Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1819527 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Inappropriate Use of Another Moderator's Member History
« Reply #2880 on: October 13, 2021, 02:17:11 AM »
They invaded Kuwait and Saudi Arabia would've been next, you don't fuck around with the worlds oil supply like that.

Still you have to wonder if it was their own idea.
When you say "they/their" are you referring to one person or many people. I are confused.
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Inappropriate Use of Another Moderator's Member History
« Reply #2881 on: October 13, 2021, 02:32:06 AM »
Good, burn down the service industry. The retail industry. The factories.

Upper classes will start to care when they can no longer get conveniences soaked in lower class blood.
:badass

benjipwns

« Reply #2882 on: October 13, 2021, 02:35:06 AM »
"Antagonizing" ban incoming:
Quote from: Kyuuji
Detestable company that used the success of The Witcher 3 to attract a years-long blind and unwavering adoration from fans while beginning to court the alt right and ardent Gamer crowd. Then used that combination to act maliciously toward trans people and ultimately fuck over their fans by openly lying to them until the money was in their hands. All while grinding their employees to the bone in a toxic work environment.

They are the epitome of corporate greed and malfeasance regardless of whatever image they attempt to cultivate.
I am sorry, correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC you've bought and played the game right? Cyberpunk, I mean.

I don't understand the dichotomy of saying stuff like this while at the same time supporting the company through buying and/or playing their game anyways?
I mean, even if she has, you can and should still be critical of the things you consume.
I just don't understand saying a company is reprehensible while continuing to buy and play and consume the thing produced by said company. I mean maybe for something like basic necessities like clothes or phones I can understand, but this is just a video game that can be easily skipped.

Sorry, didn't mean to make this thread about her. I am just.... somewhat perplexed by it.

FUME5

« Reply #2883 on: October 13, 2021, 02:54:59 AM »

Upper classes will start to care when they can no longer get conveniences soaked in lower class blood.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-i-have-a-legal-case-wrongful-dui-legalera.6431/

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2884 on: October 13, 2021, 03:03:30 AM »
Someone offered me a key for the game so I could see the extent of transphobic elements, coming off the back of the thread I made last year.

Aside from randomly trying to call me out, was there something you actually disagreed with in what I said about them?

"And played through the game a couple of times just to be sure" :teehee

Rahxephon91

« Reply #2885 on: October 13, 2021, 03:12:06 AM »
God that person is really quite annoying.

CDPR was not a detestable company. They were and still are one of the most pro-consumer companies. In an industry of loot boxes and games losing any creative dignity, they still tried to be above that. "USed the success of the witcher 3"? What does this bullshit even mean? They did not manipulate anyone, they made 3 games of quality and supported them generously. They did not court that alt right crowd. Did some people that happen to be alt right cling to their games? Yes because they were good and were unwavering in a sea of a very divisive culture. Where did they ever act maliciously towards trans people? Stupid little problematic jokes? That's it. That's not attacking trans people.  That's making small elements of a huge picture that will no doubt age poorly as culture moves on.

Cyberpunk was a bit of a disaster, but these people are so idiotic with their pretentious hate that masquerades as activism. They are the other side of the coin that has the alt right shit heads that's really made the gaming community one of the most obnoxious things. The best thing about getting older for me, is being to busy and honestly too above it all to spend as much time as I did on this crap.

benjipwns

« Reply #2886 on: October 13, 2021, 03:13:20 AM »
Someone offered me a key for the game so I could see the extent of transphobic elements, coming off the back of the thread I made last year.

Aside from randomly trying to call me out, was there something you actually disagreed with in what I said about them?

