats — are vowing to provoke a reckoning over federal spending using every tactic at their disposal.

“You have to use the tools you have to force change in this town,” said Rep. Chip Roy (R-Tex.). “That’s not going to go away until people get their head out of their [hindquarters] and actually focus on spending money that we have and not printing money. . . . Then we can end brinkmanship. If you’re going to keep spending money like drunken sailors, we’re going to keep fighting.”
IYKYK

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #4431 on: December 17, 2021, 07:03:42 PM »

only to be opened by filler if he is ever allowed back ;)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Himu

« Reply #4436 on: December 19, 2021, 11:31:47 AM »
:rejoice Manchin :rejoice

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/586450-manchin-says-he-will-not-vote-for-build-back-better-this-is-a-no

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1472208856742780928

Les incompetents. This lady cannot handle pressure under fire and is one seat away from being president.

She hasn't been challenged in a real way her whole career and can't answer a simple question without flipping out.

Scary times.

And the worst (best) part? She's the Democratic front runner for 2024 and she's nowhere to be seen as Veep. AOC can't win on the national stage and Sanders isnt running. Iirc a poll had Buttigieg after AOC with a measley 8% polling. LUL. I knew she'd be bad but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine it'd be this bad.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 12:02:32 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #4437 on: December 19, 2021, 11:44:27 AM »
Looking forward to voting Republican in 22 and 24 especially if they shy away from Trumpism.
They won't. The Republican Party has degraded into nothing but a cult centered around winning Trump's approval. All else falls by the wayside in service of this goal. Liz Cheney voted 90% with the Trump Administration's legislative agenda but she has been cast aside (potentially literally in a primary) as a traitor for someone who voted only 70% with the agenda but who voted against impeachment. It's the same across the board for the other Trump sycophants like Jim Jordan, etc.. They voted against him more far often (less than 85% of the time) than others they call traitors to the cause but voted with him on the one thing he cared about.

The Democratic Party is garbage and a disaster but it's not a fevered cult. There are still good Democrats and the Party has policy goals even if most of them are awful and regressive.

The only good of the modern Republican Party is that they oppose Democrats. The problem is that they do it only in service of Trump. Say hypothetically that the Democrats propose an awful idea, hard to believe I know, but the Republicans will oppose it. This isn't new, in the past Republicans would try to find reasons to do so, maybe conservative principle of some kind, maybe just explaining that it's a bad idea that will do something bad, etc. Now they do all of this with one eye to what Trump wants. If Trump decides he likes the idea, it's a rush of Republicans to cast opposition aside and support it. Also vice versa.

As anti-Trump as the Democrats have become, itself a worrying issue, they have yet to turn their entire policy apparatus over to him. A Trump policy that Democrats like, while Democrats may engage in theater in the media about, they ultimately will support. Same with policies they oppose that Trump opposes. Even in some cases where they oppose policies Trump supports. The Democrats were willing to give Trump his useless wall to get other things for example. This isn't the case in the Republican Party. A deal with Democrats to achieve some conservative principles while agreeing to minor concessions can only happen IF Trump doesn't become animated about it enough to oppose it.

In every instance here where I use Trump also consider me to be including his outsourced proxies including popular figures like Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, etc. Trump doesn't care enough, nor is he smart enough, to have an opinion on everything he's asked about so he outsources his views and then backs those people up if he decides he agrees for the moment.

As for Trump himself and the 2022/2024 elections he's already established his litmus test for both of those: the 2020 election. He supports those who say it was stolen, he opposes those who tell the truth. Trump doesn't care about the Republicans winning 2022 if none of them pledge loyalty to his stolen election theory. At the recent Republican candidate debate for Governor in Minnesota, four of the five candidates supported the theory and the last one wouldn't go that far but admitted they have questions about it. This is despite two of them winning election in 2020 themselves. This is being repeated across the country, former Senator David Perdue's entire campaign for Governor of Georgia is based around the idea that sitting Republican Governor Brian Kemp stole the election for Biden. (Funny enough, an allegation he doesn't make about his own loss of his own Senate seat.) The further they go in pursuit of this insanity the better in their view since it's more likely to attract Trump's approval.

The biggest problem of all though is that this mad pursuit for Trumpism may not harm the party too much. 2022 and 2024 may be entirely successful following this endeavor, maybe even succeed in Trump himself winning again in 2024. A result that would only further damage the Democratic Party and encourage it into greater anti-Trumpism and apocalyptical hysteria. None of that can be very good for the body politic.

Himu

« Reply #4438 on: December 19, 2021, 12:00:45 PM »
What about the Virginia race last month? The winner kept Trump at arms length and still won. What about the rise of GOP in NJ?

If Republicans run on common sense COVID control and rulings that don't emulate a police state, target wokism and progressivism, unite people of varying creeds against the left then they potentially stand a chance without running Trumpism. The problem is many Republicans like Cruz and DeSantis have baggage. Bad, bad baggage.

That said you make a good case.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4439 on: December 19, 2021, 12:10:32 PM »
Benji if the Democratic party has awful policy, awful results, awful regressive ideas mixed in a cocktail of authoritarian wokism then the only real option for any voter are the Republicans. I wish that weren't  the case but the way of American politics is if one pushes the other pulls. If one isn't working, vote for the other. It's a constant back and forth. Unfortunately it's time to vote Republican. Maybe without Trump as leader they can do a better job!

One thing I can tell you is I've never, in my 30+ years of living seen so many black people sick and tired of the Democrats to the point of considering Republicans. Never. Even in NY. Black people are bombarded every day with images of the vax and while I support the vaccine the concern is genuine and earned given the history. Then tie in mandates for jobs when many of these jobs overwhelmingly affect many people of color. Black voters helped hold the fort down and many of us are sick. I've never seen so many black people in my life openly anti Dem as I'm seeing right now and I love it.  :jawalrus

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-fallen-most-black-adults-pew-1638502

:whew

Mandates :disgust
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 01:52:20 PM by Himu »
IYKYK