Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1825563 times)

BisMarckie

Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #37980 on: January 23, 2023, 05:30:27 AM »
I am hoping for a My Immortal game so that Joanne doesn't see a single penny and I can still meet Harry Vampire Potter

PogiJones

« Reply #37981 on: January 23, 2023, 05:46:00 AM »
Can I not buy the game and not donate to a charity and not be an enemy and not be an ally?

BisMarckie

« Reply #37982 on: January 23, 2023, 06:01:37 AM »
Centrists should be shotgunned to death.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37983 on: January 23, 2023, 06:36:59 AM »
Centrists should be shotgunned to death.

shotguns are a tool of the NRA and the American right; even if you refuse to purchase a new one for the purposes you outlined, your use of one contributes to the cultural zeitgeist/mindshare that firearm use is acceptable

tl;dr centrists and firearms supporters should be guillotined to death
Uncle

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #37984 on: January 23, 2023, 07:03:08 AM »
I will take a stand against the ongoing trans genocide and NOT buy the wizard game. I always knew something was off about Joanne that's why I couldn't even be bothered to read past the first book back when it came out.

I have always been an ally and you people make me sick since you cannot even do the bare minimum. Nobody is asking you to join the armed resistance against said genocide, but you people can't help yourself and you are going to buy something that is the equivalent of buying products from slave workers in concentration camps.

You should all be ashamed.
This is an unwarranted fascist attack on my right to exist. I have not and never will purchase a Joanne wizard game, I only own the LEGO Joanne wizard games on Steam because I bought a bundle to help increase contradictions within capitalism and if I ever play them it will be simply to raise awareness about Joanne's hateful values within and become better informed at just what kind of vile hatred is oozing out of the LEGO games so that I can warn others.

Quite frankly it is you who should be ashamed at attacking those of us who are willing to sacrifice to learn just what the enemies of the people are putting in their propaganda whether it's my potentially playing LEGO games or Kyuuji ensuring that every single inch of content in Cyberpunk 2077 is evaluated. Your counterrevolutionary violence almost makes me suspect that you might be working with those who want to undermine the revolution from within by launching revisionist attacks on loyal members of the vanguard of the people.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #37985 on: January 23, 2023, 07:10:22 AM »
Like if the same thing happened with something like GTA would the mods also ban all the discussion? I want to believe that they would.

Please God make this happen. Just let them find something, anything, no matter how minor, that they can twist and use to force B.Dubs into a GTA ban.

NekoFever

« Reply #37986 on: January 23, 2023, 07:22:45 AM »
What would be funnier? Hogwarts Legacy sucking and their attempts to bend the rules to enable gloating, or Hogwarts Legacy being a huge critical and commercial success and the subsequent year of every sales, awards and GOTY thread being a minefield?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #37987 on: January 23, 2023, 07:30:19 AM »
Finding transphobia in TLOU

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #37988 on: January 23, 2023, 07:47:20 AM »
What would be funnier? Hogwarts Legacy sucking and their attempts to bend the rules to enable gloating, or Hogwarts Legacy being a huge critical and commercial success and the subsequent year of every sales, awards and GOTY thread being a minefield?

If it sux and bombs b dubs will bend and let them smug post :trumps

If it's a good game is where it gets interesting :society
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37989 on: January 23, 2023, 07:50:21 AM »

unfortunately the middle option will occur and both sides will loudly proclaim they are right

"lol wokes btfo by decent sales of wizard game, get rekt cancelers"

"how does it feel to have sacrificed all your credibility and audience as a streamer for a game that doesn't even beat the new cod in sales, you phobe"

:meeble
Uncle

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #37990 on: January 23, 2023, 07:54:30 AM »
What will be funniest is the amount of vocal critics who will be unable to resist the urge to consoom two weeks from Friday :rash
(ice)

NekoFever

« Reply #37991 on: January 23, 2023, 08:01:12 AM »
Funniest will be when it turns up on PS+

Daffy Duck

« Reply #37992 on: January 23, 2023, 08:33:35 AM »
Funniest will be when it turns up on PS+