"And played through the game a couple of times just to be sure" :teehee
Like I said, I am just rather perplexed that someone who voiced such a strong criticism towards a company to the point of calling them utterly reprehensible, at the same time playing and enjoying the game by said company, seemingly hyped by it, and even so much so that IIRC you tried to unlock it earlier? Well, I guess I can accept what Omnipotent said above as an explanation, understandable enough.
Hard to take in good faith when I haven't spoken about it since the actual release itself and wrote at length about it at the time. So what's actually perplexing is how you're able to recall it at this point a year on, but none of the number of posts around why I made at the time. Instead wanting to appear clueless to poke at some imagined gotcha you had because I was conflicted in playing a game that I had once been excited for but had come to represent numerous things harmful to me, and for which I was offered a means of playing to see if there was any legitimacy in other areas of the game featuring trans people.
def sus to remember things that happened almost a year ago

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2887 on: October 13, 2021, 03:18:12 AM »
What a cunt
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2888 on: October 13, 2021, 03:27:49 AM »
I believe the term is hate-gaming
🤴

SmokyDave

« Reply #2889 on: October 13, 2021, 03:30:43 AM »
Thinking that ‘mix it up’ poster was a trans hate crime showed me that Reset have the same problem understanding the difference between sex and gender as Dave Chappelle. They should meet up and chat.

benjipwns

« Reply #2890 on: October 13, 2021, 03:35:04 AM »
I just remembered seeing you quite active in the OT of the game, and as such when I saw your post earlier this thread I just found it rather bizarre, that is all. It is by no means me trying to get a gotcha involving you.

Well, I guess I can't make you believe me even if I tried so, okay.

Anyways, sure, if that is your explanation, then okay, I won't talk about it again nor will I ever invoke this again in the future.
That's literally what your post was. I posted a post critical of CDPR and you randomly threw out a response not to address the post itself, but to be like "but didn't you buy their game a year ago?". If you have any doubts as to whether I actually care about transphobia, whether I dislike CDPR or why trans people might feel conflicted in playing games that have transphobic elements feel free to PM me. It would be easier than trying to snipe me in unrelated threads.
Three replies. Zero responses to the question of why Kyuuji needed to play the game to "see if there was any legitimacy."

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #2891 on: October 13, 2021, 04:35:52 AM »

I was one of them! Felt damn good too.

Out of curiosity - what are you doing now?

Same thing. Software development

benjipwns

« Reply #2892 on: October 13, 2021, 04:41:08 AM »
I think the best option is publicly posting the names and addresses of cheaters and let things fall where they may. They're breaking the terms by cheating, might as well fuck em back.
You going to go beat up cheaters?
Not myself, but if these fuckers have something to fear in real life, they'd stop it real quick.
:dead

spoiler (click to show/hide)
^
A cheater after Activision's anti-cheating squad gets done with them.
[close]

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #2893 on: October 13, 2021, 04:46:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/straight-up-racist-mace-windu-art-in-recent-sw-a-comic.499206/

Yeah, not sure what the other characters in that artstyle look like but this seems really bad. He looks barely human there

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #2894 on: October 13, 2021, 04:51:46 AM »
I think the best option is publicly posting the names and addresses of cheaters and let things fall where they may. They're breaking the terms by cheating, might as well fuck em back.
You going to go beat up cheaters?
Not myself, but if these fuckers have something to fear in real life, they'd stop it real quick.
:dead

spoiler (click to show/hide)
^
A cheater after Activision's anti-cheating squad gets done with them.
[close]

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2895 on: October 13, 2021, 04:56:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/straight-up-racist-mace-windu-art-in-recent-sw-a-comic.499206/

Yeah, not sure what the other characters in that artstyle look like but this seems really bad. He looks barely human there
The real racist is the one that looks at that and doesn't see a human.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #2896 on: October 13, 2021, 05:19:18 AM »
With Kyrie playing every game and the team staying healthy, we pretty much were handing them the championship. For non-NBA fans, just think of the Brooklyn Nets as the MCU Avengers in terms of relative power.

Without him they are a very good team that will have to work harder to win it all, but with Kevin Durant (best player on the planet) and James Harden (top 3 point guard on the planet) winning the chip is very much on the table.

The Warriors with Kevin Durant were Thanos with the full Infinity Gauntlet.
cringe

benjipwns

« Reply #2897 on: October 13, 2021, 05:34:39 AM »
Future ResetERA.com staff member: https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/10/kids-social-justice-vigilantes-parenting-advice-care-feeding.html
Dear Care and Feeding,

My son, “Jack,” 14, has been maintaining a spreadsheet that tracks all of his classmate’s problematic actions. Jack has always had difficulty fitting in, but he is a compassionate and intelligent boy. We do not allow our children to have their own computers to prevent the risk of them being radicalized by alt-right websites, so our kids share a laptop that we monitor and control access to. We found an excel spreadsheet in Jack’s folder that listed the names of all of his classmates, as well as dates and descriptions of their problematic behavior. Some of the descriptions I saw include “has a mom who is a cop,” “no pronouns in insta bio,” “laughed at a fat joke,” “lists problematic show as one of their favorites,” “mimicked a foreign accent,” and “used cis-normative language.”

While I am pleased to see Jack taking an interest in his peers, I get a weird feeling about his spreadsheet. As much as I don’t condone the behaviors mentioned, it seems a bit creepy for him to be monitoring his classmates. I also wonder what he is trying to do with the document. Another concern is that we are white and some of the kids on the list are Black. Given the long history of white people policing Black existence, I question whether Jack is the right person to be taking on this task and whether it would be more appropriate coming from a BIPOC person.

We have asked Jack about the spreadsheet and he denies involvement, but we know that it couldn’t be anyone else. Am I right to be concerned about Jack’s list? I don’t know that it is the best way for him to engage with his peers and promote social justice. On the other hand, I am proud of how committed he is to this cause and I don’t want to stop him from bearing witness to injustices within his own community.

—Problematic or Productive?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #2898 on: October 13, 2021, 05:34:41 AM »
From a rap genius mod  :kobeyuck

SmokyDave

« Reply #2899 on: October 13, 2021, 05:48:34 AM »
Dear Problematic or Productive, tell your kid that keeping a spreadsheet of the transgressions of others is 'white male as fuck' and then watch the bottom drop out of their silly little world.

Also, you failed to stop your child being radicalised by the internet. In fact, it happened on your direct watch. Maybe reflect upon how your biases have blinded you to problematic ideologies that you agree with.

With pleasure,
SmokyDave.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2900 on: October 13, 2021, 05:51:44 AM »
Future ResetERA.com staff member: https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/10/kids-social-justice-vigilantes-parenting-advice-care-feeding.html
Dear Care and Feeding,

My son, “Jack,” 14, has been maintaining a spreadsheet that tracks all of his classmate’s problematic actions. Jack has always had difficulty fitting in, but he is a compassionate and intelligent boy. We do not allow our children to have their own computers to prevent the risk of them being radicalized by alt-right websites, so our kids share a laptop that we monitor and control access to. We found an excel spreadsheet in Jack’s folder that listed the names of all of his classmates, as well as dates and descriptions of their problematic behavior. Some of the descriptions I saw include “has a mom who is a cop,” “no pronouns in insta bio,” “laughed at a fat joke,” “lists problematic show as one of their favorites,” “mimicked a foreign accent,” and “used cis-normative language.”

While I am pleased to see Jack taking an interest in his peers, I get a weird feeling about his spreadsheet. As much as I don’t condone the behaviors mentioned, it seems a bit creepy for him to be monitoring his classmates. I also wonder what he is trying to do with the document. Another concern is that we are white and some of the kids on the list are Black. Given the long history of white people policing Black existence, I question whether Jack is the right person to be taking on this task and whether it would be more appropriate coming from a BIPOC person.

We have asked Jack about the spreadsheet and he denies involvement, but we know that it couldn’t be anyone else. Am I right to be concerned about Jack’s list? I don’t know that it is the best way for him to engage with his peers and promote social justice. On the other hand, I am proud of how committed he is to this cause and I don’t want to stop him from bearing witness to injustices within his own community.

"Dave Chappelle must be cancelled!"

"Fuck JK Rowling. She's a TERF!"

"Why does my child keep a dossier on their classmates' transgressions?"
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #2901 on: October 13, 2021, 07:15:48 AM »
User banned (1 month): Trolling a sensitive thread over multiple posts

When is he going to make another game? Blow its a fucking brilliant puzzle designer, one of the best.

It's just that, gamers will forever hold a grudge over the pettiest shit
lol true
Quote from: Messofanego
This ain't a hype thread.
you're right, I disregarded the thread premise, on topic: Terrible tweets, shame on him, can't believe such a smart guy holds such conspiratorial opinions about covid being man made etc

Still want to see what he creates next in the game design space.