I’m just so tired y’all.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37993 on: January 23, 2023, 08:36:21 AM »
What will be funniest is the amount of vocal critics who will be unable to resist the urge to consoom two weeks from Friday :rash

what will also be funny are all the journalists who will be forced by their jobs to review it under protest and loudly mention so in their reviews

:social
Uncle

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #37994 on: January 23, 2023, 08:50:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/film-producers-countersue-eva-green-for-allegedly-sabotaging-production-of-film-‘a-patriot’-called-film-crew-‘peasants’.678400/page-3#post-100104835

Quote from: Khasim, post: 100104835, member: 12293
All these people defending her saying that she called them peasants just as an insult, and she doesn't actually consider them inferior, replace 'peasant' with 'faggot' or 'retard' or any other discriminatory insult and let us know if your argument still applies and we should just let it slide.

That escalated quickly dot jiff
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #37995 on: January 23, 2023, 09:03:09 AM »
For our appetizer, forspoken reviews are due to drop any minute now :nothing
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37996 on: January 23, 2023, 09:04:43 AM »
B-Dubs’ Legacy (of cowardice)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/concerning-hogwarts-legacy-and-jk-rowling.678517/

I wonder if Bitchmade checked this with the actual site owners or not, because this is veering into slander territory, and I'm not sure JKR gives a fuck about the Streisand Effect anymore after however manyh months of near continous internet howling

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37997 on: January 23, 2023, 09:09:33 AM »
So, let me get this straight. I’m writing for a publication that’s not what I would call socially responsible...I’m being forced to stay up 'til freaking 3 AM, and...oh yeah, I’m reviewing Forspoken! Yeah, okay, that is something I do now. I fill it with unnecessary social commentary, decry jacked-up racial messaging -- I’ll probably call it transphobic next.
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #37998 on: January 23, 2023, 09:15:28 AM »
hey guyz can we like not murder trans people when streaming?

https://twitter.com/Jerasunder/status/1615834433361174528

https://twitter.com/Jerasunder/status/1615932388399267840

lol "morally in the clear."  Fucking shut the fuck up.  "Oh, the things that the rest of you care about and think are moral that I don't subscribe to?  Fuck oOOooOFFFf, i'm the main character here!" 

These people that constantly drone on about morals and thumb their nose at other people -- you couldn't get them to stop eating animal products for a day, to allay their comfort and convenience for one moment in the face of the most obvious cruelty...   But now, I have to pass a morality-check from these fucking assholes...or else?   :lol
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 09:29:18 AM by Propagandhim »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37999 on: January 23, 2023, 09:19:40 AM »
The bump

I’m more impressed that within 5 minute of me bumping the review score went down more than 5 points, putting sonic in the lead

RACISTS  :six:

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #38000 on: January 23, 2023, 09:26:17 AM »
I for one can't believe the game that looked like a piece of crap turned out to be a piece of crap.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38001 on: January 23, 2023, 09:27:19 AM »
The reviews and sales of this will likely lead to less POCs from square and they’ll take the wrong lessons learned. Looked bad for a bit. I will try eventually on plus.

:dunno

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #38002 on: January 23, 2023, 09:35:41 AM »
Honestly the lesson seems to be that if you have a poc character you'll automatically have an army defending your game even when it looks like crap. Though that same army will also crucify you if you dare to have that poc hero in trouble with the law or anything else they consider problematic

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #38003 on: January 23, 2023, 09:46:14 AM »
Oof. Ouch. Welp I preordered, kinda wanted an average game so that’s what I am getting haha
This cope is amazing.
Oi Oi

Boredfrom

« Reply #38004 on: January 23, 2023, 09:48:45 AM »
Honestly the lesson seems to be that if you have a poc character you'll automatically have an army defending your game even when it looks like crap. Though that same army will also crucify you if you dare to have that poc hero in trouble with the law or anything else they consider problematic

And will allude that people having problems with the game are actually racists and/or misogynistic. The game did got a lot of hate because the protagonist, but dunno why RE loves to support and guilt trip everyone for a mediocre game. If the game itself was fun, a lot of people would have ignored the writing (see, from the same company, Stranger from Paradise).