Basically, less tweeting and talking and more designing, Jonathan. Chop chop!
Another "sensitive" thread.

User banned (1 month): Dismissive metacommentary over a sensitive topic

Weird how everyone agreed at the time that the interview Jim gave was good until now. Now its the guy is a PR nightmare.

And I’m not just talking about the ME comment
Don't offhand mentioned a "sensitive" topic.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #2902 on: October 13, 2021, 07:51:35 AM »
Dear Problematic or Productive, tell your kid that keeping a spreadsheet of the transgressions of others is 'white male as fuck' and then watch the bottom drop out of their silly little world.

Also, you failed to stop your child being radicalised by the internet. In fact, it happened on your direct watch. Maybe reflect upon how your biases have blinded you to problematic ideologies that you agree with.

With pleasure,
SmokyDave.
Well this goes right in my Bore spreadsheet.

benjipwns

« Reply #2903 on: October 13, 2021, 07:56:47 AM »
Detestable company that used the success of The Witcher 3 to attract a years-long blind and unwavering adoration from fans while beginning to court the alt right and ardent Gamer crowd. Then used that combination to act maliciously toward trans people and ultimately fuck over their fans by openly lying to them until the money was in their hands. All while grinding their employees to the bone in a toxic work environment.

They are the epitome of corporate greed and malfeasance regardless of whatever image they attempt to cultivate.
I am sorry, correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC you've bought and played the game right? Cyberpunk, I mean.

I don't understand the dichotomy of saying stuff like this while at the same time supporting the company through buying and/or playing their game anyways?
User Banned (1 Week): Antagonizing Fellow Member over Multiple Posts; Prior History of Hostility
:ohyeah

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #2904 on: October 13, 2021, 08:26:41 AM »
How was that even hostility   :lol

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #2905 on: October 13, 2021, 08:42:42 AM »
I just remembered seeing you quite active in the OT of the game, and as such when I saw your post earlier this thread I just found it rather bizarre, that is all. It is by no means me trying to get a gotcha involving you.

Well, I guess I can't make you believe me even if I tried so, okay.

Anyways, sure, if that is your explanation, then okay, I won't talk about it again nor will I ever invoke this again in the future.
That's literally what your post was. I posted a post critical of CDPR and you randomly threw out a response not to address the post itself, but to be like "but didn't you buy their game a year ago?". If you have any doubts as to whether I actually care about transphobia, whether I dislike CDPR or why trans people might feel conflicted in playing games that have transphobic elements feel free to PM me. It would be easier than trying to snipe me in unrelated threads.
Three replies. Zero responses to the question of why Kyuuji needed to play the game to "see if there was any legitimacy."

lol None of her posts explain why she needed to play the game early and even new game + it. Hell, doesn't even really make sense why she had to personally play it. And amazing how angry she is that someone would remember this, not like she fucking dominated every single cyberpunk thread by spamming shit

Snoopycat_

« Reply #2906 on: October 13, 2021, 08:44:08 AM »
Kyuji's gonna have to get another manicure to fix the nails he broke smashing that report button.

SmokyDave

« Reply #2907 on: October 13, 2021, 09:44:38 AM »

Quote from: Dullahan
Wow, my jaw dropped. That's literally a monkey. Racist as fuck.

Modern day racial politics are fucking insane. Link.

« Reply #2908 on: October 13, 2021, 09:56:41 AM »

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2909 on: October 13, 2021, 09:58:25 AM »

Dude/ette(s) self-sused.

:lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #2910 on: October 13, 2021, 10:40:42 AM »
Quote from: Order
. golly gee if his associate has black kids i guess he doesn’t hate niccas 🤷🏾‍♂️

i don’t even think the artist is racist but this defense is so ass lmao

If you guys know the artist is not racist and just art style, why the fuck continuing to bitch in the thread just because unrelated defense arguments that rustle your jimmies.

Is just insane to bitch about something like this when is clear is just a fucking panel.

ShutUp

« Reply #2911 on: October 13, 2021, 10:48:19 AM »
And pretty much any other sane message board would have mods that come in immediately see that a bunch agree the artist isnt racist and close the thread. But not on MiseryEra!

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2912 on: October 13, 2021, 10:51:58 AM »
What a whiff on MisEra

Boredfrom

« Reply #2913 on: October 13, 2021, 10:54:04 AM »
“I know this guy isn’t racist, but I need to bitch about defense arguments because I need to shut up future racist defenses while perpetuate the perception that this guy is racist to the distinguished mentally-challenged fellows that just read the OP and nothing else”.

Is just perpetuating misery for the sake of it.

jorma

« Reply #2914 on: October 13, 2021, 11:20:49 AM »
Quote from: Order
. golly gee if his associate has black kids i guess he doesn’t hate niccas 🤷🏾‍♂️

i don’t even think the artist is racist but this defense is so ass lmao

If you guys know the artist is not racist and just art style, why the fuck continuing to bitch in the thread just because unrelated defense arguments that rustle your jimmies.

Is just insane to bitch about something like this when is clear is just a fucking panel.

idk, everyone knows that you don't need to be racist to be racist

Propagandhim

« Reply #2915 on: October 13, 2021, 11:29:36 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Quote from: Dullahan
Wow, my jaw dropped. That's literally a monkey. Racist as fuck.

Modern day racial politics are fucking insane. Link.

See, now the problem is that this guy has to be a racist, and by hell or high water they'll make him one even in the face of any doubt because if he's not actually a racist then they're the ones that see a monkey instead of a human being.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2916 on: October 13, 2021, 11:33:20 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/william-shatner-is-going-into-space-on-blue-origin.491032/page-3

Having a hate boner for musk so hard you place at events where he's not there.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #2917 on: October 13, 2021, 11:40:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/straight-up-racist-mace-windu-art-in-recent-sw-a-comic.499206/#post-75140928

User Banned (Permanent): Troll Account
Quote from: hzid
It seems everything's racist nowadays.
OBE

ShutUp

« Reply #2918 on: October 13, 2021, 11:51:15 AM »
Another thread that involves Bezos. Another thread of “look at that moron Bezos” replies as they have Amazon open one tab over from Era.

On Shatner saying let others experience a trip to space through VR

100%.

So Bezos is gonna make it exclusive to an Amazon VR headset.

This is what we would call a “smart business decision”. Aren’t you the same morons still hoping Sony’s VR attempt (and all the exclusive to Sony games/experiences that come with it) is successful some day?

Mediocre Lager

« Reply #2919 on: October 13, 2021, 11:53:54 AM »
Well sure, it's not racist this time.

But what if it was racist? Then we could get mad! And if we could get mad then we may as well get mad now.

That fuckin' racist.

benjipwns

« Reply #2920 on: October 13, 2021, 12:22:13 PM »
“I know this guy isn’t racist, but I need to bitch about defense arguments because I need to shut up future racist defenses while perpetuate the perception that this guy is racist to the distinguished mentally-challenged fellows that just read the OP and nothing else”.

But what if it was racist? Then we could get mad! And if we could get mad then we may as well get mad now.

That fuckin' racist.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2921 on: October 13, 2021, 12:28:36 PM »
the it all happened in their heads e-outrage is the best kind tho :trumps
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2922 on: October 13, 2021, 12:46:04 PM »
God that person is really quite annoying.

CDPR was not a detestable company. They were and still are one of the most pro-consumer companies. In an industry of loot boxes and games losing any creative dignity, they still tried to be above that. "USed the success of the witcher 3"? What does this bullshit even mean? They did not manipulate anyone, they made 3 games of quality and supported them generously. They did not court that alt right crowd. Did some people that happen to be alt right cling to their games? Yes because they were good and were unwavering in a sea of a very divisive culture. Where did they ever act maliciously towards trans people? Stupid little problematic jokes? That's it. That's not attacking trans people.  That's making small elements of a huge picture that will no doubt age poorly as culture moves on.

Cyberpunk was a bit of a disaster, but these people are so idiotic with their pretentious hate that masquerades as activism. They are the other side of the coin that has the alt right shit heads that's really made the gaming community one of the most obnoxious things. The best thing about getting older for me, is being to busy and honestly too above it all to spend as much time as I did on this crap.