It is a shame, because the game actually had some talent behind it. But it sounds like it went to a committee of “what the western youngsters would like in their RPGs”. Who could guess that the Tumblr/Twitter crowd have horrible opinions about writing and storytelling?

Boredfrom

« Reply #38005 on: January 23, 2023, 09:54:22 AM »
Inb4 RE starts bitching about how racist is that people found Jack Garland dialogue endearing in Stranger of Paradise while everyone shit on black female protagonist in Forsaken.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38006 on: January 23, 2023, 09:54:47 AM »
I hate when jokes get signal boosted.

oh hey era finally found their motto

:rofl @ locking a memes thread for 'signal boosting' :rofl

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #38007 on: January 23, 2023, 10:05:23 AM »

Because that same army will crucify them for not showing the ‘struggles’ the character deals with as a POC. Trying to appease them is a Chinese finger trap of the more effort you put in, the worse it gets.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38008 on: January 23, 2023, 10:06:57 AM »
That Psychoninja guy is nowhere to be seen. Weird.

Averon

« Reply #38009 on: January 23, 2023, 10:13:47 AM »
I wonder if these people realize how much of a pro-segregationist argument they make on a daily basis. The constant message from them seems to be all races/religious/ethnic groups should stay in their own "lanes." Try to write/portray any group not your own (except if they are yts, of course) in a piece of media and watch as they descend down on you and beat you into a blood pulp and drag your carcass around social media for ritual shaming.

The constant lesson creatives are getting from these people is to not even try. And since these people are loud, obnoxious, and companies constantly bend to their whims due to Twitter outrage, this is often the voices creatives hear most, and defer to, even if said people are in the stark minority.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 10:20:46 AM by Averon »

paprikastaude

« Reply #38010 on: January 23, 2023, 10:23:05 AM »
If you wanted badass POC protags so bad, you pathetic cretins should've bought Killer7 two decades ago instead of watching Harry Potter  :nothot

Rahxephon91

« Reply #38011 on: January 23, 2023, 10:25:19 AM »
Well maybe Square should have gotten some black writers so they could tell them the game sounds dumb.

paprikastaude

« Reply #38012 on: January 23, 2023, 10:30:50 AM »
I wonder if these people realize how much of a pro-segregationist argument they make on a daily basis. The constant message from them seems to be all races/religious/ethnic groups should stay in their own "lanes." Try to write/portray any group not your own (except if they are yts, of course) in a piece of media and watch as they descend down on you and beat you into a blood pulp and drag your carcass around social media for ritual shaming.

That's what my main beef with most aspects of identity politics boils down to. These idiots are too dumb to realize that they are the new iteration of the racist conservative moms of the 80s and 90s. Leftism has no meaning from this POV, when it includes even the most hardcore nationalist or neoliberal on "your side", as long as they are polite and consume the right popular media.

ShutUp

« Reply #38013 on: January 23, 2023, 10:37:15 AM »
That Eva Green thread is amazing. Bending over backwards to defend calling them peasants just because they want to stick their dicks in her.

“She did it in private” ok and? Why not just call them pricks or assholes?
“She doesn’t have a history of this!” Again I say ok and? Era routinely wants people who slip up once sent to the gulags for life. Suddenly someone you’re horny for does it and she gets a second chance?

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #38014 on: January 23, 2023, 10:40:23 AM »
I will take a stand against the ongoing trans genocide and NOT buy the wizard game. I always knew something was off about Joanne that's why I couldn't even be bothered to read past the first book back when it came out.

I have always been an ally and you people make me sick since you cannot even do the bare minimum. Nobody is asking you to join the armed resistance against said genocide, but you people can't help yourself and you are going to buy something that is the equivalent of buying products from slave workers in concentration camps.

You should all be ashamed.
:stahp

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #38015 on: January 23, 2023, 10:44:41 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-28
Had an "argument" with a friend of mine who pre-ordered the game. His view was "Whataboutism" and that I spend money on people who probably have terrible views. I'm not saying Im not a hypocrite either and I'm not perfect, but I dunno, this seems pretty cut and dry.

Just fucking depressing man. People are like "Well my entertainment is worth a lot more" .

On top of that, he's Jewish and when I explained the coded Goblin part, he was like "Oh I mean it could be any goblin thing, its a children's book that got super popular" and "well, I like Harry Potter so ..."

And hey, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a game I would have loved as a child (and open world RPGs are my thing), Maybe I could suggest donating to a Trans charity the cost of a game? But its like "Just don't buy it, there are a ton of games".

So yeah, makes me sad is all. Curious to hear other thoughts. Apologies if this is not allowed and I can delete
He already pre-ordered it. Which I think is hilarious in that like you're pre-ordering a game from a studio who's last game was Cars 3. Like whats even the point of pre-ordering a digital copy at that.

I think as a child, you're just naive/innocent when you're 8/9 and literally aren't smart enough to make those connections. His view was also like "People cheer for the Empire in Star Wars, and they're Nazis." and it's like "Well, a) you're not supposed to cheer for the Empire and b) in HP, its the good guys who are like "yeah elves are fine. Fuck the non-magical people in the magic world"

I dunno, I dont pretend to be some holier-than-thou or even that I've never purchased something from someone who was bad, but I'm definitely someone who is like "okay, lets be real with ourselves, and not have this weird cognitive dissonance".

At this point, he's not a particularly close friend and only friends of friends. But if he brings it up again, I'll just mention make a donation or something if you're deadset but don't pretend that oh whats 1 more copy type thing.
You're never going to reach these types of people no matter how rational you are and they will ALWAYS move the goalposts or immediately change arguments, but the arguments that resort to whataboutism tend to crumble when bringing up that 1. They're only bringing up other issues to not feel bad about this one and wouldn't care about those issues otherwise, and 2. Most other games don't have an IP holder that's using the money and fame from their IP to push legislation to exile transgender people from society and get us killed.

Boredfrom

« Reply #38016 on: January 23, 2023, 10:45:14 AM »
Well maybe Square should have gotten some black writers so they could tell them the game sounds dumb.

The constant lesson creatives are getting from these people is to not even try. And since these people are loud, obnoxious, and companies constantly bend to their whims due to Twitter outrage, this is often the voices creatives hear most, and defer to, even if said people are in the stark minority.

I think you can do both. You can write from experiences outside your racial or social background and also consult with people from that background. Is weird, given that writing team should be aware of this (even Whitta), unless there was a mandate from Square to sound like that.

BIONIC

« Reply #38017 on: January 23, 2023, 10:45:41 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forspoken-review-thread-yeah-okay-this-is-something-i-do-now.678640/page-11#post-100110661

Quote from: Geode, post: 100110661, member: 13605
I can't believe this game is ranking lower than that PoS called Stranger of Paradise..... A game with a non-nonsensical story and bad graphics.

He says with a Kingdom Hearts avatar :dead
Margs

knux-future

« Reply #38018 on: January 23, 2023, 10:53:17 AM »
hey man KH is peak fiction

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #38019 on: January 23, 2023, 10:53:23 AM »
Inb4 RE starts bitching about how racist is that people found Jack Garland dialogue endearing in Stranger of Paradise while everyone shit on black female protagonist in Forsaken.

Stranger of Paradise was in on the joke, Forspoken looks like a terrible but sincere attempt at Soy Gawd Wheadon dialogue.
(ice)

knux-future

« Reply #38020 on: January 23, 2023, 10:54:58 AM »

I think you can do both. You can write from experiences outside your racial or social background and also consult with people from that background. Is weird, given that writing team should be aware of this (even Whitta), unless there was a mandate from Square to sound like that.

my guess is that the game was in dev hell and at the time the quippy self referential writing was hip and with it....and they simply didn't change it as years went on

paprikastaude

« Reply #38021 on: January 23, 2023, 10:55:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forspoken-review-thread-yeah-okay-this-is-something-i-do-now.678640/page-11#post-100110661

I can't believe this game is ranking lower than that PoS called Stranger of Paradise..... A game with a non-nonsensical story and bad graphics.