Kyuuji isn't a massive cunt because they blagged a free copy of a game day 1, then played it through repeatedly.

They're a massive cunt because they did that yet still refuse to acknowledge that they were in any way wrong in their assumptions and projection even after playing the goddamn evidence, and didn't publically retract their diatribe and ask for the mods to reverse the banwave and wipe those history of histories.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2923 on: October 13, 2021, 12:47:35 PM »
Dear Care and Feeding,

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #2924 on: October 13, 2021, 12:48:59 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/pxxao2/the_way_mace_is_drawn_in_this_recent_comic/

He also sorta looks like a primate, which…. Is pretty damn racist.

:goty

Oi Oi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2925 on: October 13, 2021, 12:52:54 PM »

That fuckin' racist.
(Image removed from quote.)

Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #2926 on: October 13, 2021, 01:45:50 PM »
Dear Care and Feeding,

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #2927 on: October 13, 2021, 01:47:45 PM »
Nothings gonna radicalize that kid more than catching a beating from a black classmate that he’s trying to educate.

But also r/thathappened.
Oi Oi

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2928 on: October 13, 2021, 01:57:27 PM »
“has a mom who is a cop,” “no pronouns in insta bio,” “laughed at a fat joke,” “lists problematic show as one of their favorites,” “mimicked a foreign accent,” and “used cis-normative language.”

Honestly those examples seem too funny for it to be real. Nothing is genuine anymore.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2929 on: October 13, 2021, 02:00:33 PM »

User Banned (1 Week): Antagonizing Fellow Member over Multiple Posts; Prior History of Hostility
:ohyeah

Funny how Kyuuji suddenly stopped replying after this post - which came just a minute after her last.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-the-hell-was-everyone-smoking-with-cd-projekt-red.499113/page-5#post-75137283

:marimo

Trojita

« Reply #2930 on: October 13, 2021, 02:04:08 PM »
Dear Care and Feeding,

I have to believe this is a troll submission. It's so on the nose with the parent signaling their wokeness.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #2932 on: October 13, 2021, 02:12:14 PM »
Quote from: astro
Not a "dude" either... can you please acknowledge my request to not ignore my identity?
Dude is not a gender based term, been unisex for a long time. I have no interset in discussing your gender identity. I'm discussing the FGC and your no fun allowed judgement of it.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-brilliant-fighting-game-community-2-crowbcat.499248/post-75156816

User Banned (2 Weeks): Doubling Down on Misgendering over Multiple Posts

Astro always playing pronouns like a trapcard

Propagandhim

« Reply #2933 on: October 13, 2021, 02:15:10 PM »
2 weeks to think about using "dude" to address a girl, dickhead.    :wag

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2934 on: October 13, 2021, 02:18:20 PM »
I wonder who on ResetEra will get an existential crisis when they realize we all evolved from monkeys.  :doge
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2935 on: October 13, 2021, 02:21:58 PM »
That makes me wonder, is homeslice a slur, and if so what kind? race/gender/mathematical?

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2936 on: October 13, 2021, 02:23:00 PM »
2 weeks to think about using "dude" to address a girl, dickhead.    :wag

They're not a girl they're non binary you piece of shit
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2937 on: October 13, 2021, 02:38:57 PM »
That's the problem with people like Astro.

When you treat them as 'one of the dudes' they will immediately screech that you don't consider them "special".
The last thing they want is for their status to be normalized because they lose all the attention.

This is why they pick fights with people like Dave Chapelle because they want everyone to hate them.
🤴

« Reply #2938 on: October 13, 2021, 02:43:31 PM »
Astro’s identity is that he is a pussy

« Reply #2939 on: October 13, 2021, 02:46:18 PM »
I would really appreciate if Era could put its minds together and come up with what we're supposed to use for gender-neutral pronouns at this point, since single-person 'they' is no longer gender-neutral and is now its own thing.

I'm not looking to antagonize people, but also in most of the cases where I use a pronoun I'm just trying to avoid saying a name over and over I don't actually give a shit about the gender component, so give me new words to use for "I respect your identity but do not care enough about you as an individual to commit it to my memory so here's the generic for-everyone bucket"