I can't believe videogames are judged by the fun the provide and not by the protags skin colour :rage

ShutUp

« Reply #38022 on: January 23, 2023, 10:55:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-28
Had an "argument" with a friend of mine who pre-ordered the game. His view was "Whataboutism" and that I spend money on people who probably have terrible views. I'm not saying Im not a hypocrite either and I'm not perfect, but I dunno, this seems pretty cut and dry.

Just fucking depressing man. People are like "Well my entertainment is worth a lot more" .

On top of that, he's Jewish and when I explained the coded Goblin part, he was like "Oh I mean it could be any goblin thing, its a children's book that got super popular" and "well, I like Harry Potter so ..."

And hey, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a game I would have loved as a child (and open world RPGs are my thing), Maybe I could suggest donating to a Trans charity the cost of a game? But its like "Just don't buy it, there are a ton of games".

So yeah, makes me sad is all. Curious to hear other thoughts. Apologies if this is not allowed and I can delete
He already pre-ordered it. Which I think is hilarious in that like you're pre-ordering a game from a studio who's last game was Cars 3. Like whats even the point of pre-ordering a digital copy at that.

I think as a child, you're just naive/innocent when you're 8/9 and literally aren't smart enough to make those connections. His view was also like "People cheer for the Empire in Star Wars, and they're Nazis." and it's like "Well, a) you're not supposed to cheer for the Empire and b) in HP, its the good guys who are like "yeah elves are fine. Fuck the non-magical people in the magic world"

I dunno, I dont pretend to be some holier-than-thou or even that I've never purchased something from someone who was bad, but I'm definitely someone who is like "okay, lets be real with ourselves, and not have this weird cognitive dissonance".

At this point, he's not a particularly close friend and only friends of friends. But if he brings it up again, I'll just mention make a donation or something if you're deadset but don't pretend that oh whats 1 more copy type thing.
You're never going to reach these types of people no matter how rational you are and they will ALWAYS move the goalposts or immediately change arguments, but the arguments that resort to whataboutism tend to crumble when bringing up that 1. They're only bringing up other issues to not feel bad about this one and wouldn't care about those issues otherwise, and 2. Most other games don't have an IP holder that's using the money and fame from their IP to push legislation to exile transgender people from society and get us killed.

Just a whole lot of  :spiders in those comments. “Well yeah I’m a hypocrite BUT” so the friend is correct then? Cool, now shut the fuck up

And yet again with this legislation shit. WHERE IS THE ACTUAL PROOF   :lol
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 10:59:50 AM by ShutUp »

Propagandhim

« Reply #38023 on: January 23, 2023, 10:56:04 AM »
The reviews and sales of this will likely lead to less POCs from square and they’ll take the wrong lessons learned. Looked bad for a bit. I will try eventually on plus.

Those lessons being that capitalism is a hellscape where ones labor is not met with proper recompense when pitted against the one-sided negotiation between production owners and laborers?  Totally.  The developers of Forspoken should commit, at this very moment, to never putting a POC female in their game as protest against this terrible, unfair arrangement in this system where no ethical consumption exists.  There's no way we're going to let POC be used as cheap, token effigies to be burned in the capitalist bonfire of consumption. We're gonna protest and put our message on signs, "NO MORE POC IN OUR GAMES."  We won't put up with this!

Guys?  Guys, right...?
*reads the memo*
Capitalism is good in this case.  It affirms representation.  We need more capitalism for this specific case.  If the game fails, then capitalism bad again.  If this game, which obviously sucks, does well, then capitalism is good and works.

Oh.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 11:05:58 AM by Propagandhim »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38024 on: January 23, 2023, 10:58:07 AM »

I can't believe videogames are judged by the fun the provide and not by the protags skin colour :rage

https://www.resetera.com/threads/forspoken-review-thread-yeah-okay-this-is-something-i-do-now.678640/#post-100106107
Quote from: PowerUp
I got review code for Forspoken today and have been mainlining it in an effort to put together a first impressions piece but it is so painfully average I'm not going to bother. Dreadful writing, dreadful world and sub par gameplay with a wholly unlikable protagonist to boot. Hard to recommend

Can't believe he hasn't been banned yet  :shaking
ど助平

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #38025 on: January 23, 2023, 11:06:38 AM »
Thanks PowerUp, you're gonna make that user request ban who sworn if people say it's bad.

Klelk

« Reply #38026 on: January 23, 2023, 11:13:44 AM »
PowerUp, more like WhitePowerUp. He ain't slick

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38027 on: January 23, 2023, 11:16:52 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-websites-that-disable-right-click-save-image-as.678667/

Seriously, fuck them. That shit should be illegal. What's the point?

All it does is that I need to go through some more hoops to save the image because it can still be obtained by using the browser console and rummaging through all the assets that were downloaded for the page. But that shit is exhausting and takes a lot of steps.

That shit should be illegal.

This hyperbole used to be hilarious on gaf and early era,

but now it feels like they are being serious.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #38028 on: January 23, 2023, 11:20:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-websites-that-disable-right-click-save-image-as.678667/

Seriously, fuck them. That shit should be illegal. What's the point?

All it does is that I need to go through some more hoops to save the image because it can still be obtained by using the browser console and rummaging through all the assets that were downloaded for the page. But that shit is exhausting and takes a lot of steps.

That shit should be illegal.

This hyperbole used to be hilarious on gaf and early era,

but now it feels like they are being serious.
Dude, did you just admit to a crime?
Hurr hurr
OP
Saving an image is a crime?
L Dummy
only if it's a picture of some kind of apathetic, possibly racist animal person
I know he's talking about NFT people still lol

Himu

« Reply #38029 on: January 23, 2023, 11:26:45 AM »
How dare people try to protect their assets?
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #38030 on: January 23, 2023, 11:28:19 AM »
If you wanted badass POC protags so bad, you pathetic cretins should've bought Killer7 two decades ago instead of watching Harry Potter  :nothot

Real G's (g*mers) played 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.
©@©™

paprikastaude

« Reply #38031 on: January 23, 2023, 11:45:13 AM »
How dare people try to protect their assets?

That's ableist.

Jansen

« Reply #38032 on: January 23, 2023, 11:47:24 AM »

Go nepnep

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38033 on: January 23, 2023, 11:50:54 AM »
Yeah, literally the game's lore and story was written by a bunch of write people which is a problem within itself lol.
:confused
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forspoken-review-thread-yeah-okay-this-is-something-i-do-now.678640/post-100114429

I'm guessing they meant to write "white people"? Not that it makes much more sense because this is the first time I hear that white people writing lore is a problem

BisMarckie

« Reply #38034 on: January 23, 2023, 11:54:34 AM »
To show that I am on the right side of history I will buy Forspoken (for 5 bucks in a couple of months just like i did with crap like Anthem and Left Alive) :salute

BIONIC

« Reply #38035 on: January 23, 2023, 11:54:53 AM »
Yt writers should be shotgunned to death :nothot
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38036 on: January 23, 2023, 11:58:36 AM »
It's kind of amazing that Gary Whitta has made a career out of centering his projects on non-white protagonists (Prey (game), Book of Eli, After Earth, Walking Dead game) and now people are basically going "shut the fuck up whitey"

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #38037 on: January 23, 2023, 12:00:19 PM »
Yt writers should be shotgunned to death :nothot

Careful. If DeepWater is any indication, such sentiment can land you in an oubliette.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #38038 on: January 23, 2023, 12:01:03 PM »
It's kind of amazing that Gary Whitta has made a career out of centering his projects on non-white protagonists (Prey (game), Book of Eli, After Earth, Walking Dead game) and now people are basically going "shut the fuck up whitey"

Always knew there was something about him.

:ohhh

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #38039 on: January 23, 2023, 12:04:11 PM »

Always knew there was something about him.

:ohhh

Yeah, he posted on Neogaf. :yikes
©@©™